Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:41 am

Suigetsu quickly ran forward, aiming to fight Youki himself for this treachery. Youki had hired Suigetsu for a reason, and that’s because he was the best. The guy was going after Karin, and Suigetsu was going to stop him right in his tracks. He quickly ran forward, shoving Kiba away because he was in the way of his path. However, it wasn’t long before Suigetsu suddenly stopped and watched in shock as Youki was now holding the one weapon that could hurt and kill Suigetsu. He just stood there, stunned at the sight. Seriously, what the hell had Suigetsu’s family done to deserve this!? Now that he and Karin were together it went to some deranged freak. His eyes slowly rested on Karin, seeing the sorrow that she had. Suigetsu grabbed the Decapitator Knife and pulled it off. He had trained for this, he just had to win and not get hit. Suigetsu charged forward, swinging the sword in order to cut Youki right in half.

Kiba nearly fell to the ground as Suigetsu shoved his way past him. “Yeah well it doesn’t seem like he really enjoys my company yet”, Kiba muttered as he saw Suigetsu charging Youki. Kiba just watched for a minute. Suigetsu could weaken Youki enough for Kiba to finish him off, after all Kiba didn’t really care what happened to the hitman that nearly killed him. Kiba slowly turned to the smith, that one that made his own weapon for him. “I suggest you leave”, Kiba said as he began walking towards him. “I won’t kill you if you run now”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:48 am

Nomi shrugged. "I'm only here because I was forced to come. I have no interest in fighting one of my own creations. It seems a waste to break something that is so exceptionally crafted." He grinned, putting the sword in the ground without effort. He leaned against a tree to watch Youki's battle. Pulling something out from his shirt, he tossed it to Kiba. "It'll save that girl's life." He added. He threw Kiba a small bottle of blue liquid. "Lillian gave it to me." He smirked. "You never know what would happen, right?"

Youki smirked. Suigetsu seemed angry. That's what he wanted. The angrier you were the more mistakes you made. The rain slowed and was now stopping, and Youki was just getting warmed up. He swung the blade with ease, showing his skill and years of practice that surpassed the years which Suigetsu had been alive. Their blade's caught and Youki pushed, feeling the blade pulse. He smirked, closing his eyes. it lusted for blood. It wanted it, craved it.

The Heisha clan leader was more than happy to give the sword the blood it desired.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:00 am

Kiba just lowered his hand as Nomi said that he had no desire to fight at all, or at least fight one of his own creations. Kiba just crossed his arms, still not certain about whether or not he was telling the truth. Sure the guy had forged Kiba’s weapon but Xerion or Kaliegh never said that they were on the same team. Kiba caught the strange object that Nomi threw to him, recognizing it as some sort of healing property of sorts. “Thanks, I’ll see that she gets it”, he said before what happened next quickly caught his attention.

Suigetsu’s blows were like a madman, each one getting more and more powerful. He was yelling with each slash, attempting to cut this man in two. Just because he knew what Suigetsu was planning didn’t mean that he could avoid it! He would beat him with raw talent and skill. However, Youki was more of a swordsman than Suigetsu realized. The man parried his blow, and Suigetsu’s eyes suddenly stopped moving as the blade pierced right below his ribcage. Suigetsu lost his grip on the Decapitator Knife and it dropped. He slowly looked down, seeing the hole that was now in him. He had never experienced a wound like this, not even once. Suigetsu didn’t even know how to react, he just stood there as the pain began to overpower all of his senses. Suigetsu never felt so weak in his whole life.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:04 am

As soon as the blade pierced Suigetsu, another one pierced through Youki's chest, spraying blood everywhere. The Heisha leader turned, seeing Sasuke's blade inside him. Chocking, his lungs began to full with fluids, making him dizzy and heavy on his feet. Stumbling, he pulled the blade out and Nomi and Sani grabbed onto him, retreating and then disappearing. Sasuke picked up his sword and sheathed it, turning to face Suigetsu. However, for once, a look of shock registered on the Uchiha's face. Since... when could Suigetsu get hurt?

"Suigetsu!" Karin grabbed the potion Kiba had and pulled the top of it off, pouring it into his mouth knowing his body would absorb it whether he tried to drink it or not. She was used to being hurt and it's not like this had never happened before. He would die if she didn't do this. "Suigetsu..." She muttered, her eyes starting to burn. "WAKE UP!" SHe yelled punching his chest. "Wake up! Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:13 am

Suigetsu was still in stunned shock, not even realizing that a blade suddenly pierced Youki’s chest, causing blood to go into Suigetsu’s face and chest area. Youki quickly pulled the blade out of Suigetsu’s body before retreating, leaving the warrior standing in a daze. “Huh, didn’t think it’d turn out like that”, he said weakly before falling backwards, becoming completely motionless by the time he landed on the ground. There wasn’t a movement at any rate, more blood poured out of his body, and his pulse was getting more faint by the second. Suigetsu wasn’t any normal human, but anyone could tell that he was dying.

Kiba suddenly blinked in surprise as the girl stole the potion that was meant for her and shoved it down the guy’s throat. “Hey that was for you…….well I suppose he does need it more”, Kiba muttered as he saw that the guy still wasn’t moving. “Damn it, are you a medic?”, Kiba asked the girl in front of him. He knew the answer though considering she didn’t have supplies or wasn’t closing the wound. “He’s pierced clean through. If he doesn’t get help soon he had no chance of making it…….and why is his blood white?”, Kiba asked with a glance at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Sasuke regained feeling. "Karin..." He muttered., unsure of what he should or could even do. He didn't even know that Suigetsu could get hurt, and the fact he somehow had blood? Well... it was logical. He grabbed Suigetsu and pulled him up, bringing him over to the water, putting him into it to help him heal. It was a shallow part so he could lay down in it.

Karin ran over to Suigetsu and put her hands on his chest. He was dying... He was still dying... Her eyes started to water, and she knew that she'd never been more scared in her entire life. "Please... Suigetsu... wake up." She wanted to punch him even though it would serve no purpose. Then her eyes widened. She wasn't tehcnically a medic but she could pas off for one when she needed to be. "Suigetsu.." She shook him, trying to make him wake up and look at her. Tapping his face, she leaned over him, her arms braced above both of his shoulders. "You need to bite me." She urged, pulling up her shirt to reveal her stomach and the lower part of her ribcage. In order for her to heal him properly, he had to bite the same or general area where he was injured. "Bite me..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Kiba watched as Sasuke helped up Kiba’s hitman and took him over to the river. Kiba just followed and remained silent, he had barely any idea what was going on anyways. Was this the team that Sasuke had formed once he left Orochimaru? That would explain a few things, but Sasuke ditched them for Konoha ages ago, why was he helping Suigetsu heal now? Kiba just watched uncertainly for the time being.

The coolness of the water served to help Suigetsu heal faster than before. The water was moving, gathering and following towards his chakra in order to fix the hole within him. It was slow but it was healing over. He was still extremely weak though, his breathing now only being harsh gasps. As he heard his name he forced himself to open his eyes, seeing Karin standing over him. In his condition Suigetsu couldn’t talk or argue, let alone think straight. When she told him to bite her he thought to do it naturally, knowing that when people bit her they could be healed. However, in his state he didn’t realize the pain that he was about to cause Karin. He used what energy he had to lean up and bite her stomach that she was showing to him. Suigetsu’s teeth were just like Kisame’s, it was going to hurt Karin.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Sasuke backed when once Suigetsu was in the water. He stood a ghood distance back with Kiba and there was a look on his face of confusion. He still rarely displayed emotions, but even now, he seemed confused and uncertain. Neither Suigetsu or Karin showed emotions well, and this was just so strange. They liked one another since when? Is what he did that bad? There was this strange uncomfortable pauses.

Finally, Suigetsu's weak body rose upwards and then she felt his teeth pierce her skin. Her eyes closed tightly, but she made no loud noises. Unlike everyone else who had dull teeth that bruised her skin, his where sharp and actually punctured her skin brutally. Him biting her channeled all of her chakra into his body and the injury disappeared from his flesh, melting away like it drifted down stream. A dark circle appeared on Karin's torso, a double size the size of Suigetsu's injury, moving down her waist and onto the bottom of her chest. Within seconds of the injury appearing, her eyes flickered, closed, and she fell to the ground beside Suigetsu-passing out.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Suigetsu felt energy flowing throughout his body. He couldn’t believe that Karin’s chakra was really doing it. Everything was still going back, but he felt muscles and skin reforming, he was going to live now because of her. He slowly let go, his head falling back into the water. “Karin”, he said weakly as she collapsed next to him. His eyes slowly shut, and soon darkness surrounded his vision. Suigetsu was going to live, but the wound was still taking a toll on his energy.

Kiba said nothing for a few moments as he saw them both laying in the water. They looked so weak, so needing right now. He slowly glanced over at Sasuke who seemed to be going through a change right now. “So what now? Do we take them with or just leave them here?”, he questioned before looking down at them again. “They might know information about Youki, and I don’t think I’d live with it very well if I just left them here to die”, he admitted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Sasuke glared. "I doubt he'd have tried to kill them if they were close to him."He bent down and grabbed Suigetsu's arm, lifting him out of the water with ease, putting him over his shoulder. "You carry her. We need to get out of the open, they might come back or it might start raining again. Come on." He wasn't sure as to why, but he had this strange feeling in his stomach that he didn't recognized. He had it before, but only remembered it from when he was younger and fought Naruto before leaving for Orochimaru. He'd isolated himself from emotions for so long that he was having a hard time remembering what this feeling was. More importantly though, why was he feeling it?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Kiba gave a nod. He supposed that Sasuke had a point, Youki was pretty much just a bastard to people. The fact that he turned on people that weren’t part of the family wasn’t much of a surprise. “Right”, Kiba said before lifting up Karin in his arms and holding her so that her stomach wouldn’t receive stress. Damn, she let that guy bite into her when he had teeth like that? Clearly they had some kind of connection, and a powerful one. Kiba just sighed, knowing what it was like to see someone you loved to be so badly hurt. Even Akiko hadn’t been completely impaled by something that size……..

Suigetsu’s eyes shot open as he found himself in a bed of some sorts. He looked to his left and right, suddenly seeing about five water bottles. He grabbed them one at a time and quickly downed them all, feeling energy coming back to him. It was sunny, how long had he been asleep? And then it hit him. “Karin!?”, he shouted as he looked around for her. He was alone it seemed.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Sasuke looked up when Suigetstu woke up. He was in the room, sitting with his legs crossed, leaning up against the wall and it seemed like he hadn't moved in quite sometime. "She's in the hospital. We brought you back to Konoha." His arms were crossed over his chest, his sheathed sword leaning against his left shoulder. He seemed pretty calm despite himself. His eyes looked at Suigetsu's sword which was leaning against the wall, Karin's right beside it. "I'm surprised..." He admitted, but it was clear that the two of them were alone. "I never suspected she cared for you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Suigetsu slowly turned his head, seeing Sasuke in the corner just sitting there. “Konoha huh? So we’re prisoners of war now?”, he asked jokingly as he looked at Sasuke’s gaze. The swords were here. How had they moved Karin’s though? And why did they keep it close to Suigetsu. He hated looking at it now. Until Suigetsu was able to hold it that thing was evil to him. “You know, for you having the best eyes in the world like you constantly told us, you never did see much”, Suigetsu muttered as he leaned back in the bed. “Why are you here Sasuke?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Sasuke shook his head. "Oh no, I knew that you liked her from the start. I knew since the first time I saw you together a month after I came to join Orochimaru. You never saw me but Kabuto was showing me around. I saw the two of you fighting. Karin followed me around for days after that." He shrugged his shoulders, showing his boredom. "And if you were a prisoner of war, I'd have locked you away in the same thing Orochimaru put you in. Karin's still in the hospital. Tsunade guesses she'll wake up from the coma as soon as all of her injuries are gone. She lost a lot of blood."

There was a pause before Sasuke looked out the window. "To be honest, I'm not sure why I'm here. I've been asking myself that question since we got here. Why I helped you and didn't just leave you both there. Why I didn't get let her die..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Suigetsu glared at Sasuke, who of course just went about saying that he knew everything the entire time. God Suigetsu hated this guy. Ever since they met he was so pompous. Suigetsu should have killed him when he was surrounded by water, Sasuke wouldn’t have been able to see a thing after that. Suigetsu had to admit that Sasuke had a point. Normal prisons couldn’t hold Suigetsu after all, it wasn’t the right way to do it. He could slip through bars just as rain could. “So if I’m no prisoner then what AM I doing here?”, he asked as he turned to Sasuke who was apparently wonder what he was going here as well. “How is Karin doing?”, he asked. He didn’t really care about Sasuke’s problems.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Sasuke wasn't phased by Suigetsu's belligerent attitude. He wish he could say he was surprised, but after what had happened, very few members of Konoha trusted him. Naruto and Sakura were the only ones that would speak to him on a regular basis. Even Kakashi was weary of him and made sure Sasuke knew that. They'd talked once seriously and it consisted of Kakashi informally threatening another repeat of his betrayal. Suigetsu's mistrust of him was justified, however annoying it was. "I sorta figured you'd appreciate waking up in the same village that Karin was being treated in as opposed to me leaving you where you fell." He stated with a fair amount of neutrality.

"Karin saved me once, so I figured I owed saving her. If I took her and you woke up in the woods, you'd have attacked Konoha head on, attempting to kill me to get her back. Bringing more conflict to this village isn't my desire considering I want to stay here."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Sasuke was scum, he betrayed his village and than betrayed the team that he had gathered once again in order to go back to that same village. Did everyone trust him? No, but they wanted and respected him for his power. That was what all villages wanted nowadays. Power was everything that made the world run after all. Suigetsu slowly turned, not caring about how sore he was. He slowly forced himself to stand up, wincing only to himself. “Well repaying a debt and making things convenient for you, glad to see you haven’t changed at all Sasuke”, he remarked before cracking his neck slowly.

“Well than, since that is all I will just take Karin and leave if you don’t mind”, he said as he made his way over to the swords. He saw his own but it was Karin’s that he was staring at. Had Karin brought it? And why would it be placed in his room? “Where is she? And is she ready to travel?”, he asked.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:45 pm

Sasuke didn't stand up, but he tensed a little when Suigetsu stood. "Tsunade instructed me not to allow you to leave the village." He clarified in a serious tone. "Whether or not you're trustworthy has yet to be determined, so much like me you're stuck here until the village figures out what they want to do with you. And Karin is still in a coma, she hasn't woken up and Sakura told me if she's moved it's quite likely that she'll die." He pushed himself to the ground.

"If you want to see her, I can bring you to the hospital. You're just not allowed to bring weapons there." He glanced over at the swords he was looking at. "The blade changes color a lot." he mused aloud. "Blue, black, red. Pretty intense."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:51 pm

Suigetsu just let out a small chuckle as Sasuke said that he wasn’t actually allowed to leave the village. Figures, not a prisoner but he wasn’t allowed to leave. Yeah that made sense. “Whatever, just take me to Karin”, he said before grabbing out for his blade, and than hearing that they weren’t allowed weapons. “Very well, your house your rules right Sasuke?”, he asked as he put on his usual purple shirt.

At Sasuke’s next comment Suigetsu slowly turned to him, his eyes not betraying him this time. “And who brought it here? You? The Inuzuka?”, he asked curiously. This was a question that Suigetsu needed answered.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Sasuke made a face. "I sorta figured me carrying Karin wasn't something you wanted. I carried you on my shoulder and the sword on m back. Kiba couldn't pick up that one, so we switched. I gave him your sword and I took that one." Walking over to the wall, he picked it up, the blade turned a midnight blue. "I was actually impressed with it." He answered honestly. He put the blade back against the wall. "It did almost kill you." He said honestly.

Taking his own sword he walked off into what looked like the largest room in the house and put it up on the wall where it belonged. He walked out to see Suigetsu and then moved his head, gesturing for Suigetsu to follow. "Come on." He instructed simply. They walked through the village. Everyone watched Sasuke as he went by, but it wasn't admiration as it could have been.

It was fear, they whispered about how he was bringing Orochimaru's people here and others said he was becoming the next high scale traitor. They walked into the hospital and Sasuke ignored the front desk and walked into a smaller secondary office, picking up a few folders, flipped through them, then dropped the others. He opened one that had Karin's name. "21." He put the folder down and walked down the hallway. They walked into a room and a little girl with long brown hair was sitting near the window. When the door opened, she smiled. "Hi Sasuke!" She ran over to him and smiled. "Is Sakura here?"

Sasuke shook his head once. "No Akiko, she's not. You should relax, lay down."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Suigetsu managed to not show a thread of emotion while he was being told that Sasuke himself had picked up the sword. In truth he’d rather the Inuzuka had been able to do it. The fact that Sasuke could pick it up was not something that Suigetsu wanted. Now the person that Suigetsu really hated most, AND had skill with a blade was the owner of the one weapon that could kill him, and worst of all Sasuke now knew it too, he saw what happened that night.

Suigetsu walked alongside Sasuke, hearing all the things that the people said. Suigetsu showed his teeth in annoyance. He was NOT one of Orochimaru’s men. Suigetsu would have killed that snake freak himself if the man hadn’t locked him up for so many years. It was hard to believe that it had been so long now since that happened. Freedom was a thing on its own. He smiled, not really caring that everyone accused Sasuke of being a traitor. They had reason to suspect after all.

They were getting closer to Karin now, but what was in the room surprised Suigetsu even more. Akiko? Wasn’t that the name of the girl that Kiba had sex with? Suigetsu said nothing for a minute before glancing around, wondering where Karin was.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Akiko made a face, showing she was discouraged. "Sakura brought her to see Tsunade. She told me to tell you that if anyone asked her chakra system was building up between her chest and stomach cavity because of the bite mark there." She smiling at them happily, despite she wasn't happy. "Where's Kiba?" She asked, sitting on the bed like Sasuke told her to. It looked like she wanted to run around rather than rest. She'd done enough of that already!

"Can I go f--"

"No. You need to stay immobile for a while."

Akiko crossed her arms and got out of bed. "But look." She lifted up her shirt. Her waist was still wrapped, but she looked much better than before. "Please let me walk outside! Someone can come with me! I'm sick of resting, I can't stay here anymore. I'm bored!" Looking over at Suigetsu, she smiled and darted over to him. "Can you make him do it right? You look strong." A sweet smile was on her lips and she seemed so innocent and young. "Pleeeeeeeease!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Suigetsu watched and listened as he heard that Karin was taken to Tsunade, the current Hokage of the Leaf Village and one of the most legendary medical experts of all time. Suigetsu scratched his chin, wondering what he should do. He probably couldn’t barge in and just demand to see her, which meant that for the time being that he was stuck. His thoughts were interrupted by Akiko who apparently decided to recruit Suigetsu for aid.

Suigetsu just blinked as the girl ran up to him, suddenly asking with a cute face for him to convince Sasuke to let her go. Clearly she didn’t know him that well. He wasn’t one to budge on opinions. Still, Suigetsu had to admire the girl’s efforts. He turned his head to Sasuke and gave his usual grin. “You could at least let her go on a walk with an escort, if anything happens just bring her back”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Sasuke smiled that cocky grin he had and nodded. "Alright. You can escort her around the village. Seeing her with you will make people less likely to attack then if they see you with me. I'll go talk to Tsunade and see Sakura and check to see if you can see Karin by the time you return. Sound like a deal?" At the current moment, he had no reason to hurt Akiko and there was no way that fight was a set up to get them here. Suigetsu and Karin almost died. There was no possible way. Sighing, he walked out of the room, then he poked his head back in.

"Be nice Akiko, don't push him too much." He smiled at her fondly, almost fatherly. "And make sure he stays out of trouble." Then he disappeared from sight.

Akiko smiled, looking over at Sasuke. "I will!" She turned around and looked with a smiley, a bubbly expression on her face. "Where do you want to walk?" She asked happily.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Suigetsu blinked as Sasuke suggested that Suigetsu himself take her out for a walk. That wasn’t exactly what he had in mind, nor did he think Sasuke would allow a thing even if he had suggested it. Well he supposed it was logical. Suigetsu had no reason to attack a little girl, and even if he did a ton of Konoha shionbi would swarm down on him and practically destroy him. It seemed like a fair deal. “Alright, I’ll make sure to take her around to all the sights”, he said with a smile.

After Sasuke left Suigetsu turned and looked down at the large smile on the girl’s face as she asked him where he wanted to go. “Me? You’re the one that’s been cooped up in a hospital. Shouldn’t you decide?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next