Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:50 am

Akiko smiled at him. "Yeah, but you seem so down on yourself. Be more confident! She'll be back soon enough. Don't count the time she's away as a bad thing. Think about what will happen when she does come back. That's what I did when I had to stay home away from Kiba." Walking over to the table, she got her water and drank some more of it. "Maybe you should eat. It makes me feel better?" She tilted her head to the side. "Do you want me to call my sister so you can talk to her?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 am

“Call it habit”, Shino retorted at the chime to be more confident. He almost wanted to chuckle. A few months ago and people would have told Shino that he was far too arrogant of himself. He was so quiet, and now he was unable to hide his emotions from a little girl. He really was being changed by Aaliyah. He still loved it. He smiled and turned over to Akiko. “Yeah, I’ll try to do that”, he said with a smile as he suddenly gained a curious look. “Call your sister?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:03 am

Akiko nodded. "Yeah, Lillian will let me talk to Aaliyah if I call her. Tsunade has a phone in her office. Just bring me there." A grin spread on her face. "Come on, I don't know if anyone else will be there, but it's not like..." She bit her lip, wondering if Youki would find that strange. Then again, if she mentioned seeing her the night before. But... would what get her in trouble. Slowly, she sat on the bed. "Maybe that would be better for later... Onii-sama might not like that right now..." She said, smiling at Shino. "Will you do me a favor?" She questioned, looking at the male in front of her. "Can we have breakfast? I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:11 am

Shino could of sworn that his heart stopped beating for a minute once Akiko mentioned that if she had a phone she could call and talk to Aaliyah. That was almost too good to be true, and yet Shino knew that she wasn’t lying. Akiko wouldn’t toy with him like that, she wasn’t cruel. “Don’t worry about it Akiko, I’ll be fine. Really”, he said with a smile once she mentioned the fact that it might be a bad idea. “I’ll go and get us some food, Kiba keep watch while I’m gone”, he said as he went out the door and down the hall in order to find something to eat for them all. He was getting a little hungry himself.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 am

Akiko walked over to where Kiba was and jumped into his lap. "I love you." She said, curling up in his lap, resting her head on his shoulder. "You miss me when I'm gone, right?" Her arms wrapped around him loosely and closed her eyes. She was still a little tired, but she was more hungry than anything else at the moment.

When Shino left the room and went down the hall, it didn't take long for something to come up behind him. Grabbing his jacket, it jerked him backwards, turning him around before lips crashed against his hard. Arms slid around his neck and held him much more tightly than Aaliyah normally did, but the lips were too familiar to belong to anyone else. Holding him as tightly as she could, the kiss deepened much more as tears started to slide down her face.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:28 am

Kiba smiled as Akiko suddenly jumped into his lap, it always felt like she just belonged there and fit perfectly. He couldn’t say why, he just felt that way. “Of course I miss you when you’re gone you silly”, Kiba said as she curled into him. He just smiled and held her softly. He didn’t care if Shino didn’t approve, he wanted her like this.

Shino was walking casually when something suddenly grabbed him from behind. His eyes widened and his hand instinctively reached for a kunai, not yet realizing who had grabbed him yet. Shino’s eyes widened as he suddenly realized who was kissing him, the only person that ever would. It was Aaliyah, but what was she still doing here. She had left the other night, why was she back so soon. He returned it for a moment before pulling back. “Aaliyah!? What are you doing here already?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:32 am

Akiko smiled as he allowed her to stay in his lap. She started to play with the strong muscles in his chest absent mindlessly. "I like it when you don't wear a shirt. Is this how you feel when I don't wear pants and you can see my legs?" She asked, shifting her position so one of her legs popped up beside him. More so than most girls, Akiko was amazingly flexible.

Aaliyah shook her head, hair scattering around her face. "I... I can't tell you...." She told him, her eyes blood shot and red from crying, tears still sliding down her face. Her sleeve was used to wipe them, but more tears continued to fall, showing that she was too upset to hold it in. "I-I'm sorry sorry... Shino... please... I..." She grabbed onto the sleeves of his jacket, holding him tightly. "P-please... I'm so sorry... I..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:44 am

Kiba just smiled as Akiko’s soft hands began to flow over his muscles, enjoying every single moment that she touched him. Kiba smiled at her question, he had the feeling that it wasn’t quite the same feeling that he got. “Yeah, you could say that”, he admitted with a strong grin. She brought up her leg and Kiba couldn’t help but run his hand along it softly before leaning in and giving Akiko a soft single kiss.

Shino frowned. She couldn’t tell him what was wrong? She looked like a mess, as if she had just been told the worst news in the world. Aaliyah was one of the people that Shino considered on the same level as him with holding emotion in, if it was upsetting her this much it must have been horrible. He held her, trying to stop the tears from coming. “Aaliyah you can tell me anything, please what is it?”, he begged as he felt his own tears coming. HE hated to see her like this.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 1:48 am

Akiko smiled when he stroked her legs. Leaning upwards, her lips met his softly and she returned his kiss. She seemed happier about it, and laughed. "I love you..." She repeated, leaning up to kiss him again, this time a little more firmer than he'd kissed her. Aaliyah wasn't there... and Shino was gone... right?

Aaliyah shook her head, wrapping her arms around him tightly. "No... Shino you don't understand... I CAN'T tell you." Her eyes clenched tightly as she cried. Being this weak and vulnerable around him killed her inside. But... her pride never mattered with him. She wanted him to love and care about her, but she didn't know what else to do about what was going on. "please... I..." She grabbed a piece of paper from the desk not far from them and drew a symbol on it. "Ask about this... I need to leave." Her lips met his again, more forcefully and she darted down the hallway and out of the hospital..
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:03 am

As Akiko returned the kiss Kiba could not help but smile as he nuzzled against her. “And I love you as well Akiko, so much”, he whispered softly as he gazed at her. As she leaned up again he smiled as they kissed a bit more passionately this time, holding the kiss for a good long while, not caring who saw.

Aaliyah had never been like this in front of Shino. She never got this upset, he wasn’t sure if she had ever really cried in front of him. The last time something like this happened she just wanted to see his eyes badly. She was about to cry, and even than she hadn’t. She couldn’t tell him, whatever this was it was more horrible than anything she could imagine. He grabbed the paper but didn’t realize till a moment later that she was running away. “Aaliyah!?”, he shouted and stretched an arm out to her. And a moment later she was gone. “DAMN IT!”, he shouted before punching the wall next to him. Shino fell to a knee and began breathing heavily, tears starting to slide down his face. That tore it, whatever Akiko had taught Kiba to make him strong Shino now needed. He needed the strength to save her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:07 am

(ahhh this makes sense now. Finalfate is a girl lol. I thought she was a guy earlier and I thought it was weird you would do this with a guy but now it makes sense lol.)
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:08 am

((She is definately not a man >.>))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:09 am

(lol so you're saying she's hot Razz lol im just joking. but are you guys dating in real life?)
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:12 am

Akiko held onto his cheek as they kissed. He was so strong and so sweet. She loved the feeling of his body against hers. Moving so her chest was pressing against his, one arm wrapped around his neck and her eyes slowly closed as they kissed. It didn't take long for her to feel something foreign enter her mouth, which she pushed against again.

Tsunade heard Shino's voice and moved down one of the hallways over to him. Putting a hand on his shoulder, she waited a few moments. "Shino... Are you alright?" She asked, unsure of it was a good idea to bother him now. An emotional melt down was common in those who went from feeling nothing to feeling everything at once.

((Wait... what? WTF gave off that I might possibly be a man? Makes me feel good about myself... Thanks so much. My profile says I'm female... Good to know you bothered to LOOK. Douche bag.

And we're not dating. Don't be jealous because he has skills and can actually write without objectifying woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:14 am

(Sorry, it was your name. I immediately thought guy, sorry. And you dont have a picture so ya. Im sorry i wasnt saying your mannish.)
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:16 am

((I don't have a picture because I don't appreciate people taking my graphics. It happens a lot. I normally make one for every site I'm a member of, but after seeing them popping up on forums I come across, members CLAIMING that they made them, i decided it was better to not use any. And FinalFate was a temporary username. Other sites I am Admin of, my user name is NocturnalImminence.

Oh, and by the way, one of the most insulting things I've seen in 5 years in site management is to post somethign randomly in the middle of an RP. Looks like your reputation is correct. Glad to know that I've finally met the site's village idiot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:19 am

(Oww im sorry...) pale
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:23 am

(( I just don't see how what you just did was at all appropriate? How was interupting an RP to tell me that you thought I'm a man supposed to mean anything? Not to mention you want me to do you a favor? Insulting me isn't the way to go about getting something from me.

What? Only men can make graphics? I'm pretty sure when Ryan tells people I can make graphics that he says "She" or "I know a girl that can"

I'm still unsure of how this played through in your mind, but where I live and go to school, when you call a girl, a boy, that doesn't normally end well. Unlike others, my gender isn't easy to confuse in person. I have long brown hair and my breasts are sorta hard to miss. Next time, try to look into something or just keep you opinion to yourself.

Oh, and as an English major, I bet ANY of my male characters could whip any of yours in the ass in a single post.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:29 am

Her hand, softer than anything else on the planet in Kiba’s mind. Everything about her was perfect, the way that she curled up close to him, and everything else that she did. All perfect. He closed his eyes as well, his tongue slowly pressing into her mouth, because they both enjoyed that, now wrapping and swirling around her.

Shino didn’t realize that Tsunade was so close all of a sudden, not till she suddenly placed her hand on his shoulder. She asked if he was alright. “No I’m not alright”, he muttered as he turned to her. “Everything is wrong, nothing is right. I hope that you have NEVER sent someone on a mission like this, even if they survive they are damaged for like”, he said before turning and walking away. He stopped after a few moments, breathing deeply. “I think Youki has asked Aaliyah to do something that will end her life………..and I don’t think she can find a way around it”, he said weakly. He grabbed the symbol Aaliyah had given to him and handed it to Tsunade. “What does it mean?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 am

(ok, listen well. I know it was kind of rude to interupt like that but it doesn't mean you have the right to be a snotty bitch! Also, i'm new to roleplaying so yeah, you probably could beat me I wasn't calling you a man. Your name could go either way, and I didn't think, "Oh, it's a graphic designer it can't be a girl!" *Sigh* I'm just saying, i'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't think to look at your profile. I'm sorry for interupting. I'm sorry.)
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:36 am

Hito Gekai wrote:
(ahhh this makes sense now. Finalfate is a girl lol. I thought she was a guy earlier and I thought it was weird you would do this with a guy but now it makes sense lol.)

I'm sorry... you calling me a guy wasn't supposed to offend me? I'm just trying to show you that there's a time and a place for everything. Randomly saying that you thought I was a guy...? How should I not be insulted by that fact?

I accept your apology, but keep in mind that certain assumptions are better left unsaid. Keep them to yourself. Before I know the gender of someone online, I try to find out. Their profile has their gender 99.99% of the time. It's one of the first things anyone adds. You never asked me, which I wouldn't have been upset about, you just jumped out of the blue it just all suddenly made sense.

And there's a difference between being defensive and being a "snotty bitch" being as you're only 14, I suggest you learn words that have relevant meaning. I'm not a dog, nor an I snotty. I'm fairly low maintenance and normally pretty chill. I don't take kindly to being insulted. Some advice for your romantic life: insulting girls will hurt you A LOT.

That's all Very Happy I forgive you, and I'm sorry myself for being a little more forceful than I should have been. I didn't know you were as young as you were until after I posted. I wouldn't have been as hard on you if I'd had known. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:43 am

(It's ok. I am at fault. And i'm actually pretty smart when it comes to girls. But that wasnt very smart. And I know how you felt. People call me a girl all the time because of my squeaky voice. My brother's girlfriend thought I was my sister when she heard me in the kitchen. It sucks. And I actually fight for girls cause im girly and hang out with girls more than boys most of the time so im not sexist I promise. lol)
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:46 am

Akiko couldn't help but laugh a little. SHe could feel the confidence radiating out of his body. Breaking the kiss softly, she pulled away. "Kiba-kun?" She asked, moving so that she was straddling his hips and facing him. "Do you want to stay at Shino's house? I like yours better. Can he stay with us?"

Tsunade took the paper and looked down at it. Her eyes grew wide and she looked over the paper at him. "I've never put someone on a mission like this, but her mission is divided between ANBU and roots. I have no real control over her. She reports information to me, but I hand it over to them. Her actions determine the state of affairs." After a pause, she bit her lip. "This... symbol is one used my very high class shinobi. Upper level roots and ANBU." She paused again. "It seals someone's tongue making them unable to talk about a particular person or subject. Many roots members have their tongues sealed in case they're captured. Especially missions that have to do with situations in which there is a high chance they'll be tortured."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:01 am

As Akiko pulled away from the kiss Kiba had to admit that he was a tiny bit disappointed, but at the same time he was still happy that they were here. They were together. “Shino staying with us? Well……it might do him some good actually”, he remarked. “He probably doesn’t want to be around family right now”

Shino just listened, not really wanting to hear how Tsunade had no control over Aaliyah. He hated the village politics; this wasn’t how it was supposed to work! Aaliyah was a great shinobi, how was it that her own kage couldn’t save her from a mission that would cost her own life? It wasn’t right. So Aaliyah really meant it, she couldn’t say anything about whatever this was about, but she had a high chance of getting tortured, and possibly dying if the enemy decided that she’d be useless. “Tsunade, I will work for you, ANBU, and Root for free for the rest of my life if you just get her back to me”, he said softly. “I’m quiet, I’m a good shinobi, I don’t ask for much or complain about my pay…………but is there nothing you can do? Can you not help me save her?”. Shino had never really thought about it, but Kurenai and Tsunade were the only people closest to being mother figures in his life.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:06 am

Akiko nodded. "I like you're house. It's not as big and I feel safe with your family. And because I want to see your mother and your sister." She said, holding his hand softly. Taking his hand, she held onto his rough skin with her own soft and delicate silk skin. "That and we can run around."

Tsunade slowly shook her head. Her blonde hair shifted around her face as she did this slowly. "Shino... I can't control ANBU or roots. If they want you involved, they'll ask. I'm unable to change the choices or appointments of the Hokage's that came before me unless someone can prove they did something illegal. My sensei wouldn't have done this if he didn't believe it was for the best. She'll survive. She's powerful, she loves you. Go find her. She may not be able to tell you, but she could always try to act it out to you." She winked. "She loves you enough to trust you with anything. Now that you know, she told you this much. Perhaps she'd already found a way to tell you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next