Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:22 pm

Akiko looked down when he pulled at her pants. She made a face showing that she didn't like it, which he picked up on and loosened his grip. When he was picked up, he gasped. "N-no!" He struggled away from Kiba. "I won't do it again! Let me stay!" He whined and struggled, trying to bite Kiba's arm so he's drop him and he could seek protection from Akiko. "I didn't mean to pull that hard! I just want her to be comfortable, she smells good!" he whined, squirming around uselessly. "Kiba-sama! Let me go!"

Aaliyah laughed and smiled into the kiss he planted on her. "Well, I think I could use a nap first or I'll fall asleep on you. Running long distances destroys my stamina." She shifted in his arms, kissing him softly on the cheek. "After that I'll have the energy to do whatever you desire." Her voice lustfully whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Kiba just let out a whistle as the kid shouted his many complaints, clearly trying to get him to let go. The kid had definitely crossed a line though, and he needed a bit of a reality check about who his future mate was. The longer they kept him around the more focused he’d be on her, which Kiba didn’t like. “Oh I’ll let you go kid”, Kiba said before opening the door to his house and dropping the kid outside. “See you sometime around, go play or something, meet a girl”, he said with a grin before closing the door. Kiba sighed contently. “Well, glad that’s over”, he said as he made his way back over to Akiko.

“Napping huh? Guess that makes sense”, Shino said as he opened the door to the house and pushed the door open. He walked inside, making his way down the hall. “And believe me, I’m certain that you’re going to need that energy”, he added with a wink.

“AW! The beauty of the young love”, a familiar voice rang from back down the hall to cause Shino to turn around. “My son and future daughter have returned, it is good to see you both again”, he remarked as he walked over. “I do hope that I’m not interrupting an……….intimate moment”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 8:32 pm

Akiko giggled childishly. "He likes me." She walked over to Kiba, her arms moving around his waist. She was too short to wrap her arms all the way around his shoulders when she was on the floor. "I think it's cute you're so protective over me." She reached upwards to just manage to kiss his lips delicately.

One of the windows in the other room opened completely and the small boy darted inside, running back into the house. "That's not fair!" He yelled. "How come you get to smell her? She smells better than anyone else in the house and I know you know that! No other girl has a smell like her and I like it! It interests me..." He took a few steps closer, his eyes focused on Akiko's butt and Kiba's hands, wanting to make sure he could out maneuver them when he had to.

Aaliyah laughed softly. Sometimes when he was direct like this it made her heart pound. He loved and cared for her so much, it made her feel like one in a million. Shino was the type of man that every girl dreamed of being with but so little found; he'd do anything for her no matter how stupid or seemingly useless the request. "I'll need the energy huh?" She leaned upward, her hands cupping the sides of his face as she passionately kissed him. The kiss however didn't last long before she clumsily broke it hearing Shibi's voice, but smiled at the same time.

"It's good to see you too. And, you're not. At least for the most part." She rested her head on Shino's shoulder. "I'm tired after running here. We were going to take a nap, but if you need something, it's not as if I'll pass out."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm

“Yeah well as long as he looks and not touches I’m okay with that”, Kiba pointed out with a grin as Akiko moved over to hug him. The kid really did need to learn that he couldn’t just do stuff like this. It just wasn’t right. Akiko was his mate and they were going to go through the ceremony soon enough. If he was already trying to take someone for himself than he wasn’t going to like the results. As the kid’s annoying voice reached Kiba’s ears he tensed up and looked towards him, seeing where the kid’s eyes were. “I’m going to ask this time”, Kiba said as he narrowed his eyes. “Please get out of my house”, he said as he stared right at the boy. Kiba WAS the future clan leader after all, this kid would have to listen to him one day.

Shino smiled as he felt like the whole world was aligning itself to make him happy right now. He had Aaliyah, his family was doing well, no one close to him had died. Everything was alright for now, he knew that now. He was worried about Xerion and Kaliegh though, according to Aaliyah they were extremely hurt after all. He would save them though, he owed them so much for making him stronger. As Aaliyah broke away it took Shino a minute to realize why she had. “Oh, hey dad”, he said as he saw him there.

Shibi smiled at the cute image that he could see in front of him. His son holding Aaliyah like that should be put on a card, with her in a wedding gown and him in his Aburame clan outfit it’d be the perfect match. He sighed softly at the thought, wondering when the day would fully come. “Well, I don’t want to keep you though”, he admitted. “If you need to sleep than I insist you do, perhaps we could all have dinner together once you awaken”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 10:46 pm

The boy darted towards them, but not close enough to touch Akiko or for Kiba to lunge at him without him able to have ample time to jump away. He glared at Kiba and growled lowly at him, his body shifting so he was in a dog-like crouch, showing his small baby canine teeth that were starting to come in. He didn't look all that threatening in compared to some other things, but the kid was trying.

"NO! Akiko belongs to me and you can't take her! She said she loved me and she'll be MY mate! Not yours! She doesn't even like you! You make her stay... and..." He bit his lip, unsure of what he should do. "You can't make her stay!" He narrowed his eyes. "You hurt her! She was in the hospital because of--"

Akiko punched him. "Stop!" She yelled, her eyes starting to water. "I do love Kiba and I know he loves me! He means everything and I do love you, but you're too young! You're family to me, but only because Kiba's my mate!"

Aaliyah smiled at Shibi and nodded. "What do you want for dinner? I've never made anything special for you, so maybe I should?" She offered, shifting in Shino's arms so she could look at Shibi more easily. "I have to make sure my father in law is big and strong." She laughed softly. "If Shino and I ever want to have a social life when we have kids, I need to make sure there's someone trustworthy I can leave them with, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:14 am

Kiba just watched, more amused than anything as the kid tried to fight to claim whatever right he believed that he had for Akiko. The kid was going to get the reality check that Kiba wanted him to have, but how he ended up getting it was what surprised Kiba the most. He just blinked in surprise as Akiko actually launched herself forward to punch the kid. He just stared, seeing how upset that she had gotten so quickly. As she began shouting he slowly wrapped his arms around and pulled her close, letting out a soft sound to try to get her to calm down. “He doesn’t know what he’s talking about Akiko, just ignore him”

Shibi just smiled. “I’ve smelled what you make before, anything that you put your mind to will turn out wonderful”, he said happily. “I think me getting bigger or stronger might be bad, the women here can barely resist me as it is and I do enjoy my evening strolls……..if even more women threw themselves at me I’m not certain what I would do”, he said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Something wrapped around her and Akiko jumped, clearly surprised that someone else was there. Letting out a quiet sigh, she looked up at Kiba with a confused look in her eyes. "I just..." Her eyes grew watery and the smell of salt started drift in the air, showing she was about to cry. "K-Kiba...?" She whispered, turning around to bury her head into his chest. "Why did I do that?!" She asked, her body starting to shake.

The small boy rubbed his face, having fallen on his butt, he was scared right up until the point Akiko started crying. He'd never heard her raise her voice and now she was crying. "H-Hey..." He whispered, leaning outward, touching her leg softly, feeling her soft bare skin. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to upset you." He seemed stressed about what happened, clearly feeling guilty. "K-Kiba...?" He whispered, pulling on Akiko's shirt to get her attention.

Aaliyah laughed and shifted in Shino's arms so he'd put her down. She drew closer to Shibi and hugged him. "Come on, there has to be something you want. Maybe if woman see you spending time with me not to mention the fact that I cook for you they'll get the picture, yeah?" She asked, winking at him sweetly. Truth be told, it was amazing that not only did Shino love her and mean everything in the world to her, but she really felt as if Shibi was the father she never had-he was everything a father should be and that comforted her. He and Shino were like, but they had a variety of differences which is why she loved them both so much.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 pm

Kiba just held Akiko, not paying any more attention to the kid. Akiko needed him right now, and she needed that comfort right now. He promised that he’d be there for her, and he was here now. She just needed to be told that everything was okay. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head softly, knowing that usually made her happy. “It’s alright Akiko, you just got a bit emotional is all”, he pointed out with a smile. “I get that way all the time”, he pointed out with a grin in the hopes of making her smile as well. Once the kid began talking Kiba slowly turned his head and gave a look to show how displeased he was. “Get out”, he said simply. “Make Akiko cry again and I’ll let your parents know what you’ve been doing”

Shibi gladly returned the hug that Aaliyah delivered to him once Shino put his future daughter in law down. He smiled as she hugged him so tightly, feeling the love move into him with her touch. She was a good woman, someone that would make Shino happy and be happy in return. Even after everything the clan did to her she stayed, never running or getting scared. She was there for his son, and that meant the world to him. “Do you have a best dish? Something you better than anything else? THAT is what I want to eat”, he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:06 pm

The small boy bit his lip. "Y-yes... Kiba-sama..." She whispered, taking a few steps backwards and running out of the house as fast as he could, not wanting to get in trouble. He returned home and went into his room, hiding under his bed, shaking slightly. Why had he made her cry?

Akiko clenched her eyes tightly, feeling Kiba hold her. "N-No!" She reached out to grab him, but he'd already run off. "W-Why didn't you l-let me apologize?" She asked, stopping herself from crying. Kiba was here for her, but she felt bad, she yelled and smacked a small child that loved her. He admired her, and she betrayed him. For that, she deserved punishment. Resting her head in Kiba's chest, she let out a shuttering exhale of breath, worried and tired. "Sorry..." She whispered tiredly. "I didn't... I didn't mean to get upset. I do love you."

Aaliyah laughed softly. "Well..." She whispered, rubbing the back of her neck. "I can make almost anything, but I prefer to make really intricate desserts." She said, shrugging. "But I have the feeling much like Shino, sweets don't coat your pallet favorably. What's your favorite? I'll make anything, I'm quite adaptive. I was trained to be perfect." She smiled, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 pm

Kiba watched as the kid ran off, knowing that he was upset. He needed some time to think over what he had done though. Kiba slowly stroked her cheek as he could tell that she was upset by everything that had happened. “He’ll be fine, he’s an Inuzuka. He needs to think about what he did Akiko. It’s how Inuzuka children learn, tough love”, he explained as he kissed the top of her head again. At her last words he just blinked in confusion. “Akiko? You didn’t betray me. If anything that kid did, you didn’t do anything wrong”, he said softly.

Shibi’s smile just slowly grew at Aaliyah’s words. “Clearly this shows that we haven’t eaten together enough. After every dinner I need to have a dessert of some kind”, he said honestly. “Shino’s mother wasn’t a fan of desserts, so that’s where he gets it. I always have something myself”, he admitted openly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Akiko shook her head fast and hard, making her tears finally fall from her eyes, scattering everywhere. "I did betray you!" She cried, holding onto his arms tightly as the tears started to fall freely. "I killed our baby..." She whispered, her knees giving out so she stumbled slightly, feeling his strong arms against her. "It's all my fault..."

Aaliyah's smile broadened and she hugged him tightly. "I knew I loved you!" She said, laughing hard, leaning up to kiss his cheek. So he liked sweets too? That worked out well for them. "She wasn't really a woman if she didn't like sweets." She teased, smiling at her soon to be father in law. "What's your favorite dessert? I usually have cookies because my sensei doesn't allow us to eat anything that has sugar in it. Or anything that will allow for us to gain any weight." Looking over at Shino, she laughed. "Why have you been hiding him from me all this time?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Kiba frowned the moment that he heard the words come from Akiko’s mouth. So this was what was bothering her now? He was worried that it’d be something like this. “Akiko, you didn’t kill our baby. Youki did”, he said as he held her close. “It wasn’t your fault, it was Youki. All of it was Youki, it wasn’t you”

Shibi laughed as Aaliyah kissed him and proclaimed her love for him. He had that effect on many after all. “I’m more of a cake guy myself, something with layers. My mom made one mean chocolate cake back when I was young”, he said jokingly as if he was just some other old man with a crooked back.

Shino just shrugged at Aaliyah’s question. “Perhaps so I could save all the kisses for myself?”, he added jokingly before walking over. “Sounds like I need to develop a sweet tooth if I’m going to continue hanging around the two of you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Akiko continued to shake. "I didn't stop him." Her voice was almost non existent, and the normal man wouldn't have been able to hear what she said. "I never should have gone over there! I should have known better! I just... I missed you. We were together that night and then I didn't see you for a while. I was scared that you didn't want to see me or that I made a mistake... Or that you were upset. I know we couldn't see one another, but I was just... worried." She closed her eyes and sighed. "I wanted to see you, but I didn't want to get you in trouble. Then you spend time with Cyon and you hate Cyon..."

Aaliyah laughed softly. "I think I could manage a three layer chocolate cake with a bit of caramel and strawberries on the top. Do you like that idea?" She asked, happily. "I can make one with dinner, do you want a special dinner to? I can make up for all the trouble I've caused you since Shino left to watch me. You've lost weight." She moved her arms where they were resting on his torso. He had defiantly lost some weight since the last time she had seen him.

Looking at her husband to be, the golden eyed konoichi laughed softly. "You don't have to learn to like it, Shino. We'll just lock you out of the room when we spend time together." She stuck her tongue out at him childishly, laughing softly. He was so cute. She let go of Shibi and wrapped her arms around Shino's neck this time, where they fit the best. "You wouldn't want to be involved anyway." She said, winking at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Kiba shook his head slowly. “No Akiko, if anyone is to blame that isn’t Youki it has to be me”, he explained. “I spoke and gave away who I was, that’s how Youki found out who I really was”, he said weakly. “And then when you showed up I just let it slip out that you were pregnant, wanting to do anything just to spite the man that I hated so much”, he said weakly. Tears were starting to fall from his face. “I just wish…….I wish I could’ve known if it was a boy or a girl”, he said softly. “I’m sorry Akiko…….I’m so sorry”

Shibi grinned at Aaliyah’s next statement. His grandchildren were probably going to be spoiled foodwise, but he was alright with that. “Sounds just like what mom made”, he said with a smile as she touched his chest and spoke again. “Psh, believe me when I sat that you didn’t cause me that much trouble. Everyone acts like they’re such hot stuff but no one would dare harm you as long I’m here and clearly of sound mind”, he began. “And in regards to the weight, I haven’t been working out as much as I should. I’ve probably lost some of that muscle I’ve been hiding”

Shino let out a small laugh as Aaliyah made her comments and wrapped her arms around his neck. “Gee, that makes me feel all the better about you two being so friendly”, he said with only a hint of sarcasm, but it was enough for Shino to get the point across that he was joking. “So how about that food?”, he asked before leaning forward to give his bride to be a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Akiko shook her head. "No! Kiba.. please. I know you love me, and I love you too. I always will. You're strong and love me more than anything. You wanted a baby and I let you down! This is ALL my fault! None of it is yours. You can't do anything bad, you're you and you love me. It was an accident and you were upset. I did NOTHING to save our baby. I let it die. I let him stick me thorough, I didn't fight back, I didn't try to keep the baby. I didn't heal myself. I was just useless..." Her eyes looked upwards, feeling dampness on her face. "No! Don't cry! Please! This is my fault!"

Aaliyah always felt safe around Shibi, and truly did see him as a father. He meant a lot to her, probably more than he'd ever know. He was strong and sweet. "Still, I want you to eat something, I'll cook you whatever you want for putting you through all the issues of running off with your son. I know it has an effect on you, and I am sorry." She glanced at her father in law. "Just pick a dish or at least a food that you like and I'll make you and Shino an amazing dinner. I promise." Her cheek rested on Shino's shoulder and smiled. She was exhausted, but she could talk to Shibi forever. He was a lot like Shino in that regard. He made her feel safe and comfortable, she could talk to him for everything.

Winking at Shino, she kissed his cheek, returning her cheek to his shoulder. "Don't worry babe, I'd never cheat on you, and hey, even if something wild happens one night, you'd never be able to tell the difference." She laughed, showing she was kidding, poking his chest. "But I doubt he could make me feel the way you do." She winked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Kiba shook his head slowly as Akiko continued to try to protest that he could do no wrong. Had Aaliyah been write this whole time? Had Akiko just come to worship him because of the way he treated her instead of seeing him as a human? Had she forgotten all the things that he had done in their relationship and time together? “Akiko, I’ve done plenty of things wrong. I’m human and I will continue to make mistakes”, he said honestly as she began to beg him to stop crying. “This is Youki’s fault. He was the one who wanted the child dead, not us”

Shibi just shrugged as Aaliyah continued to say that what she did was having a negative effect on him. Perhaps, but Shibi would go through infinitely worse if it meant that his own son could live a happy life. Shino deserved happiness, and Shibi was going to do anything he could to see his son and future daughter in law were the happiest that they could be. They deserved it, they were good kids that were truly in love. “Well, I could always go for a nice plate of sushi or seafood”, he admitted with a smile. “I’m particularly a fan of shrimp”, he said with a smile as he patted his stomach.

Shino smiled as he felt Aaliyah’s lips and her head returned to his shoulder. “Oh you’re so funny”, he said with a laugh to show that the joke was okay with him. He knew that Aaliyah was only playing around. Shibi was just a good father, and Shino was glad that they already had a good relationship.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Sighing, Akiko whipped her eyes and nodded. Looking up at her mate, she smiled tiredly. "I understand..." She sat down on the counter just a foot away because she couldn't walk to the table. "Kiba...?" She whispered, looking up at him. "Are you upset? About the baby I mean? I want a baby so much, since i was so little. Then, I met you and I wanted more than anything to have one with you. I finally... I finally got what i wanted and Youki took it away from me. I hate him for that! He's my brother and he..." She closed her eyes. "I'm scared." She whispered. "What if he tries it again when we try to have a baby together?"

Aaliyah smiled at him and nodded. "I think I can handle shrimp and chocolate cake." she kissed his cheek. "I'll get right on it when I wake up. I can even wear an apron and dress up in heels and pearls and be cliche and irritating." She looked tired, and leaned a little closer to Shino, as if expecting him to pick her up again. Now she had something to do when she woke up, which she reminded herself would most likely be the case when she had children, this concept didn't bother her at all however.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:36 pm

Kiba smiled as Akiko returned his own smile. It wasn't much, but it was at least the beginning of recovery. It wasn't their fault, it was all Youki. If Kiba kept blaming himself than it was going to destroy him inside. Hana made through it, and Kiba would be strong for his mate just like he promised her. His sister had gone through so much to make sure that he was happy, and he had been blind to it the whole time. He had thought that they were rivals, but now that the truth was here it was almost harder. "Yes Akiko, I'm sad that the baby died. But I'm not going to let that stop me from having the family that I want", he said softly. "If Youki tries again I will kill him, that's a promise"

Shino lifted up Aaliyah again as she moved closer, sensing that they were going to be heading off to bed now. Shibi just waved and bade them farewell for the time being. He was going to go read the paper. "I love it when you're in such a happy mood", Shino said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Akiko saw him smiled and felt comforted much more than she had in so long. Letting out a sigh, she nodded to him, wrapping her arms around his chest, closing her eyes. "I love you." She whispered. Her grip tightened and a sigh escaped her lips. "More than you'll ever know." A small laugh escaped her and a single tear drifted down her cheeks from each eye. She buried her head into his neck quietly, holding onto him. "I'm glad. I won't let this change anything either. I love you, and I always will. I want a family with you, but... maybe... Maybe Aaliyah is right. Do you think I'm too young to have a baby now?" She looked up into his eyes and stared into them as if she was looking into shady pools of water with the answer to everything.

Aaliyah laughed quietly. "What? Am I in a bad mood a lot of the time?" She asked, kissing his cheek with a smile on her face. "Or is it just when I'm irresistible tired that I seem the happiest?" She asked, moving closer to cuddle up to him. Even though they'd been together since his training with Kaliegh, she still had a hard time believing how much muscle he'd put on.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:09 pm

Kiba said nothing as he saw the tears trailing down Akiko's eyes. They killed him on the inside, but he never forgot his promise for a moment. He owed that much to her, he needed to be strong for her. She loved him and he returned that love with just as much power, he let out a soft breath of air as he held his composure. "Perhaps you're right Akiko. I think that until Youki is dead or locked away that we shouldn't have any children, just not yet", he assured her. "It would be irresponsible of us to bring them up in a world where someone wants them dead. One day though.......one day"

Shino let out a small laugh. "You in a bad mood? Of course not", he said while holding that smile as she kissed his cheek with those lips that were so soft. As they entered his room he leaned down and slowly kissed her lips before pulling away again. "God I love you", he said softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Akiko smiled at him and nodded. "I understand." She held onto his shirt and looked deep into his eyes, confused. "I want you to trust me.." She whispered. "I mean... I want you to know that I love you more than I'll ever love him. What he did to me... to us, to the baby, to my brothers and sisters... I want them to be safe, Kiba. I want them to live and for him to die."

Aaliyah smiled and kissed him back softly. "I love you too." She whispered, shifting her weight in his arms a little so she could rest her forehead against his. When he made it to the bed, she rolled to the side to lay on the side nearer the wall where she always slept when they were together-as long as she wasn't on top of him. Reaching out, she took off his glasses. "I love these eyes."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 4:33 am

Kiba returned the look in her eyes, seeing the inner turmoil that probably filled her heart. She wanted their family to live and thrive, but the only way to do that was to have Youki die. Otherwise they were all in danger, always having the possibility of someone being sent to kill them or Youki himself trying to do something. "It's okay Akiko. Me and Shino will kill him, you don't have to do it", he said softly. "We can do it....not you. We'll do it for the ones we love"

Shino smiled as Aaliyah rolled onto her usual side of the bed, getting comfortable like she always did. Shino quickly made sure to lock the door, not wanting to get interrupted like last time. As she removed his glasses he just held the smile at her words. "Yours are perfect as well Aaliyah", he said softly as he laid down next to her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Akiko smiled at Kiba sweetly. her arms moved around his neck and she kissed him. "Hey, Kiba-kun?" She asked, looking up at him. "Can I make us dinner later tonight and we can order something and eat here? I just want to spend the way with you. Alone and at home. I don't want to walk around and be around people. Can we just spend some time together and watch a movie, or train, or something fun?" She asked, taking his hand and putting it on her cheek. Smiling at him, she moved a little closer to him. "We could take a bath together?" She teased, giggling softly.

Aaliyah moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him softly. "I love you." She whispered. Cuddling up with him, she kissed his cheek and closed her eyes, letting her body relax. "Do you plan on taking a nap with me, or are you just going to watch me sleep?" Either way, she welcomed his affections no matter how he expressed them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:32 pm

Kiba's eyes shot open, hearing the distinctive sound before it even hit Akiko's ears. Having the ears of a dog always did have their perks. He glanced down at his chest, seeing Akiko curled up on top of his chest. "Akiko", he said as he shook her awake. The alarms would if his motions didn't. Everyone would be hearing it now. Was that right? "Akiko stay with me", he said as he pulled her close to him. An air raid? What the hell was happening? He just needed to stay with Akiko, make sure that she was okay.

Shino, much like Kiba, had his eyes shoot open as soon as the alarm reached the ears of normal humans. When Shino had been serious about completing missions and being the greatest shinobi, he had trained himself to wake up to certain sounds but especially the ones that were an emergency. "Air raid?", he questioned as he sat up in bed and turned to Aaliyah who was lying down next to him. She probably knew the sound just as well as he did.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:38 pm

Akiko blinked a few times in confusion, hearing Kiba and the sound. Sitting up, her hips rested on his. "What?" She looked around and got off r him, putting pants back on. "I'll stay with you, where are we going?" She asked, running outside with him. Looking up she saw the bird, one she'd never seen. "Wow..." She tilted her head to the side. "It's beautiful."

Aaliyah groaned unhappily, rolling off Shino's chest and curling up on the side of the bed. "Why do they always do this to me..." she ran her hand through her long curly hair and sighed, looking over at him. She wasn't as tired as before, but she still didn't sleep as long as she would have liked to. Getting out of bed, she dressed in clothing she could more easily fight in and took off with him. "What do you think is going on? Youki has limited access to aerial weapons." She took off with him.

In the sky a giant golden bird dwarfed the sun, making it seem small and insignificant on the horizon. It's golden plumage caught the orange, reds, and yellows of the sunset before it swooped over the Hokage tower and landed on the ground, it's giant wings closing around his body. Nothing was on his back and it was the male of the mating pair. The male turned his giant head to face the oncoming shinobi. His head tilted to the side and a single mname echoed in the area.Shino.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next