Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:00 am

Hana smirked. "Relax. You're not that much like dad. I remember him more than you... You're way too sweet to be like him. You love Akiko too much. I can sorta tell. The way you moped when she was gone. Akamaru told me how much she meant to you. You're buddy ratted you out." She said, moving some of her hair from her face. Turning, she saw Shino and seemed surprised. "Sounds like you btter go." She said, gesturing for the two of them to get going.

Akiko looked at the exchange between them. It was stranger. None of her siblings really acted this way. Only Xerion and Kaliegh, but that was when they were alone or only with her or Lillian. The siblings they were closest to... Her eyes closed and she heard Shino. Getting up, she hugged Hana. "Is Aaliyah back?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:03 am

Kiba visibly relaxed after that comment, considering that was the one thing that made him more furious than anything else. Kiba didn’t like to think that he was anything like his father, and yet he looked just like him. “Akamaru!?”, Kiba questioned with a frown. “I am going to kill that dog when I get back”, he muttered as he rubbed his eyes. “Well it’s true, I love her more than I’ll ever be able to get anyone else to understand”, he said seriously. “One day everyone will see, because we will stay together”, he said before turning to see Shino. “What’s going on Shino?”

Shino just shook his head and motioned for them to follow him. “Aaliyah is back and needs to talk to us all right now, there’s no time to waste so let’s get going”, he said before turning and beginning to head back the way they came.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:06 am

Hana smirked. "Well Kiba, proving everyone wrong with make everything better. I know it." She winked at him, a smile on her lips. "Don't worry too much about other people, ok?" She asked, running her hand through his hair to move it from his face. Even though they didn't have a big age difference, Hana still treated Kiba like a child, almost like her son even though she was too young to have children when he was born. "Sounds important. Go." he pushed Kiba.

Akiko took his hand and looked up at him, uncertainly. "Come on." Taking his hand softly, she got up and darted off after Shino with Kiba close to her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:10 am

Kiba listened to Hana, taking in every word to heart and knowing that she really meant it fully. She wanted him to be happy, and she wanted Akiko to be with him and be happy. There was something about the bond between brother and sister that just could never be twisted like this. He smiled warmly. As Hana told him to go he could only smile. “Love ya sis”, he said before turning and taking Akiko by the hand before darting off after Shino.

Shino continued to run, knowing that those two would easily be able to keep up with him. He continued through the hallways, out the doors and into the forest, heading to where Aaliyah was. She eventually came into view. “Found them”, he said as he slid to a stop.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:21 am

Aaliyah stood up as they came into view. "You're going to have to tell them. I can't for obvious reasons." She told him, watching Shino closely as the other two entered the clearing. Somehow, it stabbed at her heart strings to see them holding hands. Akiko loved him so much... This was going to kill her, and it hurt a lot to think about what this would do to her in reality. Sighing, she crossed her legs and looked away from Kiba and Akiko.

Akiko entered the clearing holding her 'mate's' hand. Smiling, she saw Aaliyah and felt a lot better. She wasn't hurt! Running over, she hugged her, but went back to Kiba when she noticed he was upset. Blinking a few times, she looked down at the ground. "Are... you ok?" She asked softly. "You're... not mad, right?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"I'm not mad at you, Akiko. Promise." She smiled at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:37 am

Shino had to force himself to fight the urge to go and embrace the one the loved, to let her know that everything was going to be okay. It would, but it was going to be a long and hard road for all of them. Shino cleared his throat and began to speak once they had all finished saying hello to Aaliyah. “Youki has given Aaliyah a new order………to ruin what you two hold so dear. To break your heart Akiko by using her jutsu to force Kiba to love her”, he said weakly. Even just talking about it made Shino sick to his stomach. “Youki wants Akiko to be traumatized and hurt enough to run back to him, and than we don’t know what he has planned from there”, he informed them. “But, we have an alternative plan. Since I am Aaliyah’s lover I will henge myself as Kiba, that way Aaliyah doesn’t have to really do anything with him. It’ll just look like she did”, he said with a nod. “Akiko, that’s when you run home to figure out what he wants……….and that’s all we have”

Kiba had a look of pure horror on his face. “That is the worst thing I’ve ever heard”, he said as he shut his eyes. He remembered Aaliyah’s words, telling him that a kiss could make him fall in love with her. The idea was just horrible to him. He sighed weakly before turning to Akiko. “You okay?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 7:43 am

Aaliyah somehow couldn't help but smile at Shino's explaination. As awkward as this had been for her, with what it was about and the fact she was unable to talk, she had to feeling that Kiba had it worse. It almost made a laugh. It was sorta good to know that he could still be embarrassed. "Yeah, tell me about it." She said, looking at her nails. "You'll be pleased to know that Sani has been locked in a room by himself. The only thing Youki's giving him is some things to tend to his own injuries. If he's unable to figure it out, then he'll die. Suki has been sneaking around to make sure he's ok though."

Akiko's eyes widened. "W-What?!" She stood up and backed away. "W-Why... why would Onii-sama do that to me!" She yelled, upset, her eyes starting to water. "He'd want me to be happy... and..." She trailed off, her eyes closing tighter, shaking her head, covering her ears. Something touched her, making her calm. She jumped into Kiba's arms and starting shaking. "He... sealed your tongue... so you couldn't tell me, huh?" She asked, looking over at Aaliyah, who nodded. "B-But why..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Shino just stood there once he was done explaining, mainly because he could barely even stand to look at Kiba and Akiko when they looked at him like that. It wasn’t like it was his fault, it was Youki that was making them do this. Aaliyah was still turned away, so he moved over next to her and sat down, kissing her lightly on the neck in an attempt to make her feel better. She was laughing, so that was always a good start. “Well, with any luck one of the siblings will be unavailable in the final fight. And even if he is we know someone strong enough to beat him to the ground”, he added with a small smile.

Kiba turned his head and watched the horrified reaction that Akiko gave when she heard the news. She was starting to cry, and the site of it made Kiba want t go and tear Youki’s throat out himself. She was starting to go into denial, and Kiba touched her lightly. As she jumped into his arms he just held her softly, not knowing what to do or say. “So Youki is getting desperate it seems?”, Kiba questioned slowly. “He must really be worried about the bond me and Akiko share”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:18 pm

Aaliyah felt Shino's lips on her neck, which made her entire body melt; all the muscles relaxing in his form. A smile met her lips, she rested her head on his shoulder. Her fingers laced with his and she felt at ease. "Youki's line of thing doesn't allow for himself to ever think that he's wrong. He believes that you're corrupting and taking advantage of her. Akiko forms very strong attachments to all those around her, which is why I objected to this the way I did. Youki brushed it off as she'd thank me in the long term, but I know that isn't true." She looked away from Shino at Akiko and Kiba. I heard Ai mention it to Youki and Cyon said something about it too. They believe Akiko is suffering from Stockholm syndrome, which is when someone who's kidnapped falls in love with and will defend their kidnapper by any means necessary."

Akiko buried her face deeper into Kiba's chest. There was NO part of this she wanted! Why couldn't Youki just leave her alone! He ran away, why couldn't she run away. "I'm going to go talk to him." She moved away from Kiba, but didn't move too far.

The dependence on him the young girl was starting to show was of concern to Aaliyah- she and Shino shared a dependence, but it wasn't as strong as the one Akiko and Kiba shared. Akiko could barely be a few feet away from him. She had to be in contact with him and she was always trying to make him happy. Akiko did love Kiba, but... she was starting to get too... addicted to Kiba. Aaliyah grabbed Akiko, pulling her away from Kiba, making her sit down. "No, if you go and talk to Youki, he'll know that I found a way to tell you. Akiko, you need to stay here with us, ok?" Truthfully, the reason she wanted Akiko near her is she wanted to see how long she could go without touching Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:28 pm

“Youki believes what he wants because he thinks it’s for his own best interests, not anyone elses”, Shino said more to himself than anyone else. “I don’t know what to do to make it all end, even if we do this what stops another plan from being created? You told he was a genius once didn’t you?”, he asked Aaliyah. “How do we finally stop someone like him, what is it going to take?”, he asked as he looked into Aaliyah’s eyes. “Will it never end?”

Kiba reached out to stop Akiko from going, knowing that she was pretty quick on her feet when she wanted to run after all. However, this didn’t seem to be necessary now when Aaliyah stopped the girl. “She’s right Akiko, not only would you put yourself in danger of youki’s wrath, but Aaliyah’s life could be forfeit”, he said seriously in the hopes of making Akiko understand. “We need you to stay with us, that’s the best thing we can do right now is hope that Aaliyah’s plan works”, he said. Kiba had no idea it was Shino’s suggestion after all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:35 pm

Akiko moved around, looking at Kiba intently, but ultimately nodded, understanding where he was coming from. Her codependency also lead to him being like her conscious, and the ultimate authority; something that Youki was for her before she met Kiba. She pulled her legs to her chest and put her thumb in her mouth. "I don't wanna stay and do nothing..." She said, her voice slightly warped by the apendage in her mouth.

Aaliyah grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand away from her mouth. "Don't do that." She warned, looking at her with an almost motherly sort of disapproving stare. It worked, and Akiko wrapped her arms around her bent legs. "What do you think will help?"

Sighing, Aaliyah squeezed Shino's hand as he spoke. "He is a genius, but... somethings off about him. I think he's starting to go insane. The solidarity and paranoia he lives in is starting to show it's effects. He's so suspicious that his mind has nothing to work on but death. It's fading. He's not as quick. I couldn't believe he hasn't noticed you and I..." She looked into Shino's glasses. "But.. that's for the better. We'll find a way to stop him and end all this. I know it." Her fingers absent mindlessly drifted over his hand, playing with his skin. "And it was Shino's idea..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 pm

Kiba raised an eyebrow as Akiko again did something that he was noticing she began to constantly do. She normally hadn’t put her thumb in her mouth so much, and now she had just done it again. This was the second time today even, she had also done it when she had gone to see Hana and noticed all of the machines. Kiba watched as Aaliyah even pulled the girl’s thumb out and told her not to do it anymore. Was it something that she did when she was upset? Or was something else going on? Kiba didn’t know, but he sat quietly and listened.

Shino turned and gave a small nod to Aaliyah. “Well, I hope he loses that genius and replaces it for insanity”, he admitted bluntly. “He’s more prone to make a mistake if something like that is happening, I just hope that in his insanity he doesn’t do anything that hurts a lot of people”, he commented softly before giving another weak cough. He smiled as Aaliyah began to play with his skin, it made him feel better. “It doesn’t matter who came up with the idea, the point is that we need it to work”, he said before looking at Aaliyah. “This only delays things though…..what will happen after this?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:41 pm

Aaliyah tilted her head to the side as she thought about it. Her eyes rested on Akiko, seeing her start to grow restless. It seemed like she either needed to suck on something or be in contact with Kiba. Rubbing her eye, Aaliyah looked over at Shino and Kiba. "Well... I think that depending on what he wants... It could help us. He wants Akiko to have a child, but if she's really torn apart, he'll at least give her some time to get over it. That and she'll have to pretend to hate me. That'll put distance between us and they might have me stay in the village for a while... We'll have a chance to plan and if they send Xerion to check on me, he can also talk to Akiko and we can trade information through him. What do you think?"

Akiko looked up. Slowly, she slid out of her seat and walked over to Kiba. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she sighed. "Well... I don't think I can pretend to do that." She said softly. "I love Kiba.. but it's not in me to be negative on purpose. How can I do that? It's... against my nature?" She smiled weakly. "And I don't want to be away from Kiba... and..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Shino closed his eyes and listened to Aaliyah as she spoke. HE best visualized plans when he heard it and closed his eyes, it allowed him to better picture what was coming and what Aaliyah was exactly thinking. “What he wants?”, Shino at first questioned before Aaliyah continued on. “Yes I do see what you mean, that does make sense”, he remarked as he pictured every piece of the manipulation falling into place. Aaliyah was just brilliant like that, mainly because she knew her ‘boss’ so well. Shino wasn’t complaining though. “I’m not sure, but I can’t think of anything better myself”, he remarked.

Kiba glanced down as Akiko suddenly walked over and wrapped her arms around his waist. Kiba was now starting to realize that he had nearly gone without a shirt for like a whole day. He shrugged it off though as he listened to Akiko, not really knowing what to say quite yet. He gave a small sigh and looked down at her. “I know…..that you’re just so happy all the time”, he said with a warm smile. “But, could you bring yourself to try really hard? For Aaliyah?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:06 pm

Aaliyah seemed irritated. "I think it's best that the two of you are apart for a while." She crossed her arms. "You're dependency is starting to really worry me." Looking up, Aaliyah closed her eyes, showing she was stressed out. "She couldn't not be in contact with you for two minutes and 29 seconds Kiba... that's a big deal. I can't believe Youki isn't freaking out about this. The two of you need to spend some major time apart... It's starting to really worry me." She said, pulling Akiko back over to her by the hair. It was a very soft pull, but she made it clear she wanted them apart.

Akiko whined when they were pulled apart. "No... I want to be with Kiba." She tried to move towards him again, but Aaliyah didn't let go of her hair. "Aaliyah!" She whined. "Let go...." She pulled at her hair, trying to get away. "Please...?"

Aaliyah pulled. "No." She forced Akiko to sit beside her. "This NEEDS to work out if you ever want to see Kiba again."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Shino watched the interaction between Akiko and Kiba. It was good to know that his girlfriend was such an analyst about stuff like that. They would work well together if she ever needed anything of him. Shino was upset when talking to Tsunade, but that didn’t allow him to change who he was and how he would work. He talked tough, but he could never leave the village. He was just voicing his anger. He still felt like she didn’t understand what he was going through. It was like watching the sands fall from an hourglass, inevitable and slowly coming.

Kiba watched wide eyes as Aaliyah suddenly pulled Akiko by the hair, he definitely hadn’t really expected that from her. “Aaliyah?”, he questioned weakly before hearing what she had to say. Was he really having that kind of effect on Akiko? That wasn’t what he had wanted to do to her. “Akiko, hold still”, he said softly. “Aaliyah is right…….this is the only way for it to work out”, he said as he gazed at her. “Trust her, you and I both know that she loves you like a sister. I trust her…..you should to”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Aaliyah looked at Shino and rested her head on his shoulder. Finally, she let go of Akiko, who stayed by her side. "You're becoming Youki's replacement." She added, looking up at Kiba, almost dangerously. "The faith she once had in Youki... the way she hung on his word and would do anything for him... that's how she's starting to act with you. It worries me because you're becoming a major threat to him. Youki has to know that. Akiko's been talking back. If he'll let Sani go without medical attention for allowing AKiko to get hurt... What do you think he'll do to Akiko for hurting him?"

Pulling, Aaliyah made Akiko lay down so that the small girl's head was resting on her lap. Sighing, she started to play with Akiko's hair to try and calm her down.

The small girl seemed really stressed and nervous, fighting the urge to suck on her thumb or do some other bad habit like bite her nails. Her eyes were staring, intent and focused on Kiba. Nodding, it seemed she understood, but was really just doing as Kiba had told her. "Okay..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:37 pm

“Better me than him you gotta admit though”, Kiba said as he looked down. He had no idea that his actions and love were causing such a strong effect on the girl. When did this happen? She admittedly ran back to him but she waited two months to do it, how bad could it really be? Just seeing the look on Akiko’s face made him realize that Aaliyah was telling the truth though. “I had no idea……honest I didn’t”, he said softly. “I don’t want her in any danger”, he remarked before turning to Aaliyah. “I’ll do anything to protect her and you know that. What can I do for you?”

Shino rested his arm around Aaliyah as she leaned onto his head. This really was quite a problem. Akiko was too attached to Kiba to accurately pretend to hate him. So what was next? What could be done? He turned to Aaliyah and gave her another soft kiss with knowing how stressed she was. “Before Akiko leaves I’d like her to teach me whatever she did with Kiba. His strength has multiplied greatly since I last saw him, and I want her to do that for me. So I can help”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:02 pm

Aaliyah looked at Shino and seemed surprised. "Do you want her to train you?" She asked, knowing the answer, but felt the need to ask it anymore. Moving her hand through Akiko's hair again. "I think it would do you good to spend some time with her. I figure if I start spending time with Kiba, they'll have Xerion start watch on me. He's a distance user, so maybe that willl work out to our benefit." She continued to play with the hair of the smaller girl, starting to braid it softly. "Unless you have an objection?"

Akiko shook her head. "I can help Shino-kun." She whispered, her eyes not leaving Kiba even if she moved. She felt at a loss... desperate even. She wanted him to hold her. Why couldn't he hold her?! Sitting up, she walked over to stand in front of Kiba. "My guess is that you'd be best at wind jutsu..." She whispered, sitting down in front of him. "I can do them all so I bet I could teach you. What do you think you'd be good at?" She tilted her head to the side and smiled, trying to seem happy.

Standing, Aaliyah took Kiba's hand. "Come on loverboy." She said, walking off with him. "We need to get you a shirt."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:07 pm

“I do want her to train me, I can see the amazing effects that it’s taken on Kiba already. He became strong enough to defeat one of Youki’s siblings. While Sani isn’t the strongest that’s no easy feat still”, Shino pointed out as he smiled at Aaliyah. “I want to have the strength as well, but I also want to heavily focus on the training you mentioned before, learning how to predict people. I’m great at thinking on my feet so I think I could make better use of that than Kiba”, he remarked before Akiko approached him. “Wind huh? Like Naruto?”, he questioned curiously. “Well, I guess I see that as the most likely one for me as well”, he said before nodding his head. “Please help me Aaliyah, I just want what Kiba wants……the strength to protect what I have”

Kiba stood up as Aaliyah grabbed onto him and pulled him away, saying that they were going to get him a shirt. As hard as it was to fight the urge to turn around and wave goodbye Kiba did his best to fight against it. He sighed before turning towards Aaliyah. “Are you angry?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Aaliyah bit her lip. "We need to make her super depressed." She pointed out to Kiba without looking back at Shino and Akiko. "And I'm not really angry at you. I can't blame you for her loving you. At least, not completely. I love her too... I want her to be safe and in doing so... her being with you is better than most other case scenario out of many. I wanted her to live from the start She deserves her own life... and if... she wants that with you." A sigh escaped her. "Kiba, I want her make this seem believable, the best way I know to do that without pumping her full of drugs is to stop her from eating all carbs, and she can't be around you at all. Not until we've finished this. DO you understand? She'll be with Shino or me. She can't be alone with you. Don't let her touch you. In order for them to think I'm seducing you, you need to be cold and distant, ok?" She questioned. Maybe hurting her a little would help this play through.

Akiko nodded. "Yep. I don't know, you have an affinity for another elemental. Like maybe lightning." She shrugged. "Do you know a sensei that has chakra paper? We could have you take the test and we could figure it out that way?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:35 pm

Kiba couldn’t help but feel his heart shatter at every word that Aaliyah spoke. He had to pretend to hate Akiko? He had to constantly push her away and make it seem like he didn’t want her? He gulped nervously, not knowing what to do about it. Could he really fake that emotion? He turned to Aaliyah and just frowned at her. “I do understand, really I do”, he promised as he shook his head. “It’s going to break my heart to do it, and I can only hope that she’ll forgive me if given the chance”, he remarked as they continued to walk. “So where to than?”, he asked curiously. He had a feeling the shirt was a joke, but maybe she was serious.

“Lightning as well?”, Shino questioned curiously. He had never thought about it, but lightning also kind of made sense for him. “Chakra paper……Kakashi!”, Shino said as he suddenly remembered. “He used the paper to see naruto’s affinity, so I’m certain that he probably has at least one spare one for me”, he said with a nod. “Should we go see him?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Aaliyah bit her lip. "Well, for now, we need to go back to your house." She looked over at him. "I need to see how well you can be indifferent to her. She loves you, and making her feel bad will hurt us both, but it's for everyone's best interest. She'll be fairly distracted with Shino, but it's really important that you don't let her sleep beside you or try anything to get your attention. I know that she'll try a lot to make you pay attention to her. Especially because you love her. You have to be stronger than her for this. You have to love her by hurting her, and Akiko crying is painful, but you have to, ok?"

Akiko nodded. "Mhm. I'kk follow you, and then I can train you from there." She said, smiling at him. "Wherever you need to go." She said, getting up, already ready to go with him. "I'm glad Aaliyah likes you." She said, reaching out to holding his hand. "Lead me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:51 pm

Kiba just gave a nod. “It’s getting a little cold out here anyways”, he said with a small laugh. “Perhaps I really should get that shirt on now that I have a moment”, he said grinning as they continued to walk off. He had to love her by hurting her? As cruel a concept as it sounded he knew that she was right. He just hoped that he could be strong enough for Akiko. “Alright Aaliyah, I’ll do what I can. It won’t be easy though. It never will be”, he said sadly as they headed closer and closer towards his home.

“I’m not quite sure where he is but there’s a few places I’m guessing that he’s bound to be”, Shino said as they stood up and slowly took Akiko’s hand into his own. “Let’s head to the ramen shop in town, I have a feeling he might be there”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 10:56 pm

Aaliyah nodded. "Yeah..." She walked with him. "I think I should train you a little too." She pointed out, thinking over their options. She'd never trained Shino, but Kiba had went through Akiko's, so he could do Aaliyah's. Hers was much more harm because it was much more forceful and faster. When Aaliyah fought, there was no 'waiting for your opponent to get up'. You kept attacking them like you would in life her death; which is what a battle was. It was how Youki fought, and they both needed a dose of his fighting style. Or at least, of his tricks.

Akiko nodded. As they darted through the village, it didn't take long before they found Kakashi. However, he wasn't alone. Naruto was with him. Moving behind Shino, Akiko didn't let go of his hand, holding onto him, not wanting to be alone. It didn't change the fact that he'd killed her parents. Biting her lip, her hands held onto Shino's jacket, only a part of her head popping out to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next