Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Akiko looked surprised. "He hurt my brother?" She looked across the room where Sasuke was talking to the pink haired girl from earlier, passing off the little boy when he reached towards her. "Sakura said he was strong but I didn't know he was that strong. Kiba-kun hurt Youki too." Her hand came up to her face and she started sucking her thumb.

"Stop that..." Aaliyah pulled her hand out of her mouth, after returning from a three day absence. "Where is Shino? Is he here because he's not at home."

Akiko tilted her head to the side. "I dunno. This is Suigetsu." She said happily, smiling at her. "I don't think Shino left but I haven't seen him since the day before yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 pm

Suigetsu couldn’t help but get a bit sad at Akiko’s words. She made it sound like it was this huge achievement, and yet Kiba couldn’t even lay a finger on the guy, hell the man had nearly killed him. And yet now both Sasuke and that Inuzuka had hurt him? Was Suigetsu losing his touch or what? “Well, I was distracting Youki while Sasuke attacked him”, he said as if it lessened what Sasuke did on some level.

Suigetsu nearly jumped as another woman, closer to his age showed up. As Akiko introuduced him he just gave a small save. “Yo”, he said simply. Shino? Suigetsu had a feeling that he knew that name, but for the life of him couldn’t remember from where.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:49 pm

Aaliyah looked at Suigetsu, studying him for a bit. She seemed to take what Akiko said and nodded. "Do you know where Kiba is? I want to talk to him about what happened. Youki is seriously hurt. I've never seen him this weak before." Moving her hair from her face, she looked at Suigetsu again.

Akiko went to put her hand in her mouth, but Aaliyah stopped her. "I haven't seen Kiba-kun since this morning. He did tell me that he was going to train with Shino though, so they might still be together." She paused, grabbing Aaliyah's hand. "Take me and Suigetsu with you. They won't let me out of the hospital alone, and we can show Suigetsu the cooler parts of the village."

Sighing, Aaliyah moved her hand through her long wavy hair. "Alright, fine. Both of you can come." She grabbed a bottle of water from one of the coolers. "let's go. I need to talk to Shino now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:56 pm

Suigetsu listened to the exchange between the two woman, not wanting to interrupt or say anything as of yet. They seemed to know each other, and Aaliyah seemed to be treating her like a little sister of sorts. Perhaps they were sisters? The names were kind of close after all, who knew? Suigetsu decided not to ask as he heard that they were going to go visit both Shino and Kiba. Suigetsu couldn’t say that he was too fond of the idea, since Kiba was probably going to get into a shouting match of something like that.

“Yeah alright”, Suigetsu said before slowly standing up and following after the two. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but he needed to get out of here. He grabbed two water bottles and attached them to either side of his body. This building made him just think about Karin, he needed some form of a distraction, even if it was a shouting match with someone.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:03 pm

Aaliyah took Akiko's hand as they walked, but Akiko took Suigetsu's. She smiled at the male happily. "Don't worry. Everywhere isn't as depressing as the hospital." Aaliyah pushed Akiko forward so she could run and be on her own but Aaliyah could still see her. "She bonds abnormally quickly to just about anyone she sees. It's unintentional, but don't let it bother you. Akiko has a skill for loving certain people based on minor details they tell her. I can't explain it." She shrugged her shoulders, but was smiling at her. The small girl seemed happy as they went through the village and everyone seemed to like her presence.

"You were there, weren't you?" She asked, pretty sure she knew the answer. "When Youki was attacked. He hired a Kiri hit man to kill Kiba. I wasn't going to tell Akiko and it's clear you have no intention of harming her, or at least don't do so in broad daylight in the middle of a village you'll have no escape from,"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Suigetsu glanced down as Akiko took his hand once again as they walked throughout the village. “Well a hospital is kind of a sad place at times”, he admitted before she ran forward with Aaliyah’s promptings. He watched as she ran forward, looking extremely happy with what was going on now. He slowly turned his head towards Aaliyah as she talked about how she was able to bond with people over the smallest little things. “I’m skilled with water and convinced Sasuke to let her go on a walk”, he remarked. “She’s probably grateful is all”

At Aaliyah’s next statement he turned his head forward again. “I wasn’t hired to touch her, just kill the Inuzuka. Kiba as you call him”, he added. “The Inuzuka isn’t my concern anymore either. We were stabbed in the back from our employer, and even if he didn’t I would’ve traded Kiba to get Karin back”, he remarked. “None of it matters anymore, we’ll leave as soon as Karin is awake………..assuming we even can”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Aaliyah shook her head. "I doubt Konoha will let you leave without you giving something. If you were hired by Youki to kill a Konoha shinobi, traitor or not, they won't allow you to leave yet. At best, they'll make you serve the village before leaving. At worst, they'll test on you and her, killing one of you should you refuse." She looked over at him cautiously. "I'll warn you to just do what they say. Tsunade isn't cold and heartless. She will protect you and Karin, was it? Trust her, and trust me. ANBU placed me with Youki when I was 13 to watch him. I'm still alive on both sides because I'm doing something right." She moved her hand through her hair. "Sorry I can't offer you any advice now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Suigetsu just gave a slow nod. So the village wasn’t going to let them leave till they got something in return. Suigetsu couldn’t say that he was surprised. After all they were healing someone with a rare condition that they rarely saw after all. Of course they weren’t going to patch them up and let them leave. Suigetsu would agree to stay forever if he had to, as long as Karin got away. She was hurt because of him, it only made sense that he fully paid the price. “No need to apologize. I have no one to blame but myself I guess”, he muttered as he scratched the back of his head. “I’ll do whatever they ask, as long as they let Karin leave at least. She wasn’t meant to get involved with the fighting. It was supposed to just be me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 4:30 pm

Aaliyah shook her head. "If it's the Karin that served Orochimaru, they wont. I met Orochimaru and he told me about her once. I was the one that reported to Konoha that Sasuke killed Orochimaru. They will keep her for her tracking skills, no one else is said to surpass her. If anything, they might give you citizenship to serve as Konoha shinobi. It's not the worst thing that can happen. I'll talk to the ANBU leader about it." She watched Akiko as she darted off into the woods. They followed about twenty feet behind her, and Aaliyah seemed pleased that she was happy.

"And let me deal with Kiba."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Suigetsu wanted to growl as Aaliyah told him that out of the two of them it would be Karin that they’d want to keep. “None of this is her fault though”, he said annoyed. “She just helped me find the guy, she never even met Youki or……ah forget it”, he muttered as he kicked at a rock in front of him, causing it to roll away and clatter against the ground. It wasn’t Aaliyah’s choice, so he was complaining to the wrong person. “Oh joy, living in the same village as the Legendary and oh so handsome Sasuke……..how delightful”, he said sarcastically. If Aaliyah knew about Karin than odds are she probably heard about him as well. They were Sasuke’s old team after all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Aaliyah felt for him, and knew he was irrtated. "most Shinobi can fight, Suigetsu, but trackers are something Konoha lacks. Having her would be useful. Sasuke saved her and picked her out for the team he wanted. They'll just keep them apart in case one of them is a traitor." Then, hearing his description of Sasuke, she laughed. "Oh yeah... I suppose you haven't heard about me throwing Sasuke out of the Hokage's office through a window, huh?" She asked, turning to face him with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:12 pm

“Yeah but does Konoha have many shinobi that can only be hurt by one thing and are expert at water ninjutsu?”, Suigetsu questioned. “Have her teach someone than let her leave I say, but hey your opinion doesn’t matter much when you’re a criminal I guess”, he remarked before his eyes widened and he slowly turned to look over at Aaliyah’s grin. “If you really did that I promise that you’re my new personal hero”, he said with a fanged grin of his own.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:24 pm

Aaliyah sighed. "Well Karin is less likely to kill someone than you are. She's much weaker and has much less power. You rioted against Orochimaru, didn't you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "That means you're more likely to kill someone. I'm just being realistic. I won't bullshit you about stuff." Then, smiled at him. "I don't like Sasuke. He's big headed. He's the village's personal conceited ass." She sighed, looking forward again. She heard fighting and knew they were getting close.

"Kiba-kun!" Akiko said, darting out of the trees, hugging Kiba mid fight, not even paying attention to the fact Shino was about to attack him. "Aaliyah's here!" She said happily, lookinf over at the trees where she'd emerge from.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Suigetsu let out a laugh. “You’d think that being a pain in Orochimaru’s little snake ass would get me some brownie points”, he said with a laugh. “Whatever, as long as they fix Karin up I guess that I can’t complain”, he admitted before continuing forward. They were getting closer to both Kiba and Shino, this could get interesting depending on what happened.

Kiba suddenly stopped moving as Akiko wrapped her arms around him mid hug. Kiba quickly raised up his gauntlet and deflected an arrow that Shino right at him. That was a bit too close for comfort. He slowly got to his knees and smiled at Akiko. “I see they finally decided to let you out of the hospital”, he said with a grin.

Shino watched as Akiko interrupted their match. He slowly turned over to see Aaliyah with……suigetsu!? What the hell was he here for? Didn’t she know that he had nearly killed Kiba by drowning him? Perhaps Kiba hadn’t told her yet. He slowly walked over to her, smiling very lightly as he approached her. “You’ve come home”, he said happily.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Akiko smiled at Kiba happily when she saw him. "Yeah, but they won't let me leave alone and I brought Shai around the village too! And Suigetsu said he'd teach me water jutsu! Isn't that cool? I've never met anyone that likes water like me." She hugged Kiba again, but this time she held onto him. Whenever he wasn't wearing clothes he was so warm, like a giant furnace. "So Kiba-kun?" She asked, looking up into his eyes. "Does that mean you can press them to let me come home? I hate sleeping in the hospital."

Aaliyah sighed. "I'll talk to ANBU about letting you both go. Orochimaru sucked this village dry and killed the thirst Hokage. Not that he didn't deserve it... I couldn't want for him to die to be honest. Guess Orochimaru did one good thing in his life. Then again, he trained Sasuke, so that balances it out making him fully evil." When she saw Shino, she wrapped her arms around his chest. "Mmm... I missed you." She kissed his cheek and smiled. "Youki's badly hurt. He hasn't gotten up and he refuses to walk around because he's in so much pain. I've never seen him like this. I guess the next time I throw Sasuke out of a window I need to make sure I don't break his arm."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:45 pm

Kiba held his smile and wrapped his arms around Akiko, that was right until she mentioned the name Suigetsu. Kiba looked up, now realizing that strange scent. Suigetsu didn’t smell like most humans, perhaps it was because he broke up into water every time. Suigetsu didn’t really smell at all, Kiba just faintly detected something whenever that guy was around. Was that yogurt or something? “Yeah Akiko, I’ll keep asking but you know that Tsunade wants what is best for you alright?”, he asked with a smile before getting a bit more serious. “Akiko, I don’t want you hanging out with that guy anymore……..he’s not a good guy”

Suigetsu just shrugged. “Don’t bother if there’s little hope”, he said sincerely. “I act tough but my stomach is still killing me on the inside. IT would’ve been a fatal wound if it wasn’t for Karin. If this village can keep her safe than perhaps this is the best place for her”, he said softly before Shino arrived.

Shino returned the hug happily, loving every time he got to see his fiancé. “And I missed you as well my love”, he said softly before he heard about what happened to Youki. “Ah yes I heard Sasuke did a good bit of damage with that sword throw of his. Guess we owe him a small thank you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Akiko blinked a few times. "I know but I'm not even hurt anymore, and I can walk, and train, and flex." She leaned backwards and did a back bend, her hands touching the ground-her feet still planted firmly on it. "See?" She flipped over and landed on her feet, dusting off her hands. "Oh..." She muttered. "Why? He's nice to me, he went for a walk with me and Shai earlier today. Sasuke let him go with me and Ino didn't stop me from leaving with him..." She whined like she was 7 years older.

Aaliyah shrugged. "We don't have to thank Sasuke for anything. He can shove it." She hadn't told Shino why she didn't like Sasuke and had no reason to tell him. However she wouldn't lie to him. "You look tired, how long have you been training?" She moved his hair from his face, not that it unblocked his eyes or did anything, his sunglasses hid them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:00 pm

Kiba gave a nod. “Yeah I know but Tsunade is a professional. You shouldn’t do anything unless she thinks it’s really okay. I know you have it Akiko but she says those things for a reason”, he said with a smile. As she wondered why he didn’t want her to be with Suigetsu he shook his head. “I don’t know why he’s allowed to walk around. He’s a criminal and enemy of the village. Your brother hired him to kill me, and I have to admit that if it wasn’t for Sasuke he would have easily succeeded. Just stay away from him, for all we know he’ll try to take you back to Youki”

Shino just smiled. That was his love, always so fire strong and ready to go at a moment’s notice. Oh well, he wasn’t complaining. “Probably the past several hours. Compared to what Kaleigh sensei made us do this isn’t much. Don’t worry about us we’re okay”, he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Akiko shook her head. "No... Youki attacked his girlfriend and she's dying. I share a room with her, Kiba-kun. Suigetsu has no reason to go back to Youki after what he's done. I've talked to him and I know he cared about her. Do you think I'm lying to you? I love you Kiba-kun, and trust me... I don't think he's a bad person. He feels bad about what happened. I can tell... please..."

Aaliyah smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Yeah, I'm fine with that." She said, looking over his shoulder at Kiba. "Hey! Suigetsu is good with me. Youki betrayed him. He hates Sasuke too, how can he be a bad person?" She asked, shrugging her shoulders. "Don't worry so much about. If he wanted to hurt Akiko he'd have done it already. And if he takes Akiko now, it's not like we're going to finish helping Karin, right? Youki exploits people, it's what he's good at."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Kiba shook his head. “That may be but I don’t trust him. You’re too loving and trusting with people sometimes Akiko. You see all the good that they have in them and never the bad”, he said softly. “Suigetsu is sad because his girlfriend is dying because of him, and he regrets being betrayed. He was inches away from killing me before letting me go. Just……just keep an eye on him. I don’t trust him Akiko”, he said before Aaliyah called over to him, trying to insist that he was a good guy. He gave a small sigh, perhaps he was worrying for nothing. “Like I said….just be safe around him okay?”

Shino glanced over at Kiba who was apparently expressing some concern about suigetsu. Shino couldn’t really blame him. People tended to hold grudges over people that tried to murder them after all. Right now they had a common enemy so he wasn’t going to go out of his way to treat Suigetsu like crap. He turned to Aaliyah. “So what now? We are done with training so we’re free the rest of the day”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Akiko looked surprised at what he told her. Kiba had never said something like that to her and it shattered something inside of her, making her chest burn. "Oh..." She said slowly, not knowing what to think. Suigetsu didn't seem to be a bad person, and he was nice to her. Looking at the ground, she bit her lip. "Sorry." she sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "I didn't mean to.." She sighed softly. "You can spend the day with me right?" Looking over at Suigetsu, then back to Kiba.

Aaliyah smiled, kissing his cheek. "Do you want to do something together? I really want you to do what you want to do." She winked at him happily. "You're so sweet, do you want to go somewhere with me? I do want to see your dad." She winked at him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:56 pm

Kiba could see that Akiko didn’t really like what he had to say, but it was the truth regardless. Something were really hard to accept and the sooner that she came to accept the fact that Suigetsu was no real ally the better. Even if they had a common enemy now it was obvious that he was no fan of Konoha at this point. “Of course I can spend the rest of the day with you”, he said before giving her another hug and standing up. “where do you want to go today?”

Shino just smiled as he got the hint well enough from Akiko. “And knowing him I’m certain that he’d love to see you as always”, he said with a smile. He took her hand into his. “Wanna go now than?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Akiko didn't seem to like what Kiba said regardless. "Whatever you want to do.." She said softly. "I don't care." She smiled at him happily, wrapping her arms around him, holding him tightly. "As long as you're happy, I'm happy!" She said happily, trying to put on a strong front for him. "I do really love you, Kiba-kun and if you insist I'll do as you ask."

Aaliyah nodded. "Yeah. Kiba! I'm leaving you alone with Akiko, try not to do anything stupid." She waved at him with a smile on her face. Waving, she turned. "Suigetsu, do you want to meet with Tsunade alone or return to the hospital? I'm a medical shinobi, I might be able to get something that can help her and bring it back when I have time? One of Youki's sister's is an amazing medical shinobi. One of the best there is."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 4:20 am

Kiba felt like crap. He hated it when his own words made Akiko upset, it was like he was throwing salt in any old wounds. He just didn’t trust Suigetsu yet. Sure it looked like he and Karin were the victims, but they had worked for Orochimaru and themselves for basically their entire life. There was no telling what they were capable of. He smiled and gave a slow nod. “We have a new batch of puppies at the house. Wanna go see them?”

Suigetsu slowly glanced over at Aaliyah and scratched his chin. “I’d love to meet with Tsunade about our future, I’m not medic so I won’t be of much help on the scientific level”, he admitted with a shrug. “Anything that you can do to help Karin I’d appreciate”, he admitted with a nod. “I guess I should just head back to the hospital. Tsunade probably doesn’t want me running around alone after all”

Shino just watched the exchange, deciding not to say anything for the time being. He just hoped that once they got to his home that there wouldn’t be any more clan trouble being brought onto Aaliyah. She had already proved herself like twenty times to them, they should all just accept her by now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Akiko instantly smiled at Kiba happily. As much as she didn't like what he said, but she didn't want him to be upset with her. Wrapping her arms around him tightly, she nodded before backing off. "I haven't seen any of the puppies yet! Show me!" She jumped up and down, ehr long hair flowing down her back, bouncing as she did. "Will you convince Tsunade for me to stay there?" Turning to look at Suigetsu, she bit her lip. She wanted to bring him back to the hospital, they brought him out here, how could they just leave him?

Aaliyah nodded. "Go back to the hospital and wait in the room that Karin's in. You'll see her after a while, she or a pink headed girl will pop in and out. Call her miss Sasuke, it pisses her off because she finds it objectify." Her arms snaked around Shino's neck, leaning her body against his. "Come on, let's go home. I'll walk you there babe." She winked at him and took his hand. She missed Shino so much, and he was hot from training.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next