Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Kiba smiled back as he saw Akiko’s change of attitude once he told her about the puppies. That girl was a winner for puppies, she loved them to death, and they loved her back. “Of course I will show you everything that I can, not one puppy will go unseen”, he said with a smile as he took Akiko’s hand softly. “Well, I’ll do all that I can since it looks like you are doing much better”, he admitted with a laugh. “But remember, she IS the Hokage. She’ll only listen to me rant for so long”, he added with his signature laugh.

Suigetsu gave a small nod. “Miss Sasuke. Got it”, he said with a nod before turning and beginning to head back to the hospital. He’d have to grab more of those pudding cups , they were quite good. Right now food was probably the only distraction that Suigetsu was going to get from all of this anyways.

Shino just smiled at Aaliyah’s words. She was so good to him. “Thanks love, always good to know that you’re right by my side”, he said with a large smile as he took her hand firmly into his. He started walking off, only stopping her once everyone else was out of sight. He slowly turned himself so that he was in front of Aaliyah before wrapping his arms around her and leaning forward to kiss her, his chest leaning into hers.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 5:46 pm

Akiko whined as he took her hand, walking off with him. "Yeah, but you're my mate! Who knows better than you do?!" She asked, giggling cutely, holding his hand as the two of them walked off towards the house. "Besides if I can fight and flex then I should be able to go home. I'm not bleeding anymore and she already took my stitches out. I just have the scar." She bit down on her tongue when she said that word. Up until this point Akiko had no scars and was all around unmarked by anything. This mark ruined that...

Aaliyah smiled when they walked off, already knowing he wasn't all that comfortable with making out or kissing in front of most other people. He'd do it if the situation called for it, but they rarely ever kissed in front of Akiko or Kiba. As his body made contact with hers, her head instinctively learned back and her lips met his. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she smiled into their passionate kiss. Shino was always an amazing kisser; even without trying.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:49 pm

“Very very true Akiko”, Kiba said with a laugh as they continued off to his estate. He knew that these puppies were exactly what Akiko needed to gain that giant smiled of hers back on her face. He needed that right now too, he wanted to make sure that Akiko was really okay and not just putting on a front. She was a quick healer, so he hoped that a scar was all that was left to remember this. Kiba would take a million scars if he could only forget what they had lost in all of this. It was horrible too think of. He leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. “Love you”

Shino wrapped his arms around Aaliyah, holding her close to himself as their bodies connected perfectly. He smiled contently and slowly pulled away, looking into those eyes that he loved so much. “I missed you Aaliyah”, he said softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 6:56 pm

As they walked Akiko smiled at him, still completely uncertain if she was happy of it this was just an act to make Kiba happy. She'd become good with faking emotions since all the acting she had to do with her sisters and Youki. Was this another facade? No... no it couldn't be! She loved him more than anything in the world. Nothing would make her lie to Kiba deliberately. He meant too much and he was so much more important than everyone else in her life. It was just... there was no way! When he kissed her, she paused for a second, unaccustomed to his contact after the long absence of his physical affection towards her. Since she was injured he hadn't kissed her lips. She recovered quickly, leaning upwards so he didn't have to bend as far.

Aaliyah wrapped her arms around his neck softly. "I missed you too..." She whispered, her hands running over his chest. "You have no idea how much you mean to me." The feelings they had for one another were mutual, but she still liked telling him that. Her hand slid over his face and she smiled; soft skin caressing his cheek. "This will be over soon..." She affirmed, as if promising him. "I know it will."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:10 pm

Kiba had absolutely no doubt about his feelings to Akiko. He had said to everyone for months now and would continue to do so until the end of time. He loved her, and that was never going to change. They were mated for life, that was a bond that you could never sever or destroy. Youki couldn’t break that, no matter what strength he thought he had. Kiba smiled as Akiko returned the kiss. After a minute or so he slowly pulled away. “You know, you are going to get your own dog soon. Might want to keep that in mind when we see all of these puppies”, he said with a wink before standing up and taking her hand again.

Shino gave a soft nod at her words, but at the same time he couldn’t help but doubt. How many times had he heard that now? That it would soon be over? She had read his palm so long ago and yet it never seemed like it would come. Something new arose, a new foe, or a new strength manifested itself. Suigetsu and Karin were also parts of this mystery. But what could be done about it? He leaned forward and kissed her once more before pulling back. “I’m sure my father would love to see you, you know how much he adores your presence in the house”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Akiko tilted her head to the side. "You can give me a dog? I thought that was just for your clan?" She blinked a few times, confusion showing on her face. "I don't understand them like you do and I don't fight like you...?" She loved the idea of having one, but the concept of having one and not being able to do what the others could seemed like a waste on her. She moved her hair and blinked a few times. "Do you want me to have one?"

Aaliyah sighed. "I'm sorry... ANBU keeps ignoring me and putting me off. They're not going to let this end unless i seriously screw something up or Youki dies." She took his hand and started to walk back with him. "I love you, Shino... I'm sorry this isn't like life you wanted for us." She sighed, but continued to head towards his house. She did admit that she did miss Shibi. "You're dad just likes me because I can cook." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Kiba laughed. “That would mean our husbands or wives from outside the clan would never get one. We give them to our mates, they are symbols to show that you are under our protection. You become one of us and become accepted fully, the gift of one of our puppies is meant to show that bond”, he explained. “So yes, I would like you to have one. Very much so”, he said with his usual grin on his face.

Shino gave a soft nod as they walked off. “I understand, forgive me if my emotions are so obvious”, he remarked. He just couldn’t help it. HE wanted them to be together but no one would let them. “Youki’s death, seems impossible at times”, he admitted. “We will have the life we want, I just need to be more patient about it”, he said before hearing her comment about Shibi. He let out a laugh. “well that might be part of the reason, but he enjoys your company far more”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Akiko smiled at him happily. She put her hand up to her mouth again and hugged him tightly. "I love you." She said affectionately before letting him go and walking at his side to the estate. "So, does that mean I get anyone i want or does it pick me?" She questioned, holding his hand as if something horrible would happen if they were ever separated, which in her eyes it would. They were apart so rarely and she didn't like being away from him. He was starting to be affectionate towards her once more, and she wanted that so much more than anything. He still loved her so much and he showed it in everything he did.

Aaliyah shook her head. "No... Shino I'm sorry. I'm just really good at reading you. Please, this isn't what I want either. I just want this to end so we can be together for the rest of our lives. It would make things so much easier for the two of us. I love you more than you'll ever know.... I just know that me being let go of ANBU in disgrace won't make your clan like me and it won't fare well for any children we have together. I'd never want to disappoint you or your father in such a way."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 am

Kiba smiled as he heard Akiko repeat back those words that he loved to hear so much. He knew that she did, but hearing it was always reassuring. She didn’t stutter it or anything. At the very least she was on the way to a better mood after what he had said earlier. “Well, it’s kind of a balance really”, he admitted. “You get to choose in the end, but you’re going to want one that you feel like you have a connection with already”, he pointed out. “Some dogs are just stubborn, won’t listen to men or something like that. Just be smart with your choice, follow your instincts”, he added with a grin.

“Politics, sometimes it makes me wish that I wasn’t worn into a clan at all”, Shino admitted. “If it weren’t for that everything would be okay, no one would hate you. And any shame for our actions would be ours to bare, not our children”, he said before rubbing his temples with one hand. He let out a small sigh. “I know that we have to wait………god I just love you so much. If there’s a god we better have the most patient kids ever as rewards for this trial”, he added with a smile. “Maybe they won’t even cry”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 pm

"A connection..." Akiko repeated, carefully hearing, thinking, analyzing and remembering what he told her. Smiling, she looked up at Kiba and hugged him. "Sounds cool! Will you come with me? You understand them and I don't." She took his hand as they walked sided by side, which only made her draw in closer to him. "Will you teach me to understand them?"

Aaliyah sighed, "No, if you weren't in a clan then it would be worse." Her hand took his, her fingers lacing with them, bringing them up to her face to kiss the back of his hand softly. Shino meant everything to her. "I wish that we could just blow off Konoha and do what we want, but we can't. The two of us could do amazing things and there are so few shinobi like us; namely you." When he mentioned their kids, she started laughing, pulling his hand so he turned to face her and his chest touches hers rapidly from the swift action. They were in the village, walking through it to get to his house; and many people in the village still watched them whenever they were together, especially in public. "Yeah, I believe that there will be a reward for this in the long run. Babies that don't cry so we can sleep through the night would be great."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Kiba watched with a smile as Akiko tried so hard to remember everything that he told her. She always tried so hard for him. She didn’t need to be perfect, just herself. He returned the hug happily and smiled at her till she asked her question. “I’m afraid it’s not something that can really be taught Akiko”, he remarked. “I mean Inuzuka learn it because it’s spoken to us like it was English”, he explained. “We can always try, but if it IS possible than it’s not going to be easy”

Shino just gave a small smile as Aaliyah’s lips met the back of his hand. God he loved her so much, he just wanted them to be married and have that happily ever after that he wanted to promise her. If he couldn’t get her out than what good was he? Yes, he did bring her the happiness and the desire to live but he still wasn’t any good to her. He knew that wasn’t true, but he just wanted them to be together. It frustrated him at times like this, but what could he do? He swore that he’d protect her, be her knight, but everything failed. Sneaking into the compound was there best chance, and it was blown. “I just hope we can find t he strength to beat him soon. I don’t want the next several years of our life to be lived in fear”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:51 am

Akiko winced when he said he couldn't teach her. "B-but that's not fair! You've taught me everything else, remember?" She questioned, taking his hand. They were walking through the village inside of the middle of the shopping district. "I have to be able to learn!" She whined childishly, pulling on his hand softly. "You taught me what to do when we're alone, and what you like, and what I should do... You taught me how to kiss, why can't you teach me this?" She asked, not noticing a handful of people, mostly men look over at them suspiciously.

Aaliyah arms slowly wrapped around his neck. "I'll make you a deal..." She whispered, her hand sliding over his face softly. "When this ends an we get married, I'll do whatever you want for a week because I made you wait so long. Or a month." She laughed softly, her forehead resting against his; making her lean up to do so. "Shino I love you so much, don't ever think I don't, okay? No matter what happens..." She whispered to him sweetly. "You're my life."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:57 am

Kiba let out a small laugh. “Yeah Akiko I know but that’s something I was certain that everyone could do, speaking to dogs is one of those things where I’m not even certain if the clan has attempted to teach someone outside of the clan”, he said honestly as she continued to beg for him to teach her. “Look I promise that I’ll do my best but for all I know it just can’t be done. We just have to see”, he said honestly as they continued forward. Kiba saw the looks that he was getting. He just narrowed his eyes and stared back. What did they know anyway? The love shared between them was sacred. IT wasn’t like Kiba was a creeper. “Come on Akiko, let’s go home”

Shino smiled at her offer but declined, slowly shaking his head. “Once we’re married I just want to live happily with you. I don’t care if you want to wait for kids or have them immediately. If we’re together I could never ask for anything else from you. I love you Aaliyah”, he said happily as her words reached his ears. “You’re everything to me Aaliyah, just please never forget that as well. We both need each other in this world to survive”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:04 am

Akiko sighed. "I guess that makes sense. They talk different then we do, huh? it has to do with your hearing?" She asked, following Kiba's eyes at the people who were watching them. A sweet smile crossed her head, she tilted her head to the side, and closed her eyes innocently before her eyes looked back at her mate for life. "Alright. I want you to try." She watched him start walking and took a large step forward and jumped on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "When do you think Akamaru will have puppies? When is he supposed to get a mate, when you do?" She asked, her legs holding his side so she wouldn't choke him.

Aaliyah smiled and continued to walk at his side. "I love you." She said, taking his hand as they continued for his estate, which was starting to come into view. "Does this mean that your clan has accepted me, or are they still out on the vote for that one?" she questioned, glancing up at her fiance. The last time she was there they walked in on and were quite upset that the two of them were so... suggestively clothed and positioned in such an intimate setting. They didn't spend much of the next day in his home, so she wasn't sure if they liked her any more or less, and wanted her out.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:19 am

“Yeah, that’s exactly right actually. You see, it just has to do with training your ears. Because, everyone usually thinks that a dog just barks and that’s it. It’s a really fascinating language but no one takes it seriously”, he explained. “They learn to understand our basics, but Inuzuka can talk to their dogs on a completely different level”, Kiba said happily as Akiko soon jumped up onto his back. He turned his head back and winked once, knowing how happy it’d make her. “That dog? Well whenever he gets off his lazy butt and goes and finds a mate”, he said with a grin. “Maybe you can convince him once you understand him”, he suggested.

Shino just smiled as their hands interlocked. “And I love you”, he said softly as the home came into view. “Bah, don’t worry about them. They are just a bunch of old cronies that think they know what’s best for me. They think that I have no guidance because my father is busy and I have no mother to look after me”, he explained. “They mean the best, well now they do at least. I wouldn’t really worry about them if I were you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:31 am

Akiko nodded, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'll try anything." She held onto him tightly. "When we're mated that will make me an Inuzuka and I won't be a Heisha anymore." This thought just came to realization for her and even though changing her name wouldn't be a drastic change, she knew it was a really big change because she belonged to something bigger than her own family now. Something she'd always wanted. She loved him more than anything and was willing to give him anything.

Aaliyah felt relieved by that. "You don't need a mother. You have me, remember?" She teased, leaning forward to kissing his cheek. "I'm glad that you don't care, but that doesn't mean I won't or don't." Her fingers slid through her hair, moving it from her face. "I'm tired... I hate running all the way here most of the time. I need something to bring me." She laughed softly and looked at him fondly. "I'm hungry too... I feel like something sweet but I have the feeling sweets aren't your thing." As they entered the clan grounds, she started laughing. "So does your clan have any special rituals that I have to abide by? Or special marriage rituals?' She teased playfully.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 am

Kiba smiled, knowing that Akiko meant it when she said that she would try anything to learn the language. She always wanted to learn, it was one of her talents and she always had a knack for it. When she set her mind to something she wouldn’t stop until it was completely done. Just her nature. As they arrived at the doors to the clan grounds he kneeled down so that she could drop and land on her own feet. Once she let go he stood back up. “So you excited?”, he asked as he opened the door for her.

“Believe me when I say that I have never once seen you as my mother in my life”, Shino said with a laugh back. “But you’re right, if I have you than why would I need anyone else? You’re my best friend now”, he said softly. As Aaliyah gave the hint that she was tired Shino just smiled, quickly moving his arms to lift her up bridal style. If she was tired than he was going to provide transportation. That was what the man did after all, take care of the love of his life. “I just don’t eat them often, and I think that it’s been long enough for me to have them”, he admitted with a smile. “as long as you make it a surprise”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 5:11 pm

Akiko giggled happily. As they went into the house she heard some of the smaller children of the outer parts of the clan come towards her. Since she'd returned quite a few of them came to see her and walked to talk to her. His entire clan cared for her in a way that really touched her. She jumped off Kiba's back and took his hand when the little boy whom still assumed Akiko was going to be his mate took her other hand. "Hi Akiko!" He said happily, pulling on her in an attempt to make her pick him up. She laughed softly and picked him up from the ground. He was about six, and she was stronger than she looked, able to carry small children. She nodded towards Kiba as the small boy started to play with her hair, resting his head on her shoulder, taking in her scent, holding onto the shoulder parts of her shirt.

Aaliyah smiled at his dedication to her. He thought so highly of her which made her heart pound within her chest. It took not even a minute however for him to pick her up into his strong arms. Laughing, her arms wrapped around his neck. "If I didn't know any better I'd say that you liked carrying me around this way. Do you like the idea of everyone knowing I'm your bride?" She teased, leaning towards him to kiss his lips. Despite the fact everyone thought their relationship was out of the ordinary, or maybe it was the fact Shino found someone as open as Aaliyah was? Either way, they certainly got quite a bit of stares. Laughing softly, she kissed him a bit more deeply before hearing his response. "Well, do you like cheesecake with strawberries and raspberries?" She questioned, her hand sliding over his cheek. "We could always eat it in bed." She winked at him. "We could take a nap now and eat later?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 am

Being part of a clan was more a family than people realized. It wasn’t just in name, when you were adopted into a clan you WERE family. If anyone hurt you than the clan worked together to get people back, their influence would protect you, any blood of yours that was spilt was the clan’s blood. Power would be used if needed be. There was also love though, and that was proven easily enough by the young Inuzuka that flocked to Akiko. Even if one of them was that one kid Kiba let it go. He’d grow to not love her, the kid didn’t even know what love was after all. Soon enough he’d realize what he would have to do.

“Let’s just say that I got used to reminding people what it is that I care about most”, Shino said softly before meeting Aaliyah’s lips. He didn’t return any of the looks that they got. People at least didn’t whisper anymore, everyone knew that they were together so there wasn’t much more to say. It wasn’t a ruse and Aaliyah had proven herself so many times that Shino was getting tired of anyone doubting. They were in love, and nothing was going to get them to leave the other. “That does sound quite nice, although I think I need to help you stand while you cook again”, he pointed out with a wink.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:25 pm

As they walked, Akiko turned to face Kiba, walking backwards to look at him. "I'm hungry. I haven't really eaten today. Do you want something special?" It was a safe bet he was hungry, and even if he wasn't, he'd eat whatever she made. That made her feel special a lot of the time. He was so sweet and loved her so much. "I want steak!" The small boy interjected, hugging her tighter.

Aaliyah laughed after they kissed. Despite the fact that people watched them, she completely ignored them. She was more forward than Shino was. In the beginning, she'd tell them off or glare in return, but now she was used to it, and surprised that they weren't used to seeing them together. The entire village had to know by now, but people still stared at them. "I think that sounds like a good idea. You know how badly I when I cook without you." She teased, running her hand over his cheek, sliding it up through his hair. "I love you." She shifted in his arms, letting them hold his neck a bit more. "Do you want to take a nap with me?" Leaning closer, her lips moved near his ear. "It's too hot to sleep with clothes on..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Kiba put his hands in his pockets as Akiko moved forward and continued to hold the young Inuzuka boy. “Well you know me, if you cook it I’m sure that I’ll stuff it down in no time”, he pointed out with a laugh while they walked. As the boy chimed in with his opinion Kiba just gave a shrug. “You DO make a good steak Akiko”, he pointed out with a smile.

Shino just smiled softly before returning his lips to Aaliyah’s once again. “That’s true, for some reason those cooking fumes always make you want to fall over”, he pointed out with a subtle wink. No one else could see it because of the glasses, but Aaliyah would definitely be able to tell. She was used to reading his face by now. “I would love to lay down and take a nap with you”, he said happily. “It IS pretty hot in Konoha after all, but if we lose our clothes we might have to cuddle for warmth”, he whispered back playfully.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:55 pm

Akiko smiled at him. "Is it a family thing that you all like steak?" She asked, walking into the apartment that she now lived in with Kiba, putting the small boy down and walking into the kitchen. She looked around Kiba at the small boy who was looking around. Smiling at him, she giggled, jumping onto the counter, sitting on it so she could rest her arms on his shoulders rather than mid chest. "What do you want? I'll make you anything." She winked at him cutely. "And... because he's here that means you want me to keep pants on, right?" She tilted her head to the side. He loved her legs and she knew he hadn't really seen them in a while.

Aaliyah kissed his neck softly, knowing that they were getting close to his house. It smelled different then the rest of the village. It was much more... almost sweet smelling. It was hard to describe actually. It smelled very nature-like, but additionally it had beautiful flowers and trees that attracted insects. It made it smell in contrast to the village and she loved it. The warm weather was making them bloom with a burning passion. Her lips trailed over his lips softly. "Yes, you're right. We should cuddle. I know how your insects hate being cold." She winked in return.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 am

Kiba just gave a light shrug. “It’s more meat than steak, steak just happens to be a fine quality of meat”, he pointed out with a grin. Who didn’t like steak after all? It was some of the best meat out there and when cooked right it was quite tasty. Kiba would never turn away from a good steak to eat anything else. As Akiko asked her questions he had to let out a laugh at the last one. “Yes it would definitely be a good idea to keep them on Akiko”, he said with a wink of his own. “And in regards to food, make anything we have. Today we celebrate the happiness that we share”

Shino smiled as he felt her soft lips once again grace his neck with their kiss. God she was so perfect. Shino let out a sigh of content as they moved closer and closer to the house. “That’s true, especially when they have the options of being with you”, he pointed out happily. As they neared the home he walked by memorization, his eyes staying locked on the one he loved. He didn’t want to look away from her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Akiko smiled at him sweetly. "Alright." She nodded in his direction and kissed him softly. "I love you." She said, resting her head on his shoulder. He smelled good, and they were so close. "Okay. I'll keep them on for now." She nodded and laughed softly. She wanted to make him happy and would do anything to do that. "I will." She slid off the counter and went into thr fridge and started to look around. She grabbed some stuff to make to eat and then put them on the counter.

The small boy ran into the room and grabbed the pants Akiko was wearing, pulling them hard. "You can take them off." he said, grinning at her happily. "I don't mind. Don't censor yourself for me."

Aaliyah laughed softly, kissing him again. He was so perfect. It was as if he had a dictionary that had everything she wanted him to say for every occasion. She kissed him softly and rested her head on his shoulder. "I could use a nap though. Then maybe we could take a nice bath together and have some dessert?" She leaned forward to kiss him again. She had always been open with her feelings and an array of other things. If anyone saw them kissing she didn't care, she also didn't care if anyone say him carrying her or see them make out.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:43 am

Kiba smiled back at Akiko as she leaned forward, their lips meeting together in a soft kiss. He moved a hand, softly touching her hair as she leaned down into his shoulder. She nestled so perfectly there, it was like his shoulder was made to fit her like that. Kiba just smiled as she slowly slid down and made her way over to the fridge, aiming to go and get some food to cook for them all. Everything was going perfectly until the perverted little Romeo suddenly tried to pull Akiko’s pants down. “Okay and I think that my hospitality just ended”, Kiba said with a smile before picking the boy up effortlessly. “Now than I think I’ll show you the way out”, he said before moving towards the front door.

Shino didn’t have a dictionary, he had learned that as long as he was honest with what he had to say Aaliyah would be happy with everything that he said. He just needed to be more forward, say the things that she was dying to hear him say. “All three sound quite nice Aaliyah, what order though?”, he asked with a small smile. Shino was only partially thinking of Suigetsu, wondering what kind of trouble the guy had gotten himself into, or if he really was here just for Karin. He leaned down and met her lips once again, feeling just how perfect everything was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next