Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:48 am

Kiba held up the kiss as it was, just slowly moving his lips with hers, trying to guide her in this process. He slowly ran a hand across her cheek and trailed it back down her back as he continued to hold her in the hug. He began to press just a little deeper, not quite sure how far he should push himself quite yet.

Shino gave a light chuckle. “Perhaps”, he said before softly kissing her neck. “I don’t care if we never had sex again though, you are far more important to me than that. All I need is you to be happy”, he uttered softly before kissing her again and hearing her offer. “Oh that’s right you were going to teach me something”, he remembered. “Well then, what do you think you could have fun teaching me?”, he asked with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:53 am

Akiko leaned into him a little more, mimicking what he was doing, making absolutely sure she was doing this right. If he was doing it, then it's what he wanted, right? Feeling his lips against hers, she couldn't help but smile slightly at his affections. he really did care about her, and she cared about him. This was part of loving him and she'd do anything to make him happy.

Aaliyah pulled at his jacket until it fell from his broad shoulders. "What do you want me to teach you?" Her voice was slightly more playful than it had been before. Throwing his jacket, it made the only sound in the room for a few minutes. "Whatever you'd like me to teach you... surely there's something you want to learn or something you want to try." She turned her head to the side, closing her eyes, moving her shoulders which seemed to show her breasts much more clearly, making them stick out more predominantly. "You can be open with me you know..." Now her voice was purely seductive.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Akiko looked up at him. Moving out of his arms, she turned around, kneeling in front of him. Blinking slightly, she looked into his eyes. There was a smile on her face, and she seemed really happy. "I'm not supposed to tell anyone this, but Aaliyah IS going to be my sister!" She said, bouncing slightly on her knees, seeming really pleased about this.

"Youki says that he wants to marry her and that she's better off marrying him rather than continuing her pace of being a student. He thinks of her as his equal. They're going to get married really soon. He hasn't asked her yet, but I heard him talking about it. They're going to get married!" She looked up at him, and then her smile faded. "W-what's wrong? Why don't you look happy?"

Aaliyah let out a content sigh. Leaning up towards him, she kissed his lips gently. "I know that any little difference would have changed this.. It would have changed the way you and I interacted, and the way this ended up." Kissing him again, she smiled, laughing slightly. "I really want Akiko to get out of this alive. Very few of them believe what Youki is doing... They deserve to make it out of this alive..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:08 am

Kiba’s eyes quickly widened as he listened to Akiko give away the big secret that she was holding. Was she serious!? As she mentioned how Youki looked at her and that he planned on marrying her soon Kiba’s heart sank. What was going to happen!? Did Aaliyah know!? This could not spell good news at all, if they married he knew Aaliyah would rather die then give herself to anyone else beside Aaliyah. “I just remembered something that I need to tell Aaliyah”, Kiba said honestly. “We need to get to the Aburame estate, ready for a walk through the village?”, he asked hoping that she wouldn’t ask what was wrong or anything.

Shino returned the kiss softly, loving the feel that he always got from her lips. “you’re right, if I would have been just a bit more stubborn I probably never would have let you into my bedroom, even if it was a motel”, he admitted. “And I definitely wouldn’t have let you sleep there”, he pointed out. He listened to Akiko and raised an eyebrow. “If most of you are against him then why don’t you leave him? I mean…..who truly follows him?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 am

Akiko tilted her head to the side. "Why?" She asked, but stood up all the same. She had no problem going, but she wanted to know why they had to go see Aaliyah. "Did I do something bad again?" She asked, a worried look crossing her face. "If I did, I'm sorry!" she backed up. "Don't bring me to her and make her take me home!" She grabbed his shirt. "Please, I'll be quiet, I'll stop talking, just let me stay here with you!"

Aaliyah sighed. "The Heisha clan operates on another set of rules than most clans. There is a patriarch and they all do as he says because he's the eldest. They have to do what he says. In their clan's codes he's allowed to hurt them if they do something against his will. IN other words, if they defy him, he has the right to hurt or beat them. It's just part of their code. They also have one that says they don't harm someone outside the clan with honor, or someone who's they respect... Cyon didn't kill Kiba because he showed honor in protecting Akiko when she didn't need it."

She sat down on his bed. "They all follow him, they just don't always agree. Cyon agrees with everything. Lillian hates everything he does and disagrees with it all... Akiko doesn't know much, and the rest of them are yes and no... It depends on what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:36 am

Kiba’s eyes widened as he saw the reaction that Akiko gave when she said that she was worried he was going to make her be taken home. He smiled and pulled Akiko into a soft hug. “No no no, it’s nothing like that Akiko I promise”, he said seriously. “It’s just something that Aaliyah needs to know, but it isn’t about you honestly”, he said with a smile. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t do that to you okay?”

Shino nodded and listened to what she had to say. The Heisha clan was definitely an interesting one, he wasn’t sure how they were ever going to be able to deal with them. They were all too damn powerful, what could they really do? Even Aaliyah didn’t think that Shino could do anything to any of them, and he was one of the most promising Aburame in some time. What would Aaliyah suggest in the end to win this all? He didn’t know, but he just hoped they all came out of it alive. “So then what do you plan on doing?”, he asked as he sat next to her. “Sometimes it seems like we have the world against us”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:41 am

Akiko nodded and hugged him back. "Ok!" She said happily. "Come on, once we go, we might be able to watch the sunset with them, right?" She asked, walking off with him. "Where ever you want to go, I'll go as long as we're together." A smile came to her face and she followed him as he darted off the roof and went through the village.

Aaliyah sighed. "Well.. to be honest, I know that those who don't agree with Youki will more than likely help stop him if he goes too far. He shows hints of doing this now... especially risking his brother's life, making deals with Akatsuki, and the hundreds of other things he thinks that's a good idea. It worries me, but I have the feeling they'll help us. I know Xerion will. He's stubborn and doesn't agree with anything that's going on. Lillian is the same way. Akiko... is the one we have to worry the most about. She's easily manipulated and is the strongest of them."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:54 am

Kiba smiled as Akiko appeared to be happy now about his words. That was close, he was worried she would start crying. Face it, he could never lie to her when she was like that. “Don’t worry Akiko, we’ll be together”, he said with a smile before running forward and leaping off the building, knowing that Akiko could easily follow and then entering into a quick run. He glanced back and smiled at her as they came closer and closer to the Aburame estate.

Shino gave a slow nod. “Well when it comes down to it they all might be the one thing that turns the battle into our favor”, he admitted. “I don’t know the politics of the leaf well enough to know what they might do should Youki attack, but a lot of people might die”, he remarked as he looked down for a minute. “In regards to Akiko, she has both strong bonds with Youki and Kiba, perhaps it will come down to which one is stronger in the end”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:58 am

Akiko say him speed up and she did as well. She caught up to him, but was a few paces behind him. She was looking around. she hadn't seen this part of the village the last time she was here. Smiling, she continued. When Kiba stopped, she knocked into him and laughed. "Sorry." She was small, so the contact wasn't painful. Nor did she knock him over. "This is it?" She asked, looking around. "I hear running water..."

Aaliyah shook her head. "Akiko isn't old enough to understand which one of them she cares for more. Nor do I want to put her in a position where it will hurt her. No matter which one she picks, she'll feel as if she picked the wrong one. Especially if she picks Youki." She looked at him seriously. "I don't like the idea of giving her the choice, just because she's so young that she'll assume she can change her mind."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:10 am

Kiba continued moving at a quick pace, feeling the need to tell Aaliyah the truth rapidly build up in him as he went. Every step he took he felt like things were going slower. He didn’t know what was going to happen but he had to tell her, this might change everything for all he knew. He stopped only to suddenly feel Akiko run into him before falling over. He glanced down with a laugh and slowly helped her up. “Come on now, it will be fun to see this place for the first time”, he said as they got closer. “They are really into nature, so that’s why you hear the water”

Shino was quiet for a few moments. “It sounds like the only thing you can do is hope she’s never placed in the position where she has to make a choice”, he remarked. “No matter what happens she has to live with the reality of her choice, unless she doesn’t have to make one in the first place”, he said slowly. “It’s a sad fate…but one she might have to bare”, he said softly and looked up. “For her sake I hope that she does not have to”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:15 am

Akiko smiled. "I like that sound. It's pretty." She said, walking with him. "Are we going to break in like Ninja?" She asked, laughing slightly. "We can be all sneaky with it." She laughed softly and looked around. "Or are we going to knock and go inside?" He'd said it like he'd never been inside so that seemed like a better idea even though this was like a game to her.

Aaliyah sighed and looked away from him. "Akiko doesn't think that Youki is bad. She looks up to him and idolizes him. She thinks that he's the good guy. She's told me she wants to be like him. Most of what he does is masked from her, and what she does know she assumes is good and that's the way he should act. That's why he never lets her go anywhere alone. If there are people there he worries they'll take advantage of her and that would hurt him. Like what Kiba is doing now. he's manipulating her, even though he doesn't know it. That's why Youki severed all contact between her and the outside world. he wants her pure and innocent so he can make her do what he wants.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:22 am

Kiba smiled at Akiko’s willingness to try to make this a bit more interesting. However, breaking into a home of one of the most powerful clans in Konoha was going a bit too far. He just made his way to the door. “I’m afraid that we are going to have to keep it simple for now”, he remarked as he was right in front of the door. “Don’t worry though, I’ll play a game with you later okay?”, he asked happily as he brought up his hand and knocked on the door a few times.

Shino nodded. “Kiba doesn’t have that on his mind. He really is just trying to be there for her, despite how far it has gone”, he pointed out. “The three of them are all going to be hurt near the end, some more than others but Akiko worst of all”, he said to himself. “Do you have any idea how we can make Akiko out of the picture?”, he asked. “I mean, there must be some way to help her”, he said in a worried tone. Shino shot his attention up as he heard some knocks on the door. “Wonder who that could be?”, he remarked as a bug suddenly landed on his finger. “It’s Kiba and Akiko”, he said before quickly looking at Aaliyah.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:27 am

Akiko sighed. "I like playing games like that. Youki has me do it all the time. I've never been caught once. I can show you how I do it if you want?" She said, jumping onto his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She liked being in contact with him. Her legs held onto his waist as she steadied her body on his back. With a smile, she looked up at him, blinking a few times. "Hey Kiba?" She asked, looking at him. "Do you like Aaliyah?"

Aaliyah thought over what he said. "I honestly don't think there's a way now. No. She seems so attached to Kiba. All she wants to do is see him and I feel as if I let it happen. I never should have let her hang out with him. It was stupid on my part, but I can't imagine what else I could have done to prevent it. She likes being around him. She's stubborn." Hearing a knock, she jumped, startled by the sound. Mainly because it was so quiet here and she'd gotten so used to the song of only Shino's voice. "Great... let's see what's wrong this time." She said, laying down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:44 am

Kiba smiled at Akiko’s words, he didn’t doubt them for a moment after all. Odds are they were a large part of her training to be good with stealth and breaking and entering without being seen. Kiba glanced back as Akiko leapt onto his back and held on tightly, which of course caused him no discomfort or anything. “Do I like Aaliyah?”, he repeated. “To be honest she kinda annoys me at times, everytime she sees me she likes to hit me it seems”, he pointed out. “Plus I just don’t know her that well”

Shino gave a slow nod. “It’s not like a could foresee it either, don’t beat yourself up too much over it”, he said softly. “Kiba has never gotten along too well with any of the girls here, Hinata probably being the only one. And even then she cheered for Naruto over him in the Chunin exams”, he said honestly. “He was the last person I expected to change the mission like this”, he remarked before slowly standing up. “Oh come on now, let’s go see him”, he said as he took Aaliyah’s hand to try to get her to move up.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:48 am

Akiko looked at him and smiled. "Well.." She rested her chin on his shoulders, making sure she wasn't strangling him. "I like Aaliyah. And she hits you because of me... so it's more my fault." The tone of her voice sounded as if she felt guilty. "But like I said. You'd rather her like you than hate you." She laughed cutely as the door opened. "Hi!" She said happily.

Aaliyah sighed and got up. "Alright fine..." She said, shifting her weight on the bed to walk with him. She didn't really care that this could end badly. She had wanted to just spend the last night she could alone with Shino. Even if they didn't have sex, just being with him was enough. Sighing, they walked to the door, her hand still in his. "That doesn't surprise me... Kiba is hot headed and conceited."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:00 am

Kiba moved a hand over his shoulder and traced a small finger across her cheek. “I wouldn’t say it was your fault, she can still choose whether or not to hit me”, he pointed out. “I think she just doesn’t like me personally, nor do I think she ever really will”, he remarked a bit sadly. “Like I always said, people somewhat like me, others hate me. There is no one here I would really call a best friend”, he admitted as the door opened. He simply said nothing, waiting for the pain to come.

Shino smiled as Aaliyah slowly got up and began to walk with him. Surprisingly enough, he let out a small frown as he heard what Aaliyah said. “Don’t you think that you are being just a bit too hard?”, he asked her. “I mean Kiba isn’t the ideal shinobi but at least he knows right from wrong better than Youki does, and he would die in order to save Akiko, you know that”, he said simply.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:04 pm

Akiko sighed. "I'll be your best friend!" She said happily. "I've always wanted one and I love being around you. That's sorta what it means right?" She asked, her chin returning to his shoulder. "I don't think anyone hates you Kiba. You're too sweet for that."

Aaliyah sighed. "Yeah, but I'm hoping that by hitting him he'll learn not to act on his impulses and Akiko will stay a virgin." She said, looking at Kiba. It surprised her that he was carrying her. An eyebrow arched slightly. "What's wrong?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Did you break her or..." She walked over and looked at Akiko's hand, which was still slightly burnt. "What the hell do you do to her when you're alone?!" She asked, looking into Kiba's eyes.

This time however, she didn't strike him. "Why is it that she's always hurt when I leave her alone with you?"

Akiko shifted. "That was my fault though... I put my hand on the stove. I wasn't paying attention." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 5:33 pm

Kiba smiled back at Akiko as she offered to be his best friend now. She was so sweet, always trying to lift him up somehow and hope that she could make him happy. “Thanks Akiko, I guess that kinda is what it means”, he remarked with a shrug as the door way slowly opened. He still didn’t agree with Akiko about Aaliyah, but he supposed that he would find out soon enough.

His eyes instantly narrowed as Aaliyah acted exactly as he figured she would. It was immediately back to the hatred and accusations that she always shot towards him. Was she ever going to learn that he wasn’t letting these things happen on purpose? He just stared back into her eyes, refusing to answer any question that she shot out towards him. After a moment of silence he glanced back and looked at Akiko. “Still think she doesn’t hate me?”, he asked her, hoping that his point would get across to Aaliyah well enough.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 7:13 pm

Aaliyah's eyes narrowed. She put her hand on Kiba's chest, flowing chakra into his body. Rather than relaxing him however, it made his knees give in so he was took a knee on the ground. "Look at me..." She muttered. "I don't like hating you... I don't like not trusting you. You on the other hand need to realize that every time she gets hurt, I am going to get in trouble. If you want me to live, and in saying so, you want Shino to live, you have to make sure that she doesn't get hurt." She said seriously.

"Youki doesn't take kindly to her being hurt..." She sighed, pulling Akiko off his back. She arched an eyebrow. "Why... are there little holes in her shirt?" She asked, glancing down at Kiba. "With blood...?"

Akiko pushed Aaliyah away from Kiba. "That was my fault too..." She said, smiling at her. "I can heal it, ok?" She asked, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Kiba looked down as Aaliyah suddenly touched his chest, not knowing what she was doing. His eyes widened as he felt his knees suddenly getting extremely weak. What was going on?! He just looked up at Aaliyah as she began to speak, saying that if Akiko was going to get hurt that she might die, and with that Shino might die as well. Kiba just looked down for a moment, not quite knowing what to say, she was right after all. Kiba didn’t want anyone getting hurt, especially someone as brave as Aaliyah. That didn’t give her the right to blame him for everything now did it?

“Hey now that time was an accident”, Kiba said as he looked up towards her. “I don’t want you dying Aaliyah, but if you think that I’m the only one that’s going to hurt her think again. I have nothing but the best intentions for her, I care too much about her to hurt her now”, he said as he turned and smiled at Akiko who tried to defend him yet again.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 9:50 pm

Aaliyah sighed. "I don't like fighting with you, but she's never been hurt like this when she's not with you. Needless to say that usually means that you're the one hurting her..." She looked into Akiko's eyes and sighed. "And stop defending him. It's only going to cause problems later." She moved her hair from her face. It had been up earlier, but it was down now. Around her shoulders and in her face.

"Why are you here?" She asked, looking at him quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:44 am

Kiba just let a low growl escape from his throat. He had only hurt her one time! Seriously, Aaliyah should be smart enough to know that a little girl shouldn’t be around someone who constantly hurts them. He decided to just let it go for the time being, not wanting to start anything. “I am here because I need to talk to you in private actually, it’s something you really need to know and that only you can here”, he said seriously before looking back and winking at Akiko, hoping that she would still think this was about Aaliyah and Shino’s relationship. “So, can we go and talk or something?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:38 pm

Akiko sighed. She shifted her weight on her feet and backed up. It seemed like she was nervous and looked over at Shino. She walked over to him and stood there beside him. Not wanting to be alone when Kiba left. If he trusted Shino, then she should trust him too, right?

Aaliyah looked at Kiba suspiciously. "O...okay..." She muttered walking over to Kiba and moved down the hallway with him. Crossing her arms, she leaned against the wall. "What is it?" She asked, her eyes moving around him at Akiko. This girl had so much faith in Kiba and she didn't know why... What did he have that made her love her so much?

Akiko looked up at Shino. She took a few steps away from him. Unlike with Kiba, he creeped her out. He was taller than Kiba and loomed over her almost threateningly. "I don't know why Kiba wanted to see Aaliyah so suddenly."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Kiba slowly got back to his feet, nearly stumbling as he did so. Man that girl’s chakra was starting to annoy him. He began to make his way down with Aaliyah, not sure how he was going to tell her this news. He did hold a strong displeasure towards her, but at the same time he couldn’t blame her either. He just decided to go with it. “I was talking to Akiko, and you came up”, he began simply. Kiba gave a deep sigh and scratched his head before leaning closer to whisper. “Akiko told me that Youki plans on marrying you soon, she didn’t say when or anything but she said that you two would be real sisters soon…………as soon as I knew I had to come and tell you”

Shino just glanced at the girl who was standing near him. He wasn’t quite sure what to say and ended up just shrugging. “Kiba obviously has a good reason, otherwise I’m sure he’d try to avoid it”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Aaliyah arched an eyebrow when he said she came up. At first, she assumed that he was going to say something, or accuse her of something in reguards to Akiko. His next words however floored her. She felt her heart fall and she stumbled into the wall. Luckily, she didn't fall. "Not that I should be surprised..." She muttered, closing her eyes, holding her forehead. "Youki's been after me since I was 15..." She looked back at Kiba. "Thank you.." She nodded slightly. "I appreciate it, and I'll remember that next time I get the urge to hit you..." Now she was really worried. Youki wasn't exactly someone you could say no to...

Akiko looked up at Shino. "He didn't say anything about talking to her. He said he'd watch the sunset with me, but when I said that Aaliyah was going to be my sister when Youki makes her marry him he wanted to come here and talk to her. But he said it wasn't for that... Do you know what it's for?" She asked, tilting her head to he side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next