Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:34 am

Akiko smiled at him. "You... can really get us up there?" She asked, seeming mystified. "Do it!" She said, laughing slightly, holding onto him tighter, knowing that he couldn't hold her while he climbed. "I'll hold on and make sure not to fall off, ok?" Nodding, she held onto his shirt, her legs squeezing his sides.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:38 am

Kiba smiled back at her as she hold on even tighter, seeming to be even more excited now that they were about to go up. “Alright then, just don’t let go”, he said with a grin before leaping up, his nails digging into the tree side as he began to propel himself upwards. He was going only at about half speed, not wanting to scary Akiko into letting go. IT would be a minute before they got to the branch Kiba had in mind, but hopefully she would enjoy the view all the same.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:56 am

Akiko gasped as he moved up the tree. She'd never seen anyone move like this before. It was really impressive. She held onto him tightly, squeezing tightly as she held onto him. Her eyes closed as they went up. When he stopped and she heard his voice, her eyes slowly relaxed and opened. As they did, she gasped loudly. "W-wow..." She muttered, looking into Kiba's eyes. "Kiba-kun this is!!" She looked at the sunset. From this view, they were so high and they were looking down into the clearing at the sunset. Sliding off his back, she got beside him, resting her hand on his chest as she moved around him to see it. The look on her face was shock and appreciation. The sun's rays reflected off her face, making her whole frame glow before him.

Turning around to face him, an amazing one of a kind smile crossed her face. Hugging him, she laughed and held him tightly. "I love you..." She said, turning to see the sunset again. Her eyes lit up as she saw it and she laughed. "If you want, I can take off my pants?" She tilted her head to the side. The fact that she picked up on how much he liked her legs led her to offer this to him because he did this for her. Sitting down on the branch, she gazed out at the sun, seeing it move through the sky. "I've never seen anything this beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 am

Kiba continued to use his claws to sink his way into the bark and use it to move continually upwards. He had to admit that this gave him a pretty good thrill as he moved up. It was like adrenaline rush being pumped directly into his blood stream. He grinned as he saw the branch that he was aiming for. He quickly leapt up and landed on his two feet, loving the feeling as he took a deep breath of air and gazed out towards the sun. This was truly a site of beauty, and one that he rarely got to see this well. “We are here Akiko”, he said as he knelt down so her feet would touch the branches.

The look on her face was definitely one that made this entire trip worth it. It was extremely easy, but he just didn’t realize how much she would really like it. He just smiled as of course she offered once again to take off her pants for him. “Whatever you’d like Akiko”, he said with a smile, having a feeling she would choose to do it anyways. He took a seat and just gazed out into the distance. “It’s so beautiful isn’t it?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:21 am

Akiko laughed slightly. Pulling them down, she put them on the tree branch near them and moved closer to him. Sitting in his lap, she leaned back against him. The top of her head was a few inches below his chin. Smiling, she looked forward at the sun, seeing it move. "This is the best thing anyone has ever done for me..." She smiled at him and kissed his cheek, pulling her legs to her chest. "There... is something I meant to ask you..." She turned her head. "Why do you like seeing my legs so much?" She asked, shifting her weight and moving his arms around her. Now that he was holding her, she let his hands rest on her legs, which didn't seem to bother her at all.

Knowing that he loved her, and what she'd down for him; she owed him something right?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:29 am

Kiba had to let a small smile and blush cross his face as Akiko was so quick to remove her pants before making her way over to sit on his lap. He couldn’t help but stare at them for a minute, seeing how well they were kept and how soft they felt. Kiba was part dog, and that translated into him having a turn on for nice legs. Akiko definitely had those to her body. He let his hands rest gently on them, smiling right up until Akiko asked her question, something he hadn’t planned on. “Well uh…..they are just really nice”, he lied. In truth they were, but he didn’t really feel like going into that kind of conversation right now. He wasn’t even sure if he should be ashamed for thinking that kind of stuff! “Just uh yeah……..really nice”, he said nervously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:35 am

Akiko looked up at him. "If that's all it was, you wouldn't be so nervous." She pointed out, laughing. "but considering you don't want to talk about it, I'll just let it go, ok?" She stretched her arms above her head, looking back at him, she smiled sweetly. It didn't bother her that his hands were on her legs. She moved her arms so he could feel her legs and how soft they were. Looking up at the sunset, she smiled. "I love you Kiba-kun." She said softly, looking intently the sun. The same look reappeared, her eyes lighting up as she saw it. "Thank you... I really mean it."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:40 am

Kiba just let out another nervous laugh as Akiko basically pointed out that he was lying and doing it badly. He had to give her credit, despite being naïve she really knew what it meant to tell when someone was lying. Despite this though he just decided to make it simple. “I’ll tell you some other time, I just don’t know how to say it”, he admitted as he scratched the back of his head. He was glad that when she made him this nervous he wasn’t turned on, that was another thing he didn’t want to explain. “I love you too Akiko”, he said before leaning down and kissing her softly on the forehead. He smiled down at her as he saw how much she loved this view. HE was glad that he could give it to her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:53 am

Akiko smiled. "I'll forget about it." She said with a shrug. "I'm really glad you brought me here. It made everything so much more worth it. The whole having to leave tomorrow?" She said, smiling at him sweetly. "I wish I could stay here. We could watch this every night." Leaning back, she moved her arms, pulling his arms around her, letting his fingers brush against her legs. "It doesn't bother me." She added, glancing at him with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 am

Kiba only barely held back a sigh of relief as Akiko promised that she would forget about the whole thing. He was thankful that she didn’t press him further, perhaps she had just learned that Kiba needed to really keep some things to himself. He smiled as he continued be close to her, enjoying every moment of it. Kiba let out a small blush as he realized that Akiko allowed him to touch her legs more and added that she didn’t mind. He smiled and held her close. “Just…..if you miss me remember this moment okay? And a piece of me will be right there with you. I promise”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:03 am

Akiko giggled slightly and nodded. "I will!" She said confidently. "I'll always remember this, no matter what happens." She leaned her head into his shoulder. She moved her legs a little, which moved them against his legs. This time, it was unintentional. "I love you, Kiba-kun, and I'll do anything to make you happy. No matter what it takes." With a sweet smile, she kissed his cheek and looked back out at the sun. It was starting to disappear and the sun was fading from the sky. "Can... I come where whenever I'm around Konoha?" She asked. "Well.. to your house to visit you? I'll let you see my legs?" She was attempting to bribe him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:13 am

Kiba smiled as Akiko said that no matter what happened she would always remember this moment between them, and through this memory she would be able to remember him. Kiba would do the same thing, no matter how long it took he would get Akiko back. He would fight against Youki right along Shino’s side for someone he loved. He glanced down at her as she asked if she could visit him when he was around Konoha. “Well of course you can, but remember to listen to everything Aaliyah tells you okay?”, he asked with a smile. “If you do that I am sure we will see each other again soon. And you can keep your pants on”, he added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:17 am

Akiko giggled. "But you seem to be so much happier when they're off. It's not like it hurts me. And it doesn't bother me." She said, smiling at him. "I like being around you. You're so sweet and I actually don't mind it. I don't like pants, but they make me wear them." She stuck out her tongue. "I never wear them around the house. I got in a lot of trouble once for doing that. Especially when Youki had friends come over. They had this weird look on their faces... One of them came to see me alone after that."

She sighed. "After that I wasn't allowed to walk around like that anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:42 am

Kiba gave another small laugh as she pointed out how he seemed so much happier when she didn’t wear pants. Well she had a point, that was Kiba’s beast like nature taking him over again. Those legs were just something that he was extremely attracted to. Kiba however grew a bit more quiet when he started bringing up what happened to Akiko when she had chosen not to wear pants around the house, and that one of Youki’s friends had gone to seen her. Was that one of Akatsuki? Or someone else? It didn’t matter, given how disturbing it was really. Was Kiba just like that man? Praying after Akiko as if she was some kind of object? “Akiko, you know that you can just wear shorts, I mean they are kinda like not wearing pants you know”, he suggested.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:01 pm

Akiko shook her head. "I usually do, but we each have a certain country we go to a lot and mine is in the ones that snow and are usually cold. That means when I dress I have to be ready to go anywhere. I have to leave then and he gets irritated if I have to change." She looked out at the horizon. "But that's a good idea. I should pester Lillian to let me get some. I used to wear shorts too but after what he did, Youki took most of them dream me. He said I was too old and that it wasn't proper. That I was immodest because I showed so much of my skin."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Man this Youki guy was harsh, just not letting someone wear shorts because it showed her legs? He could understand the lack of pants thing, but no shorts ever he thought went a bit far. Kiba couldn’t help but wonder what country Akiko was talking about, could it be the mist village? They were famous enough for how cold it was there. He just smiled down at her and held her close to him. “Well perhaps we should head back home, the sun is almost all the way down and it will be dark soon”, he pointed out. “We can head home and spend our last night together that way okay?”, he asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Akiko smiled. "it's.... not like I blame him. He's trying to protect me. I love her." She sighed, looking down at the ground. "I... don't want to leave yet." her voice was uneasy and she seemed scared. "I'd rather stay up here, is that ok with you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side with a sweet smile. "I like it up here, and we should stay until you know... the sun is completely down."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Kiba smiled as Akiko said that she didn’t want to leave. She wanted to stay as long as she could so that she could remember this forever. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her in a hug. “Of course we can Akiko, of course we can”, he said as he turned to watch the sunset with her. “I love you Akiko”, he said with a smile as he turned to watch the sun set with her fully.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Akiko glanced upwards at Kiba and smiled at him with a sweet adoring look on her face. Feeling his arms wrap around her in a tight embrace, she smiled, moving closer. "I love you too." She leaned forward and kissed him. Her lips pressed against his and she had to push some of her weight up towards his face in order to be able to kiss him properly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Kiba just smiled at the happiness that seemed to radiate from her voice as he agreed to let her stay. He couldn’t help but feel good about himself for bringing her that kind of joy and happiness. He felt her weight shift and looked down at Akiko as he realized that she was going to kiss him. He leaned down only slightly in order to kiss her back, enjoying every moment they were spending together.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:10 am

Akiko felt him lean down and kissed her back. She put her hand on his cheek and wrapped her other arm around his neck. Pulling herself into his lap, she continued to kiss him for a bit longer. When she broke the kiss, she rested her head on his shoulder and looked over at the sunset as it disappeared over the horizon. "Kiba-kun, I really want to stay here with you..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 12:12 am

The kiss felt like complete magic as they both held each other close. Akiko was touching his cheek and neck softly while he just held her back close to him and smiled into the kiss before they slowly broke apart. He watched the sun finally die down as Akiko admitted that she’d rather stay. “One day Akiko, but not today”, he said as he held her close. “I promise, one day you’ll stay with me forever”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 pm

Akiko smiled at him when he promised they'd be together. She pushed herself up on her knees, so she was kneeling in front of him. "Do... you really mean that?" She asked, biting her lip, somewhat nervously, a sweet smile crossing her features. "You want me to stay with you?" Her eyes seemed to light up in the darkness. Shifting again, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you, Kiba-kun!" As she held him, she thought about it. "What... do you want me to do to be with you?" She broke the hug to look back at him. "Besides listening to Aaliyah?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 pm

Kiba changed his gaze from the sun down to Akiko as she asked if he meant that they would be able to stay together. He smiled and nodded slowly. “Well of course I mean it Akiko”, he said honestly. “I want you to come back and I am eager for you to”, he admitted. He smiled down at her as he saw how her smile practically filled the area up with light now. He returned the kiss hapiily. “I love you too Akiko”, he said softly before raising an eyebrow. “Nothing, as long as you listen to Aaliyah I don’t need anything else……….why do you ask?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:02 pm

Akiko sighed. "A lot of people here don't seem to like my brother..." She pointed out. "And I don't know why, but I want you to know that I love him... and that I want to be with you, but if that makes him angry..." She paused. "I don't know what to do. I want to be with you... More than I want to listen to him." Leaning up, her lips met his softly. Her arms wrapped around his neck and held him tighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next