Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm

Kiba said nothing as Akiko mentioned that a lot of people didn’t like her brother. Well she was right, she was still too young to realize what exactly was going on after all. He couldn’t bear to tell her that her brother was probably the most hated man in Konoha. Instead, Kiba just wrapped his arms around her as he had his lips meet her, hoping that perhaps them being together like this would make her forget, or at least think of something else.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Akiko felt his lips against hers after he said nothing; just stared at her intently. He... loved her, and he didn't want to hurt her? Wrapping her arms around his neck again, she returned the kiss, letting her lips part slightly. Starting to pick up on what he wanted as well as what he liked, she knew that his tongue was going to end up wandering around her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:36 am

Kiba held the kiss for several moments, enjoying the completely feel that he was getting from her. This wasn’t just her as a little girl talking, she really did love him and want to stay with him. He slowly allowed his tongue to slide into her mouth as he felt her lips part slightly, he began trailing it softly around her entire mouth. Kiba kissed her deeply as well, not wanting to have Akiko doubt for a moment how he felt.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Akiko smiled as she felt him kiss her. She wasn't sure why but the feeling of his lips made her feel happier than she ever had before. Inside of her, her entire body tingled and her felt different. She felt his tongue. Leaning forward, her arms wrapped around his neck softly, and she mimicked his kisses - her tongue wandering his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:38 am

Kiba couldn’t help but let his fingers trail across Akiko’s back lightly, making sure to not hurt her this time. At least Kiba would try that for now, he never seemed to have control around this girl. He felt her tongue press further into his mouth as she mimicked his own actions perfectly. He smiled into the kiss, enjoying every lasting moment that he held her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Akiko felt his hands against her back, and leaned closer into him. Shifting her body, she slid into his lap, trying to make it easier for her to kiss him. Without knowing exactly why, she wanted and needed to be with him. The thought of not being around him, and the time they spent apart bothered her more than anything else. It made her heart sting and kept her awake at night. Without his arm around her and his body close to her she felt empty. Leaving him alone made her numb on the inside. She didn't want to, and she'd take any chance she could find to stay here.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:15 am

Kiba just smiled as he felt Akiko slowly move her way into his lap so that he would have an easier time holding onto her and kissing her. He gladly loved that she always wanted to be near him, and it pained him to know that she was going to have to leave soon. Was Aaliyah right in worrying that one of them was going to make some sort of mistake? Kiba didn’t want to think about it right now. Kiba finally pulled his lips away and looked down into Akiko’s eyes. “I love you so much Akiko”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Akiko felt his lips leave his, but his arms remained around her. Her eyes fluttered open to look into his. A quizzical look crossed her, which them crossed her arms. Wrapping her arms around his neck a little tighter, she embraced him. "I love you too!" Her voice was high, as usual, but she seemed more pleased than before. "Do... you think Aaliyah would be ok if I stayed here?" She asked, now wanting to make him angry, but not wanting to leave either. He was so strong, and sweet, and... different in a way. She wanted to be around him forever...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:38 pm

Kiba smiled as Akiko practically shouted that she loved him as well, her voice even getting a bit higher than usual. He held her tightly, but not to the point of causing pain or anything like that, Kiba had learned from that mistake after all. He couldn't help but give a small frown at her next question. "I don't know Akiko, I honestly don't know", he said softly as he leaned his head against hers softly. "Let's just enjoy the time we have for now......the future will take care of itself"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Akiko blinked slightly as she watched him. When his forehead made contact with hers, she couldn't help but let out a small sigh. Glancing up into his eyes, she smiled, her arms still loosely hanging around his neck. "I love you." She whispered softly. "And I want to stay..." She added stubbornly. When he said they should enjoy it now, she nodded. "Do you believe in fate or destiny?" She asked, her lips brushing against his softly for a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:48 pm

Kiba just smiled down at those eyes that he had come to know and love, the same eyes that shone brighter than anything else in this entire world. He just held that same expression. "I love you too Akiko, and I know that you really want to stay, but you have to do what Aaliyah tells you", he said slowly. As he felt her lips press against his own he held it for a few short moments before she pulled away. "The way I look at it, it doesn't really matter what I believe. Either it exists or it doesn't, I'll live my life the way I feel is right in case it doesn't. And yet at the same time if it does than I'll already be doing what I'm supposed to", he said as he looked down at her. "Whether or not fate sent you to me I don't care.......I have you either way", he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Akiko giggled softly. "I... I've never been told something like that before. You're right." Her arms wrapped around his neck and her lips met his. This kiss was longer than the previous. Now, she was beginning to understand why couples kissed and what it meant. It was another way of agreeing or saying that you loved someone. Her eyes went to his face, locking with his eyes. The most beautiful eyes. Her hand trailed over his face, seeing his birthmarks in the dull light of the moon and stars. The moon was just a small sliver in the sky, reflecting minimal light down on them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:59 pm

Kiba just grinned. "Yeah I get that alot", he lied as he smiled towards her. Hey it was just one white lie right? His smile widened as their lips met together, kissing and embracing for a longer period of time than before. As the kiss ended he looked straight into her eyes, marveling at the light that shined into them from the moon. She was so beautiful, everything about her was just perfect in every form. He smiled at her, not even knowing what to say this time, but he didn't feel like he needed to say anything. He knew she understood.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Akiko looked over the side of the tree at the ground. She pulled her legs up to her chest, the wind blowing across the bare skin of her legs. Now she was a little cold. "Remember when we took a bath?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "And you said that we're different because your a boy and I'm a girl?" She asked, shifting her weight so she was closer to him and less of the wind was blowing on her. "How come we're different?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:07 pm

Kiba looked down at Akiko curiously as she brought up the time that they took a bath together. How could he forget it after all? It had been memorable enough right? He blinked slowly as Akiko asked what exactly made them different. He wasn't quite sure to explain it. He decided to simply be honest, whenever he tried to avoid the truth she just got upset because she thought something was wrong after all. "Well remember that kinda stick thing you saw......well that's what guys use to make babies inside of girls", he explained. "That's why boys are different from girls", he explained. "The boys make them, but the girls nurture them and help them grow in their stomach, sorta", he said and hoped she understood. Of course at that thought he only picture himself and Akiko, blushing at the thought.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Akiko nodded slowly. "I understand." She looked at him intently. "Is that how you would have kids?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Leaning up, she kissed him softly. "Do you want to have kids with me?" She asked softly. She put her hands on his knees, pushing her body up, her face right next to his. They were close, she could feel his breath on her face. Looking down at his lips for a moment, she looked back up to his eyes. A sweet smile crossed her face and she tilted her head to the side. "I always wanted to have kids... and if I have a baby, then we'll have to stay together, right? Youki won't be able to keep me away from you... and..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Kiba raised an eyebrow, not entirely sure what Akiko meant. "Yeah, I'd rather have the woman I love carry my child versus adopting if I had the choice", he admitted until she leaned up and kissed him. He smiled before she suddenly asked her next question and put herself right in front of him. "Well......yeah, I guess I would", he admitted as a blush came across his face. In truth Kiba was worried about the direction this was going in. And as he predicted the direction that she went with wasn't a good one. He looked down and finally placed a hand over her lips to get her to stop talking. "Akiko you aren't ready yet, your body is too young right now", he admitted. Kiba really wanted her though, her and her body. "It's just.........we would need a child under the best circumstances"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:25 pm

Akiko felt his warm fingers against her lips. Sighing, she looked into his dark eyes. "Alright." She muttered, looking away, resting her weight on her legs. "I really love you." She leaned up and kissed him gently. "I understand that you don't want to have a child with me now... But what difference does it make? Youki says that my training stunted my growth and that I most likely won't get any bigger. I want to live with you, but..." She trailed off. "You said that I can't, and that it's a bad thing." Her eyes looked into his. "Do you want to go back to your house? I'm cold and my stomach hurts. And, I have the feeling that you're hungry." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 8:31 pm

Kiba returned the kiss softly, not knowing what else he could do right now that would please her or make her feel any better. She kept trying to argue for them to have a child, what was he supposed to say to that really? He wanted to take her right now if he had the chance, she was halfway undressed anyways as it was. But what would that say? Would it show love? Lust? Anything? What could he do? No, the real question that Kiba wanted answered was what should he do? "Let's talk more when we get home", he said with a small smile. He motioned towards his shoulders. "Grab on, I'll get us down here fast enough"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Akiko felt the kiss break and looked down at the ground. Grabbing her pants, she stood up on the branch, pulling them back on without any difficulty. They were tight against her skin, but not too tight. Smiling at him, she put her shoes back on, looking into his eyes with a sweet smile. "Whenever you want to go." She moved closer to him, holding his shirt. "Carry me down." She said, smirking at him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she jumped up onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:22 am

Kiba couldn't help but frown as he saw Akiko quickly grab her pants and slide them on easily. Kiba could be honest with himself, he did like Akik in nothing but her underwear, or less. He nodded as she leapt up onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck, ready to make the descent at any time. "Hang on then,", he said with a smile before suddenly running straight down the tree, using his chakra to hold himself up. He ran almost straight into the ground before leaping forward, suddenly running on all fours. Kiba looked back at Akiko with a smile, making sure that she was okay.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 5:05 pm

Akiko nodded. "I will." She said confidently, holding onto him tightly, making sure that she wouldn't fall from his back. As he ran, she grinned. "I love you." She giggled, watching him run at top speed. Looking as he reached the ground, she was surprised when he continued to run on all fours. It wasn't a common occurrence, but she still felt safe with him. Her arms wrapped a little more tightly around him so she wouldn't fall off. As they moved closer to the village, she smiled, seeing it light up like a candle.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:20 pm

Kiba only smiled as he felt Akiko holding onto him tightly as he continued to run on all fours all the way back to the village. Kiba actually felt more comfortable moving like this, it was just more natural this way. The only other way he'd like to travel is with Akamaru, but he was sleeping. "I love you too Akiko", he said as he continued to make his way to the village, aiming to head to his clan grounds.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Akiko smiled, looking ahead of them as he ran as fast as he could. It made her feel different inside. She felt alive and hear heart was beating fast, her adrenaline was pumping fast. When the Inuzuka estate came into view, she smiled, her grip loosening slightly. It was more of a reaction to seeing it; both excited and disappointed. "Kiba-kun? What do you want to do for the rest of the night?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Kiba glanced over his shoulder as he heard Akiko's question. He just smiled at her as he came to a skidding stop in front of his own place in the estate. He stood up and crouched to allow Akiko to slide off of his back and to the ground. "Well I figured I'd let you decide", he said with a smile after she let go. "Whatever you want to do I'm fine with"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next