Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Suigetsu didn’t bother stopping, especially once he felt her starting to kiss back. What did this mean? She knew that she couldn’t beat him physically, but she had escaped his grip before by using her head. Plus she could always punch his head clean off. She was returning the kiss and Suigetsu didn’t even know what to say. Finally though, he pulled back and broke the kiss, realizing that this was all pointless now. If she didn’t feel the same way he was only making the mission harder. He said nothing, wondering what she was going to say first.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Karin felt his grip loosen and he let her go. He broke away and she took a step back. There was just this silence that made her feel uncomfortable beyond any form of explanation. What, was this a test and that's why he did it? She was so stupid... Why did she think he'd like her? It was so pointless. He wasn't the type of guy to like someone even remotely similar to her, especially her. Her head was still throbbing, but how she was getting the biggest headache. Why... was he doing this? Did he want to drive her insane with constant thinking? Suigetsu had never showed interest in anything except collecting swords and murder. What made her so different. He wasn't looking at her and she took a few steps back, walking away from him to the opposite side of the room. If he wasn't going to speak to her, then for once she wasn't going to speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Suigetsu slowly looked up as Karin began to walk away. She wasn’t saying anything, did that mean something bad? Did that mean that she really hated him? “Karin”, he said softly in the hopes of getting her to stop. “Did you……do you feel anything?”, he asked softly. “Anything for me”, he added for clarification so she wouldn’t think that was some sort of insult. He slowly stood up and looked at her even though her back was turned. “Anything at all for me?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Karin wasn't sure what to do at this point. What could she do? He spoke to her and she felt herself stop moving. Why though? Turning around, she looked at Suigetsu and her confusion showed on her face. "I don't... I don't know... I feel... safer around you than I did before. I don't know if that's what you mean but..." There was another pause, in which time she broke eye contact with him, staring across the room where the wall met the floor. "All we've ever done is fight, why do you think that something different will happen now? I mean... our relationship or lack thereof is because we don't really get along, we fight all the time. We're really different."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:46 am

Suigetsu once again just listened to Karin as she reacted to what he had to say, not that he knew what it was that was going through her mind. Probably a mixture of disgust and ways that she was going to murder him for what it was that he was saying. That was when he heard her question, and he knew how to respond to this. “Because we never tried to get along, we didn’t are how angry the other got because there was nothing between us. You were so obsessed with Sasuke that you could just die in my opinion……..things have changed though Karin”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:54 am

Her eyes widened when she realized he was right. They never tried to get along. They never even tried to be nice to one another, it was always snarky comments and them fighting. Sighing, she looked away from him, visibly wincing when he mentioned Sasuke. "I don't want to talk about Sasuke..." She muttered quietly. "Nothing has really changed. We had to put up with one another and Sa- ... and he threw us both away like we meant nothing to him because we didn't." Looking over at him, she met his gaze, looking deep into his purple eyes. "Suigetsu... I just... why me?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:58 am

“Right sorry”, Suigetsu said as he scratched his head slowly. He just wanted to bring up Sasuke to prove a point. He always teased her for liking him, and then she would break his face due to their usual ritual. He just took a deep breath and stared back at those crimson eyes that he knew for so many years now. “I don’t know why, I just know how I feel”, he said as he looked at her. “I just know that I want to try and make this work, I want this to happen even if the odds are against us……I need to try”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:00 am

Karin's eyes suddenly widened. "You want the sword...?" She realized, looking at where it lay on the floor. "That's what the training was about! You were training me so I'd fall in love with you and you could either kill me or have it like a stupid trophy!" She backed up, but soon after, her back touched the wall, realizing, or thinking she did, what he wanted out of his arrangement. "Y-you sick,... twisted manipulative little bastard! I KNEW you'd never be nice to me without having some ulterior motive!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:04 am

Suigetsu’s eyes suddenly widened at what she was shouting out. The sword? He slowly turned to it before turning back to her as she finished shouting out all the horrible things. He quickly stood up and looked at her. “Karin, you wanted training as well. I was doing it because like you said I was learning to fight against the one thing that could kill me”, he growled. “And hell, if I wanted to kill you I could’ve done it after you killed the guy that snuck in. I put you to sleep and didn’t lay a finger on you! Why the hell would I wait till now!?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:08 am

Karin shifted in irritation. He had a point... "I..." She yelled back. Why was this suddenly so hard?! This was Suigetsu, he wasn't hard to fight again mentally! She was WAY smarter than he was! Her eyes narrowed and she walked over to him, punching him in the face making it splash all over the wall. As his face reformed she sighed, sitting on the bed. "You have a point..." She pulled her legs to her chest, wrapping her arms around them. "I can't think of any other reason you'd be nice to me." She muttered, resting her chin on her knees. "I still don't understand.."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:24 am

Suigetsu just stood there and took the punch, knowing that it couldn’t do any damage to him anyways. He let out a small sigh as his head finally reformed. God she was making this so difficult. Yes or no was all he needed, just answer! He watched as she rested on the bed, wondering why her of all people. “First off you’re cute”, he admitted. “Second of all……you’ve grown on me. You’ve shown how strong of a person you can be. You’ve suffered and still fight through it. I admire that”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 am

Karin turned her head to look at him. "Shut up... You always told me you hated the way I look." She shot back in irritation. "When we were little you told me it looks like a blind man cut my hair, remember?" She asked, but she was smirking at him. "You don't admire much do you? Pretty blades and stubborn chicks huh?" She was warming up to the idea, but very slowly. Smiling at him, she moved a little closer. "I guess..." She muttered. "I'll give it a try, but I can still kill you. Remember that." She said with a grin getting off the bed to stand in front of him, her hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:59 am

“You’re going to hold what I said when I was little against me?”, Suigetsu asked with a grin. “If I recall most guys said that girls had cooties and smelled before pulling their hair and running away”, he pointed out jokingly. HE stood up as he found her asking a few more questions and slowly standing up. “I like what I like, what more can I really say?”, he pointed out with a smile and a shrug. As she got closer he just smiled as she said she’d try it. He took a step forward so they were closer. “As long as you remember that I can defend myself”, he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 am

Karin grinned. "I can too, but you need to keep in mind that you can actually hurt me. I can't hurt you unless I have a sword." She made a face that made her look vulnerable, but there was a darkness behind it. "I suppose that means you want me to finish this mission with you so we don't have to split up?" She asked, seeming a little nervous now. "Because... well..." She trailed off, biting her lip. "The man we're supposed to kill left Konoha on a mission yesterday. We umm... sorta.... passed his chakra in the woods..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 am

Suigetsu just smiled. “I shall remember that, I’ve dealt with your senseless beatings for this long after all, what’s a little longer?”, he questioned as he crossed his arms with one of those grins that showed all of his teeth but not in a threatening way. “And yeah I suppose that would be the point”, he remarked as he narrowed his eyes. Something was wrong, she was nervous. As the next words came out of her mouth Suigetsu just blinked in confusion. “Karin, I know you make fun of me because I’m not a deep thinker and what not……..but what good would have come from not telling me we passed the target?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:10 am

Karin bit her lip. "I didn't want to make contact with him... he went out with Sasuke.." She muttered the last part, sitting on the bed. "I wanted to avoid seeing him but they went somewhere together. I was gonna go to the village or just make you really tired so we'd have to wait another day. Or lie and say it was hot in the hope they'd come back. He left the village the other day and I know that this mission has a time limit to it and we're almost at it." Looking over at him, she bit her lip nervously. "I just... didn't know what to do... I didn't think you wanted to see him either."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:19 am

Suigetsu’s eyes widened for a moment as he realized why Karin had kept information from him. So this man was out with Sasuke? Well that did make things a bit harder. “Damn lightning techniques”, he muttered out of annoyance. They were another weakness of Suigetsu’s that made him break apart and made it harder to reform. Suigetsu bit his lip, wondering what it was that they should do. “I have to kill that target soon. You can run and get away once you tell me where they are, perhaps I can kill the Inuzuka quickly and leave. Hell, I might just kill Sasuke while I’m at it”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:26 am

Karin looked up at him. "Inuzuka have strong senses of smell... Do you think if I take some of the girl's clothes from the hospital and change into them, we can draw him away from Sasuke and you can just kill him that way?" She asked, looking up at him. She wasn't sure what they should do, but that seemed like the best option. She didn't want to see Sasuke but if she had to. "I won't leave you alone." She added. "If I do that you could die and I'd never leave you in a position like that." She was sitting on the bed, watching him. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:39 am

Suigetsu scratched his chin as he pondered the situation that they were in. “As much as we hate Sasuke he isn’t stupid. If the Inuzuka wandered off he’d probably follow in case it was a trap. Plus I don’t see why he’d come after you just because you smell like a girl from the hospital”, he pointed out. Suigetsu couldn’t help but let a small smile come to his face as Karin said that she wasn’t going to let him be alone. “Well unless Sasuke steals that sword from you I think I’ll be fine. At worst they could capture me but if they don’t expect me coming I doubt that they can”, he said with a grin. “I insist that you at least stay hidden”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:43 am

Karin sighed, watching him. "His senses. Inuzuka are dog like, if he smells her, he'll come running thinking she's in trouble. It's a little flawed, but if Sasuke makes friends the way I think he does then the Inuzuka will want to be away from him." She pulled her legs up on the bed and laid down, closing her eyes. "But you're right. he's not stupid, he's actually one of the most intelligent men I've ever met. And I won't leave you. I may not be as strong as you are, but it's something. They won't be able to fight against us both, Suigetsu." Leaning on her arms to look over at him, she bit her lip. "Maybe we could find another way to separate them... It's really humid. It might rain. I can make lightning storms."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:48 am

Suigetsu said nothing for a moment, thinking about Karin’s plan. She was smarter than him, perhaps it would work better than he gave her credit for. He was just nervous about her being put into battle. Sure she did well in training, but could she fight against a man that she once thought to love? He supposed that there was no choice though, it was there guaranty of a win. All they needed to do was kill the Inuzuka and the mission was over. They weren’t hired to kill Sasuke. Suigetsu smiled though, realizing now that they had come together that Karin didn’t want him to do something so dangerous alone. Suigetsu turned his head sharply at what she said next. “You can make……what?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:51 am

Karin pushed herself up so she was sitting, her red eyes staring into his purple ones. "Come here..." She motioned to the space on the bed beside her. "I have a lightning affinity. Orochimaru didn't really so much with training me physically. He just wanted me for tracking purposes, but when he noticed that when it rained and I was upset a lightning storm would start. I can make lightning strike the ground wherever I want. I can even focus it on a certain chakra and make it strike them. If it's raining the jutsu works better because there's more atmospheric pressure and most people don't really suspect a lightning storm. And because it's created by me not by nature Sasuke won't be able to use it's power."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:57 am

Suigetsu glanced over as Karin motioned for him to come over next to her. He slowly walked forward and took a seat, not too certain as to why she wanted him there. Was she going to give him a demonstration? Based on her explanation Suigetsu had to admit that he was quite impressed with the results that she was offering. So she could perform a jutsu similar to Sasuke’s? Well that was impressive on its own. “Well than I say we go with that”, he added with a grin. “With me on the front lines and your providing support, they won’t know what hit them”, he remarked before making a few hand signs for show. “Plus, I never used my water ninjutsu around Sasuke. He will be in for a nasty surprise”, he said as he turned to look Karin in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:00 am

Karin smiled at him. "They're actually near a village that has water on one side. They're heading for what I assume is Kiri or something." She looked up at him. "Do you want to leave now and follow them or wait it out and go in the morning?" She asked, smiling at him. "Just... be careful, when I pick a spot for the lightning to land I have a hard time changing where I want it to go because it moves so fast and because you're so weak against lightning, I might actually really do more harm than good. But if I hit Sasuke first hard enough it would take him out if I hit him in the neck or something to that effect. Unless you'd rather me hit the Inuzuka?" She asked, looking into the eyes that locked with her own.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:08 am

Suigetsu raised an eyebrow as Karin mentioned the water and the possibility of them heading to Kiri. “They’re going to my home huh?”, he asked as he scratched his chin. He had a large grin come to his face soon enough though. “We should make pursuit as soon as we can”, he said with a grin. “My most powerful techniques are from when I’m in water”, he pointed out. “Even if I get hurt I’ll fall apart in the river. They can’t chase me down like that”, he pointed out with a grin. Suigetsu shook his head. “No, I might be a murderer but I have a sense of honor. I’m getting paid to kill Kiba and that’s what I’m going to do”, he explained. “If you take out Sasuke the Inuzuka won’t be able to even touch me”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next