Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Cyon poked his forehead. "Don't look at me like I'm a dragon to start with." Turning , he looked at Shino. "You, come here. We need to come up with a story and stick to it, okay? You two are supposed to be dating, so you need to decide what we're going to say and how we're dealing with this... You two have your own personalities... so what would you do?" He squeezed Kiba's shoulders to help him regain focus and feel better. It was really the only way Cyon could really give him any encouragement because he didn't know what to say or to tell him.

"Whatever you think we should do, we should try it..." He bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Shino slowly moved over, not certain what kind of a story Cyon wanted to talk about. “I think the comment you made in the room is the best story that we can go with……you made a comment about me being jealous which works for me attacking you considering how often you and Kiba have been together”, he remarked. “As for Yin…..well that’s your story. I can’t think of a lie about your own tiger”, Shino replied with a shrug.

Kiba didn’t say much, more just listening right now. His mind wasn’t really in a state to come up with something convincing. “Yeah…..that sounds good”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:35 pm

Cyon was fighting the urge to bite Kiba to make him wake up, but ignored the urge this time. "Whatever..." He said, looking at Shino. Maybe... he shouldn't have told him. If he fell apart now then what they were planning would be ruined. "I'll think of something. No one understands him but me so it's not like he can contradict me." Yin was still growling under the tree. "You two should go back together..." He muttered, walking towards the bitter tiger.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Shino just nodded to show his understanding. “Right, we’ll see you inside than”, the Aburame said before grabbing Kiba by the arm and yanking him in order to make him walk. He was a mess, not that the was surprised. He had gotten his young mate pregnant which was only going to end in trouble somehow, and combine that with Akiko recently starving herself and it wasn’t a good match. Shino shot a jolt of lightning through his body. “Wake. Up”, he ordered as he pushed Kiba forward to make sure he’d walk on his own.

The electrical vibes made Kiba jump slightly as the pain shot through his body. That seemed to wake him up though. “Right….sorry”, he said as he shook his head. “Help carry me”, he said as he pulled up his pant leg and tore of the skin that was there. “None of the three of us are healers, and no sense getting Aaliyah in trouble”, he said as he got up. Shino wrapped an arm around him, and they made their way back to the breakfast together.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Kaliegh slid out of the room silently and ran over to where Kiba and Shino were walking. "What the hell was that?" She asked, when she met up with them. "What happened? Are you guys okay?" She asked, touching Kiba's face. It... almost looked like something killed him. "Hey..." She tapped his cheek. "Are you alright?" Looking over at Shino, her eyes asked him for answers; something her lips seemed unable to do.

"You have to admit that was strange. Cyon so rarely starts fight, and he actually prefers Kiba to most of his team." Confusion was clear on her face. "Not to mention... very little stays hidden between my siblings." She said, walking with them back towards breakfast. "Do I need to get someone to heal your leg?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Shino glanced up as he heard someone approaching them. It was Kaliegh, something that made Shino frown slightly. If Kiba acted so broken up in front of Xerion how was he going to act with her? She was probably their favorite member of the siblings after all the training they had been through and everything she had done. When she asked what had gone wrong he just shook his head, basically indicating that they couldn’t say for now.

It took all the energy Kiba had to not wince when she touched him. If cyon was that angry then how mad was Kaliegh going to be? Even if it was only a fraction it was going to hurt much worse than Cyon’s anger. Kiba shook his head. “No, leave it be. It isn’t that bad”, he replied. In truth he just didn’t really feel like getting help right now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Kaliegh sighed, but nodded. "Right." She seemed to understand, but did want to know. She gave Shino another look that said this. The three returned to breakfast. As they walked in the entire room fell silent again and it seemed that everyone was watching them with a very critical eye. The one whom was not watching however, was Youki, who was eating his breakfast. He chewed what was in his mouth, and swallowed rather loudly. Or perhaps it was the silence which rivaled a graveyard that over took the room? Regardless, he looked up at them, watching their every move, including how they sat down.

As he cleared his throat, most of his siblings faced him. "So tell me... how long after I left did you two stray from one another and drift your attention to my siblings?" He questioned; his voice was deep and showed this was not a topic he enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:14 pm

Shino could tell the look in her face. She was going to understand soon enough, that was a message that he sent with his own eyes. Everything was going to come out eventually. That was why Shino didn’t care if Kiba didn’t have the balls to tell her personally, either way she was going to learn what was going on. They all made their way back into the room where everyone else was eating. Everyone but Youki was watching them, obviously wondering what the hell had just happened. Shino wasn’t surprised. After helping Kiba sit down Shino sat down next to him.

As soon as Youki’s voice sounded Kiba froze in place, at first worried that he knew something more than he let on. However, Youki’s question brought a legitimate curious expression to Kiba and Shino’s face. “What do you mean Youki-sama?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:35 pm

Hitting something on the table, a knife flipped upwards, spinning around before Youki grabbed the blade and threw it. It went forward, cutting some of Hissori's long hair; then slammed into the wall behind him. "It seems in my absence all your time has been spent with Kaliegh, and all Yaibi's time has been spent with Cyon. In accompanying Cyon's recent attack and you following him, then Kaliegh's haste to leave the room, my assumption is both of you have found something in my siblings you were unable to find within one another."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Shino’s eyes widened as the knife flew right past his face, cutting some of his hair. Obviously Youki wasn’t very happy, considering that he thought they were both gay. If anything changed that then they would lose the position of advantage that they had. Shino wasn’t going to let that happen. “Youki-sama, forgive me for saying but you misunderstand”, he said as he bowed his head. “Kaliegh is still training me in taijutsu because I have not advanced as far as Yaibi has. As I chased Cyon to help Yaibia I believe Kaliegh only followed because we are her students…..we are friends Youki-sama”, he said.

Yaibai nodded, quickly jumping on the same train that Shino was leading him on. “Yeah, and Cyon isn’t gay. He’s just helping me train in the more advanced earth techniques that I want to learn. You wished for Cyon to train me and it’s effective, so I train as long as I can and as hard as I can”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Youki watched them for a few moments longer, but seemed pleased. "Right." He nodded simply and went back to eating. All of his siblings watched them and seemed confused. He never gave up that easily. At anything! Did that mean something drastic? Or... was it something else? They all tensed, but breakfast was over and slowly they started leaving slowly.

The girl on Cyon's team walked over to the other side of the table. She sat down next to Yaibi. Her hand drifted to his leg. Her hand touched his pants and squeezed them for a moment. Then, she lowered her arm into her lap so that no one but those sitting fight next ot her could see what she was doing. Moving her hand, now soaked in his blood, she wrote on her arm. Pregnant? Once she was sure he saw it, she wiped off the blood with a napkin.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 pm

Shino kept his eye on Youki for a minute, glancing around in disbelief as Youki just said okay. There was no way that it was that easy! If he was going to accuse him like that why didn’t he see it through? Maybe he just wanted them to be honest and see what they said? Shino didn’t know, but he went back to eating with a sick feeling in his stomach. Something wasn’t right, but he wasn’t sure what it was.

Kiba went back to eating sooner than Shino did, personally he didn’t’ really need more bad news right now. As he ate though he heard someone sitting next to him, causing him to turn his head as the girl from Cyon’s team sat down next to him. Her hand went down to his leg and squeezed, causing Kiba to tense up as the pain shot up from the blood that he was losing. The hell was she doing? Of course than he realized what she was writing and his eyes shot up, looking her right in the face. He raised an eyebrow, wondering what it was that she wanted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 pm

Picking up a drink, she dripped water in her hand to wash the blood off her hands and wiped it with a napkin. "I understand Yin.." She whispered. "That's one of the first thing Cyon taught me because he grew sick of translating." As the doors reopened, Cyon returned with Yin, but rather than staying with his master, Yin walked over to the girl who was talking to the girl, resting his head on her lap, purring. She rubbed his face and Cyon sat on Kiba's other side.

"I just want to know if it's true or if that was an act. The man she's supposed to have loved is dead and has been for quite some time. It would explain her sudden self destructive behavior, but..." Her eyes rested on him almost as if she was looking through him. "Not why you so easily relieved the situation."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Kiba watched as the girl poured out water and wiped the blood from her hand. Of course she understood Yin, it was the only way that she could have known about what was said. Kiba listened as she explained that Cyon taught her how to understand Yin. Did the others know as well or just her? As the tiger sat between them Kiba couldn’t help but glare at it for a second. That bite had hurt!

Shino listened interested as Kiba spoke his next few words. “And if I told you that it was all just an act and a joke….would you believe me anyways?”, he asked in a low voice. HE could tell that the girl had already made up her mind about what was going on. Why would Yin say that to the point that no one else got it after all?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:04 pm

She shook her head. "No, I would not." She answered, picking up something from the table and feeding the tiger in her lap. He moved closer, as if trying to get further into her lap. He ate what she gave him, eagerly purring as she scratched behind his ears. "You're obviously hiding something... and whereas I don't yet know what it is, I will find out." There was a pause, in which she seemed less then pleased, fighting back a comment she wanted to lash out.

"Since Cyon began training you..." she bit her lip. "He's been ignoring me. I was his favorite before you showed up and I don't like it. If he's not gay, than I don't know what's wrong with him." She shifted, and looked down at Yin, rubbing his face. Blood was on his mouth from where he'd bitten Kiba, but she showed no fear at putting her hands on or near his mouth. She also had no issues with allowing him to eat from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Kiba just gave a single nod showing that he wasn’t surprised that she wasn’t going to believe him. Kiba watched as she fed the tiger, seeing his blood remain on the animal’s face. Kiba narrowed his eyes, that tiger was going to pay one day. He wasn’t sure how yet, but it was definitely going to. “Well I’m sorry if you feel that way, I don’t control how he treats his student. Sounds like a problem you should bring up to him, not complain about to me”, he remarked.

Shino sat in silent, continuing to eat his food as if he didn’t hear or care. Well, this girl just signed her own death warrant. She knew something that was going to hurt them all, and that made her a liability that Shino would rather be rid of. He’d have to talk to Kaliegh, Cyon probably wouldn’t approve of something happening to her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:50 pm

The girl looked over at Hissori and her eyes narrowed. It seemed that she had an understanding and knew that he was leading this much more than Yaibi was. Her senses seemed much stronger than most others. She had never really trusted him, but Youki did and Cyon had told her to ignore them. Smiling, she turned her attention to him now. "So, how has your training with Aaliyah going?" She asked, her eyes resting on him, almost making it seem like she was reading him or knew something she wasn't going to mention.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Shino glanced up as Aaliyah’s name was mentioned, making him turn towards the girl. “It’s going extremely well, my training with Youki has also been progressing amazingly”, he said with a smile. It was a tiny threat though. The person who everyone else bowed to worship was helping in HIS training. Did she really think that he was someone that was going to be pushed around and threatened? She had better think again if that was the case. Every sentence this girl said made Shino more and more certain that she needed to be gotten rid of. Her disappearance would cause a disturbance, but nowhere NEAR the damage that would happen if she said something to anyone on Youki’s side.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 am

She smirked at him, pleased with his response. "I was surprised when he allowed you to work with her. She is his pride and joy after all. He trusts no one with her. His pure virgin that will one day give herself to him and bare his child. Surely you know that?" She questioned with a cunning look on her face. Her smile almost seemed catlike. There was no doubt that she was playing on his reaction, but also, she seemed to be watching him with much more of a critical eye than before. "You should be proud. He favors you. Even in so much doubt and anger, he believed you over all his suspicions."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 am

Shino continued eating and watching her, as if amused by her words. She thought that she could play off an emotional reaction? Please, she had no idea who she was playing with. IF anyone was a master of controlling emotions it’d have to be Shino. “Yes I had heard about something like that, personally I don’t see why he’s so fascinated with her. She’s pretty bitchy when you make even the smallest of comments”, he remarked. “I pretend to be nice just so she’d have my training progress”, he said before swallowing some food. “And Youki trusts me because he has no reason not to. I’ve been loyal, serving, and I’ve become strong while I’ve been here. He knows that I am someone that he can trust even if things seem strange”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 am

Her smile just widened. "Really? You seem pretty close to her. She's always around her since you were training with her. She's pretty. Since there are rumors about you and Kaliegh, I can't see why you'd ignore someone of Aaliyah's..." She seemed to be thinking of a word. "Talents." She shrugged her shoulders as she started eating once more. "Breakfast is always better when a woman makes it, no?" She asked, taking a bite of her french toast.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:32 am

“Well when you take your training seriously you work with who is assigned to you. Youki wasn’t here so he assigned Aaliyah to me”, Shino said simply as he looked towards the girl. “Whatever talents she has makes no difference to me, the only thing I needed her for was the training. Now that Youki-sama is back I won’t have to work with her”, he said before taking another bite of his food. That was when she made the comment about breakfast taking better when a woman made it. “Food is food, gender doesn’t determine how good it is”, he said with a smile. “I can make some mean meals myself”, he added. Did she see them eating together?
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:39 am

The woman shrugged. "Point well taken I suppose. Youki did choose you. Who am I to defy that?" She whispered, leaning a little closer to him, eating her french toast as they spoke. it seemed however neither was interested in food; they were much more focused on the other one's actions and words. Anything subtle that would give anything away. "Cyon can make a few things pretty well." She stood up,glaring in Cyon's direction with a distasteful express as she walked out of the room. Yin followed after her without hesitation.

"I love how the two of you make friends..." Cyon trailed off, watching her walk out of the room. "She's not a threat, she just apparently is starting to think I actually am gay." he seemed displeased with this. "If anyone believed I wasn't, I was sorta hoping it was her."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:50 am

Shino shrugged. “Feel free to question it all you wish, that doesn’t change reality”, he said as he swallowed the last bit of his meal. This girl was getting more and more irritating by the second. Was she not going to let this go? What had she seen that made her so suspicious of him? Although, if she thought Yaibi got Akiko pregnant than that would raise quite the suspicion. Oh well, she wasn’t going to be a problem long enough. As she got up to leave Shino waved his hand. “Have a nice day”, he said with a smile.

As Cyon came over and spoke Shino didn’t catch what he meant by that last comment. At least he hadn’t yet. “Well threat or not she now knows things that will be very problematic should she choose to reveal them”, he remarked. “Spend some time with her training, she’s only upset because you don’t anymore”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:57 am

Cyon laughed at him. "Easy for you to say... she's not going to break your nose and anything else she can get her hands on." He muttered, running his hands through his shoulder length hair. "Whatever... I'll figure it out." He grabbed a tray of what looked like sweets. Then he turned to face them. "You two should spend some time together." He winked and walked out of the room with the tray after the girl whom took off rather quickly. It seemed however that Cyon following her would silence her for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next