Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 am

Shino smiled as Aaliyah requested him to pick out what they would have for dinner tonight, or at least where exactly they would go in order to get it. “Alright than, I’m sure that I can come up with something that you will be impressed by or something like that”, he said as he scratched his chin with the only free hand that he had now. “Now let’s see I’m sure…..oh we have company”, Shino remarked as he saw his bugs flying to him. “Wait a minute……..something’s wrong”, he said under his breath as they flew over to him and they communicated. Shino’s eyes widened to the point that Aaliyah could tell with the glasses on. “Kiba, Akiko, and Hana are in danger. They’ve just been attacked by Hana’s boyfriend”, he said as he stared right at Aaliyah. “Take us to them!”, he ordered the bugs which flew off. Shino started to run off with Aaliyah.

“GAH!”, Kiba shouted as the web pierced right into his chest. “sis!”, he called out as he saw how injured she was. He grabbed his chest which was bleeding a lot more now. What the hell was that!? He hadn’t been using moves like that before! Kiba turned to the guy and growled. “You fucking bastard! I thought you loved her!?”, he shouted in confusion as he saw how injured Hana was. Kiba was about to lose it again, but the one word that Akiko uttered caused him to stop and gaze at her for a minute. Akiko looked scared. The Inuzuka turned to the man who was healing himself with that potion. “Who are you!?”, he demanded.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:33 am

Aaliyah's eyes widened, and she started to run after him. "It's... it's him?" She asked, keeping up with him, it taking her a minute because of the heels she was wearing. It took her seconds to get used to running in heels. "Please, Shino, you need to make sure it's him. It might be one of Akiko's siblings, hunting her... If they see me..."

The male shrugged his shoulders, his body starting to change shape. He grew less muscular, taller, and his hair hair turned from black to a deep and rich red color. "Nee-chan..." He muttered, ignoring everything Kiba had said to him. "Come here princess." he said, moving his hand so she'd walk over to him. "Youki told you to stay in that house, but you ran away. Why is that?" He asked, taking a few steps forward.

Akiko backed up double the distance he walked forward. "W-Why would you do this!?" She asked, tears starting to slide down her face. "S-Sani... I..." She muttered, "P-please..." Her tears continued to fall, pouring from her eyes. "H-heal her, m-m-make this right... and I'll go home..."

Sani walked forward. "Oh... Akiko..." he touched her face, now directly in front of her. "Youki is very upset. And from what I've heard you're alone. Aaliyah is missing. Youki's looking for her. He's blaming the fact that you're a slut on her. That is she can whore you around, than she deserves her own punishment. Where is Aaliyah?"

Crying, Akiko didn't do anything but shook her head. "Please... Sani. I love you... but... I came here alone. I met Kiba on a mission and I fell in love with him. I keep sneaking here to see him. I tell Youki I'm with Aaliyah because he trusts her and he'd never ask questions." His hand raised, slapping her face, hard.

"Don't turn into a lying whore, Akiko. You'll always be a whore, but don't become a cheap lying little cunt..."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:46 am

Shino listened to what his bugs had said, something about a massively powerful potion and chakra radiating from the guy. “His chakra was immense and he claimed to drink a potion that would stop death temporarily”, he said slowly before looking to Aaliyah. “He also launched some net into Hana and Kiba, cutting them badly……………just in case stay back, I can’t risk you here”, he said as he gazed at her. If Youki knew……the whole plan would be ruined.

Kiba couldn’t do anything but watch in just stupidity as the man in front of him had changed into none other than one of Akiko’s siblings, although the name of him currently escaped Kiba. Still this was BAD news. He gulped as he began asking Akiko questions, why she was here, where Aaliyah was, and others. However, Kiba finally came to his senses when the man slapped Kiba hard, and called her a cunt. “YAH!”, Kiba shouted as he suddenly ran forward and attempted to fired his clawed hand straight into the man’s side. “I’ll rip your damn heart out you bastard!”, Kiba shouted angrily.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 am

Aaliyah nodded. "Spider webs... Sani uses them. If he has red hair and is male, his name is Sani. He's the shape shifter. He turns into others. He can take all their memories just by making skin contact with them. He's not as strong as the others. You can Kiba can stop him if you fight together. He's much more verbally aggressive than the others. He's not as fast as the others. That's his weakness. His hand signs take him a bit longer than the average shinobi. The potion is something lillian made. It's a small little pill like capsule in his throat. Get it out and his body will stop feeling. The pill can't regain his chakra." She grabbed Shino, pulling him to a stop, forcing a powerful kiss on him, braking it quickly. "I love you." She whispered.

Akiko shook her head. "N-no... Sani... Please.." she whispered. "I'm not... I never..."

Sani touched her head, rubbing her temple. "You did... and you are..." His voice seemed low, and just the pitch made her tired. Her eyes closed slowly and he moved around her, sliding his hand over her neck. "Come on babe... tell me where Aaliyah is." The trance was broken when Kiba attacked him, making Akiko fall sharply on the ground.

When she fell, her shoulder slammed into the ground, making her wince and cry out. A rock slashed open her skin, making her bleed - breaking the trance.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 am

Sani, the name rang across Shino’s mind for a few minutes as he pictured back to that scroll that Tsunade had shown him and Kiba so long ago. Red hair, yes that was what he remembered seeing, and the shape shifter thing made sense as well. He could be close to the Inuzuka family and do tons of damage in the process to Kiba on an emotional level and stay close to him. This might not be good. Shino listened to the information that he was given though. They were going to take down one of the siblings today. He wasn’t going to get away and tell Youki anything. This ended now! Shino nodded as he had some ideas of how to get rid of that pill. He turned to her just in time to receive that kiss. “I love you too…..I’ll be back soon. Promise”, he added before turning and running towards the battle.

Kiba’s attack had worked, but he had also gotten Akiko wounded. Considering what she was about to say he supposed that was a good thing. Kiba didn’t waste any time though, wanting to finish this guy off as quickly as he could. “YAH!”, he shouted as he charged Sani again appearing as if he was about to slash him across the chest, however Kiba’s suddenly leapt up, causing the earth beneath him to crack and become uneven. Kiba flipped in mid air, bringing his heel down to hopefully hit this dude right in the head.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Aaliyah watched him run off, instantly scared of what would happen. Closing her eyes, she took off in another direction. She needed to do something to help him...

Sani stumbled, falling backwards. Falling onto his butt, his hand landed on the ground beside him. Closing his eyes, he winced, the ground shattering with surprising accuracy. Backing up, he managed to jump up and make it away before he fell into a hole. His eyes narrowed and he struggled to keep one step ahead of Kiba and his control of the earth. Spider webs started to surround the area, clinging to the trees and ground so he had something to stand and jump around on. The moving ground however was breaking some of the threads. His arm light up, showing a summoning contract that only showed while in use. Panting, he felt Kiba coming closer, jumping away.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Shino quickly made his way through the forest, wasting no time or energy in heading there as quickly as he could. Kiba and Akiko needed him, and this was one of the siblings they were fighting! He had to help them. He leapt up on a branch to help him gain some distance, and potentially a bit of surprise. He finally arrived at the battle scene to stop in shock. This couldn’t be. Was Kiba actually winning the fight!?

Kiba couldn’t control his actions at all. He wanted this man to die, not caring if Akiko loved him. This was the first step to their victory, Kiba was going to show that nothing and no one would stop him from protecting Akiko from those that would do her harm. He had hit her, called her a cunt, and was going to rat them all off to Youki, Sani was a dead man. Kiba stopped as he pulled out his summon contract. “You’ve barely dodged as it is, try to dodge this though!”, Kiba shouted as he leapt right at the man, performing his spilling drill attack right at him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 12:49 am

Sani managed to dogde the attack, making some of the threads grab Kiba. They wrapped around him, turning into hard and sharp wires - like razors. Moving backwards, he closed his eyes, panting tiredly. How was this kid so good? Why was he so easily able to catch him? Did he knew that he was unable to keep up with his faster siblings? How?! Looking around, he jumped down, moving around Kiba, ducking through the threads, moving on his hands and knees. "Ass.." He muttered, panting hard. Grabbing Akiko's leg he pulled her over to him as Kiba came back for another attack. Turning around, holding Akiko's body in front of his own crouched one, Kiba's attack hit her dead in the chest.

Jumping backwards, he started to work on getting as far away from here as he could.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:07 am

This guy was seriously starting to piss Kiba off. He needed to die now! All he was doing was running and using his little wire like a coward. He hadn’t even attacked when they were looking, at least Kiba was fighting him on even ground. The wire cut into his skin, causing Kiba to grunt in pain as he pushed himself to endure it at long as he could. Kiba shot himself forward with his drill attack, hoping to finish this guy off in one hit. Instead of dodging or running away, he decided to go with a human shield. Kiba couldn’t stop till it was too late. “Akiko!”, he shouted as he cut her. He stopped the attack and skidded to a halt before running over to her and picking her up. “Akiko!? Akiko talk to me!”, he begged as he looked at her wounds.

Sani wouldn’t get far before meeting some more resistance though. Out of nowhere a group of bugs seemed to try to swarm him, completely surrounding him and moving towards him in an attempt to engulf him. Shino saw what happened, and he would finish the fight that Kiba should have.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 am

Akiko turned when Sani grabbed onto her. Her eyes widened, turning to face Kiba as he made contact with her. Without meaning to, she bent forward, eyes filling with hot tears. "A-ah!" She cried, falling to ground ground. Blood sprayed from her mouth and she started to shake. "Ow..." She muttered feeling Kiba pick her up. "W-What... do you want me to say...?" She asked, looking up at him weakly.

Sani turned his head, killing some of the insects with fire that came from his hands. "Ass..." He muttered. Turning to face Shino, his eyes narrowed. "What the fuck are you doing here? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:28 am

Kiba just looked down at the weak form that Akiko had, blood dripping from her stomach and mouth. Her question easily brought him to tears, pulling her close as he stood up. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry”, he uttered weakly as he held her up. Asking her if she was okay was pointless, she was bleeding badly. “Can you heal yourself?”, he asked as his tears fell down onto her body. “What do you need me to do?”, he questioned.

Fire, oh brilliant. Shino’s eyes narrowed as he saw the man killing some of his bugs. He couldn’t let this guy escape him now, he had seen way too much. “Who I am is of no concern”, he said simply before trying to get his bugs to swarm the man’s face area, trying to block his vision for only a moment. Shino flickered from where he was, only reappearing right in front of the man. Shino kept his hand straight and sent a jab right at the man’s neck, wanting to get that pill out of his throat.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:33 am

Akiko smiled at him, moving to sit up. "No..." She muttered shaking her head. "I... I can't heal myself when I'm hurt this badly." She whispered, starting to get tired. Now, her eyes slowly closed and she leaned into him, reaching up to grab his shirt, but only managed to slide a hand down his bare chest. "You're... bleeding." She forced her eyes open to run her thin fingers over his chest. "Let me heal you..." She whispered, putting her hand over his injury.

Sani jumped backwards, only to be swamped once more. What the hell was with this kid?! Trying to get away, he felt something jab at his throat. Coughing hard, he bent down, starting to choke because it had moved from there it was in his throat. "What... are you doing?" Spinning, he kicked Shino in the face, hard. "She's my sister. A tool. I can do whatever I want to her!"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:42 am

She smiled, Kiba couldn’t actually believe that she was smiling right now. He took in a bit of air, knowing that it was the same Akiko that he had always loved, she was just that way all the time. She never frowned unless it was really bad, and she always put on that smile because she knew how much he loved seeing her like that. He shook his head as she placed a hand on his injury. “save whatever energy you have Akiko, I’m fine”, he said as he looked at her worried. “I should get you and sis out of here”

Shino felt the blow of the kick meet with his face, knocking him back a good distance before he made sure to turn back to the man. “And you are a missing nin from my village, you have less rights against me than anyone I know”, he said as he suddenly withdrew a kunai and threw it at Sani. Shino wasn’t sure how tired the guy was, but even if he dodged Shino has some of his bugs move onto his back, attempting to drain whatever charka he had left.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:47 am

Akiko looked over at Hana. "Take her..." She whispered, holding her torso. "I can walk..." She whispered weakly, bending her waist to stand, causing blood to pour out of her body as if she'd been a bucket that was flipped over. She winced, but managed to stand, holding her torso. Bending over again, blood spilled from her mouth as her body attempted to vomit all the blood that was starting to pool in her stomach and abdominal cavity.

Sani looked around, trying to find an escape. Closing his eyes, the wires turned back into spider webs and more and more started to appear, dripping over the entire area, trapping the kunai, stopping it from coming close to Sani. It also started to grab his insects. He formed hands signs which were fairly quick, but could be seen and recognized. Breathing fire on the webs, they exploded, instantly spreading fire everywhere. The trees lit aflame, moving around them starting to grow weak and brake off, falling around the area. Sani took this distraction as a good time to run.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:55 am

Kiba gave a small nod as Akiko told him to go over and pick up Hana. “Guess I owe you an apology sis”, he muttered softly before throwing her over his shoulder and attempting to carry her with one arm. His eyes turned back to Akiko, watching all the blood pouring out of her. He had done this to her, nearly killed her like this. “No, stop”, he said as he showed that he had one free arm. “Let me carry you, you aren’t fit to walk. I can carry you both”, he said as his breathing was getting a little heavier. “Please Akiko……let me”

Shino watched as the wires spread, causing a large amount of Shino’s insects to get trapped in the wire and flames that the jutsu provided. It was a nice way to make an exit, Shino gave him credit for that. He was a fool though if he thought that the Aburame was going to let him get away that easily. Sani wasn’t trying to win anymore, he was trying to flee. That meant that Shino would win, he was in full and perfect condition. He withdrew a second kunai after avoiding the wires and fire at first, beginning to take chase after Sani once again. He attached an exploding tag, a weapon he rarely used, and threw it right at Sani’s legs, hoping that the explosion would stop his ability to run.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:23 am

Akiko was trying to look at him, but she just continued to vomit blood. It didn't take long for her to start to loose too much, her skin color faded, beginning to turn a paper white like she was about to die. Coughing again, as she started to cry. The pain of her stomach muscles tighten for her to throw up hurt more than the bleeding. Finally, she stopped, panting, falling to her knees. "You can't carry us both. Just... run, I'll follow." She said, her voice hoarse, strained from the acids in her throat.

Sani felt something hit by his feet. He jumped, but didn't make it in time. He was exhausted, keeping that jutsu up for as long as he had took a lot out of him. He'd been keeping this up for months, and Hana had no idea. His scent was her boyfriend's scent. It had been a ploy from the start to get spies into the village. There were times when he switched with someone else, but it was rare.

Closing his eyes, his knees gave out, causing him to fall. Closing his eyes tightly, he felt his body lurking. All his limbs were giving up on him. Punching the ground, he managed to shatter it and someone darted in front of him. Her hair was ten times longer, but also the same tone of red. Holding up her arm, much thicker and darker metallic threads shot out in every direction. One managed to tear through Shino's shoulders to stop him. They wrapped around his legs, cutting his torso, squeezing him as she grabbed Sani's arm and helped him up, and they started to run and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:35 am

For the first time in a while Kiba was feeling true fear right now. He was never afraid to die, always telling himself that he’d be willing if something was to come along, as long as he died for a great cause he wasn’t afraid. Looking at Akiko though, he had never been more scared in his life. Despite the fact he had been winning he was tried, but that wasn’t going to stop him. “I’m not weak”, he said with a low growl. “I have the strength to take care of those I love”, he said before suddenly letting out a cry and picking her up into his free arm. With all the strength that Kiba had at his disposal he began to run, fast as he could to the village. HE didn’t have to get to the hospital, he just needed to find anyone that could help them! He wouldn’t let either of them die, this was all his fault.

Shino saw the explosion’s effect, taking out his enemy and leaving him down on the ground like a cripple. Shino just smiled as he began to dart forward, ready for the kill that he was going to unleash. He was about to go for a killing blow with a kunai when suddenly his chest and shoulder were lashed at by more wires. Shino saw more red hair, but he was too slow to react before they had teleported suddenly. He got up slowly, clutching his shoulder loosely as he stared for a minute. “Have fun reporting your failure to Youki ya bastard”, he grumbled. In truth Shino was angry with himself. What had this cost them? He turned and slowly began to make his way back to the village.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:39 am

Akiko shook her head. "No... Kiba-kun.." she whispered, but he'd already picked her up into his arms. A weak smile appeared on her lips. Moving into his chest, she let her eyes close. He was holding her in one arm against his chest. Her arms wrapped around his neck loosely. She was exhausted, bleeding, and nothing could make this better. With a weak shift, she turned to look up into his eyes. "I love you." She said, her voice much stronger than she thought it would be considering what was going on. "More than you know..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:48 am

Shino came back across where the battle had originally taken place, eyes widening upon the site. He couldn’t believe that there was so much blood. “Hana, Akiko”, he said under his breath before picking up the pace. Following Kiba didn’t take a master tracker, the blood was practically just one long red line across the ground at this point. He saw them come into view. “Kiba, I’ll take her”, he said as he suddenly ran by and picked Hana up as he did so. Shino was stronger than he looked after all. “Are you two alright?”

“What do you think!? Did you not SEE what happened!?”, Kiba shouted at Shino as his teammate suddenly showed up and lifted his sister off of Kiba’s shoulder. He held Akiko in both arms now, vowing to make sure that she became as comfortable as possible now that he could not worry about Hana. “I hope you killed that guy”, Kiba growled before turning his attention to Akiko. He leaned down and kissed her forehead. “I love you too” ,he said softly. “Now just breathe deeply, you’re going to be okay. I swear it”, he said as his grip on her didn’t loosen at all.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:53 am

Akiko smiled when Kiba looked down at her. Leaning up, her hand cupped his face. "I know you won't let me die.." She whispered, then her eyes closed. She couldn't do anything... It was too hard for her to move. They were exhausted. All of them. She was unable to even move her hair from her face. Her body started to go limp and she started to fall out of consciousness. She needed to get to a hospital... And fast...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:59 am

Shino just shook his head. “Hey it wasn’t me that attacked her now was it? Just be thankful that neither of you were killed back there, someone else was there and she took him away”, Shino growled. “I’ll have to talk to Aaliyah, because I don’t know what this means”, he admitted as he shook his head. “Come on, we gotta get going quick-“, but Shino went silent as he suddenly saw Kiba take off in a frenzy. He would never admit it but Kiba shook his head in wonder. “He’s gotten stronger, much stronger”, he remarked before pursuing him.

Kiba’s eyes widened as Akiko’s eyes closed and her body fell limp. Kiba was no medic, but since her body was still moving up and down she must still be alive. “Hang on Akiko!”, he shouted before suddenly sprinting off and leaving Shino in the dust. It was only a few minutes later and Kiba burst through the doors of the hospital. “SAKURA! INO! Anyone!”, he shouted as he held Akiko. “I need help now!”, he shouted, Shino suddenly falling in behind him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:05 am

Tsunade looked up. Seeing Akiko, her eyes grew wide and she led Kiba into a room. Putting her on the table, she called in a few nurses. They cut off her clothes and started to stop the bleeding, putting pressure and stitching up her wounds. They had Kiba leave after a while because he was being loud and starting to get in the way. That... and well she was hurt and they didn't need him there. Taking him into another room, she started to tend to his wounds. "What happened?" She asked, pulling off his shirt. "Are you alright? Who attacked you? Was it once of her siblings?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:10 am

Kiba wasn’t at all patient with the nurses, if his shouting could motivate them to save her that would be completely worth it despite all the angry faces that he got. He only agreed to leave once Tsunade directly ordered him to do it. Kiba sat down on the table as she began to tend to his wounds, which were nowhere near as bad as Akiko’s. “We were attacked while Akiko was training me, at first it was Hana’s boyfriend, the one that’s been here for a while”, Kiba explained. “But then after I beat him once he revived himself with some kind of pill. It was Sani, and he got away after that”, he said as he hung his head. Kiba completely brushed over the fact that he had defeated Sani who had only gotten Kiba to stop chasing him by throwing Akiko into the way. “Forgive me Lady Tsunade, I tried to kill him”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Tsunade looked at him. "You said you tried to kill him, and the fact he ran away is a good indication that you more than likely did well." She didn't mention Akiko's injuries. Of course, she could guess what happened, but he seemed really down and torn apart by this. He was scared for her, he needed for her to be ok, making her think that he'd been the one to accidentally inflict the injuries. Sani was after all, gifted with turning into others. "You're gotten better." She said, a smile on her lips, trying to make him feel more confident. "Your body is pulsing with more chakra at a faster rate. Not to mention you've gained quite a bit of muscel mass since the last time i healed you. Relax. She'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Kiba said nothing as Tsunade commented that he had nearly succeeded in killing one of the siblings. That was it thought wasn’t it? Nearly, how he hated that work so much. His near victory had nearly cost Akiko his life. Everything was so close to being okay, but he had failed them all. He had failed the village, Tsunade, his clan, and Akiko. He had failed them all. “What good is it to nearly kill him when he got away?”, he questioned with sadness in his voice. “My strength wasn’t enough, I let my emotions get in the way and I nearly killed a young girl”, he remarked softly as he stared at the ground. “It’s hard to focus on the strength that I’ve gained Tsunade, I was so close and I let that bastard get away”, he grumbled before looking up at her. “I appreciated what you’re doing…….but I’m still sorry”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next