Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:38 am

Karin rubbed her sternum. "I don't believe that happened..." Looking up at Suigetsu, she sighed. "I didn't mean to scare you... I honestly didn't think that my healing abilities had any draw backs other than the fact I could get scars." Laying on the bed, she closed her eyes, but was still awake. "Now long have I been out?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:43 am

"It's okay, long as you're okay I don't really care about anything else right now", Suigetsu said as he looked down at where he had to bite her. "You've been out for about four days", he said seriously before looking up. "There's a problem though.......they don't want us to leave"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:47 am

Karin looked up at him, her eyes narrowing. "So, you're telling me we're Konoha's priosoners, but they'll never admit that's what we are? Damn it..." She closed her eyes again and leaned back against the pillows. It was clear she was thinking, trying to find a way for them to get out of this mess. "Why did they save me?" She questioned, realizing that they'd been here for four days. Then she bolted upright, ignoring the pain that shot through her body. "You stayed with me this entire time?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:50 am

"Yeah that's basically the summary of it", Suigetsu admitted as Karin was getting more pissed off at the moment. He hated that he had to deliver the bad news. HE only wished that there was some way that he could get her out at least. That'd be good. "They save you because of your abilities as a tracker, they don't care about me. It's you that's the unique one", he muttered before she shot straight up. "Yeah, sorry if I smell bad or anything. I wanted to make sure that you had a nurse when you awoke, now lay down before you destroy what progress you've made"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:54 am

Karin shook her head. "No, idiot... You're body is mostly water. You stayed by my side the entire time? Why?" She seemed shocked by that. She'd expected him to take off and do something to get out of here. They didn't want him so...? Her eyes stared intently at him. "I've never had anyone stick around for me before, and be to honest, I never expected that you would. I mean, you tell me all the time how weak and useless I am as a shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:56 am

"Yeah? And all the time that we've been together you seem intent on finding a way to kill me with your fists", Suigetsu said jokingly as he got out a small smile. "I've finally found someone that I can hold onto Karin, and I was definately not going to let you die here because you saved me", he said softly as he touched her cheek. "How are you feeling right now?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:02 am

When his hand made contact with her face, it started to heat up and she blushed. She was surprised that he'd say something so... romantic. She didn't want to hit him and he actually seemed sincere about it. It was slightly embarrassing; or at least she felt embarrassed for blushing in front of him-something she'd never done. "Thanks, I guess. It means a lot that you actually care." She whispered, leaning closer to him. "So... you mean to tell me you actually care about me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:38 am

Suigetsu nodded slowly. "Yeah that'd be the best way to explain", he said as he looked her right in the eyes. He quickly glanced at the door, seeing that Akiko hadn't come back yet. "If only your stomach was healed, maybe we could make a run for it if we had enough of a headstart. With Akiko coming back it wouldn't be long till people realized we were gone though", he said before turning back to her. "No matter what though, we go through this together"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Karin nodded. "That would be a good idea, but I can barely sit up. If we try to run now, I'll end up blowing us and getting us caught. I'm sorry. How about we wait and plan an escape a little later so that when we do take off we have all night to run. I'll be able to tell if anyone follows us." She bit her lip, looking at the door. "She's coming back. And, she's not alone."

Akiko came back in with Tsunade and Sakura. Tsunade walked over and made sure Karin was stable, but seemed shocked. "What happened?" She turned to face Akiko. When Akiko took a step back, Tsunade walked over. "Akiko what did you do?"

Looking away, Akiko sighed. "I'm sorry... Suigetsu was just so upset. I used my chakra to move her chakra back the way it was supposed to... I.."

"You don't have a medical.."

Her eyes closed tightly. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... I just wanted to do something and you ignored Suigetsu, so I thought that if I tried... if i failed you could fix it, but... I succeeded!"

Sakura walked over to Karin, but the two of them were glaring at one another; rather than seeming civil. They recognized one another, even though they'd never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:48 pm

"In that case we just need to wait for a bit until you've healed up. Maybe act in pain even when you're not, that way they won't expect us to try anything", Suigetsu whispered as Karin mentioned that Akiko was coming back with some others. He backed away from her, willing to let them do whatever work that they thought was necessary.

As the conversation went on Suigetsu decided to interrupt. "Don't get mad at her, she just did the one thing that finally got her to wake up. I don't care if she's certified or not", he said honestly. She brought results when the professionals didn't. Suigetsu didn't give a damn about the title.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Akiko turned to look at Suigetsu, and smiled because he defended her. "Thank you." She looked up at Tsunade who let out a sigh and ruffled her hair. "Before you go back into ANBU, i'm sending you on a mission." She motioned her head towards Sakura, then grabbed her shoulder and pushed her towards the door. "Go." Tsunade started to heal Karin, treating her as Sakura was supposed to be doing.

"So, have you planned an escape yet?" She asked, opening Karin's hospital gown to look at her injury. "And don't bother lying about it. I've been a shinobi long enough, and I'm no fool." She glanced over at Suigetsu. "She'll be fine, but her chakra system will need treatments a few times a day. Akiko already knows how, so I suppose she could help you as well."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:33 pm

Suigetsu glanced up as Tsunade asked if they had created an escape plan yet, making sure that they wouldn't deny it at all. He just narrowed his eyes. "Don't talk down to us. We needed your help to get her back and you didn't even deliver on that. Akiko did it when the master couldn't so sorry if I'm not all that impressed", he said as he leaned up against the wall. "Just tell us what you want done so that we can leave, we're only considered criminals because one of your shinobi sold us out anyways"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Tsunade grinned. "Don't be little me. I wanted Akiko to stay in the hospital so she could heal Karin in the first place. I want her to stay out of ANBU for her own sake. Rumors of crime and corruption in ANBU has been a problem long before i became Hokage. I want to protect her." She looked over at Suigetsu, but seemed serious.

"Sasuke is married to my stronger apprentice, and whereas I hate him, I've learned to get along with him. Naruto and Sakura both trust him; so I allow the facade that what he says matters to me. I don't. I was on a team with Orochimaru. I grew up, trained, and fought along side him for decades. I know better than anyone what he's capable of and what he does to get what he wants. When the Third Hokage destroyed his limbs, he came to me to fix them; offering revival of whom I had lost in exchange. I knew better no matter how much I wanted it.

"For him to imprison you is what makes me wary of you. I know you have no interest in serving or bowing down to Sasuke. Just like I don't expect the same treatment; but I'm not foolish enough to allow someone of you're strnegth to leave and come back to kill one of my shinobi another day. You tried once; and I'm sure that if Youki would not have turned on you, you'd have succeeded, correct? Letting Akiko be around you, for you to see what she is and then letting her heal Karin assures me that for her sake you won't attempt to kill Kiba again."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Suigetsu said nothing as Tsunade spoke. She gained a different air about her, something that Suigetsu didn't want to mess with even if he believed that she couldn't even harm him. After all he once thought himself to be invincible, and he had nearly died because of it now hadn't he? These people were the only ones that could guarantee that Karin was going to get better, because of that Suigetsu was going to have to meet their demands as much as he didn't want to.

"Admittedly Sasuke held a piece that I couldn't fight against", Suigetsu remarked as he thought about how he was threatening to kill Karin. "I wouldn't have killed Kiba, and that's why Youki jumped in", he said before hearing the rest of her thoughts. "So you get the girl close to me so that I don't kill the one she loves?", he asked with a tiny laugh. "A dirty trick, but effective"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Tsunade smiled. "Considering I'm the only one of the sannin which are still alive, I'd say that a lot of my plans are effective." She finished with Karin and stood up. "From what I've seen, Akiko is too sweet for anyone to want to hurt her after spending time with her. Especially men." She shrugged her shoulders simply.

When she rose to her feet, she stood in a way that she was facing Suigetsu; but one of her hands were near Karin, in the unlikely occurrence she tried to attack. "Keep this in mind; if you run, my ops will find you. You may have her tracking skill, but you can't erase your scent while you run." She smiled at them. She was threatening them, but in a tame way. "Just keep in mind that if you do right by me, I'll do right by you." She turned to face Suigetsu. "I expect Sasuke back into the village at around dinner time. Try and stomach him for a bit. Come to my office around 6:30."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Suigetsu just crossed his arms across his chest as Tsunade let out her tiny threat. It didn't really mean much to him, but it was Karin that she was threatening to hurt in order to get to him. He just narrowed his eyes at the mention of Sasuke. "I make no promises about him", he said before glancing away for a moment. "And if you want me to be of use to you I'll need my stuff back, my swords are hardly the most dangerous thing about me", he said with his fanged grin. Suigetsu loved them yes, but he didn't need them.

-------

https://narutoultimatelegend.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1343
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40