Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. "Do you want to go home or keep walking around?" She asked, holding his hand as they walked. The two of them were both carrying bags, but he was carrying most of it. "I like shopping." She teased, winking at him. "I suppose you might as well get used to it now." Moving closer, she kissed him. "I love you." she added, people still staring at them as they walked by, using any means to do so - from staring to looking into mirrors or something along those lines.

Akiko made a small whining noise as they kissed. It had been a small moan, but the echo of her mouth locked with his changed it. Her hands ran over his shoulders, she loved him a lot. His bare chest gave her nothing to really hold onto, so her hands wandered his hot, damp chest, sliding over his tight skin. This wasn't somethign she wanted to stop... she wanted to keep kissing him... to stay with him. Her tightly clothed chest pressed against his, sliding seductively, lovingly..
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:19 am

“Perhaps we can head home and drop off your bags, maybe grab something small to eat for lunch”, Shino suggested as they continued to walk. He held most of the bags, not because Aaliyah needed the help, but just because he wanted to be the man and help the one that he loved in even the simplest of tasks. She found it cute when he did things for her anyways. Shino turned his head towards her, their lips both meeting together as they stood in the center of Konoha. He didn’t care who saw at this point, he was with the woman he loved and they could all stare, something that he never thought he would feel.

The feeling of Akiko’s muffled moan was music to Kiba’s ears as his lips pressed further and harder into her mouth, his arms holding her protectively. He smiled as he felt her arms moving across his lightly sweat covered chest. The training had still been a tough strain on the body, despite how quickly Kiba had taken to it. He felt Akiko’s pressing closer, causing him to become more passionate with all his actions.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:28 am

Aaliyah nodded. "That sounds like a plan." She said as he started to kiss her. His arms wrapped around her, and hers slid around his body. Breaking it slowly, she smiled. "I love you. Come on." She said, taking his hand once more she started to walk back towards his house. "Then we can see what we can do after that." She winked at him, hearing someone whisper not far from here.

Akiko smiled against his lips as she kissed him. He pushed harder against her, which made her blush a soft pink. Moving closer, or trying to, her chest slid against his. Her hands slid down his shoulders, to his chest and rested on his strong muscels. "I... love.. you..." she muttered through very brief, breathless pauses in their kisses. She didn't want to leave his arms. She never wanted to leave his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 am

Being wrapped around Aaliyah was a feeling that Shino never wanted to give up for any reason. He didn’t care who spoke or told them to pay attention, he just wanted to be in her arms until she wanted to break. That moment came a little too soon for Shino’s tastes, but as long as Aaliyah was happy that was the important part. He smiled and continued down to his home with her. “Yeah, sounds like a great plan”, he said with a wink in her direction.

Kiba couldn’t help but enjoy the feel of Akiko against him right now. Her clothes were so tight against her body that it was just like if they were together again that one night, it was absolutely perfect. Kiba’s senses were starting to kick in, making him not want to stop no matter who showed up. Aaliyah’s threat was slowly moving away from his mind. “I love you too”, he said very quickly before his lips reconnected to hers once again.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:11 am

Aaliyah looked around at what everyone was doing, watching them or talking with someone who was watching them. "How good do you feel?" She asked, her soft fingers moving against his hand, lacing with his fingers. He seemed pretty content with what had happened. That was okay with her. He was happy, and that's all that mattered to her. If she kept kissing him, his body would want her... And that meant he'd either be embarrassed, or she'd have competition to keep him. She didn't care how much clothing he wore. Nothing could hide what he was packing. He was hers, she, his.

Akiko didn't want to push him away. She could feel his body tense, his muscles contracting and relaxing as they kissed. He was tender with her and it felt amazing. The first time this happened he accidentally stuck his claws into her, but he wasn't doing that. He was a faster learner as well it seemed and he adjusted to her size and not to hold and stroke her without inflicting pain. Even though he wasn't stronger than her, she always felt safer with him when when she was alone. Her breath hitched when she felt his body start to react to hers. Did... he want to do what they did again? Even if Aaliyah had said no? She wouldn't tell him no if he asked her but... would he get in trouble? Aaliyah was nice to him. She seemed to like him now. Would.. she really be upset?
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 3:01 am

Unlike Aaliyah Shino kept his gaze forward as he continued onwards towards their house. He felt Aaliyah’s soft fingers moving down in order to lock up with his, and it made him happy to know that she always wanted to be in contact with him. “I would say that I’m doing pretty good, it’s definitely been a great day so far”, he admitted with a warm smile as they kept moving forward. If his body had acted like that Shino wouldn’t even know what to do, he’d probably just run or body flicker out of embarrassment in order to escape the eyes of everyone glancing at what had happened. “What about you though?”

It was a strange feeling when he was around Akiko, but whatever he felt was always good. Akiko never made him sad or upset, it was people like Aaliyah who looked at their love in a different and twisted way that made Kiba upset. But never her, she was far too sweet, lovely, and innocent to ever hurt him in any way. She even apologized for the tiniest things when she hadn’t even done anything wrong. She seemed to be enjoying this time together now, and he wasn’t hurting her like the first time they had made out. This was definitely an improvement. Kiba didn’t even realize the way his body was reacting to Akiko’s presence.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Aaliyah smiled at him. "You should know by now that I'm always happy when I'm with you. Nothing could possibly compare to the time we spend together. I love you." The most exciting part about what she said, was that it was true. She loved him more than anything else, he was so perfect for her that it was almost frightening. The two were alike in the smallest of details and it just made it so much easier for them to be together. "Surely you know how I feel?" She asked with an innocent look on her face.

The light headed feeling returned to her. Now, she was starting to wonder why everyone saw their love in such a warped and twisted way. They loved one another, and he said that what they did was a physical expression of their love. He didn't make her, and he enjoyed it.. He held her, he barely hurt her... Why was them being together like this bad? She knew that she'd never do it with anyone else, and that he didn't want to be with anyone else. So... what was the problem. Stopping him was never something that she'd do... He meant too much to her...
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:11 am

“I know that you are love, I just never get tired of hearing you say that though”, Shino admitted as he gave a nod towards Aaliyah. He would have winked at her, but the glasses made that pretty much pointless. Aaliyah was the only woman that Shino was ever attracted to. He would admit that there were females that were good looking, but that’s not what drew him to care and want to take care of someone. It was who Aaliyah was as a whole, that was the person that made him want to take hold of her and never let go. “Of course I believe you darling, and when we get home I’ll show you just how much I trust you”

Kiba held the long and passionate kissing for quite some time, not wanting it to end just yet. She tasted so sweet, her lips giving him a flavor that he always wanted. Her scent even constantly attracted him to get closer and closer to her. It was purely wonderful. He loved her so much and just never wanted to let go. Despite this feeling though he finally pulled his lips away from hers and took a steady breath. “Learning well?”, he asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:20 am

Somehow, she couldn't resist but to giggle softly. "You're amazing." She said, running her hand over his face. "I can't believe I snagged you before someone else did. All men should be like you.. there'd be no war and unfaithfulness." She wrapped her arms around his neck, getting close to him. Her lips met his softly in a brief kiss as they continued to go back to his house. "Oh? What do you plan on showing me, huh?"

Akiko never wanted to stop kissing him. He was protecting her even thought nothing was around them. He wanted her to be safe. To be loved. To be... whole. She was only complete when they were together. She felt that way now... Feeling him pull back, she leaned forward, eyes till closed, a dazed look on her face. Slowly, her eyes opened, fluttering eye lashes finally looked up at him. A blush met her face and she nodded. "You did too." She said, not moving out of his lap. She didn't want to. She could feel his heart against hers. It was exhilarating.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 am

Her laugh, god how he loved that laugh of hers. Shino gave a soft smile as she complimented and praised him. “Yeah, and then I’d be out of a job”, he said jokingly. “It would be worth it though to bring peace, but my uniqueness is what makes you love me. Then again…..our souls would have met either way wouldn’t they?”, he asked softly as he recalled the story of soul mates that Aaliyah told them on that first day they met. “I was just planning on showing you the parts of me you love most…you know”, he said as he gazed at her through the glasses.

Kiba couldn’t help but just smile as Akiko leaned forward more as he pulled back, only opening her eyes a few moments after he had done so. She was so precious to him, worth more than anything else in the entire world. “Well yeah, it was a great session”, he said softly as he leaned forward and rubbed his nose against hers. He just held her in a hug after that, just wanting her to be close to him.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:53 am

Aaliyah thought about it. "Maybe not. Our souls drew us both to the mission we met on. It's said that you always meet your soul mate in your lifetime, or somehow come into contact with them. However, you don't always acknowledge or love them the way you and I do. Not everyone has their happy ending." Her fingers tightened in his hand, holding him close to her. She loved him, and wanted to be with him. Her face turned to face him, looking stunned. "Besides your eyes, or just your eyes?" She asked, a coy smile on her face showing her interest in his proposition. "We could make out in another restaurant."

Akiko didn't seem sure of what she wanted to do. She knew that getting out of his lap was a good idea, but she didn't want to leave him. Contact with his body was something she wanted. No.. something she needed more than anything else. A shy smile crossed her face, and she blushed. He liked what she did; pleased was a good way to describe her. The thought flustered her a little. "Y-yeah.. it was..."

A small hard object smacked Kiba on the side of the face, hard enough to make him bleed or be in a decent amount of pain. "Hey pup." Hana's boyfriend teased, walking towards them. "Apparently Hana doesn't want you alone with this lil girl. I see why." He picked her up away from Kiba, wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Why don't you be a good boy and stay sitting."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:06 am

“Maybe if everyone had their happy ending the world would be that better place that we wish it was”, Shino said softly as he looked towards her. “I think I’m selfish, because in my heart I don’t think that I would let you leave for the world, not for everyone else’s happiness. I just want us to be happy with what I have”, he said honestly. He loved her, and he honestly didn’t think that anything else matter to him as much. “I love you so much my dear”, he uttered as he gave her a small kiss on the cheek. He smiled at her suggestion. “Just like our first time………I’d love to. And who knows, maybe more or not of my body”, he added jokingly.

Kiba smiled as Akiko just smiled. She was always so kind, every action that she did just made him feel like a better person, like him making her happy somehow changed things. It made him better, and she constantly motivated him to become a better person and fighter for her. Was this what Aaliyah and Shino felt like? Kiba almost felt guilty for that jab he threw at Aaliyah a few days ago. Their love was more believable, they just didn’t understand how he really felt now.

BAM! Kiba let out a small yelp of pain as he fell onto his side and clutched the side of his head. It wasn’t bleeding, but it had gotten him good. He felt a bit of flesh torn, the result of the rock in his head. Kiba let out a low growl and turned to a familiar scent, one that he despised right now. “You”, Kiba said as he slowly got to his feet, watching him hold Akiko like a doll or something. Kiba pointed right at him. “You put her down right now before I remove your ability to ever be with my sister again”, he growled seriously. This guy was asking for it, and after the training Kiba had just gone through he would show this bastard a thing or two. “Now!”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:21 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. "You're so perfect..." She said, kissing the back of his hand. "I really wish I found you sooner. I can't believe no one took you before I got you..." Leaning closer, her fingers running against his hands even though they were still joined together. "I love you." A cunning smile crept on her lips. "Just like the first time huh? Do you want me to force you to sleep in a random hotel with me and see what happens?" She asked, thinking. "After we make out in a restaurant?"

Akiko gasped when he picked her up. "Ow!" She said, feeling how tightly he was holding her. Her eyes closed tightly. "P-put me down!" She yelled, struggling against his grip on her shoulders. She struggled, but he didn't let her hit him.

"Psh... Your sister asked me to watch you and make sure you didn't rape her or something." He said, putting the small girl on her feet, but held onto her shoulder, not letting her move over to Kiba like she was desperately trying to do. "If she doesn't trust you, why would I think that you can fight me? Hana can kick your ass, and I'm stronger than she is..." He said dully, grabbing Akiko by the hair when she got her shoulder out of his grasp.

Akiko's eyes widened. "OW!" She yelled, moving backwards, her back slamming into the other male's chest. "Let go of my hair!" She whined, tears welling in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:31 am

Shino couldn’t help but smile and even allow a soft blush to form on his cheeks as Aaliyah kissed the back of his hand. “No one wanted to talk to me like you did, everyone just saw me as a freak and nothing more……you are the first one to truly see me”, he uttered softly as they walked. “And I love you too my love”, he whispered softly until he heard her next question. “Well that would certainly make things interesting wouldn’t it?”, he asked with a small wink. “Let’s stick with the restaurant right now”

Kiba was officially pushed over the edge at the sight of Akiko. She was in pain, thrashing, and now she was crying because the guy was holding onto her so hard. Kiba let out a loud growl and bared his fangs. “Tell you want strong man, since you’re able to hold that little girl so well clearly you have bigger balls than I do”, he said as he narrowed his eyes. “You can fuck my sister and make fun of me, but you just LEAPT over the line of what I’m allowing with you”, he said seriously. “Fight me for her. If I win you’ll leave and never bother me again upon pain of what I’m about to do to you, but if you win…………I’ll surrender any claim to the Inuzuka clan head that I have. It will all belong to Hana if you win”, he said seriously. “Come on, if you’re stronger than her you can win the clan for her……..or are you too scared to fight her kid brother?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:39 am

Aaliyah nodded. "I love you more babe." She said, touching his face softly. He was so sweet. "You're not weird. Or creepy. You're just easily confused with others because of your reluctance to do certain things. Maybe if you talked more people wouldn't be so worried. It worked out for me though." She winked. "You're mine and no one will ever be able to talk you from me..." Her hand slid down his chest. "You're just that amazing."

The male shifted, shaking Akiko to make her stop moving. "Shut up you little bitch..." He said, pulling her hair harder, as if it would make her stop whining. "Alright." He grinned. "So when I win, I get to have this one too right?" He questioned, moving Akiko to show her off. "She's young, pretty small. I bet she'd enjoy me." He pulled Akiko closer, one of his hands sliding over her face softly. "Look how beautiful she is... So sweet... so small..." He threw Akiko to the ground. "Alright big man. Beat me, and I'll surrender." He grinned. "But if you lose, you know that no matter what girl you get, she'll belong to me. I'll own her body. And you will have to do whatever I tell you. NO matter what it is, deal?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:47 am

Shino nodded. “If you love me more than I love you it’s because you are capable of more than I am…..you’re heart is so kind and full of love. I was so lucky for you to like me”, he said softly as he gazed at her. It really was amazing looking at that. She loved him when he came out, but back when they had first met they hadn’t been like that at all. Maybe it really was destiny and a bit of luck that allowed them to find each other and be in love. “I’ll never let anyone take me away from you, or you from me……I swear it”

Kiba’s eyes narrowed as the guy had called Akiko a bitch. “Okay that’s it, this guy is going to get absolutely no mercy from me”, Kiba growled as he got into a battle ready stance. “You just try to take her and you’ll realize what it’s like to never have children again”, he growled. “You won’t win against me, not that Hana would even approve of what you were saying right now……….she deserves better than a bastard like you”, Kiba growled. “Just for this, I’m going to break your knees and make you humble, and then my sister will see what kind of weakling she’s out with”, he growled. “Now put her down and fight me unless you don’t have the balls to!”, he shouted angrily. "I don't even need my partner to beat you, I'll do this myself"
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:03 am

Aaliyah shook her head. "No, stop doing that. You keep downing on yourself. I hate it when you do that..." She said defiantly, looking deep into his eyes. "Please... just relax ok?" She asked, running her hands over his chest. He was so strong, so... powerful. It made her light headed to thin about it. "But please... listen when I say that I'm luck to have found you. I can't believe I did..." She said, looking into his eyes.

He shrugged. "I doubt it." He said, pulling Akiko close to him. Hana wasn't there so he had nothing to really lose. She'd never believe Kiba over him. Breathing on her neck, he licked her cheek softly. "Mm.. she even tastes good." He muttered, throwing her to the ground as hard as she could, hearing her cry out as she slammed into it.

Her eyes filled with tears and she got up. "Kiba! You don't have to do this... I..." She stopped, knowing that nothing she said would stop him. Backing up, she moved away, knowing that getting in the way wasn't the best thing. If he needed her, she'd jump in. She didn't care. No one had the right to treat Kiba like that.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:10 am

Shino hung his head. Old habits die hard after all, no matter who asked you to stop them. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to”, he said softly as he looked back into Aaliyah’s eyes as well. He gave a slow nod. “I’m sorry, I know that you are honest. Just sometimes I still worry that I’ll wake up…..and it’s not real”, he said as he rested a hand against her cheek. “I wouldn’t ever be able to get over losing you…..even if you were nothing more than an illusion. I love you so much…..I really feel it here”, he said as he placed her hand softly on his heart.

Kiba just said nothing more. This guy was going to be eating his words soon enough, along with several powerful punches from Kiba while he was breaking this guy’s jaw. Kiba had been training hard, and he had to admit that he wasn’t very sore. He needed to win this time, there was far too much at stake. He would let this asshole make the first move since he was cocky about his victory, he would learn his place. Kiba slowly got on all fours, entering the battle ready position that all Inuzuka had. Kiba was only at a slight disadvantage. This guy knew all of his Inuzuka abilities even though he had his earth ones as secret. But Kiba knew nothing about this guy! Kiba suddenly started charging forward at a quick rate, leaping up and slashing at the man’s face with his claws.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 am

Aaliyah laughed. "I worry the same thing. That I'll wake up and Youki will be there. That you're an invention of my mind to escape what he's actually doing to me and my body. That all he's doing is creating some illusion of love so that I'll be with him... I..." She muttered, worried about it. "But, then I wake up. You're standing there, holding me, kissing me, loving me. We're together.. Nothing will change that. This is too real to be a dream. And... if it is, I know where to find you."

All the attacks that Kiba inflicted where so unexpected that there was no attempt to block them. Covering his face, his eyes widened, feeling himself begin to bleed. His jaw had been torn and shattered. Glaring, he felt claws coming towards his face. Punching him in return, he slammed a kunai into Kiba's side, trying to slow jnim down. Why was this guy not stopping!? What was wrong with him!? What the HELL!? He jumped back. All he could do was avoid, and he could barely do that. He was so fucking strong! Since WHEN?! Dodging was hard, he could barely even try to attack, never mind land one.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:32 am

Shino stood close to Aaliyah as she spoke, holding her closer to him with each word that spoke. For some reason, with Aaliyah talking he suddenly got it into his mind how ridiculous it all was. This wasn’t a dream, and there love was more pure than any crystal or water you could find. It was the strongest thing ever forged in their time. Shino would never let anyone shatter it. He softly held her. “No, this is no dream”, he said softly as a single tear of happiness rolled down his cheek. “I’ve never felt anymore more real”

This was it? This guy was talking all this crap and Kiba was doing THIS to him? Kiba hadn’t even pulled out the earth jutsus yet. Akiko didn’t know it, but his own physical workouts had increased since she left. Kiba always knew that a fight or war was going to happen in the end, and he wasn’t going to be left on the sidelines. Kiba’s eyes widened as the kunai got him in the side. “That the best you got!?”, he shouted as he made a stabbing motion several times straight into the guy’s stomach. He was going to pay for what he had said. Kiba then leapt up, spun, and shot a kick straight at the guy’s already torn, wounded, and bleeding jaw.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 am

Aaliyah smiled, running her hand over his cheek to wipe down his tears. Smiling at him, she kissed him softly, her arms moving around his neck. He couldn't be more right. This wasn't a deam. This was real. It was their life, their reality.. He leaned forward, kissing him softly. "I love you..." She whispered once this kiss broke. "Please..." She whispered. "Let's go home." She said, pulling his hand. "After we drop this off, we can do whatever you want in any public place you want." She laughed softly. "And, send some of your insects out to check on Akiko and Kiba, would you?"

Pissed off, he lashed out, punching Kiba back after his jaw was completely broken, but it managed to hang by a thread. He grabbed Kiba's hair, pulling him harshly, then slamming him into the ground. Kicking him, he jumped backwards. "You fucking idiot!" He yelled. "I'll kill you!" He screamed, stabbing his chest, feeling blood pouring from his own. Jumping back, blood was gushing from multiple points of his body. He was exhausted, his vision going blurry. "I-I'll... kill you!" He ran forward again, trying to punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:53 am

Shino kissed Aaliyah back softly, his arms holding her gently by the side. He loved her so much, all he wanted was to be with her forever. If this was a dream, than he wished never to wake up if she didn’t exist in the real world. “Yes my love, let’s go home”, he said softly as he lifted up an arm and sent a small group of some of his greatest sensor bugs to go find Kiba and Akiko. “Akiko practically radiates chakra, they won’t take too long in finding them”, he promised with a warm smile. “I just want to hold you, and I want it to just be us”, he said softly as they headed home. The fact that Aaliyah called that place home, meant so much to him.

They exchange a few more blows, the guy managing to wound Kiba a bit. This fight was over though, he was slowing down rapidly and not even doing a good job of going out like a man. “This is what you get for threatening the one I love!”, he shouted as he sidestepped in order to avoid the punch. The next series of blows was one that even Kiba surprised himself with. He grabbed the fist, holding the man’s outstretched arm, Kiba quickly punched right into the man’s elbow, causing the bones on the inside to shatter. As the guy cried out in pain Kiba curled one of his feet behind the man’s right foot before sending a powerful kick right into the knee, also causing it to shatter. The guy would fall, but not before Kiba grabbed him by the hair. “You lose pup”, he said before delivering a powerful upper cut and sending him flying back on the ground, bleeding heavily and unable to move practically.

Kiba just stood there, watching him for several minutes, as if unable to take his eye off of a piece of pray. The man was broken and defeated though, and Kiba had made sure that Akiko was safe. Of course, Kiba didn’t need Inuzuka hearing to hear a voice shouting to him suddenly, a very familiar voice. He turned around to see none other than his furious sister heading over. Oh god, this was going to be good. He turned to her slowly and just stared, his face reading no emotion at all. She was probably going to rush and take care of her boyfriend first, he would speak to her when she directly asked him something.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:00 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. They went inside and she put down the stuff she bought in his room. "I'll make you something, I promise." She kissed him, wrapping her arms around him. "Where do you want to go to eat?" She asked, poking his shoulder. "And you have to eat a little bit of chicken or something. It had protein, and you need protein if you want to be strong." She teased, kissing his neck, hot breath sliding over his neck.

Hana ran over to Kiba and grabbed him by the hair, going passed her boyfriend. "What the hell happened?!" She asked, touching the wounds on his torso and upper chest. As much as she hated to admit it, Kiba would never attack without a good reason. Looking down at her brother, she looked over at her boyfriend. Letting out a sigh, she seemed to calm down. "What happened?" she asked, letting out a heavy sigh. "Please... Kiba. Tell me that this wasn't intentional... That..." She closed her eyes, trying really hard not to cry.

Akiko ran over to them. "K-Kiba was protecting me. He... He pulled my hair and said that if Kiba lost than he'd have to give up his chances at being clan leader. And that guy said that any mate Kiba had would belong to him. And... that I'd like him because he was bigger... and..." She held onto Kiba's arm, starting to heal him. "Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 am

Shino wasn’t far behind Aaliyah, putting what stuff he had next to Aaliyah’s. He had the far majority but he was okay with that, not wanting to seem like a jerk and having Aaliyah carry most of it herself after all. “Anywhere you would like, and I’ll eat anything that you recommend for me”, he said with a warm smile as he watched her poke him. “Fine fine, I’ll eat what you want let’s just go shall we?”, he asked as he offered her his arm to hold on to.

Kiba said nothing as Hana grabbed him by the hair, forcing him to look at her. She was acting concerned, but Kiba couldn’t help but be a bit skeptical at her true feelings. His eyes narrowed as she started to ask what had happened and if he had done this intentionally or not. He opened his mouth to give an angry response when Akiko suddenly ran over. He looked down at her, slowly gaining his smile back as she defended his actions for him. “Thanks Akiko, I’m fine”, he said as he was ignoring the pain. His body wasn’t that bad, it was just that kunai in the side that was hurting. Akiko was healing him though, so it was going to pass with time. He turned and looked up at Hana. “Yeah sorry sis, afraid your boyfriend is kind of a scumbag”, he said with a simple shrug. “I had to put him back in his place……and I think he’ll stay down there for a while”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:15 am

"Wherever you want." She said, holding his hand as they walked out of their house. For some reason, she found that to mean so much more because it belonged to them. It was the only thing that belonged to the two of them cumulatively. At least, now. Smiling, she looked into his eyes. "Please, you know the village well, surprise me." She said, winking at him.

A line of what looked like razor spider webs shot through Hanna's chest and slammed into Kiba's. Standing up, her boyfriend's boy was glowing as it started to heal. Coughing, blood sprayed from his mouth. Webs wrapped around the entirety of his body, wrapping around it to heal all the injuries Kiba had inflicted. "Well... I'm impressed." he muttered, slowly moving to his feet. "Interesting how much you'd go through to protect this girl.." He cracked his neck, jaw fixing itself in seconds. "Too bad that its not enough. I took a potion that will heal any injury, even death." He grinned. "it won't last forever, but long enough."

Akiko's eyes widened. "N-No..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next