Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:07 am

Cyon shook his head. "No, this isn't the summoning realm. If it is... well I don't know about it and I spend a lot of time here so." He laughed a bit. "Well... some animals are much more easily provoked. We should be fine though. I only got bitten by a snake once, and I eat snakes, so that was the reason behind it. The ones here have more teeth than venom. They're constrictors and they can't eat a fully grown man." He gave him a little background information.

"You need to have this done by sunset by the day, it's only around 2 in the afternoon. You have a little more than six hours. Feel free to look around before you choose. Don't rush on my account. We'll be living there for a month so you might want to see if you can find something else around it we can use." He hinted.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 am

Kiba listened to everything that Cyon had to say. He looked around for a bit but ultimately the only way he was going to learn was to explore. “Very well sensei, I shall use the next few hours to learn the lay of the land”, he said before turning and heading off. He wasn’t sure whether Cyon was going to follow or not, but either way Kiba had a feeling he would like what he saw.

A few hours later and Kiba’s little base was made. They were up in the trees with many of the branches moves around and manipulated to protect them from the rain should it come. Kiba let out a small whistle as he walked in carrying a few makeshift bags from leaves. “I found us some berries, a bit of honey, and should you get thirsty I’ve folded some leaves to collect some water outside”, he said as he opened up his bag. Kiba looked down at what he found. “I’m pretty sure none of this is poisonous………..right?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:22 am

Cyon watched him take off. He lingered for a while, but did check in on Kiba now and then to make sure he was still alive. He learned the hard way with his first team that bad shit tends to happen. Like them getting caught or getting hurt. He ended up laying down in a tree and closing his eyes, but remained awake. he loved the sounds of this area and was quite relaxed.

He took some of the berries and grinned. "They're not poisonous." he said, dropping some into his mouth. He laughed a little however. "I can't live on them though." He sat up and was crouching on a branch, looking below them at the ground. "It's why I told you to bring a knife..." His eyes focused intently on the ground and a small animal walked by. "Come on. I'm gonna teach you how to kill animals and make it so you can eat them." He pulled a long bowie knife out of his bag and pulled the sharp blade out of a sheath. It was clear this blade was so sharp it could cut through a tree. It seems Cyon took good care of his knives.

Jumping onto a branch of another tree almost silently, he started to move through the woods towards were the river was. All the animals gathered here. He looked around as animals were drinking. "What do you feel like?" He looked over his shoulder at Kiba. "And don't look horrified. I turned the girl on my first team into a vegetarian."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:44 am

Kiba took a small handful of berries and downed them one at a time as Cyon made the comment that they weren’t poisonous. Kiba smiled. The Inuzuka hadn’t thought they were but he was going to trust Cyon’s judgment in this area of the woods. Things weren’t going to be perfectly the same after all. Kiba watched as Cyon looked down towards the small animal that was nearby. Kiba bit down on his lip as he saw that Cyon was going to kill the thing. And then of course Kiba saw that knife. Damn that thing looked sharp! Could probably cut through anything like it was nothing.

As Cyon jumped off Kiba knew that he needed to follow him to see the skills needed to hunt. Kiba said nothing as he watched Cyon looking at them all. “It’s not that I’m against eating meat, I’d just rather not have to do it unless I have to”, he admitted. “I’m not going to stop you though, pick whichever you want”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 am

Cyon looked over at him. "Here's one of the first things you're going to learn. The world is full of killing. Nothing is clear cut and every animal in the food chain with the exception of humans have natural predictors. Whether or not we kill and eat an animal, it will eventually die, it could be eaten, it could die of old age. I'm not the same as their natural predators which will kill the young and vulnerable. I don't kill pregnant or mothers that have young children. It's not my style." Sitting down, he put the knife away. "Look." He pointed to the water.

"That female over there doesn't have her baby with her." he pointed out a female jaguar. "But she has one and I can tell because she's lactating. Not that I would kill a cat, but you in a way get my point. Most humans eat when they're not hungry and waste what they don't eat. I don't do that. I don't believe in it." He leaned forward, resting his arms on his legs, watching the animals move.

His eyes focused on the various animals, but didn't attack. "Perhaps it would be best for me to explain it this way." He pulled back his lips in a smile to reveal his teeth. "Humans have front teeth designed for ripping and tearing, fangs for eating meat, and grinders for chewing plants and grains. We're omnivores by nature. Denying eating meat just because you have to kill it yourself doesn't make you a better person. It makes you weak. The food you eat was once alive, it had parents, and it may have had children. When you kill it yourself you know more about it than when you buy it. Trust me when I tell you I'm not saying what I do is perfect, but I know where it comes from and I'm not heartless how I do things. Killing a child and killing it's mother is in a way the same thing. If I kill the mother, I'm killing the child via starvation. I'm not doing that. I would never allow a child to die the way mine did."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 am

Kiba said nothing for a few moments as Cyon let out his speech. Kiba had to admit that the guy did have a point but did that make him right? Was Kiba really weak by choosing to not eat meat until it was necessary? Kiba wasn’t really sure, but the more Cyon spoke the more sense he made. They were all sacrificing to be here, so Kiba put how he really felt on hold for the time being. He’d agree with Cyon’s ideas for now. In time it wasn’t like he and Kiba were going to be arguing morals. Eventually they would fight with tooth, nail and claw, for each other’s life. No one was going to care about the food that they are than.

It was what Cyon said last that caused Kiba’s eyes to widen for a moment. He turned and glanced an eye in his direction for a few moments. Cyon nearly had a kid and it died on him? Kiba turned back and looked at all the animals gathering at the watering hole. Obviously this was not the right time or place to be having such a conversation. “That one”, Kiba said as he pointed to one that was all alone. “I’m pretty sure that one would match all your requirements”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:30 am

Cyon nodded. He offered him the knife. "Do you want to try or do you want to watch and learn, assuming he wanted to go with the latter. "Oh, and be sure they don't suffer." he added. Jumping through a few trees, he killed the animal with no effort and managed to do it without making the animal suffer. He picked it up and jumped into the tree, holding the animal. "Come on, we gotta skin it and remove all it's organs. then I gotta show you how to cook it without getting sick. Bring me to the place you made for us to live while we're here. Time for me to inspect."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:36 am

Kiba just shook his head once. “I’d rather watch it once than trying to look cool and have you end up showing me anyways”, he said with a smile before Cyon quickly moved out and got to work. He watched him kill the animal with quick skill. The animal probably didn’t even see it coming. Cyon was dangerous with that thing, who knew what he could do to any human that couldn’t sense him. “Alright, follow me and we can eat well tonight”, Kiba said with a smile before quickly moving back to their temporary home.
--

A week had since passed and Kiba felt like things were going rather well. They were all surviving, training was going well, and Cyon hadn’t yet said that he failed. For all Kiba knew he already had though. He walked along until he saw Cyon looking at a deer with its young. Something seemed different about all of this though, Cyon had a new look in his eyes. Kiba sighed and moved to stand next to him. “I…….I didn’t know that you had a mate”, he said hesitantly. Perhaps this wasn’t something that Cyon wanted to talk about.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:44 am

Cyon didn't look over at him, but smiled fondly. "I wouldn't really call her that. Between us it was mostly conflict. I liked to fight and so did she. For a long time, it was really just about arguing and how we both felt better because of the relief of frustration. Then we got sent on a mission with her. We had to pretend to be dating while we infiltrated a village. I thought I'd hate it but... It was actually nice. She didn't have her partner and I didn't have Yin. It was different. Neither one of us were used to being alone. It was comforting to have someone else to feed off of. Then..." He shrugged, unsure of how to proceed.

"I dunno what happened. We ended up having sex. After that... things changed. Her clan only allows one mate for life and I was her first and she was mine. When she got pregnant, as future clan leader, they were in upheaval because the child was mine. They couldn't deny that and didn't know what to do. Youki told me her clan made her get rid of it and I severed all ties with her before we abandoned Konoha."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:50 am

Kiba listened, not really sure how he should be feeling. Why did he care what Cyon had been through? Surely nothing could’ve allowed for what he did to the clan. Even if he horribly traumatized that would be like saying Youki should get away with what he was doing. They both made decisions, so why did Kiba find himself to care at all? Kiba just crossed his arms and listened, acting more reserved and curious than anything else. He couldn’t actually feel sympathy for the guy could he?

Kiba’s eyes suddenly widened for a few short moments as Cyon hinted at who it was that he was mated with. No no, that was impossible. He must be talking about some other clan. Kiba bit down on his lips, hard this time. The person that he described sounded exactly like Hana. Was that a coincidence? Kiba seemed to think so. “Well…….I’m sorry about it all”, he said simply. He wasn’t sure what else to say to the guy.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:55 am

Cyon ruffled Kiba's hair in an almost fatherly way. He thought well of Yaibi as shocking as it was. He thought more of him than any of his students before this point. It was strange for him. Normally, he hated being around people and the consequences it brought. He'd always been antisocial and untrusting of people.

"Don't worry about it. Cats and Dogs aren't meant to be together." He grinned at him. "It was the humor in her brother loving my sister." He turned around and walked off. "I actually wonder how she reacted to Akiko." He shrugged and starting walking off. "I can't really say what would have happened if she kept the baby. Youki never would have let her come with us... and..."

He still didn't know if he could have just stayed with her. He didn't say anything else about it, but continued to walk, not noticing Kiba wasn't behind him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 am

Kiba let out a small laugh as he felt his hair getting ruffled unexpectedly. It was a feeling that Kiba always liked, it was the part dog in him. Many people in the clan did that to show unity and all that. He just gave a smile at Cyon, feeling happy for a brief moment before the carpet was pulled right out from beneath his feet.

Kiba was dead still as soon as Cyon had turned around. It hadn’t quite effected Kiba till now. Cats and dogs don’t go together? Her brother loved my sister? That could only mean one thing. Cyon had loved Hana. They were each other’s first lover? But how? What could she have possibly seen in someone like this? And he had nearly wiped out everyone in the clan…….but that had been after she had gotten rid of the baby. Hana never would do that though! Kiba was now more confused than ever, but what was there to do at this point? He slowly moved forward after Cyon, trying to regain his composure, or come up with a reason why he was acting so strange.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:07 am

Cyon looked over his shoulder at Kiba and seemed confused. "You seemed really bummed out about this." He said, furrowing his eyebrows in uncertainty. "Don't worry. It's probably not as bad as I made it seem. I'm sure if she planned to keep the baby Youki would have killed her to prove his point. She survived. That makes it worth it."

As he went to their house, he jumped up into their house and laid down, closing his eyes. "I could use a drink and a nap. Makes me wish there were sake lakes." He said this with a laugh. "Then again... people would always be drunk." He sighed. "Ah well.. I'm going to nap. It's too hot for me to train you now."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 am

Kiba kinda jumped and came out of his little trance as soon as Cyon realized that something was wrong. Cyon said that she was happy Hana got rid of the baby, because it allowed her to live and that made it okay. Did…..did Cyon still love her? God that made so many things just wrong now. Kiba said nothing as they made their way back to their home.

Kiba leapt into the house as well and listened to Cyon’s comment about Sake and people being drunk. In truth it didn’t really hit Kiba, one question still plagued his mind. “Cyon, I heard a story about how you nearly wiped out the Inuzuka clan once”, he began. “And the boy Inuzuka the I killed, I heard that you and him did not get along well………..if he was the brother to the one you loved why would you try to kill him?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:26 am

Cyon grinned. "I told you our relationship was about conflict for a long time. We both were in the academy together. We were on different teams, but we saw one another often. Her sensei and my sensei dated for a while. Our teams trained together. I'm not proud I attacked her clan, but it was to get my sister. My intention was never to kill anyone, but I would if they insisted on killing my sister. Akiko is young and innocent. I knew if I threatened a kid she'd jump in to save him and offer herself to save his or her life. That's what I did. I didn't have to fight or really hurt anyone. Akiko needs to learn how Youki thinks and operates and... I'm more scared of him than I am of Kiba or Hana."

Sitting up, he leaned back on his hands. "As for the brother... I had no real interest in his death, but he did rape my sister. He's Xerion's age, making him 18, and my sister was 13 when he had sex with her. Akiko doesn't know anything about sex. As much as I still think about Hana often and miss her sometimes, it doesn't change the fact that her brother hurt my sister... She's changed since she met him." He looked over at him and grinned. "That, and I don't believe he should be excused. He committed his own sins that he has to put up with. I don't have any interest in punishing Hana for his issues, and I wouldn't have treated him differently because of Hana." he shrugged. "That and I didn't kill him. I probably wouldn't have. Youki is just messed up enough that death is the only solution."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:37 am

Kiba continued to listen, each word he said making Kiba more and more confused than he was before. He just didn’t know how to feel about this anymore. Was Cyon still in love with Hana? Was he actually a good guy and just worked on the wrong side out of fear? HE didn’t know. He didn’t want to hurt the clan. Kiba could believe that. He had no reason to lie to an underling after all, and Kiba liked to think that he was winning Cyon over, a bit more each day. “I see, so you only did it because you love your little sister. That makes sense”, Kiba said as he laid down as well.

The bit about Kiba personally made him just stay silent. He knew that Cyon would never even believe him if he told him the truth. Was there really a point to telling him? No one seemed to understand, no one but his clan at least. Wasn’t that something that not even Cyon could deny? If they had one mate why would he doubt Kiba’s feelings. “Well he’s dead now so I guess no one has to worry about that”, he remarked as he closed his eyes. “See you bright and early as always Cyon”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:47 am

Cyon didn't show it on his face, but he knew this kid knew more than he claimed. He'd assume he could hear about him attacking the Inuzuka estate, but he never once said that it was the Inuzuka clan. It just seemed like he knew more than he let on. Even if Youki referred to Kiba by Inuzuka. Somehow... it just didn't seem right. But maybe he was just paranoid? That seemed to make more sense. With a sigh, he rolled over. "Get a good night sleep. I want to try some more earth jutsu tomorrow. I want to see if you can do water. It's a semi part of earth. I know the basics of water even though I never use it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:50 am

Kiba didn’t realize that he had somewhat messed up in his speech. He had let his curiosity get the best of him. Hopefully that wouldn’t come back to bite him in the butt. “Yes Cyon, I’ll be ready”, he said as his eyes remained closed. It would be quite some time before Kiba got any sleep that night. Not that he wasn’t warm or comfortable, but a mind plagued with questions often got very little done. It was long before fatigue overtook Kiba and he was sleeping like normal.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 am

Cyon woke up when he heard rain falling on the top of the makeshift house. Since being here, they'd added things to it, like some walls and a stronger roof. Looking up above him, he actually smiled a little. Getting up, he went outside to be in the rain. Hot rain water poured over his body and relaxed all his muscles. He wouldn't make Yaibi train in the rain. Too much water and not enough neutrals for him to control water. That and they could use a break from all the training. Stretching his arms above his head, the warm water slid down his uncovered chest, easing all the tension from the day before. Whenever he spoke or thought about Hana his body ached after wards.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 am

Kiba’s eyes slowly opened, soon followed by him quickly popping up and looking around the area. He glanced from left to right as he realized that Cyon wasn’t here. He raised an eyebrow and slowly stood up as he heard the rainfall coming outside. Perhaps Cyon was already waiting for him? Out of habit Kiba attached the knife that Cyon gave him at the beginning of all of this. After securing it he slowly made his way outside and saw Cyon a fair distance away. As he neared he called out to him. “Sorry if I overslept, I hope you haven’t been waiting long”, he said. Kiba thought that he was making him wait or something like that.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 am

Cyon shrugged. "I have no real interest in training today." He said to be honest. "The rain is one of the ways the earth is cleansed. To haunt it's presence with violence is almost... a sin." He opened his eyes to look at him. "I've been thinking most of the night actually..." He said with a pause. "About what we talked about." He rubbed the back of his head. "Sit. Meditate." He said, shrugging his shoulder. "It helps with focus and you listening to the earth."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:07 am

Kiba raised an eyebrow as Cyon said that he had no real interest in training today. He slowly looked up and felt the water sliding across his muscled body, finding it quite comforting to feel actually. He gave a sigh of content and slowly sat down and closed his eyes. He would do as Cyon asked. He had come to trust anything he said even if it didn’t understand how it was going to be helpful in the immediate future. Kiba took even breaths as he tried to sense all the nature that was around him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:12 am

Cyon laid down after a few minutes, letting the water wash over his body. Being older than Kiba, he was a bit more muscular and had more defined torso, but mostly, he was much stronger than Kiba when it came to lifting. His arms seemed huge. Even as heavy was Yin was, well over 600 pounds, Cyon could carry him if necessary. They had done little to improve his lifting strength, but it was important. They had a month, so maybe once Kiba was able to understand the earth.

His eyes were closed, hiding his hues from the world. "Hear anything?" He asked, not counting all the animals around them that were calling to one another, rejoicing in the heavy rains that had been absent for months. This region got a yearly monsoon and that was it. This water would flood the area very good.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:17 am

Kiba said nothing at fist when Cyon asked his question, he was trying to concentrate and see what it was that he could hear. “The animals are extremely happy, since the waters are rising it means more water to drink after all”, he said as he continued to listen. “But the water itself…..something is different about it”. Kiba remarked as he could almost feel it sloshing through his connection with the earth. “The water level is already much higher than I thought it would be, the rain has gone on longer than I suspected”, he said softly. “This area will flood soon unless the waters cease, and at the rate they are going this is very unlikely”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:19 am

Cyon smirked. "You learn much faster than I thought you would and more than anyone else I ever trained. Maybe I should have Kaliegh kick their asses for a few months and then try this again." He said, putting his hands under his head. "Good. The earth though. What do you hear the earth telling you. It if your element, you should understand it on one level or another..." He said, eyes closed, every part of his body completely relaxed, leaving him vulnerable to any attack, from man or beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next