Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 am

Aaliyah waved to them and disappeared into the crowd. The guy that was running this wanted to talk to her. Yeah, Ai was here but she was never a sensei when boose was involved. She was a lot more like Tsunade than Lillian was. It was truly frightening. It didn't take long for her to disappear out of sight.

Akiko looked up at the male in front of her. "Nee-sama said you'd protect me." She smiled sweetly at him. The necklace she was wearing was a dog and it hung just between her breasts. No one had noticed she was wearing it. Normally when she heard dogs or someone referred to them she got super depressed, but now...? It was completely different. No one was watching her and she was out in the open. Then again... this guy might tell. But he had no idea what the dog meant so she did nothing about it.

The medallion rested just fight on her now much more elegantly curved chest. She really was growing up, but it seemed that she'd grown two inches, and was now five feet, but wouldn't get any taller. She was wearing heels, but they were much smaller and less extravagant compared to the ones Aaliyah and her team normally wore. "Thank you!" She said happily. "I'm thirsty, will you walk with me?" She asked. Xerion and Kaliegh really liked this two men. She wanted to know why...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:34 am

Shino just nodded, not wanting anyone to see them suddenly being friendly. They had hated each other up to this point, a sudden change like this would look suspicious. Aaliyah was a big girl, and Shino was certain that she’d be able to help herself if some guy tried anything. She’d be okay.

Kiba couldn’t help but smile as he saw the dog necklace, knowing instantly why she was wearing it. He had no idea that she was acting that well but it just nice to know what even though she couldn’t go to Konoha she was thinking about him. “Well your brother told you right, me and my buddy here and the best protectors you can get outside of your family”, he said with a joking smile. As Aaliyah asked if they would walk with her Kiba nodded. “Of course, come on Hissori. We got a job to do”, he said with a smile. He felt kinda bad, since they had to stay close to Kiba’s love while they had to let Aaliyah walk away. Oh well, Shino had a feeling this wasn’t going to be their last reunion together. Aaliyah would find a way, of that Kiba was certain. Kiba would follow Aaliyah to wherever the drinks were.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:09 pm

Akiko looked up at him. The way he spoke to her... It wasn't how everyone else did. He was talking to her, not down to her. Almost like he wasn't worried about how depressed she had been. Although, he might not know... He'd been training this entire time. She'd heard a few things about the two of them over the past month, but none of them had been directed at her. As they went through the crowd, she went to get a drink from one of the tables. Turning over to look at Kiba. "Hey, if you want to go and look out for Tsuki and Mauri you can." she told Shino, as she took a sip of a drink that was about 95% of mixed alcohol and 5% actual juice.

Hinata moved through the crowd on a landing below theirs. She was wearing a bathing suit with a small jacket over it, making her stand out from all the other woman that were there. Her hair made it unmistakable that it was her. She appeared to be alone, but it seems the true culprits of who Konoha had sent on this mission were clear.

Aaliyah moved through the crowd faster than she normally would have. She needed to find Tsuki and wake up Maurine. She should be waking around now. Considering Tsuki had bright blue hair, it didn't have Aaliyah long to find her. She whispered something in her ear and they went towards the small stage that had been made out of rocks and earth on the beach itself. Water even plashed against the back of it. Maurine showed up and glared at Aaliyah, but they didn't fight. They walked up onto the stage and everyone's attention drew to them when music started and the three started to belly dance to it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Kiba made his way through the crowd with Akiko, making sure that no one was attempting to touch her or even look at her wrong. Since they were blending in Kiba didn’t have his gauntlet with him, but anyone that tried so much as anything would instantly regret it. It didn’t matter what Kiba did to anyone that touched her, Youki would want them hurt and he would thank them for protecting his youngest sister. At least that was the way that Kiba looked at it. As Akiko picked up a drink and was about to sip it. Kiba suddenly cupped his hand over the top of the lid. “Believe me when I say that you don’t want that”, Kiba said with a warm smile. “Let’s find you something else, something better tasting”, he insisted. “Hey buddy!”, Kiba yelled at a nearby bartender. “Set her up with whatever she wants, and make sure there is no alcohol in it at all”, he said seriously.

Kiba’s nose suddenly twitched, causing his eyes to widen as a familiar scent entered his nostrils. Shit. Kiba quickly turned and looked down a level. Purple hair, timid, and a jacket over the swimsuit…….Hinata. “Hey, Hissori”, Kiba said and motioned down. Shino walked over and glanced down, his eyes widening as well. That wasn’t good. Hinata had been sent here!? Really? They couldn’t find someone like Ino or Sakura who was comfortable prancing around and looking normal at a beach party?

Shino began looking around, trying to find where the girls were in comparison to them. If he could he’d rather keep everyone away from each other. He didn’t want this to come to blows, he didn’t want to hurt Hinata. Shino did hope that she was doing okay, with all the chaos of this she had probably been alone. Shino frowned at the thought. As some music started to play he looked up at a nearby stage to recognize three women in swimsuits, belly dancing of course. Shino kept his eyes on them, but also letting his eyes wander back down towards Hinata. There was no way she came alone……she had a team with her. She would go to them eventually.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Feeling his hand on the cup, Akiko whined stubbornly. However, she sighed and nodded. Teh bartender gave her some soda and glared a little at Kiba. Truth be told, woman always got free drinks. They'd get drunk and end up making out with one another, some lucky guys, or stripping. They had this party every year and for their boys at age 16, this was their ceremonial right of passage. They had to display their abilities to control water and then play a game similar to soccer with a ball that was on fire. The king's son was taking part in this years ceremony, so that's why belly dances where hired.

She drank down the soda and smiled at him. Kiba and Shino where paying a lot of attention to the ledge near them. They were watching someone. Holding her second drink, she walked over and looked over at some girl and she blinked. "Konoha..." She whispered, then took a step back. "Kiba!" Seeing Hinata automatically made her assume that Kiba would be there. She'd only seen Hinata once or twice, but they were on the same team. They HAD to be there too. She had to tell Aaliyah, but more importantly, she had to find Kiba. Turning, she was about to run off, but something grabbed her wrist. "OW!"

Hinata heard the music and looked over in that direction. Seeing Aaliyah her eyes widened. She put her wrist to her lips and whispered. "I found her..." It was quiet, but Kiba's ears could instantly picked it up. "Up on the stage, two others with her. They must be her team. I don't see anyone else." She lowered her hand and moved through the crowd. Even though she was uncomfortable with what she was wearing, she moved confidently and there was a fire in her eyes. Kiba and Shino's disappearance weighed heavily on her, making huge changes in her life.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Kiba was glad that they were able to get Akiko something without a ton of alcohol in it. After all with her body weight being so tiny she would get drunk very quickly, and Youki would have their heads if anything happened. However, things went from bad to worse as Akiko noticed them looking over the edge to Hinata. She caught site of her and she shouted for Kiba. She was about to run off but Kiba quickly grabbed her wrist. “I don’t think so, we’re supposed to watch out for you and that’s that. You need to stay here Akiko”, he said seriously. Suddenly he heard Hinata’s voice. HE turned his head and looked down at her. “Crap, stop her”, Kiba said in a worried tone. She was heading for the stage, heading towards Aaliyah.

Shino gave a nod to Kiba as he saw what Hinata was doing. He quickly made his way down, running and pushing through the crowd. Thankfully he was able to make good time without slamming anyone into the ground. He’d have to be smart, not alert her that he was on the team, and at the same time not hurt her or anything. He’d go for her area of weakness. Shino suddenly slid in front of her. Time to work some magic. “Hey baby, why are you all alone in a place like this?”, he asked with a smile. He felt horrible doing this but if Hinata got to Aaliyah than someone was going to get hurt. “Come on, wanna dance?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Akiko tried to pull away from him. "No! You have to listen to me! Let me go!" She objected, trying to get away from him. Kiba HAD to be here. Hinata was. That meant Shino would be and Aaliyah could see him and she could see Kiba. Whining, she tried to get away, but he held her strongly, not letting her go. Moving closer to him, she put her hand on his chest to get away. "Let go!" Her eyes were wide and it looked like he was hurting her. "Please...?"

Hinata felt something move around her, then someone got in front of her. Her eyes widened and her hands made contact with his chest to stop herself from slamming into him. Looking up, she blinked and then blushed. Wow... Blinking a few times, she backed up. "I.. I can't..." She muttered. "I have to go somewhere. I'm not alone..." Her voice got a little quieter. Damn it... this isn't what she needed right now.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Kiba held his grip strongly, making sure that Akiko wasn’t going to have the chance to run off and try to find Kiba or Hinata. If she talked to Hinata than the Hyuuga might say something, reveal what they were doing on accident. As Akiko got close and looked up into his eyes there was an obvious look of sadness. He didn’t want to do this to her, but what choice did he have. “No……I’m sorry”, he said as his grip still held.

“Can’t?” Shino questioned as he leaned a bit closer to her. “Oh come on now any guy that would leave you all alone and by yourself clearly isn’t a guy worth having around”, he pointed out. He moved a bit closer and had a hand move up to touch her cheek softly. “Come on now, we are supposed to be having fun and you look so stressed right now…….let me help make this party fun”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Akiko's eyes started to water. "You're hurting me..." She said, looking up at him like he'd beaten her or something. "I'll tell Youki that you touched me... That you forced me into a hotel room and did things to me..." Now she was running out of options and she could just tell him some of things that she and Kiba had done together but made it like she didn't want to. She wanted to see Kiba. She needed to. It had been so long and she really missed him. "Please.. I'll come back. I just want to see someone." She begged, not wanting to get him in trouble.

Hinata's blush darkened. Truth be told she wasn't used to being hit on, it made her feel uncomfortable, but she didn't want to move away. She felt drawn to him for some reason. It seemed pretty clear Naruto had no idea of her feelings for him, and even though he liked being around her, he didn't care for her the ways he loved him. When his hand touched her face, her blush worsened and she felt light headed. Her knees shook and she stumbled forward into him. Closing her eyes, she took in a deep breath. "I am having fun.. really.. it's ok." She whispered, pushing away from him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Kiba had to bite down on his lip to stop it from tembling. This had gone from good to bad very quickly. She was threatening him now, saying that she’d tell Youki that he did horrible things to her. “But……if you tell him that then he’ll kill me”, he said weakly as he looked down at her, sadness in his eyes. “And if I let you go he’ll probably break my legs for disobedience, never trust me again”, he said as he looked at her. “I can’t let you go, I promised your brother that I would protect you. If you leave I can’t do that”

Shino gave a smile, glad that his plan was clearly working against her. She wasn’t used to this, kept getting distracted and blushing madly with each new word that he said. Yes, this was all working out nicely. “Oh come on now, but you’re finally smiling now that I’m here”, he pointed out as one of his fingers gently touched the very edge of her lips. “Come on now, I know a better place to just dance and have fun. Come on, I promise it’ll be fun”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Akiko shook her head. "Then... come with me... I just... I want to see someone. I know he's here and I want to find him. Please? I'll do anything you want if you just let me see him! Anything!" She was directly in front of him now, and even though she was shorter than him, her eyes stared desperately, pleadingly into his asking for forgiveness. "You don't need to protect me from him.. he loves me, he's always loved me. I just want to see him, even if you don't let me talk to him... Please?" A single line of tears spilled from her eyes, sliding down her cheeks.

Hinata realized she was smiling, making her blush darken even more. "I..." She muttered. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. "I can't... I have to do something first. Maybe..." Her voice took a dive, making it harder to talk. "Maybe... later?" She squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Kiba’s mouth was twitching. He didn’t want Akiko to cause a scene, especially with this many people around, but what choice did he have? If he let her go she’d find out sooner or later. She had been acting for the past month, perhaps she could continue. Yes, he’d have to do that. Slowly Kiba got to one knee and looked her right in the eyes. “Hey Akiko”, he said with a somewhat softer voice. Just incase she still had some doubts he slowly let his signature grin come to his face. All the girls were on stage, so no one would think anything of it. Akiko just needed to not scream out.

Shino frowned. “Is it me? Am I coming on too strongly or what? If I’m ugly you can just go out and say it, don’t try to make excuses or anything”, he said as he backed off a bit. “What could be more important than having fun at a beach party? What you here on business or something?”, he asked with a joking laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:23 pm

When he bent down, her eyes widened. "What're you doing?" She asked as he bent all the way down in front of her. It made her blush a little, only Kiba did this for her. Then, her eyes widened more when he smiled, causing her to gasp. "K-Kiba..." she whispered seeing that grin. His grin. Her body shook a little bit. "You..." She was still whispering. "You where here the entire time? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Hinata got really worried all of a sudden. If they found out she was here on a mission a lot of bad things could happen. Looking up at him, her body began to shake a little. "W-Well... I.. I guess one dance... won't... hurt, r-right?" She asked, smiling at him sweetly. After that maybe she could slip away and find Kurenai and Shikamaru. "J-Just one, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Kiba just held that grin, waiting for Akiko to realize exactly who it was that she was talking to. “Yeah, I’ve been here for the past month”, he admitted as he moved to stand back up. “I didn’t tell you because I couldn’t think of a way to get to you. You did such a good job pretending to be sad that I didn’t want things to change because I was here. Shino is here too, Aaliyah only just found out”, he admitted with a weak smile as he looked at her necklace. “You were thinking about me”

Shino smiled, he had completely made her flustered. Good, she was less likely to make a smart decision than. He didn’t know what she would have done with Aaliyah, but he was going to make sure that it didn’t happen. “Cool”, he said as she agreed to the dance. “Nice jacket by the way”, he said with a smile, hoping to make her more comfortable. He needed Aaliyah to get OFF that stage. He held out a hand to her. “You know how to dance or shall I lead?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Akiko looked up into his eyes. "But..." She nodded. "I would have tried to see you." There was no point in lying to her, or to herself. He loved her, and she loved him, they would have both tried to pursue one another. Every time someone told Kiba not to touch her or for them not to do what they kept doing anyway, it never worked. He wanted her body and she'd always give it to him. "I love you..." She whispered. "Why is Hinata here then? If you've been with us the entire time?"

Hinata looked up at him, blushing a little bit more. Her eyes moved a little, avoiding eye contact with him. "Okay..." She whispered, taking his hand to dance with him. This... couldn't be that bad, right? "I can't dance..." She whispered softly. "I never learned how..." She said this timidly without looking into his eyes. "You can lead." She whispered, looking down at the sand.

Once the third song ended, water wrapped around the girl with blue hair, fire wrapped around the red head, and Aaliyah was wrapped in wind. The tree disappeared from the stage and other men appeared, starting to play music on a band. They started to play and the party had officially started.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 7:46 pm

“That’s my point Akiko”, Kiba said with a small sigh before rubbing his eyes once again. “I know you would have done anything, kinda like you tried just now at the possibility of me being here”, he pointed out. “I’m sorry Akiko, but while I’m undercover I can’t have you come up and find me like that……we need to stay away from each other or Youki will worry”, he said seriously. “Me and Shino are……well he thinks that we’re gay, that’s why he had us come and protect you, because he knew that we wouldn’t touch you or look at you wrong”, he said honestly. “And as for Hinata…………we ran away from the village to sneak in here, we aren’t sure if anyone knows what we are doing”

“Oh don’t worry it’s easy once you get the hang of it”, Shino insisted as he pulled her a little closer through her hand. They danced for the next three songs, him showing her how to keep with the rhythm. Shino had learned something, and it was good at helping him read the beat of the music. As the third song ended Shino glanced to see Aaliyah and her team disappearing suddenly. “Alright well I’ve kept you longer than promised, don’t want you to be late”, he said with a smile. “It was nice to meet you”, he said before turning and making his way back over to Kiba.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Akiko nodded. "Youki told me that you two were gay it's why I ran over to you to protect me." She told him, sighing. "That and all the men that my sister like sorta like me too. Ai isn't the same when she's been drinking and i knew that I'd be safer with you than with her when she gets tipsy." She smiled sweetly at him. "Kiba... I really missed you. What's your name now?" She asked, starting to play with her necklace. "I made him look as much like Akamaru as I could. Do you think he'd like it?" She asked, holding it up to show him.

Hinata felt at ease with him. As they danced, her entire body relaxed and she felt better than before. Letting out a sigh, she continued to move in his arms. As soon as she got used to dancing with him, it was over. He pulled away and said that he'd kept her long enough. Finally, she remembered she was on a mission and nodded. He wasn't as bad as she'd though. He didn't try to feel her or pull her off into some isolated area. Once she refocused, Aaliyah was gone. Irritated, she muttered something out of her breath and took off towards the stage. She needed to find her again. She was the only one that knew where Kiba and Shino were.

However, she wanted to see that guy again...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:50 pm

“It was convenient that we were sent to protect you, since I’ve wanted to be with you from the start”, he pointed out with a smile. Still, it just felt so strange. She was looking at practically a stranger in terms of actually seeing him. She knew it was him, and that made him happy. Just his smile alone she could recognize almost instantly. He looked at the necklace and smiled. “I’m sure that he would love it Akiko”, he promised with a smile. God it was good to see her again. “Call me Yaiba”

“Come on Aaliyah where are you?”, Shino asked himself as he was waiting for his bugs to report back to him. It wouldn’t be long now, but he needed to find out where she had gone. One had finally reported back to him and he took off after her, needing to find out where she had gone. Whenever he finally found her he got close and got his lips to his ear. “We have a problem. Hinata is among one of the members of the Konoha team here. She knows you’re here and was approaching you, it almost looked like she was going to attack”, he said seriously. “I’m worried, if she’s here that means that probably our sensei is here as well…….I don’t want them getting hurt”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:04 pm

"Yaiba!" She said, happily, taking his hand and walked off with him. "Does that mean your my personally gay escort?" Then,s he bit her lip. "You're... not going to do the stuff we used to do with Shino, right?" She asked, the entire concept of it happening meant he was gay, right? Now, she pouted. "I don't want you to do that." She added.

Aaliyah jumped when she felt lips against her ear, then laughed a little, feeling her heart threatening to beat straight out of her chest. He just.. had an entrancing effect on her. It made her light headed. Letting out a sigh, she smiled up at him. "Alright... I wouldn't be surprised if she did attack me. You and Kiba just disappeared for a month. If I was her, I'd kill me." She turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Help me find her and Kurenai. If they're the Konoha operatives..." She stopped, and sighed. "Youki specifically instructed me to keep others away from you. He wants you and Kiba to interrogate them and get information out of them. You don't have to hurt them, but you need something. I don't care how you do it. Find Kiba and get it done. I'll distract my team and everyone that's here, alright?" She kissed him softly. "As much as I don't want to admit it... if you make this mission, you're in..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:16 pm

Kiba rolled his eyes a tiny amount at Akiko’s question. “Yes, I guess so although I’d rather you refer to be my name”, he remarked with a small laugh. “And by that I mean Yaiba”, he added quickly. At her next question Kiba swore that he probably lost his appetite for the next week. He let out a tiny shudder and quickly shook his head. “No, never”, he said seriously before letting out a small laugh.

Shino smiled as Aaliyah slowly turned around and wrapped her arms around him. He gazed into her eyes, transfixed by them as always. God how he loved that golden color. HE gave a slow nod. “I have some bugs tracking them as we speak, it shouldn’t be too long before I get an answer as to where they are”, he said when a bug landed on his shoulder. “Speaking of which, looks like I have one now”, he remarked with a nod to Aaliyah. “Alright, me and Kiba will do what we can but we can only push ourselves so far…..she is our teammate and our sensei is with her”, he pointed out. “We’ll do what we can, but let’s just find them for now”, Shino said as the bug flew off. “Come on”, Shino said as he began to follow after the bug.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Akiko looked up at him and laughed a little. "Oh Yaiba." She said as they walked side by side. "So... when this is over... that thing your mother wanted us to do, we're still doing it right?" She asked, looking forward, like she was talking at him about something she wanted to do at the party not about something else. It seemed she was much better at acting than she was given credit for.

Aaliyah saw his insect land on him. It made her smile. "They must be so glad they can get out of you." She whispered, touching the insect. The two of them were pressed up against one another and she could feel his insects at the edge of his skin were her body touched his. "They like me, huh?" She asked, almost teasingly. Normally when they were together, they were inside her body. "I'm not afraid of bugs. You can leave a few of them on me if you need to. Even when we go back. They're small and can hide in my clothes or hair."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Kiba gave a nod at her question. “Yes……when this is all over”, Kiba remarked as they continued forward into the party. She would be so happy to have it done. Kiba only wished that he would’ve realized sooner how proud she was of him. All the time he thought she only saw him as a disappointment and fool. Thinking about her made him smile, he hoped she was alright.

Shino let out a small laugh as she touched one of the insects, insisting that he could leave a few with her. He supposed that it’d be a good idea, at the very least she could signal him somehow if she needed him. “Very well”, he said softly as a few bugs moved out of him and into her hair. “Use them for whatever you need……shall we go?”, he asked as he motioned to the bug that was ready to lead them.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:46 pm

Akiko looked up at him. "So... does that mean you and I won't ever get married?" She questioned. "My clan usually gets married traditionally, like with the bride and the aisle and stuff. I'll do what your clan does because you're the leader, but I want to be with you forever." He had the most beautiful eyes. Even now. As they walked, she looked around. "I'm thirsty again..."

Aaliyah shook her head. "No. You need to do this on your own." She insisted. "I have to keep this party going. I was hired to make this go well, alright?" She asked, hugging him tightly. "Just, get this done. If you do well, we can spend three days together during the rest of the party. Maurine and Tsuki might lay off. I'm sure Maurine will find someone else to screw and Tsuki is my best friend. She'll let me do what I want without question." She kissed him softly, missing the feeling of his lips. "I want to see how sexy you look now." She winked at him and took off in another direction. "I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:29 pm

Kiba gave a small smile as Akiko seemed to be interesting in getting married. “All in due time Akiko, what my clan basically is marriage, just looked at in a different way is all”, he explained slowly. “I’ll explain it all once we actually go through the ceremony, or at least once it gets closer”, he said with a smile. “Now than….another soda or do you want something else?”, he asked curiously.

Shino gave a slow nod. “Right, I’ll do what I can to make them talk about anything that Youki might want”, he said with a nod. “One way or another I’ll figure something out”, he said before smiling. “Three days together, perhaps we can go for a late night swim”, he said jokingly before giving her a soft kiss back to her. “I love you too!”, he called after her. He watched her for a moment before giving a small sigh. Shino had a single kunai on him, if he could hold it to Hinata he could probably get leverage over the others. He took off with his bug, looking to find Hinata once again. They had to be together by now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Akiko nodded simply. "Alright. I'll do what you ask. I do want to see you though, maybe when this is over we can hang out? If Youki thinks your gay and as long as we don't kiss or do that..." She whispered. "Then we can be together, right?" She questioned. "Do you want to party while we're here."

Hinata had yet to find her sensei. They were all disguised and well spread out. Not to mention there were over a couple thousand people here. It was hard to sort through all of them and she'd been cautioned more than once more to use byakugan. Moving over to the water, she walked with her bare legs and raised her hand to her face. The communicator they were usign was broken, and she wasn't sure now. Biting her lip, she activated byakugan because she was in the water and her hands were near her face, wind wiping her hair around. Seeing Kurenai's chakra, she started to head in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next