Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 am

Shino walked with them, looking up at the wall that had several fancy bows, all looked amazing quality. One in particular caught his eye, a black one that looked like it was made with great care. It also looked like it had small edges sticking out of the edge, perhaps allowing it to be used as a weapon if needed be. “Sensei, this one good?”, he asked curiously.

Kiba smiled as Kaleigh said that she would make sure that the weapon was completed. Kiba sensed her worry that she wouldn’t be there. “Don’t worry sensei, we promise to make you proud!”, Kiba said happily. “You’ve been fair and kind, we will make sure that we come back making you proud”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:50 am

Kaliegh shrugged. "This is your weapon, my opinion doesn't matter. It's your connection. Go with feeling." She smiled at him sweetly. Her eyes rested on him, and she looked over at Kiba. "I'm not worried. I know you will." She said, ruffling his hair. Looking over at Shino, she nodded. "Pick a bow. I'm going to talk to Nomi. Then go home." She waved. "I'll see you later, okay? Make it quick." She waved and took off.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:54 am

Shino pulled back on the bow string. It felt good, it felt right. HE nodded and held it, knowing that his sensei would get him some sort of arrows later. This definitely felt right. Shino made his way over to Kiba and stood next to him. “Well, I guess it’s time that we show him what we can do……don’t worry, I got your back”, he said with a small smile.

“Thank you sensei, we will see you later”, Kiba said with a nod as she headed off. “Come on Shino, we got stuff to do”, he said before running off. A little bit later and Shino and Kiba stood ready for Youki to show up and hear the details about the mission. They had eaten and bathed and packed everything. Shino’s new bow was with him but Kiba still lacked his gauntlet. They waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:07 am

Kaliegh entered the room with Nomi, who threw Kiba the gauntlet's he'd just finished. They were even still warm, but cool enough that he could wear them. "And now I'm going to bed..." Nomi said, walking off, waving at them.

She walked over to them "Good choice." She said as the door opened.

Now, the same red head, known as Maurine walked in soon followed by Aaliyah. "I don't want to... oh..." She saw them and smiled. "It looks like we're not going alone." She walked over to them flirtatiously and smiled. Aaliyah on the other hand leaned up against the wall and didn't look at them. Her face had healed and there was no marking, scar, nothing. "I don't want to go anywhere with them. I'll find someone to switch with me. That way you'll have no chaperone on this mission."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:15 am

Kiba caught the gauntlet easily, surprised about how good it actually looked. “wow”, he said in wonder as he quickly strapped it onto himself. It felt really good to have, just right. It was almost like another layer of himself. It didn’t feel foreign at all. “Thank you Nomi”, Kiba said with a quick bow as the sibling left. Kiba made sure that it was on right, flexing and moving his fingers to make sure that it would work properly. The blade on the side alone looked amazing! It was some of the best weapons that Kiba had ever seen.

Shino gave a small nod to his sensei. “Thank you sensei, it just felt right. And it looks like it just fits you know?”, he asked with a small smile. Compared to his all white outfit the black bow may have seemed strange. As the red head came near Shino had to make it look like he was somewhat interested. HE just gave a small smile and nod at her before looking at their sensei as Aaliyah was now going to refuse to come. Maybe Kaleigh knew how to convince her to go.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:25 am

Before Kaliegh would do anything, Youki entered. Silence took over and Maurine moved away from Shino, but winked at him. Going back to Aaliyah, she waited.

Youki sat down in his throne and seemed to be thinking. "My mission is a strict one. I need you to spy on someone and report information back to me. Aii's team will do most of the work, but I don't want them alone. I want you two to go to protect them." He said clearly.

Aaliyah stepped forward. "I refuse to go with him! Give me anyone else that doesn't treat me like shit and I agree!"

Youki stood and walked over to her, He grabbed her by the neck and slammed her into the way. "Don't question me, okay?" He asked, letting her fall to the ground. "You're going. They're going. End of story. You're mission leader, get used to it." He glared at her. "Kaliegh you can go home. This mission will not involve you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 am

Shino just gave another nod to the girl that winked at him. He wasn’t going to do anything other than that. HE wasn’t going to let her think that he had some sort of sick thing for her. Shino continued to listen to the mission, appearntly it was a stealth mission and Youki was going to send Shino and Kiba to check on them and make sure that they were okay. Sounded simple enough. As Aaliyah had her outburst Shino had to almost look away to avoid the site. His one action was now causing her so much pain….it was all his fault.

Kiba glanced up at their sensei as she was told that she wasn’t going to come. Kiba just gave a nod, assuring her that they would be okay. They were trained by her after all and she had seen their strength. They wouldn’t be taken down so easily. “We are ready to serve whenever you want us to go”, Kiba said with a respectful bow towards youki.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 am

Aaliyah pushed him off, but said nothing. "Yes.." She looked away. "Aaliyah has the instructions. Take this..." He threw her a scroll. "Shoo flies. She'll tell you on the run." He said as he stood up. "Get lost." He said, waving his hand.

Aaliyah took off. She was still wearing Shino's jacket, the modified version of it. Almost like she'd never taken it off. As they ran, she sighed. "We have to go to a party town. Some shionbi from Konoha we'll be there. Our assignment is to watch them and gather information about the village." She sighed, looking down at the ground as they walked. "Stay away from me..." She added, jumping away from Shino as far as she could be while still running and him following.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:11 am

Kiba took off quickly, making sure to run near the front. He’d have the back while Shino would have the back. That way if anyone hit them from the front, which was the most likely place to be hit from, Kiba would use his close range skills to his advantage while Shino could use his arrows to hit some targets. He kept his eyes forward, secretly smelling for anything nearby. He wouldn’t alert anyone with a smell, but at least he would know if something got closer.

Shino had his bow in hand as they ran. It was easy, running was practically more familiar than walking now for Shino and Kiba. As Aaliyah told him to stay away from her he couldn’t help but frown. They were going to spy on people from Konoha, he just hoped it wasn’t anyone that they knew. Shino gave a silent sigh and kept moving.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:23 am

Aaliyah glared at Shino, but kept her distance. She even like this guy. She didn't want to be around him. She hated him. More than anything else. He was the opposite of her Shino, and she missed Shino so much. All this time she wished she could see him. She wished she could hold him, kiss him. Even if he hated her... She wanted to see him. She NEEDED to. Maybe she should run off and ditch this mission to see him?

Once they arrived they were in the town, Aaliyah went into the hotel and changed. Walking out, she was wearing a bathing suit. "We're going to the beach. That's where tonight's party is taking place. We'll attend four parties during our stay, this is the first one." She picked up a bag and threw it at them. "I made clothes for you in there. They should fit." Turning her back towards them, she didn't want them near her.

Maurine smiled, wrapping her arms around Shino's neck. "So baby, do you wanna hang out with only me here at the hotel?" She winked. "We could have our own party..." Then she backed up and backed up to go and changed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:32 am

Shino’s eyes widened as Aaliyah suddenly emerged wearing a bathing suit. CRAP! This was not good! He had already had a hard enough time going after based on emotion alone, now just looking at her made him want to take her hand. Maybe there would be a point in the mission where they could talk alone? Shino would like that, just touching her would be enough to make her realize who he was. He would give anything to just be able to hold her again. Shino froze as he felt some arms wrap around him. God since when did women suddenly want him!? He didn’t move or make a sound till the woman left. “God I hate this”, he muttered as he looked in the bag. Oh hell.

Kiba looked in the bag. “Swimsuits……not your area of expertise”, he remarked with a shrug. “Just do it man, no one knows it’s you anyways”, he pointed out before changing into his own. Kiba made his way out, Shino slowly coming behind him. Shino practically felt naked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 am

Aaliyah looked over at them. "Idiots..." She muttered. She was sitting in a chair with her legs crossed. She had a drink in her hand, it looked like a martini. She sighed and finished it. "let's go..." She muttered, standing up, clearly not up for this. "Maurine isn't coming with us..." She smirked. Apparently she'd done something to her. "She'll come in a few hours when she wakes up." She stretched her arms above her head. "Let's go idiots... Don't touch me. Don't talk to me. Youki said you have to watch me, but that doesn't mean you have to watch me. Go score or something. Leave. Me. Alone. I talk too much, remember?"

She started walking off, clearly wanting nothing to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 am

Kiba and Shino looked at each other for a moment. They held their gaze for a moment before Kiba gave a smile and a nod. He wanted him to go after her, to fix all of this. Shino smiled, placing one hand on Kiba’s shoulder. “Thank you”, he said before suddenly flickering right behind Aaliyah and grabbing her wrist. She would feel it instantly, the same sensation that occurred whenever they touched. The bugs were going crazy and wanted out practically. They were moving around a lot. “wait……just wait”, Shino whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:52 am

Aaliyah felt him move forward and was about to attack him, but felt him grab her wrist. Then, suddenly her eyes widened. "N-No..." She paused, turning around to face him. Staring at him, she couldn't focus on him, then she pulled away from him, staring at him shaking her head. "What did you do..." She whispered, then closed her eyes tightly. "How did you do that?!" She backed up, her back resting against the wall. She was petrified now...

Only Shino did that when they touched. How could he do that? How could he know!? Then, she moved forward and grabbed onto his bare skin. Her arms snaked around his necks and crashed against his lips. She held him tightly and she instantly knew that it was him. It was him... all this time, he was right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:03 am

Shino was about to say something, worried that Aaliyah was going to shout or cry or do anything that would give them both away. She asked questions in a low voice, worried that he had pulled this off as some kind of trick. He wanted to drop the disguise and just hold her, she apparently had a different idea of seeing if it was him though.

As her body crashed into his Shino had his eyes open for a moment before wrapping his arms around her softly, holding her in that way that only he could. The one that made her feel like a person and not an object. HE let the kiss hold for however long she wanted, he wasn’t going to break it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:11 am

Aaliyah wrapped her arms around him and held him as tight as she could. It had been so long since she'd held him, since she'd kissed him. When the kiss broke, she looked up into his eyes. "Why... didn't you tell me?" She asked, looking up into his eyes. "All this time...? You were cold and hated me. You said exactly what would put me off... Why? Where you mad because I took off? Shino, I didn't mean to.. I just... Kiba said so many things about how I hurt you, and how much I destroyed you. I love you and I never wanted this to happen. I've tried so hard to run off... To be with you. But I never wanted to hurt you... I didn't think you'd accept me back."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:13 am

Shino didn’t complain for a single moment, each moment they held each other and kissed were like years for Shino. Once it broke he looked her into the eyes, hearing all of her questions. He looked away for a moment. “I didn’t want you to touch me…..because I was worried that it would blow our cover, that you’d act out on the spot because it was me”, he said softly. “Even that first sentence I said in front of you drew your closer to me, so close that I was worried and scared…..so I said what I felt I had to in order to make you hate me, so that I could stay and train to protect you………I’m sorry”, he said weakly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:16 am

Aaliyah's eyes widened. "You... did... this for me?" She asked, staring into his eyes. "But this is Xerion team? How did you..." She stopped. "He's the one that wanted this huh?" She asked, looking into his eyes. Then, she smiled and jumped up into his arms. She kissed him again softly. "Aren't you mad at me though?" She questioned. "For leaving the note and just... I abandoned you. I really love you." She affirmed, kissed him softly again.

"Please, forgive me. You shouldn't apologize."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 am

“I said from day one that I would go to the ends of the earth for you Aaliyah”, Shino said softly as he gazed into her eyes. “Xerion just provided me the means that would allow me to finally get to you”, he admitted. His arms wrapped around her tightly, kissing her passionately as her body practically formed into his as he was used to. “Aaliyah you were stressed, and just from that first day I came in I could see that you missed me so horribly. You even stole one of my jackets”, he pointed out with a small laugh. “I forgive you Aaliyah, I love you too much to ever lose you…..please just don’t scare me again”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:36 am

Aaliyah looked into his eyes. She really loved him a lot, and he loved her. Wrapping her arms around him and she leaned forward and kissed him once more. "I love you." She whispered. "We're going to have to last this mission without being around one another." Walking over to the other one, she punched Kiba in the face. "Karma's a bitch you ass..."

Sighing, she looked at the,. "W-wait... does Akiko know about this? She told me not to attack Youki or anything, but never why. Then we went back to being depressed. Like she hates me. Is.. it an act? Is she really that good?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:40 am

Shino just smiled softly as they kissed once more. He was glad that teammate of theirs was staying behind for whatever reason. “I love you too Aaliyah”, he said softly. A thought suddenly crossed his mind. “Your teammate seems to want me, whatever you can tell me to do to make sure she stays away would be GREAT”, he said seriously. He didn’t want Aaliyah to think he was fooling around.

Kiba had to admit that he shouldn’t seen that one coming. He got back up quickly though, a punch like Aaliyah’s was nothing compared to what he and Shino had been through. He wiped some of the blood away before looking at her. “Yes it’s an act, she came back only about an hour after you left. Xerion told her to go back and get you to stop what you were planning, she’s been faking being depressed ever since apparently”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:52 am

"Maurine is sorta just like my sensei. She'll have sex with anything that has a penis. She attracted to you because you're attractive. That and you where just generally there. Xerion wants nothing to do with her and you spoke before Kiba did." Then, Aaliyah laughed. "And, if it helps any with the confusion i have the feeling you have. Youki trusts you because he thinks the two of you are gay. He was telling Lillian about it. How you're always together, sleep bathe, train... even handcuffed. It was sorta funny." She kissed Shino. "I won't let her touch what's mine." she added

Aaliyah looked shocked. "I... never thought she could lie that well. The way she attacked me, how she yelled at me... I can't..." She looked over at Shino and then back at Kiba, then sighed. "I suppose it makes sense. I DID tell her to do so." She sighed. "Well... we gotta make this work. Ai is going to meet us here with Akiko and Tsuki. You'll be responsible for guarding them too." She let go of Shino reluctantly and started walking. "Oh, and this is a party, you're expected to blend in."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:01 am

“Gee, good to know about your teammate”, Shino muttered. The fact that this girl wasn’t going to stop coming after him wasn’t something that he liked. He didn’t want her to touch him, to feel her hands on his skin ever again. It wasn’t Aaliyah, so it wasn’t what he wanted at all. Shino’s eyes widened as Aaliyah revealed why Youki trusted them. “What?! But we had no choice, Xerion said we could only take it off if we got the key, we had no choice but to do all those things”, he insisted. He sighed, realizing that this was all so pointless. They had Youki’s trust, and that was more than most of the world could say right now.

“Akiko is good at what she does”, Kiba said with a smile. “However, she doesn’t know that we are here. Unless Xerion told her but I’m pretty sure that he would have mentioned that to us”, he remarked as he scratched his chin. “Right now it’s only you, Kaleigh and Xerion who know who we really are. Everyone else thinks that we are just the new guys”, he added. As Aaliyah went off to the party Kiba just shrugged. “Let’s boogie I suppose”, he said before the two started following after Aaliyah. Shino had a bad feeling. Aaliyah, bikini, at a beach party………guys were going to be ALL over her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:09 am

"Part of my allure is that I;m untouchable..." She added, knowing that Shino was nervous. Looking over, she smiled at him sweetly. "And I like all the muscle you've put on. Is this just you know.. this body, or if it yours too?" She asked, her hands moving around his waist for a seconds to feel them again. It didn't feel exactly like him, but it was damn close. It made sense that changing his entire body would take up ten times more chakra. It took a lot of effort for her to let him go, but she did. They went to the party, and her sensei was already there. Men were all around her, but her heart almost stopped when she saw Akiko.

Why... was she in a bathing suit that small!? She was thirteen! What the hell1? Was Aaliyah the only one that saw a problem with that. Akiko looked interested when she saw Aaliyah, but noticed her sister and turned away with her arms crossed. In the past month, her hair was longer than ever before. Her hair grew at an alarmingly fast rate. It was already around her knees, but was tied up in a high ponytail, and moved in a design so it only reached mid back and didn't appear to be that long.

It was her way of thinking that Kiba liked her hair being long. She was never sure, but if he didn't like it, she'd cut it to whatever he wanted. That and cutting her hair was too enthusiastic. She'd never been out of the house since what happened and she seemed uncomfortable. Seeing Kiba and Shino though, she bi-passed Aaliyah, knowing they were supposed to be here to protect her. She picked Kiba out without realizing it and put her face in his chest, her hands on his chest as well. "Make them leave me alone!" Looking up at him, the way she stood gave him a clear view down her small bikini top. During the time they were apart, her body was starting to develop more than it was when they were normally together. Her breasts had grown at least a cup size from an A to a B, and her waist was much more curved than before.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:21 am

Shino gave a small smile, knowing that Aaliyah would never let someone else touch her. So far the only other men who touched her were Shibi, whose sole reason in life seemed to be making the relationship with him and Aaliyah work, Kiba who had simply taken a punch before even though they had obviously touched when training before, and of course Youki who would only hurt her. “Yeah, it’s my body, I just changed the skin tone and face and a bit of height…..and they eyes and personality of course”, he admitted with a smile. God it was so hard to watch her just walk away.

Kiba walked in casually, not realizing that Akiko would already be here when they arrived. His eyes dilated a little bit as he saw her, realizing what is was that she was wearing now. This was a beach party after all, he supposed that he shouldn’t be that surprised. However, what happened soon after made his heart sink. She jumped right into him, her face and arms hitting his chest. He glanced over at Shino once. Did she know? Or was this just random. Kiba figured he’d just act like she didn’t know, otherwise he’d give himself away. He gave a small smile and looked down towards the girls. “Ah, you must be Akiko than”, he said with a smile. “Tell ya what, you just stick around us and if you feel anyone getting too close you just pull on my hand and I’ll make them back off”, he said with a smile. He had to fight the instinct to kneel down and look at her, which was his usual way of talking to her nicely. She had gotten taller, and a bit more developed it seemed. She was growing up. “Oh that’s right. I’m Yaiba, and this is Hissori”, Kiba said as he motioned over to Shino. “Pleasure to meet ya”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next