Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team Empty
PostSubject: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Kenji Hirohata
"I still don't think this is a good idea," Kenji said. He sat atop a small rock in the middle of the foggy training fields. It was one of the more secluded training spots in the village, away from the more active parts of Kiri. Kenji preferred it, since there was seldom anyone ever here to bother him. He wrung his hands together as he looked over to his new Sensei: his sister, Megumi. "People have never wanted anything to do with me. I don't see why they would suddenly be okay with being around me. Can't you just train me in private like you've been doing?
Mood: Nervous
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 2 • Speed: 3 • Strength: 1 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 3

Megumi Hirohata
"Relax, Ken," Megumi said, folding her arms across her chest. She gave her brother a reassuring smile. "You're a genin now, which means you have to be a part of a team like everyone else. I can't keep training you in private your whole life; you'll have to work with others as a shinobi sooner or later. This will be good for you, trust me."

Taking a step forward, she held a hand to Kenji's shoulder. "They'll get along with you or they'll answer to me. That's why I requested to be your sensei in the first place." She widened her smile and then gave a playful laugh. "You need some real friends, Kenji. You can't spend all your time with your sister forever, people will start to talk."
Mood: Consoling
Stamina: 7 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 10 • Intelligence: 3 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:54 am

Shiro Yuki

The fog was pleasant to Shiro as he moved through it to the designated meeting place that the message had relayed. His footfalls were fairly loud as to purposely give away his presence. He wasn't going to try to sneak up on anyone like a douche. After all he had a fairly solid presence of person. Or was often told that by his father.

Clearing the worst of the fog, Shiro found the spot specified, thanks to having lived in the village hidden in the mist his whole life navigating fog like this was second nature to him. Stopping in front of the two, it was obvious to him which Hirohata was which. Bowing to both Shiro introduced himself formally. "I am Shiro Yuki."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:46 am

Looking around Raijin sighed as he felt he was lost in the fog even though he lived within the village for his entire life, "why do I always get lost in the fog?" Raijin asked himself as he walked before he noticed a sign before he sighed with relief, "oh... good, it seems I'm on the right path." he said as he looked around again before he proceeded further in, he heard voices in the distance but it was muffled enough that he couldn't make out most of the words until he realized he walked through the worst of it and laughed nervously before he bowed, "Greetings, I'm Kaguya Raijin." he said before standing back up straight.

He looked over to notice Shiro and bowed to him, "It's a pleasure to meet you Shiro Yuki." He replied before he looked over and looked at Kenji, although he didn't know his name yet, he looked at him with curiosity before he looked to the woman, his curiosity still there.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:50 am

Megumi Hirohata
"Aha, there's the rest of the team now," Megumi announced, as the other two arrived. She stood up straighter with her hands on her hips and looked back and forth between the three genin. "Man, looks like a sausage fest... Not that I don't love a good sausage fest, but would one kunoichi have been too much to ask for?"

With a small laugh, she shrugged to herself. "Ah well, is what it is. Alright, now everyone hold the introductions for a second, we're going to do this properly. My name is Megumi Hirohata, or as you all will refer to me, Megumi-sensei. Now, I want each of you to give your name, tell a little about yourself, and what you hope to accomplish as a shinobi. We'll start with you." She looked to Kenji, gesturing for him to go on.
Mood: Playful

Kenji Hirohata
Kenji paused, keeping his head low and avoiding eye contact with the others. Maybe if they couldn't see his eyes, they wouldn't know what he was. Though, how he expected to keep his eyes hidden forever, he still didn't know.

"I, uh...my name is Kenji Hirohata," he stated, shifting nervously. "I'm..." The eight-tailed snake jinchuriki. "...fifteen and just graduated from the academy. Err...just like the rest of you, I guess. And I, uh...I just want to be a great shinobi like my father."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:44 pm

Shiro Yuki

Shiro nodded, when Megumi introduced herself. She was now his Sensei. She seemed so confident energetic and ready to teach. He wanted to be just as sure that he was ready to learn. He knew that the academy was behind him.

When Kenji spoke it was in contrast to Megumi who was very confident. He seemed scared, looking away and really reserved. Shiro tried to follow his eyes but noticed something different about them. He wouldn't comment on it right away as it might be the thing that made him less confident. When Kenji finished Shiro nodded like his sister and that meant that since he was the third one to arrive he should introduce himself next.

"I am Shiro Yuki." He would leave out his relationship to the current Mizukage. "I will be Splendid Shinobi." No room for compromise, or self doubt could be found in his statement. His eyes danced to each of his new comrades. He had a goal to be the very best he could be without ever giving up.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Raijin looked over at Megumi and tilted his head to the side, before he shrugged his shoulders, continuing to listen to Megumi a smile was somewhat brought to his face at the sound of the word sensei, as well as the rest of her words. Looking over to Kenji now who introduced himself but avoided eye contact with pretty much everyone it seemed, once he introduced himself Raijin couldn’t help but look from Megumi to Kenji, “siblings?” he thought to himself as he ignored it for now, that was a question for later, their last names were the same after all.

Raijin now turned his attention to Shiro, his was very little spoken and that left Raijin up for his turn, he sighed at the fact it was now his turn, he bowed before everyone again, “Kaguya Raijin.” He said briefly before he looked around and smiled, “I want to grow strong to keep my friends alive, and to prove to my father… where ever he is, that I’ve become a strong and well trained man, that aside, travel the world to find a nice relaxation point to get drunk and enjoy the sun on sometime in the future.” Raijin said sort of chuckling to himself about the last bit of what he said.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Megumi Hirohata
Megumi audibly laughed at Raijin's last words and smiled. "Well, let me know when you got off and get drunk and I'll join you. But since I can't condone underage drinking, let's at least wait a few years, alright? Anyway!" She made a fist and punched it into her other palm. "Sounds like you all have similar goals; you want to be strong. But do any of you really know what it means to be strong? It's not all about punching the other guy in the face, as fun as that is. So, today we're going to do a little exercise."

Megumi briefly reached down the front of her shirt and pulled out a small kunai with a ribbon wrapped around the loop. Why she was keeping it in her shirt and not in her tool pouch was anyone's guess. She then turned behind her and tossed the kunai at a wooden post, wmbedding it about six feet off the ground. "That kunai is going to determine your fate with me. The three of you will start back there," she pointed toward the opposite end of the clearing, to a lone tree, "at the same time and then you will try to retrieve it. The person who manages to do so will receive special training from me in preparation to become a chuunin. The other two, well... I'm not going to say that you're going back to the academy, but..."
Mood: Serious

Kenji Hirohata
Kenji blinked and looked cautiously at his sister. He was still trying to hide his eyes, though he was sure that he wasn't doing the best job at it. "Wait... you can't be serious."

"Oh, I am," she replied, pointing again at the tree. "Now everyone line up, unless you want to be disqualified.

Kenji swallowed and immediately hopped off the rock to run over to the tree. Megumi had to be bluffing, or...something. She had just gone on to him about how he was a genin now and how he was improving...she wouldn't really send him back to the academy, would she? He waited quietly, shifting his weight back and forth between feet as he waited for his sister to give the go ahead.

When everyone lined up, Megumi held her hand above her head. "Ready? Mark, set...go!" She then swung her arm down in a single, quick motion, giving the indication to begin.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Shiro Yuki

Shiro watched as Megumi produced a special Kunai and planted it into a tree some meters away. And proposed a race. The winner would get special lessons, the losers would have to go through the academy again.

Shiro looked to Kenji. He looked as fast as Shiro was if not faster. Would she send her own brother back through the academy? He doubted it. Though he could not take his teacher's threat for a bluff. Shiro had his own political connections to not go back to the academy. That left one person who was for better or worse in peril of going back to the academy.

Raijin.

However Kenji seemed convinced that his own sister would send him back to the academy. And was ready to race for it. Shiro took up position beside him and patted him on the shoulder and shook his head, and motioned to their third team mate. Kenji didn't owe Shiro any favors, nor was he his friend or did he trust him. However Shiro was on the line and though his position was set he was not in a stance to run. It would seem he'd already given up and would want Kenji to give the win to Raijin. Banking on both's connections to people of influence.

When Megumi swung her arm down and gave the race start Shiro would only take a half step forward.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:45 am

Raijin just laughed at Megumi’s reply to his off time of getting drunk he waved his hands up, “I meant when I’m older Megumi-Sensei.” He quickly replied, “thanks for the offer of company for it though.” He added, before he listened to the rest of what she had to say, to which it didn’t bother him. He looked at the other two and then back to Megumi, “I’m assuming this is an order... Megumi-Sensei.” Raijin replied to the fact that she wanted them to race and nodded before he turned around and reached into his back pouch as he had his back turned to the other two pulling out a couple explosion pouches, hopefully Megumi wouldn’t notice his indication of using it as a distraction.

He noticed Shiro nodded his head towards Raijin, he looked at him and wondered if he was special in the head or just trying to make it obviously clear he didn’t like him, he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, he didn’t care either way, they were a team and had to find a way to communicate or get along or some deaths would soon happen, and not from Raijin, he dropped one half way and another just a bit before they would start.

As he reached the others he turned around to face Megumi again, he closed his eyes briefly before he opened his eyes, he looked ahead and dug a couple kunai into the ground as he got into a ready position, as soon as he heard the word go he would detonate the first one to see the reaction of Kenji and Yuki, as he would take off running, deception was in a Ninja’s everyday life, mostly, or as his mother taught him, his father always told him that deception is a weakness within one’s own mind that ruined the body, he hoped that the other two didn’t startle to badly from the explosion he caused.
((OOC: hope it's not too over board(ish).))
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:33 am

Kenji Hirohata
Kenji was about to run when an exploding tag went off. Had he been paying attention, he might have seen Raijin plant it, but he had been so focused on the start of the exercise that he had missed it. Instead, he held his arms up to shield himself from the resulting dirt and dust, only then able to start running after his teammate. At this point, he wasn't certain he could catch up, but he had to try.
Mood: Surprised

Megumi Hirohata
Megumi waited patiently for Raijin to near the post with the kunai. When he was well within the range of not being able to get away, she made a quick series of hand signs and then took in a deep breath. When she exhaled, she fired off a hardened ball of water directly at Raijin's chest. Then, she fired a second one at Kenji, which sent him tumbling head over heels backwards. She didn't need another yet, though, as Shiro didn't appear to have joined the fun yet.

"You guys didn't think this was going to be a simple race did you?" Megumi asked, with a laugh. "I guess I forgot to mention a couple things. To get the kunai, you have to get past me. And if none of you manage to get it by sundown, then you all fail. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Shiro Yuki

That was just the type of thing that Shiro wasn't expecting. Both the explosive tag which caused him to hold his arms in front of his face and watching his team-mates get pushed back and drenched at the same time by two big water blasts.

Shiro's squinted. He couldn't take on a Jounin. He suddenly doubted that it was the idea of the test was actually to get the Kunai. Megumi was testing their individual strength. It was obvious that the others weren't going to work together not with the threat of going back to the academy.

Well Shiro got the idea that he wasn't going to do go after the Kunai directly. He was going to help BOTH Kenji and Raijin. Doing a quick lot of hand seals Shiro unleashed his Snow Storm Swallows: End of Winter upon Megumi layering them more as a field around her, and hopefully have the explosions keep her occupied from having to deal with Kenji and Raijin.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Raijin bolted through the explosions smoke cloud only to break ahead of the group a bit before he noticed a water ball flying at him, he crossed his arms over his chest before it hit him, he grunted and was flung backwards skidding a bit against the ground, he groaned on the ground before he got back up and looked over to see Kenji, “let’s work together, we have a better chance of winning then if we do Kenji.” Raijin called out before he rolled up another explosive tag around one of the kunai’s in his hand before he did to the next one, “I’ll create a diversion and we’ll double rush, unless Yuki is working up something as well.” Raijin added as he tossed a kunai before detonating it creating an explosion as well as another giant cloud of smoke.

He’d run over to where Kenji was and motion for him to follow behind Raijin, he would take a frontal attack to distract Megumi hopefully that one of them could sneak by and get to the kunai. The other one he had he wondered if he’d need it but he’d save it for another diversion if needed.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Kenji Hirohata
Kenji groaned as he picked himself up off the ground. He probably should have expected something like that from Megumi, but he had been so concentrated on the kunai and his teammate that he hadn't reacted in time. How were they supposed to get past her, though? She was far more skilled than the three of them put together. Was she really expecting them to outmaneuver her, or was this whole exercise some kind of trick?

Before he could think more on it, suddenly Raijin was yelling commands at him. He blinked and glanced over at him with a lifted eyebrow. "Wait, what? But there's still only..." One kunai, is what he meant to say. His words stopped short, however, as he suddenly watched both his teammates make direct attacks. What did they expect to accomplish with that?
Mood: Confused

Megumi Hirohata
Well, things were going half well... and half about as poorly as she expected. For her students, that was. The attacks that they made had no real thought or strategy to them, other than 'let's throw this at her and hope it distracts her', which was more or less what genin should have been able to come up with. And while she wanted them to work together...they were not doing a very good job of it.

Making several hand signs, she breathed out more water. This time, the water formed a protective dome around her that took the impact of the explosions and ice swallows. Then, she made one more hand sign and several tendrils emerged from the dome that began to race towards the genin. Normally, she would sharpen the tendrils to pierce her opponents, but considering their skill level she merely attempted to whip them backwards.

"Talking about your strategy right in front of your opponent, really not a good idea," Megumi stated, with a shake of her head. "A shinobi must be able to conceal themselves and attack with the element of surprise at all times. A frontal attack against a stronger opponent is doomed to fail."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:03 am

Shiro Yuki

When his Swallows failed to connect, Shiro got into a lower stance preparing to dodge or counter attack with his hands on his sword. When the water Tendrils approached he still wasn't as quick as he could have been only barely avoiding the brunt of the tendril's strike which then sent him skidding backwards.

Megumi had two points right there. One was that they weren't working together. The other was that they were attacking without a coherent plan. The plans they'd tried to cobble together so far were broadcast for their teacher to counter at a whim. And trying to covertly work on a plan with people he'd just met was insanely impossible so there was only one course of action.

Shiro jumped back. He got what Megumi was trying to say. "HUDDLE UP!" He shouted waving his arms for them to come in to him, Megumi couldn't really chase them for fear of leaving the dagger wide open. She could attack at distance but at that length of time it'd take for her to make the attack and deploy it he'd have his Ice Mirror Shield out. It would take a lot out of him BUT this was the next level. He wasn't playing games with Asami anymore.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:37 am

Raijin Kaguya
As soon as he turned and broke through the smoke he noticed another attack and threw the other kunai to stop the attack heading at Kenji hopefully as it blew up far enough to avoid hurting Kenji but he took another full attack to his back, it sent him flying towards Kenji before he rolled over and grunted, “this is going to hurt like hell tomorrow…” Raijin said to himself as he got up slowly as he heard Megumi in the background, he stood up and turned around and looked at her, a sore look on his face as he was bruised a bit now, he turned around and heard Shiro calling a regroup and looked at Kenji and shrugged his shoulders, what did they have to lose.

Turning he back tracked over to where Yuri was and turned his head to see what Kenji was going to do, or Megumi for that matter before he turned around again, “got an idea?” Raijin asked as he looked at Shiro.
Condition: Bruised
Stamina: 3 • Speed: 2 • Strength: 2 • Intelligence: 1 • Chakra Control: 2
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 11:24 am

Kenji Hirohata
Kenji was already preparing to defend himself against the incoming attack when yet another exploding kunai decided to detonate right in front of him. Not only did it stop the tendril from attacking him, but it also sent him stumbling to the ground. He grunted and sat up, rubbing his head. "Hey! Watch where you're throwing those things!" he yelled, glaring over at Raijin. It's like the kid didn't even realize that explosions had such a thing as splash damage.

Finally, he got up and started heading back towards his teammates, though he really wasn't in much of a mood to play nice with them, or at least Raijin. "Don't just sit there still in the open, either...we're supposed to conceal ourselves." He made a couple hand signs, and suddenly the mist in the area began to thicken and become more dense, to the point where they could barely see two feet in front of them. It worked both ways, which meant that Megumi wouldn't be able to see them, either.
Mood: Annoyed

Megumi Hirohata
Megumi sighed as Raijin set off another explosion. That kid was wasting all of his paper bombs early; he had to be running low by now, if not already completely out. He probably should have waited until they had a plan ready to use them. On the plus side, they seem to have actually figured out to work together. That was faster than she expected.

She couldn't help but smile, too, when Kenji cast the Hidden Mist jutsu, which severely limited her vision. Within seconds, her students disappeared from sight. Good, they were learning. While they were hidden, however, Megumi made several more hand signs, causing water from the dome surrounding her to split off and take the form of identical copies of herself. The water clones wasted no time, quietly slipping away into the mist.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Shiro Yuki

Shiro took his team mates further away from Megumi, before pulling them in close to huddle. "Heads down eyes up. We're going to do this academy style." Shiro whispered, his eyes weren't on the mist but on the third of a slice of pie that was the visual circle around them he would be covering his team mates backs like they would for him. "Our Strengths: Numbers and Surprise. We know who the opponent is, and their objective. Our weaknesses: Lack of technical skill and physical prowess by comparison to our opponent. Plan: Unconventional attack. Raijin you're the point man. Go out and around for the objective watch for traps, summons and clones. They'll give you away, if you can deal with them quietly. Kenji you and I are the diversion. I highly doubt she'll send her own brother back to the academy. I have my own reasons not to fear the academy. We have to split up and stall the real her from both sides, Raijin don't approach till we engage her. Techniques are up to us just keep your roll in mind."

Shiro thought he saw something move in the mist. "Any objections?" Shiro whispered. It was vaguely humanoid. Since Megumi wouldn't bother to leave her objective unguarded he'd have to assume it was a clone of some kind. "Then I think we have company."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:22 pm

Raijin Kaguya
Raijin looked over at Kenji and nodded his head, “sorry, didn’t mean to almost hit you.” He replied as he noticed Kenji get over to the group, he looked over at Shiro as he listened to him keeping his eyes open as he glanced around before the mist rolled in from Kenji summoning it, “seems I’m the only one who is a bit low on the ninjutsu style…” he thought to himself but didn’t care, he made up for it in different ways as he loved explosives, but he was running low on them, he had a couple left, maybe three if he was lucky.

He looked at Shiro before he nodded as he was said to be the point man, Raijin nodded to Shiro as he explained the plan off attack, it was a good idea, and he was all game for it, go around and attack the objective while they distract and take the main idea, he looked around as he said there was company close by, he nodded before he turned and drew his wakizashi from its sheath before he turned, before he ran though he looked back to Shiro and Kenji, “good luck, I’ll do what I can.” He whispered as he took off running hoping he wouldn’t run into any of the obvious points that Shiro said, keeping his wakizashi in front of him against his arm in case he did encounter an opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:05 pm

Kenji Hirohata
"Hey, wait a minute!" Kenji tried to stop Raijin from running off, but the kid was already gone. "You can't just send him running off into the mist by himself like that, he'll be a sitting duck. Do we even know if he has any experience fighting in this kind of fog? Because my sister does. A lot."

He looked around and sighed, maintaining his hand sign in order to thin the mist a little. He wanted them to remain hidden, but at the same time they couldn't have their teammate running around blind. They weren't going to surprise Megumi that way. "Trying to distract her like that isn't going work. I know Megumi-sensei, I've spent most of my time with her. How long do you think it will really take her to neutralize Raijin? Then it's just the two of us. We should be sticking together and attacking all at once, then maybe we could get past her."
Mood: Frustrated

Megumi Hirohata
"Hmm..." Megumi muttered. It seemed like they were already starting to make their move. She heard one of them running through the dog; being silent wasn't exactly an expert skill amongst new genin, but even then it didn't matter as the mist thinned out a bit, no doubt as a way to allow them to see more than a couple feet in front of them. She knew that Kenji had done a lot of practice with his Hidden Mist jutsu, but could the same be said of the other two?

The two water clones kept track of Raijin. The closest to him started making hand signs, and then moved to position itself in his path. The clone spewed out a thicker sort of water that covered a wide area across the ground. Starch Syrup Capture Field, a simple jutsu yet it could be very effective. Because new genin hadn't yet been taught the concept of chakra walking, let alone water walking, he wouldn't be able to cross it safely, and in theory he should become stuck in place, effectively stopped in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:15 am

Shiro Yuki

Shiro got a dumb look on his face as Raijin ran off into the Mist before Kenji could say his peace. He pointed to the man. Then back to Kenji opening his mouth that they hadn't done the whole break bit, or whatever teams were supposed to do.

Then Kenji pointed out the obvious to be followed by an even more absurd plan than Shiro's. "We'll never win three on one even attacking in Tandem." That would be when Shiro heard the thick liquid slopping off in the direction that Raijin went. "Head on attacks won't work. If you come up with a plan that doesn't leave us black and blue for no reason, I'll listen, until then lets go rescue Raijin. We're not going to be able to do this with just the two of us." With that Shiro left into the Mist, hopefully with Kenji in tail keeping his eyes open for an attacker in the mist.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:36 am

Raijin Kaguya
Continuing to run Raijin ran straight into the field of the starch syrup capture field before he noticed he couldn’t run anymore, he looked around before he sighed and shook his head, “dammit…” he said to himself before he knelt down and undid his shoes before he grabbed a few kunai and undid them before he would leap across all the kunai landing on the last one he hoped he wouldn’t land in more of the starch syrup capture field as it would hurt to rip skin off flesh to get further out.

After he jumped he looked around the field of vision and noted that Megumi was a jounin finally and that she was chosen to be their teacher, or not, if they passed and he sighed heavily before he closed his eyes and tapped as much into his chakra as he could to summon forth a few shots of his forearm bones shooting out into the field before he stopped on two of them that he planted so he could cross safely if he could, “hmmm… I better check to see if it’s safe on the ground.” Raijin thought to himself as he grabbed his second last kunai and stabbed it into the ground and tried to pull it back up hoping it wouldn’t be hard to pull up, if it was he knew he was trapped still, “I thought I heard kenji trying to say something back there…  but maybe I should play the decoy and let them-- no he shook his head and leaped as far as he could before he rolled and hopefully he was clear of the field, and he took off running along the grass hopefully, his footsteps would at least be a lot more quiet now. He was too focused on the goal at hand and he wasn’t going to give up, even though he DID leave the briefing too early, his hot headedness struck once again.
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 8:14 am

Kenji Hirohata
Kenji blinked, somehow refraining from rubbing his forehead in annoyance. "No, I'm not saying we're supposed to beat her, but we should--hey!" Before he could even finish his words, Shiro headed off into the mist.

This time, Kenji audibly groaned. Why didn't either of them want to listen? Their biggest advantage was that he knew all about Megumi--her abilities, how she thought, her strategies. He had been training with her since before the academy, so it only made sense for him to brief them on what they were up against, but they just wouldn't give him the chance.

Reluctantly, Kenji hurried after Shiro. Chances were, they were about to get their asses kicked again, but what else could he do?
Mood: Frustrated

Megumi Hirohata
"Innovative," the Megumi clone said quietly, when Raijin took off his shoes and used foreign objects to go across the water field. "Too bad he's wasting time."

By the time Raijin made his last leap and roll, the clone had arrived to greet him, appearing directly in front of him and sending a powerful kick at his gut. It wouldn't hurt nearly as much as usual, since it was a water clone, but chances were he'd still feel it.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 3:39 pm

Shiro Yuki

Shiro slid to a halt his arm holding back Kenji as he did so. His feet stopping just short of the syrupy trap. Within it he could see two sandals. From beyond it he couldn't see anything. "Kenji could you clear visibility up a few meters?" Shiro asked. He didn't want Megumi whom he thought was still at the tree to see them, however he wanted to see how she'd planted a trap so accurately. If it was indeed a clone or some other type of technique. Not that he'd be able to do much after that. But it'd allow them to see their teammate and hopefully help him out.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
shinigami
Missing-nin
Missing-nin
shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Raijin Kaguya
Having his grasp on his Wakizashi still and surprised by the fact he did get past the syrup starch field caught him off guard as well as the did the kick, he grunted from the foot hitting him in the stomach a bit but he gritted his teeth and dropped to the ground, he coughed for a moment before he tried to stand back up, "how the hell am I supposed to fight against this!?" he thought to himself as he wondered how his team mates were doing, hopefully they were doing a lot better then he was.
Condition: Hurt

Last edited by shinigami on Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji
Kage
Kage
Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 9:45 pm

((uh, as a new genin, Raijin probably shouldn't be able to catch a surprise kick from a much stronger opponent and then be able to counter attack it. Even if it is a water clone.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team   Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Team 7 Milestone: First Genin Meeting / Megumi Milestone: Train a Genin Team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next