Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Aaliyah leaned her head on Shino's shoulder, watching the bird's shadow dwarf the giant trees in the forest surrounding Konoha, making trees that had been growing for hundreds of years seem like mere saplings. "This is amazing... Shino I can't believe this." She laughed softly, letting out a deep breath. "I just feel... so... free. And we're even together. This is amazing."

Akiko's face lit up and she hugged him tightly. "I love you!" She laughed softly. The village watched the bird fly off, some of them running after it again, and others wandered off, while some stayed. Putting some hair behind her ear, Akiko blinked a few times at her mate. "Kiba?" She asked, looking up at him. "I... I've been thinking about joining ANBU again. As much as being a shinobi isn't what I wanted, I'm good at it. I want to help the village as much as I can. If I work now then we can have money and stuff for when we have a family, right?" She asked, taking his hand into her own.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 5:39 pm

Shino too couldn’t ignore the beauty that this brought them. Not only was the eagle himself amazing, but everything about him also was. The view he provided, his words, even his ability to see into the future. IT was all so magical. “Yeah, it’s quite the view and everything isn’t it?”, he asked as he looked down at the entire forest. “And there isn’t anyone that I’d rather share it with”, he said as he took her hand into his own.

Kiba too watched the bird fly off for a minute before smiling at Akiko. “And I love you”, he said happily. However, what she said next caused Kiba to frown slightly. Wanting to provide for the family wasn’t a bad thing, but Kiba had a bad taste of ANBU after everything had been going on. It was because of them that Aaliyah couldn’t leave Youki. “I don’t think I’m comfortable with that Akiko”, he admitted. “I don’t see it going well, look what they did to Aaliyah, what they are still doing”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him, leaning forward so her lips brushed against his, pulling him closer, her arms wrapping around his neck. Something about kissing him in this moment just felt right. It was hope that things would end well. That Youki would so easily become part of their pasts and she'd be happy. Her hands moved through his hand and across his cheek. She loved him so much...

Akiko bit her lip. "I know, but one of the ANBU members I knew before Youki made me leave came to see me while I was in the hospital. He asked that I come to see the ANBU leader when I get better. That... I could be let back in." She rubbed the tattoo that was on her forearm from they'd had her join so young. "He said that I won't be put in a position like Aaliyah when I asked about her. And that they're trying to get her out, but they need all that she can provide." Looking up at him, she smiled happily. "Besides, I liked working for ANBU. The leader loved me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:28 pm

Shino returned the smile before their lips met, locking together in the bonds of love and destiny that they had been walking. Shino still wasn't sure that it existed still, but Aaliyah was making him more and more of a believer every day. Destiny was a friend to Shino if it had caused all of this. He held Aaliyah close, their embrace being one of the moments in life that would not be easily forgotten.

Kiba gave a slow nod to show that he understood. "Well it's your choice Akiko. I'm a clan leader so I don't think that we'll ever go hungry", he pointed out with a small shrug. "I'm not going to stop you from doing what you want to do though", he said happily as he smiled down at the one that he loved. "Shall we go home though?", he asked.

Suigetsu sat at the edge of the hospital window, like many to look out at the large bird that was now flying into the distance. He had no idea what it was, but it gave him a soft smile. It was the first one that he had given in what felt like ages. "You'd love this if you could see it Karin", he uttered softly. He knew that she couldn't hear him, but he wanted to say it anyways.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:34 pm

Aaliyah leaned her body into his, and after a while, broke the kiss. Something about kissing him was like nothing else she'd ever experienced. She was content and happy with him. He meant everything to her and she'd do anything for him. "I love you so much." She whispered, resting her forehead against his. "This is something I'll never forget."

"Hey! Kiba!" Tsunade yelled from about 20 yards away. "My office! NOW!" She bellowed, turning around, expecting him to follow without a fight or any conflict at all. She needed to talk to him and she was going to whether he wanted it or not.

Akiko nodded. "I understand." She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "I just want to be able to do something. You said you don't want to have any babies until Youki is dead. And well... I don't want to just sit around for the next few years. I like helping people. Being a shinobi helps me to do that, you know?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

As they started the walk off, she heard Tsunade. "Go talk to her. I'll go home and wait for you okay?" She asked, kissing his cheek. "And make sure she says I can go home!" She protested, giggling softly. She waved and started to walk off. When she went by the hospital, she could see Suigetsu in the window. Looking back towards where Kiba was, she jumped up onto the small outer parts of the building and in seconds was on the windowsill of Karin's room. "Hi Suigetsu!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Shino's arms slowly wrapped around Aaliyah, feeling the person that helped him save himself from his own mind all those months ago. Had it not been for her who knew what was to happen, anything potentially. He was the man he was because of her, even if it still took his efforts to do it. "Me neither, this will be one of many precious memories I have with you"

Kiba just smiled down at Akiko as he understood where she was coming from. "Well I can see that your mind is made up, can't blame ya I guess", he said with a laugh as he scratched the back of his head. IT was than that Tsunade shouted at him to get to the office. He grunted annoyed before leaning down and giving Akiko a single kiss on the lips. "I'll see you back home", he said before turning and heading over towards Tsunade.

Suigetsu's eyes widened as he suddenly heard someone shout his name. "WAH!?", he shouted before jumping back on instinct, causing his head to smack against the top of the window and break into a giant water puddle. After a few moments his head began to reform, but he hadn't gained his vision fully yet. "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:51 pm

Aaliyah smiled. "Precious memories huh?" She asked teasingly, leaning closer to kiss him a little softer. "You're my world." She whispered, looking out at the scene around them. "It's so beautiful... I can't believe the view here." She let out a little sigh and closed her eyes. "He's even beautiful. The sun reflects off him in all the right ways."

Akiko seemed surprised when his head broke. "Wow...? Your head can to do that?" She asked, blinking a few times, touching his chest. "So how come you can still walk and everything?" Akiko's voice was soft and sweet, even for a girl. "Sorry, if I'd have known it would have upset you, I'd have walked through the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat May 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Shino nodded happily before their lips met and bound together once again. Everything up here was perfect, like they could fly away from all their problems. He knew that they couldn't but it was a nice thought and all for the time being. "Well, hopefully this won't be the only opportunity"

"Yeah, all of me can do that", Suigetsu said as it finally reformed. HE blinked slowly as he realized that it was Akiko that had shown up. He was a little surprised but he wasn't going to have her leave or anything. "No, it wasn't you. I was just in deep thought and you surprised me", he said with a wave of his hand as he stood up fully. He was surprised that she was here. HE had a feeling that Kiba would've said that Suigetsu nearly killed him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Leaning forward, her forehead touched his again. "That's true. I hope that when we have kids together they can see this view as well." She whispered, her hands sliding down his chest. "I'm glad I'm here with you. I almost didn't come to see you, but now, more so than ever before, I'm glad I did."

Akiko sat in the window frame, pulling her knees up to her chest, resting her arms on her legs. "You seem upset." A strong wind blew by, blowing her hair to the side. She was sitting in the center of the window, facing inside the room, but part of her back still leaned outside. "Did i do something bad? I can try to fix her chakra system if you'd like?" She added, tilting her head to the side curiously. "I have a lot of it, so if I flood her system, it should help with yours, right?" She questioned.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Shino nodded. "Well, unless the contract is broken I don't see why not", he pointed out with a large smile. Their kids would be the envy of everyone if they could have a ride like this. It was so beautiful and amazing. "I'm glad too Aaliyah, so happy", he said softly.

Suigetsu raised an eyebrow as Akiko asked if she did something bad. "No, I was just surprised kid", he said as he stood up and shook off the closing in headache. He really didn't need that on top of everything else that was going on in his life. IT was bad enough as it was. At her suggestion he blinked slowly. "Do you really think that would fix her? and I don't think we should do anything unless Tsunade gives the okay. She's supposedly the best after all"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySat May 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Aaliyah laughed softly. Her arms wrapped around him a little tighter as they continued to fly. The sun was already setting and her heart was pounding. "I'm so glad we're already engaged." She admitted with a small laugh. "I can't even imagine how many woman are going to be all over you because of this, because of the power you have now." Her hands drifted over his abs.

Akiko slid off the windowsill and entered the room. "Well... I'm not a medical ninja, I could try? Or I could give her some of my chakra." She smiled at him happily. Watching him, she blinked a few times, studying his actions closely. "Do you have a headache?" She asked, knowing the signs. Youki got them a lot. Walking over to one of the cabinets int eh room,s he pulled out from Ibprophen and handed him one and a cup of water. "This should help."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:56 am

"Let them come, all they will find is rejection and disappointment though", Shino said as Aaliyah touched him. "My heart is pledged to one and it will always stay that way, nothing will ever change it", he said as he placed his hands on Aaliyah's. "Our wedding will be beautiful, the one thing you'll never forget. Ever"

"You could say that", Suigetsu muttered as he rubbed his temples and slowly glanced up. Akiko was getting something for him, medicine. He blinked once more before downing two pills within a matter of moments. He let out a sigh of content as the pain began to fade but wasn't completely gone. "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. "You seem pretty dedicated." She teased, kissing his cheek, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you." Resting her head on his shoulder, she moved closer to him. "I'm glad you'd never cheat on me, most men would and just hide it." resting against him, her lips touched his softly. He was so perfect.

Akiko smiled sweetly. "Your welcome." She sat down beside him, watching him uncertainly. "Hey..." She whispered, turning to face him. Moving closer, she sat right beside him so they were touching shoulders. "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:49 pm

“The woman that I love deserves a true man Aaliyah”, Shino said softly as she wrapped her arms around him and he turned to gaze at her. “I love you so much, and now with this gift I’ll make sure that Youki is never able to ruin our future”, he said softly. Everything was so perfect, their chances were getting better with each day.

Suigetsu slowly looked over as he felt Akiko sitting next to him. What was with this kid? She wasn’t scared, not even cautious around him. She just opened up and expected him to do the same? It amazed him on a level. “No, not really”, he said and only a moment later his stomach let out a large gurgle that signaled he was hungry.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Aaliyah blushed just so in the sunset as he spoke to her. "And the man I love deserves a life of permanence with the woman who he'll do anything to protect." Her arms wrapped around his neck and she kissed him differently than she ever had before. There was an air of care in the action, but it held a strong promise that this would soon be over and they could have the future that they wanted-without Youki's interference.

Akiko giggled when it showed he was hungry. "You don't have to lie to me." She smiled at him sweetly, closing her eyes as she did so. Seeing her as she was, it was almost impossible to imagine that she was so strong or had any power as a shinobi at all. Her trust seemed unwavering as long as she liked someone or they had a trait she admired. "I'll be right back."

She darted over to the window and jumped out of it and returned not even ten minutes later. Jumping back into the room, she walked over to Suigetsu and handed him a lunch box. "Here. I made it last night, I'm sure you'll like at least some of it." She smiled sweetly and sat beside him again. The lunchbox had tapioca pudding along with some grilled veggies, yogurt and tofu. "I haven't seen you eat meat. I wasn't sure if you liked it." Her legs came up to her chest and she seemed content with her choices. "Oh!" She handed him a gallon of cold ice water that was partially frozen.

"You really love her." She added, watching Karin sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Suigetsu just blinked once again as Akiko made her way out the window, apparently going to get some food. “How that kid can possess so much power is beyond me”, he remarked slowly. She was just like any normal kid, but even less so. Suigetsu grew up with killers and trained shinobi, she almost just seemed like a niece to him or something, maybe even a little sister. He wasn’t sure why she was doing all of this. He didn’t deserve kindness like this, not today.

Once she returned he glanced down at the food that she had prepared, seeing a few of his favorites that she had made. He gave a slow nod before grabbing the yogurt and slowly beginning to eat some. “You didn’t make this for me did you?”, he asked slightly confused. Why would she go to that kind of lengths after all? She owed him nothing? As he ate he heard her question and stopped completely, gaze resting on the floor. “Yeah……just found out a few minutes too late”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Akiko smiled at him, nodding. "Yeah, of course I did. I figured you'd get tired of hospital food or wouldn't leave her side because you love her. When I first came to the hospital, Kiba slept here in the bed with me, and when Tsunade threw him out, he slept on the floor beside my bed. I sorta figured you'd do the same." Her voice was so sweet and sincere that it was clear she was speaking the truth.

Then, she started shaking her head. "No no!" She took his hand. "It's Never too late! You know you love her now, so that means you can take care of her." She turned to face him, smiling at him comfortingly. "There's nothing wrong with people around you help you. Just knowing that you need help is what will make this okay. There's an entire village around you that might not trust you now, but you just have to make them see the good inside of you like I do." One of her small hands pointed to Karin.

"She loves and sees what's inside of you, right? So, bring all of that on the outside!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 4:02 pm

She went out of her way to make food for him? This girl clearly wasn't normal by any means. She was so happy, even after everything bad that had happened to her, especially as of late. She had lost her baby, and only a few days ago she had nearly lost the one that she loved. He didn't even know what to say. He glanced over where a blanket and pillow were resting, motioning that he was definately sleeping in here. Suigetsu could move through pipes after all, there was no keeping him out.

Suigetsu glanced up once again as Akiko took his hand, trying to comfort him that everything was going to be okay and that they loved one another and that would solve all their problems. The girl was naive. Suigetsu stopped believing in things like that ages ago. "I'm the one that got her into this mess, she's the one who is dying because she saved my life", he said softly. HE glanced up slowly as she mentioned that there was "Good" inside of him. "I don't even know why she likes me......we've done nothing but hate each other since I can remember"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Akiko bit her lip. "I almost died and Kiba blamed himself." She looked over at him. "If she was hurt, would you have done everything to protect her, right? Well, that's why she saved you. Maybe she felt like she owed you or she just loved you enough to risk her life. No one could have seen her chakra system messing up. And, if you would have died, she'd feel worse than you do now." She smiled at him. "Eat." She poked him gently. "I know you're hungry and you need to eat something! You'll need your strength if you're going to be healthy and there for her when she wakes up." She smiled at him happily.

"Hated each other, huh?" She asked. "Isn't it common knowledge that opposites attract?" She questioned him. "Think of it that way, you're water." She pointed to him. "And she's fire." Now, she moved her finger towards Karin's hair. "You're opposites, but that's part of it, right? Kiba's really tall and I'm super short. I think of it that way. You're each others weakness and strength. You're always whole when you're together!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:57 pm

Suigetsu stayed silent at Akiko’s words. Why wouldn’t she just go away? Why wouldn’t she leave him alone? No one ever cared about what he had to say before, for all he knew Karin didn’t really either. HE didn’t know what was going on with him right now. Neither of them ever acted this way, and suddenly they were feeling love for one another? He didn’t get it, and how could he? Suigetsu hadn’t even gone on a date before. How was he supposed to understand such high levels of emotion? He couldn’t. As she poked him he slowly began to eat, not certain with how to respond to her words.

As she mentioned opposites he blinked slowly. Was that saying actually true? He thought that was a joke. How could two people that were so different find themselves caring for the other? He didn’t understand. “Yeah, maybe”, he remarked as he leaned up against the wall and moved on to the pudding. “Guess we’ll see when she wakes up”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Akiko smiled at him happily. "You worry too much, Suigetsu." She touched his shoulder and went back to watching Karin sleep, drawing her legs up to her chest. "I really wish I could wake her up. I'd say that I could try to read her mind to wake her, but I could cause more harm then good. I could end up getting stuck or I could accidentally hurt her." The small girl pointed up at the machine hooked up to Karin's brain. "She's dreaming. Maybe even about you." The browned haired girl winked at him sweetly and sighed.

"If you think I'm annoying I'll go away. A lot of people seem to think I'd be better or prettier if I shut up or stayed silent."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:08 pm

“Call it a bad habit, been trying to quit for years”, Suigetsu said with a small joking smile. He knew that she was trying hard, for whatever reason, but he just couldn’t bring himself to believe that everything would just be okay. First, Suigetsu lost his brother after they agreed to join the Seven together eventually, but his brother died. Then he had been abducted by Orochimaru and trapped for years to only be freed by someone he grew to hate even more, Sasuke. The Uchiha betrayed them and ended up getting everything he wanted and leaving them in the dust. Suigetsu couldn’t just believe that everything would be okay.

“Don’t leave……..I just have a hard time believing anymore Akiko”, he admitted as he stared at the ground.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Glancing at the discouraged male beside her, she sighed, hugging her knees uncertainly. There had to be something that would make him feel better. Her head popped up a minute or so later, her brown locks fluttering around her shoulders. Raising her hand, she turned her body to face the sink, focusing closely on it, opening her hand. Concentration flooded her eyes and her face set seriously. "Her tongue tipped out of her lips and water came out of the facet and moved in a stream over to her. Shifting her hands, the properties changed and it frozen solid into a star.

"Watch." She threw it onto the ground and the item shattered, the watery core within spilling on the floor. "Think of the shattering what happened to you and her." She turned to face him. "Alone, I can't fix it." She froze it again and picked it up, walking over to him, standing in front of him, showing it. "But, if we use water jutsu together, when we can freeze it and make it stronger and better than it once was. Right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Siugetsu watched curiously as Akiko made some sort of frozen ice star, although she had yet to reveal what this purpose was. As she shattered it he just watched and listened, making a connection between the ice star and his own relationship with Karin. He said nothing for about a minute as she posed her question. Finally, a small smile came to his face as he looked up at her. “Thanks Akiko……you’re a good kid”, he said with a small laugh. “I guess I needed that much more than I realized”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm

The happiness flooded back to Akiko's face and she hugged him tightly. "Yay!" She laughed softly and sat on the arm of the chair beside him. "You're welcome, and I'll be here to make you smile as long as she's not able to, okay?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, an intoxicating smile meeting her lips, her large brown eyes closing. "I'll always be here for you, promise." Her legs came back up to her body, but she didn't appear as small or timid as she did before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next