Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Shino pressed closer as Aaliyah pushed herself up onto the counter, allowing him to get even more access to Aaliyah. God how he loved her, even the smell of the perfume he wore was enough to drive him crazy for her. He didn’t know when she’d have to leave next, the next time she’d have to find that horrible man Youki. They had to use what time they had left wisely. “And I love you too Aaliyah, no woman matches you in any way. My heart will always be yours”, he promised.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Aaliyah rested her forehead against his. "Shino..." She whispered. "My heart will always belong to you... and when... we have to do this whole, you know... awkward thing that Youki asked me to do. I don't want you to think that I want you to be Kiba... Just... do me a favor, ok?" She asked, biting her lip. "Don't change your eyes, ok? Give me something to feel like it;s you and not someone please." She leaned forward to kiss him softly. it was a brief kiss, but was still tender. "I love you and only you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Shino just smiled as he looked up into Aaliyah’s eyes, or at least where her eyes were. Is this how she felt whenever he wore his glasses? Wow, no wonder she loved it when he took them off. He would give anything to see those golden eyes right now after all. “I promise that I won’t change my eyes for you Akiko, I swear it”, he said with a large smile as he looked up at her. He kissed her softly and held it for as long as he could. “I know Aaliyah, and I feel the same about you. No one will ever have my heart but you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Aaliyah looked at him, and smiled. "At least your eyes are something I can hold onto... I'd say that you should keep your body the same too, but from what I've seen you and Kiba are too different for someone not to notice. Leaning closer, Aaliyah kissed him soft. " love you so much... And when this is over, I swear that I'll make love to you every night." Wrapping her arms around his neck, a smile crossed her lips. "Assuming that you'd want that and would never get tired." She teased, resting her forehead against his. "You really are my everything."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 pm

“Those will always be yours to have, no one but you and my father have ever seen them”, Shino said softly. “I have to agree with you there, Kiba has a much stronger and imposing physical body than I do. I’m just leaned and well kept”, he admitted. He smiled at her promise as she leaned forward, holing her softly as they kissed each other. “As long as I always have your heart, that’s all I’ll ever need from you Aaliyah. I promise I’ll always be yours”, he whispered.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. "He just looks stronger than you. I trained him, and he's not really all that powerful. You and he have many different strengths. I prefer your body..." She slid her hands down his skin. "The only thing I would change about you is that you're not as tan as your dad..." She teased, kissing his cheek. "I love you the way you are though, I'd never make you do anything like do to the beach with me, or anything like that." She winked. "You'll always have my heart, but it's encased inside by body, isn't it?" She asked, kissing him softer. "Both of them belong to you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 pm

“His strengths lie in more areas than just his physical body”, Shino pointed out with a smile. “For someone that forced one of the siblings to run away I wouldn’t call that weak”, he pointed out with a shrug. Shin shrugged as the color of his skin was brought up. “It’s a clan thing, I’m afraid I don’t think that’s something that will change anytime soon”, he said with a smile before leaning up and kissing her neck softly. “The heart is far more important to me though, that’s what made me want to never let go of you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:36 pm

Aaliyah smirked. "It doesn't bother me. I'm just teasing you. It's just that the way I dress I ran really easily." She leaned a little closer. "During the major part of the summer, I don't have tan lines." Her voice was almost teasing. Resting her forehead against his, she sighed. "It doesn't bother me that you like my body Shino. If you didn't like my body, it would worry me a lot... I mean... think about it. If you didn't like my body, then what would that mean? If you don't find me sexy, then there's really no point in having sex with me, and I don't want you to give that up. If you don't like my body, I want you to tell me ok? I love yours..." sliding his hands down his chest, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Shino smirked. “The only tan lines that I would ever get is if they formed around my eyes, can’t say that’d be a highly attractive feature you know?”, he questioned with a curious laugh as Aaliyah said that she hardly got tan lines in the summer. “Aaliyah it isn’t that”, he said softly. “Just your body isn’t what I fell in love. I do love your body but I didn’t fall in love with it until I fell for you first”, he said honestly. “If you had that same face but not that heart, the one that understood me for who I was and accepted it……what would it all mean?”, he asked. If I had this body but was some pervert who only w anted you for one thing, you wouldn’t love me”, he said softly. “We fell in love with who each other was…….that’s why nothing will ever break us apart”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:47 pm

Aaliyah pushed him teasingly. "If we ever go to the beach, I won't let you dress the way you are now." She said, looking into his eyes. Pushing his glasses up onto her head, she smiled. When he spoke, her face seemed surprised, shocked even. "Y-Yeah... but my body always made you nervous. You never touched me or made it obvious that you liked my body but I always thought you at least liked it before we were together... I love you but... You really never noticed it until..?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 pm

“Please what kind of beach is anywhere near Konoha anyways?”, Shino asked. “You’d have more luck trying to convince me to go out to some nearby river or something”, he said honestly. Shino gave a nod to Aaliyah’s next question. “Yes, I noticed it but it didn’t attract me like it does now. I was afraid of you, thinking that you were coming after me for a physical relationship, I told myself long ago that I wouldn’t have that. It wasn’t till…..I knew your heart and how you really felt that I was touched. I fell in love”, he whispered.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Aaliyah's eyes widened as he spoke, suddenly, she felt like she died inside. Looking away from him, her eyes wandered out the window. Taking his glasses off, she slammed them into his chest, pushing him backwards. Sliding off the counter, she walked out of the room without looking at him or saying anything else. Walking out of the room, she wandered down the hallway and within a minute was outside in the garden. sitting down, she crossed her arms, wrapping them around her legs, pulling them to her chest and resting her chin on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Shino said nothing as he saw the look on Aaliyah’s face. He could tell that it wasn’t good, but he had no idea what he said that was wrong. He loved her for who she was, not because she was beautiful. What was wrong with that? He moved backwards and allowed her to walk away, secretly having one of his female bugs land on her shoulder. He waited a few minutes before walking after her, eventually finding her in the garden. “Was that…….one of those things that just sounded better in my head?”, he asked simply. Shino truly had no idea what he had said wrong.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Aaliyah looked away from him, wishing she'd kept his glasses. Her eyes burned, and she wanted to cry. "I don't really know how you could have made that sound any worse..." Struggling, she made sure not to look at him. "I mean... I knew that you weren't interested in my body, and when we met I was sure that it was because you were gay... But when you kissed me and we had sex I ditched the thought because... well if you were gay there was no way that you could be that good with sex." She stood up and seemed more pissed off. "Then you go and tell me that you don't like my body at all." she yelled.

"Am i just a cover or something!?" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:25 pm

Shino just stood there in shock as Aaliyah said all these horrible things to him. Why was she saying this? Why did their physical life matter at all? They were in love, true love. Why was she doing this to him, why? Shino just stared at her back as the last words that she screamed at him seemed to echo in the air. “A cover…….I really never thought I would hear you say something about that to me”, he said softly as he stared at the ground. “I thought that looks didn’t matter to you, the way I dressed, I though with what we had…….not even my eyes mattered more than that”, he said as he slowly put his glasses back on. “I thought we had something better than what others had. Don’t we have love Aaliyah?”, he asked softly. “The strong bond that will hold us forever…….I know I’m not that great of a looker and I don’t care, I thought it was my heart that you wanted…….I’m sorry if I didn’t understand that”, he said as he turned and began to walk away. Shino was barely holding back tears at this point.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Aaliyah grabbed his wrist. "N-No... you don't understand what I'm saying..." She whispered, closing her eyes, shaking just a but. "I love you... more than anything, I'd never question my own love for you but..." She muttered. "I don't care what you look like. That's never mattered to me. You're perfect in my eyes Shino, but... I care what YOU think about MY body. If you don't find me sexy or even attractive than there's no way you can love me. That doesn't even make sense!" She pulled him over to her. "P-please... I love you, but... how can you love me if you don't like my body... I don't... my beauty is only measured by my body and the physical beauty I have... Without it, I'm pointless. I'm not a woman... Men are only attracted to woman that have this beauty. A-And... if you don't see this... then how can..." She looked up at him, confused and scared.

All her life her body had been objectified, men only saw her as an object and nothing more. From Youki, to her father. It had always been that way. He was different, he saw through the shell into what it held inside. Tears slid down her face and she jumped into his arms. "I'm so.. Shino... I'm so sorry... I just..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 pm

Shino stopped but did not turn back as Aaliyah grabbed onto his wrist. If he was going to just be yelled at then he wasn’t going to look at her for it. He couldn’t think of a single reason why what he said was wrong. There was no point in loving someone if it wasn’t for who they really were. He called that lust. He raised an eyebrow as she said that he was perfect in her eyes, but it was what he thought of her that mattered to her. He slowly turned to her as the confusion was spreading throughout his entire body. As Aaliyah began rambling Shino could only stare at her with almost a look of pity. Was this really how she felt? He just stared at her, not even knowing what to say. “Aaliyah”, he began softly.

Before he could finish though she had jumped into his arms, crying softly into his arms. He just held her, stroking her hair softly. “Shhhh Aaliyah”, he said softly before pulling away and looking right at her tear stained face. He grabbed his glasses and completely threw them away to the side, not even bothering to look at where they landed. He grabbed her by the shoulders and stared right into those soft golden eyes of hers. “I see you Aaliyah”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 pm

Aaliyah shook her head, tears scattering as he made her look at him. His glasses clattered somewhere in the distance where they landed. Eyes widened, and she looked up at him, and then, she smiled slowly. "Shino..." She whispered. Unsure of what to do, she felt her tears drying up. "W-Wait.. you see..." Shaking her head, she still didn't understand. "How does what I look like not matter to you? I mean... I'm pretty now, but if I get older and I get fat then..."

How could he think that her physical beauty didn't matter.

Then, looked into his eyes, she understood. He loved her. Nothing else mattered. Smiling at him, she started laughing. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him, hard. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to fight with you. I just... I didn't know what you meant... I just thought you said you didn't find me attractive..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:58 pm

Shino didn’t say a word as Aaliyah continued to try to insist that if physical beauty mattered than her whole relationship was ruined. He just stared at her, refusing to let his eyes leave hers. She WOULD understand. He stared more, wanting the emotion to come from his very eyes if the need was great enough. Suddenly, she began laughing, and he smiled. She understood. He hugged her tight as their lips met in a passionate embrace. “No Aaliyah, you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever met, but it is not why I love you”, he repeated. He opened his mouth to say more but……

“Shino! I need you in here for a minute”, the familiar voice of Shibi rang. “Come on it’s an emergency”

Shino just sighed and glanced back. “I’ll be back soon Aaliyah”, he said softly before giving her another kiss. “I love you”, he said again before turning and making his way inside, slowly grabbing his glasses on the way.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 am

Aaliyah leaned up, kissing him back. "I love you..." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. Resting her forehead against his, she seemed content with being close to him. Nodding, is showed she understood. "Yes." She said sweetly. "I understand now." She said, holding his hand, but jumped when she heard Shibi's voice. As shino pulled away from her, she sighed, disappointed that he had to leave. Kissing his cheek, she watched him leave the area. "Bye..." She whispered.

Somehow, she felt better about everything that happened.

Shifting her weight, she crossed her arms. Of course, she was still wearing the purple dress she had been earlier because she had yet to change. When she heard something, it didn't phase her until something touched her, causing her to jump.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:15 am

Shino was gone, but he had left at possible the worst moment. A fellow clan member slowly walked out of one of the doors, seeing someone that was clearly not a part of the clan here. Alone? What was she doing? He slowly walked over, approaching her from behind before tapping her on the shoulder which caused her to jump. She kept getting more and more suspicious. “And just who exactly are you and what are you doing here?”, the boy asked firmly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:21 am

Aaliyah turned to face him. It shouldn't have surprised her that there was another member of shino's clan here... They LIVED here, but it just startled her. She hadn't seem or met any of them except Shibi. Turning to face him, she smiled. "My name is Aaliyah." She said, bowing forward respectfully. "You're the first Aburame I've seen... I have to say, you surprised me." She told him, smiling sweetly.

It was strange, this male wasn't dressed like Shino, but given the fact he was home and it was about 83 degrees, she assumed that's why he was sparely dressed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:26 am

He was the first Aburame that she had seen here? What had she been sneaking in or something? The boy hadn’t ever seen her with Shino so her identity was a complete mystery to him, and her presence was so far unjustified. Well she seemed polite, but of course if he was in that much trouble he’d do his best to be that respectful as well. “And what exactly are you doing here Aaliyah?”, the Aburame questioned. He shook his head before grabbing her hand. “I’m going to have to ask you to come with me”, he said before starting to walk towards another door in the house.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:28 am

Aaliyah was going to answer him, but he took her wrist and started walking off. Blinking, then looked over her shoulder at where Shino had gone, she was unsure of what to do, but she figured that being rude wasn't the best thing to start out with. Shino was the future leader, so if she was going to get used to being with him, then she was going to have to get used to his family and the rest of his clan. "Where exactly are we going?" She asked, looking around. She'd only ever been in a very small area of Shino's house. So, she had yet to see the entire house.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:36 am

The boy glanced back as he heard Aaliyah’s questions. “You’re actions are very suspicious, so I am taking you to my clan head in order to decide what to do with you, he will decide if you are innocent or not”, the boy said as they entered a doorway and began going through several hallways. “You keep your head down and only spoke when spoken to”, the boy said as they came near a large and important looking door. The boy pushed Aaliyah forward. “Go on in, you shouldn’t have anything to worry about if you’re innocent after all”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next