Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Hana smiled at him, but it was easy to see that it was fake. "I brought you to an ANBU member after he left to make you forget about him. You liked him a lot, but he just... disappeared and you were so confused. I didn't want you to ask questions, so I asked them to make you forget." She seemed upset, but her voice remained even and didn't betray her. She stood up, her smile a little stronger. "It's okay, Kiba. I should have known that you'd find out when you were there. I was worried they'd kill you, not that they'd tell you things." She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck. "Are you hungry? You look exhausted, maybe you should sleep for a bit with Akiko before she wakes up. I'll get mom to make you two something to eat and bring it by. I bet you'd like something like that, wouldn't you?" She teased.

Adelaida smirked at him, her lips shinning brightly. Walking closer to him, she was just a foot or so from him. "Oh, honey..." She whispered. "I know exactly what I'm getting myself into." This time, when she smiled her white teeth showed confidently. "I'm going to fight a little slut that doesn't know which family she's messing with. I have a pretty good handle on her. My branch has been watching her for quite some time. Her movements. Her weaknesses." She looked up at him. "And I know for a fact that she's no match to beat me." Her hand flickered slightly. From how close they were her insects reaction to him as his body reacted to Aaliyah when she was close or in contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 am

Kiba’s eyes widened in surprise but not anger as she revealed that he was taken to an ANBU member. Tsume had told him that he just forgot because he was so little! No one said that they drained the memories right out of him. He wasn’t sure how he felt about that, but either way it wasn’t really important right now. His sister wasn’t doing so well right now, and she needed him. Kiba gave a smile as she mentioned that she was more worried about him dying than finding out information. She really was concerned for him. “Yeah, Youki signed me to train directly under Cyon, so I heard things”, he admitted as he scratched his head. He wasn’t going to go into detail about how he forged a friendship with the man, Hana didn’t need that right now. “Yeah, getting some food and rest might be the best thing right now. And I could use a classic Inuzuka meal”, he admitted with a small laugh as he smiled at his sister. She really was worried about him, and all that time he had no idea.

Shino just narrowed his eyes as she moved to the point that she was only a foot or so away from him. Why the hell was she calling him honey? Only one person in the entire world had the right to call him that, and he didn’t like this woman saying it. Shino just stared at her as she talked down to Aaliyah, she really had no idea who this person was. “Clearly your research isn’t complete enough, otherwise you’d know the truth”, he said simply. Shino glanced down as her hand was close to him. His hand lashed out, and a moment later he was holding her by the wrist. He felt the bugs reacting so similar to his own, causing him to look her right in the eyes before letting go. “Have we met before?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:43 am

Hana put his hand on his forehead. "I was sure that you'd be upset by that. Did you finally learn to control your temper?" She asked, smiling at him, but worried by his reaction. It seemed he thought that he had to take care of her on top of Akiko. Whereas the sentiment was sweet, it wasn't true. She was there to take care of him, something she'd always done for him. Even since he was given Akamaru, she was there to make sure Kiba was okay and taking care of Akamaru properly. Without his father, it was more like he had two mothers. "I'll go make sure you get something nice, alright?" She asked with a smile, ruffling his hair. "Go and get some sleep. Oh, and have your wounds treated, alright? If I stitch them up, I can't promise they'll be medically right by human standards." Dog did need deeper stitches and thicker thread after all.

Shino's uncertainty and hesitation didn't really seem to bother her all that much. She was carefree about it in nature and was figuring it was taking some time to adjust to the fact he'd be free from the woman that trampled his heart and mind. Whereas she was expecting a 'thank you', it didn't come to her and his temper seemed much more... negative than anything else.

"The truth that you were beside her in training and all you could do from the start was belittle her? Yes, I did see that. I was very impressed your facade including you being homosexual. Neither of you seemed keen on such a relationship, so I didn't worry. She was much more interesting when you trained I must say though. Her behavior and mannerisms were quite erratic. Almost like she wanted someone to stop her." Her shoulders shrugged, savoring how he held part of her body.

Amongst the clan, it was well known for woman to be much more aggressive and demanding then men; which also was why they were protected as they were. The lifespan for an Aburame woman was about half that of an Aburame man, if they even lived that long. Maybe it was a genetic flaw, but it's just the way things worked out. "We have. When we were eight and then again when we were twelve. Just after you graduated the academy. My father and your father had an agreement then. And, marked in my father's death; such an arrangement can't be modified."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:54 am

Kiba let out a small laugh as Hana asked if he had finally learned to control his temper. “Yeah, I think I have actually”, he said probably to her surprise. “When you’re surrounded by the enemy you have to learn to do many things. Controlling myself and my emotions even when I didn’t want to wasn’t always easy…..but it grew to be”, he said happily. He turned and looked at Hana’s face. He couldn’t tell how she was really feeling. Was she proud of him and simply wanted to show it? Or was she in so much pity for him that all she could do was try to make him feel better? Either way, Kiba appreciated it. “Thanks, make sure it’s hot too”, he added as he cracked his neck. “I could use something like that right now”, he said before nodding. “I promise that I will Hana, don’t you worry Sis”, he said before turning and beginning to make his way back to the hospital. It had been a nice walk.

Shino let go of the woman’s clan as he suddenly realized who she was. He hadn’t spoken to her, but vague flashes of memory were entering his mind as he was realizing it now. “You…..I remember you now”, he remarked. She was the daughter of the Aburame leader that had just been assassinated. She was either the clan heir of the sister of someone who was. His eyes narrowed for a moment as she spoke of things that he did not understand. “Agreement?”, he questioned as he eyed her curiously. “What sort of agreement are you talking about?”, he asked as he gazed at her. There was something about her, very mysterious. She seemed to be the female counterpart of him. The only difference was that she didn’t have her facts straight.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 am

Hana kissed his forehead. "That's good." She teased, but was a little concerned. Kiba's hardheadedness was one of his trademarks really. Without it, it almost seemed like he had well... grown up. So far, he'd been really good about not growing up, and now that he was, she was bummed that she wasn't there to see the transition. "Do you want to request anything special?" Was what she asked before she walked away, watching him closely. He walked off and she actually felt pride in him. Oh, if anyone could be clan leader, it was definitely him.

Tsunade was waiting for him when he returned to the hospital. Almost like she knew he was going to get medical attention. Or as if she wasn't going to give him a choice. Either way; it was up for debate. She gave him stitches, put bandages where he needed it, and a little ointment that would treat his pain, but had a smoothing smell so he'd fall asleep.

Now, Adelaida smiled. This one however wasn't sweet of charming as some of the others had been, it was almost cunning, like she'd been waiting for him to ask. Planning him asking the question before he even asked it himself. "It was a marriage agreement." She concluded. The obstruction of her eyes made it so he couldn't see were she was looking, or the satisfaction they held at already being able to get him to do what she wanted. It took so little effort too! No wonder this woman had such an easy time manipulating him. For a woman, it was easy.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:16 am

Kiba just smiled at Hana’s comment. “It’s definitely been quite the adventure……I always thought that being a shinobi was going to be easy”, he remarked as he looked up at the sky. “I had no idea what I was getting into when Tsunade sent me to find Shino that day”, he added with a laugh. “In regards to what to eat…..well you know what I like”, he added. “And with your cooking it’s bound to be delicious anyways”, he pointed out before turning, putting his hands in his pockets and walking off. Kiba hadn’t noticed it yet, but it looked like today was going to be quite a beautiful one.

As Kiba entered the hospital he saw that Tsunade was waiting for him, who quickly gave him medical attention for his wounds. A while later and Kiba felt his shoulder and stomach close, thanking Tsunade for making the pain go away. She really was the best medical shinobi in history. Kiba didn’t know anyone better at least. Kiba lay down and closed his eyes as the scents made his mind turn off. He needed rest after everything that they had been through.

Shino definitely didn’t like the smile that showed up on this girl’s face. He knew it all too well, it was too much like Youki’s smile. There was something to it that made Shino want to punch her so that it would go away. However, it was at the words she said next that made his eyes widen, staring at her through his glasses. Nothing was said for a few moments. “Don’t come to me with your lies”, Shino said before pushing past her and bumping her out of the way. “I have a meeting with my father, feel free to visit anywhere else in Konoha”, he said as he continued walking towards the estate. This had to be some sick joke.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:25 am

When Kiba woke up, someone was sitting sideways in the chair, her back resting against one arm and her legs over the other. "Hey buddy. Welcome back. I gotta say, Kiba or whatever your name is actually way sexier than Yaibi. You should have stayed this way." It was the girl from Cyon's team, dressed as a Konoha shinobi; she even had a headband from the village, but her appearance was the same. "I haven't see Hissori though, I suppose he doesn't look the way he looked either, huh?" She looked over at him, away from the book it wasn't clear if she was actually reading.

Adelaida smiled after him, but respected the shock and the look on his face. Even with part of it covered, she seemed to understand how he was feeling. "Alright, I'll be waiting when he confirms what I've told you is true." She repsonded, turning into a cloud of insects and then disappearing as quickly as she had come. There was no jutsu or illusion, she really vanished with such ease; showing her skill as a shinobi in her own right.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:34 am

Kiba let out a yawn as his eyes slowly opened, letting in the light from the area. He turned his head as he thought he saw someone there, but who it was made his eyes widen in shock. “You!?”, he asked as he shot up in bed, instantly wide awake all of a sudden. “But….but you’re….”, he didn’t finish his sentence as the girl talked about him. “Un….thanks, I always thought I looked nice too”, he said with a raised eyebrow. “And no, Hissori isn’t Hissori. Whoever that guy really was died about a year ago”, he explained as he turned to look at her. “So what’s your story, you were undercover as well or what?”, he asked as he looked at her. “And why are you here? Shouldn’t you be back at the estate?”

Shino walked forward with determination in his steps, ignoring the looks or shouts of people on either side of him. People were talking about him, how he was some hero that put himself at risk for the village. God rumors spread fast around here. Shino paid attention to none of it though, there was one man that he needed to talk to more than any other. Several minutes later Shino forced open the door to his father’s private chambers where he had been told he was meeting with someone. Shibi was meeting with someone. Shino walked forward, ignoring whoever the other man he was talking to was. “Father”, he said it as he narrowed his eyes and in a tone clearly asking for an explanation.

Shibi’s head turned as his only son made his way into his chambers. At first a smile lit up his face, he looked stronger, leaner, more determined than ever. It was only then that Shibi felt the air about him, something was wrong. It was in that moment that he knew, causing Shibi to sigh and turn to the brother of the woman Shino had just spoken to. “Son……I have some things I need to explain to you”, he said before turning to the heir once again. It was his sister getting married, so Shibi would let him tell the details.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:39 am

"No, I didn't have any parents and no where to go after my village was ambushed. I live there for real. It sorta gave me something to do, a place to call home, and somewhere to live. I'm grateful, I suppose." She shrugged her shoulders. "I'm just here because Cyon asked me to come and make sure you got here safely and that Akiko was alive. Youki has multiple headbands from all the villages so we can speak in. You never really went on mission that involved spying or anything. You probably never saw them." She affirmed. "And I meant your Hissori, the one you were supposed to be dating." A grin spread across her face. "So I was right wasn't I?" She asked. "About the baby?"

The male looked up and grinned. "So, you met Adelaida, did you? Headstrong, wouldn't you say?" he asked, sitting in a chair not far from Shibi. He was pretty laid back, showing that his sister and he were not much alike. "What did she tell you exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:45 am

Kiba just listened. So her village and family had been killed? Kiba couldn’t even imagine what that must have been like for her. He supposed that anyone that took you in for a home was better than nowhere. “You can tell Cyon that will live, but we aren’t okay”, he remarked as he put his head in his hand and held it up. “No, we only got sent on one mission before hell broke free”, he said in regards to what Youki did to them that day. “And yes Hissori is here, it’s Shino Aburame. Heir to the clan”, he said before she brought up the baby. He just stared at her for a moment, a sad look on his face. “The baby is dead, Youki stabbed Akiko right through the chest in order for it to die”, he said as he stared at her. He shook his head weakly and looked away from her for a moment. He was going to be strong for Akiko, but talking about it was always going to hurt.

“Oh yeah, a real charmer that one”, Shino said in his usual emotionless tone as he watched the person that he guessed was her brother. “The only thing she told me was that my father and your father agreed to have us both marry”, he remarked slowly. “Funny how some things that can change your life happen to never get mentioned to you”, Shino said as he clearly wanted an explanation.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 6:28 pm

The bag under her chair moved and something inside it made a hissing sound. Reaching under the chair, she grabbed a bag and put it into her lap. Opening the flap and small baby tiger climbed out and crawled under her shirt, curling up on her stomach. It then started to purr and seemed content to go back to sleep.

"Cyon told me to tell you that so far, things aren't going well. He doesn't want you to worry, but Kaliegh isn't going to follow after Hissori like she promised. Youki wouldn't let her." She bit her lip softly. "And, he's locked down the entire compound. The only reason I'm here is because I was sent on a mission. He told me to come here and see if you survived." She shifted, showing she was uncomfortable. "Is there anything you'd like me to know or tell him before I go back? I don't have very long here. I might stay a few more hours but..." She paused, but didn't continue, looking up at him.

The male Aburame shrugged. "I can't explain why this marriage was desired. I just know my father told me of it about a week before his death and advised me that it was best that I seek it for her. Not only was it best for her, but it's what she wanted. I assumed that it'd make her happy and get her into another clan which we've have limited contact with for some time. This is a strong part of our clan and we'd like to stay connected and very much like brothers. I heard of the woman that up and left you. For that I apologize."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Kiba glanced down as he heard some noise. He couldn’t help but wonder what it was, only to realize that the girl had brought a baby tiger with her to Konoha. Was that Yin’s? Kiba didn’t know, but as it curled up with the girl he couldn’t help but smile. Baby animals always held a soft spot in Kiba’s heart.

Kiba couldn’t help but frown at the news that Kaliegh wasn’t going to be coming. Who knew what Youki was going to do to her now? Kiba rubbed his eyes and slowly turned towards the girl. “Do you know what he’s doing to her……is she even alive?”, he asked after a pause. If Shino and Kiba also caused Kaliegh’s death Kiba wasn’t sure what he’d do. It’d be too much. Kiba couldn’t help but wonder why the girl seemed so uncomfortable. Was she worried about being caught or what? Kiba shook his head. “No, other than what I’ve already told you there’s nothing else to report…………are YOU okay?”, Kiba asked as he looked at her. “You seem different”

Shino said nothing as he heard the man talk, listening to each and every word that he said. He didn’t know what this was all about either? That caught Shino as strange. “Why would she want to meet someone that she only met twice? And that was back right after I graduated the academy, we’ve both completely changed since then, and yet she acts like she’s in love with me”, he pointed out. At the mention of Aaliyah Shino’s eyes narrowed. “Nothing to be sorry for, the fact she left only shows how much she loves me…..and how that love will continue once she returns tonight”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:24 pm

She jumped and she started to bleed a small amount. Pulling the tiger out of her shirt, a small amount of blood showed from his nails. She put her hand near his mouth, without effort, the infant animal started to suckle her finger. "I don't know. I'm not close with Kaliegh, but I doubt Nomi will let anything happen to her. The two of them get along quite well because of all the fighting and the weapons. They train together a lot." She pointed out. Looking up at him, she bit her lip for a few seconds. "I... don't like the idea of going against Youki. He gave me everything, but I love Cyon and I will do anything he asks me. He's my sensei and I'm bound to him more than Youki. I'm just... afraid that what's happening to the others will happen to me." She whispered uncertainly.

He shrugged. "I'm not sure. She never told me that. Why don't you ask her? She's more likely to tell you the truth than I. It is how she feels for YOU after all." He said, sitting up straight, leaning forward. "I love my sister and will do anything to make her happy." Shino's rebuttal made her smile. "I doubt that very much. My sister is far stronger than anyone in my clan. I've never challenged her and never plan to. This woman of yours won't survive the battle. She betrayed our clan and will be executed for such crimes."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Kiba looked with concern as she started to bleed, apparently the result of the baby tiger wanting to play. It started to suck on her finger while she continued talking. “Xerion would fight Youki to the death if he killed Kaliegh. No siblings are closer than those two are”, he remarked. At the mention of Nomi Kiba agreed with a nod. “I only saw them together briefly but he seemed quite happy to help her when she asked for help making my weapon”, he pointed out. As she began to express her concerns Kiba couldn’t help but let out a small sigh. “Sometimes you have to do scary things for the ones you love”, he remarked as he thought about the condition Youki was in. “I know that Youki helped you, but he’s gone too far……he stabbed the child in his little sister’s body out of vengeance”, he pointed out. “me and Shino nearly beat him. You don’t have to be afraid…….we can beat him”

Shino didn’t answer the brother’s comments. In truth he’d rather never speak to the woman again instead of asking her why she loved him. They had spent no time together, she knew nothing about him or how he felt. She was not going to be the one that claimed his heart. Aaliyah had fought too hard to hold onto it. “You make that sound like a challenge”, Shino remarked. “Aaliyah is far stronger than you’d think”, he said slowly as he looked forward. “If you kill her than I see no future for our clans having any sort of truce”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:15 pm

The sighed. "Xerion might not survive. He already attacked Youki and the injury he sustained collapsed both of his lungs. He's breathing... but Lillian doesn't know if he'll come out of the coma. His chest is pretty..." She bit her lip. "It's pretty messed up. That's why I won't let Cyon die for either one of you." Looking at him skeptically, she didn't believe what he told her. Why would she? His own siblings didn't have the power to stop him. How could they? "I'll have confidence in you, but only because Cyon told me I should." She started messing with her hair, unsure of what to do.

He snorted a disbelieving laugh. "She's not stronger than my sister. I doubt that a woman could counter her in battle. She's much stronger than you seem to assume. She's often compared to a black widow. No one has a deadly attack." When he threatened alliances, he looked over at Shibi and flashed him a warning look, telling him to intervene and warn his son of the severity of such threats.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:09 am

Kiba’s eyes widened for a moment at the girl’s first comment. “Xerion might not survive?”, he repeated under his breath. HE had attacked Youki and odds were it was because of Kaliegh. Those two were amazingly closer after all. Xerion probably couldn’t hold himself back once he saw her hurt. Even in Youki’s beat up condition he had defeated Xerion? Maybe they weren’t as close to winning as they had thought. If Cyon fights it’s because he believes in the cause……he doesn’t owe either of us anything”, he said in a low whisper. It was true though, there was nothing that would motivate Cyon to specifically fight for them. If he did, it was because he wanted to be free.

Shino just held his gaze as the man talked about how this woman would easily kill Aaliyah like she was nothing more than a rag doll. This guy was seriously starting to press all of the wrong buttons. It was just pissing him off. He was about to open his mouth to argue when a stern look appeared on Shibi’s face. It wasn’t threatening or mean, it was simply telling him to watch his tongue when it came to this guy. Shino just looked away as silence engulfed the room. “I’m not going to marry her, even if she is infatuated by me”, he said seriously. “You can’t make me love someone”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:53 pm

She bit her lip again. "I love Cyon." She said, standing up to face him. "I know that he will do what he can to avenge what happened to Akiko, and will believe that much more if Xerion doesn't survive. He's not physically powerful and doesn't heal well." She sighed, shifting the baby tiger, which had it's eyes closed, still sucking on her fingers, it's paws wrapping around her hand, massaging it. "I will try to keep you updated, but I doubt he will allow me to leave without a reason. I like living. As I'm sure you do as well."

"That's good. Love has nothing to do with Aburame customs." He told him, showing him a major difference between their clans. "She choose you not because she loves you. There was a power in you that she saw and wanted. It would ensure her children would be strong and be born to a man capable of caring for her and them. I agree with that concept myself. As did my father. You will marry her. You have no choice." He said, his eyes narrowing a bit behind his glasses. "Unless you want a drift between your division and ours."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Kiba said nothing as she said that she loved Cyon. Was she destined to be heartbroken as well? Or were things going to be different for her? Kiba didn’t know, but speculating wasn’t going to lead him anywhere. “We all like living, but at the end of the day one will stay standing while the other falls”, he said slowly. “Me and Youki will never be able to exist together, he needs to die or Konoha will be destroyed”, he said honestly. He nodded at her last words. “I understand, don’t put yourself in danger by coming here if you don’t need to”, he remarked. “Take care of yourself and Cyon”

Shino felt his body tensing up with every word that was said. This guy was seriously about to get his head blasted off if he kept this up. He didn’t care how much power she wanted for herself, he was not going to marry her. But also as the man continued to speak he couldn’t help but acknowledge that some custom, some deal had been made that he couldn’t just break. Something had to be done. Shino just said nothing before looking at Shibi, who looked equally worried as Shino did in the present situation.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 pm

She nodded. "Right." Biting her lip, he sighed softly. "I'll keep you informed when I can. There's a lot we can do to communicate. Hissori learned Youki's hawk. I can send some of them to you to deliver messages and what to do." She jumped over to the window, landing on the sill. Pushing it open with ease she smirked. "Oh, right." She tossed him his gauntlet, which had fallen off in the commotion of Akiko's injury. "Bad luck to leave a weapon you know."

When the door to the room opened, she tensed when seeing a woman that looked much like Kiba, the same markings on her face. A pleasant smile crossed her face. "I gotta go." She waved and jumped out the window, disappearing from sight with ease.

Hana looked over at Kiba. "Lay down." There was aggression on her voice, showing she didn't want him walking around when he was hurt. "Here, I hope I made enough." She handed him the largest container of cheesy rice mixed with beef and broth that smelled savory.

The male stood, understanding their uncertainty. "I will lead you two to discuss this. Surely we are still permitted to stay in the estate?" He asked, a grin coming to his lips. Much like his sister, the bottom of his face showed, not shielded as Shino and Shibi had become accommodated to doing. He looked over his shoulder confidently, almost as if planning something within his own hidden mind. "Oh!" he turned to face Shino. "When the whore doesn't appear tonight, breaking a promise she's seemed to have made to you; that will prove the clan's concern. Her death will help you. Let her go." He turned his back and with that, left the room.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 pm

“Just don’t take any unnecessary risks, don’t get yourself hurt if you don’t have to”, Kiba said in a concerned tone. “You don’t owe us anything either”, he pointed out. She was only helping them because of Cyon after all. “Just make sure to stay safe and don’t get caught……try to avoid the tiger’s claws while you’re at it”, he pointed out with a small laugh. Animals were cure until they seriously hurt ya after all. He caught the gauntlet and remembered how Youki busted it. He’d have to look it over and find someone that could repair it later.

“Take care of yourself”, Kiba called out before laying down like Hana instructed. “What, no questions about who the girl was?”, he asked with a laugh as the food reached his nose and he took a deep whif of it. “Ah, I knew that you always had good tastes sis”

Shibi was going to have to hold Shino back from attacking this guy, which he did by holding onto his son’s shoulders. The man was calling his future daughter in law a whore. Even Shibi didn’t like that. They needed to come up with something fast together. “Go and find your accommodations, I wish to speak to my son alone”, he said seriously. Once the man left Shino and him got to talking. They spent hours trying to come up with some kind of solution. Nothing seemed to be working though……there had to be a way!
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:25 pm

In the windowsil, she winked at him. "I won't die for you. I said that already." She adjusted her weight. "He's just a baby and he's hungry. Cats have deadlier nails than dogs, so whereas I now know your clan's background, trust me when I saw he'll be much stronger than any dog you could train." It almost sounded like a challenge, but it was clear she was kidding, not wanting to actually fight with him. Her sensei and lover respected him, so she would do the same. She took off not long afterward, not wanting conflict with the woman Cyon once had an affair with.

Hana handed him the food and put a drink down on the bedside table for him. "I figured you were going to tell me, but I figured she came to tell you the state of affairs. Is she on Konoha's side in all of this?" She took out a fork and handed it to him so he could eat what she'd brought him. It seemed like he was starving, but with their sense of smell, sometimes just the smell of food was enough to make them hungry; even if they'd just eaten.

Aaliyah made it back to Konoha, but it had taken her much longer than she assumed. Darting through the gates, she didn't even stop to consider where she was going. Within less than a minute, she was inside of the Aburame estate. Everything seemed... thick, and uneven. To be honest, she expected them to attack her. Shino would never have erased what she wrote. It would have haunted him, and angered his family.

What she didn't expect was a woman to attempt to kick her to the ground. When it happened, Aaliyah grabbed her leg and threw her away. What was that?! Since when did the clan decide a woman should be her attacker? Something didn't seem right. She wasn't the same as Shino was... Something was off about her. "Where is Shino?" She asked, standing up straight, but taking a defensive stance; ready to attack if needed.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 pm

Kiba just gave a nod to show the girl that he understood. She didn’t owe him anything and she seemed to agree. She didn’t really seem like the hero type anyways, so Kiba wasn’t really going to be worried. After she left he turned his full attention to Hana. “I think she’s on her own side, which happens to be with Konoha at the moment”, he remarked. Kiba figured it was best not to mention that she loved Cyon and all that. “She thanks Youki but realizes what he is doing is ultimately wrong, so for now I’m comfortable calling her an ally. By the end I have a feeling she’ll be useful”, he explained as he sat up so he could eat. He took a few bites and swallowed down the meal. “Awww, thanks sis. I really do appreciate it”, he said with a smile. “Hey, how’s mom by the way?”, he asked in a concerned voice. “Did you tell her what’s happened?”

The commotion from what was happening quickly reached the Aburame’s. Shino and Shibi looked at each other, each nodding before quickly setting out. It was a guess, but with the way Shino’s bugs were reacting it seemed like they were smelling something. They sensed it. It was Aaliyah’s chakra. They both ran out, easily making their way to where the fight was being held. Neither of them were going to be able to do anything. They would be forced to watch as Aaliyah fought for her life. It was going to tear Shino apart.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm

Hana smiled at him. "That sounds good." She watched as Kiba stuffed his face. "Thanks. I know you're always hungry. There's more at home if you need more." She said, sitting down, watching him. "Oh, and Mom knows, but she's sleeping. She just came back from a mission that lasted for three weeks. She'll come see you after she's rested. For now, she's just stressed and exhausted." Her eyes wandered over to Akiko, who was still sleeping. "Is she going to be alright?"

Aaliyah turned around to look at Shino. Why did he stop so far from her? Turning around completely, she made to walk over to his side, but instead the woman attempted to attack her again, showing that this wasn't something she could walk away from him.

"I'm glad you're here slut. That gives me the chance to kill you now and marry Shino tomorrow.

Aaliyah actually started laugh. "What? You really think he'll be okay with that? You can call me the slut all you want, but that doesn't change the accusations that you put on me to change the mirrors reflection off yourself." Glancing over at Shino, she understood there was nothing she could do to stop this battle; She had to fight. Not only for her life, but for Shino. Nodding to him, she smiled. "You'll never get away from me." She teased, turning back to fight her.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:02 pm

Kiba gave off a small laugh as Hana pointed out how he was always hungry. “You should have seen me when I was with Youki”, he began. “I had to eat about ten thousand calories worth of meat, and there were some days that we were worked so hard we had no choice but to eat even more…she worked us hard”, he remarked before listening about his mom and how she’d drop by later. HE wasn’t sure how that would go. “I don’t know sis, she blames herself for letting the baby die. All I can do is be there for her and hope that it all works out”

Shino and Shibi stood together as a crowd gathered to watch the fight that was supposed to be to the death. Things were getting intense. The women kept trying to attack Aaliyah, really wanting to kill her. Shino bit down on his lip, unsure of what he should do. They were lovers together, both physically but much more emotionally. She needed him right now didn’t she? There had to be something that he could do. “I love you Aaliyah”, he whispered softly. “Never forget that……use that love as your strength”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Hana looked over at Akiko. "She's so small, and she looks so sick... She's lost so much weight." Leaning forward, she rested her arms on her thighs. "I think she'll be fine though. She's in Konoha with Tsunade. She'll be fine." Smiling at her brother, she leaned forward to ruffle his hair. "Sleep is best for her, but when she wakes up, she really should eat. She needs to keep her strength up." Moving some of Kiba's hair from his face, she sighed. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. "For what happened, Akiko loosing her baby and getting hurt."

Aaliyah grinned at him. "You think I'll let someone else have you? Yeah, you're hilarious. I don't think so." She winked at him and turned back to fight. The two woman stared at one another, and the Aburame seemed much more irritated with Shino's confidence in Aaliyah. They exchanged glance before Adelaida darted forward, but Aaliyah was much faster, making it easy for her to avoid the attack, then kicked her backwards. "You have to try harder..." She added, standing up again, seeming bored with the confrontation already.

After that, Adelaida fought much harder, and there were a few points where Aaliyah was actually nervous about losing or being seriously hurt. Both of them were hurt, and would have bruises, but Aaliyah had no idea what to do. A huge group was now watching them-what she could only assume was the entire clan-and they seemed pretty unbiased, but wanted Adelaida to win. Aaliyah just wasn't one of them. No matter what Aaliyah did, she would lose. They would hate her for winning-killing this woman, but she didn't win if she was dead either. Finally, she got an idea.

Grabbing the woman's wrists, she pinned her against a wall and then flushed chakra into her body. Seconds later, all of her insects fled out of her body. Without her insects, her chakra started to drain, and was unable to flow through her body properly. Finally, her rib cage moved and one of them broke, a much larger pour opened for the queen to flee her body. Letting her go, Aaliyah kicked her in the stomach. "Shino is mine. You will never have even a fourth of what I have with him. If you ever come back here again, I'll kill you." Her eyes narrowed. Turning around, she walked over to Shino and wrapped around him. Her lips met his after a long absence of lack of contact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next