Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:06 pm

Yuri Barako
Yuri was almost out of the ruins entirely when the sudden force struck her chest. It didn't hurt, but it send her skidding backwards across the sand towards the others, forcing her to steady herself so she didn't fall over. When she looked up at what had hit her, she instantly felt her stomach sink. It was the Kazekage. Of all people to be watching their meeting, the leader of the village had taken a personal interest in them? But why? It didn't make any sense, and for a moment Yuri was caught in a grip of confusion and stunned stupor.

When Setsuna began to chastise her, Yuri almost stopped breathing. She tried to defend herself, but every time she started to speak she was cut off by more words. "No, I- But- I was just-" was all she managed to get out, and halfway through she realized she should just shut up. Here was the Kazekage, the woman that Yuri practically idolized, completely cutting her down. Suddenly, Yuri didn't feel so smug anymore.

"I'm sorry, forgive me, Kazekage-sama," she uttered, keeping her head lowered. She didn't even feel worthy to be looking the woman in the eyes. There was no hesitation when Setsuna told her to do the push ups, as she immediately got into a prone position and began the exercise. The sand burned her palms, but she ignored it. "Right away, Kazekage-sama."
Mood: Demoralized
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:30 am

Hyuuga Kouta
As he got nearer to Nishio, and the other boy put forth his argument, Kouta felt himself relax a little. It was a better case than he could have put forward, but unless Natsume had a good counter argument, it was one he could be happy with to use to not go and kill the failed genin. Especially since he still wasn't sure on if it was a setup or not.

But, the setupness question was erased fairly quickly when the Kazekage, Setsuna herself showed up to put some words in. Natsume had mentioned her before, hadn't she? It looked like their teacher was the real deal.... even if she really didn't seem like it. Kouta stood to attention as the leader of the village approached, still lecturing Yuri. Though... if it wasn't a setup, then Yuri really was that .... he didn't really have a word for it. Setsuna seemed to be getting through to her though, and she probably had some words for them as well. Usually everyone but one person didn't get off for this sort of thing, right?

He shifted his attention to Natsume for a second when she spoke, essentially confirming his expectations for the future, and gave her a small nod, before he shifted his focus to Setsuna again, deactivating his byakugan after a moments consideration. It would probably be useful again in the future, but not at the moment.
Mood: Alright
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Chuunin
Chuunin
Abdiel

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:14 am

Nishio Satetsu

When the Kazekage herself showed up, Nishio wasn't a hundred percent certain how to respond. What was the appropriate reaction to her presence? Normally you'd bow. Normally you'd be lit up feverishly with pride and envy just being a few feet away from the village's most powerful ninja. In Yuri's case it was lit up with shame....Kouta's case seemed passive and contemplative (go figure), and Natsume didn't seem terribly proud of herself. Nobody really administered any formalities here....so maybe he could get by it?

Maybe, if he could get by his present thought process. Nishio wasn't sure how to articulate his thoughts, but they weren't anything near polite. The expected around how laughable Yuri's predicament was, the note that his present sensei had remarkably well-tended hair for a ninja, and the inevitable realization that the Kazekage was a paragon of strength and presence. Her figure was obviously not intentionally flaunted, but there nonetheless. Muscle was lean and corded like an unbreakable foundation topped off by the subtle femininity her gender offered. How badass would she look in a hellish scheme of armor decked out in the blood and bone of her enemies? Who the fuck cares? He'd rather see her out of it anyway. The air around her felt -bent-, like every bit of it and everything nearby was told to -get- it. That was incredible...especially for a girl.

Why the fuck couldn't he have been born like...what was it, twenty years sooner? Muscle, scars, and tenacity couldn't throw him over the gap in experience here and that was a total cock shot if ever there was one. Oh....he was doing something, right? Nishio shook his thoughts out and turned his attention sharply toward Natsume. "Say what, how many, and how much time. I'd find my feet over and back from the moon with the way I'm feeling." He shot that off, feet shuffling over the sand with some energy before he slid them back beneath him for a full drop onto his hands. "You want her to do a hundred in the sand, I can do part of her work. If being a team doesn't factor into punishment, I'll do a hundred and ten just to be safe. Two hundred if I need to, and a thousand if I have to!"

Mood: ~Kawaiidesune Kazekage-sama~
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:24 am

Saizuki Setsuna
"That's what I like to see," Setsuna spoke up as Nishio immediately got down on his hands to join in on Yuri's push-ups. "The two of you can split the number at fifty each then and share the burden as a team." Despite what she'd just said, Setsuna stepped her way over Yuri and took a seat on her back. Obviously the burden was still very much Yuri's to bear even though her number had just been cut in half.

Setsuna however, despite her emotionless expression, was far from heartless. She was wearing enough training weights over her body to break the back of even the strongest of elephants and was actually showing quite a lot of muscle strength and restraint as she held most of the weight despite her seated position, only giving Yuri what she could handle while making the exercise a bit more strenuous.

"Now, as I was saying, I purposefully designed this team to my own specifications. Each one of you is completely different from the others, creating a perfect compliment of personalities and approaches to a problem. What I didn't foresee was the amount of disrespect for each others' views I've been seeing from the lot of you. I don't expect you to be best friends, but as a ninja squad you should be inseperable allies. Occasional arguments are fine, but what I witnessed here, the constant mocking and disrespect culminating in team abandonment, is entirely unacceptable. You can be certain that your enemy would use your inability to work as a cohesive unit against you as your greatest weakness."

"And on a similar note, I expect you to respect your sensei at least twice as much as you do each other. Her word is law, no matter how nonsensical it may be to you. Having been teamed with her from the day I graduated as a genin, I know better than anyone just how quirky she and her methods can appear at face value, but despite what she claims she always has your best interests in mind and that's why she's the best sensei for this team. Just... lets leave out talk of gouging eyes from now on, alright?" And at that she rested a hand on Yuri's shoulder, speaking specifically to her.

"So..." she cast her eyes about to each of them, though focusing more on Kouta than either of the other two. "Are you all capable of working together or were my expectations misplaced? It will be disappointing to have to assign you to different teams so soon, but its better than my potentially strongest team slaughtering each other."
Stamina: 10 • Speed: 10 • Strength: 10 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra control: 6
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:00 am

Irada Natsume
"She's lying," Natsume shot out with a huge roll of her eyes and tightly crossed arms as Setsuna brought up her trust in the puppeteer's methods. "That has nothing to do with why she forced me to be a teacher this year. She just knows how much I hate babysitting and decided to watch me squirm from the shadows." She was doing her best to play away from her previous outburst and pretend it didn't happen. That... really wasn't her.
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 6 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 10 • Chakra control: 10
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 10:09 pm

Yuri Barako
Yuri let out a grunt of strain as the Kazekage sat on her back. Her arms instantly began to shake and shudder; she had never been very strong physically, and having the additional weight of another person sitting atop her caused her push ups to go quite slow, but still somehow she managed to keep going. She said nothing, of course; she would not complain when in Setsuna's presence. This was the Kazekage, after all; if she said that Yuri was being a fool, then Yuri was being a fool.

She listened quietly as Setsuna spoke about their team, and slowly began to realize just how stupid she had been. She hadn't meant to be disrespectful and threaten their team integrity, but it had certainly happened. She had no one else to blame but herself. A low groan escaped her lips as the Kazekage patted her shoulder, but it was a groan of physical stress, not a groan at the woman's words.

"Yes, Kazekage-sama," she uttered, her voice shaking. "I'm sorry to have disappointed you."
Mood: Demoralized
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:07 am

Hyuuga Kouta
Kouta mentally winced as Nishio dropped to the ground, he should have thought of that! It was the obvious next step, but he wasn't the best at picking up on those things even when he hadn't been steadily working his way through his alcohol supply before hand. At this point he was in much better condition for fighting than he would be for pushups or coming up with the sort of symbolic message joining the pushups implied on his own, but even drunk he could follow a lead that obvious.

As Setsuna was indicating that Nishio and Yuri would be splitting the load, Kouta was already getting down to the sand as well to join in. "That'd be thirty three ...and a third?" Though his pushups weren't anywhere near as clean as Nishio's, without Setsuna on his back he was keeping about even with Yuri's at least, and he kept quite until the Kazekage finished her address with a question directed at all of them. "Yes Kazekage-sama." He didn't like the idea of working Yuri much, but if she was going to actually try working with them, he was willing to give it another shot. As for being the 'potentially strongest team' well... that sounded like motivational bullshit.
Mood: Whoops
Condition: Drunk
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Chuunin
Chuunin
Abdiel

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Nishio Satetsu

Silently, Nishio carried out his pushups in the sand. While the heat was nettlesome for his hands, it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He was raised in Suna...being in Suna and not accustomed to some burning dirt would have showed a total lack of grasp for his surroundings. He noted that Kouta hard started in and that Yuri seemed to be straining under the added pressure, his eyes easing up between pushups to read their expressions.

Could this group actually be a cohesive team? That seemed...unlikely. Not that he felt like arguing, but what kind of pair up was this? Were they supposed to be a glass cannon? Both of his teammates had those white-eyes and in turn a melee focus he was sure. Most teams had someone there to heal...but from the looks of this they were going to have to go right in for the kill before anyone could hold it off. How would Chuunin Exams go like this? Was he gonna cheat off the dumb girl, or the laid back guy? Was he going to do his own work? Well..obviously no to that last thing. No to the other two too....he'd have to cross that bridge when the time came. If the Kazekage thought this group was going to work, it would....probably work. "Yes, ma'am."

Mood: ~Urg~
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3