Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:18 am

Kiba glanced over to the next room as the girl said that the man who was next door was going to die. Did Tsunade not know that? What was going on? He turned back to her and watched her for a moment, trying to decide what to say next. “I feel like I know you but in all honesty I am just not sure”, he admitted with a small frown. “You remind me of someone that I greatly care about though”, he said honestly. “You remind me of a girl named Akiko”, he said wondering if that might trigger something. “How is it that you know that man is going to die?", he asked curiosly.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:28 am

"Kiko..." she repeated. it looked like she was deep in thought. "I know that name... Kiko..." She repeated slowly once more. Looking up at him, she laughed. "Sorry... I know that sounds stupid." She muttered, shrugging her shoulders. "What does she mean to you?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "Do you like her?" She asked.

Blinking, she tilted her head, then giggled. "I don't know how I know... I just know." She said, looking up at him. "It sounds stupid, but it's that smell... the one that makes me hate hospitals." She closed her eyes and looked over at him. "Can we go for a walk?" She asked. "I really hate being in hospitals, and I like it outside and I like walking. Please? if i stay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:38 am

“Oh it doesn’t sound stupid at all”, Kiba said with a small smile. “I mean I am being the same way right now after all”, he admitted. “ I really feel like I know you and yet I am unable to do anything it seems”, he said with a laugh while he scratched his head. “Yeah I definitely like her”, he said with a large smile. “She is one of the best friends that I have ever had”, he admitted.

“You can smell death coming?”, Kiba asked with a sad sigh. “My nose is good but I really don’t think that is something that I’d want to know”, he admitted. “It would be too much of a burden if I could tell when that was going to happen”, he admitted. He thought about her question for a minute. “I need to ask one thing, just wait here okay?”, he asked with a smile. He stepped out of the room. “Yo Sakura? Where are you?”, he asked until she showed up. “Can I take her out for a walk, I think I might be getting something, but since Tsunade isn’t here I need your permission”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:48 am

"Yeah, I hate it. It's the worst in hospitals." She glanced up at him and smiled. She nodded and smiled at him, sitting up as he left.

Sakura turned. "Well... it's not advisable, but.." She paused, pursing her lips in thought. "She can go out I suppose. If she feels ok after that, she could probably go home with you. She seems to not like it here, and after Ino and I have healed her, she's not critical anymore. She was in a coma, so if there are any drastic or radical changes, bring her back right away." She said, nodding. "Go ahead, just be careful, ok? She seems ok to me. Maybe you can get her to remember more outside than inside rather than inside the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:53 am

Kiba grinned as Sakura said that he could take her out. “Thanks Sakura, you are the best”, he said with a large grin. “I promise that the moment anything happens I will bring her right back, I just need to figure out what is with her”, he said before turning and making his way quickly back into the room.

“Alright I got the okay for us to go”, he said with a grin. “You can come back to my place and I can give you some food, you are probably hungry right?”, he asked with a smile. “You just got healed so try not to over do it”, he said with a small laugh. “You might be a good shinobi but we can afford to take the stairs every once and a while”, he said before realizing she was still in a hospital gown. “Do you have your original clothes around here at all?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:00 am

"yes!" She exclaimed, jumping up and standing on the bed. "Where we going?" She asked, hopping off the bed childishly. She looked around. "They're not in here?" She said, looking around the room. She got up and sighed. "I don't remember what I was wearing though, so..." She shrugged. "Cloths don't fit me well, so just get my cloths for someone my size or younger, and they normally fit me."

Ino ran into the room. "How old are you?!" She asked, pointing at the small girl. "We... just got your blood work back, and you have elevated levels of estrogen and progesterone in your blood?" She looked at the paper again, making sure it was hers. This was the second time they'd run the test.

She shook her head. "I don't... remember..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:10 am

Kiba glanced around the room as the girl who looked like Akiko seemed to be so happy that they were going to leave. He didn’t see her clothes anywhere. “You figured they would leave these things close by for in case you woke up”, he remarked with a small sigh. “Well perhaps on the way over we can find something for you”, he said before he smelled someone coming.

“Oh Hey Ino”, he said before he was suddenly cut off as Ino demanded to know how old the girl was because of how much estrogen and progesterone she had. Kiba had no idea what the hell they were talking about, so he just looked over from one to the other, waiting and hoping someone would explain what that meant.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:13 am

Ino bit her lip. "Yeah but... you're like 12?" She added, walking over to the small girl. "And the levels are high for your weight, so with that considered, you've been on it for a while." She walked over to her, and touched her wrist, feeling and measuring her pulse. Her other hand touched the girl's forehead to check for a fever. Nothing... it seemed normal. But could could this happen? She was so young, who would give them to her? Not to mention why? Who would do such a thing...?

The girl crossed her arms. "I don't know what you're talking about...? What happened?"

The blonde blinked a few times. "The levels in your blood... it means you've been on birth control for at least a year?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:18 am

Kiba just watched as the two talked for a minute. He hoped this was a girl thing, or at least some high piece of medical knowledge that he would just never need to know. He had to agree with Ino’s guess the girl looked to be about twelve or thirteen, just like Akiko after all. He turned to Ino as the girl asked why they were still talking about this.

Kiba’s face would be impossible to describe, any attempt made by the current writer would just be an insult to what actually happened. Words could not describe his face. “Birth control when she’s twelve!? Come on now that’s ridiculous! Who would do such a thing like that!?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:22 am

Ino looked at him. "I know... that's why I was worried." She looked at him. "I retook and ran the blood twice, but that's what it is. There's no patch on her body, and it's the same kind that the hospital has in stock." She held up a package of it. "All the ingredients are the same... and..." She trailed off. "I don't know how to explain it, but..." She sighed. "Maybe they were planning to sell her in the black market or something..." She paused. "She should stay here for more tests, I don't think she should leave."

She walked forward. "You can't make me stay!" He voice was much louder and defensive. She was leaning forward, baring her teeth, showing her fangs. "I HATE hospitals Ino! Let me go home!" She froze suddenly. "Why... do I.." She looked outside. "I feel like, I should remember... something..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:34 am

Kiba couldn’t help but let out a low growl from the back of his throat as if he was a dog who sensed a nearby threat. “Sick bastards, that’s the only way it might make sense, damn prostitution and shit”, he muttered to himself as he looked towards Ino. “Is it dangerous to her? Could she be hurt because of this?”, he asked curiously. He didn’t really know any of this crap about medicine and stuff. There was always one question. Can you help her? And it was either a yes or not.

Kiba turned as the girl reacted so violently. She clearly didn’t want to stay here. He turned towards Ino. “Is it possible that she was drugged a large amount why in a hospital? It might explain the fear if she was going to be sold”, he pointed out before turning to the girl. “Hey wait a second, no one has called Ino by name, how did you know that was what it was?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:39 am

The girl backed up. "Her scent..." She said, glaring at her. "That and the high voice she has. It's annoying. Just like Inoara's." She made another face and took a few steps back once more. "I want to go home..." She said sternly. "I hate being in the hospital! I hate this smell!" She yelled and suddenly the machine that signified heart failure went off in the other room'

Ino turned. "Put her back in bed and don't let her leave!" She yelled and ran off.

Turning, the girl darted out the window and took off into the village. She ran, jumping from rooftop to rooftop until she reached the Uchiha village. She fell down inside and went inside the main house. It was so empty and quiet? Walking into one of the rooms, she stood there in silence for a moment, looking around.

"Why did I come here...?" she asked slowly.

A sword slid around her and touched her throat. "I could ask you the same thing." Red eyes glowed slightly in the darkness.

"Hi Sasuke..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:46 am

Kiba raised an eyebrow. Although she looked like Akiko this girl was much freakier then Akiko ever was. She could somehow tell who everyone was and yet she claimed to have no memory. What the hell was going on? Kiba didn’t even know what to do anymore, everything was just getting so messed up. Kiba glanced over as he heard the flat line of the man’s heart stopping.

As Ino shouted for him to put her back in the bed Kiba quickly turned to see that the girl had just leapt out of the window. “Oh hell not again”, he muttered with a sigh before running and leaping out, chasing her. “Come on wait I just want to talk”, he said but she wouldn’t hear him. He watched the girl’s movements, trying to figure out where she was going until she dropped into a very familiar residence.

“The Uchiha place? Is that home to her?”, he asked himself confused as he continued to follow her. He finally leapt down to see none other than the woman magnet himself, Sasuke Uchiha. “Hey Sasuke, get that blade away from her throat!”, he shouted. “You might hurt her”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:53 am

Sasuke looked over at him, arching an eyebrow. "yeah well... considering she just broke into my house, hurting her was my intention..." He said, putting his sword back into it's sheath. "Who is this girl?" He took a few steps back. "This must be the one Sakura keeps going on about. How the village has no record of her anywhere.." He crossed his arms over his chest.

The girl looked around the room. "It looks so different." her eyes widened like she saw something and backed up. "Her scent is... gone."

Sasuke's eyes widened. "What is she talking about?" He had an unpleasant look on his face, and was shaking slightly like he was angry. The room looked like it had been abandoned for years, and it was definitely a bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:56 am

“Give her a break she has no memory as far as we can tell”, Kiba said with an annoyed tone. He had always disliked Sasuke, he thought he was so awesome and skilled. He swore one day that bastard was going to wake up to a flash bomb to his face, and when that happened Kiba was going to laugh hard if Sasuke went blind like he deserved.

“Who’s scent are you talking about?”, Kiba asked curiously. Obviously the girl must have known who she was talking about, or how would she know that her scent was gone? Then again Kiba was dealing with a massive headache after everything that had happened. For all he knew this was all supposed to make sense to him. Kiba just gave a sigh. “Come on now, hey Sasuke who’s room did this used to be?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:08 am

Sasuke glared, making a disgusted face. "This room was once Itachi's..." He said, backing up slightly, his eyes fixed on this girl. He hated to face her, and it disgusted him that she came to this room when she had no memory. "What purpose would she have in seeking out this room?"

The girl sighed. "Maila..." She said, looking around the room. She touched one of the walls and stared at it intently. "She had..." Her eyes cleared slightly and she blinked a few times. "Where am I?" she asked, turning her head, then in took breath with her nose. She sighed and rubbed the back of her head.

Sasuke slammed her against the wall, the sword to her throat. "I don't believe her memory is gone at all..."

Her hand made contact with his face and something cracked, pushing Sasuke backwards. She ran forward and hit him scare in the chest, something like a hyuuga attack, and he slammed into the opposite wall. Taking a few steps back, she was in an attack stance, but was holding still, as if waiting for him to come at her again.

Sasuke got up and looked at her, a hand resting on his bare chest. "What... the hell?" he muttered, sharingan activating to stare at her. "What the hell is she?" He asked, turning to face Kiba. "Who is this?!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:36 am

“Itachi Uchiha’s room huh?”, Kiba repeated curiously as he looked around the room. “Well now, if you wanted to pick the one room that would make this night any stranger than it already was, this would be it”, he commented with a small sigh as he continued to look around the room. Wondering if there was something in particular that they were supposed to see or something, but for the life of him Sasuke could not imagine what it was. Things were just getting so strange.

As he heard a slam Kiba quickly turned to see Sasuke slamming the girl into the wall with the sword to her throat. “Sasuke you stupid bastard! Let her-“, but Kiba stopped short as he suddenly saw the girl force Saki back as she hit him straight in the chest. Kiba quickly moved forward, getting between the two. “Alright just stop, there is NO reason we should we attacking each other”, he said as he looked towards Sasuke. He turned towards the girl and took a few steps towards her, stopping when he was a few feet away from her so she wouldn’t think he was about to attack her. “Do you remember anything else now?”, he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:57 pm

Looking up at him, she shook her head. "I... haven't remembered anything?" She sighed slightly, looking up at the ceiling, looking across the surface, as if trying to figure something out or focus. "I feel like something else should be here.. it's empty." She muttered seriously.

Sasuke grabbed her wrist. "You better figure out who this is Kiba... If you don't I will."

The girl looked up at him and smiled. "Don't worry Sasuke." She slid her wrist out of his and walked out of the room and down the hallway. She stood there, shifting her weight for a moment.

Sasuke stood there and watched her. "I think her brain is bleeding..." He said dully, crossing his arms over his bare chest. "When people act all flaky like this, it's a signal that they're about to bleed to death in the brain. I heard all about it when Sakura got it wrong on her medical exam."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Kiba just growled at Saki. “I’m going everything I can Sasuke but it’s not like I have anything to go off of”, he said slowly. “So far she’s been able to say names based off of scents and voices alone”, he said slowly. “She is obviously from here somehow, and yet no one has any sort of record for her at all”, he admitted with a small sigh.

“Bleeding out?”, Kiba asked nervously as he glanced back towards the girl. He was no medic at all, so from that alone Kiba would think she was supposed to be dead. “This place is obviously important to her somehow, otherwise she wouldn’t have run here of all places”, he said slowly before glancing at Sasuke. “Is there any way to heal such a thing? If Sakura was ranting about it perhaps she knows more about it now?”, he asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:37 pm

Sasuke shrugged. "From what I've heard they'll have to drill into her skull or something." He said, walking over to her, looking into her eyes with sharingan. She stood still, unmoving and then blinked a few times. The look on her face showed she wasn't scared or worried at all. She smiled at him sweetly.

"She's just crazy..." he said, turning around and walking away. "Bring her to the hospital and see if she's bleeding internally. If you don't, she'll die as soon as she falls asleep or she'll just collapse when her brain has too much pressure on it."

The girl moved away and moved over to the window, opening it like she knew where it was already. She stood on the sill and smiled down at them. "I'm not going back to that hospital..." She said seriously. Her knees were bent so fit in the opening, which wasn't hard. She was bent leaning down, her hands holding her in place, a very similar position to how Kiba sits in trees when they're moving through them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 pm

“That doesn’t sound good”, Kiba remarked as he watched Sasuke beginning to walk over to the girl. Was she going to die? She seemed so mysterious, she was so much like Akiko that he couldn’t allow it. Kiba had to find out who this girl was. Sasuke pulled her off as crazy, but Kiba didn’t believe that. There was something definitely at work and he couldn’t allow himself to get distracted or believe the emo’s crap. He walked over towards the girl.

“If you won’t go to the hospital what if I brought the healers to you?”, he asked. “Please I promise you will be okay but we need to check you out, we think something is really wrong”, he said in a concerned tone. “I’ll do anything to convince you but please just come, it will be at my place and you won’t have to go back to the hospital I promise”, he said as he glanced down at her footing. Yet another coincidence? Kiba didn’t think so.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:47 pm

The girl leaned forward, studying Kiba's expression - accessing if he was lying. She seemed to believe him, and let out a sigh, shifting her weight on the ledge before looking down at him again. her eyes were focused and intent, keeping a direct locked stare ith Kiba's dark eyes.

Sasuke darted forward and punched her in the stomach. Her eyes widened, and then closed in pain. She fell forward and Sasuke caught her, shifting her in his arms and held her out towards Kiba. "Here, now you don't have to reason with a little girl that's scared of needles." He dropped the unconscious girl in Kiba's arms. "Keep her out of my house. I have enough problems with Sakura wanting to rearrange the entire thing."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Kiba held his gaze with the girl, matching it. For some reason he almost felt like he was looking into a mirror at himself. Her eyes seemed so familiar to him. Who was this girl? And what sort of connection did she have to the village and to Kiba? He didn’t feel this way for any random reason. Something was behind this.

Kiba’s eyes suddenly widened as Sasuke darted forth and completely decked the girl. “What was that-“, but he found himself cut off as Sasuke placed the girl into his arms and basically told him to leave. “That’s not why she’s scared of hospitals, but whatever”, he said as he started to walk off. “Thanks Sasuke”, he said before running off into the direction of the hospital. He hoped the girl would stay out long enough to not freak out, he just had to stop by and get Sakura and Ino.

He made his way through the front door. “Sakura! Ino!”, he yelled as he looked around. “I need to talk to you guys”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Tsunade looked up at Kiba entered. "Sakura!" She called loudly. "You're not going home!" A audible groan was heard from another room and she walked back in. "Fine... Then Ino can take heart failure down to the morgue." She said, glaring over at the blonde who rolled her eyes and walked over. "You say that like I LET him die, forehead girl."

Rolling her eyes, the Hokage and head medical ninja walked over to the girl and touched her forehead. "What happened?" She asked, moving her finger to gesture that Kiba should follow. Placing her on the bed in the room she was in, she hooked all the machines back up, and turned them on. Putting her hand on her forehead, it glowed blue and she closed her eyes. "It's so strange..." She muttered. "Her brain is so active, and yet she has no memory. Almost like it's trying to force her..."

Opening her eyes, Tsunade smiled at the young girl. "She's staying here." She said sternly. "I need to run tests on her... I have to find out who she is and what her skills are."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Kiba just watched with an amused chuckle as Tsunade treated Ino and Sakura like slaves. He couldn’t help but find it amusing, watching someone other than himself getting really yelled at by Tsunade. After all these two had to deal with it all the time, Kiba just got it when he made a mistake. After laughing a bit he turned back to face the Hokage.

Kiba followed Tsunade as she moved into the next room. “Well first she woke up, then she came back, then she ran off towards Sasuke’s house and acted like she was looking for something. Sasuke believes her brain is bleeding or something”, he said with a shrug. Kiba didn’t speak medical shinobi after all. “I just wasn’t sure about leaving her here, every time she tries to wake up she ends up running off”, he said with a shrug. “Sasuke hit her to knock her out, but I’m getting worried”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next