Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:39 am

Maurine caught up with them. "Hey..." Her arms slid around Shino's shoulders. "My sensei has found three Konoha shinobi she wants you to take care of." Running her hands over his strong shoulders, her body ground against his a bit. "You too." She added, halfheartedly to Kiba, not even bothering to look at him. "There's a woman with them with crimson eyes. My sensei said that she wants her to suffer. Attack her. I'll show you where she is..." She pulled Shino softly, trying to get him to follow.

Akiko made a face that she'd never made in front of Kiba before. She actually looked upset. Her face said it all. She didn't like this woman. Not at all. It almost looked like she was staring at someone like they had just killed a small child or a helpless animal. Holding onto Kiba's arm, she glared. "Go away..." She said, but it sounded more like a cold command, which was completely contrary to her personality.

"Shut up. Who're you to talk, slut?" Maurine snapped at her, rounding to face her. Looking over the small girl, it looked like she was going to do something, but thought better of it. "Whatever..." She muttered, leading Kiba and Shino towards where Kurenai was meeting with Hinata and Shikamaru.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:46 am

Shino froze instantly as soon as he felt someone’s hands that weren’t Aaliyah’s. This just felt wrong, they weren’t the hands that he wanted touching him, not at all. She felt so different, so cold. Shino wanted to shudder but settled for just not reaction at all to her actions against him. However, it was what she said that caused a reaction. His eyes widened for a moment but since she was behind him she wouldn’t see that. “Konoha shinobi huh?”, he questioned. “Well, better show them what they are dealing with”, he said before following Maurine. Shino’s head was in a scramble though. What was he supposed to do?! Did they want them killed?! Captured? Shino couldn’t do that to the people he cared about! What were they going to do……

Kiba glanced down at Akiko who gave the cold command for the women to go away. Once she started taking Shino away Kiba looked down at Akiko. “Akiko, go find Aaliyah. She’ll help you”, he said before turning and heading off with Maurine. He didn’t know what to do anymore, he would never be able to bring himself to attack Kurenai or Hinata. Shikamaru at best. He hoped that Akiko could find Aaliyah, maybe she could help somehow.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:52 am

Maurine ran her hand over his bare chest. "So... tell me more about you. From what I've heard, you're an amazing strategist and you're skilled. You learn so fast..." Her finger drew a heart over his. "Surely after being handcuffed to a man for so long, surely you want some other type of company, right?" She asked, leaning a little closer to him. "I can show you what being with a real woman is like. I'm the best you'll ever have. Promise." She winked. Slowing down, she pointed. "That one, with the weird hairstyle, and the other one with the weird ass purple eyes. Attack the one with the spiky stupid hair. My sensei gave you orders to."

Akiko nodded. "Mhm." she turned around and ran off across the beach to find Aaliyah. However, as hard as she looked, she couldn't find her. "OW!" Something grabbed her ponytail and her body lost the ability to move. Taking a few steps backwards, she moved into the darkest shadows.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:02 am

Shino kept his eyes forward as Maurine continued to try to get all of his attention. God he hated this, she was way too close to him and he hated the way that she felt against him. “Not really, Yaiba makes good company. Very good company”, he added with a smile. He glanced over at her only once as she continued to try to get him. “I’m happy with who I’m with now thanks”, he said while secretly meaning it. Shino was VERY happy with Aaliyah after all. He listened to her orders and looked down at Kurenai and Hinata. “Well, it will get done but in my own time”, he said as he looked down. “We know nothing about them, I’m not going to leap down into a trap”, he remarked. HE glanced over at Maurine. “Go get your team out of here, if they are too powerful we will at least slow them down for you”

Kiba glanced over at Shino. He could tell that Shino was trying to stall for time, not wanting to attack two of the people that he considered himself closest with. Would it work though? And if so for how long?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:08 am

Maurine looked irritated, but did nothing about his denial of her advances. Was he REALLY gay?! Look at him! He was so strong, so hot... so... very touchable. She wanted to just throw him down and go at him. Mmmmm... She just wanted to make out with him then and there. Her body ached for his. But... was he really into guys? Both of them were cute. Maybe she could try the other one? He seemed a little straighter... right? She sighed and glared. "Whatever... just make sure you find something out." She let him go and took off.

Hinata turned around to see Shino. Byakugan was activated, she seemed nervous, but didn't move too much. Biting her lip, she took a few steps in front of Kurenai, which hid her from Shino and Kiba's gaze. Turning her head to look at Shino and Kiba, red hues stared them down from their position. Kurenai was never one to back down from a fight.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:18 am

Shino just nodded at Maurine. “Relax, they won’t last against both of us. We’re too good of a team”, he added as a smile grew at the last part. Once she left Shino quickly glanced down, seeing both Kurenai and Hinata looking at them. Hinata was using her Byakugan, did they honestly think that Shino and Kiba were going to hurt them? “Come on”, he said to Kiba before moving forward. He made his way forward, stopping a good thirty feet away from them. “Guys they ordered us to attack you. I don’t know what to do but we need to come up with something right now before they kill all of us”, he said in a low whisper as he gained a fighting stance. “I’m not sure what to do”, he admitted.

Kiba moved forward with him, also not certain about what action they should take. If there was a way to keep their cover that’d be best, but only if it involved not killing their own team. Kiba glanced around. “Hey……where’s Shikamaru?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Kurenai ran forward and kicked Shino in a way that was contrary to her fighting style. He moved backwards, but it wasn't hard. "Don't worry babe, I don't fake anything." Aaliyah's voice came from her body as red eyes flashed gold in a split second. "I know my sensei too well. Fight and don't hold back either." Taking a fighting stance, she moved her neck around to crack it. It was hard for her to fight in a body that wasn't hers. Especially one as... foreign as this one.

Turning to look at Hinata, she made eye contact with her and she took a fighting stance as well, but clearly didn't like this idea at all

"Don't worry too much.. I promise that you don't have to do this. Just make it look good, I'll take care of the rest." Her hand slid down her body, tracing the outline of a mission scroll. It seemed that Aaliyah wanted him to take it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Shino’s eyes widened in surprise as Kurenai kicked him of all things! Shino just blinked as he skidded back. With the training he had endured he had barely felt that. His sensei was a genjutsu user though, there’s no way she’d take someone who worked for Youki that lightly. Shino’s eyes widened slightly before forming a smile on his face. So that was her plan huh? He wasn’t sure what Aaliyah was planning but he’d have to trust her. Shino suddenly shot his hand forward, a lightning bolt coming out of each finger and firing straight at her.

Kiba meanwhile, quickly ran forward towards Hinata, aiming to beat her at her own game. He knew her style, and with his recent training he had a guess that he was faster than her. As long as he avoided her hits he wouldn’t have a problem.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Seeing the movement of his arm, she warped the air around her, making the lightning shoot off and strike the ground. Shino and Aaliyah had chakra types that were quite similar. Lightning and air could be used with or against one another. Looking at him, she smiled. Truth be told, she had no interest in fighting Shino. She just wanted to see how well he fought. She'd never really seem him fight before, so... this wasn't for any real reason besides the fact she didn't trust Kurenai. Jumping away from him, she started to do more avoidance than fighting. Kurenai was a genjutsu user, so it would look better if anyone looked on.

Hinata's eyes widened and she lunged forward to attempt to put enough chakra into his body to make him pass out. She didn't like fighting with Kiba and Shino unless they were training, but now in a real battle...? So many things could go wrong!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 pm

Shino couldn’t help but let out a small smile at the technique that he saw Aaliyah use. Wind beat lightning, well played Aaliyah. She could use wind technique to defeat any of the lightning that he threw at her, which meant he’d have to rely on purely taijutsu or catch her by surprise with lightning. He wasn’t sure what she was aiming for, but he’d have to do his best. Shino quickly made chase as his opponent kept moving away from him, making him follow after her. He shot his hand forward to release another five pronged lightning blast, but at the end of that one he shot his other hand forward to fire one concentrated shot towards her.

Kiba quickly sidestepped the blow that Hinata went in for. The Hyuuga were powerful, but if you could avoid their hands than they were nowhere near as powerful as everyone made them out to be. Hinata did have talent, but Kiba knew her techniques. He quickly slid to the ground and attempt to kick Hinata’s legs out from under her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Needless to say, Aaliyah didn't really see this at a battle at all. It was more along the lines of a type of foreplay they'd never tried before. The way he moved and how skilled her was something she'd always enjoyed. Aaliyah loved him, and nothing would ever change that. He'd never seen her fight, and she found no reason to turn this into a huge battle. She was tired from dancing, but this would be worth it. At least for her. Moving around him, she managed to barely dodge the lightning, feeling the force from the blast as well as the huge gust of wind that came after. The heat was something she was used to, but it took a few moments to realize it wasn't from Shino. Looking behind her, she stumbled and looked at Shino. "Grab me..." She muttered. "Sensei wants to gloat. Make sure I can't get away..." She whispered to him, knowing her sensei all too well.

Hinata saw him dodge and somehow felt something huge smack into her pride. She wasn't surprised, Kiba and Shino always beat her during training, but she'd been trying so hard since they've been done. It seemed they were working harder than she was. Even now. Looking up at him, a new look of determination came to her face and she stumbled, backwards as he tripped her. Her hand hit the ground, propelling her weight backwards and managed to land on her feet after flipping over, taking another fighting stance. She wished she wasn't wearing a bathing suit during this fight...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Shino moved forward, watching as Aaliyah once again used wind to dodge the lightning this time. His eyes narrowed as he tried his best to follow her movements. All he had to was wait for a sign or signal from her. She wouldn’t fight all out most likely. Shino had the feeling that Aaliyah was stronger than him anyways. HE just needed to watch. It came when she suddenly found herself stumbling, along with the fact that she told him to grab her. HE quickly darted forward, shooting a blast of lightning at her feet in order to make her stumble even more hopefully. Within moments Shino had an arm around her body and a kunai at her back, much like how he had gotten Hinata earlier. “Don’t move”, he said seriously. HE made it look like the kunai was poking into her, but in reality he just held it close. HE wasn’t going to hurt his own true love after all.

Kiba watched as Hinata quickly righted herself and stood up straight before getting into a fighting stance once again. He had to admit that he was surprised. Her reaction time was getting better, even when she knew the fight wasn’t real she was going at it to make it look real. She really had gotten better to come find them. Kiba just grinned before running forward and leaping up, causing the earth to fall apart once he lost contact with it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 pm

When he grabbed her wrists she could feel his skin start to vibrate as his insects moved towards where his skin made contact with hers. Normally, she'd be able to hear the chatter of them moving in futile attempts to make contact with her skin. Now though, she didn't hear them at all. Closing her eyes for a second, she went into a daze, missing this feeling. It didn't bother her at all that he had insects inside him; which would distress most woman. She felt weightless and looked back at him with a glare. She struggled for a moment, pretending to feel the kunai before stopping. They both knew that he wouldn't hurt her. He loved her too much, and she loved him.

Hinata didn't understand why Shino got to fake battle and she didn't. Her body was a little numb and she felt strange fighting in clothing like this. If she flipped over again her bathing suit bottom would become a thong. The top would fail to be attached to her body... The jacket covered most of that problem, but wouldn't suffice for the bottom. It wasn't long enough.

The air suddenly got thick and smelled like a heavy and enticing smell. Something that most people would be affected by. The scent itself had a sensory effect in the brain that stimulated arousal, usually making people easier to control. Not to mention, it worked much better on men than woman. As a dark smoke filled the area, Ai jumped down from a tree and moved forward. "It's been a while, Kurenai. Years actually..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Shino kept his gaze the same, an intimidating looking glare. Both he and Aaliyah knew that he was faking it but that didn’t mean that either of them really liked it. He could feel his bugs were going crazy, trying to get into better contact with Aaliyah’s skin. Those things had been really annoying the past few months. They fed off of his chakra but the moment they could smell Aaliyah he could feel them moving and trying to escape from him. He needed to hold them down, make sure that they didn’t give away who any of them were. Shino looked up before Ai suddenly appeared to them all. “The enemy has been captured”, Shino said with a nod to show respect. Ai was higher up than he was, even though Aaliyah was the team leader of this mission.

Kiba glanced over at Ai who suddenly showed up to confront Kurenai. So they really did know each other huh? Kiba couldn’t help but wonder why. He needed to make Hinata stop fighting, otherwise Ai herself might not only lose faith in Kiba but move in to neutralize Hinata herself. As Kiba leapt up he moved through the air quickly and landed behind her, quickly grabbing both of her hands and holding them apart from each other. He was obviously showing that he wasn’t going to let her make any kind of hand sign.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Ai looked over the two of them. She seemed less than interested in Hinata, after all, she'd already been kidnapped once in her life. It wasn't really something she cared about. Walking over to Kurenai, Ai cupped her chin and bent down. "Looks like I win, right?" She taunted almost as if this was a bet. "Don't worry." She winked. "I won't kill your team yet. Youki's only interested in the Inuzuka, and he knew that he'd come because Akiko was coming. I know he's here... Where is he?"

Aaliyah glared, using Kurenai's eyes to view her sensei. "He didn't come with us." Ai smacked her, hard across the face, making her face hang down, blood dripping down her face. "He took off when we got here. You'll never find him." She said, glaring at her. "And even if you do, it'll be too late."

Ai turned her head. "Yaiba... Leave the Hyuuga here and go find my sister. If there's a man with her with red markings on his face, kill him." She grabbed Hinata by her long hair, shocking her, which made her stumble and fall. She was awake, but couldn't move her legs, making her unable to run. It seemed Ai had some skill of medical jutsu as well.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Shino maintained his hold on Aaliyah who looked like Kurenai, not wanting it to seem like he was going to show sympathy to this woman. He listened to the conversation and continued to stare. So Ai wanted to find Kiba and kill him? That was the plan from the very beginning? Did Ai know that Kiba’s team would be here or was she only making it sound like that. Shino released a tiny amount of electricity through his hand, only enough to jolt Aaliyah at best, it wouldn’t hurt even though it might look like it. “Show some respect you dog”, Shino growled. HE was only trying to sell the deception to Ai. Odds were that she was going to be the one reporting back to Youki on his own progress along with Kiba’s.

Kiba glanced up as Ai spoke to him. So she wanted him to hunt himself? He only let out a wicked smile before letting Hinata go. “It would be my pleasure”, he said before running off in the direction that Akiko’s scent was coming from. HE was running quickly. After all out of him and Shino he probably had the greatest improvement out of the two of them. Strength and speed were two of Kiba’s greatest weapons now. He smelled the air, trying to find out where exactly Akiko had gone off too.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 pm

When he electrocuted her, she jumped, but bit down on her lip hard to avoid trying out, making her shake. "Ass..." She muttered, glaring at him with fierce red eyes. Shino was way better at this than she thought he was. He truly fit in with them, it brought a smile to her inner soul to think that he was really that skilled at deception from others. It seemed that Youki wanted Kiba dead, not wanting Akiko to even come in contact with him. They'd been unable to find him thus far because he was hiding somewhere they'd never look. Not to mention, Aaliyah cared about Kiba, even though she'd never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:36 pm

Shino kept his gaze upon Kuremia or Aaliyah in this case. He was only playing along, and he was doing well with it. Shino only about a year ago was completely emotionless. Showing emotion was now just becoming more of a part of him. Being cruel and mean was one of the easiest emotions to fake. All he had to do was show that he wanted to hurt this woman, that was all that it took.

It was a few minutes later that Yaiba suddenly reappeared, holding Akiko in his arms who was most likely at least a little withdrawn considering that she just saw someone get killed. “That little Inuzuka won’t be a problem for you anymore”, Yaiba said with a grin before setting Akiko down. Akiko was running from him when I found them, I was able to blindside him and then easily destroy him”, he said as he wiped off some blood from his hands. “Left quite the mess”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:42 pm

Ai looked over at Yaibi as he returned. She seemed skeptical, but nodded. "Bring me to see the body. Bring... her with us." He pointed out, having Shino lead 'Kurenai' towards where Kiba's body was.

Oh... this had better work... Was all Aaliyah could think. She was never one for trusting others, especially in matters as important as this one. Biting her lip as they walked, she didn her best to seem nervous. Hinata followed, but she didn't seem to be in control of her movements, like someone was moving her around like a puppet. Which was exactly what I was doing in a sense. They got closer, making Kurenai more and more nervous, but she stayed silent.

Akiko didn't leave Yaibi's side when he put her down, but held onto him, trying to stay close to his body. Once Ai said go back, she buried her head into his chest, making it clear that she was not going to walk if they walked back there.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 pm

Kiba gained a curious expression for a moment before giving a light shrug. “Very well than”, he said before beginning to walk away. He found himself stopping though and glancing down as Akiko refused to move on her own. He shrugged and gained an annoyed expression before lifting her up into his arms. It didn’t take them too long to find where the remains of the body were, thankfully the real Kurenai was able to provide via a powerful and unsuspecting genjutsu. They were all scott free. The team returned to Konoha and Aaliyah was able to slip away. Kiba’s death was going to make Youki VERY pleased with the two of them.

--

Shino and Kiba slowly made their way out of their hotel room, once again dressed up for the next party. Konoha had escaped but Aaliyah’s team was to be here for a few days. Why not make the most of it? They made their way forward, wondering who they were going to run into next. They couldn’t fully remember where the party was supposed to be this time around. One thing was certain though, Shino and Kiba both had large smiles on their faces.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Since Ai had left, Aaliyah had a smirk on her face. "Pleased with yourself?' She asked, turning her head to face the two men behind her. "You made it." She winked at him. "Ai even took Maurine with her. Want to have a celebratory drink?" As they went back towards the hotel, it was getting dark, but Aaliyah felt 100 times better than before. Almost weightless like she had nothing at all in the world to worry about now. Because, really... she had minimal worries at this point. Youki would accept them.

Akiko was still holding Kiba's hand, and seemed pleased as well. "That was cool." Looking at the man she was in contact with, she smiled at him. "This is good, right? Your team and everything that's happened?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Shino smiled and let out a small chuckle. “Well we have every reason to be happy, this plan worked out far better than any of us thought it would”, he pointed out as they made their way back to the hotel. “Youki is going to accept us, Ai has seen our strength and will report it, they believe that Kiba is dead. All is good right now”, he pointed out as he held softly onto Aaliyah’s hand. It was great to openly touch her again.

Kiba gave a nod towards Akiko. “Very good, it’s going to win us favor with your brother which is the last step before we head into the final phase”, he pointed out before looking at Aaliyah. “Good job switching with Kurenai, that was brilliant”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Aaliyah smirked. "She didn't like the idea... believe me." Her fingers laced around Shino's, loving the feeling of his body. It had been a while, and she really did miss him. "I love you.." She told him with a smile. "You do realize of course..." She said to Kiba. "You can't have sex with Akiko still, right?" Her eyes rested on him doubtfully. "I'll even be fair about it and won't have sex with Shino at all. Okay?" They continued to walk and she felt much better. Not only did she knew he wasn't angry, she was worried about his dad...

Akiko hugged Kiba softly as the four walked. "I love you." Her voice was a giddy whisper. Holding onto Kiba, she kissed him softly on the cheek. "What's the final phase?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 pm

“And I love you”, Shino said softly as their fingers all intertwined together. God he loved her, he missed touching her and just being able to always be close and not have anything bad happen to them. They were all alone, and that was good enough for Shino. He admittedly shot a curious glance as she said that she wouldn’t have sex with him. After all that time she could have him without Youki being here and she was going to skip that chance?

“Love ya too Akiko”, Kiba said with a warm smile as she hugged him. “Relax Aaliyah I know, I won’t do that with her promise”, he said before glancing down at Akiko. “Well I’m not sure what it all entails, but Xerion will probably talk to us once he feels we’re really ready”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:37 pm

Aaliyah hit him on the back of the head. "Yeah... you said that LAST time... And the time before that." She sighed and looked over at him. "Maybe this isn't a good idea. Maybe Akiko should sleep with me instead." She bit her lip, trying to figure out what to do. If something else happened to Akiko again someone would die. Sighing, she rubbed the back of her head. Of course, considering Kiba said that he wouldn't have sex with Akiko three times, her being with Shino wouldn't really be anything he could say something about. Shino meant a lot to her and they were actually old enough to have a sexual relationship.

Akiko put her thumb to her lips. "Yeah but... Aaliyah that's not fair... Kiba proved that he cares about me. Why can't--"

"Because of Youki." Aaliyah cut off with irritation. "Don't make me send you home Akiko... We have three days here. I want to enjoy it and not worry about getting discovered. They're supposed to be gay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next