Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:38 pm

Shino let out a small chuckle and wrapped one arm softly around Aaliyah’s shoulders. God he loved holding her like this. Nothing in their act was based off of lust. It was all love and nothing took away from that fact. He smiled and tilted his head in her side. “We leave soon don’t we…….god I would give anything to make this weekend last just a bit longer”

Kiba raised an eyebrow as Akiko said that he would surpass her soon. She couldn’t really mean that. Aaliyah always said that Akiko was the only one that could stop Youki. If that was true than if Kiba was even close to her power Youki would have taken an interest much sooner than now. He bit down on his lip as he thought about it, but decided to not comment on it further. “This forest is beautiful Akiko”, he said with a smile to try to change the conversation.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:16 am

Aaliyah smiled, moving closer as he held her. Her lips met his briefly before leaving. "This will last forever." She winked at him in the darkness, knowing he could see it. They were so close, so full of the embrace the other offered. it was truly an amazing feeling. She loved it. They were both naked, together, and inseparable. Nothing would ruin this for either one of them. Pulling a sheet over their bodies, even in the heat was much less hot than wearing clothes. Leaning over to the beside table, she bit a button which turned a fan on high, cooling down the room a bit. "Even though it's not consecutive, our love is pure and believe me Shino... nothing can stop this. Youki couldn't keep you away from me. You came here to free me. This will be permanent, but as long as we remember everything about this, it will last much longer than an eternity."

Akiko smiled sweetly up at Kiba as he spoke. Then, she nodded in agreement gleefully. "Mhm! I love being outside. I hate being cooped up inside all the time. That was the worst part about faking. I had to tell everyone had things about you and I had to stay inside. That's how they knew something was wrong. I didn't even want to go outside." She sighed softly and stretched her arms over her head. "So, what do you want to do now?" She asked, still holding his hand a litter tighter than usual.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:30 am

Shino returned the kiss softly before breaking it once again. He saw her wink and smiled back at it, knowing that she was being cute with him. She was very good at that, at least with him she always was. Shino never wanted to forget this feeling of being with Aaliyah. They were together, and Shino always wanted it to stay that way. They were going to have to go back to Youki, and knowing Youki some minor detail was going to rise that was going to cause Xerion’s plan to go on hold. Well, at least they had this moment for now, but Shino was going to make it a reality. “I agree Aaliyah”, he whispered softly as he brushed her cheek. The fan felt nice, and so did Aaliyah. “Soon enough everything will be ready……soon you’ll be free with me”

Kiba smiled at Akiko, mainly because he was glad of the change of conversation. Kiba couldn’t really recall how Akiko felt about Cyon, but Kiba planned on killing him either way. Him and Shin both, for what they did to his clan it was Kiba’s duty to avenge them all! He kept his smile though and nodded occasionally. Kiba scratched his head as she asked him what he wanted to do. “Well I like talking, so how about we head back to your place?”, he asked with a smile. “Aaliyah would like to know your back anyways”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:36 am

Aaliyah smiled and moved closer to him. "I know you do." She teased, moving closer, getting comfortable to cuddle with him. "I'm tired..." She whispered, looking up at him, her exhaustion showing in her face. "Wake me up tomorrow okay? As much as I'm not a morning person, wake me up at a semi reasonable time. Not at dawn." She warned, kissing him softly, wrapping her arms around his neck before cuddling up and starting to doze off.

Akiko nodded. "Mhm." She said, putting her hand not in his to her mouth, playing with her lips and sucking her thumb childishly. "i like that idea. I could lay down. I'm still tired after what we did. Now I know why most people do it in a bed." She laughed and looked up at him as they walked. "Come on. It's this way. It's not next to Aaliyah's, but she knows were she is and I don't want to bother her. She might be sleeping. She'll check in on us and as long as we're dressed." Pulling him gently, she started to lead him back towards her hotel which was on the opposite side of the hotel as Aaliyah and Shino's room.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:49 am

The night passed by nicely for both couples, each of them enjoying the company of their mate. They had all been reunited, even in the midst of darkness. They had made it through the trails that had been passed to them so far and they were only getting started. Kiba and Shino would keep on training until their muscles bled. The fight was approaching………
--

Kiba moved forward, feeling the grass beneath his feet once again along with the feel of the gauntlet around his arm. He was really starting to like the thing, it fit well and he could tell that it was going to be quite useful in days to come. It styled his fighting skills perfectly even. They were leading the girls back now, knowing that the training was about to come back full force with Kaleigh, that and also some test that was going to be given to them by Youki. Speaking of that, as they approached the manor a scent and appearance that caused Kiba’s eyes to widen greeted him. “It’s Youki”, he said softly before turning back. “Hissori, it’s Youki”, he said before flickering forward with Shino, ending up on one knee and bowing towards Youki. “Youki-sama”, Kiba said respectfully before Shino took over.

Shino wasn’t far behind Kiba. They had kept their formation with Shino in the back and Kiba in the front, so when they approached Youki Kiba had gotten there first. They were both bowed to him to show their respect. Shino slowly looked up. “Youki-sama, our mission was a success”, he said as he glanced back towards Aaliyah and Akiko. “They are both safe and we have good news to report……the male heir to the Inuzuka clan was killed while aiding his team in escape. Unfortunately they did escape but Yaiba killed the boy in the process. Akiko seemed okay once she heard the news”, he remarked with a nod. “The next few days went by with no complications…….is there anything that you would wish to know that I have left out Youki-sama?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:01 am

Youki looked over Shino's shoulder to look at Aaliyah and Akiko who were standing at little closer than he'd expect, but he understood. With Kiba dead what did it really matter. Akiko meant a lot to Aaliyah, that was one of her many appeals. he walked passed Shino and Kiba and touched Aaliyah's face sexually as he walked by. Going over to Akiko, he bent down to look in her eyes, something he very very rarely did. "Are you okay Akiko? Did they protect you."

Akiko's eyes were big and seemed teary. "He died..." She whispered softly, looking away from him timidly. "A-And... he wanted to see me... and..." Her eyes grew much more shine and it was clear that she was holding back tears. It seems she was far more skilled than one would assume with her personality in mind. "He... likes... liked..." she corrected "my hair long..." She whispered. "I want to cut it..." Looking at him, she nodded timidly to answer his question. "I... didn't even see K-Kiba... until..." She trailed off, trying not to cry in front of him. That pissed him off more than anything

Nodding, Youki put his hand on his head to pat her before walking off. "Good job, Hissori, Yaibi. But, now I have something more interesting for you. It seems you've proven your skill, so I think it's time your training was no longer with Kaliegh." He picked up a bottle and took a long drink; it seemed to be water. When he finished, he put the cap back on and glanced at them. "Cyon!" His voice was loud, and thundered through the area like an oncoming storm.

Cyon walked out glared. "I'm not a dog.. I don't come when I'm called."

"And yet you came." Youki responded, looking at the two males. "Aaliyah, bring Akiko to Kaliegh. Hissori, come with me. Yaibi, go with Cyon. We have work to do."

Cyon rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. He was shirtless and for once was without Yin. "Let's go." He said, turning around to walk off towards where he normally training. "You belong to me for the time being."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 am

Shino and Kiba glanced at one another as Youki made his way over to talk to Akiko. She was acting upset and now wanted to get her hair cut. It was perfect, Akiko was much better at all of this than anyone ever expected her to be. Hell, Kiba didn’t think that he’d ever be that good. They both just stayed in silence as Youki made his way back and informed them that they weren’t going to be training with Kaleigh anymore. That saddened both of them considering that they had grown close to their sensei. It was Kiba especially that was going to miss her. She actually appreciated him and his work ethic. Kurenai wasn’t as happy for him.

“Yes Youki-sama”, Kiba said before getting up and making his way after Cyon. Well this had worked out better than they had originally planned. Akiko was going to try to get him to train with Cyon as it was, but at this rate it looked like it wasn’t even necessary. Cyon now had to train Kiba whether he liked it or not. Kiba cracked his neck as they made their way to the area that they were going to train. “Well believe me I’m quite eager to learn this”, he said with a grin.

“Yes Youki-sama”, Shino said before standing up slowly and making his way off with Youki. Shino didn’t quite realize where this was going yet, for a bit he believed that he perhaps had a mission that he was sending Yaiba on alone. Or perhaps he knew something that Shino didn’t? There’s no way that he could’ve found out that they faked everything and that he slept with Aaliyah, right? As they moved Shino slowly glanced at Youki. “Youki-sama, if I may inquire what is it that you would have me do? I am ready to serve this very moment if you need my skills again”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:20 am

Youki actually laughed a bit. "Apparently you don't have the high intelligence that Kaliegh praised you for." Looking over his shoulder, his dark almost black eyes met Shino's. "I plan to train you." Turning his head, he looked forward and kept walking. "Kaliegh has an eye for talent; like mine, yours is ninjutsu, like Cyon, Yaibi is skilled with tai. The division makes it easier, giving Kaliegh a chance to train the girl with no distraction. Make sense, yes?" He questioned as the two of them continued to walk through the giant compound. "You should be flattered. I have not had students since I was in my early twenties before my wife died."

Cyon yawned. "Don't suck up. It really just pisses me off. I'm not like Youki and I'd appreciate if if you treated me like a person not as your master or whatever. You're not a slave and I have no interest in making you kiss my ass." He said, stretching his arms over his head. His bones cracked and he twisted his neck to crack that as well. It did and he yawned again. It seemed he woke up not too long ago and got little sleep. "I'm surprised you killed the Inuzuka to be honest though. They're too stubborn to ever die."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:29 am

Shino raised an eyebrow as they moved forward, still not understanding what Youki was getting at. Was the answer really that obvious and he just didn’t get it? At the words that came out of Youki’s mouth next Shino’s eyes widened and he just stared at Youki for a moment. Youki himself wanted to train Shino? Man, the guy really did favor Shino if that was the case. Shino assumed that this was the kind of guy that would never take students. “Oh believe me sir I am far more than flattered…….I just had no idea you considered me that good, it is a great honor to be trained under you”, he said with a respectful nod. “I will do my best to make you proud that you have chose me”

Kiba raised an eyebrow and just grinned at Cyon’s first comment. Perhaps training under this guy would be more enjoyable than he originally thought. “Well than let’s really get going because I’m anxious to get some more power under my belt”, he added with a large smile. At the next comment Kiba couldn’t help but have some inner pride smile since Cyon was talking about the Inuzuka clan as a whole. “Well hard to be stubborn when you find yourself unable to use those fast limbs you brag about because the earth pulls you down to suffocate and become compacted with the sand”, Kiba said with a hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:39 am

Youki laughed. "Don't be too flattered. I only picked you because Aaliyah seems to hate you. It means you're not threat to me and that I can trust you not to take her from me. Believe it or not, she belongs to me. I will have her, it just seems she has not come to terms with that. Her emotional state as of late has been unstable, but she seems to be getting better; meaning that it won't be long until she is mine." He looked over at him. "Besides, from what I've seen you're exceptionally skilled."

A loud screech cut through the silence around them and a giant hawk with a red tail dropped down, flapping it's massive wings, hitting Youki with a gust of wind as it landed on it's arm. It's long talons didn't even pierce his skin. Smiling, he rubbed the bird and took the message it had. "Hmm... it seems Konoha is in uproar. Good." The hawk rubbed it's beak against his face. It seemed the bird was his summon. big golden eyes turned to look at Shino before Youki's arm moved upwards, causing the bird to fly away.

Cyon shrugged. "Whatever." He said, a grin on his lips. "All I knew about Kiba was that he was stubborn. When I heard about him it was when he was a snotty nose kid in the academy. I never thought he'd do something like fuck my sister. Youki wasn't as amused as I was by it. I sorta thought it was karma." He shrugged his shoulders, showing his disinterest. "Whatever though. I just like rivalry. My main hatred towards Kiba was that he took my sister. I was amused by the reverse of circumstance though. And, what do you wanna learn?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:50 am

Shino shrugged. “Fine with me”, he said simply as if it didn’t phase him at all. Considering that Youki still believed Shino to be gay it would be best to continue playing off of that little lie. Hey Shino wasn’t even lying, he was just tricking Youki. That felt really good to do. “She did seem quite distracted at the beginning of the mission, but towards the end she seemed to be doing okay……perhaps it was the gap that she had with Akiko. With that Inuzuka out of the way perhaps she’ll become happier”, Shino remarked. He gave another nod as Youki said he was exceptionally skilled. “Thank you Youki-sama”, he said.

As the hawk arrived Shino watched it curiously, realizing that it was either a pet or a summon of Youki’s. Something made him want to say the second based on how it was acting and that it didn’t look like an ordinary hawk. Shino tilted his head curiously as the news was read. “Because of the Inuzuka’s death, or is something else going on to cause severe trouble?”, he asked curiously.

Kiba raised an eyebrow for a quick moment before forcing it back down and looking casual. Cyon had heard about him back when he was still in the academy? But why? Kiba surely wouldn’t have attracted attention all the way back then? Sure he had done well on the Inuzuka clan tests, but that wouldn’t catch someone like Youki’s attention. Kiba would have to ask later how he heard about that. “Well, Akiko mentioned that you had quite the skills with earth, I want to take my earth skill and make it even stronger”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:58 am

Youki nodded. "Yes... Aaliyah is close to my sister. She's very mothering. Nurturing almost. It's my main interest in why I'd rather her mother my child than anyone else. Not to mention she's young and powerful. Not that you even care about children." He pointed out, looking at the sky. The hawk disappeared, calling out once more, making Youki smile. "Oh, the entire village is up in arms because a clan leader is dead, the Inuzuka and another." He paused, thinking things over. "I don't much care who it was. They were from an unimportant clan. They didn't die but were injured on a mission. It's causing the village distressed. Another clan head that matters little to me. They're no threat to me. The umm... genius clan with the deer." He said, waving his hand. "And the shadows. Their current heir was injured protecting a child. The baby of Kiba's sensei."

Cyon made a face. "That girl and her mouth..." He said sighing. Shrugging, he stopped once they were in the woods, then turned to face him. "What do you want to learn exactly?" He asked, moving his leg across the ground, he kicked it and the area around the circle of Cyon's stance completely shattered, keeping him on a piece to keep him standing. Then he kicked with this other leg and the ground reformed just in time for Kiba to fall onto his butt. "I can teach you whatever you want. I'm not to keen of schedules. I like to go with it and see what happens. That and you know... a schedule requires me thinking about things. I'm not too big on that. Things happen. No point in trying to change them. Anything in earth jutsu specifically you wanna learn?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:13 am

Shino just stood there and listened patiently. He did his best to seem indifferent, something that he had thankfully done for many years and was good at it, even in the face as someone as creepy as Youki. Shino wasn’t scared by standing with the man, he hadn’t yet done anything that made Shino afraid. All he did was give orders really, Shino didn’t feel what he thought he would now that they finally faced each other. Shino blinked once as Youki mentioned that Shikamaru was injured protecting Kurenai’s child. Shino hoped that he was alright. Shino closed his eyes as if he was thinking. After two seconds he opened them. “The Nara clan, I fought one of them before. Tricky to kill usually, but he wasn’t that tough”, he remarked.

Kiba watched as Cyon made the earth shatter with the same technique that Akiko had taught him practically. Had Akiko taught Kiba based off of what he had seen Cyon do? He wasn’t sure, but as he landed on his butt he couldn’t help but wonder. “I hate schedules too, they just plain suck if you fall back or get too far ahead everything changes”, he said with a smile. “Learn as you go, just like how you live to each day”, he remarked before cracking his neck. “What I really want to learn though”, he said before touching a tree. “Is how to use wood”, he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Youki shrugged. "I don't think they're impressive. They cornered shadows, but if they have none, they're quiet weak, even if they are smarter than the average." Youki stopped in a clearing with a lake near them. "How skilled are you with ninjutsu?" he asked, sitting down on a rock. It seemed he was interesting in his interpretation of his own skills. "And, how well do you use chakra? You don't waste it right?" He questioned. "You can use it efficiently as I'm sure you've heard my family is able."

Cyon looked at him a little surprised. "The first Hokage knew how to do that. he cornered the market on it so to speak." Cyon walked over to a tree. "I hate hokage's though. I find them too much of a controller than a protector." Walking over to Kiba, he closed his eyes, resting his palm on the tree. Nothing happened at first, then the tree jumped outwards, growing out around his arm, attaching to it, forming a giant wooden blade. It continued to move and grow around his arm until it as completely fastened and looked quite formidable. "This jutsu is more along the lines of being skilled enough to use it. Very few people are actually able to." Vines them started to grow out from the blade and moved around his arm. "I don't even know how to teach you to be honest. It's just something that you can or can't do." He shrugged his shoulder.

A growl came from the trees and Yin walked out lazily, walking over to Cyon, grunting something to him in a low sound in a similar way to how Akamaru would speak to Kiba. Cyon rubbed the top of his head and stretched. "I'm tired too." Yin laid down in front of him and Cyon started to rub his stomach and his chest when he rolled onto his back. Cyon stood up after Yin started to purr. "I don't even know how to teach you." He said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:17 pm

“Very true, they are all but useless on night missions. And in some cases if a person has a strong enough control over chakra I have heard that they can break out of the shadow binding even if they are caught”, Shino remarked. He had heard Gaara could fight through it when Shikamaru caught him before, or something like that. “I consider myself quite capable with my chakra, and you are correct. I do not believe that wasting chakra is something that any shinobi should do. Once you are out in the middle of a fight it could be quite a problem. I’d rather defeat my enemy before that happens”

Kiba said nothing at first and just listened and watched while Cyon made his way over to a tree. He didn’t say it out loud but he couldn’t help but think that Cyon was right. Tsunade was becoming less and less to him now. They were closer than ever to stopping Youki and it had nothing to do with her. This was because Kiba and Shino had gone off on their own to get something done. Tsunade wouldn’t be able to take credit for this at all. Kiba’s eyes widened slightly as he saw the large wooden blade forming around his arm, and the vines wrapping around it. Kiba scratched his head for a moment, surprised that Cyon said that he wouldn’t be able to teach him. Kiba placed a hand against the tree and stared at it for a moment.

Kiba watched the interaction between Tiger and master for a short while before Cyon made his final comment and released a laugh. “Well, I heard that wood is simply an extremely advanced form of earth manipulation”, he pointed out. “Perhaps if I train my earth more than it’ll eventually come naturally for me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:33 pm

Youki laughed. "I have broken their jutsu before." he said with disinterest. "Shikake is actually the one first who attempted to stop me from assassinating the first Hokage before Orochimaru. Before I left." He sighed. "It makes me think that Sarutobi knew that Minato would die that day..." He said, hatefully. "But either way, I meant more of your chakra control, I use so little when I fight that it seems I don't use any at all. I could teach you such control."

Cyon looked over at him. "Hmm... That does make sense. I suppose I could teach you most of what I know." The wood left his arm and like a cat jumped from his arm to the tree, reforming where it left. It seemed that unlike most who used elemental jutsu, he actually respected the elements he used.

"To start..." He turned to face Kiba. "And what my team has the most trouble with, is that unlike the other elements, the earth is actually alive." He walked passed Kiba. "Go pack your stuff. If you want to learn Earth, I can't teach here." Now, he was grinning at him. Much like Kiba, he had much longer than normal k-9 teeth which seemed sharper than the average human. "You shouldn't bring much though. A few knives, couple changes of clothes. Things like that." He shrugged. "I don't usually bring a shirt because it's about 20 degrees hotter here, and everything you bring you have to carry. Don't go crazy with it like my sister's do." He waved. "Meet me at the exist gates in 15." He walked off and Cyon rolled over and followed after him, displeased he wasn't being paid attention to.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:41 pm

Shino raised an eyebrow of curiosity as Youki said that he had broken it before. Shino supposed that he shouldn’t really be surprised. It seemed like anyone from this clan had the chakra control capable of breaking out of a Nara’s hold if the time came. He smiled as Youki offered to teach him the master chakra control like the clan had. “I’d be honored to learn Youki-sama”, he said with a small bow. This was going perfectly, having chakra control like the others would allow Shino to fight with them on a better level.

Kiba smiled as he saw Cyon fix the tree that he had used for the technique. It seemed like they had more in common then Kiba had first realized. “We aren’t going to stay here huh?”, he questioned. “Fine by me”, he added as he listened to Cyon’s instructions. Kiba couldn’t help but smile. For a guy who didn’t really like schedules he seemed to have something in mind that would take some time. That was good, Kiba was going to master him with his own techniques. The vengeful student would surpass the master! “See you there”, he said before sprinting back and moving to back only the necessities. Kiba was at the gate at the time that Cyon declared.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Youki grinned at him. "Good. Chakra is something that naturally attempts to escape the body. Most believe more is better." He walked over to him and walked onto the small lake they were near. Wakling on it, he kept himself afloat with 1/4 of the chakra a normal shinobi uses to preform the same action.

Cyon showed up not too long after Kiba did. He had a simple bag on his back that seemed to have very little in it. Walking off with him, he left the mini town they lived on, going the opposite way that Xerion usually brought them through. It was over another mountain. On the descend from the mountain, Yin and another female tiger followed him. The cliff was steep and should you fall it would be your death. "Use your chakra to hold on. Like the tree chakra control of walking on water." He added as they walked down the mountain. Once they reached a certain point you could see a stream, which Cyon and the two tigers jumped into after him. Unlike most cats, tigers loved water.

"Jump." He instructed Kiba. "Water won't kill you, just don't break an ankle or something." Cyon walked out of the water and onto the banks of the shore. It was much hotter here than on the other side and it was almost like a tropical oasis. There were trees, thick with animals and fruits. The air was heavy, and Cyon was already starting to feel himself sweating. He loved it here.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Shino watched as Youki walked out onto the water, it didn’t look like it took him any energy at all to do it. Shino could barely even sense that chakra was being used, it looked more like raw skill. He smiled and crossed his arms. “Very impressive Youki-sama”

Kiba just moved to follow after Cyon, apparently they weren’t going to speak until they arrived at the location in question. He tied the shoulder over his bag and made sure that it was secure. He smiled and continued his way forward. As they came closer to their destination Kiba turned his head to see Yin and another tiger, female, making their way with them. “Got it”, Kiba said as he heard the instructions to use his chakra to hold onto the edge of the mountain. Kiba couldn’t help but wonder if this was actually part of the training and he just couldn’t tell. He watched as Cyon and the tigers leapt right off and landed into the water.

Kiba smiled, that definitely looked like fun. “Yeah!”, he shouted before leaping off and diving right into the water. After a few moments he finally arose and made his way out, feeling the heat pouring on him. Kiba could’ve sworn that he literally felt steam coming off of his body. He gave a sigh of content as he felt the heat across his body. “Now what Cyon?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 pm

"Walk." Cyon responded simply, starting to walk off into the large trees. As they walked, he smiled as the sun beat down on his face. It seemed Cyon wasn't one who liked to brag or talk needlessly. Whenever he spoke it was for a reason and he didn't seem to enjoy being around people for the most part. After all, they had been the main source of his problems. As they walked, Yin and the other tiger seemed to disappear into the trees around them, but their scent revealed that even though they couldn't be seen, they were close by.

"Let's see if you can pass a test that none of my other students have before. I have two teams, and none of the six have been able to figure this out." As they walked through the woods, animals moved everywhere;bugs, snakes, monkey's, birds. The entire forest thrived, alive with movement and sound. "What did you bring with you by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Kiba followed Cyon’s orders, not saying anything at the moment. He had to admit that spending time with Cyon wasn’t like what he thought it would be. He assumed that Cyon would be all bragging and attempting to show off his awesome moves for Kiba. The fact he acted like this was surprising though. Kiba’s nose smelt that the two tigers were close, even if they were in hiding for the moment. He looked around but eventually kept his gaze forward. Cyon wasn’t supposed to know what Kiba had amazing senses after all.

So Cyon was going to give him a test huh? This should be interesting. “I only brought a few pairs of training shorts, some food, and a bar of soap”, Kiba said as he recalled exactly what he kept in his bag. He didn’t feel like he needed anything else since Cyon clearly told him that he needed to pack light.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Cyon looked over his shoulder. "You should have brought a knife. I'll let you borrow on later." He said, waving as he moved through the trees. Looking upwards, he grabbed onto a branch and jumped up into the branches and started to dart through the trees, expecting Kiba to follow him, without even calling to him. As they went he smirked and then landed on the ground not far from a giant tree that was different than the others. It was a weeping willow tree with long hanging branches with light pink flowers on them. Turning to the male, he smiled. "This tree is the center of this forest. It has the strongest scent and it has things inside of it you wouldn't imagine. Let's get one thing straight. The purpose of his is for you to survive and rely on the earth to help you." Taking out a knife from his bag, he threw it towards him so it landed in the ground at his feet.

"We'll be here for a month or more. During that time, we will hunt, eat, and live from what's around us, okay?" He asked. "If you don't think you can handle that let me know. I want you to think about the meaning of this praise when you figure it out, you'll be ready to bend wood; All is one and one is all. Think about the meaning. I want you to figure out a place for us to sleep tonight without one of us getting attacked, bitten or killed by any animal. Make sure to build a good shelter. But, if you need help, I'd rather you ask than die."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Kiba bit down on his lip as he suddenly remembered that he should’ve remembered that one. Come to think of it Cyon did mention that it would’ve been useful. He shrugged and leapt up onto the branches to begin following Cyon. He hadn’t asked him to but since Kiba hadn’t received his assignment yet what else could there be to do? So he began to follow, wondering where they were going next. “Wow, check that out”, Kiba remarked to himself as he saw the tree that they were approaching. It was beautiful, but Kiba hadn’t seen anything quite like it. Kiba gave a nod as he heard his instructions from Cyon, leaning down and grabbing onto the knife that was thrown at him. This could be interesting, Kbia was going to like this more than he thought.

Kiba continued to just nod as he heard all of his instructions as they were given to him. The only thing that worried him was that this didn’t seem like normal territory. There was probably more to it than Kiba would’ve thought. So he needed to survive for a month and right now pick a place for them to sleep. He pondered for a moment before looking at Cyon. “Can any animals that could hurt us climb well? With our skills with balance I think that sleeping up in a tree might be the best place. Animals can’t get to us and the dense leaves can protect from rain”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Cyon grinned. "You're the only one to actually ask me a question. The answer is yes and no. Most animals here can't climb, but there are many that are tree dwelling animals like snakes, and some cats like trees. There are ways to repel them though. It's easy enough. You're smarter than I thought." He looked around them. Cyon could sleep anywhere, on the ground, in a tree, on a rock, in a cave. He wasn't picky and it was all outside so what did he care really? Stretching his arms, he watched Kiba intently.

He had high hopes for this kid. He seemed much more in-tuned with nature than the average person. It amused and pleased him actually. Youki wanted these two to be trained in as many fields as possible. To be honest, he wanted to remove them from Xerion's team because they excelled so well with taijutsu. Ninjutsu was Shino's strength, which Youki wanted to encourage as well as Kiba's high taijutsu skill.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:02 am

Kiba couldn’t help but let out a laugh. “Seriously? What is everyone else afraid that they’d automatically fail for now knowing?”, he asked curiously. The point was to learn, and testing someone over something that they had never learned was just your way of making them look stupid. At least that was Kiba’s opinion. That was how he figured out he needed to cheat on the chunin exams. Kiba scratched his chin as he heard Cyon’s answer. “They are easy to repel huh? Well most animals don’t attack you unless provoked. So as long as we don’t stumble upon a nesting or mating ground we should be okay”, he remarked as he looked up into the trees. “There are some forests where summon creatures dwell, like the giant ones…………..are there any of those here?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next