Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 12:28 am

Yuri Barako
"Oh, I'm boring you? I'm sorry, didn't realize I was here for your entertainment," Yuri said, glowering back at Nishio. She really, really did not like this kid. At all. At this point, she was willing to let herself get dropped from the team just to avoid having to work with him. "I don't give a crap about your compassion, and your attempts at baiting me into playing your game won't work. So go ahead, throw the kunai in the dirt. I dare you. Or you can throw it at me again, and see how far it gets you."

She really wanted to beat this kid's face in, but she wasn't going to make the first move. No, if she was going to do that, it would be on her terms. And if their sensei wanted to see what she could do, then it wouldn't be by playing a stupid game of catch the kunai, it would be serious work. Natsume could threaten her all she wanted, this wasn't how a team meeting was supposed to go. At least, not according to her father. There was supposed to be a rigid structure to things, a sense of coherency. Not 'show up and run around like a bunch of idiots'.
Mood: Beyond Annoyed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:15 am

Hyuuga Kouta
After jumping a few steps backwards, Kouta shifted into a more relaxed position as the exercise came to at least a momentary pause, his free hand moving down to undo one of the waterskins hanging from his side to take another swig, shifting his attention between each of the three team members. Nishio's solution to the activity was.... well obvious in hindsight, but Kouta sure had missed it.

Aside from the small flaw in that Kouta was pretty sure he had the winning kunai, he found himself in rather strong agreement with Nishio's sentiment. He thought of himself as a pretty easy going person, but Yuri's complete refusal to go along with events didn't indicate a good future for the team. Yuri and Nishio both seemed to dislike each other rather a lot, and she wasn't getting along any better with the teacher from the sound of things. It'd probably be for the best if she got assigned to a different team, maybe swap members or something with another group.

Putting the skin back at his side, Kouta walked over to Nishio, holding the kunai he had plucked from the air loosely by his side. Leaning over towards him, he muttered quietly enough that hopefully Yuri wouldn't hear, "I'm pretty sure this one is the real one, but..." He straightened up again, and spoke in a normal tone again, "I'm with you, if she wants it she can come and get it, otherwise...." He shrugged, grinning as well.
Mood: ...
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra control: 3
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Chuunin
Chuunin
Abdiel

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 1:54 am

Nishio Satetsu

Finished with Yuri's prattling long before she finished, the boy had already sent the kunai in his hand rocketing offf toward her feet. Of course, that wasn't the kunai that their team needed to hold up. Afterward, Nishio moved his hand, gesturing for Kouta. "Hold it up." He requested, preparing to loop a finger through the ring of the real kunai tied to Natsume's chakra thread's hilt. "Don't let it go, and don't let her in." He murmured, shifting his position so his right hand was raised up defensively and his feet were firmly planted. "If 'Princess Know It All' over there is determined to make this work, she'll have to do it -our- way." He directed his attention to Yuri now. "Last chance. Stop talking and act, or walk away right now. If you can't get a hand on this kunai in sixty seconds, we'll take your dare and stab it into the ground. We're not going to let you do it though, so try to give an honest effort."
Mood: Impatient
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 12:14 am

Irada Natsume
Natsume's eyes flicked quickly between her three students, taking plenty of mental notes throughout the entirety of their little scuffle. Things were coming to a head it seemed and the game was almost over. It was obvious by this point that Yuri would continue to refuse to participate in this activity no matter what Kouta or especially Nishio said about it.

The real shame in all this was that the two had found the solution to her little puzzle and Yuri found it more beneficial to continue to be a stand alone rather than any sort of a team player. Finally, just before the final seconds ticked by, Natsume decided to speak up one final time.

"The way every one of you is going about this is fundamentally flawed." As she spoke, she leaned back into the wall she'd been sleeping on before, crossing her arms seriously as she spoke with a slightly darker tone. "All three of you need to check your methods before you throw your chances away into the dirt." Hopefully they'd at least consider her words before going back to bickering like the children they so obviously still were.
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 6 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 10 • Chakra control: 10
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 am

Yuri Barako
"Like I already said, you're not going to bait me," Yuri replied, glowering at Nishio. "Go ahead and throw it into the ground, I'm not going to stop you. Forty-five seconds to go."

However, her attention turned to their sensei when Natsume spoke. At first, she was expecting another pseudo lecture about how great this supposed training method was, even though it was clearly just a spontaneous waste of time. Natsume's words, however, were different. She wasn't reprimanding Yuri for her refusal to catch the kunai, but rather all of them for...for what? For their own methods being flawed? Was Natsume actually trying to teach them a lesson in all of this?

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked.
Mood: Beyond Annoyed

Last edited by Kenji on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:05 pm

Hyuuga Kouta
Kouta lifted the kunai up so that Nishio could get a grip on it, then shifted into a fighting position, preemptively pooling chakra into his free hand for a powerful gentle fist strike if the girl came too close. She didn't though, as expected. She must really be determined to ice out on the first day.

Though it was a rather pointless gesture with his eyes on, when Natsume spoke up he turned his head to face her, giving her a curious expression. Their method seemed fine to him, so if she had a point she'd need to elaborate on it. Normally he wouldn't have teamed up for this sort of thing, but if one of them was refusing to be a part of the team, he'd much rather work to stop them from being on it than to not.
Mood: Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Chuunin
Chuunin
Abdiel

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Nishio Satetsu

"My bad. I didn't realize I had to bait someone into claiming their spot on a team." With that, Nishio's grin melted into a smirk and he tugged the loop of his kunai to pluck it from Kouta's grasp. Giving the kunai a quick twirl so its tip faced the ground, he was just about to proceed with stabbing it into the ground when he heard Natsume speak.

Each of them was going about it wrong? He might not have caught it from the get-go, but he knew he had it right. To this point, he even knew he was justified. Yuri called him for baiting, but he wouldn't have had to bait if she'd have had the will to step forward from the beginning. Standing on the sidelines and whining wasn't helping them at -any- point here.

And now, he wanted her to give just as much as they did before passing with them. That was flawed? Nishio's eyebrows furrowed now, and his attention locked onto Natsume. "Fundamentally flawed? I was trying to get her to make a move like Kouta and I did! If she had just made an honest effort, she -would- have had her hand on the kunai! But I wasn't just going to say-" He threw his arms up, flailing around. "COME AT US, IF YOU DO, I'LL LET YOU WIN!- She had to try or there was no way we could respect her enough to -want- to work with her!"
Mood: Frustrated
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:38 pm

Irada Natsume
"We're done here... I have all the information I need..." Natsume spoke without answering anyone's concerns. There was a light pull at the target kunai before a sharp twang and then snap sounded out and then no resistance at all as Natsume broke the chakra string bond she'd formed with the simple tool. "You can put the kunai away while I give my assessment. I'll also require your attention, so if the three of you will please come to me."

She stood up from the wall and took a few strides forward, closing the distance between them just a little before she began to speak, expecting them all to respond quickly to her request.

"Satetsu Nishio. B. You show the most promise of the group, but your mouth and your reckless ways will get you and this team in trouble if you don't keep them in check. You'd make an excellent leader if it weren't for that. You may not be very smart, but your wit is more than fast enough to make you dangerous. Also you were the only one to realize the goal, which is commendable in itself. That you couldn't bring it all together was a shame. That, however, was your mouth's fault and I already covered that. I really think you would have failed everyone if I'd let time run out and for that you lose an entire grade."

"Hyuuga Kouta. C. You show nearly as much promise as Nishio, but you're a little naive and you appear to be more of a follower than a leader. You can't just trust what anyone says to you. There was barely a moment of hesitation before you handed the kunai off to Nishio like it was no big deal even as he talked about stabbing it into the ground and failing every one of you. THINK, kid! If I expected anything from you it would have been to keep the kunai away from the suicide bomber."

"Barako Yuri." Already her eyes were narrowing sharply in anger and frustration. "F. You fail. If I could create a grade lower than F and not sound ridiculous I'd do it just for you. You showed no combat ability, no sociability, no capacity for teamwork and, worst of all, were more than willing to sacrifice your entire team not to mention your own personal wellbeing just to continue to support your own selfish ideals. As terrible as Nishio would have been for killing all of you, you would have been just as guilty for being the reason he did it. I honestly can't blame him, to be honest. I'd rather die on my own terms than rely on someone who was more concerned with ideals and doing things by the book than even their own safety. You're not only a waste of time and space, but you dishonor your entire class for being considered one of the best. You're no longer allowed to consider yourself a ninja. Dismissed." And at that she pointed a finger back toward the village. "Get out of my sight before the very memory of your existence makes me vomit."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Yuri Barako
"I'm what?" Yuri felt her eye twitch at her 'sense's' words. Perhaps that some of the accusations were warranted, but given the circumstances she couldn't help how she had acted. Things were supposed to go a certain way, that's what she had been told. She was supposed to have a sensei who guided them and gave them instruction and actually had clear training methods, not whatever nonsense this Natsume was trying to pull. "What gives you the right to say what I can and can't call myself? I am a shinobi. I worked for that. I worked hard for it, and I earned it. If you think that I'm going to let you take that away from me, then you don't know anything about me."

After her initial outburst had settled, she took in a deep breath and curled her hands into fists, trying to calm herself. "You can call me selfish all you want, but the whole reason I became a shinobi was to help the village and its people. To protect them. If wanting to properly learn how to do that makes me selfish, then I guess I am." She glanced back in the direction that Natsume was pointing, then started off in the other direction. "If the sight of me makes you so sick, then I guess I'll save you the agony. But I'm not going back to the village. Not yet. I was supposed to be getting training today, but since you're not going to give that to me here then I'll have to do it myself."
Mood: Aggravated
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:14 pm

Hyuuga Kouta
Kouta nodded slightly at his speech, that was basically his stance. If she'd expressed any real interest in being on the team, he wouldn't have sided with Nishio. Or at least, not fully sided with him. Once it was clear that the exercise was truly and completely over, Kouta deactivated his byakugan, and looked towards Natsume with his normal eyes, frowning slightly as she laid out her judgement. He agreed with the overall picture, and would be the firstsecond to agree that he wasn't really the leader type. But, he had been the first one to start messing with the kunai rather than just trying to catch it, that totally counted for something! The attempts at misdirecting the girl, oh, her name was Yuri, huh. Anyway. His attempts at misdirecting Yuri might have been worth something if she'd ever actually well, acknowledged them at all. Oh well. He turned to watch Yuri finish lighting her own fire and then dancing in her own ashes, bringing his waterskin up to his mouth for another drink. This was better than ninja television!
Mood: Wheres the popcorn?
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Chuunin
Chuunin
Abdiel

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:56 am

Nishio Satetsu

When the atmosphere changed and an order came, Nishio tucked his kunais away into their pouch and pulled up his arms to fold over his chest. When he heard his name, and a letter, he already knew what to expect. They were being graded for how they handled the training. While an A would have been pretty kickass, he couldn't complain. Honestly, he was surprised he wasn't failing just because they didn't exactly succeed.

Of course, he couldn't dispute his downsides. He had a mouth, and he wasn't good at filtering himself for other people. He also -would- have failed everyone if the time had run out. He was willing to go down on principle alone....but the overall goal was to have them all hold it. He assumed it was a failure if that didn't happen, so make or break was the only way to go in his book.

When the other grades were given, he wasn't about to argue. The response from Yuri about her assessment seemed....wasted though. He couldn't even wrap his head around this. "Freaking wow.....---errr." Nishio bit his tongue, holding back things he wanted to say. He had to watch his mouth. His mouth was what ultimately gave him a lesser grade. He had the potential to be a leader.....

He took in a hard breath, and then let it out easy. If he was going to use that potential, he needed to start hammering down on his words before he let them loose. He needed to take control of a situation before it spun out of it too. Grade or no grade, this was a team put together for a reason. "You're missing the point." He called to Yuri, lowering his arms from their fold.

"Its not about you. The test she gave was spontaneous, but so are a lot of missions. If you wanted to help the village when you were given a mission, you'd have taken to it. You get a mission that benefits your village, a person who says they became a shinobi for the village would have acted. -You- got a mission that benefits the village by seeing a shinobi initiated into training, and you did nothing. Why? Because it didn't make sense? A jounin had you set to a test that measured your basic skills and desire to act when given an order. I don't know your basic skills because you didn't show them, and you expressed no desire to act when given an order. You questioned it, you insulted it, and you tried to say your expectations of a mission exceeded the parameters given to you by an actually trained ninja that at the end knew what she was doing."

"And here you are. You should know you were in the wrong now, but you're so caught up on yourself you're just going to keep arguing. You're trying to justify your actions, but if you cared about the village, you'd give up your pride long enough to apologize and ask for another way to prove yourself. So guess what....You had training, you're just refusing to learn anything from it." He finished with that, giving a shake of his head. Four letter words felt so necessary that he couldn't stand not spewing them out. "So if you ever want to call yourself a fucking(he tried) ninja, someone devoted to the village--" Nishio pulled his kunai out all over again, holding it out ahead of him with his hand over the blade and handle sticking out."Show some humility and try to prove that you've actually learned something."
Mood: Frustrated
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Irada Natsume
Natsume stood by wordlessly through her ex-student's rant, looking more bored and doubtful than inspired or even upset or angry. She'd had about as much of Yuri's crap as she could handle for one day. She may have thought she was helping herself, but she was only causing irreparable damage.

And then something she hadn't expected happened... Her brow raised high, viewing the ensuing scene with a bit of expectation and wondering which route Yuri would take now that she was so enraged by such a deceptively simple exercise.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:44 pm

Yuri Barako
Yuri held back a groan. This guy's voice was the last one she wanted to hear right now, and now he wanted to try and lecture her? Like he thought he knew so much better than her, that he knew all about her? If he hadn't managed to keep his tone calm, she probably would have snapped at him. Him not barking at her like an arrogant dick was the only thing keeping her from turning around and punching him. Finally, she looked back at him and glared. "Sure, missions are 'spontaneous', but when you're given a mission, you're still properly briefed on it and given specific parameters to abide by. You're not just kicked out the door and given vague instructions that you're supposed to figure out yourself. I would have been happy to show what my skills are if I'd simply been asked or told to, instead of playing a ridiculous game of catch. Especially when I had already caught the kunai."

Now, she turned back towards him and marched in front of him, narrowing her eyes even further. "And if I cared about the village? What the hell makes you think you know what I think or how I feel, about the village or anything? Suna is my home, and I am a shinobi. I'd die for this village if I had to. You want to see what I can do, is that it? Well fine." She reached up and yanked the kunai out of his grasp, probably harder than she needed to. Perhaps a small part of her was hoping she'd cut his fingers on the blade.

Yuri closed her exposed eye and took a breath--with the way her eye patch wrapped around the side of her face, along with the way her hair fell over part of it, it would be impossible for them to notice the veins that bulged up with her Byakugan active. To them, it would look like she was doing this blind. She threw the kunai up into the air, as high as she could. Then, she reached into her pack and grabbed another kunai, throwing it harder straight at the other one. They clanged off each other and started to fall in opposite directions, and as they did she withdrew both of the kodachis on her back.

Right as the kunais became level with her, she threw the kodachis, one at either kunai, the point of the blades piercing through the handle loops. The kodachis embeded into two walls of the ruins, both in opposite directions, with the kunais dangling from the blades. Then, she reached back in her pouch and pulled out four shuriken, two in either hand, and threw each pair at one of the kodachis. The tips of each shuriken hit square at the end of the kodachi handles, sticking firmly and remaining there. Finally, she let her Byakugan deactivate and straightened herself, brushing her hair back out of her face.

"I specialize in weapons," she stated plainly, glaring back at Nishio again. "If you have anything else you want to know, just ask."
Mood: How's that?

Last edited by Kenji on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 12:52 am

Hyuuga Kouta
As Nishio started to argue with Yuri again, Kouta let out a short groan, and started foward towards him, pulling to a stop around the same time Yuri put on a trick show. "Just drop it man, we're better off without someone who still can't figure out a point of that." He was by no means sure he'd figured out the point of it, but he had figured out several potential points.

He shifted his gaze over to Yuri then, "I've got a question." He didn't voice it immediately however, instead taking another short drink and then wiping his mouth off slowly before continuing. "Were you born stupid?" He paused just long enough for her to start replying if she wanted to, but not long enough for her to actually get more than a word out before he'd cut across her. "If you get a mission like 'there is an enemy ninja hiding in this small village, find them before they can learn too much of our farming data' or something, how do you expect to get actual 'properly briefed on it and given specific parameters' if the whole point is they don't have the information you need?" He paused again, then frowned. "Fuck me, now I'm arguing with you too. Look. Just leave, and try again next year." Kouta turned to face Natsume, let out a sigh, and started walking over towards her, his hand going up to bring another drink to his lips, though he wasn't totally stupid, and activated his byakugan again at the same time.
Mood: Fuck me, can this just be over already?
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Chuunin
Chuunin
Abdiel

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Nishio Satetsu

There was a moment after everyone was doing their own thing, that Nishio had to smack the bloody palm of his hand directly into his forehead and utter. "For the love of Ninjesus....." Glancing back at Kouta and the forward to Yuri, he wasn't even sure if he could be gentle about this as he bellowed. "WHAT THE FUCK GUYS!?" Immediately his hands swung out and he flailed in an expression of his frustration. "I was trying to move this along! I was -trying- to make a point!"

He threw a finger up at Yuri. "DUMBASS! I HELD IT OUT SO ALL THREE OF US COULD FINALLY HOLD IT AND FINISH THE GOAL PEACEFULLY LIKE GOOD NINJA. I WAS TRYING TO RESOLVE THIS SO YOU DIDN'T GET BANNED FROM BEING A NINJA AND WE COULD PROCEED WITH SOMETHING OTHER THAN PRELIMINARY TRAINING! WHY WOULD I HAVE OFFERED -MY- KUNAI TO YOU TO CUT MY HAND AND TOSS INTO THE AIR? The exercise is supposed to prove that teamwork overcomes everything! Hanging it on a wall doesn't 'keep it from touching the ground' because a wall will give out in ruin--THESE ARE RUINS EVEN!"

He directed his finger now toward Kouta. "AND I WASN'T TRYING TO ARGUE, I WAS TRYING TO GIVE SOME CLARITY SO WE COULD FIX THIS AND MOVE ON!" Nishio reached up, grabbing at his head and ultimately resisting the urge to bash it into the ground. "Uuuugh! I tried!" He threw his arms down in defeat, sucking in a deep breath. "I really did! What do we do now, sensei?"

Mood: Uuuugh
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 12:48 am

Irada Natsume
As if in answer to Nishio's statement involving walls and ruins, both the brittle stone walls that had been stabbed by kodachi split almost in unison, the gouged rock crumbling and falling away to land upon the released weapons now lying in the dust and sand.

"Pffffffffft!" Natsume loosed quite ungracefully before toppling over in raucious laughter. Apparently her serious side was too far gone to care at this point. There was little doubt in her mind that this team would very quickly find itself deceased if she dared take them out in the field in the sorry state they were in. They'd spend more time arguing amongst themselves and screwing up the mission objectives than actually accomplishing anything!
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 2:28 pm

Yuri Barako
"You idiot, there's a difference between not knowing the whole picture because you literally don't know anything more and being purposefully withheld information just to teach a lesson," she shot back at Kouta. "You're still being properly briefed by being given all the information that IS known. No mission is going to not tell you everything available to you just because." With a groan she brought a hand to her forehead. "Why did I get put on a team with people who make me want to gouge their fucking eyes out?"

It was a few moments later that the ruin walls finally collapsed, causing Natsume to laugh uncontrollably. Great, now her supposed sensei was laughing at her, and her two teammates both made her want to kill something. "That's not funny," she growled, going to retrieve her weapons.
Mood: Can I kill something yet?
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:00 am

Hyuuga Kouta
Though he was facing away from everyone but Natsume at this point, the corners of his mouth twitched upwards as the ruins collapsed, not finding it nearly as funny as her, but still enjoying the joke a little. "We did get the full picture though? Get the kunai or fail?" His fingers tightened around the neck of his wineskin as Yuri continued to digger herself into a deeper and deeper hole of stupidity. "You can try if you like, I'd be more than willing to carve out both of yours."

Having essentially left his own clan, he didn't particularly care when his eyes spotted the byakugan in a non-hyuuga, but he'd rather have it go to someone who wasn't a total brat. And dammit, he'd gotten drawn in again. He shifted his attention over to Nishio, turning his head a bit in his direction to indicate it, and let out a small sigh. "I get it, but she's determined to take anything as an argument."
Mood: Fuck me, can this just be over already?
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Chuunin
Chuunin
Abdiel

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:24 am

Nishio Satetsu

"Whatever! Fine!" Following that, Nishio threw his hands up front and center, smacked them together and spread them outward dramatically."Peace out! Gonna go train, and find my inner self or some shit like that!" He twirled on his heel then and stuffed his hands into his pockets without a second thought. "Work these two into shape when you're done having a fit of laughter. Come pick me up when we're ready for our first mission!"
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Irada Natsume
There would be nothing but a slight gust of wind before anyone would realize that Natsume was missing from her former position, her laughter now silenced. And a moment later she'd be straight in front of Yuri, delivering a harsh slap to her cheek before standing tall and proud, her expression the darkest any of them would hopefully ever see.

"You sure do talk a lot of shit for a greenhorn who couldn't even see a poorly masked attempt at a teamwork exercise for what it was. I gave you a mission with a clearly defined goal. An academy student could have reasoned out why I wanted you to do it, but you were too ignorant to see the advantages in partaking or that I may have any goal at all. To make matters worse, you aren't even the least bit remorseful that you fucked up and you just keep making more ridiculous excuses!"

"You know what..." Natsume rubbed at her forehead as if she were getting a headache. "...I'm through even dealing with the possibility of meeting you on the street." She paused for a moment before screaming at the top of her lungs with as much authority as possible. "NEW TEAMWORK EXERCISE! NISHIO! KOUTA! YOU HAVE ONE MINUTE TO DEVISE A PLAN OF ATTACK AGAINST YURI! SHOW HER JUST HOW EASY IT IS TO GO IT ALONE! FIGHT TO KILL! Participation is not optional." She hadn't stopped glaring at Yuri the entire time. "If you can last longer than five minutes without dying I might consider giving you a D for a decent show of skill against something more than a wall with some cheap Hyuuga eye tricks."
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Yuri Barako
Yuri wasn't even paying attention when Natsume disappeared, working to put her kodachis back into their sheathes. When her sensei abruptly appeared in front of her, however, she had only time to blink before the slap came to her face. It didn't necessarily hurt--Natsume didn't seem to be very strong--but it stung her pride more than anything. That her 'sensei' had just decided to actually slap her only served to make the aggravation inside her grow. If she wanted nothing to do with these people a few minutes ago, she really hated them all now.

Yuri remained silent while Natsume screamed at her, merely glaring with her brow low over her eyes and a hateful frown on her face. When Natsume finally finished, Yuri spit to the side on the ground and scoffed. "Sounds like I struck a nerve, you really lost it. So you go from kicking me off the team to creating a new 'exercise' with the intent for my 'teammates' to kill me? Yeah, sounds like any dangling threads of team dynamics are officially broken. I'm done with you losers." And with that, she simply turned around and started walking away. Still, she wasn't stupid, and kept watch with her Byakugan in case the other two decided to try something idiotic.
Mood: Fuck This
Back to top Go down
KodachiAori
Kounin
Kounin
KodachiAori

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Hyuuga Kouta
Kouta frowned as Nishio decided to ditch as well, he'd thought that he was a bit more level headed than that. The next bit caught Kouta fairly off guard though, he was supposed to kill Yuri now? He shifted his grip over to the hilt of his katana encase Yuri decided to charge him or something, but she just started to leave instead. Was.... she that stupid? Or was there something else here he was missing. Surely no one could be this stupid and bullheaded, so maybe it was all a setup? Plant Yuri in to try and throw the team dynamic off and see if they'd be willing to kill her just for being a horrible person and an even worse ninja?

Kouta split his focus between Yuri and Nishio now, if they were going to come up with a plan, he'd have to stop leaving, and either way they probably didn't have a minute before Yuri had left anyway. What the hell should he even be doing right now? If it was two against one, they'd probably have a good enough chance if they both just attacked her right out, one from one side one from the other, but still, it was too suspicious. He took a half step forward, stopped and hesitated for a moment, then started again, heading towards Nishio.
Mood: *Thinkexplosion*
Back to top Go down
Abdiel
Chuunin
Chuunin
Abdiel

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Nishio Satetsu

While tensions were hitting their tip and blowing up, Nishio was mostly silent. He had stopped his stroll out of the area, having been prepared moments ago to train on his lonesome. The situation called for him to stay though. He didn't like Yuri any more than the others, but.....there was something about this exercise he didn't like. They were being told to try and kill a----

Nishio stopped at that thought, turning on his heel with a hand smacked against his forehead as though he had reached some state of enlightenment. Yeah, he knew they could have taken Yuri with little effort. The others already revealed that she had a Byakugan, and it was only in one eye so her blindspot was large. He'd just have to keep to that side while Kouta kept her busy. One minute, five minutes, ten minutes....if she could actually survive longer than the ten seconds it took them to act it out, he'd have been surprised. The whole plan was pointless though. "So.....you've already told her you forbid her from being a ninja, right?" Nishio asked, lowering his hand from his face while Kouta started drawing near.

"I don't mind kicking her head in, but if you send both of us in fighting to kill, she will die. There's no doubt in my mind of that. Plus, she's not even considered a ninja anymore, so you're telling us to gut a civilian." His kunai were out again, twirling in his hands. "So, I could go do that...or I could do something that might actually make me a better ninja."
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:51 pm

Saizuki Setsuna
"Well..." The voice trailed off on that one word, hovering somewhere seemingly above Yuri before a hard force struck her in the center of her chest and shoved her forcefully backward toward her team once again. It wasn't painful, but it was most definitely stern, like someone with a pillow football tackling her back to her starting point.

"This was definitely not what I'd envisioned when I'd placed the four of you together on a team..." And there was Setsuna in full battle regalia now standing behind Yuri and amongst everyone else, lightly stroking at her chin in thought. "I've been observing the lot of you for a few minutes now and frankly I'm quite disappointed. I thought you'd all be able to learn something from one another, but it seems like the only one who's learned anything at all so far is Nishio... and even that's rather questionable. In any case, I'm not the instructor here, but if I don't step in now and handle the troublemaker this team won't last through the day now that Natsume's lost her composure."

And at that she turned to stare directly at Yuri. Unlike Natsume, Setsuna's eyes held no feelings of anger or even recognition. Setsuna's stare was ice cold and emotionless as it generally tended to be toward anyone she met eyes with.

"Are you in the business of endangering lives, Yuri? Whenever you ignore an order from your superior you could very well be letting someone die for your ego. People who seek to protect their village don't have egos like yours that let them ignore their betters at a whim; criminals do. Your methods aren't better than mine or Natsume's. If Natsume asks you to dress up in a tutu and do your best Swan Lake you'd best get to it, because as far as you know, you could be a humorous distraction for a potentially deadly situation with no time to explain. Now, down to the sand. I don't give a damn if it burns your hands. One hundred push ups and immediately."
Stamina: 10 • Speed: 10 • Strength: 10 • Intelligence: 4 • Chakra control: 6
Back to top Go down
Problematic
Kage
Kage
Problematic

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Irada Natsume
When Setsuna was forced to make an appearance, Natsume could only facepalm in humiliation. She'd known she was being watched and she still let her emotions get the better of her, but damn if Yuri didn't really know how to push her buttons even if she'd done so entirely by accident. She didn't really feel obliged to share her life story with her genin team however. She'd really prefer to be the goofy, half serious class clown teacher rather than... well... Setsuna.

"Stick around," she spoke off-handedly to Nishio and Kouta. "This will likely involve the two of you as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting   Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 9's First Meeting Milestone: Genin Team Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next