Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. "I get around it okay dispute the fact that I don't have much frame of reference." Moving closer to him, she kissed him, wrapping her arms around his shoulder. "What do you want me to make you? I can make you anything you want. I know your not big on meat, so I guess we're gonna have to have it to keep Kiba from in-sighting a riot. I'm sure between no meat and Akiko he'll die." She said with a smile on her lips.

"Is there any meat that you really even like? I like chicken, but other than that I'm not really allowed to eat red meat. It's too fattening. That and well..." She trailed off. "There are three things you need everyday - fats, proteins, and carbs. Proteins i get from chicken." She shrugged. "My knowledge about nutrition is why I'm as thin as I am. My sensei and teammates hate me for it." A smile cross her lips.

"My sensei is pretty... crazy when it comes to extreme dieting."

Akiko pulled harder, because if it didn't work the first time it has to work the second time. Her eyes starting to tear and she thought she heard Kiba call her name, which only made her more upset, pulling out, trying to thrash it out of her body. Crying out, she pulled once more. Turning, she saw Kiba this time, making her eyes widen. "K-Kiba-kun..." She whispered. "I'm... fine.. I just..." Looking at her shoulder, she glanced back at him uncertainly. "I'm not strong enough to get it out." Putting a hand on the rod, she tried to push it up, but didn't go anywhere. "Why are you being nice to me...?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:43 am

Shino kissed Aaliyah back softly as she mentioned that they would have to cook something with meat to keep Kiba happy. He didn’t blame that logic, what Kiba was doing wasn’t the easiest thing after all. “I do enjoy the occasional meat, I just don’t hunger for it like most men my age do”, he retorted with a small smile as he gazed at Aaliyah’s eyes. “I think that you’re in wonderful shape myself if it means anything to you”, he said with a soft wink. “Chicken is good, although I might just cut some up and throw it in a salad. It adds a bit of nice flavor to it actually”

“Oh my god Akiko”, Kiba said softly as he saw all the damage that had been done to her. He ran over, at first ignoring her question as he ripped the pipe straight out. Trying to go slow would only make things worse after all. After that he punched the wall open even more so that he could free Akiko’s hand. He didn’t care if Shino freaked out, he’d pay for all the damages himself. HE then moved Akiko’s out for her. “I’m sorry, we did it to make you upset for Youki”, he said seriously. HE couldn’t lie to her when she was like this. “I’m sorry……..I did it because I was scared”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:59 am

Aaliyah poked his forehead so he sat down in one of the chairs in the kitchen. Looking over her shoulder, she looked around, and upon seeing no one, climbed into his lap, straddling his hips. "You eat sorta like a woman on diet. It amuses me." Pulling his hood off his head, she kissed his cheek and then unbuttoned the top part of his jacket to see his face. "I sorta have the feeling you like my body, otherwise it wouldn't have the effect on you it did." Leaning closer, her lips were so close to his ear it was amazing if he couldn't feel it even if they weren't in contact. "I'm surprised nothing happened this morning when we went shopping."

When the pipe moved a lot of the pressure that was on her body was instantly released. Sitting down, she started to heal her shoulder, wincing slightly. "Well... why didn't you just tell me that? You didn't have to be mean to me. I can lie to him if I really want to." Blood continued to pour from her arm, and getting another idea, she formed a hand sign and blew fire onto the wounds. They stopped bleeding, closed, but burns were left on her skin. Standing up, she looked up at him. "I could never really be mad at you..." She said softly, looking at the ground. "But... you have to make it up to me!" She defended. Looking around, she seemed unsure. "Can... we go to your house so I can change and shower? I don't like this place. It's like a prison..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:12 am

Shino allowed himself to be pushed into the chair, assuming that Aaliyah was going to cook while he sat there, of course what came next was a bit of a better surprised once she got into his lap. He smiled as she kissed his cheek and unbutton the top part of his jacket. He took off his glasses and slid them into his jacket pocket. “Amuses you huh?”, he asked with a small smile before giving a better smile soon after. “Aaliyah, people were shocked as it was, if anything more happened I’m pretty sure more than one person would have been sent to the hospital from shock”

“Because we wanted you to be able to trick Youki, and Aaliyah just isn’t sure that you can pretend to be mad or sad about me”, he remarked softly as he watched her beginning to heal herself. Just because of those few words she had done this to herself? Aaliyah was right, she was really getting addicted to Kiba. He gave a nod at her last few words. “I promise that I’ll make it up to you. I’ll never do that again”, he said before standing up fully. “I can get you out of here with my nose, I think there’s a window nearby that we can sneak out of”, he said before looking at her. “Should I carry you?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:27 am

Shrugging, Aaliyah's arms wrapped around his neck. "Yeah... I know. But considering shock and disproving that you're a freak was my aim..." her forehead rested against his. "I guess that means we succeeded, right?" She questioned. "Everyone knows we're together, which... I suppose is good and bad." She kissed him. "But I won't have it any other way..."

Akiko's face fell slightly. "But... She wants me to be around Youki, and be mad at you?" She asked, looking at him uncertainly. "About what she talked about earlier, right? Him wanting her to be with you?" Walking over to him, she sighed. "I... think I can do that. I'll just remember how I felt just now." Looking at him, she smiled softly. "Yeah... you should carry me!" She walked over to him, not sure if he wanted her to get on his back of it he wanted to hold her in his arms. Due to her injury, she decided it would hurt less if she rode on his back. Walking behind him, she put her hands on his shoulders and jumped onto his back, holding his sides with her legs, feeling his hands grab her legs.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 2:51 am

“Well if that was your aim than I’m pretty sure that you hit your target like an arrow”, Shino said with a smile and light chuckle. “I can guarantee that no one woke up thinking that was going to happen”, he said happily. “I wouldn’t have it any other way either. You and me…..once this is all over, I think I see bright things in our future”, he said softly.

Kiba just nodded at her words. “Yes, me and Aaliyah were both worried that you wouldn’t be able to do it unless you were truly upset. The only way to make you feel that way was to think Aaliyah hurt you through me. But listen, I swear that she didn’t do anything”, he said as he looked Akiko right in the eyes. “On my life I swear she didn’t lay a finger on me while we were away, my heart is yours”, he said with a smile. “Now come on, let’s get you home”, he said as he crouched to allow Akiko better access to his back. Once she was on her wrapped his arms around his legs and took off, heading for the nearest window so that they could head home.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 am

Aaliyah kissed him. "I suppose." She whispered, her hand sliding over his cheek, down his jawline, to his chest before pulling his glasses from his pocket. "So... what do you want me to make? You should choose what we're eating for once."

Akiko's arms wrapped around Kiba's neck and she rested her head on his shoulder, eyes closing. Now, she felt so much more content when she had before. This had nothing to do with him not loving her; he did. It made her fear melt away when the realization set in that she wasn't scared. "You can teach me to lie and what you want me to say..." She whispered, eyes closed. The wind whisked over them, making her feel content, comfortable. Why did she always feel this way with him? Light, airy... like in no other time in her life her soul was alive.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 am

Shino just smiled as Aaliyah’s hand trailed across the upper half of his body until she grabbed and pulled out his glasses. “Me choose the food huh?”, he questioned as he thought about it. “Well, I always did enjoy a good cheesy pasta dish, throw in a bit of meat and it would be good too”, he suggested.

It didn’t take Kiba long to find a window that they could get out of. He just had to go up a floor till fresh garden air was right on top of him. The Aburame compound was surrounded by all manner of plants after all. Kiba opened the window and leapt out, quickly making his way towards his own house, not caring if Aaliyah bitch slapped him or not. “Don’t worry about that right now, let’s just get you cleaned up”, he said before quickly making his way inside.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:37 am

"I love how easy you are to please." She whispered, her lips brushing against his. Standing up, she held his glasses in her hands for a moment. Looking behind her again, a smile brightened on her full lips. Putting them on, she walked into the kitchen, leaving him by himself as she started to gather ingredients to make enough for all four of them.

Akiko smiled at him. "Do you want to take a shower with me?" She asked, shifting on his back as they went inside. Sliding off his back once they reached his room, she smiled, rubbing her eyes and looking down at the blood that had soaked through her clothing. And now, of course, he was covered in blood as well. "Does.. it bother you?" She asked, pulling off her shirt because they were alone together in his room. "The blood I mean... I know you can smell it." As she continued to undress, she glanced up at him.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:56 am

“Only in certain things my dear, you just happen to always make me happy”, Shino said honestly as he looked up at her. She opened up his glasses as if she was about to place them on him, but apparently the woman had other things in mind. She smiled greatly before slipping them onto herself and proceeding to cook. “More than just a fashion statement aren’t they? Comfortable too”, he added with a grin.

Kiba gave a nervous gulp as Akiko asked if he wanted to shower with her. There was just something off about all the blood, and knowing that he had been a large part of the cause to it. “It does actually, I don’t like smelling your blood”, he admitted as she got undressed in front of him. “It just……I don’t know”, he said as he shook his head. “I’m sorry”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:06 am

Turning to face him as she turned the stove on, Aaliyah smiled. "Yeah, but they look better on you." she shrugged her shoulders. "You might get used to it, but you never know." She lifted the glasses to wink at him. "Do you want to help me cook?" She asked, her hair trailing over her back as she looked back at him.

Akiko looked up at him, holding her shirt in front of her chest, tilting her head to the side. "Why are you sorry? I already told you that I wouldn't be angry if you made it up to me." Taking a few steps towards him, she threw her shirt. All of her over clothing had been removed; but she stood there in a blood speckled bra and panties which had not been touched by blood. "I'm sorry..." She whispered. "Please don't be mad at me, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:11 am

“Well what can I say dear, I’m just a trend setter, didn’t you know that?”, Shino asked jokingly. After all he had never really been into style or fashion that much. He wore what he like, which is basically the clothing of his clan. Shino shrugged. “I’ll do what I can as long as you tell me what to do”, he said as he stood up and made his way over to her.

Kiba looked down at Akiko who had stripped down so that she was only wearing her bra and panties now. His nose twitched as he got that familiar feeling in his chest. Aaliyah had said no to, but as long as Akiko could lie than it would all be okay right? Kiba just smiled and got onto one knee. “I’m not mad at you, now how about we go and enjoy that shower together okay?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:23 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. "I know that. I'll find something that you can start in Konoha before i go again. Then when I come back, we'll see what happens." She leaned over, kissing him softly. "I love you." She pulled him over to her. "Support me." she teased. "I need strong arms around me so I don't fall." Her voice was childish and whiny.

Something inside Akiko paused and then started beating faster than a cheetah after it just ran in a blistering heat for 10 minutes. Eyes wide, she felt his hands against hers. It felt like her heart was trying to break from her ribs and jump into his hands. "I love you..." She whispered, bending down to kiss him, unsure of what else she could do. "I... I think we can do that. A shower... sounds really nice." A smile touched her lips and she hugged him. "And, I promise that I won't tell Aaliyah you talked to me ok? That and I'll be sure to be really upset when I see Youki."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 am

“Something tells me that your choice of clothing for me wouldn’t exactly be something that I would prefer”, Shino said with a small smile, knowing that Aaliyah liked the out there fashion types. “And I love you”, he said before he was pulled close and heard her asking him to support her. “Oh fine”, he said as his arms wrapped around and held her softly. “Like this?”

“And I love you too Akiko”, Kiba whispered softly before he allowed his lips to meet hers. God he cared about her so much. He stood up but kept hold onto her hands. “Let’s go take that shower and than we can worry about Youki, it’s not something that we need to worry about right now”, he said with a smile. He wanted her to be happy right now.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 am

Aaliyah grinned. "You said that you'd wear anything I made you, and relax... I don't want you to dress like I do. I can make men's clothing even if I barely ever practice it. Believe it or not, it's not different from clothes I make myself." His arms laced around her, causing her to lean back into his chest, letting out a small contented sound. "That's perfect.." She whispered, kissing his lips. "Now I know nothing will happen to me."

Akiko felt him kiss her back and went light headed, as if she was about to pass out. Thankfully however, she stayed conscious. Smiling at him, she closed her hand around as they walked off towards the bathroom. "Kiba-kun?" She asked, looking up into his eyes, after all, he was much taller than she was. "I'll do anything to make you happy!" Laughing, she hugged him, smiling. She knew that everything would be ok, and if he did anything it was because he had to, not because he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:57 am

Shino just gave a small laugh. “Just a joke love, I would honestly wear anything you made for me. I know that you wouldn’t make anything for me unless you were absolutely sure that I’d love it……you’re just that good to me”, he added. As she leaned back into him and spoke those words Shino didn’t know what to say. It was so touching, so sweet. It would’ve been a little cheesy…..but she really meant it. His arms wrapped around her a little more tightly, as if he really didn’t want anything to ever touch her but him.

As the kiss broke Kiba could only smile at how happy he felt. This girl had brought him more joy than anyone else ever had. “Yeah Akiko?”, he asked as she spoke his name. Her words brought an even larger grin on his face, the one that he was always known for. “And I’ll always do anything for you Akiko, always”, he said softly as he just held her and didn’t want this moment to ever end.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:02 am

Aaliyah smiled. "I know you would, but if you don't like something I still expect you to tell me." She informed seriously. "Because I can either change it or do something else with it." Shrugging, her voice went low and husky. "Like... I could wear it... with nothing else." As they finished preparing everything, she hit a button on the oven as the preheat finished and put it in, setting the timer. "Well we have about 25 minutes before it's done."

Akiko snaked out of his arms childishly. Laughing, she darted across the room. For some reason whenever she did anything that involved moving quickly, it interested him than some of her other actions. Did he like it when she ran off or something? Smiling at him, she turned on the shower, but didn't get in or undress anymore. Looking up at him innocently, she backed away until her back hit the wall.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:35 am

“Is that so? Well than consider it a promise love”, Shino said seriously. “Although I do hope that you won’t just get angry if I say something is wrong like some girls would”, he added with a joking laugh. Aaliyah wasn’t that kind of person, she wouldn’t do that to him. He glanced over as she finished the preparations on the timer. “Twenty five minutes huh? What to do for twenty five minutes?”,, he asked before giving her a light kiss on the neck.

Kiba’s eyes widened as Akiko suddenly broke free and ran away with a childish. Oh how he loved it when she did that. He just smiled and quickly began going after her. He darted right into the bathroom as Akiko turned on the hot water before she completely undressed. He smiled as Akiko looked at him before slowly moving back to the wall. He slowly walked up to her, removing his jacket as he did so. “you look extra beautiful today”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 pm

"Why would I get mad at you over something so stupid?" She asked, turning around in his arms so her chest was against his. "Mmm..." Arms wrapping around his neck, she drew him a bit closer. Her skin stood on end when he lips found their way to her neck, which only made her draw closer to him. "I love you.." She whispered, looking up into his eyes to kiss him. This time however, her eyes were obscured by his glasses.

Akiko smiled at him when he said he was beautiful. Somehow, as many times as he said it to her, she still wanted him to continue saying it. As he came closer, her eyes looked around for a way to get away from him if she needed it. Drawing closer, she looked up at him timidly, as if she was unsure about what to do. Pressing harder into the wall, she blinked at him innocently, as if she expected nothing to happen...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:10 pm

“You’ll find that the women of the leaf can be very fickle about things like this, despite how sad it all is”, shino remarked as Aaliyah turned so that his arms were now around her back. As she drew closer he held her more tightly, not wanting her to move away. “And I love you Aaliyah”, he whispered softly until their lips met, and all sound was cut off from him.

The way that she looked around for a way to get out, it was pretty cute. Kiba just smiled as he got down to one knee so that they were closer together. He grabbed her softly by the sides, as if ensuring that she wasn’t going to get away. He then slowly leaned in to give her a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Aaliyah kissed him back, feeling her back meet the counter as he pushed her back while the two kissed. Her hands moved up his body to pull the jacket from it. For some reason, when they were alone, or at least in the house, she didn't like it covering his body. To be completely honest, she hated it when he wore clothes at all. It was passed the point where she was shy around his body and uncertain what to expect - the clothes that held his frame where a mask from everyone else, but not from her. She already knew what was there...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Shino pressed forward into Aaliyah as their lips met and they kissed. God how he loved her, it was just such an amazing feeling to share. It was like waking up in heaven. He felt her hit the counter as her arms came up to start playing with his jacket and began to remove it. She hated it when he covered himself like this. It was like he just wasn’t the same person to her. HE didn’t care, he just loved her so much. She loved him for what was behind the mask, an eternal love that would die for her. A mate for life as Kiba would put it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Aaliyah couldn't help but smile into their stream of hot kisses. It seemed that no matter what she did, he still loved her. His body was buzzing, she could feel his heart beat through his shirt, and his body radiated off of hers. It seemed that the two of them were connected in a way that triggered reactions within the body of the other with no effort. Maybe that old wise tale was true? Maybe they once shared a soul, their bodies were conjoined. Time pulled them apart, and now that they found one another; they longed for the connection they once shared. The connection they only had when their bodies made up for what she lacked and he had excess.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Perfection, that was what Aaliyah and Shino were when they were together. They both had so many of the same ideas, views, feelings as the other, and yet in some things they couldn’t be even more opposite. They didn’t look at each other physically, there was a deeper understanding that no power on this earth could get rid of. Not even Youki with all his power could break something that was so strong. His power was like shooting a rubber band at a wall of steel. It couldn’t even scratch it.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:48 pm

Aaliyah slid her body up onto the counter, pulling him closer, her legs opening so he could move bewteen them to press against her as they kissed. Smiling at him, she held his shirt, pulling him much closer to her. "You're so amazing.." she muttered in a short break in the kiss to take a deeper breath; moving closer, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you..." She muttered, holding him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next