Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Tsunade sighed. "That sounds like Sasuke..." She said, shaking her head. "She doesn't have a brain bleed, we checked a couple times, and she doesn't have one now..." Moving her hand from the girls forehead, she sighed. "It seems to me that she's trying hard to remember, but can only remember pieces." She shrugged. "It's pretty common."

Glancing over at Kiba, she sighed. "I'm gong to keep her here for a few days and see what I can get her to remember. I want you to stay away for a few days, alright?" She asked. "It may seem cold, but I think that it might help out in the long run."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:29 pm

Kiba gave a sigh of relief as he was told that she didn’t have the brain bleeding. Wow, Sasuke had made Kiba feel bad with something that wasn’t true, didn’t see that one coming. Kiba just growled at the worry that Sasuke had put him through. He would get him back for that someday he promised.

Kiba originally wanted to fight back and insist that he be allowed to see her. But Kiba stopped upon thinking about it. He didn’t even know this girl, and he wouldn’t be of any help here, this just wasn’t his skill. He gave a slow nod. “I understand Tsunade”, he said with a smile. “Just please keep me informed, we all know something odd is happening here and I just want to know what it is”, Kiba said with a small smile. “Well I can’t help heal her, but may I do anything else for you Lady Tsunade while I am here?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Tsunade thought about it. "Well... to be honest." She held up a small bag that had a small metal rod with a ball on the top as well as the bottom. On the other part of the bag, there was a long curved hook with a small red and black stones in it. It was shiny and both were clearly jewelry. "It's a tongue ring and a belly button ring." She added, seeing the look on his face.

"They were on her body when they found her... We took them out to run some tests, and believe me, getting it out of her mouth wasn't easy. It's how Ino figured out how sharp her teeth where." She put them on the table, crossing her arms. "I can't imagine how a girl this young would have all the issues she has. We did a full body X-ray and..." She went over to something and turned the light on, which illuminated the Xrays stuck into it. She pointed out marks all over the bones that looked like lines. "All of her bones have been broken, most of them more than once." She said, pointing out several on a bone that looked like a leg, and another like an arm.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Kiba raised an eyebrow as Tsunade seemed to walk to talk to him about something. He was surprised, he figured that he would just be shoved away and told to not come back for a while. He raised an eyebrow as Tsunade produced the metal hooks. What the hell were those? He couldn’t tell but Tsunade quickly filled in the blanks.

Kiba just stared at the items for a minute. What was wrong with this girl? So many things had happened to her, who did this and why? He just watched as Tsunade pointed out all the markings that meant broken bones as well. And she still moved like that!? Dear god, what was this girl? “Piercings, birth control, broken bones…………..what happened to this girl Tsunade?”, he asked weakly. He just shook his head and folded his arms. “This is messed up”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:47 pm

The hokage sighed. "My best guess is that she's been abused since she was small, which most than likely stunted her growth." She pointed at her pelvis. "The older a woman gets, the more the bones in her pelvis changes to allow birth." She ran her finger over a part of it. "Which suggests that she's around 15 or so.." She sighed. "But with everything she's been through, my best guess was that this started around when she was around 5 or so." She pointed at one of the breaks which was the thinnest, it was at the upper part of her left leg. "This one was never medically treated and healed by itself which makes her leg turn inward slightly when she stands."

"And this one." She pointed to the shoulder. "Looks like it was from a heavy impact... like she was thrown from a building and rather than someone catching her or her stopping herself, she hit the ground hard on her shoulder. I can't imagine who would do this to a little girl, but the world has sick people inside of it... She's safe here, and if we get her memory back, we can stop it from happening to someone else."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:55 pm

Kiba just listened as Tsunade went over all the details about this girl and what her bones showed. He was amazed that she could tell so much from a single picture. He looked at the pelvis area and continued to listen. This started when she was five!? That’s horrible. Kiba just shook his head as he continued to hear every word. He had his eyes slowly move over every part of the pictures that were in front of him, growing even sicker with every second that passed before them. What could he say?

“Thrown from a building!?”, Kiba asked surprised as he looked at the wound. “What kind of sick bastard would do shit like this?”, he growled as he felt his muscles tense. Hearing this happen to anyone would have made Kiba mad, but the fact that this girl reminded him of Akiko was making him furious beyond measure. He shook his head. “I want to figure out who these people are, I want to be able to stop them Tsunade”, he said weakly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:04 pm

Tsunade sighed, shaking her head. "I have no idea, but I assume she was sold from a slave trade, and ended up with someone who doesn't like defiance." She pointed at a few other pictures and a few other injuries. "The only other thing that I find troublesome is that she has some bruises on her legs and hips. They're consistent with a sexual assault, but there was no DNA inside of her."

Grabbing some pictures, she showed him the bruises on her body. They were light, faded like they were older and quickly fading. It was almost as if it had been a week or so since she was raped. "It certainly explains a lot..." She crossed her arms over her bulging chest. "All i do know is, this girl was tortured for most if not all of her life..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Kiba just listened silently as he looked at all of the pictures. To see something so sick and disgusting was truly horrifying. Kiba’s missions had always been simple. These were the bad guys, take them out before something happened. They weren’t anything like this. This was something far more then what Kiba had ever expected. He almost found himself tearing up but he stopped himself before turning to Tsunade with a serious expression.

“I know you are probably getting tired of seeing me”, he said with a weaker laugh. “And know that I’m not doing this for myself or personal pride or anything”, he said. “I want to be able to help this girl, whoever these people are I want to stop them from doing this to someone else”, he said honestly. “This is someone’s child, and whoever they are they would want us to help her and stop this from happening again”, he said seriously. “Please lady Tsunade, whatever you decide let me be a part of this”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:17 pm

Tsunade nodded. "Yeah, I want to keep her alone for a bit. It might not help her remember as fast, but she had a Konoha headband, so either it was hers and she lives her, or the man who was doing this to her was. Either way, we have to keep her away from others for her own protection. As long as she's safe, it's better than her being out in the open. There... may be a reason for her to forget, and maybe she shouldn't remember..." She shook her head. "I'll call you in two or three days to come and see her again, and until that day comes, please don't show up. I don't want her to gain any unnecessary attention. I'll try to keep you updated, but for now, it's best for her to be alone."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:20 pm

Kiba gave a slow nod. “I understand, this mission has many strange turns in it that I won’t pretend to understand”, he said as he turned and began making his way for the door. “Do whatever you feel is best and I will accept your decision, I trust I trust you a lot more now”, he said as he made his way through the door and began walking home. Kiba couldn’t even begin to describe what was happening here, there were so many things that he just wanted to know, and yet every answer might only lead to more questions. He gave a sigh and continued off, wondering how slow these next few days would be.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:28 pm

Three days passed slowly, they ran dozens of tests and did dozens of things to her to jog her memory but none of it works. She slept, ate, walked, and did anything they asked almost lifelessly. "Can I see my dad?" She asked slowly, looking up at the doctors around her.

Tsuande looked shocked. "Your dad?"

The girl nodded. "Yeah... I miss him." She wrapped her arms around her legs as they drew to her chest, and she instantly seemed small and helpless. When they got up to leave the room after she stopped talking - the girl looked up and smiled. Darting out of the window of the room, she left the hospital and moved through the village. Entering the Inuzuka estate one of the boys that liked Akiko ran over to her and she smiled, picking him up, walking into the compound before putting him down. She went into Kiba;s room. He wasn't there, but she just took a deep breath, changed so she was wearing some of his cloths and laid down on the bed, leaning into the pillow slightly to take in his scent, eyes closed already starting to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:41 pm

The days passed by slowly as Kiba couldn’t stop thinking about the girl and what she meant. What a horrible thing to have happen to anyone, but especially someone so young. He didn’t even know what to say. He had just come home from a bit of earth training, it helped him to remember Akiko. He couldn’t stop thinking about her, just hoping beyond anything that she and Aaliyah were still alive. Mainly her, but if Aaliyah died he couldn’t help but fear what a depressed Shino would be like. He slowly made his way into his house before throwing his jacket lazily onto the couch. He made his way down the hallway and slowly turned into his room. What he saw made his eyes widen. “What are you doing here!?”, he asked in a surprised voice although he didn’t yell it out. The girl from the hospital was on his bed, and wearing his clothes! What was going on here!?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:47 pm

The girl groaned, making a sound that sounded like a growl. "Go away..." Her lips barely opened as she said these words. Her voice was low, much lower than the average humans. "I like your bed..." She added, in the same low, voice. pulling the blanket up to her face, she inhaled his scent, which calmed her down and seemed to put her deeper into the sleep she was falling into.

She wasn't sure why, but she was drawn her, by smell and intuition, and the scent in this room was strong, and the others in the house, she didn't recognize, so rather than wandering around, she curled up and drew her legs to her chest. Even laying on her side, her body seemed to curl up in a little ball to keep her safe..
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:54 pm

Okay, this girl just went from a concern to an annoyance. She was in Kiba’s bed! What was she doing!? His eye twitched as she actually had the nerve to tell him to go away. “Oh we are going to see this out right now”, he said as he made his way over to the window. He knew she was sick but he doubted that she had left that hospital freely. He suddenly opened the blinds to have the light shine onto her. “Come on now wake up”, he said seriously as he walked over to the bed. “And try to tell me what on earth you are doing in my house”, he said with a curious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:57 pm

When the blinds open, she suddenly started to growl and the hair on the back of her head stood up. She shifted on the bed and turned over to look at him. Her eyes narrowed and her pupils dilated slightly. Moving backwards on the bed, her fangs seem to get longer she growled. "Go... away." She said, her eyes narrowing more, leaning over as if she was going to jump on him.

She did in fact, a second later, pinning him to the ground beside the bed and grinned down at him. Sitting on his stomach, she looked down at him, her legs on both side of his waist. "So..." She said, looking into his eyes. "Do you want to keep provoking me, or are you going to let me sleep?" She tilted her head to the side, the same look crossed that Akiko had crossed her face. Slowly her hair slid over her shoulder and hung around her thin frame.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Kiba couldn’t really say that he cared if this girl was getting annoyed with him. He had tried to be nice and not punched her in the stomach like Sasuke, which upon thinking she might have thought was him. But now she was here and sleeping in his bend and wearing his clothes!? Seriously who does that? As she got into a pouncing position Kiba raised an eyebrow. What was she doing?

He got his answer about two second later as the girl was suddenly pinning him to the ground. “Seriously you make it sound like I’m the one being a jerk”, he said with a grin he put on. “Look girl I don’t even know your name and I walk in to find you wearing my shirt and boxers, that’s kinda odd don’t ya think?”, he asked as he looked up at her. “Just tell me, what are you doing here?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:10 pm

She blinked. "I followed your scent here!" She said confidently. "I could smell you from the hospital, and they keep asking me the same thing over and over again. I don't remember where I was or who I was with. I just remember the smell." She said with a shrug. "It was strong and overbearing." She closed her eyes and rested her cheek against his shoulder, laying her body down on his own. She felt good with him. She felt safe.

"Your scent makes me feel safe, and it helps me sleep. I hate wearing hospital cloths..." She made a face. "They smell like hospitals. The only cloths here were yours. I'd have worn Mom's..." Her voice was somewhat weak and groggy - it was clear she was falling asleep, which made it show that she was talking fluidly like everything was ok. Almost like she had a memory.

".. but none of her cloths are here, and even hers are too big for me..." She said, her voioce quieter than before, but he was still able to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:21 pm

The hell was going on now? Kiba couldn’t figure this girl out, she just kept making everything more and more confusing. His scent made her feel safe? And it helped her to sleep? She had only smelled him once why would that help her sleep? He raised an eyebrow as she rested her head against his shoulder as if she was just going to sleep here. Seriously, this girl was WAY too used to the prostitution life. Kiba wasn’t interested in that, which was the impression he kept getting.

Kiba’s face looked surprised with the way the girl spoke. She almost made it sound like her mother’s clothes were supposed to be here! But Kiba had been in this room way before this girl was born. What was she thinking? He was about to say something when Kiba started to put two and two together. There was no way that this girl……

“Hey girl………….who exactly do you think I am to you?”, he asked curiously, worrying about what she was going to say.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Shifting her weight, she made a small noise that sounded like annoyance. "Leave me alone and let me sleep.." She muttered, rolling off his body and laying down on the floor, curled up in the same small ball she was in while in the hospital. It was almost puppy-like, curled up for warmth. "I want to sleep." She complained. "They've kept me up to run stupid tests on me and make me take I.Q. and chakra tests." She muttered, her ears moving again and she snapped.

"Akamaru..." She muttered and the door pushed open when the dog walked through. He went over to the girl and licked her face, standing above her wagging his tail. Laying down, he curled up behind her and she instantly rolled over to face him, leaning on him, using him as a pillow - just like Kiba did on missions...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:36 pm

Kiba just watched as the girl rolled off of his chest and curled up into a ball in order to sleep. Why the hell was she being so hard to understand? She acted like she knew what she was doing. Perhaps Sasuke really was right and that this girl was just mental. He couldn’t help but start thinking that, and why was she acting like this was her house or something!? He was just about to speak his mind when he heard her say something.

His eyes widened as he saw his loyal companion come in and allow himself to be used as a makeshift pillow, just like how he slept! What was going on!? Kiba didn’t know but this was starting to just freak him out. He just shook his head and walked out of the room. Let her sleep for all he cared! Maybe once she woke up she’d answer some questions. Kiba just walked over to the cough and lay on it, staring at the ceiling while trying to think this all through.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:41 pm

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, and when she woke up, it was dark. She sat up and looked around. She rubbed the back of her head, straightening out her hair. "Akamaru...?" She muttered, rubbing his head. "Are you hungry?" She asked, standing and walking out of the room. She went into the kitchen and pulled out some raw meat from the fridge and fed it to him - something that Inuzuka often did for their partners. Most dog foods didn't give dogs all the nutrition they needed. Especially being shinobi dogs.

She moved around and cooked something to eat and sat at the table eating it, tilting her head to the side when she heard the door open. "I made food!" She called across the house.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Kiba had drifted off to sleep. It was amazing how he forgot how comfortable this couch was. This was the second time had had fallen asleep on it in a week. He had only been asleep for about an hour when a loud shout suddenly caused him to jolt upright, taking in a panicked breath. He glanced around as if thinking there was a burglar or something. “Oh right, I have someone in my home who I don’t know, how does this sound familiar to my life at all?”, he asked with a small sigh as he made his way into the kitchen and saw Akamaru eating some meat and the girl of course. Well Kiba was hungry so he might as well ask. “What’d ya make?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:57 pm

The girl turned her head. "Buffalo chicken Alfredo." She said, hanging him a plate of the orange colored chicken and white creamy pasta. She had a fork in her mouth and she pulled it out when he took the plate and went back to eating. "I know you like it." She said, looking out the window, watching the tree outside it. The trees were dancing with the wind that blew around the house and she smiled. "It smells like Meikia..." She said, leaning back in the chair.

Meikia was the flower that the clan used express their love for each other and help their partners. No one else used that name because it was used only by the clan. Else where, it had another name, but it was rarely known to the Inuzuka clan.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:08 pm

Kiba looked down at the food as it was given to him. He just stared at it for a moment as the delicious scent quickly began to fill his lungs. He had to admit that it did look good. He slowly leaned down and began to scoop it into his mouth, enjoying the tastes that came with it. Something odd was still going on, this girl knew the name of the flower that the clan used to signify love, but how did she know it? Was she a rogue Inuzuka!? But she was like fifteen or something, that didn’t make sense. He just looked at her for a minute before deciding to try a trick. “Oh yes this is definitely good, but remind me how did you know I liked this?”, he asked with a large smile before taking some more bites.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:14 pm

She blinked. "I..." She suddenly looked down at the plate and stopped eating, her eyes moving as if she was trying desperately to remember something. "I... don't know..." She said, biting her lip. "I know it sounds stupid but..." She sighed. "Not like you believe me." She pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. A light tapping sound could be heard, almost like metal tapping against something like teeth.

Her lips parted and the ball of the tongue ring showed being pulled forward by her teeth and them slid backwards into her mouth. "Do you know me?" She asked, looking over at him. "I feel like you should know me... and..." She trailed off and sighed. "You don't seem to remember me, and I feel like I could trust you with my life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next