Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 am

Karin nodded. "If you want to leave now we can. We'll probably catch up with them at some point in the morning though." Not that it mattered... Between Kiba's senses and Sasuke's eyes they wouldn't be able to hide if they tried. "And we need to pursue them from downwind. Kiba would easily smell us if we didn't." There was a pause and she bit her lip. Honestly, she didn't want to leave now, but he was right. The sooner they left the better off they would be. Karin nodded. She didn't want to kill Sasuke, but maybe she could poison him to make him pass out or something. She didn't want a face to face encounter with him if she could avoid it. Suigetsu seemed hyped up, so she debated asking him if he wanted to go right this second.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 3:26 am

Suigetsu quickly stood up, moving over to strap on his sword that he had rested against the wall, and he also equipped his katana to his side once again. “I agree, if the Inuzuka smells us coming than we have no chance of catching them off guard. At least we can gain a few moments to attack or something if we travel by your way”, he remarked as he tried to pick up Karin’s sword to hand it to her, only to fall as he realized that he couldn’t pick it up. He let out a tiny laugh before standing up. “Right……..forgot that it could do that”, he chuckled before stepping back. “The sooner we go the better, if we catch them by a river than we have a huge advantage Karin”, he said happily. “I’d rather do this quickly to not put you in danger”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:28 pm

Karin picked up her sword when he failed to. Smiling at him, she moved her hair from her face. "I can lead us where he can't sense us for the most part." She told him, strapping the blade to her back confidently, ready to go. "I know... the river isn't too far and there are hundreds in Kiri. They have to travel by a river to get almost anywhere, so we can use that to our advantage. I'm a tracker and a strategist Suigetsu. There are more areas than just fighting." She added, smiling at him, standing with her hand on her hip in front of him. Somehow, she felt really good about all of this but had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Suigetsu fully strapped his sword to his back, making it tight so that there would be no messed up movement. Every step that suigetsu and Karin took would be priceless. They had to finish this mission soon, while they were going to have the advantage. He smiled at Karin as she pointed out that she had the brain that was going to put his muscle to the best use and lead them to victory. “Well than, there isn’t a moment to spare is there?”, he asked with a smile before opening the hotel room door. “Lead the way Karin”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Karin closed her eyes and focused, forming a tiger handsign as she did so. She had to focus in on Kiba's chakra, which they were heading and how to best head them off without being detected. After a minute or so, her eyes opened and hand lowered. "I have an idea. Come on, this way." She walked out of the hotel with him to not look suspicious and then darted off into the woods much faster than the average shinobi would have. They needed to close a lot of distance, so Suigetsu was going to have to suck up his discomfort and tiredness if this was going tow ork to their advantage.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Suigetsu quickly took off with Karin, exiting the hotel in the way that she did. They were really going to do it. This was going to be the end of the Inuzuka and Sasuke Uchiha. Just the name made the swordsman want to throw up. This mission just got all the better because they were going to eliminate the biggest jerk on the planet. Suigetsu made his way off with Karin, his smile only grew as he felt a few drops of rain onto his head.

A few hours later and they were getting near the target. The rain was coming down in a heavy pour now, but that didn’t effect Karin’s charka tracker. Kiba on the other hand wasn’t going to be able to smell his buddy Sasuke. Suigetsu stood near the edge of the river and looked down it. “So they’re down over there?”, he asked curiously. “Well, I’ll travel down it in my watery form, you attack Sasuke and I’ll take that as my signal to strike alright?”, he asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Rain actually made Karin's skills easier. The rain lowered the temperature making chakra stick out in higher contrast. She could almost see the footsteps they left on the ground where their charka had touched. They made it there in no time. "Yes. They're down about 40 yards." Watching him move towards the water, she grabbed his hand. "I mean it, be careful..." She warned, unsure of what to do. Her eyes were big and her entire body was soaked. Water continued to pelt against the ground. As he disappeared she focused her chakra, locating Sasuke's with no effort.

Like a gun looking onto a target, the sky started to rumble and a bolt shot down, hitting Sasuke's shoulder, burning and ripping his shirt, causing his flesh to explode, flesh tearing open and blood spilling onto the ground, leaking into the water. "AH!" He called out, showed by the pain that appeared with him barely even seeing the strike.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:25 pm

“Forty yards huh?”, Suigetsu asked as the rain hit into him. It almost didn’t look like it dripped down him. It more like became a part of him as it made contact. Water made his techniques easier, and the flood water was getting even higher. He turned to make his way into the river before he felt Karin’s arm grab his and stop him. He slowly turned around and faced Karin with a smile, hearing her warning of him being careful. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead. “Relax, I’m invincible remember?”, he asked with a smile before leaping into the river and floating downstream. The gloves were coming off now.

“Sasuke?”, Kiba asked as he saw a bright flash of light and the next thing that he knew Sasuke was on the ground in pain. What the hell had hit him? Was he…..was he just struck by lightning? Kiba quickly looked around. “Who’s there!?”, he shouted before hearing something behind him. He turned in time to see one fist. Kiba raised his arms to block, but felt himself getting knocked off of his feet and slam into a tree. The hell was that!? He had blocked and Kiba felt like his ribs were already breaking. Kiba looked up to see an unfamiliar face with some kind of sword.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Sasuke was on his knees holding his shoulder. Figures now that he was hurt he needed Sakura's help. Opening his eyes, he forced himself to stand, watching Kiba fly into a tree. His eyes widened. "S-Suigetsu!?" He yelled, realizing that it actually was him. Great... They were in Kiri, and maybe Sasuke had a lack of people skills, but Suigetsu didn't look happy. Jumping backwards, another stream of lightning hit the ground, just inches from Sasuke. His heart started to beat and he turned his head to look around, activating sharingan. Without even thinking, he jumped off and took off into the woods. Suigetsu wasn't fighting this battle alone...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:38 pm

Suigetsu glanced back at Sasuke as he said his name, but he quickly moved to make the next strike at Kiba, not wanting to lose the opportunity that was presented to him. He quickly ran forward, spinning on the spot and attempting to deliver a kick to break Kiba’s head in one move. The Inuzuka dodged though, causing Suigetsu’s legs to break the tree itself. However, the Inuzuka had good reflexes as he cuts Suigetsu’s leg clean through. For a moment Suigetsu just watched as Sasuke ran off. “You damn coward!”, Suigetsu shouted as his leg reformed. “You have no idea who you’re dealing with pal”

Kiba’s eyes widened as Suigetsu was suddenly on him again. He dodged, only barely keeping himself alive as he realized the blow probably would’ve destroyed his skull. “Sasuke where the hell are you going!?”, he shouted as he saw the Uchiha dart off. Sure they didn’t like each other but this was a bit extreme! Kiba quickly moved to Suigetsu whose leg was just reforming. He grabbed the shirt of the guy and threw him away. Of course Kiba didn’t realize how big of a mistake that really was. Suigetsu landed in the river.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 pm

Sasuke darted off into the woods and it didn't take him long to find Karin. he grabbed her by the hair, throwing the sword off her back, slamming her into a tree as hard as he could. His sword was out and at her throat before she could move. Pulling her by the hair, he changed his hands to grab her wrists, holding them in his much larger hands. She fought, but with a blade against her throat she stopped soon after. "You tried to kill me..." He was surprised by this, but just made her walk, her back pressed up against his chest as he walked towards the lake again. Hearing a splash, he sighed. "Hey!" He called to get Kiba's attention. "Suigetsu can't be hurt by taijutsu. His body will just liquefy. He's in water now, get away from him before he kills you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:00 am

Kiba quickly turned his head as he suddenly heard Sasuke calling out to him, saying something that he couldn’t quite hear perfectly. The guy could liquefy himself, what on earth did that mean? Of course Kiba didn’t have long to think of this before several large shadows suddenly began covering the area. He turned slowly, suddenly seeing five large dragon heads form out of the water. “Holy hell”, Kiba said before he was too late to react. Suddenly one dragon head went down and literally swallowed him whole. Kiba sunk down the throat but not before forcefully being stopped.

“Water Prison, such a useful technique eh Sasuke?”, Suigetsu asked as he emerged from the water. His eyes widened for a moment. HE had Karin. “Well long time no see eh Sasuke?”, Suigetsu asked with a smile. “Been a few years yeah?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:21 am

Sasuke watched him with a bored expression. "I knew Karin was an obsessive freak but I never pinned you as the type." He said, shrugging his shoulders, pushing the blade into her throat again, showing he wasn't playing. "Why are you here? I could be wrong but you don't seem all that pleased to see me" he told him with a dark grin. "Since Hebi broke apart, yeah?" This reunion was not a happy one and the air was quite tense, showing that this was the opposite of what all the parties involved wanted. Sasuke was looking blood fairly rapidly and the only way he had to heal himself was to rip Karin's shirt and bite her. That was where this was going to go if shit didn't happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 am

Suigetsu gave a small laugh at Sasuke’s comments. “You always did think that the earth revolved around you, can’t say I’m surprised to see that hasn’t changed about you”, he remarked as he scratched his chin. “Actually I’m here for your friend, the Inuzuka”, Suigetsu remarked as he pointed to Kiba who was losing more air by the second. If this turned into a waiting game than Kiba was going to lose before anyone else. Suigetsu just smiled over at Sasuke. “Now it’s just like old times, minus Juugo”, Suigetsu remarked as he looked at Sasuke. “Wow, threatening women now are you? Man you really haven’t changed”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:28 am

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "She's the one that injured me I think it'd be fair if she was the one to heal me, wouldn't you say?" He asked, resting his chin on Karin's shoulder-the same one that his was gushing blood from. There was no lie that Karin had exceptional but strange skills. Biting her would piss Suigetsu off, he could tell that he cared more about her than before. The girl was tense and silent, showing she was scared. Not that he was surprised. She was probably fighting inside whether to kiss or to hug him. "Yeah, old times. I like that." He grinned at him. "So why would you want to kill him of all people?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:37 am

Suigetsu just narrowed his eyes as Sasuke rested his chin on Karin. He shouldn’t have left her alone. He should have made a water clone or something at least. He had failed, and now the mission was going to be a trump. If he killed Kiba he would kill Karin, and vice versa. They had a time limit now with Kiba being stuck in the water. Suigetsu shrugged at his question. “Sometimes when you want to make enough money to retire you take whatever job is offered. I thank you for bringing him out here. Sneaking into his complex would be impossible basically”, he pointed out. “So………where does this leave us?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:43 am

Sasuke saw that Suigetsu got pissed off, but hid his amusement at this. So, he was right. He did like her. "I don't see why killing him would get you anything." His red eyes drifted to Kiba for a few seconds. "Oh, this is about that little jail bait girl that's in the hospital, right?" He asked, turning to look at Kiba, arching a dark brow. "The one that's sleeping all the time and stuff?" Sasuke was sick of hearing about her because Sakura hadn't shut up about her for two days.

"I guess it leaves us in a stand off. What means more to you? Money or Karin?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:53 am

“I’m getting paid a million for this Sasuke”, Suigetsu said with a smile. “All I have to do is kill him and prove it and then I’m rich”, he said with a smile before Sasuke completely got what this was all about. God he was a killjoy sometimes. Suigetsu said nothing as he asked his final question, about which one meant more to him. Suigetsu said nothing for a few moments before suddenly turning into water and leaping into the dragon itself. Suddenly Kiba was yanked out with Suigetsu forming around him, a katana blade now at Kiba’s throat. “Release her first than I’ll let your friend live”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:56 am

Sasuke shrugged his shoulder. "I really have no interest in saving him Suigetsu. We both know that if I let her go, you'll kill him anyway. I'm not stupid. You're a murderer, why would I trust anything you say? A million dollars is a huge incentive to kill him, but considering you're willing to risk Karin's life for all of it, it answers my question." His grip on Karin loosened, showing he would let her go if Suigetsu let Kiba go as well. His eyes were locked with the purple hues which he knew the couldn't trust.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:58 am

Suigetsu laughed. “This coming from the missing nin that went to Orochimaru in order to get stronger all for one quest of revenge?”, he pointed out. “I was kidnapped from my village, you left willingly and didn’t care if your comrades got hurt, just like now he pointed out. Out of the two of us I am by far the most trustworthy. Most of your life has been a lie Sasuke”, he said before hanging onto Kiba by his shoulder and now pointing at his back ,ready to impale him if necessary. “Now than Sasuke, ready to let her go?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:03 am

Sasuke's eyes narrowed. He watched Suigetsu for a few minutes, and then seemed to agree with him. Not that he'd admit it, but Suigetsu thought he had an edge. Sasuke had an upper hand. He shifted his hand behind Karin and put his hand between her shoulder blade. Moving his blade, he pushed her forward harshly, almost making her fall forward.

Karin stumbled forward, but didn't fall. A giant round crescent shaped that that was larger than 5 feet flew through the trees and rain on a long strong chain, slamming into Karin's neck, knocking her to the ground-blood spraying from her body.

"You found him." Youki pulled the chain and the weapon returned, and he grabbed the blood covered blade. "It did take you much longer than I assumed it would, which is what leads me to assume you're not as strong as I thought. The deals off. I'll kill Kiba myself."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 am

Suigetsu just grinned as Sasuke seemed to give in to his demands. Perhaps he was starting to see what a scumbag he had been for the majority of his life. He betrayed people, he used people, and he just didn’t care about anyone other than himself. As he pushed Karin forward Suigetsu could only smile, that was right until something hit Karin right in the neck, a blade of sorts. “KARIN!”, Suigetsu shouted as he saw what happened. Kiba broke free from his distraction but Suigetsu didn’t care anymore. “Karin!”, he shouted before turning towards the unknown assailant. “Youki!? But I had him at blade point! We had a deal!”, Suigetsu shouted angrily.

Kiba had used his attacker’s distracted state to slam his feet into the ground and force two rock slabs to rise and break his arms. Kiba quickly slide away and his eyes widened as he saw the guy to attack the girl. “Youki!”, Kiba shouted angrily. “I’m surprised you can still move after that last thrashing I gave you. And you’re still picking on girls I see, very manly”, the Inuzuka said with a grin before attaching his gauntlet to his arm once again. “And now you’re outnumbered”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:16 am

Youki looked up at the sky. "Oh.. that." He looked at Suigetsu. "You were trading Kiba for the bitch. I read minds." He started to swing the heavy weapons, that cut apart the top of the tree was standing on. His eyes narrowed and he seemed dispelased, but he did feel quite good about himself. He snorted a laugh. "Please..." He muttered, looking boredly down at Kiba. "I'm still here aren't I? And I was still strong enough to put Xerion in a coma and wipe the ground with Kaliegh so she couldn't follow you. Both of them are stronger than you, how could you possibly hope to counter me?" He looked at Karin boredly.

"I only killed her because he cared for her." He jumped down from the tree, but was still swinging the weapon. "See what you've down Kiba? No one around you can be happy because of what you've done. You raped a little girl." he said darkly. "Do YOU feel like a man? And I wouldn't call us outnumbered. One, two three..." He said, counting him, Suigetsu and Kiba. "One." he pointed to himself. Pointing behind him, his finger showed a male walk out, his shoulder length red hair in his face-Sani. "Two." Then he pointed at another, and surprisingly this one was Nomi, who pulled a heavy blade from his back, rivaling the size of Suigetsu's. "Three."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:25 am

Suigetsu showed his teeth and growled as he heard Youki’s words. He attacked Karin just because he was going to trade Kiba for her!? Why didn’t he just attack Kiba than!? Nobody knew that he was there, other than Suigetsu he could’ve attacked anyone and yet he attacked Karin!? The tracker!? That was just low. Suigetsu narrowed his eyes, seeing that this was going to have to turn ugly now, especially with the appearance of two others on his side. Suigetsu wasn’t going to let them stand around though. He made a single hand sign and suddenly the five dragon heads moved again, each shooting out a large torrent of water at the three enemies.

Kiba just narrowed his eyes. “I nearly defeated you last time, and I’m going to make sure that this time you don’t survive this time Youki. Your time in the shinobi world has come to an end”, Kiba said before seeing that he had two others with him. Crap, he brought back up? I thought Youki always liked to do everything on his own. “I got Youki, you two take whoever you-“, but Kiba was cut off as he saw the large water blast firing right at Youki’s group. “This guy isn’t much of a team player”, he muttered.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:33 am

Sasuke jumped passed Kiba, drawing his sword. "He is, he just has to like you." He said with a shrug of his shoulder, a grin on his lips. "You'll get used to it." Sasuke clashed weapons with the red haired male and started to fight with him. Suigetsu could fight whoever he wanted, he just wanted to fight. They were on a mission and nothing had happened yet, so this had to be it.

Youki disappeared from where he had been standing, avoiding the water. He grabbed Karin's body and pulled her over his shoulder. The sword fell out of it's sheath and with no effort Youki caught it. He turned the blade over, and it instantly changed from black to a silvery midnight blue. A smile on his face as he swung the blade. "Interesting." He said, spinning the blade in his hand. "I've never had a blade this light before. A blade this balance and perfect." He threw Karin back onto the ground.

Karin flipped over, landing in a crouched position, sliding backwards on the ground. Blood had soaked her clothes and she was panting, more tired than she could have ever imagined. She was going to pass out if she didn't stop bleeding. Putting her hand on her shoulder, she tried to put pressure on it. He.. got her blade. Looking over at Suigetsu, the look on her face conveyed it all. I'm Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next