Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:15 pm

Kiba couldn’t help but frown as he could tell the look of…..well he wasn’t sure what emotion it was but he knew that she couldn’t be happy. She was with Shino right now after all, and they really loved each other. He couldn’t help but feel sorrow for her. She was going to have to either accept or work something out. What was she going to do? Kiba bit down onto his tongue and looked at the ground. “I’m sorry that Akiko keeps getting hurt………but it’s not always my fault”, he said softly. “I don’t know what to do anymore…..I just want all this madness to be over with, never knowing if we are going to be attacked, or what new plan Youki has come up with……it’s all just crazy”

Shino’s eyes widened beneath his glasses as he heard Akiko say those words. Youki was planning on asking Aaliyah to marry him soon!? And of course the word ask would be replaced with force. He just grew extremely quiet, only barely able to hold back the anger and the tears. Years of training had taught him how to do it. “I have no idea”, he said in a low voice. Clearly he and Aaliyah were going to have to talk later, but what would they do? What could they do at this point?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:22 pm

Aaliyah sighed. "I don't know what to do either.." she muttered, her eyes closing and she rested her back against the wall behind her. "I'm sorry I pulled you into this. I never should have even included Shino. He means so much to me and I don't know what to do... Youki has always lusted for me... But i never thought he'd try to make me marry him..." She turned and her eyes widened. "He... knows." She said, looking at Shino and a sad look crossed her face. Smiling, she tried to make it seem like it was ok. In reality though, she knew that he knew.

Akiko looked over at Shino and tilted her head to the side. "Are you ok?" She asked, able to tell by his voice that he was upset. "Shino-kun, I know that you don't really know me, but I'm really good at listening and I might be able to help you?" She turned to see the look on Kiba's face and she almost ran over to him, but knew she wasn't supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Kiba just shrugged off Aaliyah’s apology, not to be rude but because he felt that it was not needed. “You seem pretty smart Aaliyah, someone who plans ahead and tries to make everything go according to plan by using the subtle hints that you get. You did everything you could up to this point, you shouldn’t apologize for this”, he said honestly. “People are right about me with a lot of things, I am hard headed, I’m sometimes a bastard, I’m a horrible shinobi at times……but at least I know a good person when I see them”, he added with a smile. “I will do anything to help you and Akiko, just like I know Shino will”

“It’s alright, I’ll be fine”, Shino said slowly as he turned his gaze towards Aaliyah. He saw the small smile that she shot in his direction. He returned it weakly, not sure whether or not she was just saying it. He hoped she had some sort of a plan, but he just wasn’t sure how she’d avoid it this time. Shino just mouthed “I love you” towards her, hoping that maybe he could give her just a bit of comfort.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:21 am

Aaliyah laughed. "You're being awfully nice to me considering all I've done is kick you around." She said, running her hand through her hair. "Really Kiba, I mean it... thank you. I don't know what I'm going to do now... but I know that I'll have to find a way to avoid him..." She started to bite her manicured nails. Her back met the wall again and she looked towards Shino. A smile came her lips despite how she felt. It was like he was going to make it all better. And she had no doubt he could. Walking back over to him, she wrapped her arms around him. "I love you too..." She muttered, closing her eyes, holding him tighter into the embrace.

Akiko walked back over to Kiba and wrapped her arms around him. "Do you think we should go?" She asked quietly, tilting her head to the side. "Let's go watch the sunset..." It seemed she picked up with the fact it would be best if the two of them were left alone.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:22 am

Kiba just shrugged. “Well honestly I don’t really like that part about you, but you’re right in the fact that you definitely have a lot on your place right now”, he admitted with a small smile. “I just want both of you to live and come back to Konoha where you belong, mainly because if you don’t I’m not sure what is going to happen”, he admitted a bit quietly. He just smiled as he turned and watched Aaliyah head over to hug Shino, they needed their time alone. Kiba glanced down as Akiko suddenly hugged him. “Yeah you’re right Akiko, let’s go see that sunset”, he said as he began to lead her back home.

Shino just wrapped his arms tightly around Aaliyah, not knowing what he could even say now to provide any comfort. Shino always considered himself to be good with words, but what could he say?! He just held her close and shook his head. “Don’t go back to him……you can’t”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:39 am

Akiko smiled, taking his hand into hers. As they walked off, she glanced back at Aaliyah and Shino for a moment. Looking forward, her eyes drifted to Kiba once more. She didn't say anything but it seemed like she wanted to. "Thank you, Kiba-kun." She stopped walking and hopped onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She felt his hand touch her legs as he held her. "Let's go back to the sunset."

Aaliyah shook her head, burying it deeper into his chest. Sighing, she closed her eyes tightly, fighting back the tears that desperately wanted to free themselves from the cramped space in which they were captured. "Shino... I have to..." Her voice was broken. "If I don't, he'll come looking for me and that will just make matters so much worse." Her head didn't leave his chest, causing her voice to be muffled, but she spoke loud enough for him to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:48 am

Kiba just continued walking, not knowing what to say anymore. What could he say now? He just didn’t know anymore what to do. Shino and Aaliyah didn’t deserve this. She wanted to protect herself and Shino, she couldn’t be blamed for that. There must be something that they could do! But what? He glanced down as Akiko suddenly leapt onto his back and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He used his hands and grabbed her legs. “Alright then, let’s go!”, he shouted happily as he ran off, making sure that Akiko had a good grip though.

Shino just looked down at her. “But you can’t go!”, he said weakly. “He’ll marry you, and he will expect you to be his…..and he’ll know that you’ve been touched and given yourself to another. He’ll kill you”, he said sadly as he looked down at her. “there must be something, I can’t lose you…..I can’t”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:41 pm

Akiko smiled when he started running. For some reason, she considered Kiba to be so much better than anyone else she met. Her regards for him where starting to grow higher than him. She wanted to be around him more than she wanted to be at home. Now, she was considering taking off from home and coming here to see him. Youki would be really upset, but she could take care of herself, right? No one could get in trouble if she just ran off. It's not like they could stop her. "I want to stay here..." She muttered, resting her cheek on his shoulder. "I don't want to go back and be alone... I want to stay here with you." Her voice was somewhat quiet, not that it mattered with how acute his hearing was and how close she was to his ear.

"I have to go..." Aaliyah looked up into his eyes. "Shino, whether you realize it or not, he'll be polite about it before he tries to force me to... I respect him out of fear, but he's so much older than I am... I don't know how I'll get out of this but I'll do it, ok?" She asked, embracing him, holding him tightly. "I'll attack him and blow my cover if I have to." Truth be told she wouldn't have a choice. If he ever got the chance to undress her and attempt to make love her; he'd see her ANBU tattoo, which would instantly get her killed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Kiba continued moving at his quick pace, wanting to make sure that they were able to get home in time. Akiko wanted to see that sunset and she was going to get it if it was the last thing that Kiba did. He made sure to not dig his claws into her legs as he was holding her. He couldn’t say for sure what was going through his mind. Suddenly he held no anger towards the woman that had been beating him continuously since he met her. It was now just pity for what she was forced to go through. “It’s not that simple Akiko”, he said softly as she was so close to him. “You are too young, you need to be with your family right now”

Shino pointed a finger at her, it was shaking weakly. “You had better…….if you die I swear I’ll kill you”, he said as he held Aaliyah in a tight embrace, a few tears falling onto her shoulders. “do whatever it takes, I don’t care anymore. Screw Konoha and everyone in it, I need you”, he said sadly. “I need you, if you are going to die then they have to let you stop. Just come home……come be with me”, he said weakly. He looked up to her, tears seen beneath his glasses. “This is all so wrong”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:24 pm

Akiko sighed. "Why can't it be that easy? I'd rather be with you than with my family. I'm with them all the time..." She said, looking at him. Sighing, she nodded. "I'll go home." She said sincerly, showing that she wouldn't run away or hide so she could stay there with him. More so than anything else before, she wanted this, and she was sure she did. Normally she did as she was told and never relaly wanted anything. Now, she wanted this. She wanted to be with Kiba...

Aaliyah sighed, taking his hand so she didn't see him shaking. She hated seeing him like this. "If I died..." she muttered. "There'd be nothing left for you to kill." She smiled at him, returning the embrace that he wrapped her with. Holding onto him tightly, she could feel herself shaking in his arms. "I'll do anything to come back to you Shino. This mission was meant to cost me or endanger my life... Going against that will make ANBU rethink my alliance to Konoha. They'd assume I'd turned." She kissed his cheek softly. "I won't marry him..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:52 pm

Kiba smiled as she promised that she would go home. Aaliyah was having a hard enough time as it was, she didn’t need to worry about Akiko running away on top of it. He smiled at her as she said that she’d go back. He was pretty sure that she was being totally honest with him, although a small part of him worried. “Come on now Akiko, I’m pretty sure that we are close to home now”, he said knowing that they were getting close.

Shino gave a very weak laugh, he couldn’t help but wonder if she missed the point of that or not in his emotional state. He held onto Aaliyah, feeling her shake gently with every passing moment. It wasn’t fair, not at all. He wanted to cry so bad. “This isn’t right……..I don’t care about ANBU, they don’t rule this village”, he muttered. “”Tsunade couldn’t really let that happen to you…….not if you are in danger”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Akiko sighed. Smiling at him, she hugged him a little tighter. "I love you, Kiba-kun!" She said, kissing his cheek. "Don't worry. I'll do what Aaliyah says, but I'll still miss you. I want to be able to see you..."

Aaliyah laughed slightly too. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek gently. "It's ok, Shino.." She looked up into his eyes and pulled his glasses off. "ANBU runs much more than Tsunade does. In some senses, the Hokage is sorta like a figure head. I know that she can't intervene in this matter because the third Hokage did this. He signed all information over to ANBU. They have control over me. Not the Hokage. I occasionally report to her, but she doesn't really read anything near what ANBU does. ANBU is the muscle behinds the Hokage's brains."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Kiba smiled as he felt Akiko give him a kiss on the cheek and said that she wanted to see him. “Don’t worry Akiko, you will”, he promised. He hoped that he hadn’t just made himself a liar. He reached his clan grounds shortly and leapt forward onto a nearby column before using his claws to quickly climb up. “Looks like we are on time for the sunset”, he said with a grin.

Shino just stood still as Aaliyah pulled off his glasses and kissed his cheek. He didn’t find her words to be of much help, even though she was being honest with him. He wasn’t sure whether to be thankful or not, to be happy because of her honesty. He just gave a weak smile as she spoke to him, speaking about the ANBU. “Just do your best to come back to me…….that’s all I can ask of you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Akiko smiled when he moved. Her eyes widened suddenly and she gasped when he scaled up the wall. She held him tighter. "How did you do that?" She asked, looking at him, smirking. "Can you do that with anything?" She asked, sliding off his back. She stood beside him and leaned up, her lips touching his quickly. Smiling, she sat down on the roof and looked up at the sun as it moved past the horizon.

Aaliyah kissed him. "I will come home to you no matter what." She said, wrapping her arms around him. "Shino... I can't explain how, but I know that this will work out and we'll be together. I want this. I want YOU." She kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:07 pm

Kiba just smiled as Akiko seemed to be impressed with how he got up the roof. Was she really impressed by something like that? Perhaps she just saw the world differently than he did. He had been able to do that since he was young after all, the animal within him taught him how to be able to do that. “Well as long as something has a strong enough surface I can do it”, he admitted happily. He quickly returned the light kiss before sitting next to her in order to watch the sun rise.

Shino couldn’t say why, every fact in the case and every thought he had said otherwise. And yet, for some reason he couldn’t help but smile and speak to Aaliyah. “You’re right……I know that you wouldn’t leave me along. And I won’t leave you either”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Akiko looked up at Kiba and smiled. "That's cool. I can't climb up things like that. I have to jump. You remind me of a cat." She said it seriously, but the smile on her face showed she was teasing him. Giggling slightly, she looked over to the sunset. She loved being able to see this, and seeing it with him made her heart beat race slightly, especially since Kiba was beside her.

Aaliyah kissed him passionately, her arms moving around his neck, pushing herself up on her toes in order to be able to kiss him. She smiled at him and broke the kiss. "I love you." She said, resting her head on his shoulder. "I wish I could stay forever..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:22 pm

Kiba’s eyes widened as he heard Akiko mention that she reminded him of a cat. However, once he saw her face he could not help but actually laugh. He couldn’t help but be surprised by her words. He definitely didn’t expect them. “Well sometimes it helps, but if you can just jump it that’s pretty good as well”, he pointed out as he scooted a little closer to Akiko.

Shino just held Aaliyah close, returning the passionate kiss as she delivered it to him. He slowly broke away and looked her in the eyes. “I love you too, and I want you to one day be able to stay here forever…….I mean that”, he said softly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Akiko laughed softly. She moved a little closer to Kiba. "Don't think it's bad. It actually makes me wish I could do that. I could never climb all that well." She smiled. "I fell out of a tree once. That was the first time I ever broke a bone, and all I remember was being told how clumsy I was. I didn't climb a tree for a while after that." She felt his hand touch hers and without looking away from the sunset, she moved her hand so that she was holding his.

Aaliyah nodded. "I will be able to stay here with you. One day." She leaned forward to kiss him again. "I'm tired..." She muttered, sighing. "I wasn't before, but now i feel like I could sleep for days. I want you to hold me..." She muttered, pulling him gently by the hand. "Please?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Kiba smiled as Akiko mentioned that she was actually impressed with what he was able to do. He had to admit, it was nice to think that he was better at her in something. She was naïve but in regards to physical and shinobi ability she was way past him. He glanced over at her as she mentioned that she had only climbed a tree once before falling, and that was when she broke her first bone. He smiled as he suddenly stood up while holding Akiko’s hand. “I have an idea………get on my back again”, he said with a large smile.

Shino returned the soft kiss that she gave to him, happy that she was able to calm him so well. He just hoped that he did the same for her. “Yeah, I will” he said before wrapping an arm around her back and around her legs, picking her up bridal style again. He leaned his head down and kissed her neck softly as they made their way back to his room, where he eventually placed her on his bed. “Rest Aaliyah……I know you must be so tired”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:03 am

Akiko smiled at him. Blinking a few times, her eyes widened when he stood. Tilting her head to the side, she laughed and stood up. "Kiba-kun?" She asked, hopping up onto his back. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she held onto him as he stood up, holding onto her legs. Looking down, she looked at his face. "So...?" She asked, "Where are we going? Or is it a surprise?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

Aaliyah felt him pick her up. Smiling, she kissed his cheek as he kissed her neck. When they walked into his bedroom, she moved onto his bed so he could get into it too. Considering it was just him, the bed was fairly large. Smiling at him, she moved closer to him when he got into bed. "I love you." She whispered, kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:25 am

Kiba just smiled at Akiko as she eventually leapt up onto his back and was ready to go it seemed. She asked where they were going but he just shook his head slowly. “Not yet Akiko, it will be a real surprised”, he said as he leapt off the building, landed easily, and then took off at a run. HE was heading to the deep forest that was just outside Konoha. If Akiko wanted a sunset, she was going to get one.

Shino sat Aaliyah down softly, watching her move softly away from him so that she could get closer in the bed. He smiled and got in before softly kissing her neck as he felt her kiss his cheek. He pulled her close to him, wanting to feel her body, while she felt his. He smiled at her, as if saying that everything would be okay.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:32 am

Akiko smiled. "Kiba!" She whined, crossing her arms. "Fine!" She said sighing and settling on his back. Closing her eyes, she wanted itt o be a surprise. "Tell me when we're there." She said, making sure they'd stay closed. He wanted to do this, she could tell by his voice and how enthusiastic he was. That meant she'd like it.

Aaliyah smiled, wrapping her arms around him. "I love you." She said, kissing his cheek. Feeling him against her, she smiled. He was so strong. Her head rested on his chest and she held onto his shirt. "Mm.." She sat up, pulling off his shirt. It was strange for her to sleep with him fully dressed. Sleeping with him shirtless would make falling asleep all that much more easy.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:51 am

Kiba just smiled as he knew that Akiko wasn’t going to make him ruin the surprise. She had a large sense of fun, another major thing that he loved about her, her humor and fun was just like him. Kiba continued moving at a quick pace, eventually coming to one of the tallest trees in fire country. He looked all the way up it with a smile. “We are here”

“And I love you Aaliyah”, Shino said softly as he gazed at her with those eyes that she loved so much. He smiled at her before leaning in and kissing her softly. As she moved to lift up his shirt he allowed her to do it with ease, allowing his bare chest to show. He cuddled up with Aaliyah, just hoping that their last night could be special.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:59 am

Akiko kept her eyes closed. When he slowed down and stopped, she shifted, opening her eyes. "W-wow..." She muttered, seeing the tree, tightening her grip on his shoulders. The sun shone brightly on them as it moved across the horizon. Reds and oranges reflected over them, and Akiko glowed with the suns rays.

As Aaliyah wrapped her arms around him, she smiled, feeling his arms wrap about her frame. He was bigger than her, but he was so amazing when they were together. She loved being with him, and being in his arms made this perfect. Knowing she'd have to leave for an undetermined amount of time and avoiding marrying or letting Youki corner her alone... It was something that would take so much effort. Seeing him again, however, would be worth any hardship she went though.

When she found him, she didn't just find someone she loved. She found her reason to live
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:04 am

Kiba couldn’t help but smile as he felt Akiko tighten her grip as she saw the large tree. She spoke like it was the most amazing thing she had ever seen. “I promised you a sunset, and I can’t think of a better place to go then right up here”, he said with a smile. “If you’re ready I could have us up there in a few minutes, you’d have to hold on tight though”, he pointed out. “We don’t want a repeat of last time”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next