Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Let’s be honest, how could you not smile when you saw a face like that and just got hugged by it? Suigetsu smiled as Akiko seemed to grow in happiness when he was getting happier. He just patted her back once before she made her promise to help him until Karin woke up. So he had one little kid as a friend and on one else in this village. It was something at least. However, a thought suddenly hit suigetsu like a ton of bricks. “Hey Akiko, where IS Kiba anways?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Akiko looked over at him. "Kiba-kun? Tsunade wanted to talk to him. He may be my mate, but he's not my boss. I know you're not going to hurt me, but his pride won't let him see that. I can sometimes tell things about a person by meeting them. If you hurt me, Kiba will feel the way you do now, which won't solve anything or make you feel better. You're not the type of man that would hurt someone like me for vengeance. It's why I trust you. Don't worry about Kiba, I made him dinner and breakfast. He can hold his own for a while."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:33 pm

“I see”, Suigetsu remarked. So at the very least Kiba didn’t want Akiko to see him. He could understand that, if he was Kiba he’d probably demand the same thing. “Well, I don’t want you getting hurt because of me ya know”, he said as he rested his head up against the wall and took a deep breath. He needed to get Karin out of here. They couldn’t stay in this village, not like this. They had no one, and it was only each other. They wouldn’t survive. “I’m not going to make you leave either though, just do what you have to”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:46 pm

"All my family is gone." She told him, letting her fingers drift across his cheek. "That means of course that well... you and I are sorta the same. I have them, but because of Youki, I'm a traitor and they can't talk to me anymore. Without Kiba, I'm alone here. You have no one here, right? Well, starting now you have me! Konoha doesn't really trust me all that much either. They think I'm working for Youki and spying on Konoha here. I want to prove them wrong, and we can prove them wrong together, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:49 pm

At the very first sentence Suigetsu just stared at her for a moment. She was all alone too? No family or anything? Suigetsu looked down at the ground, knowing the feeling. Orochimaru and Sasuke turned him into a criminal, and because of that Suigetsu could never go home, not yet at least. He looked up with a small smile. “Well, you have me too than”, he said with a smile. “We gotta stick together I suppose…….I’m sure Karin will like you too”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Her small arms wrapped around his neck and she ended up sitting in his lap. "Good! Because you're never going to get rid of me now!" She looked over at Karin and slid off of his legs. "You want to stay by her side, right?" Was her simple question, looking back at him, sure that she was right. "Is there any chance you and I could train with a little bit of water in here without hurting her?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:56 pm

Suigetsu smiled as Akiko got super close in her hug, going as far as sitting in his own lap anyways. He just smiled and looked towards Karin. “Consider it my way of saying thanks”, he said before standing up and looking towards the sink. “Plug the drain for now and fill up the water to the brim, that way we have something to work with”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Nodding, she darted over to the sink, able to move surprising fast for how short her legs were. Plugging the sink, she turned on the cold tap and let the sink fill up. Anymore and it will spill over and cover the floor. "Okay." she nodded, walking back over at him. "You can start from the basics if you want. Then I know I'm doing it right. And I don't complain." She told him honestly. "Anything you want to teach me." She put her hands together in a praying manner and bowed to him. "Sensei."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:03 pm

Suigetsu nodded at Akiko’s words and looked over at the sink. Yes, that’d be perfect. “Alright than, water is one of the hardest elements to manipulate due to the strange nature of it”, he remarked. “It’s literally like controlling a river, almost impossible. If you can master water than you know that you have skill”, he remarked. “You have to feel it literally, know what it’s like”, he said before motioning to the sink. Put your hand into the water”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Listening intently, Akiko stared at him, not blinking as he instructed her. Nodding, she put her hand in the water, feeling it soak and pool against her skin. The shirt she was wearing came up to her elbow, but she made sure not to get it wet. Closing her eyes, she focused on his voice and the water that more so than anything else was responsible for life.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Suigetsu watched as she put her hand in and began to focus heavily on what she was doing. “Now than, you just gotta concentrate and slowly move your hand around. Feel how the water moves with you and not against you when it’s so still”, he instructed. “Do this for five minutes and tell me how it feels”, he instructed as he watched her hand. He had to make sure that she understood this fact.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Doing as she was told, Akiko kept her eyes closed and her mind wandered. She felt somewhat tired, but didn't let it show. It had nothing to do with what happened that day, she just felt at such ease it was easy for her to relax whenever water was involved. "I feel.." She whispered. "I don't know. Relaxed and calm, water isn't really something that fights against you. It makes the the majority of any living body; it's the essence of life. So... it's already part of me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Suigetsu just nodded at every word that Akiko spoke. She understood water well enough, they wouldn’t stay on the basics for long. “Like I said, water doesn’t fight against you unless something else commands it to. Water ninjutsu is about extending your chakra and making it do what you want with enough power. That’s really all there is to it” , he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. “You following me so far?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Akiko nodded simply. She had the best chakra control of all of her siblings, but she wasn't going to interrupt him when he was speaking to her. There was no point in telling him something he could learn by watching her. "I do." She looked up at him and smiled. "What do you want me to do next, Sensei?" She tilted her head to the side, her brown hair sliding over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:35 pm

Suigetsu looked down at the water, trying to decide what to have her do for now. It wasn’t too much water, so there wasn’t a ton that they could really do right now. “I want you to just raise up all the water and spread it out into a disk, as thin as you can without it breaking”, he instructed. “Remember, as thin as you can”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Turning to face him, Akiko made a face showing her doubt. That was probably easy for him to do, but her? She'd never moved that much water so far apart before. Biting her lip, she thought about how to best approach what he asked her. After about a minute of thinking about it, she put her hand on the bottom of the tub, this time soaking her sleeve half way up the to shoulder. Closing her eyes, all of the water clung to her arm where she had her chakra hold it. Pulling it out of the tub, she held all the water, then rose her arm, forcing the water to slid up into her hand, where it slowly flattened and then started to spread out, balancing above her head on an almost imaginary glass table.

It spread out as thin as it could be and she smiled. "like... this?" She asked, turning her head but not her body to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Suigetsu just gave a stern nod to show that he wanted her to go through with it, even if she failed. Failure could be success as long as she took something from it, that’s all that it would take. He watched her as she eventually spread it out think enough and than even went as far as to balance it on her own head. He gave another nod and smile to show his approval. “Alright now reform it so that it fits into the sink……..and don’t spill a single drop”, he added.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Using her other hand, Akiko moved it near her other hand, making something like a whip, and streamed the water back into the tub with little effort. "That I can do." She giggled childishly and managed to get it all inside without spilling any of it. The only part of the water that was still outside was the water that was still in the sleeve in her shirt. Looking at it, she put her hand next to it, pulling it out and threw that in the sink too. "How was that, sensei?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Suigetsu’s eyes widened as Akiko was able to not only put the water in perfectly, but she even removed the water that was in her sleeve and placed it back into the sink. Was this kid for real? “And you’re telling me that you’ve had no kind of training to use water?”, he asked with a small laugh. “You deserve a professional teacher, someone that could really show you what it means to use water. Someone that’s better than me”, he said honestly. This girl was a prodigy, she could find herself a better teacher. He didn’t want to hold her back. He grew up around water and wasn’t that good at her age.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Akiko grabbed his hand. "No. I want you to teach me. You're the only person in the village that has a water affinity and is willing to teach me. I..." she bit her lip. "I um.. stole a book once that had how to use water jutsu in it. I hid it from my brother and learned from it. And I paid back the person I stole it from!" She tried to add, knowing that stealing was wrong and didn't believe in it. "I just wanted to learn so bad and Youki said that water was weaker than the other elements. I don't know a lot, but i can move it around pull it out of clothes because I like to play in the rain. I'd get in trouble for being outside or getting sick, so I learned how to remove it from my clothes."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Suigetsu just blinked as Aaliyah made a fuss about a book that she stole to learn water jutsu. They were shinobi, stealing was what they did, the fact that Akiko went out of her way to pay the person later just showed the heart that she had. She was insistent though, so he supposed that he didn’t have any choice anymore. “Alright than, well do you remember where you left off? You’re good enough to skip basics. I’d rather teach you what you need to know”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Akiko sat down on the counter beside the sink. "Um... not really. It was a long time ago. One of my brothers found it and burned it. I never found out which one, but I stopped learned it and started learning lightning." She crossed her arms unhappily. "If you want to move fast through the basics that's okay. I didn't learn them all because the book skipped most of them. I can walk on water and move it around, and make it into shapes. I can do basic freezing on the outside of objects, but not the inside. It's why the star I made broke so easily."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Suigetsu bit down on his lip, not certain about what step he should take next. There were so many directions that he just couldn’t decide. “Alright than, well I’d say protection is the best thing that you can do right now”, he remarked as he looked down at himself. “And you’ll use me as the water source”, he said with a smile. It was the largest source of water they could get to and not spill all over. He could clean himself up after all. “Just try to form me into a large circle around you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Akiko took a step backwards. "Do... I have to?" She seemed uncertain and even timid about what he was asking her. "I've... never pulled water out of a plant, never mind a person, and I don't want to dehydrate you or anything. Can't we just use the sink and store it inside of you?" She didn't want to go against him, but the likelihood of her making a mistake or hurting him was high, at least in her own mind. Despite her skill, she didn't really acknowledge her abilities unless she was comfortable using them or had a sensei tell her she was skilled.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Suigetsu shook his head. “No, just use me. It will let me completely analyze how the jutsu works for you”, he pointed out. “I’ve done it before to shield allies before, so I know exactly how it needs to be formed”, he pointed out. “Now just come on, I’m not different than other water sources, all you have to do is try to manipulate like you did earlier”, he pointed out with a nod and smile. “Go ahead, I’m not afraid”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next