Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 pm

Kiba scratched his neck slowly. He didn’t want to draw attention to himself, but he was supposed to protect Akiko. Youki just didn’t want another person feeling her up. “Well yeah, just say we are friends or something if your brother asks okay?”, he asked with a smile. “As long as he doesn’t suspect we can hang”

Hinata was not going to get far though. Shino had made his way over quickly, watching her standing in the water. She made a familiar hand sign and her Byakugan was activated. Shit! Shino quickly ducked down, worried that she’d see the bugs inside of him. He didn’t want anything to be a sign of suspicion. He’d have to get in there quickly, it looked like she had found what she was looking for. He quickly made his way over to her. Everyone was partying so no one would be able to hear them or see what they were doing hopefully. He made his way over behind her, only allowing himself to make noise when he was inches away. Suddenly he wrapped an arm around her stomach and she would feel a kunai gently poking her back. “Alright you know what that is, don’t scream, don’t do anything except for talk or you will die…….got it?”, he asked as he made sure his grin on her was strong.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Akiko nodded. "I've tricked him thus far." She said, smiling at him. "You're so sweet. Please get me a soda." She said with a smile. "Come on, I want to go somewhere and talk to you> I want to learn about you, Yaiba. Tell me about your training, please?"

Hinata jumped when she heard him, feeling a kunai in her back. Feeling his hands on her body, her eyes widened. Looking back at him, it shocked her to see the man that she'd danced with. Of course... It made her eyes sting, but she didn't activate byuakugan again. "What.. do you want me to tell you?" She asked, her voice quiet, not moving away from him. Someone would notice this right?! SOMEONE would do something?!
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Kiba quickly yelled at the barmen to get another soda for the girl. Once obtained he handed it to Akiko with a smile. “And there ya go”, he said. “Oh you want to hear about my training?”, he asked curiously. “Well let’s just go for a walk than”, he added with a smile as he began to go. “I’m not sure if you heard but Kaleigh is training us”

“I want to know why the Konoha team is here more than anything, this is kinda far from home for you isn’t it?”, Shino asked as he glanced around. He didn’t want people thinking that anything strange was going on. He leaned forward and rubbed her cheek softly. “Smile and talk, or else I’m not going to have much use for you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Akiko smiled and took the drink from him. he was treating her like a princess. She loved that about it. He always treated her so well. She felt so guilty telling her sisters she hated him. That he cheated... Looking up, her eyes brightened. "I love walks with you." She smiled at him. "Do you want to walk along the beach? You did promise me a swim, remember? Not tonight, but... myabe?" She asked sweetly. As they moved down the rock stairs, she smiled, nodded. "Kaliegh speaks highly of you. She had breakfast with us this morning and sometimes had lunch or dinner when you guys did. It made her really proud that you advanced so fast. How you pushed and supported one another. She said that she'd never trained or seen someone that skilled and determined before. She likes you both."

Hinata's blue eyes widened and she wasn't sure what to do. She didn't smile, but tilted her head to look up at him. "Umm..." She whispered. "We-We're here..." She choked a little on her words. "I.. I wanted t-this m-m-mission to find my team..." She whispered. "T-They d-disappeared, a-and.. I'm worried. There was a r-rumor t-t-that Youki was sending someone h-here... and.." She took in a deep breath, trying to calm down. Putting on the same facade she did for her father, her body stood still and she sighed. "I hoped to find them, but so far, I haven't found anything. There's a slut here that's tried to kill them both. My team mates parents are scared for them, and one of them almost came for this mission, but... he was assigned to go somewhere else.."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:56 am

If asked Kiba wouldn’t say that he was treating her like a princess, he was just treating her like how he felt she should be treated. Compared to what she got at home from some of her worse siblings he didn’t realize how much more his actions meant to her. “A walk huh?”, he asked as he glanced over. A walk wasn’t anything bad right? At least he could tell Youki that he was just making sure that she was okay. “Yeah let’s go, a swim probably isn’t the best idea though”, he admitted with a nod. As Akiko mentioned their sensei Kiba couldn’t help but smile. She really did like them and was proud of them. That made him happy. “Well she has been a great teacher, we are lucky to be under her training”

Shino stood in thought for a moment as Hinata said everything about the mission. Shibi was going to come? Things must be worse than Shino had guessed. He bit down on his lip, he and Kiba had probably made a mess of things back home. “Hinata”, he said softly in the same way that Shino would have said it when they were on a team. “You are probably not going to believe what I’m about to tell you but I need you to listsen. I AM Shino, and Kiba is here with me”, he whispered. “We are both training under Youki’s siblings in order to defeat them from the inside. We left immediately because it was our only chance……do you understand me?”, he asked as he slowly removed the kunai from her back.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:03 am

Akiko nodded. "Mhm. She really likes you both though. She always walks about how..." She stopped walking suddenly. "That... she let me marry one of you." Looking up at him, she stared at Kiba for a while. Her eyes widened and she laughed. "She knew it was you this while time huh? And she wanted me to know that she liked you." She started walking by his side once more. "I'm glad at least one of my siblings like you. And, if she does, that means Xerion will too."

Hinata's eyes grew wide. "Y-You..." She pulled away from him and turned around to look up at him. "That's a lie..." She muttered. This had to be a trick. "Shino-kun would never just take off. He's not stupid and he thinks things through. There's no way he'd go without telling his father. I've never seen his father so upset. He's lost almost 15 pounds and all he's done it look for Shino! That's all Tsume has done too! Aaliay abandoned Shino by writing on his mirror and just disappeared... She's a slut and he went after her! Shino would have contacted Konoha... or told someone. There's no way you can prove you're Shino because you're not!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:10 am

Kiba glanced down as Akiko stopped walking. “Akiko, you okay?”, he asked as he didn’t realize what she was thinking. He smiled as he realized that Kaleigh was giving hints to Akiko about who he was. Kiba laughed as well. “Yeah, she knew after the first day although we didn’t tell her at first. We wanted Xerion to tell her the plan because we knew that she’d trust him”, he pointed out with a grin. “We haven’t spent a ton of time with Xerion, but he’s a good guy”

Shino looked down at the water that they were standing in as Hinata began to insist that he wasn’t who he claimed to be. His father had lost that much weight? He was that worried about what had happened. “Yes…..she did leave, but I followed”, he said as he looked up at her. “Konoha wouldn’t let us do anything if we asked so we had to leave immediately”, he said before looking at her directly. “Hinata, it really is me”, he remarked. HE would have summoned some bugs but he didn’t want anyone seeing. He recited several missions that they had been on and the result, along with conversations that they had. “Have you told Naruto yet?”, he asked curiously. That was the key, Shino and Kiba were the only ones who really knew that crush existed.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:21 am

Akiko nodded as she sipped her drink through a straw. "Yeah, Mori had breakfast with us this morning. She spends a lot of time with Xerion, and she's really talented. She plays the violin. I've never heard anyone play that well. Xerion likes guitar more than violin, but she was teaching him, and he was teaching her. It's cute. From what I was told they're always together." She smiled up at him happily. "Do you want a sip?" She questioned, offering him the drink.

Hinata stared intently at him. Blinking she shook her head, her eyes starting to water. "No... you could have tortured Shino to..." She stopped. He knew about Naruto... But... everyone except Naruto knew about it! Sakura and Ino even tried to give her advice but she just couldn't be around him. "You stopped me from going over to Aaliyah..." She whispered, looking down at the ground. "You knew that I would attack her for what she did to you.." Looking into his eyes, she tried not to cry. "Shino-kun... you abandoned everyone! Me, your father, you're clan! Kiba-kun too! Are these girls worth that?! Your lives, your careers, your families!? Aaliyah's a slut. She's all wrong for you and everyone knows it! They're just afraid to tell you! Shibi even said that it wasn't Aaliyah that wrote that, but how can he deny it when neither one of you have appeared?!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 am

Kiba thought back on it. He had kinda forgotten about Mori. She had a different schedule and room than them, he kinda forgot that they were really on the same team even. “Well I’m glad that she is improving, I’m afraid are lesions with Xerion probably won’t go as well as hers are”, he pointed out with a small shrug as they kept walking. “And no thanks, I’m not too thirsty”, he said as he let his hands slip into his pockets. “I know you’re acting depressed, but I hope you haven’t been losing weight”

Shino bit down on his lip as Hinata came at him again, accusing him of abandoning everyone and everything. He hung his head for a moment, trying to think of what to say. “The village has forsaken their own kind Hinata”, he said slowly. “Even before I fell in love I promised that I would help Aaliyah escape from this mission alive. When she left and said she wouldn’t return I had no choice but to follow her. Kiba feels the same way, Akiko was taken from the village before she was too young to even be able to make a choice for herself. We want BOTH Hinata”, he said honestly. “I know that you won’t understand……but have I ever been someone to make rash decisions? The fact that I am now shows that I am trying to get something greater now”, he whispered. “I didn’t want to hurt everyone…..but if I didn’t come Aaliyah was going to kill herself”, he added. “Hinata, you and the village are still important to me and one day I WILL return……but I’m not going to come back alone”, he said seriously. “We have not betrayed our village, and we will go to jail if we have to, but we will save those that we love…………you’d do the same for him”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:42 am

Akiko smiled at him. "I like Mori. Xerion picked her because she's a musician. She's really talented too. She played a really sad song for us. Do you think you could learn an instrument? Xerion wanted to teach me, but Onee-sama forbid it. That I was too strong to waste my talent on stupid activities." She sighed. "I always wanted to learn to play something though. Like the piano... Xerion is really good at that, but it's really big so he rarely plays on it." She moved so her hand brushed against his. Akiko looked up at him suddenly. "Oh... I did lose a bit of weight, but It wasn't intentional. Lillian gives me a lot of fatty foods to make up for it. But, if I don't exercise, I don't really eat. It's a trade off."

"You DON'T LOVE HER!" Hinata yelled, pushing him. "You never did! You just think you do! She lied to you, she made you forget! She destroyed you Shino! I care about you! I never asked for anything from you, and yet you helped me. With training, with my confidence, Naruto... Everything! But you still never came to me when you needed it! I care about you! She just wants an out, someone to pretend to care about her without her having to have sex with them! She scored the lottery when she met you! The one out of a million guy that wasn't disguesting and would do anything for her! She's not like me! She's fake, and cold, and a slut! If she said you were the only man she's been with, she's lying! Look at her! Being a prostitute is her job! The way she dresses, how she dances!? She's NO good for you! Why do you think she is? Your dad is losing his mind, your clan is starting to think he's going to die because you left. BECAUSE of that SLUT! I'd do anything for you but... I can't lie to you. Kurenai sensei agrees with me. So does Shikamaru-kun..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 am

Kiba nodded as Akiko spoke. “She really seemed to have that air about her, she just acted like someone who was really talented at what she did. Not a very fast runner though”, he remarked with a small laugh. He couldn’t help but wonder if Xerion was helping her get better at that as well. Perhaps, maybe not though. “I’m not sure if I’m really the musician type, I don’t even know what I’d try to play”, he remarked with a shrug. “You definitely seem like someone who would be good at it though, just something about you”, he said with a smile. “Well that’s good, just as long as it doesn’t happen again. I don’t want to hear about you getting sick or anything.

Shino just stood there, taking every blow that Hinata was throwing at him. He couldn’t tell her that she felt things wrong, even though that’s exactly what she was doing. She did care for him, and he cared for her like a sister. She was one of the few people that he could actually talk to and get a somewhat genuine answer. Like Hinata said, she didn’t lie to him. Shino turned his gaze to the beach as people were looking over at them now. She had been using his name, he really hoped that no one over heard it, it might only be moments before Kurenai and Shikamaru showed up. He took a few steps forward. “We’ve made our decision, if the day comes where you can say I told ya so than fine, but I’m going with what my heart tells me now. I don’t want you getting hurt so get sensei and Shikamaru out of here”, he insisted. “I’ll make up a story about how you got away from me but you need to go now before something bad happens”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:01 am

Akiko smiled. "I can sing. Ai and Lillian taught me how. I haven't in a while, but Xerion sometimes comes to see me at night to get me to sing with him. He calls me his partner at it. No one else sings in a similar pitch even though he's a few octaves lower because he's a boy." As they walked, she smiled up at him. "You're the best, yaiba." They continued to walk fairly slowly together. "I won't get sick. I'll be fine. I want to start training again."

Hinata stared at him. "What have you done?" She asked desperately. "I want you to live and not follow some stupid worthless emotion that will only hurt you in the end. We've been on a team since we were thirteen and you just run off with some hussie with a nice ass and great legs?! You've abandoned everything that I KNEW about you. Nothing makes sense anymore! I spent time with Naruto while you've been gone. He's tried to comfort me... but... he can't make me feel better like you do. He just talks and whips things out without things. Not. Like. You."

Aaliyah grabbed onto Hinata from behind. "Speaking of getting us killed, you're taking us there in a hand basket. Shut up. He doesn't look like Shino for a reason..." She muttered through gritted teeth. "I do love Shino and I've never done anything to intentionally hurt him. He's stronger than most other shinobi now, Kaliegh is really impressed with both his and Kiba's progression through her training. Youki is testing them. He already like Shino's skill and power. If this goes well, we'll have enough people with his trust to kill him. Don't ruin this Hinata... Dont' destroy everything we've worked for. Youki wants to kill Naruto, he'd going to trade him to Akatsuki... Please... Shino isn't Naruto, you need someone to help you get his attention. I can boost your confidence in a way Shino can't. I'll help you get him if you don't ruin this mission for us."

Hinata looked at her, taking Aaliyah's hand off her mouth. "How can I believe anything you say?"

Aaliyah looked into her eyes. "Because Shino believes me. He thinks everything through... Do you think he's the type to fall in love with just anyone? He's not... He trust me. You should too."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:13 am

“You can sing?”, Kiba asked happily. “That’s great”, he said with a smile as they continued to walk forward. “I got too deep of a voice for that, I just got the good looks in my family”, he added jokingly. He smiled as she called him the best, although he would rather be called by his real name. “Well I’m glad your training is going to start again, I’ve really enjoyed mine after all. I think the teacher makes the difference personally”

Shino opened his mouth to respond when suddenly Aaliyah showed up out of nowhere and smothered Hinata’s mouth. This was what Shino had been worried about. Had Aaliyah heard something or had she just come back to check on him? He wasn’t sure, but he was still worried. He let those two talk it over, not wanting to interrupt the conversation till the very end. “Hinata, you have been the only girl I’d consider myself close to until Aaliyah showed up. You understand me best until she came along”, he admitted. “You listened to me, you cared, you believed in me as a leader of the team. You worried about me, wanted me to be safe, even came to me and asked to help with your training when you wanted to become stronger”, he said slowly. “Most importantly though, you believed in me for anything…..I only ask that you still do that now”, he said softly. “Your words are cruel but I know you are truly trying to help me like I helped you in the past. PLEASE believe me Hinata……I will make it through this, but I need your help……help my father, tell him what I’m doing. Same with Kiba’s mother”, he said slowly. “Please Hinata……please help me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Akiko nodded. "Mhm. All of my siblings have talents outside of fighting, but very few of them actually embrace them. Youki doesn't like it when we do so... he tends to discourage it. Lillian told me that when he was young he was an amazing artist, but abandoned it when his wife died. I never understood what it meant, but Lillian always said Shiori was his... what's the word... muse?" She looked over at him. "I've seen some of his paintings, they were amazing. But he locked most of them away and burned the others."

Hinata now seemed really unsure about what she was supposed to do... She could on the one hand listen to Shino, but that wouldn't accomplish anything. That and a lot of things could happen to negatively impact this mission should she just give up because Shino was here. The point of this mission was to find him. Now that she had... well... It was great, she wanted to see Kiba too but... He still wasn't back. She'd set out to return him to the village, and going home empty handed wasn't one of her up most desires. But he seemed compelled to stay with this girl. "Very well.." She said with a sigh, not wanting this to happen, but having no choice. "I'll go find sensei and tell her that you're here. I have the feeling your dad will be waiting for me when I get back." She smiled at him. "Come back alive, okay? You have to promise me that." She insisted before she left.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Kiba gave a small nod. He wasn’t really sure if he had any other talents other than fighting. Sure he knew how to take care of dogs but that was what his clan did naturally, that wasn’t really something that he took great joy from and would’ve done had he not been part of the clan. Kiba glanced over at her as she said that Youki was an amazing artist, but once his wife died he lost all of his inspiration. “I suppose that I can understand that, I know that what he went through was bad”, he said. That still didn’t justify everything Youki had done and was planning on doing.

Shino gave a smile and nodded once Hinata agreed to head back and call the team away. “Just get out quickly, I don’t want Youki having any reason to send someone after you”, he insisted. He couldn’t help but smile as he heard her last request to him. “I promise that I will live, nothing in the world is strong enough to kill someone with the motivation I have now…………tell my father I’m sorry”, he added before Hinata took off. Shino slowly turned to Aaliyah and gave a nod, he was clearly touched by how worried Hinata was worried for him. “I know you don’t really like her……but the fact she yelled like that makes me happy. She’s growing up, her confidence is clearly showing like that”, he said as he watched her head off. He turned back to Aaliyah. “Should we worry that one of your teammates might have heard that?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:24 pm

Akiko finished the drink and put it in the trash. "Do you want to dance with me?" She asked, looking up into his eyes. "I want to and I miss being around you... The two of us are really close, or we were. I want to touch you. I miss the feel of your skin against mine." She smiled fondly at him. "You missed me right?"

Aaliyah shook her head. "Naw, Tsuki caught up with your sensei. I talked to her and she let Kurenai go. She's the one I went blind for. She's dedicated to me, we're best friends." She moved her hair out of her face. "And Maurine is sorta distracted. Apparently a man came with them, a shadow shinobi?" She said, looking at him. "I gotta go back to what I was doing. I'll see you around okay?" She waved and took off. "Thanks babe." She winked before she ran off.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Kiba looked around as Akiko asked her question. He bit down on his lip. People weren’t around, at least not that he knew of. “Akiko I don’t really think that’s a good idea”, he said as he scratched his head. “I’m undercover and all, I’m just supposed to protect you right now”, he whispered. He truly did look sad. “I’m sorry”

Shino grew a small smile on his face as Aaliyah mentioned that she had someone that she considered a best friend. “You’ll have to introduce me to her sometime than”, he said with a light chuckle. “Alright love, see you soon”, he called out to her before she ran off. He bit down on his lip, assuming that he should go make sure that Kiba wasn’t doing something that he shouldn’t. He had one of his bugs lead him back to Kiba and Akiko, making his way through the crowd as he thought about everything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Akiko sighed, and looked down at the sand. "Okay..." She whispered as they started to walk once more. "I won't make you do anything that you don't want to. I won't hold it against you." A weak smile moved across her lips. "You're really dedicated to this, huh?." She whispered, staring down at the ground. She moved her bare feet around in it, shifting it before the water came and swept it away. Kiba was really the sweetest and stronger man she'd ever met.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Kiba couldn’t help but feel his face forming into a frown at how sad Akiko’s voice came to him. Kiba had such strong hearing, since he was this close he could practically feel the emotion in it. “It’s not that I don’t want to Akiko, it’s just best that I don’t”, he tried to explain. “One day when this is all over we can dance every night and have fun”, he said in a soft whisper. “I know it’s sad….but I’m doing this for you. Believe me when I say that there isn’t anything in this world that I want more than you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Akiko looked up into his eyes. "I know. I understand why you can't do this, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it. Kiba-kun, I really love you. You mean more to me than you'll ever know. I will do anything to make you happy and if that means not touching you it's okay. But... do you have to do something else? Like watch Aaliyah or Ai's team?" She question, putting her thumb in her mouth the suck on it softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am

Kiba gave a nod. She had her point. She hated going back and yet she had to. Kiba didn’t like it either, but that was something that he wasn’t going to be able to change anytime soon. This was the test that would tell them if they were going to have Youki’s trust or not, or at least a bit part of it. He didn’t let just anyone watch over Akiko and Aaliyah, that meant there was already some. “Nah, if I have to watch one or the other than I am going to watch you, Shino can take care of the rest”, he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:34 am

Akiko smiled when he said he'd watch her. "It's going to be hard to pretend to be upset when I know you're around..." She admitted as they continued to walk. The side of the beach they were on was empty because it was more rocks than sand. The high rocks and peaks hid them from the rest of the party in a natural segregation that gave the two of them enough privacy to talk freely without the fear of being overheard. Somehow though, she didn't seem fully convinced about her brother's intentions. She may trust them, but to put them somewhere with her and Aaliyah? It was too taboo for him to trust anyone with. He barely trusted his own siblings and just because he thought they were gay she doubted he'd leave them alone with her. Least of all Aaliyah.

She did have to admit to herself however that this was a test. Maybe before them failed his various tests and died because of it. That was the main source of her worry. She loved Kiba and if something really happened, she didn't know what she'd do. Realizing something, she looked up. "Wait... Youki sent me here to get me out of the house, but he said that a Konoha team was here... That means he know that someone is supposed to be here. I saw Hinata, right? He expects you to be here and he wanted me to see you..." She put the tip of her thumb in her mouth, but she was biting on it more than sucking.

"Ai-nee-san is here." She whispered, turning her head to look out at the rocks where the sounds of the party were coming from. "When Ai was trying to make me feel better, she kept telling me things about your sensei and her boyfriend and how he died. I think my sister and your sensei know each other... That must be why Ai is here. She never goes on missions, and Youki said that Aaliyah was the mission leader. Ai never goes with them anymore because she doesn't have to."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Kiba couldn’t help but let out a small laugh. “That was one of the reasons why I didn’t want to tell you, I knew that it would make it harder on the both of us”, he admitted. “For future reference Akiko, you shouldn’t trust new people just because your brother trusts him. Odds are if I wasn’t men and was still loyal to Youki I would have told him you tried to get to Kiba”, he remarked. “Just try to be more careful okay? I don’t want him hurting you or even thinking that you might’ve been lying to him for the past few months” he said with a nod.

Kiba raised an eyebrow as Akiko said what she had a feeling was Youki’s plan all along. “I see, he probably wants us to report on whether you saw or spoke to him at all”, Kiba remarked as he bit down on his lip. He had to give Youki some credit, he was evil but so cunning that you almost had to admire that. IF only he used it for niceness instead of evil. “I’ll tell him that you asked to leave, Aaliyah can back me up with that story. You’re supposed to be mad at me, so he’ll be pleased if he hears that you had no desire to see me”, he pointed out with a smile. “At least it’ll keep him fooled for now”

Shino suddenly flickered into the area. “From what I’ve heard Hinata, Kurenai, and Shikamaru is here”, he said as he approached the two. “I only hope that your sister isn’t hoping of attacking them soon, we just convinced them to leave and I can throw Youki some information about what it was that they wanted……they were here to find us”, he said before glancing at Kiba which made his heart sink.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Akiko blinked a few times. "I'm sorry... I didn't think you were listening and I never would have noticed if you hadn't been staring at Hinata. I just figured you'd be here. I really did miss you. But Youki would believe more that you tried to track me down and you fought with... well... you." She laughed softly. "Youki would be impressed if you fought to keep him away from me. We could always stage a fight later so there's witnesses and stuff?" She looked up at him. "Aaliyah is really good at transformation jutsu because of her face." She tapped her face, not knowing Kiba didn't know about her scar.

Looking over at Shino as he appeared, she smiled at him. Akiko put her thumb in her mouth. "Hey..." She whispered. "Shikamaru's is a boy's name?" She said, taking Kiba's sleeve and pulling out it. "You better make sure he knows not to look any of my sister's student in the eyes. If he does bad things could happen. Especially if he meets up with Maurine."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:32 am

Kiba gave a small smile. “Well, I just hope you realize how lucky we really are. You would have been in deep water if you ran off like that to find me”, he remarked before scratching his neck a little bit. “Staging a fight huh?”, he asked curiously. “Hmmmmm, well if that is what would really convince him than that might be the best thing to do”, he admitted with a nod as he thought of the possibilities. “Plus if he thought me and Shino were stronger than…..well me and Shino, then maybe he’d keep us around more because I’m his biggest concern with you right now”, he pointed out. Kiba raised an eyebrow, not sure what Akiko meant by the comment about Aaliyah’s face.

Shino nodded and threw in a smile. “Don’t worry about that, they are leaving right now as soon as Hinata reaches them”, he explained. “With luck Shikamaru will be a way off by now, he’s smart enough to know not to stick around after the information he’s going to get”, he added. “Now than…..how about we get back to not draw suspicion to ourselves?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next