Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:39 am

Aaliyah arched an eyebrow. "Shibi doesn't live in this house..." She said, looking at him. "He lives in the other one." she pointed towards the one she was standing in front of. It had to have been true because well.. she HEARD Shibi call Shino, that's where Shino went. Sighing, she ran her hand through her curly light blonde and brown hair. Walking into the room, she seemed pissed he pushed her. As she entered, she looked around. It was dark as hell, she literally couldn't see anything. Taking a few steps forward, she glared behind her. "Why was I brought here?" She asked, assuming that as leader, it would have been Shibi she'd have been addressing.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 am

“I know where my own clan leader lives Aaliyah”, the boy said with a bit of a growl as he said her name. “Now get their and mind your manners unless he sees fit to feed you to some of our hungrier bugs”, he said before turning and making his way after her once he had pushed his way into the room.

Aaliyah would suddenly realize that she wasn’t addressing the man that she had always seen as a father figure. “Well well well, looks like we have a little rat infiltrating the den”, the large Aburame said as he looked down upon Aaliyah. “Got anything to say in your defense woman?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:52 am

Aaliyah looked up at him, her eyes narrowing. "You're not Shibi, I have no reason to address you any sort of respect! You're son or whatever dragged me here... You're NOT this clan's leader and the fact that you pretend to be is insane? What is this? Some plot to overthrow him?" She backed up towards the door, only to feel someone grab her, stopping her from leaving.

"Let me see Shino or Shibi... NOW." She struggled to get out of his grip, but it felt like he had double the muscle mass that Shino did. Starting a fight would end badly for her, and she didn't want to venture down that road now. That... and her previous outburst was a little uncalled for. Her eyes widened when the man holding her forced her to her knees to knell in front of the man in front of her. Eyes narrowed this time and she struggled only to feel something pierce her neck, it felt like a mosquito bite. "Don't drain my chakra!" she slapped him, killing the insect on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:00 am

Aaliyah was definitely hot helping her case here. All of her outbursts, combined with the mysterious activity that she showed was definitely making her out to be a spy of some kind. The son of the clan leader growled sending a slap hard across Aaliyah’s right cheek. “How DARE you insult our clan leader in his own home you simpleton!?”, he challenged. “We have half a mind to kill you right here!”, he shouted.

The clan leader formed a fist in the air, forcing the man behind Aaliyah to shove her to the ground quickly. He was one of the larger Aburame, and he was excellent to keep around in case people tried to get away. The leader spoke. “You aren’t going to see anyone, it is obvious that you came here with no other objective other than to ruin our home and potentially kill two of our highest leaders. And for that I sentence judgment”, he said slowly After Aaliyah killed the first mosquito an Aburame slapped her once again. “You WILL hold still”, he growled as another mosquito moved in to quickly drain Aaliyah of whatever chakra she had.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 am

Aaliyah looked up at him and felt someone strike her, which she responded by kicking the male's son as hard as she could in the stomach. Then the stronger one grabbed her again, making her wince. Well... this certainly didn't end the way she wanted it to... But they weren't the leaders! As he spoke, her eyes widened. Highest leaders?

"W-Wait what?!" she suddenly realized what he had said. "I love Shino, why would I hurt--OW!" She yelled, feeling them pin her down, twisting her arms behind her to restrain her. Something pierced her skin again, her chakra starting to drain. Maybe it was because she'd been struggling, but it hurt a lot more than she thought it would have. She could feel her chakra leaving her body, and she started to feel weak.

Struggling, she tried to kick the man holding her, not that it did anything but make his knees rest on her legs to hold her still. "You're hurting me.." She muttered. "I'm not a spy, and if I was, I'd have killed one of you already! I mean it... killing me will only get you killed!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:25 am

That hole kept getting deeper as Aaliyah continued to thrash and beat anyone who got near her. It just continued to show that she was a very violent and non trustworthy person. The son fell backwards as Aaliyah hit him hard, causing him to cough up some blood. The big one simply held onto her tighter, trying to stop her from hitting everything near her.

“Well you see assassin, or whatever your real name is, you aren’t giving us much reason to believe you now are you?”, the leader stated as he watched the girl’s chakra being drained. “You see we had reports that a few weeks ago one of our clan leaders was killed by his ‘girlfriend’ that he picked up a few nights before”, the man said. “She had blonde hair and dressed in very open and revealing clothing, kinda like you”, he said as he looked down at her. “And you know, I could see you looking JUST like her, although the hair’s a bit different”, he remarked.

“And now you’re saying that even if you wanted to you could kill us, definitely not a very good place to be in right now are you?”, the leader asked as he watched Aaliyah’s chakra being drained. “Also you show a great interest to see our head leader, and I can only assume for one reason”, he said as his eyes narrowed. “Finish the draining, we'll let the biters take care of her”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 1:30 am

Aaliyah shook her head. "No!" She gave up struggling. "I've been dating Shino for longer than six months, but my mission doesn't allow us to always be together! Ask him!" She yelled, starting to feel light headed. "Let me go! At least ask Shino about it before you try killing me. Shibi has met me too! He LIKES me!" She couldn't yell anymore, starting to get tired. Closing her eyes, she started to loose the ability the fight anymore.

"You're... really gonna regret this..." She muttered, getting groggy. "If you kill me, Shino will kill you... I know it..." She whispered, starting to doze off.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:17 am

The clan leader just watched with a yawn as Aaliyah continued to have her chakra drained while continuing to come up with a crazy story. Shino? Out with someone for six months and the entire clan not knowing? Preposterous. “Drain her dry”, he said flatly as Aaliyah finally went unconscious. What happened next was most interesting. “Well well well”, he remarked as Aaliyah’s eye turned back to normal. “Open her mouth”, he ordered. Upon doing so the seal on her tongue was shown. “So, she can’t talk about the mission? We will just have to see what we can get”

“Wake up”, the clan leader’s voice would be heard. Aaliyah would wake up, realizing that she was tied down so her back was to the ground. “Try to struggle or break free and we’ll have no reason to doubt your motives”, the clan leader said as he looked down at her. “Now than, given the strange markings on your eye that you were hiding and the seal on your tongue……..I’d say if you want to live you have some explaining to do”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 am

Aaliyah woke up and shifted slightly to feel what was tied, but just look up at him. Her eyes narrowed, but she didn't fight it. He was right, and she never should have reacted the way she did. It just made her look bad; not that she cared at the time. They really had no reason to treat her the way they did; but given that someone had been killed, they had the right to be susicious. Not to mention, well... Aburame didn't seem to keen on people.

"They're not markings. They're scars. In case you didn't notice, I'm blind in my right eye. I got shot in the face on a mission a few years ago." Sighing, she shifted because she was starting to lose feeling in her hands, which were tightly bound. Looking up at him, she seemed unsure of what to say. "I told Shino about the seal without having to actually say it. I'm sure you know how seals work..." Looking at him, he seemed to be studying her, which was really irritating.

"Much like Tsunade, I use my chakra to mask my eye because I don't like my scars being so publicly visible... Shino and I traded something of equal value. I showed him this eye and he showed me this... I'm the only person besides his father to see his eyes." A smile passed over her lips, showing she was pleased with the fact she could say that she could say such a thing and it be true. "What are you really interested in knowing? If you untie me, I can show you that I'm a Konoha Shinobi." Obviously, she had no headband from any village.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:45 am

The clan leader said nothing as Aaliyah tried to shift away from the bonds that were holding her tightly down. The clan leader scratched his chin as he continued to listen to Aaliyah’s story. “And so you cover it up all the time because you are self conscious, quite a good story for trying to get rid of the whole slut image that we are looking for….not”, he said with a grin. “for all we know you have more nefarious reasons for covering up your eye……like getting close to the leader’s son”, he remarked with a smile.

“You’ll be happy to know that we have sent for Shino so that we can put this to rest once and for all”, the leader said with a smile. “You’ll of course be blindfolded just to be sure, we don’t want you casting perhaps any genjutsu on him that you’ve used before now do we?”, he questioned with a laugh. “Just wait girl, because depending on if this boy knows you or not will live or die……I hope you aren’t afraid to die”, he said with a smile before slowly standing up. “And now we just wait for him, any last words you might want to be remembered by?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 2:51 am

Aaliyah grinned. She ignored most of what he said and shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah... I hope he doesn't kill you when he gets here." Looking over at him, Aaliyah seemed more humored than before. "You can do whatever you want to me, but I promise you that I've done nothing to him and when he defends me, I hope he allows you to live. I've told him more than once I don't want me to cause a conflict within his family." She laughed a bit.

"And Shino isn't bothered by the way I dress. He thinks I'm beautiful, even though he's seen what I really look like." She'd be lying if she said it didn't bother her that he wasn't bothered when he saw her eye. Somehow... him seeing it scared her. It made her realize that she was well... damaged. He loved her, but this was something that was dangerous to them both.

Looking up at the ceiling, she sighed, closing her eyes. "And no. I'm not afraid to die."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:01 am

“HA! That boy kill us?”, The clan leader questioned curiously as he looked down at Aaliyah. “I’ve never heard a joke coming from a prisoner before, that one’s pretty good”, he said before laughing at the concept of Shino killing them. “He might be the clan heir’s son but we know all of his moves, there isn’t a single thing that he could pull against us that we wouldn’t see coming and be able to defend against”, he said with a wide grin. “Not that I have to worry, there’s no way that cold boy would fall for someone like you, not without him being manipulated somehow”, he said cruelly.

Suddenly from outside there was a large screaming that lasted for about two seconds. Everyone in the room went dead silent as they waited to see what would happen. Suddenly the son of the clan leader got thrown through the room, already completely unconscious by the time that he landed. “Where is she!?”, Shino shouted as he walked forward. “Where is Aaliyah!?”, he demanded. It didn’t take him long to see where she was though. Even just seeing part of her leg and Shino recognized her. “Aaliyah, have they hurt you?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:06 am

Aaliyah grinned when she heard th scream. "Yay, my Knight is here." She said dramatically, as if she'd have fainted if standing. As the door slammed open, someone was thrown over her and landed on the ground a couple yards from her. The light was blinding as the door opened, making her close her eyes for a few seconds. Opening her eyes, she saw him moving from the brightly lit door way over to her. Could he really recognize her by just her legs? That's all that was in the light of the door way.

"I'm fine. They just drained my chakra, tied me up, slapped me around and threatened to kill me." Seeing him, She shifted slightly. "I'm really fine though, Shino... Really. They just think I broke in here to kill you or something because someone else died. Are you ok?" She asked. "Oh, and that asshole seems to think he can beat you." She said, pointing to him as he untied her. Rubbing her wrists, she looked up at him. "Why'd your dad call you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:19 am

“Oh….is that ALL?”, Shino asked as anyone with a brain could tell that he was extremely pissed about this. They had tied up his girlfriend, slapper her silly, and accused her of trying to kill him!? Shino would not have it, not for a moment. “You are all going to suffer for this insult that you have set upon my family! Your clan head”, he growled as he gave the meanest death glare that any of them had ever seen. Even though he was wearing glasses the Aburames all got the message. After all they had never seen Shino show emotion before! What was going on?

Shino untied the cords easily and glanced over towards the clan had who thought that he could beat Shino. “Funny his son said the same thing….let’s see how soon it is till he wakes up”, he said with a wicked laugh before pulling Aaliyah to her feet. He gazed into her eyes softly and stroked her cheek. “Honestly though, are you alright?”, he whispered. “I’ll tell you about dad later, that’s not important right now”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 am

Aaliyah touched his face. "Shino... relax." She said, looking into his obstructed eyes. "I can't really blame them for being suspicious of me. Just... calm down." Her hand rested on his chest and chakra started to flow into it, relaxing his tense body in an effort to calm him down. She'd never seen him this... angry and out of control, it worried her. Kissing him tenderly, her arms wrapped around his neck.

So... was it really that bad that she couldn't tell him? As the kiss broke, she sighed. "Are you sure everything is okay? You can tell me if it's not, you know I'm here for you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 am

Shino couldn’t help but let one eye glanced around, as if making sure that everyone got the message to back away. No one was going to mess with him, he was Shibi’s son after all. If anything happened to Aaliyah he would make sure that they all paid for it after all. He felt himself relax as Aaliyah continued to place chakra into his system. “I’m afraid not as good as I’d like. A branch of our clan has recently had its leader murdered”, Shino said. “That’s probably why all of these guys were bothering you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 am

Aaliyah smiled weakly. "Yeah... I sorta got that idea when they called me a slut for the way I dress and that he was killed by a blonde." She said, feeling him relax. Resting her head on his shoulder, she closed her eyes, wrapping her other arm around him. Honestly, she wanted him to relax and calm down. "Come on. You should lay down. I won't let anyone touch you, ok?" She asked, kissing his neck.

Glaring at the men in the room, she walked off with him, holding his hand. She had minimal chakra in her body, so she had to stop helping him relax because most of what she'd done was reorganize and use his own chakra, but with barely any of her own that didn't work out too well. As they went into the house, she pulled the food out of the oven and put it down on the counter. "You can eat but I need to lay down."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:51 am

“Yeah well I can promise you that they are going to regret that for quite some time once my father hears about this”, Shino said as he held the back of Aaliyah’s head softly, wanting her to just feel safe again. “Now you’re offering to protect me? I think it should be going the other way around don’t you think?”, he asked with a small chuckle before leading her out and back to where they had come from. Shino had completely forgot about the food that was set there since Aaliyah took off crying. “Want me to take you to my room?”, he asked as he stroked her cheek. “I promise no one will bother you there, plus you like my bed I think”, he asked with a smile. “You could get as comfortable as you wanted”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:20 am

Aaliyah nodded. "Yeah, carrying me is always nice." She teased, changing her arms to wrap around his neck. "If you have something you need to take care of, I won't be offended if you have to leave. I love you, so I understand that you have to go off and do leaderly things for your clan. Besides... someone died. I think I can wait for something important like that." Winking at him, she smiled weakly. "That and I'm pretty useless when I'm tired and have no chakra. Once I sleep I'll get it back and be able to fix my face."

Kissing his cheek softly, she seemed nervous. "Is what happened really serious?" She asked him, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:30 am

Shino smiled as Aaliyah mentioned that carrying her would be great. “As you wish my love”, he said before one hand wrapped around her back while the other held her legs up with ease. Shino shook his head. “My father will see to it Aaliyah, I’ll be here for you”, he said with a soft smile before leaning down and giving her a kiss on her lips. “I’m going to stay with you, father would kill me if I left you in your condition and after what just happened”, he said with a smile as they approached his room.

Shino gave a nod. “He was just below my father in rank, and he was a good man who did great things for the Aburame. His death will definitely not go unnoticed”, he remarked softly. “I know what my family did to you was horrible, but when someone like that leaves your family it’s hard to not react strongly”, he remarked as he set Aaliyah down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 6:41 am

Aaliyah looked up at him. "I think what they did was justified. I'm not angry at all. It just... It scared me. They said I was going to see the leader, and they didn't take me to see your father. It scared me, I thought it was some giant conspiracy against me or something. Like they wanted to overthrow your dad, so I got angrier than I should have and started problems with them. I didn't mean to be disrespectful but... it was my fault."

As he laid her down, she was silently thankful he was staying with her. She hated sleeping alone when she was this weak. He was the only one she trusted to hold and nurture her at a time like this. Shifting so he could get into bed with her, she leaned up, kissing his lips with a little more enthusiasm than she thought she would have been able to achieve. "I love you Shino. If you need anything, you can ask me." She said, kissing his neck as she laid down, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:00 am

“Well like I said, they won’t ever do it again. I’ll make it known that you are a friend and might as well be considered family. No Aburame would dare lay a finger on you after I have given those words voice”, Shino said with a proud smile. At her talk of conspiracy Shino couldn’t help but chuckle. “I don’t think that anyone has the guts to go against my dad. HE could defeat an entire group of Aburame without even breaking a sweat. His bugs are some of the most destructive things I have ever seen”, he added with a grin.

As he rested her down he was glad that she was safe. He had really let that kid have it when Shino had heard what they had done to Aaliyah. The fact that anyone would touch her while she was unconscious…..made him sick to his stomach. He kissed Aaliyah passionately as she seemed to muster up the energy to do that. “And I love you more than anything Aaliyah, I’ll never leave you”, he whispered before laying down next to her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:11 am

Moving her hand through his hair, she smiled, holding the strands from his face. "You're really sweet." She pointed out, kissing his forehead softly. As they laid on the bed, she moved closer to him. Even though she was glad he was staying with her, it wasn't something she wanted to verbalize. He was so much to her. Her knight, her love, her prince, her world, her very life. "I'm not too worried about the two of us. After your outburst, I'm sure that no one will really care about me being here now." She winked at him.

"I love you too." she said, kissing him softly. "Do you want to sleep with me? I think that you should eat something..." She urged. "You're going to need you're strength if they're after you..." She whispered, leaning forward to kiss him. Resting her head on the pillow, she turned to face him. "You should eat something and bring some to your dad. I bet he could use some too." She winked at him. "I'll be fine for 20 minutes while you eat and bring him some."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:35 am

“It’s what caught your heart after all”, Shino said with a weak smile as he lay next to Aaliayh. He felt like a million dollars when he was with her, it was just that natural effect that they had on each other. They balanced and helped one another out, just like many of nature’s creatures. “I don’t really feel like leaving you though”, he said as he curled up closer to her. “I’m not hungry and my father has survived this long without your cooking, I’m sure he can manage”, he said softly as he traced a finger along her cheek.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:41 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. Closing her eyes, she curled up against him, holding his shirt gently. "I love you." She whispered, leaning closer, resting her cheek on his shoulder. "You're so warm." She whispered, "I'm glad you and I are together..." She whispered, moving closer to him. He smelled so good... Somehow, she managed to forget that Kiba and Akiko were in the house and that no one noticed either one of them during this entire thing. Being as tired as she was, it didn't really matter.

His skin against hers made her smile, causing her to gently stroke his face. "I want you to eat later." she whispered, starting to fall asleep in his arms. "And you need to meet with you dad to sort this out in the morning. Promise?" She asked, looking up at him tiredly, smiling before closing her eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next