Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:06 am

Hana smirked when they announced Kiba was the new clan heir. That had been what she'd been waiting to hear forever. Walking over to her mother, a smile met her lips and the two females shared it.

Akiko turned to look at Kiba, her eyes filled with tears even though they hadn't fallen. Wait... so he got her and the clan?! Looking up at him, she looked confused. "I mean more to you than your clan?" she asked, her eyes wide as she stared at him. Her eyes shone in the dull light before her tears spilled out of her eyes and she embraced him tightly. No one else would choose her over something and she couldn't explain how she felt. She'd have chosen him to choose his clan, and was going to before Tsume stopped her. But... he chose her. He. Chose. Her.

Aaliyah turned to look at him. Now, she felt distressed. Was he upset with her? Had he been watching and thought that something was going on between her and his father. It was insane to think such things, but it worried her. Going back to cooking, she decided to ignore this. She knew that someone was bothering Shino and something was on his mind, but they needed to deal with the fact his clan was uncertain of her. I mean... what else could it be?" She thought, trying to be optimistic with herself. "Do you want eggs with it too?" She asked as they got up.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:16 am

It was one of those scenes in the movies where everything came together. Kiba got to keep the girl that he loved and now he was going to be given the clan, assuming that he didn’t do anything to majorly screw up in the future. So he’d still need to watch his steps. “Of course you do Akiko, what would all the power in the world mean to me if you weren’t by my side to share it with me?”, he asked softly. As she buried her face in him he just held her, smiling as he watched her. He turned his gaze over to his mother and sister, smiling at them as well.

“Yes we’d love some”, Shino said before they made their way to a back room. Shibi made his way inside and Shino closed the door behind himself. All was quiet for a few moments. “I need a favor, I don’t care what I have to do in order to get it or what time it will take for me to do it……..but I need to learn to dance”, Shino said slowly.

Shibi said nothing for several moments. “You were listening the entire time weren’t you?”, he asked only to see his son give a slow nod. Shibi scratched his chin for a moment. “Consider it done, I’ll let you know when to meet me later”, he said with a small shrug. “Now let’s get out there and start acting normal before your woman starts wondering what’s wrong”, he said with a smile. The two Aburame nodded and made their way back into the kitchen. They were only gone for a period of about two minutes.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:24 am

Akiko wrapped her arms around Kiba's neck to look up at him. He got what he wanted. All this time he'd wanted to be recognized, to be clan leader. Now, he had what he wanted, and she could still be with him. Moving closer, she leaned up to kiss him; below her, something moved between her legs to push her up another foot to press her lips harder into his. Smiling into the kiss, she didn't even care that Akamaru had lifted her from the ground to make it so Kiba didn't have to bend to kiss her.

Aaliyah smirked as they came back into the room. "If that conversation was something about being responsible and condoms, it's better I don't know." She said with a confident look on her face. Truthfully, she loved Shino and would do anything for him. But considering she was on birth control it didn't matter whether or not he used them. The two of them were in love and even though a pregnancy would fuck up their lives, it wasn't something she was opposed to. After this was over, she was ok with having his kids, but... not now. Getting eggs out of the fridge, she smiled at them both tauntingly. If they had been talking about her, she wasn't at all worried about it, but she could tell they had been but it wasn't something she should take personally.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm

Kiba held onto Akiko tightly. HE had done it! Just by being himself he was able t o get everything that he wanted. The clan respected him, he had the girl that he wanted. His family and clan loved and respected him. Sometime in the future when his mother stepped down he would rise as the heir of the clan. HE wanted to cry, but didn’t. He kissed Akiko softly, not even realizing that Akamaru was holding her up for him.

“Oh really? Well in that case I won’t call you to talk about it. Shame, I had a great speech all planned out…..with visual aids”, Shibi remarked with a shrug. “I hate it when all my work becomes wasted, it’s like throwing away a good sandwich. Just depressing”, he commented with a soft sigh. Shibi had no idea that Aaliyah was on birth control, in truth he wanted Aaliyah to get pregnant with his grandchild. She would make such a great mother.

“Need any help with those waffles Aaliyah?”, Shino offered. “I got a few free hands”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Akiko wrapped her arms around his neck as her lips pressed against his. Much more so than the others they had shared, he seemed to be holding back. Normally he was more forceful than this, but Akiko didn't even notice because of what had just happened. He picked her and got what he wanted, which meant a lot. The sound of someone crying and a woman yelling met her ears, but she barely understood any of it as Kiba's arms moved around her waist, pulling her closer to him.

Aaliyah looked over at him and smiled, shaking her head. "No, I can handle this." She answered. "I wouldn't want you to get burned." She added, busying herself with the syrup she abandoned when she danced and spoke with Shibi. "Don't take it personally. I don't need help, but if you want want to make sure I stay standing..." She added. She loved it when he held her, just the way he did so, it made her feel safe and put her at ease.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Kiba too was unable to hear the cries of Tenshin’s mate. In truth he did feel for the woman, she had been rejected by a man who was only supposed to have one mate in life. Looking back on it Kiba realized who obvious the challenge was. The elders would never ask someone to do that, they of all people knew the bond that was created with mates. Kiba had that with Akiko now, and it was so precious to him.

Shino at first gave a nod as Aaliyah said that she didn’t need any help. However, it was at her next comment that he gained a smile. “Oh I believe that I can do that, your legs look a little wobbly after all”, he pointed out as he stood up and got behind her. His arms wrapped slowly around her waist, holding her up as his head rested on her shoulder. “Hey love”, he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:30 pm

When the kiss broke, Akiko looked at Kiba and smiled at him sweetly. "So does that mean we won?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. "You get what you wanted, and you get to keep me?" It was like she thought of herself as an object which belonged to him. Despite this fact, she seemed happy about what had occurred. If something happened and he had to choose between them and her family, she'd have felt terrible with either one of his choices. She didn't mean more than his family, but at the same time, if he had chosen then, he'd have left her behind. "I'm glad you choose me..." She said with a smile.

Aaliyah smiled. "I'm glad.. imagine what would happen to me if I fell." She answered when she herd him stand up and move over to her. The sounds gave way to feeling when his hands made contact with her body, causing her eyes to slowly close for a few seconds. Everything about his actions, they all had such meaning and poise... It was impossible to think of him any other way... "Where have you been all this time...?" She whispered back. "I almost fainted without you..." The fact that Shibi was there didn't matter at all to either of them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:38 pm

Kiba let out a strong laugh as Akiko asked her question. He didn’t even care that probably everyone was watching him and their actions. It still meant a lot to him. Akiko was too important to ignore because he worried about what others thought. Kiba was never one to worry about that anyways. “Yeah Akiko we won”, he remarked with a large smile. “I’d choose you any day no matter what the other offer was. You’ll be with me as long as I live”, he said softly.

“Sorry, guess I just let my mind fade for a moment”, Shino said jokingly as Aaliyah made the comment that she was about to feint. Holding Aaliyah always felt so powerful to him. He knew that she wanted him there, that she loved him. She wanted to let no one else touch her. Their hearts belonged to one another, and Shino wouldn’t have it any other way. Shino moved his lips against Aaliyah’s skin softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Akiko's eyes lit up when he laughed and said that they won. Besides the arguing that was going on around them, everything was going to work out. For them anyway. Her arms were still around his neck, but then suddenly she realized she was face to face with him and wasn't looking up into his face. Glancing down, she sat white fur below her shoes. "Hi Akamaru." She bent down to pet him for a moment. He barked in repsonce. Standing upright once more, Akiko leaned forward and kissed Kiba softly. "This means we'll be together forever, right?"

"Don't let it slip your mind again. What if something happened to me?" It made her sound helpless, but it didn't bother her at all. They both knew she could stand up for herself, and without Shino, she felt weak and incomplete. Like she forgot all she'd learned.. As his lips met her skin, she remembered all she'd learned here and a smile set on her lips, making her move a little closer into him, moving the position of her head so it was easier for him to kiss her neck. Her hand slid across her skin to move her hair from obstructing her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Akiko’s emotions were always so easily readable. Her happiness, sadness, and even anger were like painted pictures across her body. He loved it about her, she never hid anything from him. He bit down on his lip, thinking about how he had tried to treat her badly, wanting nothing more then for her to be sad so that she could convince Youki that she hated him. He had been so foolish, he would never do that to her again. He kissed her softly again and stared into her eyes. “Yeah Akiko……forever”, he said softly.

“Oh I would have caught you before anything happened”, Shino said in a small whisper. “I’d never let you get hurt after all”, he whispered again. He would never let her get hurt, that was why when she left he felt so weak and helpless. He was always in control on missions, able to predict what the enemy was going to do. But with Aaliyah gone, it just wasn’t the same. He gave a small smile as Aaliyah made her hair more accessible. He leaned down and kissed her neck, probably distracting her more from her cooking than he should have.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Kiba seemed pleased with the look on her face and she was excited about what they'd chose. Jumping off Akamaru's back she landed on her feet in front of Kiba with a big smile on her face. The elders had moved so they were on the ground floor. "We're going to have a banquet tonight to celebrate the occasion. Be sure you're both here." The spokesperson said, now finally smiling at the two of them. "It will start at 6, be sure to be on time." The room started to clear out, some of Kiba's cousins, calling out to him, punching and hitting him on the back, shoulder, or arm for encouragement and praise.

Leaning back into him, Aaliyah smiled contently. "So you'll always be there to save me?" She questioned, almost as if she wasn't even a shinobi. "I'm glad." As his lips returned to her skin, it lit afire, spreading like poison from her neck throughout her entire body. The strongest concentration circled around her heart, sliding into every cell, molecule and minute particle, making it beat only for the presence of the man who's arms held her close. "I love you..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Kiba just smiled as Kiba leapt down, his faithful companion now moved over and licked his hand. Kiba got onto one knee and scratched his faithful canine behind the ears. “Well boy, you and I have been through a lot together…..think we can both lead this clan well? All the dogs are going to be looking up to you after all”, he pointed out with a small laugh. Kiba made sure to hear what time that banquet was. This all seemed so unreal though. He just couldn’t believe that this was really happening. As his cousins all approached Kiba let out a thanks or chuckle as they congratulated him. Soon enough it was just him, Akiko, and his sister and mother.

As Aaliyah leaned into him Shino let his grip tighten around her, feeling as if that was what she wanted. “I will always be there to save you Aaliyah”, he whispered softly. He didn’t want anything else but for her to be safe and happy. She would have hated to hear him say it, but even his own death would be worth it for that. “I love you so much Aaliyah”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Akiko smiled as everyone leaved. It seemed that this would be a good thing, and the mean witch looking woman smiled at her. Did that mean they accepted her as much as Kiba did. Wrapping her arms around Kiba's waist, she hugged him as the most convenient place for her as everyone cleared out. Now faced with only his mother and sister, her hold on Kiba slowly released. Walking over to Tsume, she smiled, then jumped into her arms, hugging her tightly. "That makes me family now, right?" She asked.

Tsume bent down to kiss her forehead. "Almost sweetheart. You just have to participate in the ceremony which Kiba should explain to you. You're going to have to do it with him." She looked at her son and smiled. "Have fun."

"And I'll always be there to save yours." She whispered. The smell started to move throughout the room, filling it with the smell of ripe strawberries. Once she finished, she put them on plates and brought them the table with eggs on them. She sat down across from Shibi, but beside Shino. "Let me know what you think." She instructed and poured some of the syrup she'd made and then handed it to Shino.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:41 pm

Kiba just scratched the back of his head as the last of them cleared out. They had played their roles perfectly, for years he thought that they had just hated his guts, especially with his recent attachment to Akiko. But this entire time they had wanted HIM to lead the clan. And all because he stayed true to his values and who he loved. Being the good guy really did pay off. He turned his head, watching as Akiko ran and jumped over into his mother’s arms and hugged her. Kiba frowned a bit at that.

“Wait mom……before you go”, Kiba called before she or Hana left. He scratched his head, uncertain of how to start. “I’m sorry, all this time I was looking at everything so negatively. I worked for myself and my own reasons. I ignored what you taught me about the clan…….and now I see why you’ve done everything that you have for me. Thank you….for everything”

“I can’t wait for that day to come Aaliyah, as long as you’re by my side I’ll love every minute of it”, Shino said softly before giving her one more small kiss on the cheek. As Aaliyah finished her cooking she moved away to gather up the food while he sat back down at the table. As the food came both he and Shibi took a bite. “Excellent”, they said simultaneously as if they were one voice.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Tsume turned to face her son before leaving. Smiling at him confidently, very similar to the one he flashed when pleased with him. "Kiba, listen to me... You're my son, I love you and from the day you were born I knew that you'd be a strong and powerful shinobi. I knew then that you'd rival your sister for clan heir whether you wanted to or not. You're much better suited to lead our clan into the future that you're carving out for yourself. Over the next few months, you'll have to leave Akiko to spend more time with me and learn what you'll need to know to lead the clan." She put her hand on his head and ruffled his hair. "You should prepare her for the ceremony. Remember to dress nice." She teased walking out with Hana.

Aaliyah smirked. "At least your genes are consistent." She teased, eating her own. Looking out the window, her back suddenly straightened up, hitting the back of the chair. "Bastard..." She muttered. "Shibi, when the house was searched last night after they found me, they didn't find Akiko and Kiba did they? I haven't heard from Akiko all night and Kiba's not complaining... That means he brought her home..." She looked over at Kiba. "I'll kill him later and not spoil a nice breakfast." She smiled suddenly and went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Kiba got that look again, the same look where the edges of his mouth curved as if trying to unleash a very large smile. He wanted to show that he was filled with pride, but at the same time he didn’t want to look like the little kid who felt like he was about to get a cookie because his mom was proud with him. He scratched his head and finally gave into the smile that he wanted to release. “Thanks mom, I look forward to learning from someone that’s been such a good leader for us as it is”, he said with a smile. “Whenever you call, I’ll be there”

Shino let out a small chuckle at her comment. Shino and Shibi hadn’t even meant to do that. Shino however nearly jumped as Aaliyah seemed to freak out. He listened curiously until what she was worried about suddenly hit him. “Akiko ran away mad, and Kiba ran off to go check on her…..he must have taken her away”, Shino remarked as he bit down on his lip. “With everything that happened I completely spaced on it”, he remarked. Aaliyah had nearly died after all. “Yeah we’ll go check on them soon”, he said before taking a few more bites of his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:00 am

Tsume smirked. "Don't flatter me!" She called after him as she left. "Remember! Make sure she knows what to do and what's expected of her!" She called and then disappeared down the hallways to get ready for the banquet. In their clan, this was parallel to a marriage within another one, it was a big deal in their eyes.

Akiko looked up at Kiba and smiled. Taking his hand, her eyes seemed to light up. "What do I have to learn now? We're not going to do that in front of anyone, right?" She asked, a confused look crossing over her sweet face. "It's nothing that has to do with what we do when we're together, right?"

Aaliyah sighed. "I should have known... I never should have trusted him." She said with a big sigh. "Oh well... it's not like I can change it. As long as he doesn't get her pregnant I'm fine with it. Not like I can do anything about it." She said, shaking her head. Pulling her hair out of the tie, it fell around her shoulders. "These are better than I thought they'd be considering they didn't have yeast for a while." She smiled at them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:13 am

Kiba just gave a small wave. He turned towards Akiko and just gave a small laugh. “No, it’s definitely nothing involving that”, he said with as he scratched his head. “Believe me when I say that no one wants to see us doing that. That’s for you and me only”, he said with a large smile. He got onto one knee and hugged her softly once again. “God I love you……so much”

Shino gave a small nod. “If he did he might as well be committing genocide on his own clan. Cyon alone was going to wipe them out last time he came to Konoha. If Kiba got Akiko pregnant I’m sure that Youki wouldn’t hold a single thing back”, Shino said with a small nod. He took a few more bites and swallowed. “They are absolutely perfect if you ask me”, he remarked with a smile. “Just like the chef”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:18 am

Akiko nodded slowly. "Alright, so what do we have to do?" She asked wrapping her arms around him as she hugged her. "I love you too. I want to impress them, what do we have to do?" Then her eyes lit up. "Do I get a puppy?!" She asked, an excited expression crossing her face.

Aaliyah smirked at him. "Yeah... Youki will attack the entire village is she gets pregnant. He'll kill all he can, starting with me for leaving her alone, then going to Kiba's family and work it's way into the rest of the village." She sighed. "Oh, Cyon would probably beat her until she miscarried... That if Akiko doesn't miscarry on her own. I don't think Heisha and Inuzuka mix." She stood up and walked into the kitchen and got a few glasses and some orange juice. Pouring a cup, she took a sip of it, seeing the confused look on Shino's face. "What did I say?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:28 am

“Well if you’re patient I’ll tell ya. It’s a pretty sacred ritual after all”, Kiba said with a smile. At Akiko’s last question he couldn’t help but laugh at that. “Yes you do, it shows that the Inuzuka clan is going to protect you. You’ll get a puppy to show that you are now being raised in our clan like a puppy is raised up to become strong”

The table got extremely quiet as Aaliyah began to speak about what it is that Youki would do. “Such a horrible thing. One human can do so much damage, and all it takes is for him to want to do it”, Shino remarked slowly. “Humans can be such horrible creatures, the fact that Cyon would even think of doing that is just sick”, he muttered. At Aaliyah’s latest comment Shibi and Shino shot each other a look before glancing back at her. “Heisha and Inuzuka don’t mix? What makes you say that? Kiba and Akiko get along perfectly”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 am

Akiko's eyes lit up. "Thanks!" She said happily. "Come tell me." Taking his hand, she walked into his room, which was now hers as well. Sitting on his bed, she sat on her knees. "Tell me! I want to know! I want to do it right." Leaning forward, she smiled sweetly. Being patient was hard for her when she was trying to be this excited.

Aaliyah shook her head. "That's not what I mean... but I guess you shouldn't know about it." She shrugged her shoulder this time. "Cyon and Hana had an affair for months. She got pregnant and then miscarried before he publicly deserted the village and left her." Raising her cup to her lips, she took a sip of her orange juice. "Cyon doesn't like people, but he loves challenges. He considered Hana a challenge because dogs and cats don't get along. It's why he doesn't want Akiko involved in the clan." She told him, going back to eating her pancakes. "I know a lot of the Heisha clan's dirty secrets. Konoha's too."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:51 am

Kiba just smiled as they made their way into his room. He sat down and smiled at Akiko who seemed super excited to get this ritual under way. “Well, remember that flower I gave you to show that I cared for you?”, Kiba asked. “We have to take one and crush it into this special drink. Once that is done we split it into two cups and drink together. It shows that with our love we become one whole being”, he said with a smile. “And after that…….one of the puppies will choose you as it’s owner. Inuzuka dogs are picky about who they attach themselves to. They say one is destined for you”

Shino and Shibi both almost gained expressions of shock at Aaliyah’s words. Hana and Cyon of all people!? And she had miscarried? “That’s horrible”, Shino remarked softly. “To treat someone like a challenge, pretend to love them and impregnate them…….all to just leave”, he remarked slowly. Shino suddenly gained a new question. “Kiba……does he know? He never mentioned it before if he did”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:28 am

Akiko's eyes lit up. "Really?!" She asked, jumping up and down on her knees. "That's awesome, so that's what they mean to the clan?" She asked. If she had a tail, it would be wagging like crazy. She looked like she was a little puppy, more excited than the rest of the litter. "That's so cool! Is that sorta like getting married?" She questioned.

Aaliyah shook her head. "No, Cyon actually loved her." She added. "His natural hatred of people is what pushed him away. He didn't like the thought of being attached to another, so when Youki decided it was his turn to leave, he knew breaking her heart was the only way to fix it. Now Cyon is having an affair with one of his students." She looked up at him, biting her lip. "I don't think Kiba knows and I don't find it wise to tell him... That's something that'll make him seek out Cyon to kill him. I trained Kiba for a while, he's stronger than Sani, but he's not stronger than Cyon. Not yet." She shook her head. "I don't think that's a bomb you want to drop." Standing when she finished eating, she walked towards his room. "I'm going to get dressed and we're going to get Kiba and Akiko. I don't want them to be alone."

She changed clothing and walked out of the room, putting shoes on. "Come on babe." She said, smirking at him, taking his hand as the two walked off side by side. As they moved through the village, Aaliyah heard something that almost made her heart stop.

"The Inuzuka boy is supposed to be like marrying his girlfriend!"

"Isn't she like 10?"

"I heard they kidnapped her!"

"No no! He's marrying her so he can be clan leader."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:39 am

Kiba nodded at Akiko’s question, watching her jump up and down as if she had just fallen into the largest sugar pit ever created in history. He watched to laugh, but given what they were talking about he decided he should stay serious for the time being. “Well, yeah since it represents our love it’s fitting that we both partake of it equally. Marriage takes effort on both parts to work Akiko, but I know that you’ll do great”

If Shino was surprised at first, the next thing that Aaliyah said nearly caused him to choke. Cyon actually loved her? He honestly wouldn’t have believe that if anyone but Aaliyah had said it. But he wanted to destroy the whole clan? Why would he fall in love with someone that’s destined to be the clan heir? “I agree, and you’re right. Telling him would just make Kiba want to win back his sister’s honor, or at least give him the final pushing point that would allow him to go kill this guy. Kiba hates him as it is…….I wonder if Hana is pained by that”, Shino questioned slowly. “Alright we can head there as soon as you’re ready”, he said with a warm smile.

Once Aaliyah came back out he got up and wiped his mouth with a napkin. “Yes dear”, he said jokingly as they made their way outside. It didn’t take long before Shino heard what was being said as well. There was a long pause before Shino looked at Aaliyah. “You’re going to make him suffer aren’t you?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:48 am

Akiko nodded. "Ok." She said, sititing on the bed in front of him. "So, what do we do after that? Just have a really big party with food and stuff?" She asked, starting to play with her hair absent mindedly.

Aaliyah was in a state of temporary shock. "Shino... she can't marry him..." Now she actually looked afraid. "Marriages in Konoha are public, and legally binding in every village with an alliance with Konoha. Youki will have no trouble finding this out..." Normally her skin was cream colored, but at the moment, she was pale as if someone had stabbed her and she was losing massive amounts of blood. "If she marries him and Youki finds out, not only will this cause issues with Youki's believing me, he will find out why Akiko wasn't with me and why I didn't seduce Kiba. We need to make the village shuts up before one of the siblings arrive to check on things. Very few of them will lie for me. Xerion is the only one... We need to stop this..."

Turning towards Kiba's house, she sighed. "Make me move in the morning. Come on." She said to Shino before running off as fast as she could, which was amazing for the heels she was wearing. It took her less than a minute to get from where they were to Kiba's house. Going inside, she bypassed someone and headed towards Kiba's room. Kicking the door open, she stood there, seething. "Kiba... what the hell have you done?"

"Started a war for 300 please?" A voice said from the window. Xerion's feet rested on the window sil, his knees bent, being kept in the position by his own chakra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next