Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:44 am

Shino loved how she smelled up close, he wasn’t sure if it was how she naturally was or if there was something that she wore to make her t his intoxicating. Kiba must have been so jealous, because Shino had the best smelling thing in the world in his opinion. He cuddled up closer to her, loving the feel of her skin against his shoulder as they lay there. “Alright I promise”, he said with a small laugh as she started telling him what to do. It was like they were married……he liked that thought. “Whatever you say dear, always”, he said as he wrapped his arms softly around her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:50 am

Aaliyah wrapped her arms around him. Even though she didn't want to, she fell asleep in his arms. As she woke up, the sun was up and shinning in the room. Opening her eyes, she shifted in his arms. Blinking a few times, she shaded her eyes. Touching her face, her face changed and hid her scars and her eye color changed to match the other. Yawning, she moved closer to Shino. "I've been meaning to ask you something..." She whispered, able to tell he was awake by how he was breathing.

"First of all, did you sleep. Second of all, does your clan get married? Your dad didn't seem too angry about the fact we've been having sex for months and we're not married."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:56 am

Shino just smiled as Aaliyah eventually fell asleep in his arms. They were in love, and he couldn’t sleep after what had happened. That fuel had made him too awake to sleep, but looking at Aaliyah’s sleeping form made him so calm, just so happy. He rested with her, having his fingers softly trail against her skin. It wasn’t for a few more hours that she finally awoke. He had stopped since, but didn’t sleep or want to leave her at all.

“No to your first question, and yes to your second”, Shino said as he looked up at the ceiling. “I think he’s not upset because he knows that we are really in love, and therefore he has no reason to be upset really”, he said as he looked to Aaliyah with a smile.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:02 am

Aaliyah smiled at him, curled up closer to him. "I love the way you smell..." She muttered softly. "I'm just surprised. Usually older people are crazy about that sort of thing, ya know? I was kinda surprised he liked me to begin with. I love your dad, he's amazing. He makes me feel safe like you do." She cuddled closer to him, wrapping her arms around him softly. "I guess he's more in touch with our generation than most adults his age. I respect him for that. Among other things."

"My father isn't that... forgiving... I suppose is the word for it. I don't have any confidence in my father at all. Not only do I know he'd object to us being together, but I know he'd force me to leave you and try to arrange a marriage for me. It's just his personality. He likes control and structure. It's why I haven't spoken to him since before I went into ANBU. I see your father as like the dad I always wanted. You're... ok with that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 3:37 am

“I was just thinking the same thing actually”, Shino said honestly as they curled up closed. The way that she loved Shibi, it made Shino feel warm on the inside, or at least accomplished. She loved the closest family member he had, and Shibi loved her back. “My dad’s always been able to do that. I guess without my mom he’s been able to see me and how the kids around me act. I guess he just caught on”, he admitted with a small smile.

“Of course I don’t mind if you look at him that way, I want you to love him as much as he loves you”, Shino said warmly. “He already looks at you like a daughter, and he would do anything to help protect you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 pm

Aaliyah smirked at him. For some reason, she assumed that most men would hate the fact she liked his father as much as she did. It made things easy for the two of them however. Shibi would stand up for her, especially when she had to deal with his clan considering she was going to live her for the rest of her life. There was no doubt in her mind that she would stay here... that she would be together and have kids, be the family that everyone envied. He loved and cared for her.

"Have you talked to your dad yet? I'm thinking you and I should go and talk to him and the man I insulted last night... We probably should. It's most likely best if i apologize."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Shino wanted Aaliyah and his father to get along. Shino didn’t show it, but he and his father were very close. Shibi and he normally had pretty good conversations, and they just understood each other. They were father and son after all, what more could you expect. Shino used to act on his own, but Shibi had saved his life once…..and he wasn’t quick to forget that. Shino would have died a slow and painful death if his father hadn’t shown up.

“He was still out of line, at least in my opinion”, Shino said softly. “You don’t need to do anything, you’re my love and this shouldn’t have happened. I can’t blame him for what he did but that doesn’t mean you should go out of your way……..you just didn’t know”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Aaliyah rubbed the back of her neck. "Well..." She muttered. "To be completely honest with you, I was out of term. I was super defensive. Whoever brought me to that man told me that I would be dealing with the clan leader. It's the reason I didn't object to it. I figured it'd be your dad, but it wasn't. I don't do well with interrogations and... I just found it strange. I referred to you and your father by name, I even said that I knew Shibi wasn't in the house they brought me in. I suppose that it just made them more suspicious of me. I have the feeling that I attacked first. Someone tried to grab me so... I sorta attacked out of need. I was out of line and he deserves to know why I was so defensive..." Looking down she bit her lip.

"Come on." She took his hand. "I want to know what happened, and if she was beautiful like they claimed and seduced him, it sounds like something Youki would start trouble with. I have two team mates and a sensei. They told me that the girl was blonde. My sensei is blonde, but one of my teammates dyed her hair a month ago..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Shino listened as he began to understanding why the clan head had done what he had done. “Guess I should have better told you how my family worked…….I just never thought that something like this would come up”, he admitted with a small sigh. “There are multiple branches of my clan, each one serves a different clan head. So depending on who you run into their loyalties could be different”, he began. “We have multiple branches, the one I’m a part of is just the highest, but the other clan heads still have power to interrogate, question…..and even kill”, he said softly as the realization of what he had saved Aaliyah from came on his conscience.

Shino just blinked at Aaliyah’s next few words. “So are you saying that your sensei or maybe one of your fellow students might have done this?”, he asked curiously. “But why? Even if they did what good would that do Youki?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Aaliyah bit her lip. "Well, to be honest, I don't think he would. the Heisha clan is one of the richest that I've ever seen. They rival Uchiha, or can at least compete. I doubt he'd do it for money and there's nothing he'd gain from it unless he got a favor. If someone approached him and asked, there's a chance, but I doubt he'd send out my team. Cyon's is much better equip for an execution. That and Nami's team... They're all so much better suited than my team. We have to look someone in the eyes to seduce them - but with you at first I couldn't tell where you were looking. It took me a while to figure it out. We have no way of knowing, if everyone in your clan wears glasses, then we have no way of knowing. Looking at our body isn't the same as our eyes, and the way we dress, that's one of the last things men look at."

As they walked out of his house, she sighed. "I guess the fact that I claimed we've been dating for longer than six months and no one even saw me didn't help. But the less people know, the better." She added. "I'm sorry if I caused you trouble from what I've done."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:44 pm

Shino gave a nod as they began to walk, wondering what Aaliyah was planning than. “Well it sounds like Youki isn’t our culprit than. Although I would argue with you about one thing”, he began. “Everyone in our clan wear glasses, but I think you know well enough that if there is a strong feeling we can remove our glasses for that one person”, he said with a smile as he gazed at her. Aaliyah would of course know this. “Perhaps she just did a good job at pulling at his heart strings before he took the glasses off”, he pointed out. “I don’t know, I just figured I’d mention it as a possibility”

Shino just smiled at Aaliyah as she tried to apologize. “Do not worry Aaliyah, this isn’t your fault”, he said sincerely as they walked. “And don’t worry, the only people in trouble will be them, and with your forgiveness my dad won’t even lay a finger upon them”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. "Trust me... I've worked with Shori for years... No one would love her." She said, kissing his cheek. "She's manipulative, evil... she doesn't keep friends as long as she has to. She hates me and does anything to be better than I am. Of course, she'd never succeeded. Her and I have a strong rivalry, all she wants is to be the best, but she can't be better than me. I personally believe that she'd never be able to trick someone from a clan like yours. From what I've seen of you and your family, analytical and tactical skill is something that runs in your family. I don't believe someone from a head clan would allow a woman to get that close and have no suspicion."

As they walked into another part of the house, there was a large gathering of men dressed pretty much the same, almost completely covered from head to toe, eyes shaded with dark glasses. Suddenly, Aaliyah felt out of place... Not only was she the only woman, but she had light hair in contrast with their dark. And... the way she was dressed. She'd changed, but her outfit was more something to sleep in than walk around in. She wasn't naked, but the nightgown was silk, and held tightly to her chest and hugged her shape, reaching around mid thigh. Still holding Shino's hand, she bit her lip, glancing at him uncertainly. Yeah... this made it look like she wasn't the crazy bitch that killed his... well... however they were related. Distant cousin maybe?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Shino just listened about Aaliyah’s fellow student. He couldn’t help but wonder what they all were doing if they had powers like that. Surely Youki wasn’t just keeping them around because they were pretty. No, he’d have them off killing or doing whatever it was that they could. After all Aaliyah had only found Shino because he was tracking out the group as a whole. If it wasn’t for her they would have killed him, made him talk and divulge secrets that he swore at a young age he wouldn’t reveal. They were that powerful, and that horrifying at the same time. Shino wouldn’t ever want to face any of them, he didn’t want to imagine the possibilities.

The Aburame clan turned to face Aaliyah and Shino, the cause of so much ruckus as of today. Unless people were out on missions everyone in the clan had heard what happened. It wasn’t the kind of thing that people shut up about, especially since many of the man from that branch still had suspicions about Aaliyah, as to WHAT she really was. “And why do we let someone that we have never heard of enter our home so freely!?”, someone shouted. Many of the Aburame moved, showing an aged clan leader taking some steps forward. “We are supposed to take this boy’s word that he is trustworthy?”, he asked his fellow members who nodded their agreement. “None of us have heard of you, you’ve been seen in the village only every few months, and Shino and you have hid what you two……..have”, he said as if he was doubtful. “How do we know what you say is true?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Aaliyah bit her lip. "I was drafted into ANBU when I was thirteen. They wanted a younger girl to watch Youki since his abandonment of Konoha because the third Hokage assumed his intention was to betray and attack the village after his threats before his entire clan became missing nin. I was put on one of his sister's teams to watch him. They gave me a new name and identity and erased by original in case Youki went looking for it. I met Shino when they sent him to Ame to spy on a deal between Youki and Akatsuki, which succeeded. Tsunade sent him and I was the operative they sent him to meet and gather information from. Our relationship will result in my death should Youki or any of his siblings find out. ANBU has shown on more than one occasion that they kill members who have affairs as I am now. It's jeopardizing to everything I've worked four years to reveal. I love him, I don't care about what they think. I love Shino. I came here to apologize for what happened last night. I had only met Shino and Shibi, and when I heard that I was being taken to the clan leader and it wasn't Shibi... I was scared..." She shifted a bit. Now standing in front of Shino, she was resting her hand on his chest, her body turned towards his.

"There has to be something I can do to prove to you I'm not lying. That I really do love him..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:43 pm

The Aburame leader just stood in silence as Aaliyah spoke her story. It was no secret amongst the older shinobi that the village was willing to do some horrible things in the name of peace. ANBU, Root, all of them had done some serious things at one point. The Aburame were not ignorant, they were involved in all branches of the leaf village. They were powerful and they were loyal, that made them some of the best candidates for this group. They continued in silence right up until Aaliyah finished. “That’s some story, if you’re lying I have to give you credit for your imagination”, he said with a feint smile as he stared at her. He walked forward a bit. “Your love I have no business with, nor do I care. I want to know if that’s really your assignment or not……..surely your family must have been told right?”, he asked. “Are any of them still in the leaf?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Aaliyah's eyes widened, her mouth opened, then closed. A bitter look crossed her face, causing her look away in irritation. "I... I don't..." If she spoke the truth, she knew that it would just make her look worse. "My mother died when I was ten. I don't... speak to my father... He's never been all that accepting. His desire was to be a father of a strong son, never a daughter. After my mother's death he lost all interest in me. The village paid him for me to go into ANBU. He's the former ANBU leader... The one they appointed when Youki disappeared."

Her father was well known, but it was never all that interesting he had a child. His wife was beautiful, but she died a tragic death from a kidnapping. However, he was dishonorably discharged for killing someone who was innocent, but the premature jump on his actions lead to his death.

"My father's name is Takahashi Tazius. I was born Takahashi Aaliyah. Run my DNA, talk to Tsunade, I don't care what you do, but I refuse to speak with him. I don't know if he's alive, and even if he is, I don't want him involved in my life. He was a cheating husband and I will neer consider him a father."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:12 pm

The Aburame leader continued to just stare at Aaliyah as her story grew more interesting by the moment. HE was her father? Now that was a wild claim to make, the Aburame was actually starting to think that Aaliyah was telling the truth, at least until she said that she refused to see him. “So you’re only family that could tell us if you’re really who you claim to be or not is suddenly mean and you don’t want to speak to him? How very convenient”, he said as his eyes narrowed. “A new file, Tsunade, all could be tricked……but your father would be definitely sure”, he remarked as he scratched his chin.

“Stop this”, Shino said as he stepped forward and in front of Aaliyah. “All you’re doing is trying to find anything to pick away at her, and I won’t have it”, he said seriously. “Come on Aaliyah”, he said as he grabbed her hand and began walking off back towards where they were sleeping. Neither of them knew it, but things were going to be much tougher within a few hours time.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:17 pm

Aaliyah turned around. "No! I've told Shibi that I thought of him more as my father than my own when I met him! I told him and Shino that I hate my father and refuse to speak to him! He treated me like an object. I went with Youki because I didn't trust him not to use me as a replacement for my mother after she died. I was afraid of him!" She yelled the last part, knowing that they didn't believe her at all now.

"My father is rude and obscene, he will never let me be with Shino! He looked down on the Aburame clan and found it useless and a clan that Konoha would extradite or get rid of. Even if you do seek him out, all it will do is cause conflict and problems. He was a heavy drinker, it's one of the reasons they fired him from ANBU. You should know at least that." She felt Shino pull at her and decided to just go with him. It wouldn't make it any worse. Closing her eyes, she walked off with him, feeling defeated. They were right... How could she deny that? CLosing her eyes tightly, she started shaking. "I'm so sorry..." She muttered. "Shino..." Looking up at him as they walked, she heard the door close behind them. "I mean it, I'm sorry. This is all my fault."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:33 pm

The Aburame just watched as Aaliyah tried to defend herself though. Her story was getting worse and worse though, there were just too many coincidences surrounding her that would make them all think she was guilty. It seemed like with every sentence that she said the Aburame came closer and closer together. They were becoming one with purpose, seeing Aaliyah for the traitor that they believed her to be. Strength in numbers, definitely one of the key strategies of the Aburame clan. They were turning against her, now completely convinced that she was a liar and the murderer that they were after. As she and Shino left, they would feel all the eyes staring at them.

As they entered Shino’s room he closed the door behind him, not certain what he should say at this point. Things weren’t looking good, even if he didn’t want to admit it for his sake. He put a finger to Aaliyah’s lips. “Don’t worry, what’s done is done”, he said as he sat on the edge of the bed. “All we can do now is hope for the best, they have their reasons to be afraid”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:43 pm

Aaliyah looked at him. She felt weak and scared. If... this happened, if she lost Shino... "Will they just make us server contact, or will they kill me?" She was sitting beside him, unsure of what she could do. Truthfully, there was nothing. She was terrified. Losing Shino was the worst case scenario. If they killed her, it would destroy him, but if they just banished contact, would it work? An affair would ruin his image to his family, but could she stay away from him? And, if they arranged a marriage, would she be ok with being his mistress.

"They don't believe me." As much as she didn't want to, she had to admit it. "Who am I kidding... I wouldn't believe me." Standing up, she forced herself off the bed, trying to hide the fact she was shaking and about to cry. "What will happen...?" She whispered, standing at the window, light shining off her body. "Shino... there has to be something I can do to prove to them I am who I am.."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 am

Shino hated that look, not because of Aaliyah, but because of what it really meant. She was worried, sad, afraid and all those horrible emotions. Whenever he saw her acting like this he swore that he would give anything to make sure she regained that smile. Aaliyah deserved happiness, and he would make sure that it returned to her. HE didn’t know what the clan was going to do, if enough of them agreed they had the power to do anything. Shibi would probably try to make them see reason, but there was no way he was going to make them chance their mind completely.

As Aaliyah began to talk like that Shino knew that they had to do something. IF the clan separated them, he wasn’t sure if Aaliyah, or himself for that matter, could take the full blow. He leaned against her from behind, softly wrapping her arms around his waist. “They want your dad’s word, but is there anything else big that they could believe? Even a cousin or something?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 5:31 am

Aaliyah felt his arms and melted into his embrace, content and safe in his strong protective casing. Closing her eyes, a contented sigh escaped her, a weak smile meeting her lips. "I love you..." She whispered. Turning around, she wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning upwards to kiss his lips. Smiling still, she let out a sigh, moving closer into him. What would happen if they were separated? Would anything between them ever allow that?

Squeezing him tighter, she closed her eyes, "No... my father and mother were only children, and both their parents are dead. I'm not from a major clan. It's just me and my dad. They deleted me... I never excited. I suppose they could find him, but I won't speak to him..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:28 am

They always felt like one being whenever they touched, they just moved together so perfectly. Shino still wasn’t convinced but the idea and thought of soul mates were continuing to get stronger and stronger with every moment that he spent with Aaliyah. Shino just rested his chin softly on Aaliyah’s shoulder, allowing her to turn and see his face if she so desired.

Shino was quiet as the information came from Aaliyah. That did make quite an interesting situation. “Well, it’s not like we have to worry”, he said with a small smile. “Relax practically everyone but my dad would have to agree with them to force his hand….I’m certain that we are safe for now”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Aaliyah looked over at him. "So..." she said softly. "You're saying that your father has the most power, and unless all of them disagree than he has the power to control what happens?" She asked. That made her more hopeful. It meant that Shibi would keep her safe. She'd seen how much Shino loved her and how much she loved him. From the start she trusted Shibi, every thing about him made one feel safe. His very presence was relaxing. Not to mention he was calm, sweet... much like Shino, he was someone that Aaliyah trusted with no doubt or uncertainty. He was the most influential older man she'd ever had in her life. She'd do anything to protect him if he needed it. Somehow it was so clear that he loved her just as much as he did Shino.

Smiling weakly, she turned around, Holding Shino in a tight embrace. "I do feel better..." She whispered to him. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:05 am

Shino gave a nod. “Yes, he has the most influential power but in order to make sure that he’s not corrupted all the other Aburame branches may choose to go against him. Only one leader needs to side with my father to turn whatever he wants into an order though”, he finished with a smile. “I don’t think that we have anything to worry about, my father cares about you too much for something to happen, and I’m certain one person won’t be bullied into going against us”, he said with a soft smile.

He smiled even larger once Aaliyah wrapped him up in a tight embrace. “Don’t worry, it’ll all be okay”, he said seriously. “Now than, I actually didn’t catch any sleep……mind if we try again?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next