Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Kiba turned his gaze to look at Akiko who was still sleeping soundly. He didn’t blame her at all, she had been through one hundred times what he had experienced. The mental toll of losing a child was probably tearing her apart. She needed to continue to rest. “Yeah, I can only hope that her spirit and heart remain the same after this”, he said softly. “I’ll make sure that she eats once she wakes up. She’ll always listen to me”, he commented before gazing at Hana. “Yeah….I am too sis”, he said softly. “That’s why I know that I can beat Youki next time I see him……I’ve never killed someone before, but now I know I have the strength to do it”, he said as he clenched a fist. “He killed our child”

Shino continued to watch, unable to make a sound or even move while the entire fight was taking place. HE was rooting for Aaliyah, but he couldn’t openly show that yet. She needed to prove herself against this girl or it would never be over. Shino wanted to shout out advice, but he could only hope Aaliyah’s knowledge of his own insects would give her some sort of edge against the girl. HE smiled as he saw Aaliyah deliver the final blow, threatening to kill the woman if she ever returned. He moved forward slowly, his lips pressing softly against hers as their bodies met once again. God how he had missed her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Hana bit her lip. "Kiba, she'll never be completely the same after this. I can't expect her to be, but I know she won't completely change. She'll never trust Youki, she'll feel guilty and self conscious. I love her as if she was my blood sister; I know she loves ans cares for you. She'll be just fine as long as you're there beside her." Watching Kiba eat, she looked over at him. "Are you still hungry?" She questioned, holding out a bag that had a change of clothes for both of them, but also a few containers of what Kiba was already eating.

Aaliyah felt a body make contact with her own after she'd won and there was no mistaking who it belonged to. Lips met her eyes, making her eyes slowly close as her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer as she leaned forward into a kiss that she'd been waiting weeks to share with him. He was so strong, so amazing, so... hers. As she kissed him, her lips parted, tongue pushing at his lips. As much as she in a way resented the fact his clan wanted her to fight for him; it was worth it-and would be worth it one thousand times over. When the kiss slowly broke, she grinned. "What, did you think I'd lose?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Kiba just gave a weak nod at Hana’s words. “I suppose you’re right sis”, he muttered to himself. He could’ve been stronger, could’ve defeated Youki before she showed up. Why, why did she have to show up right then…….why had he told Youki something that would cause more pain than Kiba had ever felt? Hana lost a child once, and she had been strong….Akiko could do it as well. He glanced up at her last question and shrugged as he took what she offered. “We can save it just in case”, he said with a smile. “Akiko will need something for right when she wakes up anyways”

Warmth, that was the best way to describe this meeting between the two lovers once again. Warmth and comfort. She was okay, she was safe, she was his all over again. He hated standing there, not being able to do anything. But she had won! She was now his and no one from any clan was ever going to change that. Shibi was standing by them, ready to defend them should anyone even curse at them. Slowly Shino pulled away from the kiss, unable to hold back his feelings any longer. “Aaliyah, I never want to feel like I’m going to lose you again”, he said softly. “And now I’m going to make sure I don’t”, he said probably to Aaliyah’s confusion. Within the next moment though Shino slowly fell down to one knee. “I don’t have a ring yet with everything that’s been going on…..but Aaliyah”, he said slowly as he looked into those eyes he loved so much. “Will you marry me?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 9:55 pm

Hana chuckled deeply, her lungs expanded as she did so. "Kiba, all that food weighs more than she does." She poked his forehead as if he were a child. "I don't she'll eat it all. Trust me, if you're hungry, you need your strength as well. There's plenty, I know how you eat; now eat." She insisted, knowing that he needed to.

Aaliyah felt him pull away, grinning when he started talking. Seconds later though, her brows furrowed. In all the time she'd known Shino, he'd never spoke to her this way. It was strange, He was usually so detailed and precise when he spoke. But, it was much like he was talking in circles. "Shino?" She questioned softly before he dropped down onto a knee before her. The golden eyes which he'd loved more than anything widened and she felt her head drop into her stomach before returning, pounding hard and fast. They always said they be together, that he wanted to marry her; all this time she assumed that was his proposal. But... he did... this?

A kunai flew past Shibi and slid across the left side of Aaliyah's neck. It scattered and cut her hair, dropping a small amount of it to the ground; it was pulled towards the other side. Blood poured down her neck and down her shirt with ever beat of her heart; accelerated from what Shino had asked her.

Slamming her hand over her neck, Aaliyah put pressure on it, her hand starting to glow blue as she healed the injury, turning to face the woman who'd thrown it. Apparently losing wasn't her cup of tea...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Kiba gave a smaller laugh as Hana pointed out that all the food weighed more than Akiko did. She had a point, Kiba just wasn’t thinking straight from all the crap that was going on. He wondered what Shino was up to anyways. “I promise that I’ll eat, I’m just not as hungry as I usually am. Don’t think you can be surprised by that”, he said before taking a few bites. “I’ll be okay……….when is mom going to come by?”

Shino smiled softly as she spoke his name in confusion. She wasn’t expecting it, which was going to make this all the better. They always spoke of their future together, of the life that they would lead once this was all over. It wasn’t done yet, but Youki wasn’t between them anymore. She was going to stay with Shino forever. He was going to make sure now. He said that he’d always protect her, that he’d make sure no one ever hurt her. It was time that he made that promise solid. HE loved her, and this was how he was going to show it. However, someone seemed to want to ruin their moment. Shino froze as he saw the blood moving down Aaliyah’s cheek. HE turned to attack, about to fire lighting in that direction. Someone beat him to it though.

Within moments Shino had moved forward, his foot kicking straight into the girl’s stomach to send her flying back. Shibi might be old, but he wasn’t the ultimate leader of the Aburame clan for nothing. Even after Shino’s boost of strength he wasn’t a match for Shibi. As the girl smashed into the wall she wasn’t going to have much time to react as Shibi was already standing in front of her. A hand shot out, two fingers pinching her neck. For only a few moments she wouldn’t be able to breathe until her entire body was losing all feeling. Shibi was using his own bugs to enter a paralyzing substance into the woman. She was NOT going to ruin this moment for Shino!

“You foolish girl”, Shibi said in his usual deep voice before letting go. “You don’t get it at all do you? You wanted my son because you assumed that he’d provide strong children and that he’d protect them”, he began. “You’re right, he is going to do all those things, but he is going to do it with the woman that he loves”, he said as he turned to all the Aburame standing around. “Love is the strongest force, it is the one thing that no enemy can shatter, not with a thousand swords. It cannot be found easily, not even with a million of our insects. And truly I have never seen……..I have never seen a love stronger than this”, he said softly. It was obvious that he was getting choked up. “I wouldn’t be more proud to have anyone as a daughter to stand by the side of my son………..I believe you had a question to answer Aaliyah”, he said with a soft nod.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:28 pm

"When she wakes. It should be soon, and she also wanted to shower before coming over." She grabbed one of the containers and started to eat some of it. She watched Akiko sleep, a smile on her lips. "She always seems like she could be your daughter." She teased with a grin. "She's so small.." She put some of the cheesy rice in her mouth, savoring the flavor. "I don't mean that in a derogatory way, but... I mean it. She's so small." There was a pause. "She's... not going to get any bigger, is she?"

Aaliyah felt Shino tense and expected him to dart away from her to attack this woman, but someone beat him to it. It was hard for her to say that she was surprised Shibi had attacked her, but she actually was. for a few moments. Smiling though, she leaned closer to Shino, resting her head on his chest, letting out a content sigh. Her arm slowly moved around him as the other continued to heal her neck. Shibi's expressions made her feel all that much better about herself, not to mention safer. It seemed they had no choice but to accept her now, and Shibi's direct address of this made her smile.

"Well, technically..." She teased when Shibi spoke directly to her. "You already made my choice for me." She laughed softly, looking up at Shino who she was still holding. "I'll marry you, knowing out happiness is guaranteed with the certainty that the sun will rise." Her arms wrapped around his neck after she finished healing herself, her lips pressing against his deeply.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:40 pm

Kiba nodded as he learned when his mom was going to come over. She must be tired to sleep when she knew that her only son had returned with her future daughter in law. Kiba wasn’t mad though, he didn’t think he could be mad at anyone while Youki was still alive. Kiba took a few more bites and gave a weak smile at Hana’s comment. “No, she has had her growth permanently stunted because of us”, he remarked as he looked at Akiko. “She’s never going to get any taller now”

Shino’s eyes widened for a brief second as his father attacked the woman, sending her flying before paralyzing her somehow. Shino smiled, seeing the true strength that his father carried. He was clan leader for a reason, and no one challenged him because of that strength. It was truly a sight to see. As Aaliyah leaned into him and agreed to share her life with him forever he smiled. “I love you Aaliyah, and I will forever live to make sure that you feel that love pour into you every moment. We will be so happy together”

Shibi watched with a smile as his son was now engaged. There was only one thing that they were missing to make it official. Shibi cleared his throat. “Truly a happy day for the Aburame clan, and a happy day for me as a father”, he said softly as he walked over and stood right next to Aaliyah. “However, I’d like to present this to you from my son”, he said with a smile before dropping something small into Aaliyah’s hands. A ring. “It was my wife’s own ring that I gave to her……..but I know it would make her proud to see you wearing it in her stead. If you would have it, I’d be happy to let you wear it on your own finger”, he said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Hana shrugged. "Her size doesn't bother me. It'll make for a fairly high contrast without our clan, but it's not as if size matters to her." She smiled at Kiba, trying to comfort him. "Besides you seem to like her just the way she is." More so than ever, she wanted Kiba to realize this didn't have to be a bad thing. She and Tsume actually wondered if Akiko would get any taller. Even as young as she was, she didn't grow like a normal teenage girl did and was a bit too small for her age, even at 13 when compared to her other siblings.

Aaliyah kissed him softly, returning his affection. "I love you too." She whispered. As she held onto him, she smiled sweetly, but then turned to look over at Shibi. He was addressing her directly. Breaking her embrace with Shino, she hugged her soon to be father in law and smiled. "That makes me your daughter." She added with a smile, but her eyes grew wide when he presented her with an engagement ring. Shifting, it seemed like he wasn't sure what to do. Smiling at him, she hugged him again. "You have to know that ANBU isn't discharging me now..." She looked at him and bit her lip softly. "I will marry Shino." She let out a small sigh, showing that she didn't want to cause problems. "Youki is going to pay for what he did to Akiko."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 pm

Kiba gave a small laugh at Hana’s first comment. Most people in the Inuzuka clan grew to be quite tall, so it was quite obvious that Akiko was definitely going to stick out no matter what. However, her lack of height was probably going to cause some grief until people got the message to back off. Kiba would make sure that was hand delivered. Kiba smiled as he looked at Akiko. “Of course I like her as she is…..I love her”, he said after a short pause. Kiba turned back to Hana and smiled, knowing that his sis was doing her best to make sure that he was happy. She was too good to him.

Shino held only Aaliyah, listening to her words as she spoke them. She said yes, she wanted to get married. Even though they had talked about it and already knew that, it made everything so different now. She said yes…..and that couldn’t make Shino any happier. He hugged Aaliyah softly and smiled at her. “Come on, I think we’ve had enough attention. I want to talk”, he said as he pulled her by the hand. HE wanted to talk to her alone about what had happened. HE wanted to make sure that she wasn’t hurt at all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:12 am

The door opened and Tsume walked in. "Hey baby." She walked into the room, going over to his bed, moving her hands through his hair. Her hand touched his forehead to see if he was sick or had a high body temperature. Naturally, Inuzuka had much higher body temperatures than the average human, so a fever for someone like Akiko, would be considered a normal body temperature for them. "At least your not sick." She smiled at him. "Eat, you'll never get better if you don't. Come on." She got him another container of food, this time, something she made; with a lot of steak. "You'll need your strength."

As they walked back to his room, Aaliyah smiled cunningly. "So are you going to ask me to undress so you can play doctor?" She asked. There was a playful tone in her voice, and it only seemed like she was half kidding. It was sort of hard to tell if she was serious or teasing. As they walked into his room, he put the ring down on his table. "I... came here to tell you something." Her eyes focused on him intently. "Xerion..." She whispered. "is dying..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:28 am

Kiba’s head turned towards the door as a familiar scent greeted him. He smiled as his hair was once again ruffled by his mother. If they kept this up he wasn’t going to have much left to work with. “Thanks mom”, he said with a smile as she was touching his forehead. “I’m fine, I was just told to rest for a day is all”, he insisted. He couldn’t help but let out a small chuckle as she showed him steak. “God, it’s like I’m back in the academy and had a flu. You two would never stop checking on me…………thanks”, he said with a soft smile as he took the container. “Sleep well mom?”

Shino let out a small chuckle as they walked. “We can have that wait for later, I mainly just wanted to talk for now though”, he said with a weak smile. HE wanted to know how things had gone once they left, he wanted to apologize for having to leave her. At Aaliyah’s words though Shino’s eyes widened as he removed his glasses. “What? But how…..what did Youki do to him?”, he asked. “What of Kaliegh?”, he asked curiously. “She told me that she was going to be right behind me……..and she never came”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:43 am

Tsume smiled. "Well, you're not sick, but your hurt." She looked at him. "And you'll always be my baby. I'll always threat you this way. Until the day I die baby." She kissed his forehead, then walked over to where Akiko was sleeping. Moving some of the girl's hair, she smiled weakly, seeming in pain. "I was worried about you, baby. I didn't sleep very much. A few restless hours, but I knew I'd sleep better once I saw you and Akiko. The elders want to see you both as soon as possible."

Aaliyah bit her lip. "Youki wouldn't let her go. Kaliegh is still conscious, but Xerion tried to jump in and help her. He's.. not as strong as Youki, nowhere near. He was really hurt, and he still hasn't woken up. I've never seen Lillian look so scared. His chest was ripped open and he's badly hurt." She walked over to Shino, taking his hands. "He proposed to me, Shino... I can't lie to you. I haven't said anything, and in loo of the circumstances, I'll tell him that I can't accept now." She looked up into his eyes. "I want to be your wife. I want to be an Aburame. Not a Heisha. You're mine. I love you." She hugged him, embracing him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:09 am

Kiba stretched and cracked his back. “More emotionally than physically. Tsunade patched me up well when I came back from my walk with sis, she probably just wanted to make sure I was okay”, he said with a smile. Kiba watched as Tsume moved over to be near Akiko who was still sleeping. Kiba wondered how long he had slept, because Akiko had gone down to bed before he even left with Hana. She was very mentally drained after all. At the mention of the elders Kiba grew curious. “Tell me, is this a happy meeting or a sad one. If it’s sad I’d rather go see them alone. Akiko doesn’t need anything worse right now”

Shino bit down on his lip as soon as Aaliyah mentioned that Xerion jumped in. He and Kaliegh were super closer, once she was in danger he probably moved in without thinking. And with Youki’s strength he had probably been taken out in one or two blows. Shino rubbed his eyes, wondering if Xerion was going to make it. Lillian could save him though right? She would find a way. At Aaliyah’s words he pushed a light smile as he returned the embrace with Aaliyah. “I know that all those who were supporting us you’re concerned about. Kaliegh and Xerion fought so that we could protect Akiko and get away……….I’m not going to let them die for me”, he said softly. “I promise I’ll save them Aaliyah. I promise”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:16 am

Tsume nodded, she looked down at Akiko and smiled at her. Sleeping this way, she looked so much younger than she was. Almost like a little girl; so innocent and sweet. She deserved to sleep and the protection of the clan. "My guess is they want the two of you to partake in the mating ceremony sooner rather than later. Of course, with what's happened, that's not the wisest choice." After the ceremony, it was customary for them to mate again, and with the extent of Akiko's injuries, sex was something that would severely injure her. Not to mention Tsume doubted very much that Kiba would be particularly found of partaking in such an activity anytime soon.

Aaliyah leaned upwards, meeting his lips softly. It was soft and sweet kiss. "I know you will." She wrapped her arms around him, embracing him tightly, while loving him more than anything. "When this is over, I swear Shino, there will be no man in Konoha as happy as you." Leaning upwards, her lips drifted over his soft. Sitting on his bed, she winced without meaning to, showing her stomach hurt when she leaned to the side or put weight on the muscles in her torso.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:31 am

Kiba laid back down in bed, not wanting to reopen the wounds on his chest now that Tsunade had patched them up. Everyone would just be mad if he did that after all. Not to mention that with what was going on Kiba needed to heal up as soon as possible. Tsunade didn’t think that Youki would attack soon, but perhaps it was that very thought that meant he would sooner rather than later. Kiba wouldn’t call himself a battle genius, but he did learn a bit more about Youki in their time. “Well, I’d say we should hold back on that for now”, he remarked. “I’ll go see them myself when I’m healed up, I want Akiko staying in the hospital until the doctors are absolutely sure she is okay”

Shino couldn’t believe who he was holding. He was holding the future queen of the Aburame clan, his future wife Aaliyah. It was an amazing and empowering feeling. Out of everyone in the world she wanted him. “Aaliyah, you’ve already made me the happiest man in Konoha”, he whispered softly as a finger ran across her cheek. Shino glanced down as he saw that Aaliyah was in pain. He crouched down and looked at her. “From Youki or the woman?”, Shino asked as he realized she was truly wounded.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:39 am

Tsume moved Akiko's hair, rubbing her back softly. Now, Akiko finally shifted, but Tsume didn't stop. It was clear that her intention was not to wake Akiko, but even though she did, the action didn't stop. It was a calming action she often did to her own children whenever they were sick;especially when they were vomiting.

Akiko opened her eyes tiredly, blinking the sleep from her eyes. With a loud intake of breath, she looked around, blinking a few times, rubbing her eyes. "Mmm.." She muttered, smiling at Tsume and Hana pleasantly. "Morning." Looking over at Kiba, she blinked a few times, staring at him. She could see that he'd received medical treatment. "Are you okay?" She asked, shifting her weight, but winced when she hurt herself, which made Tsume push her down gently to lay down and relax.

Aaliyah pushed him aware. "I'm just sore. I'll be fine..." She seemed nervous, so she gave in. "Youki doesn't strike me. He has once..." She looked up at Shino and smiled at him. "She did kick me a few times you know." Looking at the door, she let out a sigh and stood up. Opening her dress, she pulled it down so she and he could see the bruise that was forming darkly on her side. She seemed irritated, but sighed. "Better that then me being dead." She laughed softly. "I'll be fine. It's a minor injury."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:04 am

Kiba watched as Tsume did something that she used to do to both Hana and Kiba when they were sick and young. Well, Kiba assumed that she did it to Hana, he didn’t really know that for sure. He let out a smile as he remembered how caring his mother had actually been for them in the past. He used to get so mad, but she had never given up on him, not even once. Kiba gave a small smile as he saw that Akiko was slowly waking up, smiling as she saw them all. HE shrugged at her question. “I’ve had worse”, he lied. “I’ll live”, he said with a smile.

Shino said nothing as she pushed him away, trying to hide the pain that she had in her side. HE knew better though, he had seen her and the way that she acted. She couldn’t hide her actions from him that well. As she pulled her dress down he looked at the bruise. It was a nasty color, that woman had more power to her blows than he thought. “Can you use a jutsu to heal it? Or are you going to just let it heal naturally?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 am

Akiko looked over at him. A sweet smile met her lips. "I love you." She tried to move over to him, wanting to be close, but Tsume gave her a stern look. Sighing, she laid down, rolling over onto her side, holding her stomach to face Kiba. "You're lying." She teased, sticking out her tongue at him.

Aaliyah smiled at him. "Do you want me to train your chakra control to be flawless?" She questioned, sitting beside him. After all that had happened, she was comfortable being naked or dressed in front of Shino. Enough of her body was covered that she wasn't bare. "I can teach you basic healing. It's a bruise, not an open wound. Want to learn the basics?" She asked, pulling off his jacket, tossing it aside. The reason behind it was, the sleeves would get in the way. If they disrupted his chakra flow, he could unintentionally pierce her skin.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:52 am

Kiba smiled at the attempt she made to get over to see him, but it was more comical to see her stop in her tracks from just a look from his mother. At least she knew which lines not too cross. “I love you too Akiko, but just lay down. You need to rest more”, he insisted. He had no reply for the lying comment. As usual she knew him too well.

Shino nodded slowly as she offered to help him master his chakra control. Mastery of chakra was probably needed to perform healing since it was such a fine art, but that didn’t mean that it wouldn’t have other uses. Shino’s mind was still partinally on defeating Youki. HE wouldn’t let Aaliyah live now that he knew she was promised to another. “I’d love to learn”, he said with a smile as he looked to her wounds. “How do we start?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Akiko watched him. "You are okay though, right? You were bleeding when you were fighting Youki." Sliding to the edge of the bed, it seemed she wanted to be close to him even if it hurt her. Putting her hand on her stomach, she curled her body into something similar to a half hearted fetal position. "I've slept enough though. I want to walk around. Walking is good for you." She smiled at him sweetly.

Aaliyah nodded. "You need to take off your shirt. It works better if nothing obstructs your hands. Not to mention you'll get really upset if you cut me." There was no point in lying to him saying he would do perfectly the first time. He might, but he deserved to know the stakes of what he was going to try. Not that it could kill her. She was able to fix it. Sitting on his bed, she leaned backwards on her arm so her waist was revealed to him. "Gather chakra in your hands." Where her first instructions, but then make them cycle outwards from the center of your palm, sorta like how the tide moves on the beach."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 pm

“Of course I am alright Akiko. I’m Kiba Inuzuka after all!”, Kiba said with a wide grin. He was showing his strength for her. He said that he wouldn’t cry, he promised. So now he was going to make sure that he never looked weak in front of her again. He’d always smile and be the strong one. As she said that she wanted to walk Kiba shook his head. “No Akiko, you need more rest”, he insisted seriously. “You almost died, just give it another few days okay?”, he asked with a smile. He hoped that she wouldn’t fight against him in this. He needed to make sure that she was okay.

“Understood”, Shino said as he removed his shirt so that he was bare-chested in front of her. It wasn’t like they were uncomfortable with one another so he didn’t even think twice of it. Shino wasn’t going to put his hand anywhere near Aaliyah’s hand unless she felt confident that he wasn’t going to harm her in any way. At her instruction he slowly began to channel chakra, making sure that he almost had a firm grasp of it in his own hands. He felt the chakra and tried to picture it moving to the center of his hand like water on the beach. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply, knowing that it would help more than most thought.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:44 pm

Whining, Akiko laid down on her back. "Exercise does good thing for you. It speeds up healing." Her eyes closed and she yawned.

Tsume sighed. "Akiko, honey, why don't you eat and then we'll see how good you feel, okay?" She asked, handing her one of the containers that had food in it. This one was the same size as the others, but the proportions of food inside of it were much different. The ones Kiba had where mostly meat; the one being offered to Akiko was fairly balanced in all three.

Taking the container, Akiko nodded. "Alright." She opened it, feeling the warmth hit her face, then smiled. She started eating. "Hmm... this is really good." She smiled at him. Leaning around her, she looked at Kiba. "Did you eat?"

Aaliyah touched his wrist and moved it so it was facing downwards. "It's easier to learn this way..." Her voice was soft, but deliberate. Her teaching style was never dominating or threatening. Smiling at him, she ran her fingers over the back of his hand, which helped release his chakra. In a perfect medical jutsu it would move wave like until it came to the back of the hand, where any unused chakra could reenter the hand and be recycled back into the hand. "Relax, Shino. It's not easy."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:33 am

Kiba smiled softly, appreciating how serious she was with this matter. She was stubborn just like him it seemed, she wanted to get up and do something instead of just laying in bed. “Akiko exercise only helps to an extent, you have to let your body do a certain amount of work first”, he pointed out. “Trying to move too quickly will only destroy what progress you have made”, he said. It wasn’t like Kiba to talk like this. He really had drastically changed since leaving for Youki’s. It was a change that was probably most evident to his mother and sister, but a drastic one nonetheless. Kiba help up his container and smiled. “Still am”, he said happily.

Shino glanced at Aaliyah’s hand as she slowly moved it so that his hand was facing downwards. He felt the flow of the chakra and tried to manipulate it like Aaliyah was describing it to him. It just wasn’t working out that well. He bit down on his lip, realizing how steady the chakra needed to be for it to be affected. Medical jutsus must be a pain to try to pull off. He continued his breathing, hearing Aailyah’s comforting voice. He tried again, hoping the chakra would react better this time.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:04 am

Tsume's eyes widened and she looked over at Hana in surprise. Her Kiba would get hurt, then would have to be tied down so he didn't rip out all of his stitches. he was that stubborn. She smiled at him; pleased with the change. However, it was unclear if it was Akiko or his training. Either way, it was a huge difference.

Akiko smiled. "Yeah, but you kept training when you were tired and hurt. That's how Kaliegh trains?" She told him with a smile. "But if you don't want me to walk right now, I suppose I can wait a day or two." Going back to eating, she didn't take her eyes off Kiba.

Aaliyah bit her lip. "Look at me." She could see he was struggling and she hadn't really shown him how. Holding up her hand to face his, all her fingers where touching one another, her was curled towards her hand, but wasn't resting against her skin. Slowly, a blue line appeared in between her middle and ring finger, then moved outwards slowly, billowing out in both directions before moving around the back of her hand and disappearing into her hand. "Try this." She smiled at him sweetly before her chakra disappeared from her hands.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 am

“In my defense Akiko I wasn’t really given much of a choice. When Kaliegh told me to do something I pretty much had to”, Kiba pointed out. “Plus our training never got us as hurt as you are now. Just give it a bit more time and you’ll be moving sooner than you realize”, he said happily as he put another piece of steak into his mouth before swallowing.

Shino slowly turned his gaze to allow his eyes to rest upon Aaliyah as she told him to do so. Aaliyah was a good teacher. If she ever decided she didn’t want to retire she’d make a great teacher to her own team. She knew a wide range of techniques and was always encouraging. She would be like a second mother to anyone that allowed her to be. IT was just the kind of heart that she had. Shino watched the line of blue chakra forming before lifting up his hand and repeating the move. It was a weak line but one nonetheless. He was getting it partially right, just needed to go a bit further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next