Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:41 am

"I'm not sure what's going on", Kiba said honestly as Akiko put on a pair of pants since they were going to be heading outside. If something was attacking from the air than staying inside wasn't a good idea at all. "Come on Akiko", Kiba said as he grabbed her hand and ran outside, only to stop as he saw the giant bird which was obviously the cause of the alarm. "Yeah it's beautiful.......but what does it want?", he asked as he heard Shino's name.

Shino couldn't help but give a small smile as Aaliyah retained her annoyed attitude with him. Shino was never with Aaliyah when they were on Youki's clan grounds. He couldn't help but wonder if he allowed her to sleep in as much as she wanted. He did love her after all, in his own sick, twisted, and messed up way. "I don't know what's going on. But I intend to find out", he said before putting on his glasses and running outside.

The site that met their eyes caused Shino to move even faster, recognizing the large eagle instantly. The fact that it was calling his name was obvious as well. Everyone was going to wonder what the hell was going on. He'd have to see it himself. "Out of my way", Shino said as he moved through the crowd to eventually move in front of the large eagle. "What are you doing here?", Shino asked as he stepped forward and looked up at the bird.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:11 pm

Akiko saw the bird. "Wow..." She whispered, holding his hand. "That looks like something Youki would want." She put her hand up to her mouth, watching the bird as her and Kiba moved closer. he shifted like he heard something and Akiko caught sight of Shino's jacket and Aaliyah's long hair moving through the crowd of people. "Kiba!" She said, moving through the crowd with him. She saw Aaliyah and Shino and moved towards them. "Aaliyah..." She took her hand as they got closer to get her attention. "What's going on?"

Aaliyah moved until they reached the bird and she was still in shock. It came to them? It physically sought Shino out? Why? she held his hand and let out a shaky sigh, feeling something small take her hand. "Akiko..." She whispered, pulling her and Kiba over to them. "I... I don't know, I'm not sure."

The bird's giant wings flexed and came back to it's body. The golden eyes that were almost the same color as Aaliyah's moved to focus on Shino. He bent down to face the male and tilted his head. His telekinesis reappeared. "I've come to see you. Upon our last meeting, I told you of the ominous event which has now taken place. I warned you of it, remember? More so than any other of my kind, I've been a seer for thousands of years. Since about a hundred years ago, I saw you." He shifted his weight on his feet so he could more easily look into Shino's shaded eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Kiba only barely held in a chuckle at Akiko's comment. Yeah, he'd want to take something extremely beautiful and rare and than pluck it and use the feathers as toothpicks. Youki wanted and always ruined the best of everything. It was in his nature. Kiba's nose twitched and he turned to see Aaliyah and Shino making their way towards the bird. The two ran quickly, eventually getting to Aaliyah's side as Shino moved closer to the bird.

Shino gave a slow nod, realizing that the event in question was not only their discovery but the death of Akiko's baby. It was horrible for all of them, Shino couldn't even imagine the mindset that Kiba was going through right now. Shino knew that Kiba loved her more than anything. To have their child taken from them was probably the worst pain in the world. As the bird mentioned that over a hundred years ago he had seen shino it caused him to tilt his head in confusion. "You saw me.......doing what?", he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:53 pm

Akiko watched the bird, wanting to touch it, but stayed by Kiba's side. Her eyes widened. The ominous event? Her baby's death? Stepping forward, she looked confused. "Shino..." She whispered, grabbing the back of his jacket. "What does that mean?" He saw things? Why didn't he save her baby? Why didn't he tell them what was going to happen?

The eagle watched Shino, and seemed pleased that he understood what was being said. "You're much more intelligent than I assumed when we first met. You're mindless wandering and apparent suicide." He was of course referencing the fact Shino brought his lover to see his eggs when it was possible that he could be killed or face his own mate. "I've seen you do many things." Was his answer. "But I came here for a critical purpose of offering you a deal."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:11 pm

Kiba slowly watching Akiko move forward, but was too in shock himself to be able to stop her. This bird knew that it was going to happen? He knew that the baby was going to die? Why hadn't he said something!? Why didn't he help to protect the innocent life that barely knew what life was before it was torn away. He just stood there not knowing what to say.

Shino felt Akiko grab onto the back of his jacket, but wasn't able to bring him to look at her. He slowly moved a hand back and held Akiko's, not even knowing what to say before the bird spoke again. Shino took a deep breath and made his eyes even with the bird before speaking himself. "What kind of deal?", he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:19 pm

The eagle watched Akiko and Kiba and he could see how upset they were. "The child you conceived was meant to die." He seemed to read their thoughts, giving them an answer they didn't wish to hear. "The trade in this instance was the child's life, of your life." His golden eyes fixed on Akiko as he spoke to her. "And the birth of a sickly child that would die four months after birth is not worth your life." He shifted his wings.

"Do you have a summoning contract?" The male asked, tilting his head to the side interestedly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:45 pm

Kiba took in a soft breath as the eagle spoke. He quickly moved forward and wrapped his arms around Akiko, who was probably crying at what the creature was saying. Shino might have respect for a guy like this but Kiba only saw it as cruel. How could he say that he knew that and didn't say? It was their child! Their choice! Kiba started to pull Akiko back. "It's okay Akiko.....let's just go home"

"I have signed Youki's, although I'm not sure if that is still in effect with my betrayal", Shino remarked. "It's why he let me see you, it was a sign of trust and to show what I'd be capable of one day"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Akiko's eyes widened and started to shake. "Died...?" She shook her head, but grabbed Kiba's hand. "No.." She whispered. Turning around, she looked up at Kiba and smiled weakly. "I love you..." She whispered, wrapping her arms around him. "I know that you'd rather me survive, and I'd rather live to see my baby than die and leave you all alone with it." She sighed and looked down at the ground.

The eagle seemed interested in what Shino said. His head tilted to the side and his beak moved. "So, who did you sign the contract with? Which bird?" He asked, lowering his body to the ground so he was laying down beside Shino and Aaliyah.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:14 pm

There are few moments in life that when they come to pass that you know will stay with you forever. The moment you look into those eyes of the one you love for the first time, the birth of your first child, and several other things. That weak smile that Akiko gave him was one of those moments for Kiba. He just held her close, not wanting anything to come between them this time around.

Shino blinked slowly and thought about it. Come to think of it, Youki hadn't really gone into the details about the contract. He had let him sign in, but Shino hadn't really used it. "I don't know honestly", Shino remarked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Akiko wrapped her arms around Kiba's neck, jumping up to do so, holding him tightly, her feet not touching the ground. "I love you..." She whispered into his ear, knowing he could hear her no matter where she was.

The eagle bent down, looking directly into Shino's eyes. "Well you better find out, if you're summoning contract is with my mate then there is no reason to offer you one with me, neh?" He moved his wings in a way that looked like a shrug, then turned his focus to Aaliyah. "You're Aaliyah, yes?" He asked, blinking as he watched her. "You're quiet strong, be prepared for something sweet coming your way." His beak rubbed up against her side.

"What's going on1?!" Tsunade yelled, throwing someone out of the way to make it through the crowds to where the eagle was.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:47 pm

Kiba quickly moved his arms to hold Akiko up closer to him, not wanting her to just dangle from his neck. "And I love you", he said softly before seeing Shino continue to talk to the bird. "Wanna head back? IT seems to want Shino and not us", he remarked.

Shino shook his head. "I can guarantee you that Youki would never let me sign the contract that was bound to your mate", he remarked. "Youki wouldn't want to lose her to anyone, even if he did trust me", he pointed out. He looked up into the eagle's eyes after he spoke to Aaliyah about something sweet. What did that mean exactly? "And how should I check?", he asked curiously. "I could summon right now and see what happens", he remarked.

Shino slowly turned his body as Tsunade suddenly approached the scene. Oh joy. "Lady Hokage", Shino said as she approached. "Allow me to introduce my friend, the mate of Youki's personal favorite summon", he remarked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Akiko bit her lip. "I want to stay and see what happens." She held onto Kiba's hand, dropping down from his arms to be beside her. Letting out a sigh, she closed her eyes and looked down at the ground, unsure of what she should do. "I'm... worried." Was her only response. "I want to be with you, forever. Youki will never stop that, right?"

The eagle turned his head, watching the Hokage. "Blonde." He said, seeing her hair moving around her shoulders. He shifted, but other than that, did nothing else. He turned back to Shino. "I'm sure it was with one of the smaller birds. All of which are loyal to him. Summoning one now could be problematic. Especially with her." He looked towards Aaliyah, but his eyes continued to rest on her as if there was this captivation about her that he couldn't shake from his mind.

Tsunade's eyes narrowed. "And Youki's favorite summon is in my village because?" She asked, but she wasn't screaming and was looking at the beautiful creature in front of her. "These were supposed to have died almost 20 years ago now... The last one was shot out of the sky."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:57 pm

Kiba helped Akiko to drop down, not even wanting there to be a chance that she'd be hurt at all. As she spoke Kiba was silent for only a few moments, as if hesitating to answer. He slowly pulled her close and wrapped an arm around her so that it was on her shoulder. "No, he's nowhere near powerful enough to destroy the bond we have"

Shino gave a nod at the creature's words. "Is there anyway to make a new contract with you and dispel the old one?", Shino asked curiously. "I'm not even entirely sure the contract words since I signed it with a fake name", he remarked. "Perhaps the contract doesn't hold true because of that"

He turned to Tsunade to clarify. "Actually him and Youki don't get along, otherwise he would've had me killed long ago", he remarked. "Youki found an egg or two about twenty years ago and has been using them ever snce. This one doesn't fight for him though, hates him actually"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:03 am

Akiko smiled at him, kissing Kiba's cheek softly. "I love you." She whispered, holding his shirt, closing her eyes. His embrace was always gentle, warm and protective. SHe loved it more than anything. "Thank you so much."

"Actually, that does make a different. It's your blood, but not your name, making the contract void." he tilted his head to the side. "However, unlike Youki, there will be a task which you'll have to complete to have me as a compete summon, which including having me as a fighting partner." He started to preen his feathers. "You'll have to prove yourself to me." He opened his wings, flapping them once, blowing a huge gust of air at them, knocking a few of those who'd gathered off their feet and backwards about a hundred yards. "You'll have to manage to stay on my back during a flight, and you'll have to make a sacrifice."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:10 am

"I love you too Akiko", Kiba said softly as Akiko held onto him. She was precious to him, and he'd do any thing to make sure that she was okay. As the wind came Kiba's instincts took over, quickly grabbing Akiko and bracking himself. Kiba was a strong guy, and he used that strength to make sure that he didn't get blown down or as far as everyone else. He was okay, and so was Akiko.

Shino also reacted well. While he wasn't as strong as Kiba he knew how to position himself so that the wind had the least effect on him. He looked up towards the eagle and narrowed his eyes for a moment at the end. "What kind of a sacrifice would you ask of me? What if it's something that I do not wish to give up?", Shino questioned.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:22 am

Akiko felt the wind pick up and closed her eyes tightly. She felt Kiba's strong arms brace her and held onto him in return. "K-Kiba!" One of her eyes opened to see the bird flapping it's enormous wings. Letting out a sigh, she held onto her mate's shirt until the breeze died down when the eagle started talking again.

"You have to make the choice before I tell you." He closed his wings, wanting some space for when they flew off. "Take it or leave it, You can choose me and offer to sacrifice anything of my choosing, or, you can give up the power I can offer you as well as the advantage of killing Youki with that strength I bring. Which is more important to you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:29 am

"Don't worry Akiko, I got ya", Kiba said with a soft breath as the wind died down. Was this guy trying to hurt people? They nearly got sent into a building for god's sake! Kiba continued to hold onto Akiko, not knowing if something like that was going to happen again.

Shino was silent for several moments, his eyes closed. The only person that could tell was probably Aaliyah who had memorized his mannerisms. "No", Shino said slowly as his gaze stayed upon the eagle. "I have no idea what you're going to take. For all I know you'll take my life, or the life of someone that I love. You could take anything that would destroy my will even if I had the power to kill Youki. Without my own happiness, my will, and my love to protect what's close to me..........power doesn't make a difference. I'll take my chances"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Akiko looked up at Kiba then at Shino and the giant bird. "it's beautiful..." She said, still in awe despite what it came to offer. This creature was so... magnificent and amazing. How could one refuse it's majesty and not be moved by it's presence?

Seeming pleased, the eagle dropped to the ground and walked around Shino, curling his body so Shino was isolated from the remainder of the village, including Aaliyah. Alone, he was within the wing of a giant bird. "I'm impressed. No human ever answers that question correctly, or at least, those who lust for power. You kept yourself and abandoned power, acknowledging the cost it will cost you." His beak reached into his chest and pulled out a feather from his chest which dripped silver blood. He bit Shino's hand, drawing blood that dripped on the ground. Rather than a contract like most summons, his blood dripped onto the ground and the ground shook, air blowing across the dirt, leaving on the ground across the village a lengthy and extensive summoning contract. An animal as large as he was needed a larger summoning area, making the contract the size of the village. There was a long line at Shino's feet. "Sign your name in blood." He instructed.

"Then hold your hand to my blood." The feather that he'd pulled left a small silvery stain on his chest where he was still bleeding. It seemed their blood had to make contact for this to work.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Kiba kept his gaze steady, not certain with what he should do. Akiko was in awe with this creature, and being an animal lover he had to admit that he did as well. Still, he had to admit that he still held his suspicions. He was just glad that Tsunade didn't seem mad about this.

Shino blinked slowly as he suddenly found himself isolated away from not only the village but even from Aaliyah. Apparently what was about to happen wasn't meant to be very out there. "I just want to serve and protect now, I don't care about being the best or the strongest like some", he admitted. "It's more important to be who I am than to become tainted from power", he said before watching the bird go through all of the motions. Shino slowly kneeled down and signed his name, making sure that it clearly showed and read his name correctly.

After that Shino slowly stuck out his hand, waiting for the silver blood to make contact with his hand.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:09 pm

As their blood mixed the contract on the ground all around the village turned blood red before completely disappearing all together. It returned to the bird and Shino, splitting between them, but showed no visual representation as Sasuke had of a contract.

He released Shino and Aaliyah grabbed onto his jacket, touching his face, making sure he was okay. "What... happened?" she seemed worried about him, biting her lip.

"I suppose this now means you'd like to go for a ride?" He asked, looking over at him. "You have an affinity for lightning and air, that will be a great strength for you when we ever fight together." He bent down to look into Aaliyah's eyes. "I wouldn't kill someone who holds such potential, Aaliyah."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Shino just slowly clutched his hand as the contract and deal was sealed. He had no proof of a contract, but he could tell that the power was already flowing through him. He just felt so.....different. He wans't sure how to describe it, but he could tell that the deal was made.

Once he was released he turned to feel Aaliyah touching and holding him close. "Don't worry....the deal has been made", he said with a small smile before turning to the large eagle. "Only if my future wife can join me", Shino said with a smile. There was no way he wasn't going to let Aaliyah come with him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:12 pm

Aaliyah held onto Shino's hand, looking at the bird before them. So... Shino had a contract equal to or more powerful than Youki's. That surprised her. Not only that, he but sought shino, wanting this more than Shino did. He tested him and Shino so erasily passed with little conflict. It amazed her in the sense that she'd always known Shino was a good man and strong, but... for something like this to seek him. He was ten times the man she thought he was. A temple should be made for him, at least so she thought. She was glad that they would be together, and that others saw in him exactly what she did.

The eagle seemed pleased with Shino's appreciation for the power he'd given. Although, he already knew the character of the man he'd chosen. He was after all, a seer that knew much more than the average of his race. Hearing Shino's agreement on the bases that his mate accompany them, he seemed to smirk at the male. "Is there any other way?" He questioned, bending down they could get onto his back with ease.

Turning his large head, he faced Kiba and Akiko. "To make up for my lack of telling you of your loss, I'll warn you of another danger." Turning to face Tsunade he nodded to her. "You have a mission scroll on your desk which Kiba is not suited to serve. Pick another shinobi." His large wings opened once Aaliyah and Shino were on his back.

Being as large as he was, his wings alone were larger than most of the building in Konoha. Flapping them hard, wind blew in all directions, pushing everyone back once more. The magnificent bird rose into the air and took off into the sky flying with the grace of a bird one million times smaller than himself. "I find it interesting that you both share an affinity for air. I believe it's what drove me to see you both in my visions."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Shino just slowly made his way forward, not fully taking in the gravity of what was happening yet like Aaliyah was. He was the man that he was, life had trained him that way along with his own moral code that he had made so many years ago. He never jeapordized it and never allowed anything to get by on a technicality. He did his job well, and he loved the woman that was going to be his wife fully. Things were going well so far, and this was just the next step to what Aaliyah told him so long ago. She read his palm, and they were going to be together forever. Once they were married, not even death would break that bond.

“Not for me”, Shino said as he squeezed Aaliyah’s hand and quickly made his way up on the eagle’s back, Aaliyah right next to him the entire way. “I assume that you want to come right?”, he asked with a smile as he glanced over at Aaliyah who was probably still just as fascinated with the bird as she had been when they first met.

Kiba’s eyes widened as he heard the prophecy that the eagle gave. Tsunade was going to send Kiba on a mission that Kiba might not survive? He just gulped and almost spoke before the eagle spread his wings. He quickly grabbed onto Akiko as the bird took off, causing Kiba to skip back once again as the wind c urrents hit him back. After being stopped by a near builing he slowly looked down. “You alright Akiko?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:01 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him, her arms wrapping around his waist as they got on top of the bird. "And let you fly through the skies all by yourself? Not a chance, if something happens to you, I'll need to be here." She said, laughing softly, leaning forward to kiss his cheek. When the bird started to flap it's wings, she held him tighter, closing her eyes, taking deep breaths. Okay... this was going to be fun. Once they were up in the air however, all of her nerves and anxiety vanished. Everything was perfect and Youki didn't exist. He was dead and it was just her and Shino. Always and forever.

"I love you..." She whispered, losening her grip around his waist. "I'm glad we met that day."

Akiko turned her back towards the bird so she was facing Kiba as it's wings started to flap once more. She closed her eyes tightly and held onto his shirt, feeling them move backwards. "Yes, I'm fine. Are you okay?" She looked up at him with one of her eyes open and the other one was closed. "So, Shino has a summon that can beat my brother. What does that mean now?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:09 pm

Shino’s smile grew at Aaliyah’s words, knowing that she really did mean every one of them. If anything happened to him he knew that she’d be there for him, nothing would ever change that. As she wrapped her arm around his waist he smiled as they took off, the wind flowing against them softly. It was such a smooth ride, so easygoing. For a bird his size he flew so gracefully, and yet so full of power as well. It was amazing, he felt free.

“And I love you Aaliyah”, he said softly as he turned to face her. “Perhaps it’s like you said……two souls eagerly moving to become one again. I think we’ve achieved that in spirit”

Kiba just smiled down to show that he was okay. She wasn’t hurt, so that was good. “It means”, he began as he looked up at the bird now flying away. “That our chances of winning this war just got much better”, he admitted with a smile. “Our chances of having a family just got better”, he saif softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next