Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 pm

Karin stumbled, but managed to stay standing, stepping on his chest, but then lost balance and fell on top of him. One of her knees was on his stomach and the hand that braced her was on his chest. Jumping backwards, she moved away from him. Getting into a standing position, she got ready to fight when he reformed. There was no way she'd win if he wanted this to her serious. She could get hurt and he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Suigetsu let out a strange yell as Karin stepped onto his chest and then accidentally fumbled onto him. It wasn’t enough to break him completely but it was still strange feeling. As she jumped off he shook it off, feeling strange all over. He quickly leapt up as he fully reformed. “Come on, make my day”, Suigetsu challenged as he got into a defensive position.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:39 pm

Karin looked over at him and smiled. "Make your day?" She asked, laughing at him. Kicking outward towards him, she'd never actually fought with him before. Not this way. Not physically. He usually just irritated her until she hit him. He's never struck her so she'd never really seen some of his strength. Not to mention he could exponentially increase his strength by using water. Technically his entire body was a weak point but he was powerful and could easily kill her if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:46 pm

Suigetsu just held that smile of his as Karin laughed at him. She didn’t have much room to talk right now. Clearly this was just a battle of frustration between the two at this point. Karin couldn’t hurt him but wanted to beat him up regardless, and likewise Suigetsu could kill Karin but had no desire. He easily stepped back to avoid the kick, before lunging forward to shove her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 4:52 pm

For some reason Karin felt like this would help them out a lot. It was more of they just wanted to vent out the frustration of being together and having to be so close despite the fact that neither one of them wanted to. Her entire body was itching for this fight despite the fact she could never win. Him shoving her made her kick him in the chest, flipping backwards onto her hands and then back onto her legs. She had to admit, she was much better at balance than she was before this training. Her eyes watched him closely behind her glasses.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:01 pm

As Karin’s kick made contact with Suigetsu’s chest he let out a fake yell of pain and clutched his stomach, as if trying to hold the blood in instead of the water that was pouring out. He chuckled to himself before running at Karin aiming to grab her arms and hold them still. Sure she could still kick him, but at this close there wasn’t much damage that she’d be able to do. His purple eyes stared into her crimson ones, his grin plastered onto his face.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:08 pm

When he grabbed onto her arms, she struggled and tried to pull away. Her jawline tightened and her teeth clenched, trying to think of a way to get away from him. Trying to kick him was no good because of how close they were. She could knee him, but that wouldn't do any good besides make him mad. And... there was a chance that it might hurt him-assuming he had something to hurt in the first place. When he grinned, she felt uncomfortable, unsure of what to do. "Why are you grinning?" She asked with disdain.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:14 pm

Suigetsu’s grin just grew larger as she struggled to get out of his grip. She couldn’t beat his strength, and she was thrashing angrily. It just made him smile, seeing that side of her that made him feel strange. As she looked at him and asked why he was grinning he just laughed. “Oh, just glad to know that I still have the strength to hold someone in place”, he said with a laugh. “Makes me feel even stronger”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:19 pm

Karin glared at him. "You're such an ass.." She muttered managing to knee him in the thigh. He was such a jerk sometimes. Struggling a little more, she groaned in irritation. A dark look crossed her face. "Is this training or are you just on some sort of power trip?" He didn't let her go and she was starting to wonder if he wanted to to fight against him. Deciding it was the best thing, sh twisted her wrist in his hand, turning around so her back was facing him. Getting her hand out of his grasp she managed to pull away, smiling confidently at him. "Do I pass?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Suigetsu let out a laugh at her first comment. “Yeah you’ve told me that before”, he said with a smile. “Many times actually”, he pointed out as he stuck out his tongue jokingly. “Training? Well if it is than you aren’t doing a very good job now are you?”, he asked in hopes of getting a reaction. As Karin performed her twist maneuver Suigetsu was surprised to see her escape so easily. He grinned. “Oh yeah you pass, but what about this”, he asked before jumping forward to tackle her and pin her down by her arms once again.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Karin felt her back hit the ground and winced. "Ow..." She muttered, struggling against him. Ugh! Why was he such an ass. Her arms were pinned against the floor near her head. Gritting her teeth she looked up at him, staring into those striking purple eyes that seemed oh so pleased to be watching her struggle under him. "This just makes you a dominating ass." She struggled against him again and kicked up one of her legs, wrapping it around his chest to pull him back enough for his grip to loosen on her arms. Pushing herself up, she managed to get out of his arms, but was unable to slide out from under his legs.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Suigetsu continued to hold that sly smiled of his as Karin struggled beneath his grip. “I am going to choose to take that as a compliment”, he said with his large grin before opening his eyes once again. She couldn’t fight against him, and watching that angry scowl on her face form just seemed to make Suigetsu float. He felt her pushing away his arms, but that was only the beginning. Suigetsu had no idea what he was doing or why, but he found himself suddenly leaning down, his lips pressing softly against Karin’s. He was being compelled by some unseen force, but he knew that he had to anyways.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Karin had her body supported on her arms so her back was just inches above the ground. She wasn't sitting and Suigetsu's close proximity made it difficult for her to slide out from under him. At first she though of punching him to make him more, but that would only make this battle that much more fun for him. Her eyes narrowed and she was unsure of what to do. Closing her eyes, she tried to calm down so she could think more straightly. However what happened next shocked her enough to make her eyes open. He... was kissing her?! Assuming that it was a trick, she pulled away, making her head slam into the floor. "OW!" rolling onto her side, she held the back of her head, cradling it in irritation and a lot of pain. "Ow ow ow..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:43 am

Suigetsu’s eyes widened as Karin quickly pulled back, so hard that she smacked her head even. He frowned as he saw the pain that she was in, still not knowing why he was doing any of this in the first place. There wasn’t much to do right now, she probably thought that it was some kind of trick or something. God what was he doing!? “Karin, you okay?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:56 pm

"Yeah I'll be fine... I just forgot there was a floor here." She muttered through gritted teeth. Why had he done that? Did he do that intentionally so she'd get hurt or did he just want to play her reaction. Ugh! That was just like him, the ass. "Please get off me now." She said, her hand not leaving her head while her other hand pushed her up from the floor, sitting down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:15 pm

Suigetsu didn’t say anything for a minute, but he did slowly get off of Karin like she asked him to. God everything was going to be awkward now, she was probably going to kill him in his sleep the moment that he closed his eyes. As she sat down on the bed he stayed on the floor, not really having the energy to get up. He slowly scratched the back of his head and looked at her. “Need a hand?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:56 pm

Karin looked over at him. "Unless you can heal, no." She said negatively. "Why did you do that? Where you hoping I'd crack my skull or did you have some other ulterior motive like trying to find a way to humiliate me?" She laid down on her side, still holding the back of her head in irritation. It hurt a lot, but the pain was going to fade. She didn't seriously injure herself. Leaning over the bed, she grabbed the bag of ice she brought him and put it on the back of her head to try and numb the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:00 pm

Suigetsu hung his head for a moment as he saw the large amount of pain that he had caused her. It felt okay when they were fighting, but not when he had tried to kiss her. That wasn’t meant to be painful and yet it had been. “Yeah, I’m afraid I’m not much of a healer”, he remarked as he watched her put the ice on her head. “No……it wasn’t for anything like that”, he muttered as he looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:07 pm

Karin rolled over to look at him. Why did he look so depressed all of a sudden. Sighing, she arched a crimson eyebrow. "Then why did you do it?" She asked, shifting on the bed to lay more comfortably. Truthfully she wanted to make him feel bad now, and it seemed that the easiest way to do that was to make her appear in more pain than she was. Or was that being too mean? Eh... She'd just wait out his response.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Suigetsu slowly glanced up at Karin as she asked him why he had done it. His purple eyes rested on her harmed form and he didn’t say anything for several minutes. He finally let out a sigh, knowing that he had let it go too far to not come clean now. “Because…….because I really wanted to Karin”, he said uncertainly. Was he really saying this now?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Karin's eyes widened and she lost all feeling in her body for a moment. Her face paled and then sat up, sliding off the bed. Walking over to him, she looked into his eyes and was trying to read if he was lying. "You... wanted to?" She asked uncertainly, as if this thought never even occurred to her. All they did was fight and argue, then again that could be part of it for him...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Suigetsu looked away for a moment as she approached and got down to look at him right in the eyes. She was questioning him, trying to see if he was telling the truth. He slowly turned so that they were eye to eye, so close that she would be able to tell if he was lying or not, which she would. He just nodded. “Yeah, yeah I did”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:32 pm

Karin was surprised to see that he wasn't lying. Actually, she was shocked. "Why..?" She muttered, as if he was trying to tell her that 2 + 2 = 12. It just didn't compute. When did they ever get along? Never. They fought since they day they met it was just how things were. Why did that change? WHEN did that change. "Since when...?" She asked slowly, unsure of how to phrase the question. If he tried to kiss her, it meant... well... he liked her, right?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Suigetsu said nothing once again, unsure of what to say anymore. She was shocked, but that mean that she still hated him? Did she not feel the same way that he did? Suigetsu didn’t know, and being the compulsive guy that he was there was only one way to find out. He shot his arms out, one wrapping around her back while the other held her by the shoulder. He held her so she couldn’t move before suddenly placing his lips against hers once again.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:41 pm

A rapid movement made her shift, but it seemed when he wanted to be, he was much faster than she was. She blinked, having missed the action, slightly confused. Trying to pull away from him, she shifted, but turned her head until his lips met hers. It took milliseconds for her eyes to widen in shock and her body went rigid, then, slowly her eyes closed and she kissed him back. What else could she do? It wasn't like he'd let her go and the fighting that went on between them was always interesting. She liked fighting with him more than she wanted to be alone with Sasuke, even though she wanted to be with just Sasuke when Hebi was formed. There was no reason for it, that's just the way it was. From how he held her, she couldn't move even if she tried, so she saw no point in fighting him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next