Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 3:58 am

Karin tuned around and stared at him in disbelief. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out. It seemed that she was unable to speak, for once. "I don't WANT it!" She exclaimed loudly. "Isn't there anything I can do to make it accept you?" She looked at the blade and sighed. "Suigetsu..." Now her voice was much more childish and whiny. Rubbing the back of her head, she bit her lip, then turned around. "We need to get out of here... now..." She backed up away from the sword. "Someone was running towards them with rapid speed. "Five shinobi. Four male, one female. They're around our age and are strong enough. Let's go." She looked at the blade and the look on his face.

He'd kill her for leaving it. Grabbing it, she pulled it out of the ground as if it was a butter knife moving through butter at room temperature on a hot summer's afternoon. "Let's go..." She said, darting off into the trees, wanting him to follow her and take great haste.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 am

“It’s not like I’m thrilled that it chose you either Karin”, Suigetsu pointed out as he crossed his arms. This was so unfair! He was the one destined to defeat all of the Seven, he was the one that was meant to become the best! Why would it pick her? “The only way for it to accept me is if I kill you and let your blood fall on the blade. THEN it will accept me”, Suigetsu stated. At Karin’s words Suigetsu just stared at her, basically ordering her to pick up the sword or he’d cut her open and take it for himself. The sword was more important than any amount of money after all.

He watched as she ripped the sword out of the ground like it was nothing. Now she was going to have to carry it around. There had to be some way for him to wield it, he just needed to think about was all. There was a way. “Righto”, he said with his usual happy tone before chasing after her. Some young shinobi were on their tale huh? HE wondered why.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:41 pm

As they made their way through the woods, she let out a sigh, looking at the blade she was holding. Why he couldn't just take the damn thing was beyond her. And to be honest, it pissed her off that she had to put up with it. She was above this! SO far about this! Her style meant she didn't have to savagely kill and brutalize people. She had always been skilled with just outsmarting them. And it really made her angry that she was subjected to carry such a hellish weapon.

Suigetsu wanted it; that was enough.

Sighing, she slowed down her run so he could keep up with her. Looking at the blade, she didn't seem to be aware of how to hold it while running. However, it didn't hit or strike anything as they ran. It was kept off the ground, but she seemed lost with herself, unsure of how to do or how to carry it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:11 pm

Suigetsu watched as Karin held his weapon so badly. God if she actually needed to use that thing she’d use it poorly and probably get herself killed while she was at it. The blade was said to be one of the sharpest of the Seven’s blades. Suigetsu would have been able to do so much damage with that thing if it had picked him! He just bit down on his lip and refused to complained as they continued to run from where they were being chased.

As Karin stopped Suigetsu saw that she was looking at the weapon, probably regretting that it had picked her. The sword had a mind of its own, so there was not going to be a change unless Karin was killed. Suigetsu glanced up and decided for some idle conversation. “You know it’s a shame that you don’t ever want to use weapons like that”, he remarked. “There are so many beautiful styles of swordplay, I’m sure that you would have taken to one in particularly quite well”, he said as if it was a passing comment. This was the beginning of Suigetsu’s plan though.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Karin turned to look over at him. Making a face, she watched him skeptically. He didn't seem like the type to pass compliments and he'd never give her anything without asking for something in return. Shifting strangely, her eyes scrutinized him. Sighing, she put the sword into the ground. "Are you telling me that you'll teach me to use it, or are you just saying that to make me hopeful and use it as an excuse to kill me?" She asked, crossing her arms over his chest. She was a bit more open, but maybe not to the point that Suigetsu would prefer for whatever was going on in the water balloon head of his.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Suigetsu couldn’t help but let out a tiny chuckle at her question. “If I wanted you dead don’t you think I would’ve done it while I had you by the throat, or maybe when you couldn’t even protect yourself and I had to take you over to the hospital?”, he pointed out. “I’m offering to teach you so that you don’t ever have to depend on anyone else again”, he said as he leaned back against a tree. “You’ll never have to know fear, never even have to ask for help again”, he said as he slowly opened his eyes. “After your near death experience, I figured you’d want some help”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:37 pm

Karin shifted, not wanting any help from him. She did however know that he never did anything without wanting something out of it. But she couldn't tell what he wanted. What did he hope to get out of it? Sighing in defeat, unable to think of something plausible to explain it. Nodding, she walked over to him. "Teach me." She said, looking over at him. Picking up the blade, she stood in front of him. "What do you gave to lose, right?" She pointed the sword at him, letting the blade rest against his neck, knowing she had no force behind the empty threat. Impressively however, she form she held the blade and rested it against his throat was perfect. She'd seen someone do it and mimicked the action flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:41 pm

Suigetsu watched as Karin handled the weapon, eventually moving it to rest against his neck. It seemed like once she got serious she had some level of skill. “I have absolutely nothing to lose actually”, he pointed out with a smile as he pushed forward jokingly, water sliding down Karin’s blade. Even if she was skilled she couldn’t beat him with a sword, not even one from the Seven. He turned and started walking as his neck reformed, drawing a tanto from his lower leg that he held in case he needed to move faster. “A sword is like an extension of your body”, he said before spinning the blade and performing a few sword tricks. “Like the sting on a wasp”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Karin watched him skeptically, she wasn't at all impressed by his attempts to be little her. She wasn't stupid, young, or naive. All of what he telling her she knew. Everyone around her had used swords-Orochimaru, Sasuke, Suigetsu-she was comfortable around them and knew quite a bit. Unfortunately she'd just never used one. "Right..." She agreed, rather doing than arguing. "Whatever you want, but let's not take a long time with this." Raising the sword, she pointed it towards him as she'd seem him do, then opening her hand, the blade fell downward, but she spun it around him her hand, exactly how he had done.

Spinning the blade in her hands, moving it between her fingers, she watched him intently. "I'm really good at repeating what I see. I have a photographic memory, it's why I burned those papers I was given."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Suigetsu just let out a small laugh at her comments. “It’s one thing to memorize moves, it’s another thing to learn when to use them and how to use them effectively against an opponent”, he remarked before spinning his sword loosely in his hands. “I wonder how well you will handle it”, he remarked as he approached her. “I need to test your abilities. I will hold back for you sake but I want you to fight like your life is on the line”, he said seriously. “Come on now, pretend like I can die and try to make that a reality”, he said with a small chuckle. He couldn’t die by the sword, but she could. By doing this he could probably tell where he should focus. “Begin”, he said before slashing down with his sword, certain that she’d be able to block it in time.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:59 pm

Karin nodded, fguring that sounded like a good idea. He wanted her to cut him up. How was that a bad thing? A smile met her lips and she stretched her arms above his head. "Deal." She nodded confidently. When he swung, she blocked the attack, but wasn't strong enough to push the blade away, so instead she spun the weapon until his moved and fell away from her. Swinging it, she tried to hit him in the side with it. Unsurprisingly, he blocked it. Glaring at him, she slid behind him, and swung again. Her blade was much lighter, making it much easier for her to move around him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:03 pm

“I had a feeling that you’d get a kick out of this”, Suigetsu commented before the training began. She blocked his attack, than again it was a pretty basic one. He was much stronger than her, so she was going to have to rely on her speed in order to win. She performed a maneuver that he learned early on, attempting to spin and get his side. He quickly moved his hand to make the blade catch it. “Control my movement, try to surprise and catch me off guard”, he said as he moved and blocked her next blow. “A sword duel is the most personal fight that you can get, each style reflects who the wielder truly is, you must depend on your knowledge and skill to beat them Karin”, he instructed before faking a slash and instead moved to trip her feet up. That was rule number one, if you lost your balance in a fight, you died.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Karin stumbled backwards, her hand hitting the ground. Flipping over, she kicked him in the chin, and managed to hit his arm with the blade. The steel of the sword hit the handle of his, making a loud sound, but doing very little of anything else. He couldn't really get hurt, so... there was no point in holding back. Her hand hit the ground, and she easily back flipped into a standing position. Her hands shifted to pull the skirt down. Luckily, the panties she was wearing was the same color as the skirt-black-and with his head destroyed it's not like he saw much. Running around to his other side, she moved her sword against his, trying to follow what he had told her. She had to surprise him and do something to catch him off guard. Off guard... off guard. Swinging the blade towards him as his head finished reforming, she raised it to catch his, but kicking him hard in the stomach in an attempt to break him in half.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:41 pm

Suigetsu felt the sword knick his arm but he felt strange as it happened. Something didn’t quite feel right, but from the rush of battle he hadn’t yet realized what was going on. His head was broken so that was probably why his mind couldn’t quite feel the pain just yet. And of course since Suigetsu was the average man right when he reformed his mind of course caught a glimpse of what she was immediately trying to hide. In a real fight he probably would’ve used that moment to make fun of her and make her go into one of her rages. She always fought worse while in one of them. Suigetsu easily leapt back and lifted his sword just in case her blow would hit. As he did though his mind finally caught up to him and he saw what was on his arm.

Suigetsu’s eyes widened and he leapt back far. “Stay right there or I WILL kill you!”, he shouted as he looked at his arm. This was impossible, he hadn’t seen this in ages. It couldn’t be. Suigetsu was bleeding, although Karin might not realize what exactly it was. It was his blood though, something that he hadn’t seen in many years. But if he was bleeding that could only mean one thing……
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Karin was in shock that she actually hit him, but his grin told her that he deserved the small injury. Not that he felt it of course, injuries never hurt him. She continued to fight until he jumped backwards. This made her eyes grow wide with confusion and uncertainty. What the hell prompted this? He'd kill her? What the hell happened? Shifting, she stayed where she was, unsure if this was a test or not. His eyes were fixed on his arm, angry and his chakra flared supporting his anger. A white liquid slid down his arm, consistent with... "blood..." She whispered in shock.

Did... she seriously hurt him? "Suigetsu..." She said softly, taking a few steps towards him. No... this was a mistake. There was no way. In all the time she knew him, even Orochimaru admitted almost nothing could hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:41 pm

Suigetsu was still way too shaken from the fact that he was wounded and everything that came with it. His elder brother had tried out for the Seven and died in the match to claim the sword. That could only mean that this was the very sword that his brother had fought for, the one that had taken his life. It was able to hurt people from their clan. Suigetsu tried to apply pressure on the wound, realizing that it was a deeper cut than he had first realized. He shook from the pain, not having felt it in many years. God it hurt so bad!

His eyes shot up as Karin suddenly took a few steps forward. His eyes narrowed and he grabbed the Decapitator Knife from off of his back and pointed it right at her. “What part of stay there don’t you understand!?”, he shouted at her. “Drop that sword now or I swear that I will cut you into twenty pieces. You think one hit means your better? Let’s see you fight me when I’m pissed”, he almost challenged. Karin would see something in his eyes that Suigetsu had never once shown though. There was fear in them.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:47 pm

Karin couldn't believe that he was hurt. He kept saying he couldn't be, she destroyed his head! How could he be hurt? Looking surprised, she stayed where she was, watching him put pressure on the wound. Hoe the hell was his blood white? It was almost, ice-like. Wait... ice? When he threatened her, she put it into the ground, using it as a sheath as she had before. "You saved me, why would I kill you? I'm sorry... I didn't know I could..." She took a few more steps towards him, hands up without the sword. She moved slowly, not wanting him to kill her. "I know I'm far from better at you. I can yell at you... that's about it." She had never seen him look this way before. He was... nervous. He was scared!

Was it that bad? Just because she hit him once didn't mean anything. Now that he knew, if he even wanted to train her, he'd just try harder. "I don't want to fight you at all!" She yelled, starting to get irritated with him. Maybe this would help him get a hold of himself. Storming over to him, she grabbed his arm and pulled something out of the pouch she had. It had a small tube in it as well as bandages. Putting the ointment on his arm, she put the bandage on him. "I only did what you told me to, you can't be angry with me for that."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Suigetsu watched nervously as Karin dropped the sword into the ground. He slowly put his sword on his back and took a few steps back. HE wanted plenty of time to pull it out in case she tried something. She could easily tell what was on his arm, she even said that it was blood. There was little that he could do now. She wouldn’t kill him just because he saved her once? Did she really mean that? He always assumed that they still hated each other greatly, that she would kill him if she could. She always got so angry with him. He always assumed that she’d kill him in an instant if she really could.

Suigetsu just fell to his knees as she grabbed his arm and began to patch up the wound. “It’s…….it’s not that”, he said weakly as he looked at the sword that was in the ground. “You know me, no weapon hurts me…..except for one”, he said slowly. “When my brother tried out for the Seven he was killed by one of the swords. I never thought that one would be it though……it’s capable of hurting, capable of killing me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 pm

Karin rolled her eyes. "Your sword can kill me too Suigetsu. Get over it." She stood up and put away what she didn't use to patch up his wound. "I have no reason to kill you as long as you don't try to kill me." Now, she smiled, leaning forward, bending over to be face to face with him. "And that means that we're even on this mission, you got it? You teach me to use a sword and I'll avoid hitting you with it. That means we both get something. You can learn to counter what can kill you, and I learn to defend myself. When this is over, we can part ways because you have no interest in having it." Ignoring his brother's death and the fact that the sword could kill him was her way of leveling the situation. It might be devastating to him, but all weapons and forceful violent attacks had the ability to kill her. She didn't run away and cry now did she? It was different for him, but still. She refused to let something stupid like that bother him. "Stand up." She ordered, her voice deep and thick.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:14 pm

It all made sense now; this sword must have some kind of vendetta against his family. It killed his brother and now it refused to acknowledge Suigetsu as an owner, instead it chose the one person that hated Suigetsu more than any other living being on this entire planet. Karin might have been smiling but it was the farthest thing away from Suigetsu’s right now. Super, now he wasn’t going to get any sleep on this mission. Karin could act goody all she wanted, that didn’t mean he had to trust her. She moved over the fact that it killed his brother like it was nothing, than again he shouldn’t be surprised. She didn’t ever give a care anyways. What would make now any different? He slowly stood up as she said so and just glanced away for a moment. “Fine, let’s just get moving”, he remarked as he glanced down at his arm. How long did it take a wound like this to heal anyways?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Karin groaned. "God! You get one cut and you act like a toddler." She pulled the sword out of the ground and started to walk off with him. "Give it two days, you'll be fine." She half mocked, but it seemed she was somewhat serious. Walking off into the woods, she started to head back towards Konoha once more. It seemed he needed some time to think things over and she was going to just let him be to himself. She made sure to walk a little faster so he'd be a few feet behind him. Sighing, she looked at him and then just continued to walk off, choosing to ignore him. It seemed to be the best thing for two the of them.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 pm

In a normal mood Suigetsu would have shot back some comment about her bitching about Sasuke for the last two years probably. However, he just wasn’t in the mood. Making fun of Karin just didn’t sound as fun as it used to be. He didn’t want to talk to her at all right now, nothing that she did ever helped. They were destined to hate each other forever it seemed. He didn’t really care, it’s not like he was hoping for something to spark or whatever. Hell if they weren’t assigned to the same job then they wouldn’t even be together now. But no, god spat on Suigetsu like he always did. They moved in silence towards their destination.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:07 pm

The bitterness was much less mutual than it had been int he past. His hatred was felt, but Karin knew that he'd get over it. Suigetsu had become accustomed to not being hurt and being unable to bleed or be injured during battle. Truthfully, she didn't really care. Everyone had weaknesses and it seemed that Suigetsu's only weakness was this sword, and as it's wielder-herself. There was silence as they walked through the woods. As soon as Suigetsu grew tired, she sensed it and stopped about a dozen or so yards in front of him. Sitting down, she waited, and when he was no longer tired, she started walking. They'd traveled together long enough for her to pick up on his his chakra changed when he was tired and needed to rest. There was no communication. She just stopped, waited, and then started to lead him once more.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:38 pm

Suigetsu said nothing as they continued to move forward. In truth he wasn’t even sure what to say, his eyes just remained on that sword that Karin had. Perhaps he could convince her to bury it somewhere far away. God if it had only picked him it wouldn’t do anything! HE would be invincible. HE said nothing though, just stopping whenever he needed to. They traveled for quite some time without a work, however in that second hour Suigetsu suddenly found himself growing curious. “So how did it feel?”, he asked as they walked. “Did you feel the power? The power that makes us survive in a world like this?”, he questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Karin focused around them, but for the past few hours she'd only sensed animals moving around them. Feeling at ease, she let her body relaxed, but her arm was growing tired. As they continued, the two of them were safe from the shinobi that had been heading towards the area. Letting out a sigh of relief, she turned when she heard Suigetsu's voice for the first time in hours. Slowing down so the two of them where walking side by side, she glanced over at the male who was now beside her. "Sort of. I wouldn't call it so much power though. I mean I did feel different, but I was more focused and less angry than usual. I loved it, it was amazing, but I felt...." She paused, trying to think of what she wanted to say and how to phrase it. "I felt more liberated than powerful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next