Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 am

Shino smiled upwards at Aaliyah. “I’m certain that I won’t get irritated” he promised as he leaned up and gave her a light kiss. Admittedly it was a want at the moment but Aaliyah as a whole was far more important to him. He wanted her to rest well and sleep for the first time in months since she had last left him. It was about half a year, and he knew that she would let him rest if their positions were reversed. “Okay, I’ll do just that”, he said before wrapping his arms softly around her. Shino closed his eyes, ready for a restful night together.

“Well I’m not surprised, those are top quality materials that she deals with, they look like they could be extremely rare” Kiba said with a smile. “It’s nice that she has her ethics though, despite all the money that she might have made” he added before getting up. “I’ll be there in just one moment”, he said before throwing on a shirt over himself. It was the middle of the night and kinda cold after all. He threw on a button silk shirt but left it open mainly. “Got ya”, he said as he reached for a large bag of rice that he stored on the top counter of his pantry. “This should be enough”, he said with a laugh as he handed the bag over to her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:52 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. "I love you." She whispered, kissing his bare shoulder softly as her eyes closed and she snuggled up to him. Wrapping her arms around him loosely, she drifted to sleep.

Akiko smiled at him sweetly. As she started to heat up a pan and cut up the steak. Smiling at him, she kissed him gently as she worked. It didn't take her long to finish the meal and hand him a plate. She seemed more content then before and this time was going to eat with him. Hers was much smaller than his, which wasn't strange at all. She didn't ask, but his wasn't cooked as thoroughly as hers. His was medium rare, and hers was well done. Smiling at him, she pulled her legs up to her chest as she sat at the table. "Do.. you like it?" She asked, putting some of the sticky cheesy rice in her mouth. It tasted good, but what she thought didn't matter. What HE thought mattered.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:01 am

Kiba stayed by Akiko’s side the entire time that she worked, not wanting to leave her for a moment. He returned the soft kiss while she began to work, not wanting to leave her side though. He took a deep whiff of the scent that the food gave. “Well it definitely smells good”, Kiba remarked as he already felt his mouth beginning to water. “Thank you”, he said as he made his way to the table with her and took a seat there. He looked down on it and smiled before taking a bite out of the meat. He just stood there for a minute, chewing slowly as if he was trying to analyze it. He turned to her slowly and gave an approving nod. “Delicious as always”, he said with a large grin before digging in.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:06 am

Akiko smiled at him. She was instantly pleased by his praise and started eating. She'd eaten earlier, so wasn't too hungry. She managed to finish all that was on her plate and put it in the sink. Now, she was tired and it was a little after 2. She'd spent almost an hour cooking. Moving over to him, she slid into his lap, resting her head on his chest. "I'm tired." She whispered softly. "Carry me to bed when you're done. I'll do the dishes in the morning before breakfast." She said, holding onto him loosely.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:17 am

While Kiba had more food and was hungrier than Akiko his mouth didn’t let her finish too much earlier than he did. He put the last bite of cheesy rice into his mouth as she slid into his lap and rested her head against his shoulders. He smiled softly and slowly pressed his head against hers. “Okay Akiko”, he said as he softly picked her up, carrying her back to his room so that he would lay her down on his bed. While carrying her he could feel how cold she was. He slowly put a few blankets on top of her, smiling the whole time.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:19 am

Akiko looked up at him. "You're always so hot." She said, laughing slightly. "like a furnace." She smiled and closed her eyes, instantly moving closer to him as he laid down beside her. Curling up beside him, she held onto his shirt lightly, not wanting him to move away from her. Her head rested gingerly on his shoulder, and her turned to smile at him. "Love... you.." She muttered softly before falling asleep in his strong arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:21 am

“Guess the will of fire is just that strong” Kiba said with a smile as he moved to lay down next to Akiko. He remembered back to the days when he would move to sleep on the couch, and she would just come join him anyways. He smiled as she curled up next to him and held on tightly. “I love you too” he whispered softly before giving her a single kiss on the forehead. After that he felt asleep, his arms never letting go of her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:24 am

Aaliyah woke up to a loud obnoxious song. Rolling over a little, she grabbed what was making the noise and threw it. It made contact with the wall after it was ripped out of the outlet. As it broke into pieces, she yawned, closing her eyes again. "Fucking alarm..." She muttered, burying her head back into his chest. Her body moved closer to his, content with being in his arms, and not waking up right now... Or in the next few hours...

Hearing the door she groaned. "Go... away..." There was ice and death in her voice, as if warning whoever it was that she would kill for making her open her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:27 am

Shino’s eyes only opened for a second as he thought that he had heard some sort of noise, one that was familiar. Aaliyah saw to it though, quickly ending the song before it could fully wake him up. He slowly closed his eyes again and drifted off, far too comfortable and tired to wake up fully from so short a song.

Shino slowly began to open his eyes as he heard Aaliyah’s words, he couldn’t make out exactly what it was that she said though. “Aaliyah, is something wrong?”, he asked with a weak yawn.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:34 am

"Someone.. in... door..." She muttered, knowing the sentence didn't make sense because she left out half of the sentence. Yawning, she shifted her weight to move closer to him. For some reason, she was cold. Her hair was dry, but she wasn't really dressed in a lot of clothing. It was chilly this time of year at night and in the early morning, so she probably should have been wearing more than just panties and a shirt. But she was comfortable with him, and at the time, she didn't expect it to stay on.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:37 am

Shino let out a slow bit of muttering as he heard Aaliyah’s answer. He was going to look but she quickly adjusted to make herself more comfortable on top of him. He smiled and held her softly as he cuddled with her. “Love you too”, he said as his eyes closed again. In his tired state it was hard for him to wake back up at all. He just loved being with this woman so much that nothing came above her at all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:45 am

There was a very soft muffled sound from the doorway. "S-Shino...kun..." She shy voice said very quietly, just above a whisper. "Y-you... s-s-s-said..." her voice slowly trailed off, and Hinata's lavender eyes moved to the ground, looking away from the bed, doing her best not to look up at them again.

Aaliyah groaned, finally shifting. Sitting up, her opened her eyes dully, her hair wildly scattered around her face. Yawning, she ran a hand through her messy hair. "H-Hinata?" She muttered, rubbing her face with her hand. She looked tired. The shirt around her chest was slightly unbuttoned, revealing part of her round creamy breasts. Rolling off his chest, she landed on the soft mattress. "Go.." She muttered, laying on her side, closing her eyes. "go do whatever it is you have to do, and make sure you tell Kiba what I told you about Akiko..." she yawned, looking at where the clock was supposed to be on his bedside table. She looked confused, and she sat up, seeing it in pieces across the room. "Oh..." She muttered, realizing what she'd thrown.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:54 am

The moment that Hinata’s voice reached Shino’s ears he was wide awake. He quickly turned his head away from the door, making sure that Hinaya could not see what his face looked like without the glasses. He quickly grabbed them and pulled them onto his face, covering up his eyes with the dark shades. “Of course Hinata, forgive me for being late”, he said as he casually got out of the bed as if nothing strange had happened at all. “I’ll be back later love, you just try to get a bit of sleep”, he said before leaning down and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek. He turned and slowly grabbed his overcoat and slid it on, followed by the bag used by many members of his clan. He slowly approached Hinata. “I am ready now when you are”, he said, waiting for her to give the signal for them to go.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 am

Aaliyah looked over at Hinata with a tired and bored look on her face. Grabbing something from his bedside table, she threw it hard. It hit Hinata's neck and she stumbled backwards. "Thanks me later." She added, pointing at Shino. "I just stopped her from passing out." Laying down, she closed her eyes and pulled the blanket over her body. "What time are you coming back? I'll make you lunch or something." She stretched, but didn't seem to be able to fall back asleep. "Have fun. Don't do anything I would disapprove of."

Hinata put her hand on her neck, and was grateful that she didn't pass out. She blushed dark just because she never should have come in his room. But... it could have been worse. He could have been... doing something with her... or... by himself... She bit her lip. "Shino-kun and I are just friends."

This time, Aaliyah sat up with a grin. "Yeah, I know. You're really easy to read. We should tattoo virgin on you're forehead." She said, throwing something else at her, to stop her from passing out. "Go and do your training or whatever if you want to do. I'm going to sleep for a while longer, then get up and function." She laid back down and closed her eyes, moving closer to the pillows, blankets and sheets that smelled just like him.

Hinata walked out of the room with him. "S-should w-w-we go and g-g-get K-kiba-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:06 am

“Come now Aaliyah, do I ever do anything that you would disapprove of?” Shino asked as he watched the quick exchange between Hinata and Aaliyah. He couldn’t help but wonder if Aaliyah kept throwing things at Hinata to make sure she didn’t pass out. After their last encounter Shino was fairly certain that Aaliyah might be acting a tad bit more defensive than was necessary. “Just rest as long as you need love, I’ll come wake you when I get back”, he promised as he smiled down towards her before she pulled a blanket over her body and began to try to fall asleep. She was so cute when she began to act like this, Shino couldn’t even describe it. “Come on Hinata, let’s get Kiba and we can get this real training started”, he said as he walked with her out of the house. Once they were outside he turned towards her. “My apologies, had I been ready when I said I would you wouldn’t have had to see that”, he said in a somewhat apologetic tone. It wasn’t like he was naked or in his boxers or anything like that, but it was Aaliyah who was in nothing but a shirt and panties. Shino could only guess as to what Hinata assumed had happened.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:14 am

"I.. t-thought s=she left..." Hinata said slowly, trying so hard not to stutter. Shino hated it whens he stuttered, and Kiba normally never let her speak so it wasn't an issue with him. "W-when I saw her the first time... and she never came back..." She paused, trying to calm herself down, and to find a way not to offend him. "I assumed that she was a prostitute..." Her voice was very low, because she never wanted to admit it to him. But, now that she had, and really had no choice, she looked up at him. "B-But i was wrong! And I'm sorry... but the way she dressed, and acted, and how she just disappeared... a-and!" She paused, looking at the ground, her face bright red once more. As they got closer to Kiba's house, she sighed. "And I should have knocked on your d-door... but your dad said that I could just go in... and... i wasn't thinking. You never sleep until 10... so..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 am

Shino listened in silence as Hinata admitted that she once believed that Aaliyah was a prostitute based on how she dressed and the fact that she took off so soon after she had first met Hinata. Shino couldn’t exactly say that he was very happy with what he was hearing, but at the same time he knew that he was not being fair to Hinata. He took in a soft breath and heard her rapid apology out as they continued to walk and draw near Kiba’s home. “You shouldn’t blame yourself for not knocking, when Aaliyah is around I do tent to act a bit out of character”, he remarked. The fact that she busted his alarm didn’t really help matters. Shino came to an abrupt stop before they went to Kiba’s house. He wanted to get this out of the way now. “Hinata, we have known each other for quite some time. Do you trust my judgements?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 am

Hinata looked up at him, and nodded firmly. "I.. trust you more than I trust most people, Shino-kun. This... is the one time I've seen that you're not acting rashly... You're t-t-thinking... w-with..." it was clear she was nervous and unsure of what to do and how to say it. Sighing, she looked at the ground. "You're thinking more about the way she looks than if she's a threat or not... but if it makes you feel better... I will trust you." Nodding, she smiling at him, trying to look confident.

As they went inside, she walked a little slower, letting Shino go on ahead. Kiba's sleeping habits were unpredictable. It wasn't uncommon for him to sleep in just boxers or as she once hear, thanks god had never seen, naked. Smiling at him, they went inside. Hearing the door open, Akiko looked up from where she was in the kitchen. The two of them were awake, and Akiko was sitting in Kiba's lap, still in the same clothing she'd been in the night before. Smiling at them, she waved. "Hi Shino!" her voice was warm and bubbly. "I made breakfast, do you want some?" She asked, showing them some of the omelet she made. She shifted in Kiba's lap. He was still wearing what he was the night before, including the shirt that didn't do much to cover his giant chest.

Looking at Hinata, she looked confused. Blinking, she looked up at Shino. "I thought you liked Aaliyah?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:50 am

“As I said, being around her makes me act a bit different than usual” Shino admitted. “However, I would ask that you still hold your confidence in me as a shinobi, if anything she has made me want to get stronger than any other shinobi in Konoha. I want to be able to make a difference now, and not just within my clan”, he said softly. Shino’s thoughts had switched to that of those bastard ANBU who had put Aaliyah into all this danger. He wanted to tear them apart, for forcing someone as young as Aaliyah to do this from such a young age. He didn’t even want to think of the horror that Aaliyah must have endured this whole time.

“I’ll knock”, Shino said as he knew why Hinata was hanging back. Kiba didn’t always dress quite as modestly as Shino did when he slept after all, probably due to his dog like abilities. As he knocked on the door, Shino would have never guessed who it was that would be inside. Not wanting to keep Aaliyah waiting at all he began to make his way forward and inside of the house. It was only a moment before his gaze turned towards the two and he stopped dead in his tracks. Shino wasn’t certain but he was pretty sure his heart skipped a beat for a moment. Akiko was here, and with Kiba of all things. This was not good. “Hello Akiko”, he said with a small smile as he looked down at her. “I’m afraid I already ate thanks”, he said before turning to Hinata. “We are teammates, I do like Aaliyah, more than Hinata”, he said simply.

From out of his sleeve a few of Shino’s bugs flew back to his home, intent on waking up Aaliyah. They would get her here certainly, she needed to know the problem immediately. Shino only hoped she got here soon.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:59 am

Akiko tilted her head to the side. "You see irritated?" She said, shifting her weight in Kiba's lap. Her head was on his shoulder, it seemed like she just naturally belonged there. Smiling at them, she waved at Hinata, who looked like she was about to pass out again. What was going on?!!? How was it that they both had girlfriends, especially SHINO, and she didn't have a boyfriend? Kiba she could understand because of how froward he was, but... come on... Shino? Was she that behind in the social ladder? Damn... now she was going to have to talk to Ino.

Feeling something crawl and bite her, Aaliyah groaned. "Go... away..." She swatted his insects away from her, or was at least trying. Whining, she rolled over. Getting up, she started to get dressed. Pulling her hair back in a clip, it was messy, but it looked good that way with the outfit. It was a long tight dress that held her body and trim frame, a silver metal band moved down the chest, exposing part of her skin. Putting shoes on and leaving, she followed some of the insects while others continued to nibble at her skin.

When she realized were they were headed, she ran. Once inside, her eyes widened. "Akiko..." She muttered. Her entire body froze. Looking at Kiba, she seemed scared. "W-When did she get here?" She asked, her eyes narrowing, now she seemed defensive and angry. "You idiot!" She yelled, too paralyzed to move. "This is a trap! Youki wanted her to run to find out who'd she'd run back to!" Now, because she was standing and not laying down with her hair pulled back, the dark bruise on her face showed by huge contrast to her creamy skin.

"He wanted to see who she had sex with so he could find him and figure out the best way to deal with it! This will either start a war or Youki will start execution's of YOUR family to get back at what you did to his!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:18 am

Shino just looked down at Akiko and shook his head. “I don’t get irritated”, he said simply. “just a bit shocked is all”, he added at the end as he turned and noticed the look on Hinata’s face. He was pretty sure that she was going to pass out any second, her eyes were already starting to drift off into another world it seemed. “Hey Hinata, are you alright?”, he asked simply to keep her standing. He was hoping that his sudden caring out of nowhere might snap her out of the coma like state she had just entered. Shino knew that things were about to get very ugly though, very very ugly.

Kiba of course was oblivious as usual, not realizing any sort of difference in Shino or his attitude. “Yeah Hinata, you aren’t looking so hot, perhaps you should take a seat or lay down”, he remarked slowly. “My couch is just a bit behind you, or you can come sit and join us for some breakfast! Just because Shino is a party pooper doesn’t mean that you have to be one”, he said with his usual fanged grin.

Of course, that grin would not last much longer. Kiba smelled someone familiar heading up. “Aaliyah is here already?”, he questioned. “Man she must have found out Akiko left pretty quickly after she did”, he remarked. Aaliyah entered and before Kiba could even get a word out about when she got here, he found himself being shouted at. At first he was only worried for his physical being, wondering if Aaliyah was going to throw a kunai right at him or something. The words that came right after were far more devastating though.

“Wha…..what!?”, he nearly shouted as he stood straight up, setting Akiko down as he did so. His gaze never left Aaliyah. The look in his eyes were obvious, it was fear. He blinked slowly ,as if time itself was going slowly. He turned his gaze down towards the ground, sweat beading across his face. He fell to his knees, clutching at his chest as if in pain. He looked like he was going to be sick. “No…..no! There must be something?”, he questioned as he looked up at her. “A way for him to not find out!”, he nearly shouted. “My mother and sister are out there right now! They will never stand a chance”, he muttered as he grabbed his hair. “I have to go get them…..I have to get them back here or something!”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:28 am

Akiko blinked. "N-no...' She said, shaking her head. "Cyon followed me! I lead him through Suna, and then back and around through Kiri before coming here. I KNOW i lost him in Kiri... his presence faded! I made sure he didn't follow me. You said to make sure that I was never around Kiba when they were watching me." She bit her lip, touching Kiba's arm. W-why was he so scared? What did she do wrong?! Moving in front of him, she put her hands on his chest, holding his open shirt. "Please... it's ok. I'm sorry... I... I'll make it ok. I'll leave, or I'll bring them back."

Aaliyah shook her head. "No... if you leave now, they'll figure it out." She looked outside. "I don't sense them here... but I doubt Cyon would be hiding if he was here. He's tactful, but he's really pissed off." She bit her lip. "He's egocentric. He's cat like..." She sat down, knowing her legs would give out if she didn't. "I... I need..."

"You needed to protect my sister..." The window not far from them was open, and Xerion was sitting there. His arms were crossed, and seemed much less than pleased. "Cyon and Nomi are searching Kiri and the surrounding villages for Akiko. They thought she cut through Konoha, not returned to it." His body was shaking slightly, but it was more from anger than anything else. He was very careful not to show it on his face however.

Sliding off the windowsill, he landed in front of Kiba, pulling him by the hair. Xerion wasn't a fighter, but he managed to throw Kiba back into the wall. It wasn't hard, and most likely wouldn't hurt, but it was the meaning behind it. "You hurt my sister..." His hands clutched into fists, his whole body shaking now, all the muscles in his arms and chest tightening. "You're lucky I haven't told Youki yet..." He said, turning to face Hinata. When she finally passed out he turned his head towards Aaliyah.

"The other informant Tsunade told you about?" he said casually. "The one that watches Youki and reports him to Konoha." He flicked his head to move his long bangs from his face. "is me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:06 pm

Kiba couldn’t stop the shaking that was coming from his body and heart. He felt like he was going to throw up on the spot if he didn’t start thinking of something else soon. Horrifying images were plaguing his mind, scares flashes of his mother and sister being slowly tortured and killed by the very man that Kiba had angered so greatly. He had been such a fool, to think that he could get away with what he did. Damn instincts. He turned his gaze slowly towards Akiko as she held onto his shirt. She wanted to help him, but what could they do now? Apparently they were okay for the time being, Aaliyah didn’t sense anyone yet.

“Aaliyah you can personally kill me later for this, but right now I need to make sure what family I have left is safe while I make sure Akiko isn’t found by any of Youki’s followers”, he said seriously. “But I can’t lose any of them, they are all far too precious to me. Just tell me what I have to do, I’ll do anything Aaliyah”, he begged.

At the sound of the new voice Shino instinctively drew two kunai and held them as if he was about to throw them right through their intruder’s head. Once Shino saw who it was he found himself stopping, despite the temptation to annoy Xerion somehow. Last time they had met he wouldn’t take his eyes off of Aaliyah, always calling her hot and beautiful. It just sent a nasty feeling through Shino to hear him talk about her that way. Only Shino was allowed to talk to Aaliyah that way! Shino just put away the kunai, deciding to here the guy out for the time being despite his urge to hurt him.

Kiba looked up as well, not realizing the new scent in his dismay. It was that guy, Xerion. Kiba remembered the picture and file that Tsunade had shown him, along with their last encounter. Kiba was too distracted and weak to do anything to defend himself, and he found himself shoved into the wall by the man’s actions. “Yeah well I can’t say I’m a fan of him either”, he muttered. “The time will come where I have to face you all for what I did, but that time is not now”, he growled as he looked towards Xerion. “If you know how to protect Akiko than tell us, we don’t have any time to stall or waste”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:18 pm

Xerion took his guitar off his back and hit him with it. His arms appeared strong, but he didn't seem to be all that powerful without it. "Shut up! You're little innocent shit isn't gonna fly with me! you RAPED my sister! She didn't know what sex was, and she still doesn't! That makes it rape, or at least statutory rape! She's 13, you sick little..." He let him go because he was close to breaking his neck.

Akiko grabbed Xerion's open shirt. "Don't..." She whispered, pulling him away from Kiba. "You can't hurt him. I love him... I.."

Xerion covered her mouth. "You DON'T love him!" He pushed her away. "He's made you think you do to excuse what he's done. You're too young to know what love is."

Aaliyah pulled Akiko away from Xerion. "This isn't constructive and you know it. Stop this!" Looking over at her, Xerion took a few steps forward and cupped her chin, making her come closer to his face. He was a little shorter than Shino, so his face matched up a little better with hers. She gritted her teeth as he came closer and he leaned forward and whispered something in her ear before letting her go.

Looking at them, he sighed. "You can't take back what you've done, and there are consequences for your actions. No one knows it was you yet, and Cyon is assuming Akiko is hiding in Getsu. She likes it and feels safe there. It's a small island. Keep her inside, and find a way to mask her scent." He jumped over to the window and landed without making a sound on the sill. "Protecting my sister is my only objective. I will protect her. Not your mother, and not your sister. You can't unring a bell, Kiba. Deal with the consequences of your own actions. They're safe for now. If that changes I'll alert you to it, but otherwise... stay in the village and assume that nothing is wrong." He darted out the window as soon as he'd come and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Kiba looked up just in time to see the guitar collide with his body, knocking the wind out of him and causing him to fall to his knee for just a moment. Kiba was looking at the ground as Xerion shouted towards him, saying that he had raped Akiko and that he didn’t love her or anything like that. That he was a horrible disgrace of a person. Kiba just stayed there for a moment, unable to even look up. Perhaps Xerion was right, look at all the trouble he had caused. Not only Akiko, but now his own family were the targets of a horrible threat that would end their lives. It was all his fault, that couldn’t be denied.

However, Kiba’s eyes suddenly shot up as he saw that Xerion was covering Akiko’s mouth. Kiba couldn’t say why, but seeing that happen was just enough to set him off. He suddenly got back and flexed his fingers, causing the claws to extend a bit further. He was about to move forward to attack when the voice of reason came in. Aaliyah. Kiba put his arm down and listened to her and watched while her and Xerion spoke. He said nothing though, what could he say at this point?

“I know I can’t take back what I did, and I’ll have to live with whatever comes and the fact that I’m the one responsible for all of it”, Kiba growled. “But that doesn’t mean I’m going to stand aside and watch what happens, if I can I’m going to make sure that everyone is okay”, he swore as he clenched a fist. “I don’t give a damn how powerful Youki is and how little I am to him. If it comes down to it I would have myself ripped apart by him personally before letting him touch my mother, sister or Akiko”, he said before Xerion disappeared out the window. Kiba just stood there in silence for a minute. He bit down on his lip as his body began to shake. “DAMN IT!”, he shouted before turning on the spot and punching right through the wall that he was pinned into only moments ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next