Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Xerion sighed. "You sound just like them... it frightens me..." He took the scrolls back from the two of them. "I suppose the two of you can't travel long distances with ease, right?" He asked, stretched his arms over his head.

"They're too slow if you ask me..." A girl was standing upside down on a branch above them, she had long dark hair which shone in the dull light. "So these are my teammates?" She fell down from the tree, landing in front of the two of them. She walked over to Xerion, crossing her arms. "They don't look impressive..."

Xerion rested a hand on the girl's head, ruffling her neat hair, making her glare. "Be nice Mori." He added, looking up at them. "This is good. None of you can move vast distances. Lesson number one, anyone who falls behind is left behind, when this is over you will be able to keep up with me. If not, you won't survive." As he stood there, he had no guitar with him; leaving him defenseless. Turning his back to face them, his legs bent. "I'll give you a minute head start. Run this way." He pointed the direction he was face. "Trust me... you'll need it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:15 pm

Shino glanced up as he heard a voice. His bugs were madly hungry for someone else’s chakra. They fed on his, but usually Shino spent enough time on mission to the point where they could feed on the chakra of many others. Keeping them on this mission would be hard, especially considering that they would be running into Aaliyah at some point. It would be hard not to act lovey to her, to not just reach out and wish to be able to hold her, pull her close ,and tell her that she was so loved. He wanted to cry. He still couldn’t believe that she would break her promise like that. “Let’s go”, Shino said before beginning to run forward. Kiba was definitely the faster out of the two of them.

Kiba just grinned as the new girl showed up. She seemed to be tough talk, but she would find that these guys weren’t as easily broken as she thought. They might be clan heirs, but neither Shino nor Kiba had been given everything. They fought and trained for their respect, and they were not going to have it be taken away so easily! Kiba took off at a run, Shino trailing behind him. Shino was a great shinobi, but Kiba had a far more athletic build to him. They only had a minute headstart, and Kiba was going to make sure that it was a good one.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Mori watched the two males run off and looked back at Xerion, who was watching. Grinning, he moved his head to get her to run. "But i'm not!" She objected, only to be greeted with him shaking his head.

"You don't get special treatment because your a girl. 30 seconds." Now, he bent down, stretching out his long legs behind him, like he was about to run a marathon. His hands where on the ground, resting there firmly. Once there time was up, he darted off the trees, much faster than the average Shinobi. The whole not being able to fight thing make him much faster than the average. He had to be able to run away to stay alive. When he caught up, he flipped around, running backwards in front of Kiba and Shino with his hands in his pockets. "Not bad..." He grinned at Kiba who was directly in front of him. "I'm impressed... You got this far." He said, jumping a few steps backwards to avoid tripping over a fallen log. "How long can you keep up with this place?"

He could see Mori struggling to catch up, but he didn't expect her to be as fast as these two males. They were stronger, older, and Kiba had the most physical endurance of the three.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Shino was continuing to run, but he kept his pace good and steady, knowing that he would do best if he allowed himself to keep his breathing steady. Kiba was far better at this than he was. Despite the fact that Aaliyah didn’t like Kiba’s body Shino had to admit that Kiba looked like he worked out a good deal. He was used to pushing himself to the limit and running a great deal with his clan. He learned to keep up with them. Shino suddenly watched as like a blur moved next to him. Shino just stared as suddenly Xerion was running ahead of him. That was incredible speed! Not even Kiba would be that fast.

Kiba kept running forward, not thinking about having Shino keeping up with him. He had a feeling that Xerion wasn’t really bluffing when he said that they would need that minute head start. He leapt over logs, moving as if he was more animal than human. Suddenly though, Kiba realized that he wasn’t in the lead anymore. Xerion’s sudden arrival left a stunned look on Kiba’s face. “What the……how!?”, Kiba asked as he stared at Xerion. How could any human be that fast!?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:11 pm

Xerion sighed. "I should have given you a ten minute head start and got something to eat..." He said, showing he was bored. Running backwards as he was, he seemed bored. Apparently he expected more of a challenge. "You're faster than I thought you'd be though." The male's strides slowed down as he started to move slower to keep up with them. Looking bored, his eyes wandered the area. "hmm..." He muttered, his eyes still glancing at the woods. "You better memorize the way we get home by the way. We change places often enough for it to get confusing. There's one way in and a hundred ways out. Keep in mind that there are no second chances." He looked over at the two. "Mori!" He called. "You're gonna have to catch up or I'm going to make you run for 3 hours every morning to build up stamina!"

As they continued to move it took them less than an hour at the speed they were moving to reach a giant clearing. Now, Xerion slid to a stop. He pointed over to a tree which seemed to have a face carved in it. "Right here." He pointed. "Is the point where you need to turn east." Mori finally caught up, stopping, starting to pant heavily. "Can... we... not... run this... time?" She muttered.

Xerion rubbed her head. "Oh, you're so cute." He smiled. "If you're like this with me, I can't imagine what Kaliegh will do to you..." He turned. "Go, run." He said, pointing at them. "I'll catch up." He turned his head, narrowing his eyes focusing on something in the trees.

About five minutes later, Xerion caught up with a pissed off look on his face. "We need to run faster... I don't want Cyon to catch up with us."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Kiba just couldn’t get rid of his stunned face for a moment. Xerion was THAT fast? He had heard Aaliyah mention that he was good at running away, and now he saw what she had meant! He hated fighting hand to hand so he kept moving away. “Uh….thanks I guess”, Kiba remarked as Xerion complimented him on his speed. Kiba wasn’t quite sure if it was a compliment or not, considering it made Xerion sound like he expected them to be at a snail’s pace. Kiba continued to run as fast as he could, not wanting to have Xerion rag on him too bad. Kiba seemed to be a good distance ahead of Shino and Mori. That was something.

Shino heard the comment about memorizing how to get into the home. Shino was much better suited at that than Kiba would ever be. Kiba might have had the body, but the mind was all Shino’s when it came to the team. He began picking out landmarks, making sure that he could find his way back here if the need was called upon him. He couldn’t foresee a near future where he’d be anywhere without Xerion, but better safe than sorry in this case. Shino glanced back at their new teammate, giving her an encouraging nod. “Come on, just keep up with me and we’ll be fine”, he called encouragingly. If they were going to be teammates, Shino didn’t want someone throwing suspicion on them.

After they took their short break and continued to run Kiba turned to see Xerion showing back up. At the mention of Cyon both Shino and Kiba mentally winced. Was this guy just always getting in the way? Kiba would begin to go a good deal faster. Some might say that he was scared of Cyon since his defeat, but in truth Kiba looked at this as a way to beat that cat lover. Kiba would show him who faster, the dog! Shino began to run faster as well, although Kiba was still the fastest of them all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:44 pm

Xerion shrugged his shoulders, hands in his pockets as they ran. "I hate running when I don't have to..." He muttered, closing his eyes for a moment. Unlike most of the other siblings, Xerion was able to focus and was much more clear headed. Maybe it was because he was the same age as Shino and Kiba, but he never saw the glamor and running away from the village. Betraying it served no purpose. As they ran, they made their way through an array of trees, then a swamp, and moved passed a huge mountain side that seemed like it sprang up overnight.

Once they made it through a small opening, they entered a giant estate that floored the Uchiha estate in size, beauty and luxury. Putting his hands behind his head, Xerion walked inside. "This is home." He told them, giving Kiba and Shino a warning look. As they moved, there were groups of houses sectioned off in various places, all different in size and style. The largest had an attached bathhouse. The two were designed in an ancient style and almost looked like something multiple woman would live in.

A young red haired woman darted out one of the doors and went into the bathhouse, stayed in for a moment, then came out dragging a blue haired woman in a towel. They talked to one another, muttered something about Akiko and then went into the house.

"I'd steer clear of there if I were you." Cyon muttered into Kiba's ear because of how intently he was staring in that area. "Approaching my sister's team, especially when the bath house is occupied will get ya killed."

Xerion glared. "Fuck off Cyon... Get away from my team. They belong to me..."

The vast area around them was lush and full of grass, gardens and amazing flowers. "Don't worry Chibi." He teased, slamming a hand on the brown haired boy's head. "I'm still your older brother, remember?" He looked over at the girl and walked off, leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 am

As the team moved together they made sure to stick together as a team, this time arriving at their destination close towards the same time. Mainly since Xerion was leading them, that’s what allowed them to get there. As they went Shino made sure to analyze every place that they passed, making sure to memorize how to get here again. Who knew, maybe one day they’d lead Konoha itself back here? As they entered the estate Shino couldn’t help but have his eyes widen, an act normally unseen due to his glasses. “Amazing”, he said as he looked around the entire place. The beauty was so completive, so breath taking, so extraordinary. “You live here?”, he asked as he looked around. The scene with the women didn’t really draw Shino’s attention. There was still only one for him. As soon as he saw the color hair he knew neither of them were his beloved.

“Damn this is one sweet crib”, Kiba remarked as he looked around at the place. Looked like it was a village on his own, or at least cost as much to make. He let out a low whistle before some voices caught his ear. He turned to watch as two women emerged out of the bathhouses. Kiba continued to watch until a very familiar voice entered his ear, causing him to go stiff. He just listened as the man he hated most besides Youki stood next to him so casually. He was within a few feet of Kiba. The urge to attack was so powerful, and yet Kiba had no choice but to just stand there like a coward. Once Cyon left Kiba just turned to Xerion. “Real charmer your older brother is, bet he doesn’t have that many women trying to win his heart”, he said with a smile. Hey, even if it wasn’t Kiba who said they couldn’t shoot fun at Cyon?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:46 am

Xerion looked over at Shino. "You think this is impressive?" He asked, not realizing who he was talking to. A bug freak. He shrugged. "Yeah, but our house in Konoha looked way better. At least until Uchiha tried to one up us and give us the finger. They were all killed by one of their own." He grinned. "Their own village took a hit out on them so, who won in the end?" He asked, starting to walk off. "Come on, you're going to live with me. Don't wake me up, don't bother me, don't do shit at night - if you have to, I better not hear it. If you wake me up, I'm going to put you down for a nap you might not wake up from. Kaliegh lives there too. You will refer to her as sensei. Anything she says or asks is as if it came from me. Obey her, heed her, don't piss her off if you'd like to live."

He went into another house that looked like relatively nice considering a man lived there. It was one story, but long enough that it had four rooms, a kitchen, bathroom and a general living area. The entire thing was custom and every type of instrument was in one of the rooms or on a wall some where. One wall was covered in different guitars, of styles, colors, and types. It was truly a sight to see. It seemed Xerion was a collector and not just a performer.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:17 am

Kiba couldn’t help but let out a whistle from his mouth as Xerion went on to make the old building sound like it was a freaking palace. Maybe it was, Kiba wasn’t old enough to remember it after all. Maybe it really was magnificent. Kiba thought that the current clan homes in Konoha were nice, but if they paled in comparison to this than there must be something going on that Kiba didn’t see. “Well, sounds easy enough. Just be silent at night and don’t wake ya up. Got it boss”, Kiba said with a small joking salute.

Shino stayed quiet, looking around the building as they entered. Seemed like Xerion was not only good at his work but loved it as well. He had never seen so many guitars in one place. Now that he thought about it did Xerion switch guitars? Or did he just have a favorite that he used to fight? Shino wasn’t sure. “So which room are ours and what do you want us to do now? The sooner the better right?”, Shino asked with a shrug. He was trying so hard to not act like himself, but it wasn’t easy.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 am

Xerion walked over to one of the rooms which already had a bunch of stuff in it, which included a tornado which had recently left the room. Other than the fact the room was covered in paper, it was clean. No laundry or things of that nature, just a bunch of paper, sheet music and things that related to it. "Well you two are sharing a room. So the room that has two beds in it. I'm have my own room, and so does Kaleigh and Mori because they're girls and I don't want Kaliegh to wake me when she wakes you guys up for your morning training." He looked over at them.

"You're learning from her first. Seems your taijustu needs to be strengthen. That'll start tomorrow though. You'll learn how to counter and avoid genjutsu from me before I actually teach it to you. Tonight you're going to meet Youki though... Take a shower and make sure you look presentable. He'll be pissed if you're not. Other than that, Kaliegh will show you around later. That or Nomi. I have to complete a genjutsu for a mission..." He seemed almost distracted like this was really important. He waved. "You should get used to how the place is set up. Just don't wander in anywhere or look in windows." He waved. "And stay together." He disappeared into his room, picking up a guitar as he went.

A door flew open and a girl walked in. She had long shiny dark hair. Looking around, she heard a guitar and whined. "Cery!" She called, walking over to his door, leaning on it. "Don't you want to help he show them around!?"

"Youki told me to finish my genjutsu."

She scowled. "Okay... fine... they belong to me now?" She grinned when he called out 'yes' in irritation. Turning to face them, she smiled. "Are you ready to look around? I figured you should know the grounds so tomorrow when we're training you have somewhere to hide... or run..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:47 am

Kiba continued to look around, seeing everything that he could right now. So he and Shino would be sharing a room. Well that was good, at least they could talk about things. HE was worried though, since he assume that Shino still wanted to basically murder him for making Aaliyah run away and nearly commit suicide. Hey maybe it would bring them closer? Kiba could only hope so, otherwise this was going to be one hard mission if they couldn’t learn to get along after all. Kiba’s heart turned though. They were going to meet Youki, and that was NOT good. How on earth was Kiba supposed to pretend to not be ultimately horrified by the man that they had heard so much about? “Right, I’ll get right on that”, Kiba said as he continued looking around the room.

Shino turned his attention as someone suddenly entered the room. He raised an eyebrow, once again not used to people being able to see the movements of his eyes. So this was Xerion’s sister, the one that he was closest to after he helped save her life. They acted close, at least it definitely seemed like that. Xerion wanted them to get familiar with the compound huh? Shino couldn’t help but wonder where Aaliyah was. Shino gave a smile at her question. “Yeah, I don’t know about these two but I’m ready”, he said confidently.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 am

Kaliegh nodded. "Yeah, come on." She walked out of the room. A sword was on her belt, and as she walked, it moved a bit. "Which part do you want to see first?" She looked over at the two men following her.

Mori seemed less than pleased. "I'm going to take a shower and catch up." She muttered. Sweat covered her neck and she seemed than than pleased by this.

Walking off, the older girl paid no heed. "So what're your names?" She asked, putting her hands in her pockets. "I'm Kaliegh. I'm number 11 by the way." She smirked at the two men behind her. "You should be sure to learn all of our names and our rough age estimates. You're in a sense required to listen to those whom are older than me. The only one you're banned from taking orders from is Akiko. She's the youngest of all of us and is freaking out. If you don't see her tonight or you see her really upset... A lot has happened to her in the past few weeks. My best advice is to her ignore her for now." She added as they walked out of the house.

"Over there is Cyon's compound. He likes to start shit. Stay away from him for a while. He's pretty into hazing on other guys, so avoid him until you're used to it here." She crossed her arms in through, thinking, never having done this before. "Well... Is there anything you saw when you walked in that you'd like to know about?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:28 am

Shino glanced back once at Mori who said that she was going to stay here and take a shower. Kiba and Shino would have to take theirs after the tour apparently. Shino and Kiba just made sure to follow their sensei, waiting to see where they would be taken first. At the mention of names Shino’s eyes widened. They completely forgot that they would need new names here. Shino hadn’t thought of one yet. He did a small mental search and decided. “The name’s Hazumi”, he said simply. He wasn’t sure if Kaliegh was looking for a last name as well. Shino would try to come up with one while Kiba introduced himself.

Kiba couldn’t help but let out a small smile as their teacher informed them that Akiko wasn’t doing well. He knew that she was just acting, but it sounded like they were all fooled by it. “Number eleven huh?”, Kiba asked. “So are you going to tell us everyone’s numbers or do we have to find that on our own?”, he asked simply. As he was asked for his name Kiba waited for Shino to answer before giving his own name. “Call me Yaiba”, he said with a nod. Kiba gained a small grin as they were asked where to go. “Well Cyon shot us a warning about staying away from the girl teams it sounded like”, Kiba began. “So since we want to avoid him would you mind showing us where to avoid?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Kaliegh's head popped up a bit, looking at the two of them with a strange look on her face. "Right..." She grinned at them as she walked off. It seemed that she knew something in which they did not. "Well, Cyon tends to stay in the parts of the compounds that have a lot of water and heavily wooded. Tigers like thick and dense areas and they like to swim, so avoiding those will keep you away from him most of the time." She shrugged her shoulder. "Cyon does a lot of missions for Youki. The two of you most likely will if you ever master the genjutsu Xerion has. No one has ever created one like this, and if you're up against him in battle, no one has ever survived."

As they moved through the array of houses and grounds, she cut through the lawn of one of them, walking off the path towards the house of one of the houses. "Come on. I need to see one of my sister. This one is Lillian. She's two." He added, keeping up with the number sequence that Yaiba seemed to want to use. "For all purposes, she's mother, doctor, and the one you have the highest chance of surviving with. Unless she hates you, then well... you're fucked." As they went inside, a beautiful woman with long flowing black hair stood there. Her skin was tanned than the others, her eyes were round, and spaced apart elegantly. She could definitely pass for Japanese royalty. "Hi Kaliegh." Looking up, her voice was smooth and flowing; something you would expect from a mother. "This Xerion's new team?" She asked, sliding off the stool she was sitting on.

Kaliegh bit her lip. "Is... Akiko you know... still crying?" She asked hesitantly.

Lillian shook her head. "She attacked Aaliyah actually. She's locked herself in her room since than and won't speak to anyone. Even me. Youki doesn't want to hear about it. She hasn't eaten either and Akiko isn't the type that can lose weight and it be healthy..."

A male walked into the room with long black hair pulled into a ponytail. "Don't worry babe. Make some cheesy pasta. She'll smell it, get hungry, and even if she won't come out, she'll eat." He picked up and apple and bit into it, the juice on his lips. "They don't look that strong... The shorter haired one looks like he could K.O Xerion."

Kaleigh glared. "What's what I'M for!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 pm

Kiba walked, not certain what the look they had just received from Kaliegh actually meant. Was what Kiba asked suspicious or something? He really hoped not, he had tried to give a legitimate reason. As long as she didn’t suspect the truth Kiba didn’t care. Maybe she just thought that he was a pervert and wanted to sneak a peek or something? Kiba didn’t really care what they all thought about him, so long as they just stayed close and continued to get stronger. That was the important part after all. The Inuzuka made sure to pay close attention to the details about Cyon. Other than Youki he was the one that Kiba was more worried about. Cyon had fought Kiba before and won hands down. The man was literally a beast, just like his little pet. One day hopefully Kiba would get that chance for a rematch, but now he knew he was too weak. They were going to go meet number two, the one known as Lillian. Kiba could have sworn that Xerion mentioned her as an ally. Still, best to be safe around her to not throw suspicion upon themselves. Kiba listened as the two spoke, at least until another guy came in. Given how he called Lillian babe and she seemed happy around him they were probably a couple or already mates. Kiba couldn’t help but give a small grin at the man’s comment. “Well we’re here to learn, so hopefully you won’t be able to say that for long”

Shino followed, having his eyes wander everywhere that he went. He was trying to analyze and memorize the place like Xerion had suggested, he would try to help Kiba catch up later if he could. As they made their way to number two Shino watched and listened to them talk about Akiko. It wasn’t till they mentioned the attack on Aaliyah that he grew curious. He would refrain from asking questions but his mind couldn’t help but be curious to Aaliyah’s condition. “Pleasure to meet you Lillian”, Shino said with a small respectful bow. Lillian might be on the good side, but showing her some respect for being number two wasn’t a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Lillian sighed. "That reminds me... Kaliegh, if you see Aaliyah later, make sure you tell her to put this on her stitches." She threw her a small container of ointment. "You're showing them around, show them the woman to beware of." She winked at her sister and walked away. "Oh, and do be a favor, we're having dinner together, all of us. Youki wants to meet them." Turning to Shino, she smiled. "Thanks hunny. It's a pleasure to meet you to." She said, glancing at the male behind her. "Baby, go see if Akiko will talk to you. I want to know what she did to Aaliyah. She had the cut on her face before her and Akiko got into a fight."

Kaliegh caught the ointment. "Alright. Let's see if they'll survive the encounter with Ai." Walking outside, she moved her hand so males would follow her. "I gotta tell ya, you need to be careful of my sister's team. Ai is number three. She's the most short tempered of all my sisters, and she can make your penis go into your body and never come back out." She chuckled a bit. "Oh and keep in mind her team is off limits. If you try to get involved with any of them, you'll be dead."

As they walked a ways away, the entered the compound that was the one they saw when entering with the red head and blue haired woman. The bath house close to it was also present on the side farthest from the door. walking inside the old style doors, Kaliegh went into the living room.

One of the girls, a red head, was in a towel, and her body was similar enough to Aaliyah's. She was thin, had strong legs, but she was taller than Aaliyah by 6 or 6 inches. She could be a runway model. "Hey... looks like we have new bait." SHe put lotion on her face and walked into her room. "Aaliyah! Can I borrow your pink--"

"NO! You ruined the last dress I let you borrow with vodka, vomit, and whatever other bodily fluids you left on it! Pay me for it and I'll let you borrow a new one with a rental fee!"

The red head laughed, yelling through the house. "Well I'm using it. Sensei said anything you make we can wear."

A door flew open and Aaliyah walked out of it. The side of her face that was towards them had a bruise the size of her entire cheek, reaching to her lips. On the side of her cheek and near her mouth she had what looked like 6 blue stitches. She was wearing a short tight shirt. When she realized someone else was there, she turned, sighing. "Hi Kaliegh... I don't want to talk about Akiko, okay?"

Kaliegh shook her head. "Lillian wants you to have this. Put it on every 6 hours." She tossed her the lotion.

Aaliyah looked at the two men and crossed her arms after she caught the lotion. "Looks like Youki's recruited some more pets to destroy the lives of. They;d leave if they knew what was good for them."

The red head came out in a short pink dress that Aaliyah definitely designed. It was much shorter on the red head then it would be on Aaliyah. "What's with you? You've been negative like this for months. Since like... that mission we had in Ame were you disappeared for hours on end. Then you gotta break Akiko's heart and you're just insufferable. Shut up already. Just because you care about her doesn't mean shit, she'll get over it. Besides if some pedophile was feeling her up, she's better off heart broken."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:52 am

Shino followed Kaleigh along, not really looking forward to what was going to happen next. Aaliyah would be there, and he’d have to say nothing. He would watch the love of his life and he’d have to not go over and hug her. Shino shot a glanced over at Kiba, who promptly looked the other direction. Aaliyah had been cut before Akiko attacked her? He could only assume one thing had happened. Kiba made her run away, made her want to never see Shino again. They traveled along silently, none of them saying anything until the exchange between Aaliyah and the others took place. So anything that Aaliyah made could be taken, at least by the girls it seemed. Shino said nothing as Aaliyah looked at them disapprovingly. She couldn’t tell that it was them, he supposed that was good. As she made the comment about them being better off gone Shino decided to step in. After all they weren’t siblings, they didn’t take orders from them. “We’re here because we want to be here and get stronger, our resolve is not something that will be shaken so easily”, he said simply as his eyes narrowed. Being hostile towards Aaliyah wasn’t something that he was used to, but it would definitely make him look less suspicious.

Kiba couldn’t meet Shino in the eyes as he glanced at him. They were here because of Kiba, he let rage consume him because he thought that Aaliyah was being a selfish bitch. Well look who was the bitch now? Kiba wasn’t all high and mighty about himself, he could admit flaws even if he hated doing it. He would make this up to Shino somehow, even if he had no idea how to do it. As they entered Kiba mainly kept his gaze down, wanting nothing to do with any of these women. They were off limits, even if Kiba was a free man. Kiba had a mate for life, and he would save her just as Shino was going to save his. At Shino’s comment to Aaliyah Kiba decided that it would be best to show some support. “Yeah, believe that. We might seem weak to you all now but you’ll see that we will learn quickly. Do or die here right?”, he asked with a wicked grin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 am

Aaliyah glared at them both. "Oh yeah because strength is worth dea..." She stopped. She'd heard something like that before. Regardless of the way he said it, what he'd said... They wanted to get stronger, and they would not budge from their resolve? Walking a few steps towards them, she stood beside the one with the longer hair, staring up into his eyes that looked nothing like the man he seemed to remind her of. Her eyes narrowed and it seemed like she was struggling to figure something out.

"If you're gonna make out with him, do it later..." The red head said, putting earrings on before forcing heels on her feet that made her taller than both Kiba and Shino. "We're working."

Turning to face her, the shirt she was wearing twisted, opening the top of it, so part of her chest was visible to Shino's uncovered eyes. Then, Aaliyah's eyes narrowed. "No. You're working. I have a few days off. I don't tend to work well when my face is so badly bruised that I can't cover it up. Not to mention the blue thread that's going through my face."

The red head shrugged. "Oh yeah. You can clean the house! I have a bunch of laundry that needs to be done?"

"Yeah... and you can do it."

The red head, flipped her off and went into her room. "I want the long haired one. He's the cuter of the two. I'll sneak into his bed later." She stuck out her tongue and took off with the same blue haired girl from before.

Aaliyah sighed, opening the container and started to put the ointment on her face. "Tell Youki I'm sick, not hungry or dying. I don't wish to speak or see him. He's done enough to ruin my life..."

Kaliegh grabbed her wrist. "Aaliyah if you take of again, he's going to send someone after you, and I promise it won't be peaceful. Why do you keep taking off? It's so unlike you... Everyone has noticed that you seem to hate being here now. What happened on that mission in Ame? Something changed..."

Sighing, Aaliyah looked over at her. "I know if I leave it will result in the opposite intention of what I wanted on both sides..." It looked as if she was about to cry, but her back was facing them, only Shino had a half decent view of her face. "I left something behind I never should have. It's something sacred that was shattered. As much as I want it... I doubt... No, I won't get it back." She pulled her hand away and walked off into her room, slamming the door.

Kaliegh turned around and walked off. "Idiot..." She sighed. "Hey! Let's go!" She yelled to get their attention. "You really shouldn't even be in here. I'm going to show you where Youki summons us, and then where he lives and the distance you should stay from the main estate should you value your lives." She started to walk in the opposite direction, towards the center of the maze that made up this place. "That was Aaliyah... she fought with one of my sisters earlier today, so forgive her less than sweet mood. Normally she doesn't act this way."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:30 am

Shino tensed up for a moment, as Aaliyah cut herself off midstream and seemed to realize something. She was getting closer, and that wasn’t good. He had to make sure that Aaliyah didn’t touch him at all. As she got closer Shino took a step back, his eyes narrowing as she stared at him. He gave a cold glare despite who it was that he was looking at. He couldn’t let her figure it out. He couldn’t let her touch him, couldn’t get close to her till it was time. He was going this for her. “BACK off”, Shino said simply before the red head cut in. That seemed to distract Aaliyah enough. He kept his arms at his side, instead of crossing them like he usually did. Shino watched as the red head left, making her comment on the way out. Shino leaned over towards Kiba. “You know if it wasn’t forbidden I think I’d enjoy her company greatly”, he said with a small chuckle. Shino than just listened as Aaliyah went on her rant. She was talking about HIM. She loved him, and now she realized what she was losing. It tore his heart in two to say this next comment. “You know……you’d be a keeper to if you didn’t talk so much”, he added with another chuckle and giving a small wink towards her as she left.

Kiba listened in horror as Shino said what he said. Kiba gained a new found respect for Shino. To say those words to Aaliyah was probably the hardest thing that he had ever done. Kiba had broken down after making Akiko cry once. Shino was really going all out to make sure that Aaliyah didn’t even once suspect who they really were. Such dedication. “Right, well I guess we’ll just have to hope she cheers up”, Kiba remarked as his hands fell into his pocket. He began following their sensei again, all the while his stomach felt like it wanted to empty everything.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:37 am

No... It had been wishful thinking... There was no way Shino could force himself to say that. His eyes would betray him, and this man held that look in his eyes. He meant what he said. Like all the others, she was an object. Arguing with him would serve pointless. Once she slammed her door, she leaned against it, sinking down to the floor, wrapping her arms around her legs, her head disappearing in her knees, arms moving upwards to hide the entirety of her face. Her messy hair fell around her shoulders and for the first time since her mother's death - she cried.

"That was cold." Kaliegh said, but for some reason didn't seem all that phased by it, almost like she expected it. "Too bad she can't go see who she wants. I'm sure they'd love to see her..." It seemed she knew something that neither one of them did. "Oh, and you two should know two things, One, don't look Youki in the eyes when you speak to him, bow and look at the ground. Two, be sure not to give him any reason to mistrust you." She looked over her shoulder. "Speak only when spoke to. If he doesn't address you, bite your tongue. Until one of us say so, consider yourselves gennin again. You have no rights, no abilities. Nothing. You have a name, and he might change it. If he does, that's your name, forget the ones you walked through those gates with."

She stopped in an area that was used for meetings. It was grassy, but seemed a good place to sit and relax otherwise. "This is the main meeting place. All of us gather here. When we do, stick with your sensei, which for now is Xerion and myself... and don't mind his anti social tendencies... He doesn't like to really train or anything, so you'll be dealing with me for the first few weeks or a month. Oh! I should probably ask you now, how good are you with taijutsu?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:51 am

Shino glanced over at Kaleigh. “Just saying, she should shut that mouth of hers if she ever wants to be touched. She’s already ruining what she has by getting cuts”, he said coldly. “She’s damaged”, he said under his breath. It was what Aaliyah was afraid to be called because of her eye. She thought that she couldn’t be loved because of the fact that she wasn’t physically perfect. If Shino was to make sure that she’d stay away he would have to go all out to make sure that she had no desire to ever get near him. For her, Shino would force himself to be the complete scum that wanted Aaliyah for nothing but her body. Shino listened to all the rules, following their sensei as they went. “Right, well I’ll make sure to remember that”, he said simply. “And for my taijutsu…….not so good”, he admitted.

Kiba followed along with Shino as they went to the meeting place. “So we basically stick with you if summoned?”, Kiba asked to clarify. He made sure that if Youki came to immediately get on the ground and not speak unless spoken to. Apparently to Youki they were just going to be property. That was fine with Kiba, they were going to mooch off the enemy until they betrayed him. At their sensei’s question Kiba couldn’t help but smile. “Quite good actually”, he admitted with a shrug. “Better than you’d guess I bet”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:00 am

Kaliegh turned around and her hand made contact with Shino's face, harder than one would think for a girl. Phyically, she didn't look that strong. However, she punched him hard enough to send him backwards into a building, putting a huge dent in the building. "Shut up!" She yelled. "What the fuck do you know about anything? If you want to stay alive you better shut up! In case you DIDN'T notice, I'm a girl too! Will I never get touched because I can kick any man's ass and I like to talk? God you fucking prick... You seemed neutral until you saw Aaliyah and Maurine. If I have anything to say about it, you will NEVER see either of them again, and because you suck at Tai, I'm going to beat you and ride your ass until you cry like the sexist bitch you are, okay?" She asked, walking over and kicking him in the chest, holding him against the building.

"Let's start with 1000 push ups, 4000 fifty-yard dashes, and if you can still stand after that we'll see how things end up." She turned to Kiba. "You two are buddies. Everything he does, you do. Go ahead. Play nice." Her voice was now cold and nasty. It seemed her reign of being nice was over. Now she was their dictator.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:13 am

Shino had to admit that he didn’t really think his last comment through. As he made impact with the building he felt some blood forming in his mouth, taking more of his energy with every drop that left. Apparently he had just made a new enemy with Xerion’s sister. And considering that she was their sensei this wasn’t the best start. Shino picked himself up, wiping the dust off of his sleeve and outfit as a whole. She was going to make him work now huh? Well fine. She couldn’t force them to kill themselves. She would do enough to cause pain, but she wasn’t going to break them. Youki didn’t recruit just anyone. He and Xerion would make sure that they weren’t killed through training. Shino just held his gaze with her as her foot pressed harder into his chest. “Can’t do pushups with you holding me here now can I?”, he asked with a simple shrug. In truth if Kaleigh made sure that he didn’t see Aaliyah while he was there it would be for the best.

Kiba just let out a small wince as Shino got owned HARD. As he was instructed to begin what Shino started Kiba just gave a nod. “Right, getting on that now”, he said before dropping onto his stomach and quickly doing a series of several pushups. That was what she had said first after all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:20 am

Kaliegh turned around, her long hair forming a stream behind her. "You two better be here when I get back." She said, storming off. "And if you're not done, i WILL know." She said, turning to glare at the before stalking off angrily. It didn't take her long to disappear out of sight and ear shot of the two of them.

"No, dude come on..." A male said as the two walked through the ground. "Come on.. they're gone. They took off because Youki wanted to get Aaliyah away from Akiko. We're not allowed in there and I want to check out if they're house is better than ours. It's bigger."

"Tch, it's bigger because they're girls! You know how girls are! they probably have half of the house size for clothes, make up and tampons or something. What else do they need? Have you seen them? They don't eat... Get real..." The two men that were walking through the compound where the two male students which Cyon had taken on. They were both alone; without animal partners, which was most likely because they were just walking.

Stopping, they looked at Kiba and Shino. "What're you guys doing, who are you, and why are you here?" Asked the taller of the two.

"Oh! They have to be Xerion's team. The fresh meat we have to play with!" The other said, starting to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next