Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am

Suigetsu gave a nod. “Alright than, sounds like we should make our way back than”, he commented as they started moving. He turned his head, noting the large tower that belonged to the Hokage. So she was normally there or at the hospital? Suigetsu couldn’t say that he was surprised, what with the reputation that Tsunade had created for herself and all. As they made their way back into the hospital Suigetsu rested his hands in his pockets, letting out a soft whistle as they walked through the doors.

As Shai ran over to his father Suigetsu couldn’t help but let a weak smile come to his face. Clearly Sasuke had learned to care about others now, at least he was on his way to proving that to Suigetsu who was holding Sasuke at the same level that he had all those years ago. The man had changed, or been changed by someone else. However, these thoughts quickly left Suigetsu’s head as he heard where Karin was. Whether Akiko let go or not Suigetsu quickly made his way to the room and pushed the door open. “Karin?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:40 am

Sasuke stood in the doorway of the room Suigetsu entered. One of the woman inside was taller, older, and blonde. The other had light pink hair and was closer to Karin writing something down on a clipboard. They had been talking to one another softly when Suigetsu opened the door, and stopped as soon as he did. Tsunade tensed when seeing him, not liking his presence. It reminded her of Orochimau, much like Sasuke did. It made her think og Jiraya's death...

"Mummy..." Shai whined, but Sasuke gave him a look telling him to be silent. The boy obeyed and started to suck his thumb. There was a tension in the room and silence for Karin had yet to wake up.

It was Tsunade who broke the silence. "Where does your allegiance lie?" It was a pointless question, but her hand was balled into a fist, she was on edge and would attack him if need be. However she was level headed and appeared to acting diplomatically. Despite Suigetsu and Karin's uncertain loyalties, she treated her, saved her life and was doing anything possible to take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 am

Suigetsu didn’t feel the tension as much as everyone else did. So far he had nothing that made him think that Karin was going to be okay. She was still unconscious, and he could barely even remember why. She asked him to bite her, hoping that it would heal that wound of his. It had worked, but apparently had a very negative backlash on Karin. She was still out of it, she was still hurt and weak. It was all his fault, he had let this happen to her.

Suigetsu nearly jumped once Tsunade spoke, practically forgetting that other people were in here at all. Suigetsu just tilted his head for a moment. “My allegiances?”, he repeated for a moment before scratching his head. “Can’t say I really have any. I’ve had to look out for myself for the longest time, can’t say I really owe anyone anything”, he said before his gaze turned back to Karin. “Right now, my loyalty goes to her”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:53 am

Tsunade watched him the entire time he spoke, and once he answered the question, her fist loosened and her hand hung by her side. It was an answer she wanted, or something to the effect. Claiming Konoha would have made her distrust him more. Now however, she seemed more comfortable with his presence. "Alright then." She walked over to the bed, taking the chart that Sakura had. She wrote something else down that it seems the other missed and then looked through the pages that were on it.

From the looks of it they did every available test the hospital had. "Her abilities. What are they. I trust your word much more then Sasuke's." She glared in his direction, making him roll his eyes.

"Keep in mind I brought them here. What would be the point in lying to you?" He asked angrily. "Come on Shai, Daddy will feed you." The small boy smiled, looking at the pink haired woman again. Sasuke also glanced at her before he left.

"There is something wrong with her chakra system. It's not functioning properly." She walked over to a white board that had medicine schedules and names of nurses on it. She wiped it with her arm and wrote something down. It was a rough sketch of a person and a regular chakra system. She drew this in a blue marker. Picking up a red one, she drew another array of lines that looked nothing like the first, including alternate direction. "I don't know what happened to her, but whatever it is, her chakra is attacking her circulatory system."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 am

Suigetsu’s eyes slowly followed along with Tsunade for only a moment, his eyes mainly rested on Karin, the one thing that he was concerned about right now. “Abilities right, she is a tracker mainly. She can sense chakra from a mile away and in any condition”, he began. “She can use lightning techniques pretty well, and she can also heal somehow. You have to bite her, it’s kinda strange really”, Suigetsu admitted. “She made me bite her stomach so that my own wound would heal with her chakra. She passed out right after that I guess. That’s what I was told at least”, he said seriously as he looked towards Tsunade. Anything that would save her would be good enough for him right now. He wasn’t going to be picky.

Suigetsu wasn’t good with the medical terms but the chart Tsunade drew was good enough for her point to get across. So her chakra isn’t working for her anymore and was attacking her? Suigetsu bit down on his thumb, not certain what to say at the moment. “So what is it that we have to do? Some surgery or something? You can help her right?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:10 am

Tsunade's head moved when he mentioned biting her. She capped the marker swiftly, but it was clear she was thinking. That interested her the most. Moving the blanket, she opened the gown to see her stomach. Opening it so Suigetsu could see, she showed him the injury. "So this is from you biting her?" There was an array of teeth structured dents in her skin, but it looked like razor blades pierced her skin. It wasn't ripped apart like it was twisted, but it was clear they had been bleeding, but were now closing. From the injury a dark bruise radiated outward, but got slowly lighter as it moved across her abdomen.

Walking over to him, Tsunade closed her eyes and put her hand on his chest. After a minute, she opened her eyes. "Your chakra system is different then most shinobi. If I had to guess, when she used her chakra to heal you, like when putting in a syringe, she must have pulled from of your chakra into her body screwing up how her chakra system is supposed to function. Like a foreign strain of bacteria invading her body. Does that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:19 am

Suigetsu blinked once as Tsunade looked like he had said something that interested her greatly. He waited for a moment, not wanting to say something that would interrupt her thoughts at all. He watched as Tsunade quickly moved over to Karin, removing the sheets and pulling up her shirt for Suigetsu to see the damage that his teeth had done. HE winced before giving a small nod. “Yes……she let me do it to save my life”, he said weakly. Suigetsu just watched Karin, who wasn’t even moving anymore. They would save her, they had to.

As Tsunade walked over to him Suigetsu just stood there as she touched him and analyzed his chest for a minute. At her words he gave a not. “Yes, my chakra is radically different than most”, he said before grabbing his own hand. Suigetsu suddenly turned violently and for a moment it looked like he just ripped his own hand off, after a moment though it reformed. “THIS is the nature of my chakra”, he explained. “Yes, I agree that makes sense. Is there any way to remove my chakra from her though?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Tsunade nodded. "I'm sure there is a way, I just have to look it up. This isn't a common occurance." She wrote something else down and dropped the chart into the holder a the foot of the bed. "Come on Sakura, you have a good number of text books to read through before we figure out what we're going to do." It seemed as if Tsunade wasn't going to do any research herself on this matter. Why would she when she had two young apprentices to do it for her. She was getting older after all, even though she didn't want to admit it.

Akiko walked into the room after that. She looked at Karin, then at Suigetsu. "Um.. Tsunade-sama..." She said to the Hokage as she walked towards the door. "I think that--"

"You can't be released yet Akiko. Lay down, you've had enough exercise for today."

Akiko's face fell. "That's not what..." Tsunade was already about of the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Suigetsu just gave a nod, not certain about what was going to happen now. Tsunade said that she was going to try to help Karin, so he supposed that he couldn’t really complain that she wasn’t doing anything herself. Whatever happened, he would accept it as long as it helped Karin. She had taken the blow because he was too weak to protect her, nothing more. He watched as Tsunade left, not able to utter some kind of thank you before the Hokage left the room.

Suigetsu slowly turned to look at Karin, not certain about what he should do. Should he sleep? Walk around? Fight? He didn’t know, nothing seemed to matter anymore. He slowly turned to Akiko and blinked, wondering what she was going to say. “You alright Akiko?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Akiko nodded walking over to the bed. "Yes, I'm fine." She said, putting her hands up to her face, putting the tip of her index finger in her mouth, the base of her palm resting on his chin. "Do you think she'll be alright?" Her voice was soft and she seemed to feel guilty, but the silence bothered her more than her guilt did. "I'm sorry..." She said softly. "For what he did." Silence was always something that fostered fear for her unless she was with Kiba, Lillian, or for a long time-Youki. Now she just felt lost and seemed like the little girl she actually was.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 pm

“I know she’ll be okay”, Suigetsu said as he moved over to Karin’s still body. “We hate each other too much for her to not come back and punch me in the face”, he said with a grin. He rested a hand against Karin’s face. “You don’t have to be sorry, if anything we got ourselves into this mess. We knew nothing about Youki before agreeing to work with him. I wanted the money, and apparently Karin did too. It’s our fault…….my fault”, he said slowly as his hand tightened into a fist.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Akiko bit her lip as she listened and watched him. If Kiba was dying that she couldn't say that she would feel differently. She loved Kiba more than anything in the world and him being sick would destroy her inside. "Is there anything you want me to do?" She asked, tilting her head to the side questioningly. "I can help Tsunade figure out what she has to do to save her." She sat down on her own bed with her legs crossed. It looked like she was wide awake and had no interest in resting. She felt better and was for the most part completely healed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Suigetsu’s eyes stayed on Karin, not wanting to part with her again. Last time he was scared for himself, uncertain if he would wake up. And now it was his fault that Karin was in the condition that she was in now. How could he allow himself to even look at her? He slowly leaned down and kissed Karin’s forehead, not caring if anyone saw or not. His eyes slowly turned to look at Akiko as she offered to help Tsundae figure out how to help Karin. “You can help Tsunade? You a medic than?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:34 pm

Akiko shook her head. "No... not really. I know the basics, but... you know." she laughed softly. "Sorry. I can read really fast though, and I have a lot of chakra. I can give her all of what I have to heal her if you want?" She asked, tilting her head to the side cutely. Akiko rested her hands on her crossed legs. "Or I can show you were the cafeteria is. They have really good pudding down there." Akiko wanted him to cheer up and relax, if he smiled that he wouldn't be as upset and worried about Karin. She could at least offer him a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Suigetsu let out a small smile, grateful that the girl was trying to help in any way that she could, it was really nice of her. “That’s okay, I don’t want you to get tired. Besides I’m sure Tsunade would have already done that if it would have helped. She needs less chakra, not more right now”, he said before turning his head to look at her at the mention of pudding. Yummy, that was like right after Yogurt in Suigetsu’s favorite food. “Well……alright. I think I could use something to eat”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Akiko nodded. "Okay." She got up off the bed and jogged over to him. "Come on." She took his hand again softly, holding it as they walked out of the room. She walked downa flight of stairs and then down a long hallway. She'd been here for a while, so she was used to the endless hallways. They made it to the cafeteria and it actually smelled good in there. It seemed like they had a cook or something of that sort that actually cooked food rather than prepackaged stuff and just heated it up. "Pick what you want." She said, picking up a bottle of water.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:47 pm

Suigetsu let Akiko take her hand and pull him towards the door, he glanced back at Karin only once before closing the door behind him. He still couldn’t believe that this was all happening. He walked with Akiko who seemed to know where they were going, all the way down to the kitchen that they were all serving food at. He took a deep breath and made his way over, picking up several pudding and yogurt cups. They were his addiction after all. He made his way back over to akiko with filled arms. “Should we go back or take a seat here?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 pm

"We should stay here." She told him, taking one of the pudding cups and opening it. "I like it down here." Leading him over to the table, she sat down on the chair near a window. There was a fountain outside. Picking up two spoons from a dispenser not far from them, she handed him one. "Here you do." She said, smiling bubbly. "Is there anything you'd like me to do? I can tell you anything about Konoha that I know if you want. Like were it's always cool so you're not boiling."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:53 pm

Suigetsu just nodded, not really feeling like he should argue right now. She was trying to be nice to him so he really didn’t want to make her upset, especially after he nearly killed her boyfriend and all. He still didn’t know what to make of that, but he wasn’t in the mood to either. “Thanks”, he said as he took the stand and opened up some watermelon flavored yogurt first. HE smiled at her offer and gave a nod. “That would definitely be good to know, especially if I end up staying here for a while”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Akiko nodded. "The north side of the village tends to be really shady because of the wall that surrounds the village. And Konoha has a river that flows through it. There's a bridge that a lot of people use to cross it. I live on the opposite side of the bridge, it's really shady and there are a lot of trees." She smiled at him, of course referring to were Kiba lived, because from the point onward, she lived with him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:41 pm

Suigetsu nodded, taking notes in case he really did need some shade later. High noon would probably become killer. The river that ran through Konoha would be a nice retreat if that ended up happening. Oh well, at this point Suigetsu had too many other things on his mind. “So do you like it here in Konoha?”, Suigetsu asked curiously as he took another spoonful of yogurt.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Akiko smiled at him, nodding happily. "Yep!" She said confidently. "I love Konoha. I was born here and I've been to all the major villages and some of the smaller ones. This one is my favorite even though it has so little water. The people here are just... nicer than in other villages. I can go anywhere here, and if I get hurt or fall, there will always be more than one person willing to help me." She moved her hair from her face. "Trust me, you'll like it here."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:09 pm

Suigetsu just gave a nod at Akiko’s explanation, having to agree with it. Konoha was known for the kindness of its shinobi. Suigetsu knew better though. In this world all shinobi had to make sacrifices, it wasn’t that easy anymore. When you wanted money or needed something done you’d be willing to do anything. The Uchiha massacre that Sasuke ranted about was enough proof on its own. “Well I’m glad that you like it here”, he remarked as he glanced out the window. He kept thinking about her, he just needed to find a distraction. “So, they still don’t want you going home huh?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Akiko sighed. "My guess is that they believe my brother is move likely to attack Kiba while I'm there..." She said slowly. "I need to not draw attention and no one really sees my in the hospital." Tiling her head to the side, she smiled at him. "Is there anything else I can do for you? If you want something else I might be able to get it for you, I'm pretty good with sneaking around the hospital. I know when everyone has rounds so I'm good with running around and not getting caught."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Suigetsu gave a small nod, admitting that her thought process made sense. He spooned down another pudding cup before throwing the cups that he had finished with in the trash. He took his seat again and smiled at her offer to get him something. “I can’t really think of anything right now thanks. As long as I know where Karin is that’s all that I need”, he remarked with a smile. “I don’t think your brother will be bothering this village for a while, he just got impaled by Sasuke’s sword”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next