Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) Empty
PostSubject: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:44 pm

Hiroki Senju

Senju park was donated to the people of Konoha by the First Hokage a very powerful Senju as his last act in office before retiring, and passing away from old age shortly there after. Eight Hundred and Forty Three acres made a perfect place to hide from ones own overbearing family. It was exactly as Hiroki had thought, as he rested on a thick higher branch of one of the taller trees, this time they'd sent a fully graduated Genin to track him. He'd given the child the slip. Again. Most of the time it was groups of Academy drop outs that his family sent to bring him back. And almost every time as though they were instructed they always fell to using violence.

Violence made Hiroki's skin crawl. He didn't want to be a weapon.

He'd evaded this one readily, but this Genin wasn't a detector and only barely graduated. It seemd that the Academy-dropouts were seemingly harder because of the different clans ability they had at their disposal. Still an unaffiliated non-teamed Genin wasn't much of a threat so Hiroki could relax. The little Tiger he'd summoned would let him know if the Genin got near, and Hiroki would pet the little animal in his lap as repayment for its services.

Still there wasn't much else he would do until the Genin gave up and went home.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:02 am

"Dammit, she lost me..." Kohaku ran his right hand through his white hair, which fell down to around his eyebrows.  Every so often, he and his younger sister, Shinobu, would test each other in a psuedo hide and seek match.  The loser having go be the seeker next time.  "She's gotten sneakier..." He mumbled to himself.  He looked around himself, confused.  "Now, where the hell did I end up?"  He did not recognize the area where he ended up.  He slowly, gently, scratched his right cheek as he surveyed the area.  He yawned and proceeded to walk to the closest tree, where he sat down and leaned his back against the trunk.  He stared up at the sky, a scatter of thin clouds dirtying the deep blue sky. "She's probably already back home eating her victory lunch," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:38 am

Hiroki Senju

Raja's head perked up as a person closed in on the tree. From his vantage point he watched as a boy his age approached, this however wasn't the genin that was hunting him down this was someone else. Someone...

Hiroki looked into the boys eyes and could see something... akin to a reflection in them.

Pulling Raja up under the the shoulders and looking into his eyes Hiroki whispered to the little tiger. "Thank you little friend. I release you." With that the Tiger poof'd silently out of existence returning to his home.

Lowering himself down the tree Hiroki eavesdropped in on the conversation the boy was having with himself. "Did you lose your friend?" Hiroki asked curiously only a branch above Kohaku, having moved there silently as the grave as to not startle the boy before speaking up.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:17 am

Kohaku was lazily looking into the sky when he heard a voice from above him. "The hell?" He exclaimed, jumping to his feet. He looked up to meet the eyes of a boy who seemed slightly taller than himself. "I haven't lost anyone, necessarily." He whispered, "well, except for a competition." He eyed the boy with some feeling of distaste. He hated kids who lurked around quietly. History had taught Kohaku that this generally meant an attempt to group up and try to fight the 'demon spawn.' These events led to him to be cautious in these situations, but more importantly, to be defensive. Normally he had his sister by his side and would fight to the death if need be to protect her. "What's a guy like you lurkin' about for? Got any other 'goons' on the prowl?"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:40 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki was taken aback the boy was in the opposite position as him, he was searching for someone in what he could only guess was more of a game than his own predicament. It made Hiroki smile a little, then came the accusation that he had goons waiting in the wings. "Goons?" Hiroki wasn't just mildly confused, one could read the honest look of confusion on his face.

Hiroki looked around and put a finger to his lips. "Only the ones my family sends after me." He related just above a whisper. "If you saw a Genin north of here trying to track me that's about the only goon I know of nearby." Hiroki related friendly like, dropping to sit down on the branch and leave his legs hanging.

"Hiroki is my name." He introduced himself, "Whats your name?" Really Hiroki hadn't been interested in village heresay, there were quite a few things about him out there he'd rather not hear. He was the Great and Powerful SENJU CLAN's wayward son after all. The Prodigal who wouldn't return home. So he was really completely clueless about 'demon spawn'.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:11 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

Something about this boy rubbed Kohaku the wrong way.  The innocent smile in response to his question.  The look of confusion that Kohaku related to a sheltered child who never dealt with discrimination.  His family? What the hell is this dude's problem?  Why would anyone try to kill their own children.  This idea was something that Kohaku could never comprehend.  He watched as  the boy repositioned himself on the branch.  He seems so carefree...  Kohaku returned to resting against the trunk of the tree, twirling a necklace around his index finger.  The necklace was something precious to him, as it holds close ties to the family that raised him.  

"My name? Kohaku. Kohaku Ryou." He was aware that the boy could be hiding his last name, for whatever reasons he has.  But Kohaku felt no fear or negativity when stating his name, as it held nothing but the bond that connected him to his sister.  "So..." His voiced trailed off slightly. "What are you doing up in that tree?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:36 am

Hiroki Senju

"It's nice to meet you Ryou-san." It had been a while since Hiroki had made a friend. Most were scared off by the power and prestige of the Senju family. Those that weren't usually were scared off by the anger of such a family against anyone that would support Hiroki even emotionally.

"As for the Tree..." Hiroki started looking up at it. "I like climbing trees. So I'm really doing to things at once, climbing trees and getting rid of my tail." Hiroki thought for a moment, "Perhaps the person you're looking for is in a tree, and not on the ground?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:50 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

"In a tree? Nah, she is probably long gone by now." He said with certainty. He knew Shinobu would have immediatly left for their home after losing her brother. What spot could be better than the one right in front of you? Kohaku scratched the top of his hair, then turned his back to the new found person of the park. He placed his his index finger onto his chin and his thumb under it and looked at the forest around him. "No, maybe she is here....." He mumbled softly. Suddenly, he turned and moved to place himself on a branch slightly higher than Hiroki. He scanned his surroundings. "Nothing," he said, ending with a slight tsk.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:55 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"Not the most impressive bunch I've ever seen" Rakdos said to himself as he watched the two young genin speaking and aiding one another. How childishly...pathetic. Rakdos shook his head. "God how kids have changed. At their age I was already trying to kill people, they don't even look like they'd step on an ant" Rakdos muttered to himself.

He was in a tree on the opposite end of the park. HE was sitting in plain view, but he was using a jutsu in order to make himself blend in with the surrounding area and thus making him invisible to shinobi so young. With more training they would see the giveaways, but not today. Rakdos decided to learn more about his team by just watching, wanting to see what would happen next in this strange tale of adventure and first meetings...
Mood: Annoyed
Condition: Healthy
Stamina: 6 • Speed: 5 • Strength: 7 • Intelligence: 7 • Chakra Control: 5
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:26 am

Hiroki Senju

"Don't try to see with your eyes. You won't see through all the foliage." Hiroki coached, he was a sensor type Shinobi, and wasn't really sure if Kohaku was but there wasn't any hurt to try"Try to perceive with your mind, and all your senses."

Hiroki relaxed closed his eyes and breathed deeply. He found someone when he opened his mind. It however wasn't a female and it wasn't the vouyer such a long ways off... in fact it was several somebodies.

"What do we have here!" A higher pitched voice called to the two boys in a tree. It was the Genin that had been searching for Hiroki earlier in the day... and he brought friends with him. "Looks like two pussies in a tree!" He scoffed at the two boys trying to find the girl, by reaching out with their senses. "Well since you're both here why don't we beat the hell out of both of you and drag you back to your parents. Maybe they'll pay us a pretty price if we throw that demon garbage in." He little bastard was garbed in green and navy blue with his headband wrapped around his leg opposite a Shuriken holster. He had all of the standard gear of a Konoha Genin all right, and his hair style was like something out of an Emo music video.

"Could you please go away?" Hiroki asked.

"Fuck you rich kid!" The Genin called back. "This'll be your first and last run-in with the Great Ginjo-san!" He was obviously refering to himself. Though he brought two other similar Genin with him.

Hiroki put his face in his hand with a big sigh. Always Violence. He could feel his skin already begin to crawl.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:40 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

With my senses? He watched as Hiroki closed his eyes to do just that. He heard rustling of bushes after a few moments and looked to see three genin arriving at the clearing. He eyed the three with little interest. His parents? Now that perked his interest. Why would one send some measily kids to find their son? What awful parenting. Suddenly, the word 'demon' navigated its way out of the mouth of this brat. Kohaku looked down at the kid, showing little emotion.

"The Great Goji-san, eh?" He responded. He lept down from his perch and began stretching his upper body. "I wouldn't refer to someone, whose only purpose is to waste our air, as great." He popped the knuckle of his left index finger, using only his thumb. He then stood casually, waiting for the next move to be made.

Shinobu demanded I not fight today, but if they charge it isn't my fault....
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:03 am

Hiroki Senju

"I'm gonna take the pussy in white. You two teach the little demon shit a lesson!" Ginjo called to his two companions Hari and Bansho. They were obviously a team. Bansho had a huge-for-his-size sword on his back, it had no point but a blade as broad as the boy, obviously a training Zanbato, with an edge sharpened onto it. Haru produced several Kunai holding one between each finger like they were claws. He was a weapon thrower.

Ginjo jumped at Hiroki without warning and pushed the boy from his branch!

Hiroki crashed to the ground, bouncing before coming to a rest with an annoyed almost sad look on his face, the hit hadn't hurt and he'd fallen from enough trees that the sensation of falling and the impact were little more than bothersome to him. What was really getting under his skin was the fact that these miscreants were going to go after Kohaku simply because Kohaku was talking with him.

It was the same old song and dance.

"Done so soon pussy?" Ginjo said jumping down and landing on Hiroki's midsection causing the Senju to hold his midsection and roll around... now that hurt. Ginjo rolled to his feet, he pivoted on his heel and spat on Hiroki's face.

Insult to injury... agian the spit didn't bother him too much Hiroki just wiped it off his face with his arm. "Please Stop?" Ginjo was obviously not going to, storming over to Hiroki he swiftly kicked the boy in the side causing him to roll several times stopping only to hold his side.

"Easy money!" Ginjo gloated, as his prey wasn't fighting back.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:35 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

Kohaku observed the two boys who stepped out to confront him. His broad sword will be slow, so I should be able to rely on my speed. The boy with kunai is what is troubling me. He reached for his tanto, which formed an X on the back of his hip. He then bent his knees and charged at the man holding the kunai. He held the tanto where the back end of the hilt met his thumbs. The response were two kunai rushing to meet him head on. He moved to block one, doing so with ease. However, when moving to dodge the second, he did not do so quickly enough and felt it slice his right cheek slightly. It stung as he continued his pursuit.

He reached his target who had one kunai palmed to defend, but just jumped back and laughed, "Get 'em, Bansho!" He shouted. Kohaku looked out of the corner of his eyes to see a large object swinging down towards his back. He kicked off the ground, forcing his momentum to move him backwards, avoiding the Zanbato. Annoying, he thought. He winced, his right eye nearly closing all the way. His right arm fell to his side, pain surging from his shoulder. His hand reached for the back of his shoulder. A kunai!? While avoiding the sword, the weapon thrower took his time to lineup his throw and leave the sharp tool in Kohaku's shoulder.

He looked over see the leader of this group taunting his opponent. I can't believe i let my guard down, dammit dammit dammit, it hurts!
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:36 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Things started to become more interesting as some other young boys showed up, apparently looking for a fight. Excellent, now Rakdos could see what these two were like without any sort of interference or screening. The problem with genin fighting Jounin was that they often gave up or lost confidence because there was no way to strike them. It amused Rakdos, wondering what he'd learn about these two boys from this fight.

So far, he wasn't swimming with confidence at their success.
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:10 am

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki had been through this before, get his ass kicked and dragged back before his Uncle and get a scolding for running off and disobeying the clan, and learning medical techniques. And not village wrecking trees of death and disfigurement. He really didn't mind taking a beating.

That wasn't however what he'd figured would happen to Kohaku! When he heard the impact of the Broad Sword into the ground Hiroki looked over to see what was going on with his new friend only to see blood. A lot of blood. These guys weren't playing, they were for real.

The blood made his skin go from crawling to burning.

"Whatcha looking at driftwood!?" Ginjo asked delivering a side kick to Hiroki head sending him sliding through the dirt his white shirt now a pale brown, with green grass stains. Hiroki however forced himself to planting a hand into the dirt. The first sign of resistance he'd shown all fight.

Fight. Hiroki hated violence.

Pushing himself to his feet the dirtied Senju stood up. "Stop!" He barked an order at Ginjo. "Leave Kohaku-san alone!" Hiroki's fists were balled and he could feel himself pushing chakra towards him like he would with any medical technique... but medical techniques were percise, this wasn't a scalpel it was a wrecking ball.

Ginjo scoffed at Hiroki. "I don't care what IT'S name is!" He charged in arm high fist balled ready to paste the Senju in that rich kid face of his!

Hiroki's fist came up and went forward. But his right knee buckled... or more so he knelt down in the middle of the counter punch and delivered it right to the ground between Ginjo's feet. Releasing all the Chakra at once.

A Geyser of earth formed under Ginjo's feet the unsuspecting Genin was sent into the air with what was now the contents of a crater where he'd been, letting out a "Yah!" as he was surprised by the violence of the backlash from the boy. A punch that if it would have connected with Ginjo would most likely have put him in the hospital... or worse.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:11 pm

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

Kohaku, who had been staring at his feet, slowly tilted his head upwards to look at the boys, a crazed look beginning to form in his eyes. The makings of a sadistic smile forming on his face. "This is interesting," he seethed. Hearing the yelling from Hiroki, he chuckled. Don't worry about me when your being dragged through the dirt. He tossed the tanto being held in his left hand slightly into the air, a foot or two about his head. He then reached for the kunai and ripped it out from his body. Pain flooded his body, but it only made his adrenaline pump harder. He threw the kunai at the weapon thrower, caught his tanto and charged Bansho.

The opening to attack his mid section was there. The large mass of the sword swung down to meet Kohaku before he could reach the wielder, but this was what he had planned. He jumped to the right, ran past Bansho. he sword slammed into the ground, leaving the boy unable to react quickly enough. Kohaku took both oh his mini-daggers and dug them into the boys mid section and left calf, then quickly jumped away as the sword was swung right for his arms. Bansho dropped to one knee, the pain obviously affecting him. "Now stay down you damned Brute."

His right arm fell limp to his side. I guess that is all I had in me... He sheathed the dagger in his left hand and reached down to pick up the one he had dropped. "What, is this all the demon is made up of?" Hari chided. "I can't be-" He was cut off by the sound of an explosion behind them. Kohaku turned to see Hiroki's fist planted into the ground and the leader of this group flying backwards. That was a punch???
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Hiroki Senju

The smoke from his attack dissipated as Hiroki stood up. His fist still smoldering as if all the rage in him was let out at once through it. Hiroki hated violence for just this reason, now Ginjo's family and friends would be after him with a vengeance, even if the boy was unhurt, which was unlikely with how far he'd been knocked back by the blast, even though it wasn't a direct hit.

"I asked nicely." Hiroki growled as though something else had taken him over completely. He was completely done with this fight and everyone involved. "Get LOST!" He roared at the last man standing on the other team. His fists still clenched and he could feel himself pushing more and more chakra into them.

Hiroki was beaten, battered, bruised and bleeding, but he had a lot of fight left in him as though all the violence he'd built up was pouring out of him all at once like a waterfall.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:02 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

Hari tossed a kunai at Kohaku, which he blocked with ease. "You heard the kid, get outta here," he proclaimed through heavy breaths. Hari looked at the bloodied boy then to his partner, Bansho, who was sprawled out on the field tending to his wounded leg. Mumbling something under his breathe, Hari moved over to Bansho, propped him up on his shoulder and began to walk away. "We'll get you next time demon, and you too, pampered boy," He growled, vanishing behind the trees outside of the clearing.

Kohaku sighed and looked at Hiroki. There are some serious angry vibes surrounding him. He walked over to a tree and dropped down to sit, pain rushing through his body still. "Damn, this hurts..." He looked up at the target of this fight. "And that is one hell of a punch you got."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 3:23 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"I suppose a move like that would seem powerful...to a genin" a voice came. As the boys looked over they'd see a tall man with a slim build, though well toned. He wore black pants and a jacket of red and black, and those red eyes stood out most of all. "But to anyone else, I wouldn't count on them to start shaking in their boots" he said as he crossed his arms.

"And if I were you two, I would have broken one of their legs before they left. Trust me when I say they wouldn't come back for a rematch any time soon. Now you just pissed them off"
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:41 pm

Hiroki Senju

Hiroki turned and sat back against the tree next to Kohaku. He they were both pretty beaten up, "Gimme a second and I'll look at your wounds, make sure that you're not bleeding too bad." Hiroki knew that there was nothing life threatening right now. Running his arm over his face, Hiroki removed the blood dripping from a busted lip and coming down from a scratch on his cheek.

Then the man arrived with nothing even sort of friendly to say. "Yeah, but my family hasn't sent anything but Genin after me... unless that's changed." Hiroki replied to the man using the tree to push himself to his feet, the few moment rest had done wonders for his fatigue, namely without the adrenaline he felt withered physically. He wasn't sure if the man was sent by his family or not but he wasn't going to be sitting when he decided if that was the case.

"Ginjo-sama." Obviously Hiroki was paying lipservice to his opponent. "Has a broken collar bone, from the way he landed, the other two were his lackeys they won't come back without him." Hiroki argued, looking back to where Ginjo had landed and imagining him running off with an arm limp at his side, holding the base of his neck.

It was becoming apparent this man had different motives than to drag him back to his family. He didn't seem the type to take a payoff from a big family like his only to bring their wayward son back to them. Hiroki would move over to his new friend doing a long string of hand seals, with his hands glowing green, Hiroki started working on the worst wounds his comrade had endured.
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

Kohaku breathed slow and heavy, the adrenaline still flowing strong after the fight. A tall man landed nearby them after a voice echoed displeasure with their performance. he insticitvely moved his healthy arm and gripped the handle of his sheathed dagger. "Breaking their legs would have been telling them they were good enough to hamper a rematch," he said with a soft chuckle.

Hiroki began to make his way over to him and, as a response, he released his grip on the dagger. Soon, relief flowed through his shoulder as the boy starting healing him. "Medical ninjutsu, eh?" He pointed out to himself. He then looked up to the stranger towering over the genin. "Since he won't do it, then I'll ask. Who the hell're you?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:18 am

Hanyou Rakdos
"The weakness of your opponent is no excuse to show mercy. When your enemy plans to show none, you must show none," Rakdos said without hesitation. "You have won today's battle, but you could have won many future battles had you only put them down for good. An enemy is an enemy, that rarely changes. I'll make sure you learn that," Rakdos said as he looked the boys over.

"Besides, with medical ninjutsu, it won't take them long to be fully healed and now they'll be pissed off and want to restore their honor. During my chunin exams I always made sure to cut off a finger or two before leaving them behind."

When the other boy touched his dagger, Rakdos just smiled. "Cute, I could use one hand and defeat you, even if you were good with that thing...so far you two aren't very impressive. I hope that you're planning on at least trying to impress me as we go through this" the man said as his red eyes gleamed.

"I am Rakdos Hanyou, and I am your Jounin instructor."
Back to top Go down
Marz
Kage
Kage
Marz

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:46 am

Hiroki Senju

"Yes." Hiroki agreed with Kohaku's question about the techniques he was exercising. He would for now ignore the man that showed and talked about how mercy was weakness and all of that old school ninja crap. Talking about teaching them about how to keep out of future battles, by killing current enemies. Talking about medical techniques like he was a practitioner himself. Medical techniques weren't magic healing potions. The body of the recipient was still did most all of the work when healing.

"Honor? They were handily beaten when coming at us three on two, for money. They didn't have any honor in the first place." Hiroki corrected his would be teacher, obviously unimpressed, not really recognizing anything else he said.

Standing the Senju boy turned to his would be teacher and bowed. "It was nice to meet you Hanyou-san." With that Hiroki would turn back to his new friend. "I have no intention of being here if they decide to come back. We should get some food and find a place to kick back."
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Gohan
Academy Student
Academy Student
Gohan

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:08 am

Kohaku Hanyou Ryou

Kohako scratched around the slight cut on his cheek. Unimpressive blah blah bl-. His inner mocking was abruptly ended at the name of the new man. A HANYOU? His eyes darted to the man and closely studied him. Hanyou hanyou hanyou. The surname echoed through his mind. A hanyou in the village? Why? Finally, he recognized the second half of the man's words. My instructor? What is this, some cruel joke? Wait, OUR instructor? Who is the third, what is going on? Unease swept through him as he slowly stood up. He did not agree with the current situation. However, the words of the Senju snapped him out of this partial daze.

"Uh, yea.. sure..." His voiced trailed off. "Wait, if your OUR instructor, then who is the third member?"
Genin
Stamina:
Speed:
Strength:
Intelligence:
C. Control:
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:21 am

Hanyou Rakdos
Rakdos appeared next to Hiroki after he turned his back towards the Hanyou. Within a moment a red tail appeared from behind Rakdos before wrapping its way around Hiroki's neck and lifting him in to the air. The boy would be struggling for breath easily. "As I was saying, they don't need honor to kill you later. Make a decision that stupid again in my presence, and I promise you that you'll both be kicked out of the shinobi program, I'll see to that," Rakdos said as his tail didn't loosen on Hiroki at all.

"In regards to your third teammate, there won't be one. You were both selected for a very specific and dangerous new program that you will not discuss with anyone else. Why you ask? I'm guessing the village doesn't give a fuck about if you two live or die, so I'd just get used to it," Rakdos said before looking over to see how Hiroki was doing.

"Don't ever turn your back on someone you insulted, it tends to work out really bad for you...understand?" Rakdos asked even though the constriction of the boy's throat made it so he couldn't talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))   Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Park Place Panic!!! ((Milestone: Team Meeting))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next