Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 pm

Kiba looked over to Aaliyah as she said that she should train him. “I recall you saying something about that right before I went to train with Akiko, I don’t remember the details very well though”, he admitted as his home was starting to come into view. “Something about trying to learn how to predict movements and stuff like that?”, he asked curiously. “Sorry, it doesn’t sit well in my memory”, he insisted with a shrug. “Remind me what it is you want to do?”, he asked.

“And of course”, Shino remarked as he saw that none other than Naruto was with Kakashi. He just hoped that Akiko wasn’t going to have another panic attack about this, otherwise things could get ugly. “Kakashi sensei”, Shino said as he approached the famous shinobi. “I need a piece of that paper that tells you what elemental chakra you have”, he said.

The one eyed shinobi turned to see Shino. “Ah, the Aburame heir”, he said in that calm voice that he always held. “I’m sure you need it for some good reason, take this”, he said as he handed him some.

Shino accepted with a nod. “Thank you, I’ll put it to good use”, he promised as he grabbed Akiko. “Come on Akiko, let’s go”, he insisted so she didn’t have to be around Naruto anymore.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Aaliyah sighed. "Well, you need to remember what's going to happen. Youki fight's dirty. I want you to learn to anticipate his movements... When you fight him, I want you to know what he's going to do so you have a higher chance of staying alive. He tends to use certain attacks more than others to kill his opponents when a few different things happen. That in and of itself will save you."

Naruto pointed over at Shino. "Hey wait! Where's that hot girl everyone kept saying you were with?" he asked, moving closer. "The one that turned me down... I can't imagine why she'd turn me down for you... I mean..." He looked over at the little girl and seemed surprised. "What's she doing here?" He asked, turning his head away from her, eyes closed, an irritated look on his face. Truthfully, he had no interest in babysitting this little girl. "What's she gonna do? Teach you to babysit?" he asked with a laugh.

Akiko moved to Shino's side, glaring at him. "Shut up..." She muttered, holding onto Shino's hand a little tighter. "Konoha or not..." She whispered, glaring at him. "The kyuubi killed my parents, and as it's host. That makes it you're fault. If you like living your life, I suggest you not start any problems." She was trying not to seem upset, even if she really was. Seeing that Kakashi had handed them two pieces of chakra paper, she couldn't help but smile. Reaching out to take one, it took seconds for her chakra to flow through it. The paper cut twice, showing air, then each of the four cubes that had been created all did something odd; one turned soggy - water, another burned - fired, another crumbled - earth, and the last crinkled.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 am

“Youki? Fighting dirty? Now I know you’re crazy”, Kiba said in an obviously joking tone. “I’m surprise he just doesn’t sit back on his throne of gold while he orders everyone else to fight and die for him. Man what I wouldn’t give to tear that guy’s throat”, Kiba muttered as they continued to walk. “Well anything that will help me the better……do you expect him to attack me personally because of Akiko?”, he asked curiously? He had a feeling that was part of the truth.

Shino didn’t bother stopping once he heard Naruto’s annoying voice. He was fairly certain that he had no interest in listening to anything that the man had to say. The words got to him though, and Shino kept getting closer and closer to drawing his kunai again, at least right until Akiko spoke. He listened to her and gained a small smile as she defended him, even if it was mostly because she hated the Kyuubi. Shino watched as the paper showed that she had the affinity for all the elements. “Well, might as well try myself”, he remarked as he channeled the chakra, waiting to see what the paper revealed.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:21 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. "Yeah who would have ever thought that he was the way he is." She laughed, as they walked, feeling a little better. "Well... I can't predict him perfectly, but... my best guess it that he'll only attack you directly if he feels that you would really hurt Akiko. His use of me is sort of giving him a reason to. I don't want him to kill you, but... I want him to be upset by you. The more upset Akiko is, the stronger she felt for you. It's important that she be really upset. If he thinks it's over, he'll most likely send someone else to deal with you instead of doing it himself. You love Akiko, and the stronger the bond a man has with someone, the harder they are to seduce. If Shino drains my chakra, he'll think it took more effort than it really did." She shrugged. "It depends on how this works out."

Needless to say, Naruto was pissed off. It seemed he would have started a fight had his sensei not stopped him. This of course made the small girl smile, sticking out her tongue, even if she gained a disapproving look from said actions. Akiko looked down at Shino's hand when he tried it. Walking over to him, she made sure not to touch him. Even if it was a small amount, her chakra could influence his and change the outcome. Watching the paper, she looked up at him as it started to change.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Kiba kept his gaze slightly on Aaliyah as they walked, trying his best to make sure that he understood everything that was being said. Basically Aaliyah was really hoping that Youki wouldn’t attack Kiba personally, because he’d probably die. This training was for a worst case scenario than? That made sense, after all Aaliyah was never certain if her plans would work, just pretty sure. He gave a nod. “That makes a lot of sense, but do you think I can defeat whoever he sends after me?”, he asked curiously. “I’ve taken on one of your siblings but I doubt I could take most of them on even in top form……..maybe if Akamaru was here as well”, he remarked as he approached the door to his house and opened it. “After you Aaliyah”

It didn’t take too long for the effects to show, Shino had pretty good chakra control after all. He closed his eyes and only a moment later the paper crinkled up into a tiny speck in his hand. He stared down at it curiously. “Lightning, can’t say I saw that coming”, he admitted with a nod towards Akiko. “Well than, any idea where we should go train?”, he asked curiously. He wasn’t sure how Akiko wanted to go about doing this, he wasn’t there for Kiba’s training after all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Aaliyah nodded. "Some of them most likely won't attack you because they love Akiko or because they know you didn't hurt her. Like Xerion. I need to talk to him before we do this. I want him to be in Konoha to intercept Akiko. If she can't freak out enough..." There was a pause, showing how uncomfortable Aaliyah was. "I might have to drug her into a depressed state temporarily... Just to you know, see how it goes." She sighed, going into his house. "But there is always something you can learn now. it seems like a waste to do nothing while Akiko is training Shino."

Akiko smiled. "It doesn't surprise me. Come on." She told him, taking his hand and smiling at him. "Let's go." As they walked off, she stuck her tongue out at Naruto. Continuing walking through the village, she started to head towards one of teh training grounds. "Lightning usually beats Earth." She smiled at Shino. "Kiba is Earth." Laughing softly, she seemed to be thinking. "Well with lightning you can always use to in water to conduct it further, and lightning can make fire..." She added, thinking about other ways he could use it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 8:57 pm

Kiba gave a small smile at that bit of news. “good to know that not all the family is as twisted as the deranged leader of the group”, he remarked as they made their way inside. Kiba closed the door behind him and slowly made his way after Aaliyah. “Drugging her huh?”, he asked as they continued to move forward. “Something about this all seems so wrong”, he remarked as he scratched the back of his head. “I know it needs to be done, but it’s going to kill me to do it…….I’m sorry”

Shino took Akiko’s hand and began following her to the training grounds, wondering how well this next bit of training was going to go. From what he had heard Kiba took to earth extremely quickly, and with Shino’s naturally amazing chakra control he should do just fine. It was now up to Akiko to just make sure he walked in the right direction. “Not bad ideas, I’ll have to do my best to keep them all in mind. I’m a pretty good strategist in battle ya know”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:31 pm

Aaliyah nodded. "I hate the idea or doing something like that to her, but I see no way around it. Akiko knows that this is a lie and if she's happy about it too soon... If you give her the cold shoulder, it'll definately help... Partially because we've been alone for extended periods of time together. I have four days until they send someone here, so they want me to become a fixture in the village so it's not strange that I'm here. Sort of like they want you to get used to me before I seduce you. It'll make it easier and I'll waste less chakra that way." As they walked through the house, it didn't take long for her to find his apartment.

Akiko looked over at him, crossing her arms as she thought about it. "Hmm... well..." She sat down, crossing her legs. "I guess the first step is to make you use lightning." She pointed out, trying to think of something. "I suppose we could make you concentrate and focus on... Oh!" She stood up and ran over to him. "here!" She took his hand, cupping it slightly so his fingers curled towards, but never touched his palms. "Try to imagine that someone you hate is in your hands, they're head, but it's more rounded, ok?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Kiba gave a slow nod as Aaliyah continued to explain why it was all necessary. He understood, but he was still going to hate himself by the end of all this. He just hoped that Akiko wouldn’t. “Well I guess we will all do what we have to do, I can’t really complain in comparison to what you’ve had to do for the village now can I?”, he asked curiously as they continued through. He pushed open the door to his apartment and allowed Aaliyah to enter. “Don’t worry, I just want to get it over with is all. I’ll do whatever it takes to protect her”

Shino followed Akiko closely, not positive as to what they needed to do. He sat down as she did, at first assuming that it was some method that they would use later in their training. Yes, actually using lightning would be the first step. He watched as she curled his hand inwards and began to focus. He was supposed to picture someone that he hated? Well that was easy enough, there was only one person that Shino truly hated right now. Shino stared down at his hand, picturing Youki’s head in his palm. “Now what?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:13 am

Aaliyah sat down on the couch and laid down. "Yeah, well... sometimes doing what is best is the hardest thing to do." She said, looking over at him, putting her hands behind her head, stretching out her legs and crossing them at the ankles. "I love Shino, but I doubt I could make him hate me... He means more to me than anything. HOwever, Shino isn't like Akiko. He can lie, and pretend... If Akiko was just more flexible this wouldn't be as difficult as it is now."

Akiko kneeled in front of him, holding his hand up so it was around his chest area. Holding the bottom of his hand, she thought about how to make him do this. Truthfully, she'd never taught anyone lightning and it's just the one she figured out how to use first. "Alright... um... try to form ball of chakra in their head, swirling it around until it explodes. But, you have to like..." She stopped. "Make it explode? You have to think about it like... sorta like a lightning storm. Two different energies come together. Try to focus neutral chakra in your hand in a ball, and then crash another chakra against it. Youki always explained it to me as white and black crashing together. He has an affinity for lightning and fire."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:02 pm

Kiba made his way over to one of his chairs and took a seat across from Aaliyah as she laid down, she apparently just wanted to talk before getting to the training. Kiba just crossed his arms and leaned back before slightly closing his eyes and listening. “Well, hopefully she’s strong enough and realizes what it will do for us, how beneficial it will be”, he remarked with a small yawn. He opened his eyes and slowly looked over to Aaliyah. “He really does love you, he’s never even looked at another woman, none of them were for his tastes…….you’re his everything”, he said softly. “Me and Shino might act like we don’t get along, but we are the closest thing that we have to best friends, and that is why when this battle comes I will fight for Akiko and you. Shino wouldn’t be able to bear it if he lost you”

Shino had a feeling that he knew what Akiko was talking about, but he wanted to make sure that he got it right. “Alright so ball of chakra, and then try to bring the lightning crashing into it and make it explode”, he said as he repeated the instructions. She said that she wanted him to make the lightning, but how was it supposed to turn out? “So, what is it supposed to look like once I do this? I prefer to think visually when training new jutsus I’m not used to”, he explained. Especially since he had never worked with lightning before. “And should you be so close if I’m going to create lightning?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Akiko learns fast, but deceit with Youki isn't something she will be considerably good at." She opened her golden eyes, looking over at him, a smile crossing her face. "I picked up that you and he are close. He stood up for you when i questioned leaving Akiko alone with you. He said that she'd be fine and I never questioned it. I suppose the only reason I;ve protected you is because you mean something to Shino and that he trusts you." Sitting up, she moved over to him. Putting her hand on his chest, she seemed to be thinking. "That and you're pure hearted. You've never hurt Akiko, and I know that you care for her. To be honest... I don't think I could live without Shino... I want him, I love him, I need him. If he dies, it will be the same for me that it would for him if I died."

Akiko nodded. "Exactly." She leaned back on her legs, then thought about what he asked. "It... should look something like this..." Raising her hand, blue light appeared in her hand like her palm was the sky. Shooting upwards, a bolt appeared in her hand, but unlike the ones that struck earth, it stayed in her palm. It flickered, moving and changing. "Lightning much like fire is alive. It has the ability to return to take life." Reaching across from them, stretching out to grab a branch, the lightning touched it, causing it to ignite, fire blazing from the branch. It slowly burned in her hand as she focused it, then looked up at him. "But..." She laughed. "I don't expect you to be able to do that... but keep in mind that lightning is a precursor to fire. You can use it for that reason even if you're not really a fire person."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 7:54 pm

“Yeah from what I make of the guy he doesn’t seem to be the type that would be tricked easily, he’s too good at it himself”, Kiba said with a small chuckle before seeing Aaliyah look to him and smile. Was it the joke? Kiba gave a small shrug. “As much as we hate to admit it we are good at working together, our styles match each other perfectly and we are able to make a balanced team given our personalities. If we ever agree on anything you can tell that we are really serious about it”, he remarked with a small yawn. He looked up curiously as suddenly she placed a hand on his chest. Kiba? Pure hearted? He had a hard time believing that Aaliyah actually meant that. He listened to her talk and slowly had his hand rest on her arm, hoping that she would look him right in the eyes. “Well than, looks like I’ll have to fight to protect you both”, he said with a small joking smile.

Shino watched curiously as Akiko told him that it would like what she was about to do. He watched as her chakra completely engulfed her hand, making it turn as blue as the sky itself. “Amazing”, he remarked as the lightning completely revealed itself, making Akiko seem like she some lightning god, holding a bolt of it as if it was nothing. He watched as she lit a nearby branch on fire, trying to learn the movements necessary. “Alright than”, he said simply as he closed his eyes and held out his palm. Within a few seconds Shino’s hand appeared the exact same as Akiko’s being engulfed by the lightning bolt that he summoned forth from it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Aaliyah looked into his eyes. "Shino and I have a connection that I can't really explain, but I know that with time you and Akiko will have a bond like that if you don't already have it." She sat down in front of him. "Gimme your hand." She said,moving her hand so Kiba would give her his hand. Looking down at his palm, she slid her fingertip of his hand. "Right here..." she muttered. "It's your marriage line. You have one, meaning you'll get married once." Leaning a little closer, she looked over his hand a little more. "And this line..." She pointed to one that was really long. "is like... your child line." She said softly. "It's longer than average." She turned her hand so her palm faced up; hers was around half the size of his.

Akiko's head popped up. "Shino! That was amazing!" She jumped up and hugged him. "Even Kiba didn't learn that fast!" A smile dawned on her face and she hugged him tightly. "Alright..." Putting her hand under his, she rested it there. "So, um... stand up." Standing herself, she smirked. "Now... try to envision it coming out of you. Lightning is alive, and if you give it a direction it will move. Oh! Better idea, shot it between your hands, like a ball?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:21 pm

“I think I know what you mean, or at least I do to a smaller extent”, Kiba admitted before Aaliyah made his way over to him. “I see it in how you both treat each other”, he said before blinking slowly. “My hand?”, he asked before turning it over so that she could see his palm. He raised an eyebrow as she pointed at his marriage line. Was this palm reading? He had never really seen one happen before. He only gave a nod as Aaliyah’s words. “Inuzukas have one mate for life, even if that mate leaves and hurts them terribly…….my mom probably only has one line as well”, he admitted a bit sadly as he couldn’t help but wonder how his mom dealt with that. He looked down at his child line and raised an eyebrow as Aaliyah pointed out how large it was. “So you’re saying that I’m going to have a ton of children?”, Kiba questioned curiously.

Shino was glad to hear that he had done well but her immediate hug caused his eyes to open and he lost his concentration. Oh well, at least he knew that he could do it once. It was only a matter of time now before the techniques just began to flow in after all. He stood up with her and listened to her explanation of lightning, trying to decide how best he should do what she said. Shino held up a hand to show he wanted silence for a moment. After a few seconds he put his hands somewhat close together before two strands of lightning formed, met in the center, and began growing into the orb that Akiko was talking about.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Aaliyah shook her head. "Sometimes it relates to sexual partners." She added, looking up at him. "And no offense, but from what I've heard Hana wasn't just with Sani when he was hiding out in Konoha." Now she was looking at his hands rather than his face as she said this. "Well... it's sort of different depending on a lot of factors. Shino's child line is longer than mine is... so that could mean it's the average between ours, either mine or his, or have nothing to do with either one." She shrugged. "But considering Akiko is used to having a large family I'd assume that she'd want more than two or three kids."

Akiko smiled at him. "You're really good at this." She said, moving her hair from her face. Biting her lip, she backed up a little bit. Why had he told her to shut up? Youki rarely spoke to her sometimes, and that was his hand sign to tell her that she needed to shut up before he shut her up. Looking down on the ground, she started to play with her nails. "I'm sorry..." She whispered, closing her eyes. "I'll stop..." Looking away, she started to play with her hair, moving her fingers through it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Kiba narrowed his eyes for a moment, a small warning that he didn’t want his sister to be insulted in his own home. Kiba didn’t know anything about what she did with her love life, but he’d probably rather not know about it truthfully. So these lines did determine how many kids you would have, but it wasn’t always accurate though. Kiba couldn’t help but wonder how you were supposed to tell. Maybe all this palm reading stuff was just completely fake. He just shrugged it not, not wanting to bring it up to Aaliyah. “Well, guess we’ll just have to see what happens”, he said with a small smile. “So how about I grab a shirt and we get started on this training of yours?”

Shino concentrated for a few more minutes, looking down at the orb that he had created. He had never thought that lightning would be so natural to him. It was incredible. “Hey Akiko am I really getting this right?”, he asked before he suddenly saw what she was doing. Shino had no idea that Youki used that same motion to tell people, especially Akiko, to shut up. Shino stopped channeling the chakra and walked over to her. “Hey Akiko, are you alright?”, he asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Standing, Aaliyah understood what he meant by the glare even if she saw it out of the corner of her eye. Sighing, she moved her hair back. "Yes." She nodded. "That sounds like a good idea, and whatever game you were playing with Akiko, we're not playing. Okay?" She asked, a smirk on her face. "hurry up."

It seemed like Akiko was lost within her own mind for a moment. Suddenly, she looked up when he spoke to her. "O-oh..." She muttered. "I-It's great. That's how you should do it." A weak smile crossed her face. Moving backwards a little, she was unsure of what to do. "I just... Youki... does that..." She muttered, pointing at him. "The hand thing... when he wants someone to shut up. He does that before he hits you." A smile crossed her face weakly. "You wanted me to stop talking..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Kiba couldn’t help but laugh a little guiltily as Aaliyah made the comment about them not going to play the same game as Akiko and he had done earlier. “Wouldn’t dream of it”, Kiba said before turning and running down the hallway to where he could get a shirt and get ready for the intense training to come. It was going to be a long evening for Kiba, he could tell……..

Shino frowned. “I’m sorry Akiko, I honestly didn’t know that he did that to you. Please forgive me, I didn’t want you to shut up and I would never hit you. You are my friend after all”, he said with a nod. He was pretty sure that he and Akiko could consider themselves that right? “Come on now, mind training me some more? Please?”, he added. Hopefully the next good while wouldn’t be as awkward as it had just been…..
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:02 pm

"It's alright." A smile spread across her lips. "Alright, try this." Lightning appeared in her hand and she started to make bolts fly between her hands which were a shoulder length apart. "Watch this." The bolts thickened, more appearing, shocking between her hands, making her hair start to move slightly from teh current. Slowly, the bolts started to move and change shape forming symbols; spelling out A-K-I-K-O between her hands, but continued to move; the bolts not moving far in her hands.

Aaliyah smiled at him, "Shino would have killed you if you did." She said as they walked off. "Come on." Their training lasted for a long time, until well after the sun had set. Deciding they did a good job, she nodded. "Let's go. I'm hungry and tired." She stretched her arms over her head. They walked off and she started to head back towards where Shino and Akiko where. As they went over there, she glanced at Kiba. "Remember what I told you. Don't look in her eyes, don't be happy to see her, don't let her touch you, and please... speak in short direct answers." As they came into view, she smiled. "Shino! Akiko!"

Akiko's head popped up when she heard her name. "Aaliyah!" Seeing Kiba, her eyes lit up. "Kiba!" Running over to him, she was about to jump into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Shino watched with curiosity as Akiko began to make several lightning bolts between her hands, eventually using them to spell out her own name in the middle of the air and still hold it. “Impressive”, the Aburame said as he placed his hands close and tried to do the exact same thing she had down. He formed the bolts fine but the S of his name looked more like a backwards Z, he wasn’t sure how to make the lightning bend like that in midair. “How’s that?”, he asked before hearing a familiar voice call his name. HE turned with a smile, already knowing who it was.

Kiba shrugged. “I wouldn’t want to. Sure you’re pretty and all Aaliyah but something tells me that even if we had met under the best circumstances we wouldn’t get along as anything else but friends……maybe mortal enemies though”, he added jokingly. In truth he would say that he liked Aaliyah, but it was never even an inch past that. “Wish me luck with what you are asking Aaliyah, I’m still not sure if I can do this but for her saki I will certainly do what I can”, he said honestly. “I’ll do what I can to make her sad, for her”, he repeated before he turned and saw Akiko running towards him. She was about to reach him before her head was stopped by his palm. “What?”, he asked simply.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Aaliyah walked over to Shino and kissed his cheek. "Hey." She whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I missed you." Without hesitation, she kissed him again, this time on the lips, a little harder. Looking over at Kiba and Akiko she sighed. TO be honest, she didn't want this to happen, but there was no way around it. Closing her eyes, she rested her forehead against his shoulder, she sighed. "Akiko needs to feel unsure about Kiba for this to work.." She whispered.

Akiko felt his hand on her forehead. Looking up at him, she winced, falling backwards. "O-Ow.." She muttered, rubbing her forehead. Turning her head, her eyes widened, she was scared. It almost seemed like her heart shattered inside her like a glass vase on concrete. "Kiba-kun...?" She muttered, her eyes starting to get a little teary. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 9:52 pm

“Hey love”, Shino said softly as Aaliyah made her way over and kissed his cheek. “And I missed you, I hope that your training with Kiba wasn’t too insanely destructive”, he said with a small joking smile before turning to see the interaction between Kiba and Akiko. “I can guarantee you that he’s pretending to be me in his head”, he whispered back. “My cold and quiet side scared Akiko until I showed that wasn’t all of who I was”, he pointed out. “Maybe he actually knows what he’s doing”

Kiba just watched as Akiko fell to the ground after running into his hand. He was actually surprised that she fell over that easily, wondering if she was always like this or just around him. The way she looked at him, made his chest tighten and made it hard to breathe. He did his best to make sure that he looked calm though. “Nothing”, he said with a small shrug as if the conversation bored him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Aaliyah smiled. "I know that this is hard for him. And no one can be you like you do." She told him, holding onto him. "God I love you." Resting her forehead against his, her eyes closed. "Are you hungry? I'm starving. I could really go for something to eat. Let's go back to your house. Come on Akiko, Kiba." She said, walking off.

Akiko blinked, looking up at him. Her eyes widened, why did he seem so distant? It was like he hated her. Turning her head, she looked at Aaliyah. "W-What did you do!?" She yelled, turning around to face her, tears sliding down her face. "He didn't act this way before he went with..." She stopped and then went to ran off, but Aaliyah grabbed her by the hair to stop her.

"I didn't do anything to him. You're not running off." She said, pulling her. "Come on." She said, starting to walk towards Shino's house. Once they got inside, Aaliyah was confident that Akiko would get lost before she was able to find a way out of Shino's house.

Running off down one of the hallways, Akiko went through the maze of twists and turns before stopping. Resting her hands on her knees, she began to pant, eyes narrowed, a pissed look on her face. She kicked the wall hard, making it crack in half. "Ugh!" She yelled, punching it, her hand going through it. As if broke, a metal pipe fell, slamming into her shoulder. Biting her lip, it started bleeding to stifle her scream. Opening her eyes, she started to shake. "O-Ow..." She muttered, trying to pull her arm out, only succeeding in ripping the flesh on her arm open.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 4:26 am

“I think watching this is going to be very hard on all of us”, Shino admitted as he watched the exchange getting worse and worse. There was no way that someone wasn’t going to come out of this with deeply hurt feelings. Shino sighed, he supposed that was the point after all. Still this just seemed overly cruel on so many levels. “Yeah, let’s just get going now”, he said.

Kiba did his best to not show any form of emotion, literally pretending that he was Shino. No matter what happened, no matter what was said he couldn’t let her think that he cared about her anymore. It was cruel, but Kiba would rather she lived and hate him than have her die with love in her heart. She deserved to live, and if this is what it took then so be it.

Shino just watched as the moment that they got to his house Akiko ran off immediately. “She won’t be able to get out, at least I really doubt it”, he admitted. “The Aburame state isn’t easy to navigate, even if you have been here multiple times”, he said before leading Aaliyah off to find a kitchen. “What are you hungry for my dear?”

Kiba was about to follow those two, thinking that his love of food might be able to at least help him get his mind off of things. Suddenly though, a feint smell came to his nose that was all too familiar. It started small but grew stronger, there was a lot of it. “Akiko!”, he said in a breath before turning and running, darting down halls as if he had lived her for ages. “Akiko!”, he shouted as he got closer. “Akiko!”, he shouted again before turning a corner and seeing how hurt she was. Oh god, that was a lot of blood. HE ran over to her and fell to his knees. “No, oh god no. Akiko what happened? Can you see me okay? Can you hear me?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next