Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:26 am

After their sensei left Kiba shot a glare at Shino. He knew that he was trying to act not like himself, but he didn’t have to be the freaking polar opposite man! He waswn’t being shino, he wasn’t thinking as well as he used to. He was making mistakes. He didn’t even realize that their sensei was a female! Why on earth would you make that comment!?Kiba was about to say something when two students suddenly made their way in. God why did things have to go from bad to worse? Instinct was how Kiba lived his entire life, and ever since coming here he’d have to fight off the feeling to punch and kill practically everyone here. And now those two idiots that nearly wiped out his clan were in the same area as them! Kiba said nothing as the two shot their taunts. He kept his gaze towards the ground, continuing his pushups like he was told to do.

Shino wasn’t too happy about the sudden appearance of Cyon’s students, but he wasn’t having anywhere near as hard a time as Kiba was he was certain of that. “Have to play?”, Shino questioned as he looked at the two. “Afraid we don’t really have the time, orders and all”, he said with a shrug as if they were mere distractions. Shino got to the ground, beginning to do his own pushups.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:40 am

They rolled their eyes. "Shut up. You're just being all tough because you're new and shit." The two of them seemed to be a few years older than Shino and Kiba were normally. "Hey! Myabe we should--"

"HEY!" Cyon walked into the area, a giant white beast following not too far behind them. "Why are you bothering them? And what have I told you about walking around alone?" he punched them both in the back of the head, making them fall to their knees from shock. "There's no way you can establish a connection if you don't spend any time with them. Then you bitch because they don't listen or understand you..." He muttered.

The tiger moved to his side, rubbing against his side, heavy enough to push him over. Much like how Akamaru and Kiba communicated, the tiger's response was below the hearing in which humans could understand. Kiba could hear it, but it was a language cats used to communicate rather than how dogs did.

This made Cyon grin and he scratched behind his ears. "Yeah... I agree..." he rubbed under the tiger's chin, which responded with Yin rubbing against him. "Go find your partner and learn some communication. If you don't know how to understand them by this time tomorrow, you're going to be punished." From the way they stiffened and shuttered, it seemed that this punishment was specific to something unpleasant. "Sensei!" The two said before running off.

"So... you already pissed of Kaliegh..." he shrugged, getting onto the giant back of the tiger, moving his legs to squeeze his sides - almost like a horse - and Yin began to jog off. "Do what she says!" he called with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:51 am

Kiba was about to get ready to defend himself, tensing up his muscles as he did his pushups. If they attacked Kiba wasn’t just going to take it lying down after all! They might be knew but Kiba wasn’t afraid of getting his hands dirty. He would show these guys that just because they were new meant didn’t mean that they were going to be taken lightly. Before something happened though none other than Cyon showed up. God Kiba hated this place more and more by the second. Not only did he hate like everyone here but they all kept showing up at the worst times. Cyon thankfully only began chewing out his students, telling them to get their animal partners. Kiba could tell that the bond wasn’t as strong, after all it took him years to get connected to Akamaru. If they didn’t spend as much time as they could with them than the bond would simply not work. Kiba just watched as Cyon ran off, continuing to do his pushups. “It’s getting harder and harder to hold my tongue”, he uttered softly.

Shino turned to Kiba as he said that. “Just keep working, it’ll all be worth it in the end”, he said. He didn’t want to mention anything in case someone was watching that they didn’t want to have overhear their conversation. “Just keep up with the pushups, otherwise she’ll come back and probably double the amount we are doing as it is”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:59 am

Kaliegh returned about an hour later. "You can stop now." She said, watching them run back and forth by this point. "How many of each have you done?" An eyebrow arched as she asked. Her eyes rested on both of them. They could lie for all she cared. They'd be training at around 3 in the morning now. Xerion should join them... But he was never one to particularly enjoy exercize or physical effort of any kind. He could run, that's all he needed to know how to do to survive.

"We have dinner soon. You two should bathe before that." As they walked, a smile met her lips. "Oh, and Yaibi's name is pronounced without the first I." She added, looking over at them both with a grin. "If you didn't want to be around Aaliyah, you could have just told me that. Being nasty to her is just making her feel worse about herself. You don't have to confront her Shino, but if you want her to be whole when this is over... well... tone it down. I'm actually surprised from what Xerion has told me that she hasn't killed herself yet."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:06 am

Kiba skidded to a halt as he heard their new trainer enter the area again. “I’ve got about three thousand under my belt”, he said with a grin. She probably wouldn’t be impressed, but he really didn’t care by that point. He at least found it good. Something told him that by the time this training was over that he was going to laugh at what he used to be able to do. It wouldn’t even compare to it at all. As Kaleigh suddenly corrected Kiba and confronted Shino, Kiba glanced over at his teammate, wondering his response.

Shino said nothing, not able to report how many he was on before confronted and being told what to do about Aaliyah. “She got to close, she CAN’T get close to me or she’ll know the truth”, he said simply. “What I have inside of me reacts to her touch. I said what I had to say to make sure that she’d stay away from me”, he said with a small amount of pain in his voice. “Yeah it’s harsh……but so was her leaving”, he muttered as he looked towards the ground. She had promised him she wouldn’t ever do something like that……
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:21 am

Kaliegh shrugged her shoulders, which fell down soon after wards. "Maybe, but if something happens and she gets hurt or doesn't survive this mission, even returns to Konoha, what will she be greeted with? And, without you there, do you think her decision will be rash if she can't find you? I'm not saying tell her now, but you will at some point have to tell her." She told them as they walked, dropping the subject.

"Take a shower and get ready for dinner. You should have clothes in your room. If you need more, talk to Xerion and he can deal with it." She waved. "I'm going to get ready." She walked into her own room. Unlike Xerion's which was just covered in paper, her's was covered in many more things - clothes, weapons, scrolls, and papers that looked like they had drawings, weapons, and even teaching styles. It seemed she'd been reading up for this. She closed her door half way, changed, then walked out. To be honest, she could careless about how her room looked. She didn't normally live here, so this room was in chaos. All of her stuff had been moved here, so she hadn't unpacked it all yet. Not that her room was neat normally, but still.

Around the time dinner was scheduled, she knocked on Kiba and Shino's door. "Hurry up. We have to leave in less than five minutes. Being late is another major pet peeve." Once they emerged, she walked off with them, Mori a few feet behind them. She'd already been here for two days, so she had a better grasp than the other two. The schedule was starting to set in her mind by this point. As they went to dinner, most of the siblings were already there. Some of them had teams and some of them were already married, so a lot of people where there besides the original thirteen, minus Akiko who was probably locked in her room.

Silence overtook them as a tall male with something over his face entered. He removed the head piece, which was a shelter from hot weather and beating sun - common in the deserts around Suna - and tossed it aside. He grinned seeing everyone. Without the mask, he wasn't unattractive. He was middle aged, but not ancient or someone that looked crazy. He looked like he could be Kiba or Shino's father, or even their uncle from how youthful he seemed. His eyes wandered and he leaned towards Lilian, whispered a few things to her, and she repsonded, almost seeming angry. Their voices were low, but he wanted to know where Akiko and Aaliyah where. They had a small argument before Lillian shook her head, saying that they needed time. He conceited, but mentioned meeting with them alone.

Something like a banquet had already been prepared and they all sat down in what seemed like a rigorous order, by age, and my teams. Cyon was closer to Youki than Kaliegh, Shino, Kiba, and Xerion were.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:54 am

Shino hung his head at her words. Was it a lose lose for him? If he told her sooner it would make the weeks easier to live with, maybe they could even find a way to see each other, but at the same time perhaps temptation would grow too greatly. IF something ended up happening Shino was certain that Aaliyah’s teammates would find out, they seemed to have an ability for that. If he waited he’d have to still do horrible things to make sure that she stayed away and didn’t touch him. In the shock of realizing who he was she might do something that would give them all away. What was he supposed to do?! Shino decided to just say nothing. Aaliyah had said that she’d never go back. Perhaps, he would have to hope she kept her word despite how horrible it truly was.

Shino and Kiba both made their way back home, each taking their turn showering and getting themselves presentable. Silence. Kiba hated the silence. As each of them got ready neither of them spoke a word to each other. Shino was mad at Kiba, and at the same time Kiba couldn’t think of one thing to say that would make this right. Nothing could, it just couldn’t happen. Every day it was going to be like this until Aaliyah and Shino confronted one another, or at least until Aaliyah knew. Kiba raised an eyebrow in though as Shino was in the shower. Was there some way that Kiba could pass along the message for Shino? He seemed too worried, but maybe Kiba could help somehow.

They made their way to dinner, sitting near Xerion and Kaleigh. Aaliyah and Akiko were missing, from looking around that much was obvious. Kiba would have smelled her a mile away after all. Soon though, the man that Kiba and Shino had heard so much about appeared. Youki. Kiba and Shino didn’t look into his eyes as mentioned, however they did occasionally glance over to where he was to see what was going on. They couldn’t fully tell, but obviously they weren’t too happy about it all. Kiba and Shino sat in silence, not certain if there was something they were supposed to do or not.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Xerion's eyes moved away from Youki and rested on his team. "Alright." He said, leaning forward so only the two of them and Kaliegh were listening. Mori leaned in a little bit too, but being shorter than the others, she had to rest her arms on the table as she leaned in. Xerion rested his elbow on the table putting his hand on his chin, but moved his fingers so they rested on his face, hiding his face from Youki and the top part of the table. It seemed like a normal gesture, but it was to hide their conversation. "Fell free to talk to us and to one another, but don't address Youki unless spoken to. Everyone else will most likely accept anything you say."

Damn.. it was so obvious they were angry with one another. The way they sat, how they ate, how they didn't even glance side by side at one another. If they got along, this training would be so much easier. The sort of thing they were going to be exposed to was worse than ANBU or Roots training. To be completely honest with himself, Xerion knew they could die. Kaliegh wouldn't go easy on them regardless of who or why they were here. There had to be something he could do to make the two of them get along more easily.

Looking over at Youki, he stared at his elder brother and them pushed himself up from the table. He ventured over to the family's head. Most of them seemed afraid to look at him. Kaliegh visibly tensed when Xerion approached Youki, her eyes turned and focused intently on them. It seemed if something happened, she'd intervene. Youki however, grinned, waved a hand, dismissing what was said. He said something in reply, then sat down.

"There will be a meeting later." He announce. "We all need to meet two newest parts of our operation. It's my intention to speak with them directly." His black eyes rested on them, but for some reason, it didn't look like he was threatening them, just that he was looking. "For the night, enjoy some food and drink. You're training will begin tomorrow."

Xerion sat down where he was. "Whatever..." He turned to Kiba and Shino. "So, what are you two good at. I'm guessing tai and nin, right? Do you know genjutsu basics at least?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:23 pm

Kiba and Shino both turned their gaze towards Xerion who apparently wanted to talk to them as a team. Shino glanced over as he saw Mori leaning in closer. He couldn’t help but wonder if she was young or short. It wasn’t something that he was going to ask, he’d guess short only because she didn’t seem too naïve. Plus something told Shino that Youki wouldn’t accept people that were super young. He’d need them to be dedicated and willing to do absolutely anything. Of course that might also depend on the village that she came from. At xerion’s words the two Konoha shinobi nodded. “Understood”, they said together before getting comfortable in their chairs again.

Suddenly, Xerion up and left the table. Shino had his gaze follow him. He suddenly realized who it was that he was going to talk to. The man himself. Shino watched Xerion, not letting his eyes make contact with Youki quite yet. Youki brought such a chill to Shino’s entire being. Was it because of all the stories they merely heard? Or was this just the very power of his very aura? Shino’s eyes suddenly widened as Youki addressed everyone, telling them that they were to meet the two newest parts of their group. Shino slowly turned his gaze to Youki. He gave a slow nod. “Yes sir”, he said with as much respect as he could in his voice.

Kiba nodded as well as Youki spoke to them. “Yes sir”, he said a little bit after Shino did it. He wasn’t really acting evil, but so far they hadn’t really given him reason to just kill them off yet. Was he waiting for something? Kiba assumed that the very moment he walked in would be filled with fear. Perhaps everyone had just experienced it for so long that it didn’t matter anymore. Kiba glanced over at Xerion who began speaking to them. “Yeah, we can do both buy tai is my specialty while nin is his”, he said as he moved his head towards Shino. “And in regards to genjutsu……I don’t know much”, he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:33 pm

"Gee... I'm shocked..." Xerion told Kiba in reference to his lack of genjutsu skills. It was something that required a keen mind and focus, something Kiba clearly didn't possess. He had the attention span of a gnat on crack. Picking up one of the rolls on the table, he ripped it apart, putting it in his mouth, chewing and then swallowing. "Alright... Kaliegh will train you before I do." He looked over at her.

Now, she leaned forward. "Well, to start with, you're going to have to consume a lot of protein for my training... As much as I hate giving you a certain diet when it comes to training, the more meat you eat, the easier it will be for you to keep up and put on muscle mass." She leaned back to think about a few things. "That and you're going to need to eat a shit load of carbs in order to not pass out on me." Now, she seemed like she was about to laugh. "I'd think you should eat around 5000 to 7000 calories everyday in order to you know... live through this." She looked at Mori. "As for you... maybe 3000 to 5000... I won't push you as hard in the beginning. How old are you?"

Mori looked surprised that they were referring to her. It seemed that they seemed focused on making the two males stronger and this had nothing to do with her. "I'll be 15 next month."

Xerion shook his head. "No, we'll train them inversely. Mori will need more focus because she's like me. I'll teach her genjutsu when then learn tai, then we can switch from there." He picked her because she'd been so skilled already. She was orphaned, which is what Youki preferred when they took teams. It meant they had no other connections, and the younger they were, the easier it was to brainwash them.

Kaliegh nodded. "Alright, so you understand that when you're with me your diet will be mostly protein-meat and carbohydrates-rice and pasta, right?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Kiba narrowed his eyes for a moment as the sarcasm in Xerion’s voice was the most obvious thing that he had ever heard. He was glad that Kaleigh was going to be their sensei first. Kiba had a feeling that Xerion would torture him on end with horrible images of things that Kiba couldn’t even come to fathom. Working with Kaleigh in his strengths would at least be beneficial for him. Kiba had no talent with genjutsu, and he knew that Xerion was going to humiliate him in horrible ways. However, soon good news followed with what Kaleigh had to say. Kiba felt his smile growing by the minute as she said that they would mainly need to eat meat in order to stay conscious alone! That was beauty to Kiba’s ears. An entirely meat and carb based diet was going to make this place WORTH living at now! “Sounds like a plan, do we start with that now or later?”, Kiba asked with a large smile towards his sensei. “I understand completely, meat, pasta, and rice. Will do”

Shino wasn’t quite as thrilled by this new bit of news as Kiba was. He hated meat, he could stand it but he preferred many other things. It was how he kept his great body condition. He just gave a nod, somehow having a feeling that he was going to need to gain an acquired taste if he was going to survive this training. He began to scoop up the items that his sensei had listed, showing that he would begin right now as she asked. He had the feeling that she still didn’t like him, no point pissing her off any further.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Kaliegh smiled and nodded. "Yep, start now." She told Kiba, picking up her plate and put a lot of food on her plate. It seemed that she had a fast metabolism, much like Akiko, and ate a good deal of meat anyway. That and they were doing it, and making them do something she wasn't seem a little pointless. "Make sure you eat vegetables though." She added, picking up a bowl of spinach not too far from them and having a little plate full of it. It was sauteed with garlic, and it was her favorite vegetable. She handed it to them and smirked. "They're good for you and they'll make sure you don't get constipated." She told them both. Shino seemed so thrilled about this... she could see it all over his face.

Xerion sighed. He looked at one of the dishes of pasta and picked it up after everyone got what they wanted. "I'll be back." He said, walking off with it, a fork and some of the amazing dinner roles. He waved at them and started to walk off.

Looking after him, Kaliegh swallowed what was in her mouth. "Try making her sleep!" She called. It seemed that he was going to talk to Akiko.

Kaliegh looked over at the two others. "Well tell me what you're good at and what you want to learn. If you have any weak points it'd be good to tell me now before I kick you while you're down."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Shino seemed much more willing to take the spinach than Kiba was, but that wouldn’t be much of a shock. They both stocked up on what she had said to eat, getting plenty of each. Kiba was healthy so he wasn’t against vegetables, but he had to admit that they weren’t anywhere near as good as the meat that he was going to be eating. God it was so good, Kiba felt like he might have just fallen in love with this place a little bit. As Xerion got up and left Kiba watched, realizing that he was taking pasta up to her just like Lillian’s husband or boyfriend had suggested. Apparently great minds thought alike. Shino glanced over at Kaleigh as she asked for weaknesses. “Well, I’m just plain not good at taijutsu”, he said honestly.

Kiba looked up after having just bit into a nice steak, the meat sliding down his throat. God they had great food! Youki probably wanted to make sure that everyone was well fed for the fights to come after all. It was SO good. No wonder Akiko knew how to cook so well. “In all honesty I tend to get really angry in fights, that can sometimes be good or bad depending on the opponent”, he remarked. “So yeah, learning to keep my emotions in check might be a good idea”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Kaliegh shrugged. "At least your honest, but I promise I can change that." She said confidently. "Don't worry. I can make you stronger and you can kick some major ass." She said with a wink. "Umm... what are you bad with?" She asked Shino. "Is it just that you're slow or you never trained extensively to improve?" She asked, resting her chin on her hand. She was eating a bit more slowly than before.

"I have a few ideas to make you both better..." She said, thinking about it. She leaned over to get something to drink and poured it into a glass, drinking it down. "Well, we'll work on it tomorrow. Make sure you get a really good night sleep. I'll be waking you up before sun rise to get started. Maybe three or four in the morning..." She said, thinking about it, as if trying to think of the best time for them to wake. Unlike Xerion, she was a morning person. "I'll make sure YOuki's meeting is not late at nigh as it sometimes is."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Shino nodded as he ate some of the steak that he had put onto his plate. It was alright, but his taste buds just weren’t as into them as they normally were with food. Meat was just substance to him, it wasn’t really good. “In all honesty my abilities just don’t work well with close range fighting, normally I keep away from my opponent unless I use it as a surprise tactic”, he admitted before swallowing another bite. “Basically anything for me will be improvement”

Kiba gave a nod about the getting sleep comment. He supposed right after the meeting with Youki they would need to go to bed. Given how far they had gone today and worked out once they got here that probably wasn’t going to be much of a problem. “Alright, we will make sure to hit the hay earlier than usual, just in case you switch to two in the morning”, Kiba said somewhat jokingly. He really would head to bed that soon though.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Kaliegh smiled. "I've never met someone besides Xerion that could admit they're really bad with Tai, it's a really cool change." She said, poking Shino's forehead softly. "Don't take it too offensively though. There's always room to improve. I never bothered to learn genjutsu because Xerion knows it. It's the reason he never trains physically. We're a balancing act, and most of us are. For everything Youki screws up, Lillian fixes. They're only a year apart, it's been like that since they were little. Youki'd break vase, Lillian would clean it up." She shrugged.

"I can teach you to a lot of things though. There's a reason I'm the best in my family. Survival was what I wanted more than anything, and once they told me that I wasn't going to die, I knew that I'd be able to become the best fighter ever. I was in the academy when they found out how sick I was... I returned and graduated, but because of that, I graduated after all my other siblings. Akiko graduated first, I graduated last in a sense." She laughed.

"Oh... sorry, anyway... I'll find a way to make you two get onto the same level rather soon."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Shino shrugged. “Well if I said I was good you’d find out within a few hours that I was lying my ass off”, he pointed out with a small smile. “Even he could beat my ass in a straight fight with taijutsu”, he admitted with a laugh. He had to admit that he was surprised. Xerion just seemed really naturally layed back, and so did their new sensei here. Was it just there personalities that stopped them from becoming more and more like Youki with each day?

“Hey…..what do you mean EVEN me?”, Kiba asked as he turned towards Shino. “In a straight out fight I bet I’d win, stop acting all high and mighty”, Kiba said before staring Shino right in the eyes. They held it for only a minute before they each let out a laugh of their own. Kiba had to admit, in a fight with Shino he’d probably lose bad. Oh well, with these guys as teachers Kiba didn’t think it’d take long for improvement to come. Kiba took another bite of his steak and turned back to their sensei. “Cool, is there anything we need to know for tomorrow? Or just wake up and get out there when you tell us?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Kaliegh seemed pleased they got a long. A smile spread across her lips. She ate a bit more, feeling more comfortable with Xerion's choice. "Well..." She swallowed what was in her mouth. "For now, my suggestion is to just to sleep. Tomorrow you might want to wear a jacket though. It tends to be cold in the morning, and a 10 mile run around the mountains can be cold even when you're running it." She said, looking at their faces. "What? I run ten miles every morning. It gives you good cardio and it builds stamina. Welcome to your work out every other morning."

Xerion returned empty handed, seemingly Akiko had accepted and eaten what he'd brought her. There was a bulb in one of his pockets. It seemed he stuffed something inside the pockets of his jeans that didn't quite fit, only a part of it stuck out and it was a shiny silver color. He walked back over, putting his thumb in his pocket to pull it out, but his hands blocked out what it was. Walking behind Kiba and Shino, he bent down and a clicking around fastened around both of their wrists.

They were handcuffed together... A two foot chain was the boundary they had to work it. Two feet...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Kiba got another grin as their sensei mentioned that they should wear a jacket tomorrow. Hello leather again! Of course it would be a different style then Kiba used to wear, but at least it would be something that he was familiar with. He hated the Sasuke pretty boy look that he had to go through. He picked it because it was so NOT him, apparently Shino was more attractive to the sluts though. Kiba was glad; he really didn’t want anyone trying to sneak into his bed…..unless it was Akiko.

Shino continued to eat for a while, nodding until the mention of the ten mile run. Damn, they were going to do that every morning? No wonder they would need 7000 calories! Shino ate a bit more until he heard a clicking sound. At first Shino did nothing, and finally he slowly turned around to see that he and Kiba were handcuffed together. “I see………this is your way of making me learn to keep up with him is it?”, he asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:13 pm

Xerion sat down beside Kaliegh on the other side of the table. "Yeah. It'll also keep you two together, stop you from doing things you shouldn't. You'll learn from one another enough. He can't leave you behind, but you can help him learn observation of his surroundings and not to make rash and senseless movements. Make sense?" He asked, putting food on his plate to eat. "

Kaliegh smiled. "Mhm. And it'll help you too get along. Sort of like a walk in another person's body without us having to switch your souls." After she said this, she saw the look and decided to clarify. "Our sisters have the ability to remove souls and put them into another person's body. They use it as a teaching exercise. They're banned from doing is since they switched Youki into the body of a prostitute on accident." She got another cup of milk. "Oh, and make sure you get enough calcium. I wouldn't want you to break a bone or something. I'll get some some protein shakes and calcium supplements for before we work out. It'll give you some energy with less chance of you throwing up." If the body was pushed to a certain point, the warning was vomiting to stop an activity from destroying cells. It just sounded like so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Kiba bit down on his lip. He could understand the concept, but Shino was going to have a harder time learning to keep up with Kiba. Hearing Shino’s observations wasn’t going to be that hard, they had been doing it as a team for years after all. It might be hard to get into a mental state, but in Kiba’s opinion it was harder to try to adapt your body to something particular. “Yeah, I guess it does”, Kiba remarked as he scratched his head.

Shino wasn’t sure how well this whole situation would go either, but he had to believe that it would help. These guys knew what they were doing after all. Xerion wouldn’t have brought them here if it wasn’t for a greater purpose. It wasn’t going to be easy, especially since this met that sleeping, showering, and going to the bathroom were now going to be extremely awkward scenarios. Shino just shook his head.”I’m sure that this will be worth it in the end……….god I hope so”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Xerion shrugged. "I have the key." He held it up. "Your training will end when you can catch me and get the key back." he put it in a pocket of his jacket and smirked, starting to eat. "Mm.. I love food here." he smiled. "I love when Lillian cooks." He looked up at them. "And we don't always eat together like this in a group. Normally we all eat in the individual houses we own. It's why we have a kitchen. Kaliegh never learned to cook because she fights..."

"You never learned either!" She told him irritatedly. "YOU should cook!"

Xerion laughed. "The last time that happened, there was fire, remember?"

Kaliegh sighed. "The last time I cooked, we had food poisoning two two days..." She reminded, making them both shutter. "I wish Akiko wasn't so bummed out. I love it when she stays with us." They both laughed a little. Looking back at Shino and Kiba, Kaliegh finished eating.

"The good news is, a lot of this food will be left tomorrow. It'll be in Lillian's house. If you guys are hungry, go there. She'll always feed you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Shino and Kiba glanced at each other for a moment. He was two seats away, didn’t have his guitar ready and probably wouldn’t expect an attack right now. Still, they had seen how fast he was, and something told them both that if they made a commotion during dinner on their first day that there would be hell to pay. Youki didn’t seem to be the kind of person who would take it easy on trouble makers on their first day. No, they’d have to learn how to be quick to catch him. Xerion was physically weak, and Kiba was stronger than him. If Kiba could get a hold of his hands than Xerion would be rendered unable to fight.

Dinner ended soon and they made their way back home to shower. It was so awkward that I am not going to go into detail about it. Now was the time for them to meet Youki personally, Kiba and Shino together stood where they had been called. They both took uneasy breaths, wondering if they would be okay through this. Youki seemed nice actually, but they already knew what he really was. Kiba bit down on his lip and glanced around, wondering if anyone else was going to show up.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Slowly, everyone started to show up. It seemed that everyone was going to attend this event. They all crowded around and stood watching. Youki, was the last to arrive. He walked over to them, standing where Kiba and Shino stood. He noticed they were handcuffed together, but said nothing about it. Walking over to them, he stood in front of them. Strangely, Youki seemed much taller. He was maybe two inches taller than Shino, who was the taller of the handcuffed duo, but his reputation made him seem so much taller.

He looked into their eyes, making them look at him. Walking around them, it almost seemed like he was stalking them, observing every part of their bodies. "Hey!" He called, his voice louder - thunderous. "Aaliyah, did you get what I asked you for?" he questioned, looking over his shoulder.

Aaliyah was standing alone, her sensei and team had left for a mission, leaving her alone. Walking over, she made sure to stay far away from Shino, not even looking in his direction. It was clear she wanted nothing to do with him. She was dressed much the same as always, she was wearing a beautiful tight dress. The main difference however was that it was cold, so she was wearing a jacket. A dark green jacket. It had been made from the same fabric as one of Shino's.

She'd taken one when she left, turning it into something Shino would like. It even had his scent on it, the reason why she hadn't washed it yet. It was no where as long as Shino's - it reached her hips, and was tighter, a few sizes smaller than what would fit Shino. It was tight on her arms, but loose around her neck, but once again tight on her hips and waist. The same zipper was on it, meaning it was bigger than it should be for the style. It had a design on the back that looked almost like a chain or a vine. However, it was made of small dots that were an oval like shape - the same general shape of his insects.

"Thank you sweet heart." He said, reaching out to touch her face, but she moved away too fast. He reached out, grabbing at air. She was in heels, as usual, but walked off once she handed Youki what he'd wanted, without saying a word.

Opening them, Youki looked up. "Seems you are who you saw you are." He held up birth records of the two males they were pretending to be. "Make sure you train hard enough to become part of my selected skilled ninja." He looked up. "That's all for now. We'll have another in three weeks to track your progress."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Shino looked up slowly as Youki faced them directly. He was only a few inches taller, which definitely surprised Shino. He didn’t know why, but just hearing about Youki made him out to be this giant beast of a monster. He was a man though, he wasn’t even that tall. There were plenty of people in Konoha that could literally look down at him. Shino of course didn’t point this out. However, his attention was soon caught as Aaliyah was called over. He did his best not to look right at her, but his gaze moved to the corner of his eye, watching her as she got closer. She was wearing one of his jackets! But it was modified to look more like it was meant for her instead of for him. She had mentioned a few days before she left that she was planning on making something for each of them, something that they could match in. She had made that to be with him……it was heartbreaking. Shino swallowed the words he wanted to cry out, instead just giving a nod towards Youki. “Understood sir”, he said seriously.

Kiba watched Aaliyah slightly, realizing as well that she was wearing one of Shino’s jackets. This mission was going to be so hard for him. Just staying away from her, never having her smile at him and seeing all the pain that she went through while here…..it was going to kill him inside. Kiba turned to Youki and nodded as well to show his understand. Kiba knew that he was going to have to help Shino through this. They were going to be closer than ever before. Shino would need someone, and his options were pretty slim at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next