Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:13 am

Smiling, she felt much safer knowing that Shibi had more power and that it only took him and one other person. "Don't you have any say in these matters?" She asked. "Surely they also want to know what you have to say, even though you made it clear last night. You ARE the only heir, and besides, they'll all serve you one day, won't they?" She questioned. "Well... serve in a very broad sense." She ran her hands up the sides of his jacket, playing with the zipper in an absent minded fashion

Aaliyah pushed him teasingly. "Why didn't you sleep?" She asked, irritation clear in her voice. "You didn't have to stay up all night watching me. I'd have been fine if you slept you know..." Taking his hand, she nodded, kissing him softly before pushing backwards towards the bed. When his legs hit the foot board, it didn't take much for him to fall backwards onto the soft half make bed. Climbing ontop of him, she spun off to lay beside him. "I really do love you..." She said, leaning up to kiss his lips again. They were like an ultimate drug. Cuddling up beside him, she rested her head on his shoulder. "Make sure you sleep." It seemed like half a demand and half a request. "Good night..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:34 am

“Well not one that actually gets to vote, obviously I think they would figure I’d take sides too easily”, Shino pointed out. “Politics are an ugly thing, but they help with the balance of power which is something that I can respect…..I kinda with the village didn’t have so much at times”, he admitted off to the side. “Being heir is my birth right yes, just as it was for my father. But that doesn’t mean that I can do anything I want and get away with it. I’m allowed certain privileges but there are rules that restrict me as well”

He only laughed as he found himself suddenly pushed back onto the bed before Aaliyah fell down against him as well. God she was so intoxicating. When she was with him and when she was happy there was absolutely nothing that they couldn’t do. They made such great magic when their bodies intertwined like this. He kissed her back softly, resting a hand up against her cheek. Her skin was so soft, like it would break if he pressed it at all. “And I love you as well Aaliyah”, he said softly. “Don’t worry I really will sleep this time, I promise…….good night love”, he said softly before let his eyes go shut.

Shino was suddenly awoken as the sound of his door opening shot him up awake. He quickly looked up, the haze of sleep slowly leaving his eyes. “Father?”, Shino asked curiously. “What’s going on?”, he questioned curiously. For a long moment Shibi just stared at the boy, and Aaliyah who had most likely awoken. He shook his head slowly as if apologizing for what was about to happen. Suddenly two Aburame pulled a blindfolded man into the room, barely able to even stand at this point. He was about to fall over it seemed. He was blindfolded and Shino had no idea who this was, but someone would………..
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 am

Aaliyah nodded. "That makes sense. As much as I know politics suck, sometimes them working out in a certain person's benefit is all the better." She rested her body against his. When she was with him, a feeling that she was so much more comfortable with passed over her. She was in a blissful state were nothing and no one mattered but them. The act of just being with him made the world around them non existent; like they could just... blissfully float away. The feeling was amazing, and so difficult for her to understand or even explain. As they fell asleep, the feelings continued, and despite what happened, her dream was a good one.

Suddenly, she felt shino bolt up, twisting out of her arms almost violent as if they were being attacked. Shifting her weight, she looked up, blinking. Rubbing her eyes, she twisted her legs to support her a bit as she pulled her body into a sitting position. "Shibi..." She half slurred, making it clear that her body and mind were not in the mood to be awake at the current moment. "Why is this so..."

A laugh cut her off, soon followed by the man moving from the arms of the two men around him. He managed to walk a straight line to the bed. As the remainder of the clan shifted into the room, his hand reached out, tangled in Aaliyah's shoulder length blonde and brown hair. As his fingers slid within the locks, they closed, and violently, his arm jerked her upwards, off the bed she was standing beside him. With surprising strength for his blood alcohol level, he slammed her into the wall, his other hand holding her thin neck, but he wasn't squeezing.

"What... have I told you...?" He asked, his voice low and almost evil. "I warned you before you left not to turn into a whore, but it seems that there is nothing out of the realm of possibility for you, is there? Playing your part too well." The hand that once rested in her hair moved to slap her across the face, causing her head to move to the side, her hair falling over her face. It however did not hide the red mark that appeared instantly. "You couldn't even pick a good clan to whore around in... One that has skill, or status, money, power... No... you had to pick the creepiest one because you're not beautiful enough to get any other right? Bitch." he hit her again, but this time harder than the time before that.

Spitting at her, he turned to the clan leaders. "Sorry..." He pulled Aaliyah's hair again, a lot harder this time though. This time, he pulled her harder towards the door. "I'll be sure to keep the whore on a tighter leash. She won't bother you again. Come on bitch." He muttered, dragging her towards the door. "Someone needs to talk to ANBU and tell them about her sexual indiscretions and pay whatever consequences that entails."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:57 pm

What happened next was like watching a nightmare roll to life out of your very nightmares. As long as Shino had known Aaliyah she had never been one to shy away from anything. She almost always held a face of courage and happiness. The only times she didn’t was when she was afraid of losing him because of what she was involved in. She was such a strong individual, and watching her reaction to her father appearing was far worse than anything Shino wanted to expect. She looked frozen, as if she truly couldn’t do a single thing to help herself against him. Why didn’t she use her chakra to make him go away? Watching her being forced up to her feet nearly brought a cringe to his face. He was about to reach for a kunai to teach this guy a lesson when a single hand by his father forced him to stop. Shino bit down on his lip, knowing that his father wouldn’t let him take Aaliyah.

Not only was this man physically beating the woman that Shino loved more than anything in the world, but he was also insulting the clan as a whole! Shino may not have gotten along well with others but the clan was still his direct family and always would be. They had all watched each other’s backs and protected one another, the future would be no different. They had their reasons to be scared of Aaliyah, which is why they forcefully brought her father in for them. Shibi was outvoted, he had to do as the tribal leaders wished.

Shibi was barely holding himself from going killer wasp on this guy. It was bad enough that he clearly didn’t love his daughter at all but he was abusing her right in front of the leaders of a much esteemed clan. The shot at the clan caused Shibi and most of the other leaders to tense in anger, hearing his words of anger. Shibi didn’t care if this guy was drunk or not, he was going to pay for his horrible choice of words. But the ultimate line was drawn when he tried to take Aaliyah. Shibi suddenly stepped forward, not caring if he had the other clan leader’s support or not. “I’m afraid that we don’t quite need you actually”, he said with a seemingly warm smile. Within a moment Shibi unleashed the attack, gathering his fingers together and using his strength to jab the man right into the throat, than he quickly kicked straight into the man’s knee all the while not caring if the bone broke or not, and finally Shibi spun on the spot and grabbed the man by the back of the neck before throwing him out the door and into the wall outside the room. As Shibi spun to throw him he had one arm wrap around Aaliyah and draw her close. If this man looked back he would see that Aaliyah was officially under the protection of the Aburame clan. Touching her again would be a very grave mistake.

“Leave…………….NOW!”, Shibi shouted.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Aaliyah winced. All of his attacks ripped at her, but she had no reason to argue with him. From an outsider point of view, including Kiba, Hinata, Kurenai, and even half Shino's clan believe that she is a prostitute. How could she argue with him when technically speaking, she had sex with a man she barely knew... Her entire body grew cold and numb as he continued to insult her. She glared when he insulted Shino's family. Truth be told, he didn't find any of Konoha's clans good enough to be within his family through marriage to his daughter. He always said he'd marry her off.

As he pulled her hair, she put up no resistance towards him, but looked at Shino, almost desperately asking for his help. Fighting against her father wasn't really an option for her. It never was.

However, something different happened, someone else attacked her father, and her eyes grew wide before she knew who it was. Something grabbed onto her and pulled her over, arms wrapping around her. Seeing her father land against a wall, she winced in Shibi's arm. Shocked, she turned her head to look up at him. "W-Why... did you do that?" She asked, unsure of what to do. It didn't surprise her that he stopped him, but he attacked him? Why would he do such a thing? Her father was a drunk, but he was still important.

Standing once he regained consciousness. His eyes narrowed. "This isn't the end..." He added, seeing the others ready to battle him. Even drunk he wasn't stupid enough to try something foolish like battle them. Then, he took off from the estate.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Shino couldn’t help but want to do something, anything even! He just wanted to leap up from his chair and beat the crap out of the man that was hurting the woman he loved. He had no right, he didn’t even deserve to be her father. Aaliyah should have had loving parents that would want the best for her. This man didn’t care about her at all. It was the first time he had seen her in many years and all he could do was call her a worthless whore. The look that Aaliyah shot to Shino pushed him over the edge, it was almost as if she was begging to be saved. He couldn’t let her go like that. He got up, ready to strike when suddenly Shibi beat the living crap out of the dude. Shino just stood there stunned. Dang, his dad had game!

Shibi made sure that his arm didn’t loosen on Aaliyah at all. He wasn’t even going to give this jerk another chance to embarrass himself any further. If this guy laid another finger on Aaliyah he would make sure to return it twenty fold, and it would definitely involve his bugs getting their fill for the day. Shibi slowly turned his head down, looking down at Aaliyah as she questioned why he had done that. “Much like my son I will always be willing to protect you and fight anyone that tries to hurt you Aaliyah”, he said with a soft smile. “You will be safe here, I promise”

The fellow clan leaders stepped forward, now seemingly united against this man who had disgraced their halls. Aaliyah had been telling the truth, and now it was obvious why she hadn’t wanted to see her father. Two of them glanced at each other for a moment before letting out a single nod. The one that had accused Aaliyah earlier made his way forward and bowed. “We believe you Aaliyah, forgive us for our suspicions”, he said before looking up at her. “You now have the protection of the entire clan…….is there anything we can do to make up for what we forced you through tonight?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 pm

Aaliyah saw Shino tense and she could feel him a few steps behind her. However, her eyes remained locked with Shibi's, through his glasses. Smiling at him, she instantly felt better. So... he would protect her? Wrapping her arms around him tightly, she held him in a tight embrace. "Thank you so much..." She whispered, closing her eyes as she held onto him. Much like Shino, he was strong, which was hidden by much of his closing. "Really... Thank you for not letting him take me." Looking up at him, she looked worried before glancing outside. Her father was gone.

Turning her head, she seemed shocked when the others approached her. She tensed, but then, soon after, she smiled and relaxed. "Thank you..." She smiled at them. "I don't need anything. You accepted me, so, just you allowing me to be with Shino is enough. I don't think that I'll need much of your protection now." She said, bowing towards them.

Feeling Shibi still close to her, she turned to face him. Looking at his eyes, she blinked, tilting her head to the side. She seemed to make a decision, before reaching up, putting her hands on the sides of them glasses to take them off so she could also see his eyes. Considering what they just put her through, this is what she wanted as payment, but would never say that unless they objected. She'd seen Shino's eyes, and his love for her was strong. Shibi also seemed to love her (in a non-sexual way; unlike his son) and to her, that meant she also deserved to see his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:57 pm

Shibi had his eyes trail after Aaliyah’s father, almost as if he could see through the very walls that the man was passing. He didn’t care if he became Hokage one day, he would never be allowed to enter this place, this home again. This was a sacred place, and he had no right trying to take away someone that might as well be family in this house. Shibi felt Aaliyah’s embrace, smiling as she paid him respect for not allowing him to take her. “Please I would have beaten is drunk ass all the way to Kiri before I let him do that to you again, he picked the wrong day to mess with the Aburame household”

Shino could only smile as he was once again reminded about the love that Aaliyah held for his own father. Shibi was a good man, and definitely an excellent judge of character. The rest of the clan heads could now see that he wasn’t under any sort of control. He just loved Aaliyah, and Shibi was going to make sure that she wasn’t hurt.

Aaliyah’s next decision was definitely one that wasn’t easily missed. Shino’s eyes slightly widened as she reached up and grabbed them without even asking. She knew how sacred the eyes of an Aburame were! The clan leaders even turned their head, worried that they would see their leader’s eyes without being granted the permission that they needed. Shibi could only smile at how bold his future daughter was. “You have strong heart Aaliyah”, he said as the glasses came off. His eye lids were closed, a small tease from him before slowly opening them. They were like Shino’s but they were even more entrancing if that was possible.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:07 am

Aaliyah couldn't help but smile. The air suddenly became thick with the tension of her actions. Not that she really cared. She loved Shibi much more than she ever had her own father. Looking at him without seeing his eyes was strange for her. At this point, she was so used to knowing that Shino's eyes looked like when she looked at him, that it seemed unfair and foreign that she had not seen this eyes yet. Since they'd met; Shino had made it clear that their eyes were something that almost no one ever saw. They showed those they married, perhaps their children. But, that was it. Somehow though, it just made her feel all that much more powerful. She felt confident in the fact that she had earned to much trust him this man.

His eyes were closed, which made her pout. He was smiling however, so she knew that he wasn't upset. He showed no outward signs of being upset, including staying relaxed. Everyone else had looked away, but Aaliyah's golden eyes stared into his. Her eyes widened when his opened. "And you have beautiful eyes." She smiled, and then laughed. "It seems that all of Shino's best qualities have come from you." Looking up into his eyes, her smile widened a bit more and she wrapped her arms around him again. "Maybe it's just the way I was taught, but I picked the wrong clan to marry into considering it's hard for me not to look into someone's eyes when I speak to them."

Putting his glasses back on, she was content with seeing them once. The tension in the air only grew more and more dense when she compared their future clan heir to the current leader. It showed that she had already seen the eyes of their heir. "But you're eyes are darker than his. What color were Shino's mother's eyes? Where they brown too?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:56 am

The clan leaders couldn’t believe what was about to happen. There was an outsider that was about to take off their leader’s glasses! They couldn’t believe it for a moment. They knew that they owed Aaliyah one but this was going too far! Of course they had no idea that Shibi would be okay with this at all. The connection between them must be amazing, for someone outside of the leader’s direct line of family to see his eyes…..that was something that would go down in history. There was a connection, and it was one that showed that Aaliyah might as well be direct family for that was the honor that she deserved.

“Well I do definitely have many good and wonderful traits for him to choose from”, Shibi said with an honest shrug. “He definitely is his father’s kid, remind me sometime to show you a picture of me as a kid. You’ll be surprised by what you see”, he said with a modest chuckle. “And I wouldn’t say that you fell in love with the wrong clan, you just happened to get a couple of hard heads”, he said with a wide smile as he wrapped his arms around Aaliyah. Shino couldn’t help but feel a little shunned as his dad and girlfriend were holding each other in a tight embrace. He smiled though, glad that they were as close as they were.

“She had the lightest and prettiest color of brown that you have ever seen”, Shibi said as he gazed down in Aaliyah’s eyes. “They were the perfect combination of a light milk chocolate and hazelnut. I had never seen a pair of eyes like them……Shino is the closest one that I’ve ever seen come to it”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:31 am

To anyone else it would seem as if Shibi's ego could break the gates of Konoha should it take the form of water. However, Aaliyah knew better than to assume he was just being prideful. She knew how much he cared for her, and for his son - which lead her to have an unwavering trust in him that she'd never had in anyone else.

Aaliyah blinked for a moment. Tilting her head to the side, a smile dawned on her lips and she started to laugh. "You compared them to chocolate... That's exactly what I did when I saw Shino's eyes!" She hugged him again, smiling, feeling much better than she was before. Almost as if the incident with her father had never occurred. Her absence of such a figure in her life lead her to feel much stronger for Shibi than perhaps another girlfriend Shino would have had otherwise.

Noticing that there wasn't a body in contact with her, she turned her head to face the lover that had yet to touch or speak to her. Turning her head, Shibi's grip loosened as her body turned soon after. Moving away from him, a hand touched Shino's chest, chakra pulsating through his body, making Aaliyah smile.

"You know, I don't think he'd have held it against you if you hugged him to hug me." She teased, her arms now circling around his chest. Even though they seemed to be so alike, Shino's embrace was something that she wouldn't trade for the world. As strange as it was to consider, the legend of how humans were once one being with double the amount of limbs they have now, with two heads - it made so much sense. There had to be a piece of Shino's soul inside of her body. There was no other way she could love him as much as she did. It wasn't humanly possible for a love to exist like theirs. And, if there was, she'd had yet to see it.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:59 pm

Shibi could often be considered prideful, but those that knew him closely could always tell that he was always acting over the top on purpose. It made people smile, they were comforted by how he acted. If a leader could be happy in such troubling times, than why not them? It was one of the many tricks he used, and he found it to be most effective.

Shibi raised an eyebrow in confusion at first as Aaliyah laughed at the description that he gave. What in her mind did it look strange on a person? He tried picturing it again, maybe they just worked on her or something? Aaliyah’s next comment made him realize why she was laughing though. “Well they do say that great minds think alike, so I’m not really all that surprised really”, he said with a warm smile. “She would have liked you if she ever met you…..she would have liked you a lot”, he said with an honesty expression.

Upon seeing Aaliyah’s expression Shibi glanced over to see her looking over at Shino. God that boy looked like a boy who lost his first puppy. “Go give him a hug, god he needs it”, Shibi whispered teasingly before slowly letting go, allowing the two lovers to embrace each other fully. As a father, it was probably the greatest thing that Shibi had ever seen.

Shino just smiled as his arms wrapped around and laced together around her back. God she always felt so soft, so perfect when she was this close. It was like he was holding the key ingredient to perfection in his hands, and just the smallest wrong movement would shatter it forever. “Well, I thought you two were having a close moment, so I just let it pass”, he said with a smile as he watched Aaliyah. “I’m sorry that happened……I didn’t think they’d press this hard against father”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:22 am

Shibi's praise of her always made her feel better. It surprised her how much he cared for her and how easily such affection came. Was it just because she made Shino realize that he has a heart, or was there something else? Sure, he wanted his son to be happy, but... was there a little more to it than even that?

Aaliyah looked up at Shino, and sighed. "Well... considering that I get to be with you now." This smile was slightly weaker than before. "I really love you Shino, and if I had to face my father to be with you, then it was worth it. You're everything to me, and the fact that you've seen why I hate him. Why I hate being around him... I'm glad that you're willing to protect me. It seems that you're father is too, and frankly, that's all I need." She said, leaning up to kiss him.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, her body pressing into his passionately as her arms held him closer, her weight resting up on her toes to meet his lips. Because they'd been dragged out of bed so rapidly, her skin was a little cold because so much of it was revealed. To be honest, she never would have worn this around anyone other than Shino because of the suggestive nature of the garment, but it seemed that she didn't have any choice. Not to mention, she could feel eyes resting on her once more. Whether it was the clothes or the fact she was publicly kissing the clan's air was up for debate. The one thing Aaliyah had that she thought was her best feature where her shapely legs.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:38 am

Shino smiled, although it was a bit weak. Having to watch someone that he had never even met so forcefully abuse the woman that he loved wasn’t something that he enjoyed by any means. She was slapped, her hair was pulled, being forced to watch it was just too much for Shino to bare. He had held himself back, but at great pains to his own heart. The clan needed to see why she hated this man…..Shino needed to see why she hated this man. He definitely got the point, and so did the rest of them. “Well, we promise that within our power you won’t have to see him again. You’re protected now, and we will make sure to keep him away from you”, he whispered softly before having his lips softly press against hers. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, protecting her. She would never have to be afraid, not while he was watching out for her.

“Well gentlemen, as much as I know you’re all enjoying this……….get out”, Shibi said to the clan leader’s whose attention had turned to what Aaliyah was wearing. “out out out out out!”, he said as he literally forced the men out of the room. He grabbed the handle and chuckled as the happy couple. He gave them a small salute. “Adios kids”, he said before closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:46 am

Aaliyah heard Shino's explanation of his clan's new found trust and desire to protect her. That made her heart skip a beat to think about. Not only did he love her, but his family liked her enough to offer her protection. A bashful smile crossed her lips, and she was content with the habit of loving him. He was such a gentleman to her. As they kissed, she heard Shibi's voice not far behind her and it made her laugh a bit even though she was kissing Shino. All it served as opening her mouth, a light vibration entering his mouth, shaking his tongue as hers made contact with hers.

So... it seemed like it was more about what she was wearing. Not that it was strange, she was a woman, and they were men after all. Hearing the door closed, she slowly and reluctantly broke the long winded kiss she held with Shino. "I guess the men in your family like me." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 am

Shino couldn’t help but smile as well. Aaliyah’s father had been such a jerk to her that his entire family now had a desire to protect her. That and her father had been SO disrespectful as to mock the very Aburame clan itself. That was never a good idea. Shibi was laid back about things like that, but even he wouldn’t stand to have his entire family insulted in his own home. Shibi didn’t fight unless it was necessary, so him beating the crap out of Aaliyah’s father showed how offended he had been. He had also touched basically his daughter in law forcefully, THAT pushed Shibi over the edge.

Shino just gave a small laugh. “They can like you all they want, but loving you will always be my job”, he said with a serious smile. He loved her so much, and he didn’t ever want to see her taken away like that again. “Come on, I believe our sleep was interrupted”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:58 am

Aaliyah laughed as they walked out of the room. "Somehow I doubt that what you want to do at the current moment is sleep." She teased, her arms wrapping around his neck seductively. Smiling, she leaned forward once more to kiss him softly. Walking backwards through the hallways towards his room, she eased up to kiss him again. "We can do something else unless you're super exhausted." She did keep in mind that he didn't sleep that night. Leaning forward, her lips lightly grazed his and a soft kiss was planted on his lips.

As they went back into his room, she felt instantly at home. For some reason, the layout of his room made her feel ten times more content. It was so tranquil and amazing that she was shocked no one else had a fountain and plants in their room. I mean, for most other people some might find it gay, but considering Shino's attachment to nature, it was a welcomed change.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:10 am

Shino let out a small grin as she mentioned that she could tell that Shino had little or no desire to sleep, wanting to do something else instead. “Well like I said, loving you is my job”, he said in a soft whisper. Their lips connected once more, their embrace of lips was something that Shino always desired. She couldn’t find a better way to seduce him, anything she did just made him want to be close to her. “Believe me I definitely have the energy for that, I always have it for you”, he said with a soft smile. Their lips met again, another sign of how he could feel how much he was loved by her.

As they made their way into the room Shino couldn’t help but smile, enjoying the scenery as always. It was made specifically for him after all. He slowly walked in, taking a deep breath as nature filled his senses. God how he loved it in here, Aaliyah was the one touch that made it all perfect though.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:14 am

Aaliyah couldn't help but smile at him. Sitting on his bed, she leaned back, looking up at him. "It seems that we only have sex with I mention it." She teased, sticking out her tongue. "I bet that you'd still be a virgin had I not moved forward." Even though she was teasing him, there was no malice behind it. Moving closer to him, she chuckled a bit. Pulling him over to her, she leaned upwards and kissed him softly.

"You're amazing." She told him, pulling off his jacket. They were in his room so he had no reason to wear it when they were alone. "Is there anything you want to do?" She asked, running her hands over his chest. Then, her eyes lit up. "Do you know how to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:24 am

Shino watched as Aaliyah rested down on the bed, easily getting comfortable after the past events. Hopefully a night with Shino would make all of those just feel like a distant nightmare. “I probably would be, I just never want to do it unless you want to. You might not be in the right mood for it after all”, he said with a smile as he sat down next to her. He was always thinking about her.

“Thanks, nowhere near the level that you are though”, Shino said softly as his jacket fell to the floor. Aaliyah always made the room thirty degrees hotter, so he was actually grateful to lose the heavy coat. As he saw her eyes he raised an eyebrow, only to end up feeling a knot in his stomach. “Dancing……not really my strong suit”, he admitted with a weak laugh.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:31 am

Aaliyah laughed a bit. "You do know that you can tell me if you want to right? You and I are both adults... You mean everything to me, and because you and I have the bond we do, you telling me that you want me isn't exactly something that would bother me." Winking at him, she rested her head on his shoulder. Moving closer, she laced her fingers within his.

Blinking, she gazed up into his eyes. She saw his face fall. "You.. don't have to be embarrassed, you know that right? A lot of men can't dance. It's just one of the things I enjoy doing. Salsa is my favorite dancing style. It's just one of the coolest things." Looking up at him, she leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "Don't worry about it babe." she winked at him. "It's nothing something I can really expect you to know."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:35 am

Shino couldn’t help but give a small embarrassed smile. It was like him being told off when he was a kid. “Yeah I know, I guess I just worry that after some certain things you would just want me to be with you. I NEVER want you to think that I fell in love with your body……I loved the whole package”, he said as he lightly kissed the top of her head when she leaned into his shoulder.

Shino listened as Aaliyah said that it was okay that he had no idea how to dance at all. He wouldn’t say that he was embarrassed, but he really did wish that he could for her sake. Maybe go out some night and actually enjoy the town. He bet that she’d like that. “Thanks”, he said softly, although he felt a small knot in his stomach. She risked so much to be with him and his family…….perhaps it was time Shino did something really special for her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:39 am

Aaliyah blinked a few times, watching him closely. "Shino, listen to me... Part of us being together is the fact we have sex. It doesn't bother me if you ask me for it. I do love you, and I learned a long time ago that this wasn't all about physical attraction, but our relationship is physical. That means if you want it to be, you shouldn't be worried about asking me for such a thing. I won't be offended. I'd actually be worried if you didn't find me attractive and if you didn't want to have sex with me."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:42 am

Shino did listen, but part of him was worried about the balance that he shared with Aaliyah. Once he mentioned that he didn’t love her for her body and she nearly broke up with him, crying and accusing her of just being a cover for someone else. At the same time Shino DID find her attractive, but he never wanted her to forget that it was so much more than that. He gave a weak smile and just turned and gazed at her softly. “So……….wanna fool around?”, he asked with a small smile and laugh, hoping that his sudden question might cause Aaliyah to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:46 am

Aaliyah looked into his eyes. Leaning forward, her lips softly met his. Smiling, she started to laugh hearing what he said. She knew that their relationship was far more than than a sexual experience. There was no way she could feel this way about him if it was only physical lust they shared. However, sex was a physical way to express what neither one of them were able to verbally express. It seemed that whereas their feelings were mutual, there was no way for those words to be accurately expressed.

When she finished laughing, she wiped the tears that started to form in her eyes. "I love you." she whispered, moving closer, grabbing his shirt and pulling him into a passionate kiss. "If you want..." She whispered, as their was a pause in their kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next