Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:42 pm

“Ow”, Kiba muttered as he rubbed the back of his head. In truth that didn’t hardly hurt any more. Kaleigh had built up their pain endurance and stamina as well. He just scratched the back of his head and glanced over at Aaliyah who seemed to be insistent that he wouldn’t do anything with Akiko this time around. “Yeah I know, I mean we are so close I won’t screw it up this time around. Do what you think is best, you ARE team leader after all”, he pointed out with a small laugh. “Don’t worry Akiko, Aaliyah is just doing what she feels is the best thing”, he said with a smile.

Shino glanced over at Aaliyah who had just hit Kiba. “Well what do you suggest we do Aaliyah?”, he asked curiously. “You’ve always been right before about these kinds of warning, what would you say needs to be done now? Do you really feel like you need to share a room with Akiko?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 pm

Aaliyah watch Kiba and nodded. "Fine... You can stay with her, but if you have sex with her then you're facing the consequences alone. I'm going to make sure that Shino gives you hell to. Youki can kick your ass from here to the ends of the earth." She looked up at Shino, but she didn't seem completely sure or convinced of anything, but Kiba deserved trust. he'd done nothing to break it and he'd trained a lot. That entitled him to another chance right? "I'm tired..." She muttered, rubbing her eyes. Once they got back to the hotel, she went into one of the rooms and picked up a container of lotion, rubbing it on her waist and torso.

Seeing them watching her, she sighed. "It's a muscle relaxant. Belly dancing makes my stomach hurt after a few hours." She added, putting a small amount on her skin and rubbing it in. "Lillian can make anything." She closed the container and threw it back into her room. Walking over to Shino, her arms wrapped around his neck. "Hey..." Her body slid against his, making her smile.

Akiko looked over at Kiba and smiled at him. "Do you want to go swimming." She pointed outside the hotel. They had a private section of the beach. "You promise!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Kiba gave a quick nod to what Aaliyah was telling him. “You won’t have to worry because I’m definitely not going to have sex with her okay?”, he asked. “Too much is at stake now, we are too close to Youki for me to mess it up now”, he said seriously as he smiled down at Akiko. Kiba watched with a raised eyebrow as Aaliyah began covering herself with lotion of some kind. Didn’t she just say that she wasn’t going to have sex with Shino? Kiba didn’t care though, they were in love and had been missing each other for months now, they deserved to spend some time together. At Akiko’s question he gave a nod. “Sure, I did promise that after all”, he remarked before glancing over at Aaliyah. “Unless there’s something wrong with that?”

Shino just smiled as Aaliyah slid up against him, gazing into those golden eyes of hers. In this form he still held his same eyes, she only didn’t recognize them for so long because he made sure that she wouldn’t come near him. He gazed into her eyes and slowly leaned forward to give her a single kiss before she answered Kiba’s question.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Aaliyah kissed Shino back softly. "You can go with her. Just make sure no one sees you, okay?" She asked, smiling at Kiba and Akiko. She'd try to be nice about it. There was no point in being cold to them. Technically, Kiba hadn't done anything wrong, and he did seem to understand that this wasn't the best thing for right now. "Be back before it's too early in the morning." She sun had already set, so they could be alone outside.

Akiko smiled and took Kiba's hand. "Come on!" She pulled him and ran outside with him. She'd really missed him, and she'd been wanting to swim with him since he promised her he would. "Don't you miss Akamaru?" She asked as they walked through the soft cool sand towards the crashing waves.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 pm

Shino held the kiss until Aaliyah broke it to talk with Kiba. He watched them head off and slowly turned to her. “God it’s been too long”, he admitted as his hand came up to cup her cheek. “Seeing your face is like seeing the sun set after such a long night”, he whispered before kissing her on the forehead. She was so perfect, so beautiful. Everything about her should stay the same. “I don’t want this week to end……I want to stay with you”

Kiba quickly made his way out with Akiko who was practically trying to drag him out there. Apparently she really wanted to go swimming with him. HE just smiled as they approached the water. “Yeah but he’ll be fine. I’m where I need to be right now”. He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Aaliyah bit her lip, looking around cautiously. "Do me a favor...?" She whispered to him. "Turn back..." She smirked at him. "You could use a rest after all this time and I want to see the change of your body." Her arms moved around his neck, holding him close, her body resting his. Even in someone elses body, the two of them still fit perfectly together. They were destined to be together it seemed. No matter what happened.

Akiko smiled at him sweetly. The two of them went down to the beach and she felt the cold water against her skin. Well... it was cold to her. Goosebumps rose across her skin, making her laugh softly. "I sorta miss him..." She admitted, looking over at him. "Do you like my brothers and sisters?" She questioned, biting her lip gently. She really cared what he thought about her family for one reason or another. Bending down, she splashed him with a small amount of water, the level of which was barely reaching her knees.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Shino at first raised an eyebrow and glanced behind him, at first thinking that she wanted him to literally turn around. It wasn’t till what she said next that he realized what it was that she was trying to say. He moved his arm and closed the door that they were in. “But of course”, he said before he suddenly changed back to himself. Everything about him was still the same, he just seemed much more well built and strong than before. Shino smiled at her, wanting to know what it was that she thought.

Kiba made his way into the water however it didn’t go quite as high on him as it did for Akiko. “Yeah I miss him too, but he knows that I needed to go. He can take care of himself”, he said with a smile. “Fighting without him keeps getting weirder and weirder though”, he admitted with a laugh. “Well I like most of them, except Cyon, Youki, and Ai really”, he remarked before suddenly getting splashed. He let out a long laugh before throwing some back at her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Aaliyah watched him turn back. he was still wearing a bathing suit, which made her smile. "I'm impressed..." She let her body slide against his. "I love you..." She whispered, leaning closer to kiss him softly, her hand sliding down his chest and smiled at him. "You think I still look good right? I didn't get fat when I stopped fighting." She continued to train, but she didn't do any missions with stitches in her face. "Oh... i never showed you what I made, did I?" she asked, looking up into his eyes. "Remember I said I was going to make you and me something? I made mine, but not yours because I didn't expect you to forgive me for what I did..." She bit her lip seductively before glancing up into his eyes. "Do you want to see it?" She whispered.

Akiko nodded. "Cyon sorta grows on you." She said, watching him. "What Aaliyah said..." She whispered, looking over at him. "What we do when we're alone... It's not bad right? It's just part of your undercover thing, that's why we can't?" It worried Akiko that he'd lose interest if they didn't do that because no matter how many times Aaliyah or anyone else told him not to, they ended up naked anyway. Looking up at him, she smiled. "What do you want to do?" She asked, moving some water with her hand to splash his.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:48 pm

Shino couldn’t help but let a small blush come to his face as Aaliyah said that she was impressed. He was worried that his body would get too muscular like Kiba’s, that it would remind her of the last time that they were together. He never wanted to see her look like that again. “And I love you”, he whispered softly before receiving the kiss that she was gladly giving him. Her lips tasted the same, perfect. Shino raised an eyebrow as she asked about what she made. He smiled, thinking that he knew what she was talking about. “I saw you wearing my modified jacket remember?”, he asked with a smile. “You did great work on it”, he said without realizing she was talking about something else.

“Does he now? I picture me and him won’t ever get alone”, Kiba said honestly. Cyon had hurt him and his clan too much for Kiba to forgive that. Even if he was Akiko’s brother that was just too much to take. At her question Kiba shook his head. “No it’s not bad at all, it’s just while Youki thinks I’m gay we need to avoid that entirely”, he said sincerely before smiling at her. “One day though, we can do it again”, he said before covering his arms to protect himself from the water. “Well I promised a swim right? Why not that?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Aaliyah laughed a little when he blushed. Why was he embarrassed? Of all of his body she'd seen, experienced, and felt... THAT embarrassed him? "No... that was just something I made to match you next time we went out into the village. You'd never let me wear this in front of anyone else I know you wouldn't. I made it for you." She stuck her tongue out at him. "I was thinking about ditching to Konoha to make you forgive me on this mission and quitting ANBU and watching Youki because of what I'd done... Do you want me to change so you can see it?" She asked, her hands touching his shoulders.

Akiko looked over at him, and smiled. "Will you do me a favor?" She asked, touching his chest. "Can... you turn into you? I'd rather you be you if we're going to be together... It feels weird looking at someone that isn't you. I feel like I'm doing something... like I'm cheating on you..." She whispered, biting her lip. "Is... that ok? Or will you get in trouble?" Biting her lip, she felt his hands around her and she giggled, moving backwards into the water. Waves came upwards, licking at her legs and waist as she moved backwards. There was a raft not far from them in the water. "Do you want to race there?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:09 pm

“You made something just so that you could match me?”, Shino asked as he felt touched. He could picture it now. When he became clan leader and she was his queen, she could wear it and anyone that looked at them would know who they were. It was something that he wished would be possible. It would be wonderful if it was, truly wonderful. He’d give anything for that life. “Um….sure I’d love to see it on you”, he said as he suddenly had a feeling that what she was making wasn’t what he was expecting.

Kiba bit down on his lip and looked around. “Akiko I’m just too worried that someone is going to see, most people believe that I just got murdered”, he pointed out. “I’m sorry, maybe later tonight when we try to sleep”, he said with a smile to try to get her to cheer up for what was probably some bad news to her. “Don’t worry it’s me”, he said as he took her hand. “You aren’t cheating on me at all, not one bit”, he said softly. He looked towards the raft and smiled. “You’re on!”, he shouted before leaping forward and swimming all the way to the raft.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Aaliyah kissed his cheek and walked off, winking at him. "Alright. Wait here." Those were the only instructions she gave him before walking off. Going into one of the room, she pulled off her clothes and changed to a tight black bra and underwear. A see through jacket went over it and the hood rested on the top of her head, her hair sliding out the side of the hood. She walked out of the room to where Shino was waiting for her. "Do you like it?" she asked, spinning around.

Akiko nodded simply. She didn't want to be with a strange man's body, but it was definitely her Kiba. She seemed satisfied with that answer. "I understand. I'm sorry I asked." He looked at the raft and swam off. "Hey! Cheater!" she called, swimming after him. She was smaller than him and moved easier. Diving under the water, she moved water than one would fighting the waves. Once she got there, she surfaced from the water, looking around for Kiba. Did he beat her?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Shino gave a small nod. “Alright I’ll just wait here than”, he said as he leaned up against the wall and thought about everything that he had done the past few weeks. Man, he and Aaliyah should write a book about this, it’d be a popular love story throughout the shinobi world! They’d get rich within the week! Shino smiled until he heard Aaliyah’s voice and he turned to her curiously. His eyes widened and his cheeks turned slightly red. “Wow, you made that yourself?”, he asked as he took a step closer. “It looks absolutely stunning on you”

Kiba quickly swam ahead, only barely beating Akiko due to his head start. He sat up on the raft and looked down at her, his feet dangling in the water. He smiled at her and offered her a hand to help her up. “It’s been fun being here………I’m glad that you know that it’s really me now”, he said with a warm smile towards her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Aaliyah laughed. "You say that like everything else I've made isn't as impressive." She slid her hands over his chest. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked, a little irritated there was nothing she could play with. Normally he had a jacket for her to pull on and play it. "Why are you blushing?" Her hand touched his check, letting her fingertips slide against his skin. The moonlight shone in the room and reflected off her skin and hair.

Akiko smiled at him and took his hand so he could pull her up on the raft. Sitting in his lap, her head rested on his chest. "I love you." She whispered, cuddling close to the male holding her. "Thank you... I'm glad you told me. I'm really glad we're here." Her brown eyes met his. "Tell me more about your clan and what it'll be like when we're together." She tilted her head to the side. "And think of how happy your clan will me. I bet you can beat that other guy now. The one that left his mate?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:03 am

Shino let out an embarrassed laugh at the comment. “Well everything you makes is lovely Aaliyah, you’ve just never made anything like…..this before”, he said. Shino wasn’t sure if it was the appropriate comment to make. Aaliyah just looked so amazing in it that he couldn’t even think straight. He had barely even talked to her in two months after all. “That depends on what you’re thinking”, he pointed out. “And as for the blush……I guess I’ve just missed you”, he said with a smile.

Kiba smiled as Akiko moved to sit in his lap, her wet body and hair leaning into his chest. How he loved her, she was just so perfect. He leaned his head on top of hers and smiled down at her as they stayed together. “It’s been a fun few days, and with luck if you recommend me highly and talk about how I protected you maybe your brother will have me protect you more often”, he pointed out with a smile. It was a nice thought at least.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:17 am

Aaliyah leaned forward to kiss his lips. "I missed you too." She said softly. "I really thought about you more than I should have. I was so cold and bitter to my sensei and my team and I was just mad at everyone. I should have been mad at myself." Kissing him, her arms wrapped around his neck. "I realized something though... You're the prince of my fairytale." Her forehead rested against his. "We'll live happily ever after once the evil wizard is dead."

Akiko nodded. "Oh! I wanted to show you something." Getting off of his lap, she knelled down in front of him. Reaching up, she pulled an elastic out of her hair, making it fall half way down. Then, she pulled out another making it fall around her shoulders completely. Her hair trailed down her entire body. "My hair grows fast." She smiled at him. Playing with her hair, she looked up at him. "I... haven't cut it yet because I wanted to know if you liked my hair long or short." Standing up, she showed him that it reached her legs. "Do you think it's too long? I have nothing against having it how you want it. I know that Lillian keeps her hair long because her husband likes it that way..." She looked up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:35 am

Shino felt the soft embrace of her lips against his and felt his heart want to melt. She was so good at making him do whatever it was that she wanted. As he slowly pulled away he gave a small smile. She had missed him so much, and he had missed her back. At the mention of being her prince he only grinned. “Well, I can’t wait to stop that wizard and free my princess. I want that happily ever after so bad”, he said honestly.

Kiba raised an eyebrow as Akiko said that she wanted to show him something. He let out a whistle as he saw just how long her hair had really gotten. He had no idea that she could even have it grow that long. Kiba tilted his head and smile. “Akiko, I don’t think I have a preference really”, he said with a smile. “It’s you that I love, not your hair. You look beautiful no matter what and I’ll stay with you no matter what you choose”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 12:51 am

Aaliyah wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him harder after what he'd said. "When my prince becomes a king and I remain at his side as queen, we'll have a strong royal family." She rubbed her nose against his. "Do you know what you want if we have children? Like, do you want a son or a daughter? Or both..." She laughed a little. "I sorta want both, but I want a son first to protect his sister."

Akiko sat down in front of him and smiled. "My sisters told me that chakra helps with how my hair and nails grow. The more chakra I have inside my body the faster my cells die and my hair grows. I usually cut it, but I just wanted to know if you liked it long..." She started to play with it, then looked up at him. "Maybe I should tell my sisters that you liked my hair long so they'll think I'm getting better when I decide to cut it." She smiled at him. "I'd have told them you liked it short if you liked it long. But... you don't seem to care either way so I'll just have them cut it. Youki said that there's no reason for me to have it this long. It's a liability."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:24 am

Shino smiled at the idea of a family with Aaliyah. Their kids would be the greatest looking children on the planet, suck it Sasuke! He just smiled as Aaliyah kissed him passionately and rubbed her own nose against his. He loved that feeling, it was always so nice. “A preference?”, Shino questioned. “Well I do want both, but I think I’d want a girl first”, he admitted with a small laugh. “I’ve……..I’ve always wanted to have a daughter since I saw sensei with her own. I don’t know why…..but I think I’d treat my daughter well, I’d the daddy who’s arms she leapt into whenever she saw me”, he said softly. “I want to be that kind of dad, like my own father. He would have raised a daughter well”

Kiba nodded, since what she said made complete sense after all. “Sorry Akiko, I just really don’t have a preference at all”, he admitted with a laugh. “I just love you so much either way, your hair doesn’t make a ton of difference to me. Put it how you like it”, he insisted. At her idea of making them cut it to make them thing like she wanted to forget everything about Kiba he beamed. He leaned down and kissed her cheek. “You’re amazing”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 4:12 pm

Aaliyah smiled. "You don't have to justify why you want a daughter." She rubbed her nose against his softly. "I understand that you want to have someone like you but female. Not to say you don't have me but I get the feeling that you and I think a lot alike. I want a son first so he can protect my baby, but at the same time... having a daughter first it wouldn't be too bad." Looking up at him, she looked deep into those beautiful brown eyes she loved so much. "I'd be content with either one, but I want a son and a daughter."

Akiko blushed when he said she was amazing. "T-Thank you..." She said, leaning upwards, kissing him softly. "You're amazing too." Smiling sweetly, Akiko's hands slid over his chest. They were both still wet from their swim here. "I did miss you though."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Shino couldn’t help but let out a small laugh at Aaliyah’s comments. “You know me, I’m still too used to explaining everything in radical detail because I worry that people won’t understand”, he pointed out as he felt Aaliyah’s nose rubbing up against his own. “I want a son and a daughter as well, I guess just having a daughter first would guarantee that any sons I had would have some sisters, or at least I’d have daughters”, he said with a smile. “Plus you know that a female being born into the Aburame clan is rare”, he pointed out. “So I guess I’m just holding out for a daughter”

Kiba just smiled as he felt Akiko’s soft lips pressing up against his skin, her hands slowly sliding over his chest as she continued to sit in his lap. “And I missed you too, soon we will be together though and the madness will be gone”, he remarked with a smile. “Soon we can be together forever”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Aaliyah looked up at him with a confused look. "Your father said that they just weren't around because you were protecting them? I thought it was about the fact they mean a lot to your clan, not that they were rare. How rare are they?" She asked, playing with his hair, which was spiky rather than long, trailing down his back. God he was so strong but still felt exactly like her Shino. Someone she could hold and love. But.. where woman in his clan really that rare? "Something tells me that they won't be too found of me then? When they actually do meet me?"

Akiko nodded, getting up, standing off of the raft. Taking a few steps backwards, she smiled down at him. "Do you want to swim with me?" The moon was directly behind her, casting a bright shadow on her skin, lighting her body from behind. The moon rested on the dancing waves that moved around them. The water sploshed and made a lulling noise.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:31 pm

“Well they are important to us, but also they are extremely rare, the number of men in the Aburame clan far outnumber the women that the clan has”, Shino said seriously. “If I had to guess…….probably about one female is born for every one hundred males, at best”, he added so that she would get the whole point. “It’s not that they are more important than the men, but I haven’t seen a single one of our women that I wouldn’t be nervous about fighting. There’s something about them……they can get viscious”, he remarked as he remembered watching one fight. He turned back to Aaliyah. “I’m not really sure, none of the women ever talked to me so the only problem they might have is jealousy that I didn’t pick one of them”

Kiba watched as Akiko slowly stood up and asked him if he’d like to swim. The moon made her even look more beautiful than before, something about the lighting just brought out everything for her. He smile, stood up, and quickly leapt backwards to dive into the water, keeping his eyes open to see the world around him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Aaliyah smirked a little. "Makes me think they're much more cautious about the woman who enter the clan..." She said, her hand sliding across his face, the soft sleeves of the jacket she was wearing touching his skin, gliding over it softly. "I suppose that means I'll just have to be super careful around them for the beginning of when this mission is over." One of her arms was still around his neck. "I love you, and I'll fight them for you." She winked.

There was a splash and Kiba jumped into the water. Laughing, she jumped into the water as well. Swimming over to him, her hand slid against his arm. "You're so amazing." For some reason the close proximity and where they were, not to mention his hearing, she felt like she had to whisper softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Shino gave a nod. “Oh yes, they’ll be very particular to watch out for you”, he said with a nod. In truth he wasn’t really sure what the woman would do. Unless one of them actually wanted to be with Shino there wasn’t much that they could really do. Shino smiled as Aaliyah said that she’d fight them all for him. “Believe I don’t think your competition is going to be that hard”, he said with a joking laugh before leaning forward to kiss her softly.

Kiba smiled as Akiko was soon near him and touching his arm, telling him that he was absolutely amazing. HE smiled back at her and kissed her forehead as he floated in the water. “Having fun?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next