Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:01 am

Kiba gave a nod. “Celebrations of every kind. Food, games, dances. It’s not every day that the future clan heir marries his mate after all in our ritual of unity”, he pointed out. “It’ll be a large celebration, larger than anything you can see or imagine”

Shino watched his love, the color was literally drained from her entire body. She looked afraid, more so than anything else had caused her to be. “Calm down Aaliyah, we will make this right. Rumors happen, as long as we have the Inuzua clan come out and dispel it I’m certaint that we can still save this”, he remarked with a nod. Kiba was going to get knifed some day. Seriously was he just trying to put everyone’s lives in danger? Was that like his drug? How he got a buzz? Well Shino was getting tired of it, and if he kept it up Shino was going to make sure that he wouldn’t enjoy it for long. Shino took Aaliyah’s hand and ran with her towards the Inuzuka complex. It wasn’t long before they got through to both Kiba and Akiko.

Kiba jumped as the door was suddenly kicked open. Seriously, why the HELL did no one knock anymore!? Kiba wasn’t even old and he thought that was a nice concept! What the hell had changed!? “Aaliyah?”, Kiba questioned before a second voice suddenly sounded form behind him. “And you too?”, he asked curiously. God the gang was all here now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 am

Aaliyah walked over to the bed. "You need to call of this marriage now. You can't marry her... If you marry her Youki will find out and he'll kill me before starting a war. I'm supposed to be watching her and then breaking her heart, remember? If this happens, this marriage becomes legal. She'll no longer be a member of the Heisha clan. They'll kill her too."

Xerion jumped through the window. "Oh... Youki probably won't kill you Aaliyah. Don't be modest. He'll just torture you, leave you in a cell so he can have sex with you a couple times first then see if you die from broken bones or starvation. It'll all depend on how much he blames you." He leaned against the wall, his guitar making a small amount of noise from the contact. "'Kibi, come here."

Akiko got up and went over to her brother, who's arms wrapped around her. "Why can't I marry Kiba?" She asked, resting her head on his chest. With a sigh, he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her forehead softly. "Youki doesn't want you to. Bad things will happen. This needs to wait, okay?" He said. "Go find Hana and tell her and Kiba's mother that this needs to be postponed because of Youki, okay? That he'll start a war." He pushed her by the back until she darted out of the room to do as she was told. "Youki expects her to return heart broken. If this doesn't happen or she marries you then it does, the only way to end the marriage is to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:22 am

Kiba was absolutely silent at Aaliyah’s words. The marriage was to be cancelled, what had filled him with such joy only moments ago was now the cause of so much worry and pain. How had the highest point in his life been followed by such disappointment? They weren’t going to let him marry the woman that he wanted to. It was to be postponed till all of this was over. How long would that be? Three years?

Shino felt a hard knot forming in his stomach at Xerion’s words. HE knew the guy was just telling the truth but he also seemed to be horribly to Aaliyah. Shino would give anything to get this guy to shut up. Picturing Aaliyah in a situations like that wasn’t something that he wanted at all.

Kiba watched as Aaliyah ran out of the room, heading out to tell Hana and his mom that the wedding was going to be postponed. He couldn’t believe that within a moment that had all been decided. HE didn’t even get to say anything in his own defense, he couldn’t argue why he should be allowed to love the woman of his dreams. Without even saying a word Kiba just leaned back in bed, staring up at the ceiling as Xerion began speaking his justifications as to why this needed to be done. Kiba understood, but that didn’t mean that he had to like it at all. He let out a short breath of air. “I take it this means you’re leaving now?”, he asked Aaliyah although he didn’t make eye contact with her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 2:31 am

Aaliyah sighed, sitting on the bed, shaking her head. "No... I can't leave yet. I have to seduce you and make Akiko return in tears. I need to finish this or Youki will be angrier than when he finds this rumor. If we keep the rumor and Akiko runs out, it'll make this much more believable. It's the idea I'm going to do with." She stood up. "We need to do this before marriage is set to take place." Looking up at Xerion, she studied him. "You're here to intercept Youki to arrive, right?"

Xerion nodded. "Yep. I'm harder to notice than Youki. When Akiko runs out crying, I signal him, and he'll arrive to take her home. That's what'll happen and if all goes well... we might be able to work something out so you can have your ceremony... when she's not a baby. I can't believe you want to marry a little girl." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'll deal with your mother and sister." He waved to Kiba.

Looking at Shino, Aaliyah sighed. "Come on... we gotta get this over this." She said, taking his hand. "Kiba you should leave. Go into hiding somewhere, mkay?" She asked, turning to face him. "Either go into the evacuation in the Hokage mountain, or wait in Shino's house with Shibi until we come and get you, okay?" She questioned.

"Turn into Shino before you go. We'll talk more about this when Akiko is gone. It's not as bad as we're making it seem. You can't marry her at this very moment. Youki isn't going to trust me much longer... I have the feeling that this mission will end very soon." Walking over to him, she sat on the bed in front of him. "Don't be so depressed because you can't marry her now... ok? It's irritating. Shino can't marry me either and he's not bitching." Turning to look at Shino, she sighed. "Switch places.. turn into one another..." She instructed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:04 am

So that was it huh? They were just going to make this worse and worse for him. Kiba was going to marry Akiko and have her bonded to him for the rest of their lives. And now not only was he not going to marry her, but he wasn’t even going to get to see her again. It would be months till she came back, and considering what she was about to see he had a feeling that she wasn’t going to be in a rush to get back here. Kiba didn’t want to hear their excuses anymore.

Kiba slowly leaned up, doing his best not to just lean forward and punch Aaliyah in the face. She talked like she was god. She could save herself and Akiko right now, but no she kept going back to Youki because they hadn’t thought of a plan yet. Well damn it, why didn’t they all just get together and make one!? Kiba was so sick and tired of this bullshit. “Hey Shino, don’t send for me till they’re both gone. I’ll be in Hokage Mountain”, he said before making the hand sign and turning into Shino. He walked forward and out the door, not looking an any of them. Aaliyah thought she knew how Shino felt? She had no idea how badly Shino wanted her, and how much pain she put him through.

Shino watched as Kiba left, knowing the pain that he was in. Shino glanced down at the floor for a moment, not able to say anything. He exhaled a short breath and made the hand sign, perfectly looking like Kiba down to his usual smile. “Well, guess we should get on with this huh?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:12 am

Aaliyah watched Kiba walk off, and an unpleasant sensation passed through her entire body. Truth be told, trusting others when it came to Youki was exceptionally hard for her. Even more her mother died she was so accustomed to doing and dealing with things on her own. Since she was able to walk she'd been independent... and the mission forced her into a world where she was a liar. Trust was never an option as much as she wished she could give it. She'd been ready to die - ready for this hell to be over.

Now however, she didn't want to die, but wanted it to just end to be with Shino. Running off was never something ANBU would let her get away with... but at the same time, what other option was there? Leaving Shino killed her inside, and she knew that it hurt him too. What could she do to stop it? To relax him and make him feel better, to be able to stay here with him. To REALLY be with him...

Closing her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck slowly. "I love you..." She muttered, her body shaking in his embrace. Looking into his eyes would kill her - even if they were his eyes, it was still Kiba's body... She didn't want to face either one of them. All she wanted to do was curl up and die. All of this was her fault. No matter how much she loved Shino, she never should have done this to him - stolen his heart only to leave it bleeding each time she left him. Tears started to form in her eyes. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered. "This is all my fault..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 am

Shino bit down on his lip softly. He could tell that something was wrong. Hell, there was something wrong with all of them. He personally couldn’t work up the courage to tell the woman he loves that he wanted to marry her. Kiba wasn’t allowed to be with the girl that he loved because of her position and the possibility of war. Aaliyah had been living in hell for the past several years. And of course Akiko was the key piece in a war that she didn’t even want happening.

As Aaliyah came closer he wrapped his arms around her, not certain quite what to say. “I love you too”, he said softly. It was Kiba’s voice, which was really strange to hear. He shook off the feeling since the conversation was quite serious. “Aaliyah, don’t apologize”, he said softly. “I’d rather live through a thousand hells than die without meeting you…….things are hard now, but everything after this will be SO beautiful”, he remarked as he leaned his forehead into hers. “We have to stay strong……Kiba is too, even if he’s letting his pain show the most”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:35 am

Aaliyah shook her head. "No..." She whispered. "I love Akiko and I want to protect her, but..." She closed her eyes tighter, making tears fall from them. "I never should have let myself get close to you. Saying that kills me inside because you're the only person that I've ever loved, that has EVER trusted me... and that I've ever trusted but this... this has caused you so much pain and trouble. I love you. I'd do anything for you but..." She whispered, closing her eyes. Leaning forward, her lips crashed against his. To be honest, she had no desire to talk about this anymore. she just wanted this to be completely over...

Her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as she kissed him, her hand sliding to his shirt, pulling at it. This was so strange to her... It felt nothing like Shino's body. He was shorter than SHino, his body was strange... he was more muscular, and his body was almost harsher... Undressed him was difficult, almost awkward... Why wouldn't he just be Shino? It made her let out a small whine as she felt his body react to hers.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 am

Shino wasn’t sure what to say. How could he help Aaliyah justify something that was causing so much pain? They were all sad in their own way, each one going through their own personal pain. He wanted to help her, to comfort her, to do anything that would make this easier somehow. What was there though? As her lips pressed into his Shino used Kiba’s arms to pull Aaliyah closer. All he could do was distract her, try to make her forget. What else was there?

A good while later and they were both laying in bed, both a good deal less satisfied than usual. There was just silence, after all Shino could tell that Aaliyah was not a fan of Kiba’s body. He turned to her slowly, his hand taking hers softly. “I love you”, he whispered softly. This was all SO wrong in his mind. It was like Kiba had just done her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:57 am

Aaliyah still had her eyes closed. Everything about this was so... off. Kiba's body was nothing like Shino's. It was almost painful... Even with Shino's mind it was another man's body and it was still like she was cheating on him... Somehow, it didn't change the fact that no matter what she said or did, she had sex with Kiba, not with the man she loved. He pulled her closer and turned her so she was facing him, something she didn't want to do. Looking at him would just make her hate herself more. "I know you do..." Was all she could reply. Sitting up, her back faced him. "I think you should go take a shower..." She muttered.

Bathing with him wasn't something she wanted to do right now. As soon as she was alone she wanted to burn off all of her skin... Everything Kiba's image had touched, everything he'd violated. As much as she wanted to cry again, she knew that it wouldn't change anything. During what happened, she tried to hard not to cry, and succeed, but she felt so numb and dead inside. Now, she finally understood what a prostitute felt like and the empty feeling they needed to fill within them. All of her skin was a fire, not with the passion she usually felt with Shino, but of guilt and self hatred; a hatred she'd never felt for herself before now.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:15 am

This was killing her on the inside. Shino could only hang his head in shame. Was this really the best plan that they could have gone with? Aaliyah looked like she was about to die on the spot, of a broken heart. She knew that it was him right? She knew that she hadn’t done anything wrong. She knew that he still loved her. Shino just slowly got up, lightly throwing a blanket over Aaliyah, since she probably felt disgusting right now. “I’ll be out soon”, he remarked before heading over to the bathroom. It would be a few minutes before Aaliyah heard the hot water turning on.

Aaliyah had other problems to deal with though. The door was suddenly thrown open. “Aaliyah!”, the real Kiba shouted as he entered the room. He looked towards the bed. “I need to……oh”, he muttered before turning his back to her. She was naked, and that wasn’t really something that he wanted right now. “Aaliyah I need to talk to you about this whole plan of yours”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 am

Aaliyah sighed when she heard Shino stand up. She nodded, but didn't look at him, feeling the blanket around her. Closing her eyes, she squeezed them closed for a moment. When the door opened, she looked up and felt her heart shatter all over again. With a sigh, she wrapped the blanket around her and got out of the bed. Walking over to his closet, she went inside and got dressed. Coming back out, she almost seemed dead inside. "What do you want?" She asked, staring at him, but it was almost as if she was looking right through him.

It really did look like she was dead, an empty shell stood there in front of him, her soul long since departed after being torn from her body with amazing force. "I honestly don't think there's anything that can change it at this point... But what do you want to say?" She asked. Her eyes were resting on him, as much as she knew she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Kiba waited till Aaliyah came back, hopefully she had just gone to get dressed or something. He wanted to get everything off of his chest but he’d rather be able to look at Aaliyah rather than talk to a wall. That would just be strange. Once she spoke he glanced back, only fully turning around once he realized that she was completely clothed. “It’s about time that someone spoke to you and I’m going to be the one to do it. Shino should have done it a long time ago, but he’s too afraid of losing you to do it”, Kiba said as he stared at her.

“You’re nothing more than an angel of death, all you do is bring pain to those that you supposedly care about”, Kiba began. “You are ruining what me and Akiko have, constantly taking her back to that madman who wants to sell her off to get married. AT least my feelings are genuine when they come to her, no matter what you and Xerion say”, he growled. Kiba was only getting warmed up though. “And despite what you think is best I can’t believe that you would put your own love through such pain. Do you know how it kills him every time you leave? Do you have ANY idea what he is like when you are gone? Every day he waits, worried that someone will come and tell him that you’re never coming back because Youki’s found out who you are”, he stated before taking a step closer. “And most of all……you continuously go back to a mad man that you say wants to have sex with you and make you his, it makes me wonder if there’s a reason you keep going back”, he stated before taking another step. “My clan would have been wiped out because you’ve asked me to watch Akiko over and over again, had I not taken that blow for her do you know how many people would be dead because of you!?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Aaliyah wasn't in the best mood to begin with. Crossing her arms over her chest, she paused, her lips parting to speaking, but he continued to talk, now allowing her to. What did Shino want to tell her that he couldn't and why would he tell Kiba? Was he really intimidated by her? Once he started speaking, her eyes widened. Was... this the truth? Did everyone think this way but was just too scared to tell her?

Shino... was really in that much pain when she was gone...? As if it hadn't been before, Aaliyah's entire body started to become numb. All of her nerve endings starting to freeze, not sending any transmittions throughout of her frame. Her arms uncrossed and it almost seemed like she was about to fall or pass out. Her eyes started to water again and it really did look like she was about to cry. "I..."

There was nothing she could say that would deny that because... everything he'd said was right... Nothing except for the fact she returned to Youki for something other than the fact it was her job to. But... how could she argue with that when the rest of his argument was so strong.

Sensing charka she'd become very accustomed to sensing, her eyes moved from the ground to Kiba's eyes, staring straight into them. His entire body instantly went numb and he lost control of it, someone else moved him like a puppet. "Is that how you really feel?" She asked, looking up at him, a seductive tone in her voice. His body moved forward and grabbed onto her, lips meeting hers forcefully. Her arms wrapped around his neck as the door opened.

"Kiba-kun... I..." There was a pause, soon followed by tears spilling out of Akiko's eyes, then her screaming at the top of her lungs. "You lied! I hate you!" Before running out of the house as fast as she could. Once she disappeared out of the gates, a tall male with a covered face stood there, wrapped his arms around her as she cried and they vanished.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 5:56 pm

Kiba just stared at her, his eyes filled with the most powerful hatred that he could muster. She was ruining everything in his life. His clan had been suspicious of him for so long, his sister had nearly died and Kiba himself was nearly killed, not to mention that Akiko could be killed at any time if something was found out. Kiba suddenly felt like he was unable to move. HE would have tensed if he could. What was she doing!? Suddenly he was drawn closer to her and kissed her. NO! This was what she had been talking about. Aaliyah once said that if they kissed she could force him to love her. Was this her way of getting him to be quiet forever!?

No, it was far worse than that. Akiko saw it all, and she knew that it was really him and not Shino. Kiba wanted to scream out to her, telling her to come back or run after her. But no, Aaliyah wasn’t going to have it. The moment that Aaliyah released though she was welcomed by something she probably wasn’t expecting. Kiba had been working out, so this was going to sting. His fist rose and drove straight into that pretty damn face of hers. He hoped that left a mark like none other. “Thanks for proving my point you bitch”, he said as he turned away from her, making sure that she wouldn’t take control again. “Now just get the hell out of this village and never come back! If you’re going to cause pain bring it upon yourself! I’ll have no more of it!”, he shouted before running out the door. Kiba didn’t get far though. Akiko’s scent had all but vanished.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Aaliyah hated this feeling. It was a forced kiss, but she was sure that Cyon would by it. He was on the roof, but he had the best vision Aaliyah had heard of. He could see at huge distances, but he was crippled because he was unable to see that she had to seduce him in order to make the kiss happen. Why did she made Shino leave?! Her three days were up, and those who assigned her the mission were getting impatient, wanting Akiko out now.

Once she heard Akiko yell and start to cry, she felt something break inside her, but she made sure not to release Kiba. Then, finally, Cyon disappeared and Aaliyah let him go. Then something happened she never expected; a closed fist collided with her face. Her back slammed into someone, making her wince, then fall to the ground. Looking up at Kiba, her hand touched her face, blood starting to seep from her mouth. Now her face was bruised and purple. "Ow... Kiba..." She stopped when he kept screaming at her.

There was no way he'd listen. He was right... Getting up, she ran out of the house and went back to Shino's. Running into his room, she grabbed the lipstick she had in her bag and wrote on his mirror.

Shino
I'm sorry... That was the last time you'll see me, this is the end.

Just below it, she drew a heart and signed her name - in writing, just like her appearance - pretty and perfect. Putting the lipstick on, she kissed the mirror just below her name and ran off as fast as she could, taking off from the village.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 pm

Kiba made a vain attempt to follow Akiko’s scent, but it was all for not. She was gone, and she hated him. Everything was ruined. The day had started out so well, and now it was just going down into one large hell hole. Akiko saw what she saw, and she could tell that it was the real Kiba. That bitch Aaliyah manipulated him, made it look like he was cheating on Akiko…his mate. Kiba was in the Konoha forest, just leaning up against a tree as his silent tears fell. She was gone, back to the madman again. Kiba felt his arm shaking, some of Aaliyah’s blood still covering it. That had felt good hitting her, making her feel the pain that she brought to everyone else. HE should’ve taken a knife to her heart, that would have been a more fitting punishment. Kiba just let out a large roar, thrashing at anything near him, pouring chakra into each blow, smashing rocks and trees. He did this for several minutes before just standing there and panting. “Time to get Shino to realize the truth, he’s always been blunt enough to say it to me after all”, Kiba said before dashing towards the village. If Shino made Aaliyah give up Akiko than she would. He knew it.

A few minutes after everything had happened Shino made his way out of the shower, still disguised as Kiba right now. “Aaliyah?”, he asked as he realized that the room was empty. “Aaliyah?”, he asked again. No answer. Where could she have gone? Shino let out a sigh. She was probably still feeling so empty about what had happened. “She must have gone home”, Shino remarked as he made his way out. He still wasn’t sure if he needed to stay as Kiba, so he kept the disguise for now. IT was only a few minutes later that Shino made his way back into his room and removed the disguise. “Aaliyah?”, he asked one more time. He turned his head and froze as the mirror came into view. He ran over it, reading it at least a hundred times. “But…….but she promised”, Shino uttered weakly as his hand reached out to the words, as if they were Aaliyah herself. Shino broke down, collapsing to his knees as he released more tears than he ever had before. “Aaliyah……no!”, he shouted as he grabbed at his hair. She promised……
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Lillian stood outside the bathroom door. "Akiko... unlock the door..." She pleaded, trying to sound motherly towards the younger sister she'd raised. "Please... I love you, you know that, don't you?"

"NO!" Akiko screamed, in the shower, crying loudly, scrubbing her body raw in all the places which Kiba had touched her. Her skin was red, raw, and near bleeding from the pressure and anger she was inducing on herself for the past two hours. Tears mixed with water, unnoticed as they fell onto the floor of the shower. Why was she in this much pain. "GO AWAY! I don't want to talk to anyone!" She screamed loudly. "He said he loved me too! He lied to me just like you are now!" She screamed, hitting the wall again, making chakra go through it. Sealing herself inside was the only thing that kept her brothers from breaking down the door or walls, which they'd already tried and given up, not wanting to put anymore dents in the walls they couldn't bring down.

Another version of Akiko darted through the gates of Konoha as fast as she could. Her hair was wet, but pulled back in a ponytail, braided along the center of her back. A black hoodie was around her, holding her thin body tightly, keeping it warm in the chilled night air. Running through the arrays of the village, she wandered into Kiba's house and wandered into his room.

Figuring he was in a meeting, she sat down, feeling Akamaru rub up against her, making her smile. Scratching behind his ears, she let him lay on her legs, resting a good deal of his weight on her. When she heard loud voices, she got up, running out of his room, grabbing onto Kiba's hand, wrapping her arms around it to stop him from from punching Shino. "Stop! Why are you fighting?!" She asked, looking up at him, her eyes round, holding fear within the beautiful brown hues.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:19 pm

It didn’t take long for Kiba to find Shino. The guy was wailing miserably, apparently that slut of a woman finally took off. Kiba could only smile as he read the words. He meant what he had said. She claimed to be all about the peace and wanting everyone to be happy with what she was doing. All her actions ever did was bring misery and anger to those she was close to. Kiba felt like the Leaf village was a thousand times safer with her gone. They could all just go back to their lives. They didn’t deserve the chaos. She made him lose Akiko forever, it was only fair that she and Shino never saw each other again. The two men made their way to Kiba’s house, after Kiba pointed out that he didn’t want the sheets that Shino and Aaliyah had made love in.

As Shino was gathering up the stuff Kiba was leaning up against the wall. “Misery, you do realize that’s all she brought us right?”, he asked. “At first I thought I was being too hard, given all the stuff that she had been through. No, I saw everything clearly from the very first moment”, he said in a low whisper. “She doesn’t belong in the leaf village Shino, you and I both can see that. Akiko, she could’ve stayed here from day one if that was what Aaliyah really wanted. But no, she kept having to make plans that never came true…..always lies”, he growled. “And now look where you and I are because of it…..miserable and alone”

Shino said nothing to Kiba’s words, at least not at first. As the Inuzuka continued to talk Shino felt himself forming a fist, wanting nothing more than to fight back. “Aaliyah knew what she needed to do, she was just placed in horrible circumstances”, he said before turning to face Kiba. “But of course what would you know of that? Everything has been given to you, hell even the position of clan heir is yours now. What have you had to fight for Kiba?”, Shino asked as he stared right into the Inuzuka’s eyes. “NOTHING! You are just a selfish little punk who can’t see the world for what it is around him and those who do their best to make it through it”, he said before stepping closer to Kiba. “The only reason you got involved at all is because you acted just like your FATHER!”

That tore it. Kiba brought his fist back, shouting at the top of his lungs. HE was about to tear the glasses off of this bastard’s face! Before Kiba shot it forward though he felt a weight on his hand. He blinked and turned quickly to see who it was. His eyes widened. He figured it was a clan member about to stop him. “Akiko?”, Kiba asked in completely shock. He fell to his knees in front of her, a look of pure shock on his face. “Akiko……but you left?”, he questioned in a shocked tone. “Wha……uh…”, Kiba didn’t even know what to say.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Akiko smiled at him. "You told me to...?" She pointed out, letting go of his arm when he fell to his knees. "Aaliyah said she was going to make it seem like she was with you to make me upset and go back to Youki. I felt Cyon coming towards the house and when Hana said she smelled him, I came to find you. Aaliyah said they had three days, and this is the third day we've been here. Youki was outside of the gates waiting for me, and when I went there, we disappeared, he brought me home. I screamed, cried and locked myself in the bathroom. Then I snuck out of the window to come back here and find out what Aaliyah wants me to do next. It's not like my siblings expect me to want to speak with her after what I saw."

Watching how shocked he looked, her eyes widened. "You thought I meant it!" She jumped up and down happily. "That means I did well, right?!" She asked, looking into his eyes. They were around the same height because he was on his knees. "I fooled you!" She said, a huge amount of excitement in her voice. "What about Aaliyah, was she fooled too? Did she think I actually meant what I said?" The smile on her face was still present, but Kiba didn't look too happy, making the smile fade. "What... did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Kiba’s face was not a pleased one by any means. Akiko might of thought that his emotions were aimed at her, but this was not so. He felt like he could throw up thirty stomach loads right now. Aaliyah was gone now because of him! He thought that she was being selfish, that she had pushed Akiko to run away from him forever. For a minute after Akiko asked what she had done he just stared at her, not moving his eyelid even an inch. “Oh god….oh god no”, Kiba said before standing up and turning away, biting down on his thumb. Aaliyah said she was never coming back, and it was all his fault. He hit her, damaged her out of rage that shouldn’t have been targeted at her. “It’s not you Akiko…..it’s me”, he uttered weakly.

Shino was on Akiko the moment that Kiba got away from her. He knelt down and looked her right in the eyes, even though she couldn’t see his. “Akiko, I need to know where your brother stays”, he said firmly. “Aaliyah is in grave danger, and if we don’t get her she is going to die”, he said seriously. He looked her straight as his hands rested on her shoulders. “Please Akiko, I really need to know…….I have to go get her”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Akiko seemed confused by Kiba's reaction. What happened just now? She'd only been gone a few hours? As Kiba moved away, she reached out to touch his shoulder, but felt someone else grab her shoulder and spin her around. Looking into Shino's covered face, she blinked a few times. "Y-yeah... but my siblings don't know I came here. I left a clone so they thought I'd still be upset with Aaliyah. If I talk to her they'll know it was fake and Kiba-kun will get in trouble. So will Aaliyah...?" She added, biting her lip.

"If you want I can go find her and try to fight her for what happened, but I need to know what she's going to do first." Raising her hands to her face, she started to run her thumb over her lips, biting at it softly. "Youki told me I'm not allowed to bring anyone home. He'll know if I do." She turned her head to face Kiba, waiting for him to tell her what to do. "I don't know what else to do... Nee-sama will be very angry... I..."

The window opened and Xerion jumped into the room. Even though he was around five feet eight inches tall, he was flexible and moved around with extreme ease - much like how Akiko did. "Akiko...?" He walked over to her, touching her face. "What...?" he muttered. "That was an act?" He asked, surprised, taking her shoulder. He kissed her forehead. "Go home..." He muttered, pushing her. "Aaliyah's planning to kill Youki by sacrificing her own life because of what happened. Go and attack her, jump into her mind to stop her, ok? Leave her unconscious. I'll take care of everything else." He pushed her a little harder this time.

Akiko nodded. "Okay...." She whispered, turning around and looking at Kiba. Running over to him, her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him quickly. Turning around, she ran off outside his house.

Xerion looked at them. "Youki has requested that I form a team. I have two males and a girl on my team. The two boys won't arrive for another another month or so. If you two think you can pretend to be them in their absence, you can come and live and train from the inside. It'll give me a chance to get to know you." He stood in front of Kiba, staring into his eyes. "Meaning I'll know if it's worth letting you live for having sex with my sister."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:35 am

Shino could barely control his breathing as all this was going on. Was there really nothing that they could do for her? Was Aaliyah going to die because of Kiba? Even if he felt justified, Shino wasn’t sure that he’d ever be able to look at Kiba again if Aaliyah went through with that she had planned. Shino tried to swallow, feeling how dry his throat was. His stomach was churning and everything just felt so wrong. He knew that Akiko was telling the truth, she’d never lie to him or Kiba. Shino was nowhere as close to Akiko as Kiba was but they at least got along now. Akiko was just always against lying. Of course it was then that hope showed up in the form of Xerion. “I’ll do whatever it takes, pretend to be anyone or do anything you ask of me. Just as long as it will save Aaliyah”, Shino said softly.

Kiba watched the exchange between Xerion and Akiko. He knelt down and kissed her softly, knowing that she needed to go. Kiba was now determined to do whatever it took to save Aaliyah. It was his fault she had this idea. He had to stop her before it was too late. She deserved to live. “I said horrible things to Aaliyah, and I’m going to do anything to save them both……I’ll never forgive myself if something happens”, he said seriously as he stared at Xerion. “Fine, make whatever judgments you want on me. I suppose I deserve it right now anyways”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:45 am

Xerion watched Akiko run off. "Okay. My team's power will be in genjutsu, however because it'll be the two of you, I convinced Youki that training under Kaliegh before me would be the wisest choice. You'll train with my sister, and if you're there long enough, which I doubt, you'll learn the basics of my genjutsu." He leaned back again the wall, something he did quite often, like he didn't like standing or his guitar was exceptionally heavy. He pulled out a scroll from his open jacket and tossed one to each of them.

"This won't be easy. You need to memorize everything inside those scrolls. I don't care how you dress as long as it's not the clothes your wearing now. You can switch which one you want. Youki is suspicious. If the others arrive and act drastically different, he might kill them assuming they're not legit. Keep that in mind. Just keep in mind the act you play has to be believable, meaning your dog stays here..." He said, looking at Akamaru, then towards Shino.

"As for your insects, I know nothing about them. As long as you can keep them unseen, you can keep them inside you or whatever..." He turned his back. "I'll come and get you later. I need to make sure this thing works out, ok?" he asked, jumping onto the window sill. "Meet me about a mile north of here at midnight. There's a large clearing with an ancient weeping willow tree. Wait in or at the base of the tree. I won't wait for you, so be there at exactly midnight." He grinned. "From this point onward, I'm your sensei and you're my bitches. You should get used to me and my sister telling what to do and how." He slid the window open a bit more.

Turning to face them, his long brown hair hung in his eyes. "Oh..." A grin appeared on his lips. "I should let you know now that Kaleigh is the best taijutsu fighter among us. Youki's strength is ninjtsu, but his secondary skill is tai. If you train will Kaliegh hard enough I bet you could kill or at least be victorious over the Uchiha heir or Uzumaki drop out." He waved and disappeared, running as fast as he could out of the village.

- -

As Xerion approached the spot where he told them to meet them, he slowed down, unsure of they'd take his offer seriously or not. Either way, he was about to find out as he entered the clearing with the massive weeping willow.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Kiba and Shino shot a glance towards each other at Xerion’s last words. This girl would be able to help them be stronger than Naruto or Sasuke? That was almost hard to believe. They were quiet for a minute, each one thinking about the risk, the sacrifice, the death defying chances that they’d be taking. It was almost hard to believe that they were going to walk right into enemy territory and learn from them. It’d probably be harder than anything else either of them had done before. Kiba and Shino looked at each other, nodded once, and then made their way apart from each other. They needed to get some disguises.
--
Xerion wouldn’t have to wait too long before his new “team” arrived. He heard footsteps but he definitely wouldn’t recognize either of the people coming towards him. In the front there was one guy, fairly tall, long black hair and he held an air of prestige about him. His head was held high as he approached in his white clothes. “Pleasure to be here”, the man said with a small nod to Xerion. This outfit was so strange for Shino. It had no collar and his eyes weren’t hidden at all. Also this long hair just felt strange, like what would he do with it all!? He wanted to cut it or shorten it, but Kiba managed to convince him otherwise.

For Kiba’s disguise he decided to change things up. He gave himself a soft gray hair color but kept the sorta spiky feel to it. His outfit was entirely created from things that weren’t leather, he even had black nail polish and a chain around his neck. Kiba decided the best way to sell out the deception was to act crazy, in a sense. “Hey hey”, Kiba said as he walked forward. “It’s the man XeriON”, he said with emphasis on the last part. “Now come on are we ready to go bust some heads or what, I’m ready”, he said with a small bounce to his step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next