Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:22 am

"I honestly don't care what you do. As soon as we get there I'll tell you who he is and what you have to do then I'm leaving. I'm not going inside of Konoha." Her feelings towards Sasuke had drastically changed and it was clear she honestly had no interest in speaking with him. She even wanted to avoid any contact with him, including seeing him or him seeing her. The feeling was mutual she was sure, but all the same, she didn't care. Seeing him wasn't something she was willing to risk.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:26 am

Suigetsu just nodded. “Aha, so you’d rather just sprint there and get it out of the way. Can’t say that I blame ya”, Suigetsu admitted. “After what he did I’d be upset too if I was you”, he remarked in a low voice. “He betrayed us all and sold himself back to his village like a dog. If I run into him before my target I’m going to kill him first”, he said as if it would be easy and it was just a stepping stone in his way. Suigetsu was confident in his own abilities, after all he knew all of Sasuke’s tricks.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:29 am

Karin actually stopped, turning around to face him. Her eyes focused on him and she waited for him to catch up before she decided to speak. "You'd really kill him?" There was a serious look on her face, and then a smile morphed across her face. "I think we could get along if that's the case." Turning around, she started to walk off with him, pleased with the declaration he'd made. It was a good idea and she was appreciative of his effort and violent nature.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:33 am

As Karin turned around Suigetsu almost found himself stopping at the sight, wondering if she was upset by that somehow. As he got closer he heard what she asked, she was really wondering if he’d do it. Suigetsu let out a laugh. “Sasuke betrayed us all and would be fine if we were all dead”, he said seriously. “I should have killed him when I had the chance”, he remarked as he remembered that first moment where his finger was right next to Sasuke’s head. HE could’ve done it too. Suigetsu let out a laugh at Karin’s words. “I’d use a kunai though, his blood would just stain my sword a nasty color”, he remarked with another laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:36 am

His explanation of wanting to kill Sasuke seemed to please her, and she was smiling, but not as broadly as she was able. Truthfully, Karin had never been one for dark and brutal murders. There was no reason for the way Suigetsu killed, but it made him happy-so whatever. Looking over at the male beside her, she nodded. "Well, I could always make you something to wash it out." The red head was exceptionally skilled with potions; Orochimaru relied on her to make most of the ones he once made or used on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:41 am

Suigetsu’s entire life had been dedicated to these dark and hardcore murders. He wanted to be a member of the Seven, he and his older brother. Suigetsu was the only one left to continue that dream, and he was going to work until he defeated every legendary swordsman out there. He would be the best! “Well I’d greatly appreciate that, some people just bleed out way too much for my tastes”, he said with a chuckle as they kept going. Suigetsu didn’t realize yet that they were actually getting along.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:36 pm

Karin looked over at him, but soon after looked forward again. "It's hard for someone like Sasuke to bleed. Blood doesn't flow when you have no heart." She pointed out with certainty as if stating a fact or talking about the weather. It seemed her admiration had festered into hatred that couldn't compare to anyone else. Karin cared more about Suigetsu than Sasuke at this point, and that was saying something in and of itself. The realization that the two were bonding never occurred to her. She was calmer than before and relaxed enough to be relaxed rather than tense.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Suigetsu turned his head casually and glanced at Karin. He had been mainly having fun at first, but this was something that was really hurting her. He figured that with the way he always treated her him leaving wouldn’t affect her that much. He could see that it had completely changed her though. “Well whatever, blood or not I know how to kill something”, he said with a grin. “All I gotta do is cut off all of his limbs, bury them several miles apart and put a giant boulder on his head. I’ll pluck those eyes out while I’m at it to……took so much pride in those things”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:45 pm

"There's a way you can take in the chakra capacity of others." This she added casually, but Sasuke's body held more chakra than Suigetsu's did, but with all the water it wasn't exactly surprising. The one he went on about killing apparently had the most chakra out of all the shinobi in his village, and Suigetsu's idolization but at the same time desire to kill him made little to no sense to her. However, as usually the case with Suigetsu, she just choose to ignore his ignorance and idiocies.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:56 pm

“Oh can ya now?”, Suigetsu asked with a smile. Karin was right, Kisame had the most chakra out of almost anyone in the shinobi world. He was said to be as powerful as a jinchuriki and have more chakra than them apparently. He was a great shinobi but one day Suigetsu would defeat him. Sasuke would just prove that he was getting closer and closer to that goal. “So there anything you need to do on the way to Konoha or is it a pretty straight run for you?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:22 pm

Karin shook her head, making her ponytail slide over her back and shoulders. "No. I just want to do this and get it over with. After that we can get paid and part company." A neutral look was on her face, and she seemed fairly relaxed-much more than normal. Glancing over at him out of the corner of her eyes, she looked over him, seeing what he was wearing. He was dressed much differently, it was a change that aided him for the better. "Why, is there something you need to do that will delay us? Like rest?" She pointed out, knowing he was going to ask for it sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:40 pm

“Sounds like the ideal plan in my book”, Suigetsu added as they kept moving forward. The shade was nice, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t getting tired. He could go longer than before. His training with the Decapitator Knife made him much more resistant to fatigue than before. Of course he was going to need to stop eventually. “Well sooner or later but not yet”, he said with a smile as they kept moving forward. She really wanted this over with. HE wondered if she was hard for cash. “So why are you doing the job?”, he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Karin nodded. Her eyes looked behind them but her head didn't move. It seemed like she was focusing on multiple things at a time. All living things had chakra, so multiple items kept grabbing her attention. Rather be safe than sorry. Not to mention if something was following them she'd be able to tell Suigetsu to stop it. "I was asked to." She answered shortly as if she was on trial. "I could ask you the same thing." There was no interested in the statement and her eyes were in front of them rather than darting around as they had been.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Suigetsu kept moving forward with a face that just showed how relaxed he was. Why worry about what was around you? Just take care of it once it became a problem. That was his philosophy after all. Karin tried to prevent problems; she didn’t face it head on. Suigetsu believed in just cutting down his problems. When something was in your way if you’re strong enough you won’t ever be afraid again. Those with strength were never afraid, and that was why Suigetsu feared nothing. “I’m here because not only am I getting a nice chunk of change but it’s a challenge!”, he said happily.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:42 pm

"I'm sure so much of this is an intellectual challenege for you, but do try to keep up." She sneered, not liking his brutish approach. Karin had always been more observant than he was and noticed things much faster. Being someone who wasn't the best fighter made it tend to work out for her. Not to mention if this person was from Konoha, they could easily beat them back or relay a message of their arrival without making contact. Suigetsu's plan was blown. She'd always been a thinker and he had been a doer. In many senses, them working together was logical. Their strength was the weakness of the other - not that she would EVER admit such things to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Suigetsu made another face at Karin at her comment, however didn’t make it very well known. She needed to pinpoint the guy and then she could leave. She wasn’t going to be around for long but he might as well use her while she was here. He wanted to go there, and his mind was urging him to do so. Yes, she was asking for it! She needed to get it through her head who the important one was here. “At least I can count on myself to get things done. People like you can’t say that Karin”, he pointed out in that low voice of his that he used whenever he was planning something.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Karin smiled devilishly, turning her head to face him. "Suigetsu, I could go and replace you with any number of infinite shinobi who would be willing to do what you are now for money, or fame, or what have you. How many tracker shinobi do you think I could be replaced with? I'm the strongest one there is. No one else can find someone they've never met besides me. That's what my training was. Finding what I had never seen in an allotted time. Any shinobi can kill, very few can actually think things through and find who they're looking for with nothing but a name." She continued to walk, but intellectually she far outpaced him and could talk herself out of anything. Especially intellectual conversations like these.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:07 am

Okay, THAT tore it. Suigetsu was so done with this bullshit. She had insulted him for the last time. She thought she was good because Orochimaru and Sasuke took interest? Suigetsu fought and won every day in order to prove his worth. She could find people that were hiding and she thought she was high shit? Fine, she was going to learn what it meant to be a real shinobi, what it meant to be from Blood Mist Village. “Whatever”, he said as he pretended not to be ticked by the comment. He gave a small sly smile at the thought of what was about to happen. “Mind if we stop for a few minutes? After that we can take off at a run”, he said as he hoped that she’d stop walking and let him catch up. Once she did…….she was going to get a rude awakening from her high horse.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:10 am

Karin groaned. "We haven't even been walking for an hour you lazy ass.." She muttered, walking over to him, but stopped none the less. Seeing the way he looked at her, she stopped and lingered, shifting her weight back and forth on her feet as if she was about to take off into a fast paced run. Truth be told, she wasn't sure what to do. He just looked evil, more than usual. It wasn't really his facial expression that conveyed this, his chakra changed inside of him, flowing from his brain downwards. Her legs evened out, she didn't run, but she wasn't close to him either. They were closer together, but she was watching him more critically. The way she stood made her glasses take on a reflective property--hiding them from him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:17 am

“Yeah well you aren’t the one carrying a one hundred pound sword on your back are you?”, Suigetsu pointed out as he grabbed one of his water bottles and took a long sip. Refreshing, just as it always was. Water was better than air in Suigetsu’s opinion. Water was what made him survive, it was what made him invincible. At Karin’s expression he just raised an eyebrow. “Geez it’ll just be for a few minutes calm down”, he said annoyed as he continued to sit. He stretched out a bit, feeling a bit of pressure on his legs.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:19 am

"I'm not the one that decided they want a weapon I'm too weak to carry, now am I?" She shot back, figuring that it was just laziness that he was presenting. Not that she should be surprised. He could fight when it came time, but was so lazy otherwise it was more irritating than anything else. Sighing, she leaned against a tree, looking around the woods again. She kept feeling the same chakra that she didn't recognize. It was human, not animal.. It didn't seem to be following them, but it kept disappearing as if it was being masked and it was distracting her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:30 am

Suigetsu’s eyes slowly fell on Karin as she leaned up against the tree, her mind looking out towards something else. This was it! It was time that she learned what it meant to be a shinobi. Suigetsu was stronger than he looked, especially considering he was only sixteen. He got up and quickly moved over to Karin, grabbing her arm and twisting it behind her back before a kunai moved in front of her neck. “Now that I have your undivided attention I think that it’s time we had a chat”, he said as he held the kunai so she could see it. “I AM a shinobi, you are just someone with good chakra control. Call yourself special or whatever it takes to help you sleep at night. But do NOT degrade WHAT I am”, he said angrily as he pressed himself closer. His voice took on a softer tone. “Life is easily taken. This little kunai can even do it, but not even you can do that”, he said in that voice of his. “you know the stories of blood mist village, well they are all true. And I was top in my class ya know……what does your little brain tell you about that?!”, he demanded before kicking her away from him and pulling away the kunai. “Now than……..we have an understanding yes?”, he asked with that laid back smile of his.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:40 am

Karin hadn't been paying attention to him, focusing completely on the other chakra. Her eyes widened when he grabbed her arm and cried out in pain when he grabbed her. Her eyes closed tightly, and she couldn't move or speak for a moment. Turning to look at him, she seemed more angry than scared, but fear registered in her eyes. It made her wonder if he was actually going to kill her and just ask Sasuke about the mission or kill everyone around a younger girl. Her body started to burn for some reason and he was starting to really hurt her arm.

When he pushed her away, she stumbled forward, but her hand landed on the ground, catching her before she hit the ground. Glaring at him, she swung around to kick him, shattering his head from his body once again. Standing up as it reformed, she dusted herself off. His senses often disappeared when his head was destroyed, so she waited until his ears started to form again. "Idiot, you didn't have the threaten me! I wasn't trying to start a fight, I was just..." She groaned. "Why do I bother?" She turned away from him, her back facing him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 12:50 am

Suigetsu just laughed before the blow made full contact with his head. She was still trying to seem tough, how cute. As his head reformed he was still laughing, enjoying the look on her face once his head reformed. “See and now you’re doing it again. You’re so sheltered it’s kinda sad”, he admitted. “Didn’t sasuke save you during the chunin exams as well?”, he asked. “You’re always being saved or spared Karin, and you’ve never had the pleasure of sparing someone else. To hold the balance of life and death in your hand. It is THAT power that we learned to love and respect in the mist village. It is why Orochimaru took me and nearly turned me into his host”, he pointed out before pulling down on his collar. “He didn’t NEED to give me a cursed seal. My natural power already worried him”, he said with a smile. “It makes you feel like a god”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:08 am

Karin glared at him. "Fine. If you're so smart and self important, do this fucking mission yourself!" She yelled, turning around and walked off into the woods in a different direction of where she had previously been walking. He was SO great and SO powerful, well then he could do this without her. he didn't need her help and he didn't need the money that badly to put up with him. She hated him and would rather starve than put up with him without having to. She'd hated Suigetsu since the start, why bother with him when she had so little to gain?

As she stormed off, she felt that chakra once more. Turning around, she glanced around. How did it get that close without her noticing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next