Naruto: Ultimate Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:26 am

Aaliyah looked up at Shino wrapped her arms around him. Smiling at him, she shifted to hug him. "I love you." She said, sitting in his lap as he sat in a chair near were she had been sitting. Moving closer to him, her head rested on his shoulder. She would have said something about Akiko kissing Kiba, but just let it go. Akiko wasn't stupid enough to try anything, even if she wasn't completely sure what sex was.

Akiko wrapped her arms around his neck in a deep kiss. When it broke, she smiled at him. "I love you." She said, smiling sweetly. "Do you want to do something together today?" Leaning back, she rested her weight on his legs, straddling his lips. "please? I miss spending time with you."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 am

Shino smiled and held his arms around Aaliyah, loving the embrace that they shared together. As she moved into his lap he couldn’t help but smile, wrapping his arms softly around her waist. She always felt so perfect there. Shino was glad that she was just going to pay attention to him instead of the other two. He wanted her right now.

“Yeah, I love you too”, Kiba said happily as he hugged Akiko back. As she asked if they wanted to do something together Kiba got a little nervous. “Well um…..it’s up to you but…..I was hoping maybe you could train me a bit more like last time? I got so much stronger and it was training together. But if you want to go do something I’m okay with that as well”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 am

Aaliyah smiled at Shino. Leaning up a bit, her lips softly met his. "i love you." She whispered, a smirk on her face. "What do you want to do today?" She questioned, reaching up to play with his open jacket that revealed his lips.

Akiko tilted her head to the side. "You want me to train you?" She asked, sliding off his lap. Slowly, she nodded, a smile on her face. "Ok!" She turned to Aaliyah. "That's ok right?" She asked, seeing her nod.

"Yeah, just... don't make it naked training."

Akiko blushed slightly. "T-That's... that's not what he meant!"

Aaliyah grinned. "Yeah I know. I'm just warning you."

Akiko stuck out her tongue and took Kiba's hand. "Come on!" She pulled him into the room they were staying in and pushed the door. It didn't close all the way, but close enough. Going through her bag, she pulled out tight clothing she could train in. Pulling off what she was wearing, she completely undressed and then started to redress. "What do you want me to teach you?" She was facing Kiba. He'd already seen her naked so there was no point in hiding it from him now.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 am

Shino smiled. “I love you too Aaliyah”, he said softly as their lips met each other in a soft embrace. It was one that they always enjoyed sharing, and that they would always enjoy as far as he was concerned. “As for what I want to do today, it can be anything as long as we are together”, he said with a soft smile. He watched as Kiba and Aaliyah ran off together. He was silent for a minute. “I take it that you two had a nice talk while we were gone……….you trust him more”

Kiba blushed madly at Aaliyah’s implication, even though he had a feeling that it was just a joke. A part of him couldn’t help but worry that she still didn’t trust him. Still, he didn’t blame her for that. As Akiko suddenly pulled him away he was surprised, only barely giving a wave to Aaliyah and Shino before they left. As they entered the room he was surprised to see Akiko just get undressed in front of him, especially after that warning that they had just gotten from Aaliyah after all. He couldn’t help but blush lightly as he saw her like that again. “Well anything really, you helped me to realize that I have a gift I didn’t know before……….anything that will make me stronger”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:12 am

Aaliyah smirked at Shino. "Well... I was thinking I should brainwash you and see were we can go from there." She shrugged her shoulders with a small laugh. "Kidding. I'm open to do what you want. I want to do something though. I don't feel like laying around today. Want to show me off?" she teased. Seeing them run off, she shook her head. "Remember what I said!" She called after Kiba. "I do trust him more, but he's still a man around his lover who can't seem to keep her clothes on. It's like she's a little girl again." She shook her head. "That child hates wearing clothes. She's always trying to take them off."

Akiko saw the blush on his face, which made her blush. She had nothing against him seeing her undress, but she knew that if he undressed she'd be embarrassed without knowing why. "Well... if you want we can work on your earth jutsu. Or I could teach you something else." She pulled panties and then pants that clung to her skin as if they were about to fall off a cliff. They weren't just tight, they seemed to be fabric that could breath. The cloth didn't make her look fat, it did the opposite, bringing out her shape. Changing her bra, she put on a shirt over it that was tight, but not as much as the pants. It had spaghetti straps. Looking up at him, she smiled. "You... should change too."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 1:52 pm

Shino couldn’t help but chuckle. “Sounds like a good plan if you ask me”, he said with a grin before leaning down and kissing Aaliyah on the neck. He pondered her suggestion before smiling. “Now that does sound like a fun day, it’s about time the people of Konoha really got to see you. It’s basically only been rumors and my team actually seeing you”, he said as he glanced off after Kiba and Akiko. “Well I only hope that they don’t get you in trouble again. I still feel horrible about putting my word in him and having him betray you like that” he remarked as he softly touched Aaliyah’s cheek. “Would you feel more comfortable if you left a clone to watch them?” he asked curiously.

Kiba thought about it, not really sure which option to pick. “Well, I think options would be the best thing for me. Maybe we can look to see if I have any other skills, and if not we can focus more on the earth jutsu and maybe some more taijutsu for myself” he suggested with a grin. He really was looking forward to this. It was time to become stronger but also more time to train with Akiko. Kiba watched her change, unable to take his eyes off of her for very obvious reasons. “Yeah I guess you’re right”, he admitted with a smile before removing his leather jacket and the tight gray shirt that he wore beneath. If this training was going to be intense he would pass on the shirt for this session. Guys were allowed to do that after all. He then removed the leather pants as well and brought out a tight pair of black pants that he used to work out in when he wanted to train his muscles. He still wasn’t sure where this training would lead, but he felt like he was prepared. “Ready”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Aaliyah smiled. "So you do want everyone to see me and know that I'm yours?" She asked, leaning back into him. her back caressed his chest, and because his body was wider than hers, a hand slid over his cheek. "Does that mean I can wear something extra sexy to make things worse so everyone notices that we're together?" A smile formed on her lips, and then she laughed softly. Thinking over his suggestion, she bit her lip and shook her head. "No, I have an idea." Shifting her weight onto one of his legs, she turned around and moved one leg in front of him changing her position so she was straddling his hips. Leaning down, she pulled a kunai from his pouch. "I want Kiba to be responsible for his own actions and I want all of you to be with me." She whispered, kissing him.

Akiko nodded. "Okay, but you have a lot of skills. You're just always down on yourself whenever I'm around." Her voice was somewhat sobering, showing she didn't like it. Looking up at him as he changed, a light blush crossed her face and she tilted her head to look away. As he declared himself finished, she smiled. "Good! Come on." She took his hand and started to walk off. Walking outside the room, she looked at Aaliyah. "Can Kiba and I go the training grounds?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. "I don't wanna destroy Shino's house."

Aaliyah looked over at the two of them, studying Kiba for a second. She was assessing if they were actually going to train or not. "I suppose." she said with a wave of her hand. "But if something else happens I promise that you'll have have kids and Kiba will be unable to penetrate ever again." Standing up, she waved a kunai that she'd gotten from Shino because she didn't carry them. "Just keep that in mind, Kiba-kun!" Her voice sounded sweet and nice, but her face showed she wasn't playing. Sitting back in in Shino's lap, her arms wrapped around his neck, and her lips met his. "So, where do you want to go first?" She had to change, but it was worth suggesting so she knew were they were going.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Shino couldn’t help but grin broadly at the concept of Aaliyah showing off the fact that they were together. At the first thought, he didn’t really want to do something like that. Aaliyah deserved more than to be paraded around like some kind of object. She was his love, and he would never do that to her. He smiled at the thought though, knowing that Aaliyah would only offer because she knew of the strong love that they held for each other now. “Sounds like a perfect plan to me”, he said at the thought of her wearing something extra sexy so that everyone would realize that they were together, and what they had was real. Shino just hoped Hinata or Naruto was around town, he wasn’t sure what he would do. He glanced down as she took out a kunai from his own pouch, spinning it lightly before kissing him, which he returned with equal passion. After Kiba and Akiko left he turned back to Aaliyah. “I think the area towards the ramen shop is normally pretty crowded around lunch time”

“In case you haven’t realized Akiko, you are much stronger than I am. And the only thing I could do before you showed up was attack using my clan techniques”, Kiba said with a smile. “I owe you for showing me what I’m good at, and increasing the power that I have”, he said with a large smile. Kiba smiled as Akiko took her hand and they made their way off, ready to head off towards the training grounds. He held his smile right up until Aaliyah looked at him, causing Kiba’s face to lose all the color that it had. “Right, I’ll remember that!”, he said before turning and running out the door with Akiko. “God that woman is perfect for Shino”, the Inuzuka mumbled.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 am

Aaliyah grinned and kissed him softly. Putting his kunai on the counter, she got out of his lap and walked into his room. Pulling off the evening clothing she was wearing. she started to dress for the day. Finding a dress she liked in the closet - that she had completely taken over except for his jackets - she started to put it on. It was both tight and loose depending on the location. It reached just below her thigh and made her seem like an empress. It opened around her upper torso, showing some skin. It was a deep purple. "Aren't you glad you have someone like me?" She asked brushing out her hair as it naturally curled from not being blow dried. She put on eyeliner and a little bit of eye shadow and something to make her eyes sparkle, easily sticking out and matching the purple dress. Putting on some lip gloss that made her lips shine, she turned to face him. "What do you think?" She spun around so he could see her entire body. [ http://www.forplaycatalog.com/store/Sexy_Dresses229206?Args= ]

Akiko shook her head. "I'm not stronger than you... I just..." She bit her lip. She hated hearing that she was strong. It made her feel more like a tool than a person. "I was just forced to train more than you..." As They left, she smiled. "Bye Aaliyah! We'll be back later!" As they left, she continued to hold into Kiba's hand. He was close, and they walked with little space between them. She liked being close to the man she loved; the man that loved her. Looking up at him, she raised an eyebrow. "Why is she perfect for him?" She asked as they made it outside. She started to lead him towards the training grounds she liked to work in. It was secluded because there was a lot of trees and earth. It would be good for earth jutsu and taijutsu. "So is there anything you want me to teach you? Something you've been thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 12:38 am

Shino watched as Aaliyah slowly got up, heading to go change into something that she wanted to be shown off in. As she set his kunai he picked it back up from habit, twirled it, and then slowly put it back into his weapon’s pouch once more. No sense in leaving a perfectly good kunai after all. Once that was over he made his way back into the room where Aaliyah had gone off to, wanting to see exactly what outfit she was choosing to show herself off in. She had called it extra sexy after all, that was always promising. Shino could only smile as he saw hiw beautiful love slowly turn more lovely by the second it seemed. “You look absolutely lovely my dear”, he said before leaning over and kissing her softly, holding it for a good minute or so before pulling away.

“Well that might be true, I just need someone like you to make me realize what my full potential is”, Kiba said with a warm smile. HE glanced down at Akiko as she asked why Shino and Aaliyah were absolutely perfect for each other. “They both know what’s going on, and have a deep and thorough understanding of it”, he said with a small smile. “That and they can change personalities in about a second”, he said with a laugh. It was true, Shino did get moody at times after all. Kiba scratched his head as Akiko asked what he wanted to train in. “Well, Aaliyah told me that I should work on my adaptability, and my taijutsu is fairly strong. My workouts will make my strength raise every day”, he said with a smile. “So anything besides taijutsu is fine by me”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:12 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. Her arms wrapped around her neck and she leaned up to kiss him back. "I love you." She said, resting her forehead on his. "I'm glad you think I'm beautiful." She said with a laugh. "Makes me feel so much better that the man I love likes me for more than just my amazing talents." She whispered, kissing him again. "Come on." She said, taking his hand and walking off with him.

Akiko put her thumb in her mouth as he spoke about what Aaliyah advised. She nodded and started to suck on her thumb softly, a look of concentration on her face. She was thinking about something, probably what he said. "Well..." she said, her thumb still resting on her bottom lip. "I guess I could teach you enough Earth jutsu to control another person's actions. To corner them so they can only stand in certain places." She said, looking ahead of her as they walked. "When Cyon fights he normally has someone hide traps underground. He's a much more skilled user of fire. And fire can lose to Earth if you know what you're doing." A smile crossed her lips and she looked at him. "What do you think?" She asked, starting to suck on the top of her thumb again.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:41 am

Shino smiled as his lips met Aaliyah’s softly, knowing that today was just going to be an amazing day for them both. “You are beautiful love, and don’t let anyone ever convince you otherwise”, he added as he lifted his glasses for just a brief moment and gave a wink to Aaliyah, knowing that she would love to see his eye at that moment. “Yeah, a day on the town”, he said as he adjusted his glasses back.

Kiba watched as Akiko put her thumb in her mouth, at the same gaining a deep look of concentration on her face. He had never seen her do that before. Perhaps that was just what she did when she really wanted to think deeply and come up with a plan, he’d have to watch out for her doing that in the future. Kiba raised an eyebrow of surprise as Akiko mentioned the ability to control where your opponent stood. That could be great for a fighter like Kiba, cornering someone into a taijutsu fight would perfectly match his style. He smiled broadly as Akiko mentioned that it could be used to defeat fire if he knew what he was doing, and the fact that Cyon was a fire user made Kiba all the happier. “Sounds perfect, let’s do this!”, he shouted with excitement.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:49 am

Aaliyah smiled as they left. Seeing his eyes made her all the most happier, her smile widened, her heart sped up and she seemed entranced by him. "I love you." She said, kissing him again. "Come on, Shino. Let's go tear Konoha's heart out." She said, pulling him with her as they went outside. The sun was bright, almost blinding. It made Aaliyah felt much more content as they ventured towards the village.

Akiko smiled at him, but was still holding her thumb in her mouth childishly. "Alright." She smiled at him as the two of them walked towards the training grounds. He wasn't wearing a shirt, which made this all the better. Without understanding why, Akiko liked looking at him when he was shirtless. It made her feel more confident, but she didn't know why. "Kiba-kun?" She asked, her voice slightly distorted by her thumb. "You really want to be strong, huh?" She looked up at him, but she was smiling slightly. "I wish I could give you my power. I hate being as strong as people tell me I am. I never wanted to be a shinobi."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:18 am

Shino returned the kiss, knowing that his eyes always gave Aaliyah that boost of energy that she needed to make things better, that was just how she worked. “Yeah, tear it out is definitely the appropriate phrase”, Shino admitted as they began to head towards the village. He could only imagine the look on people’s faces as they headed towards the more abundant parts of town.

Kiba smiled and continued to make his way towards the training grounds with Akiko. He turned to her and smiled until she brought up her comment about being strong, and how she never wanted to be strong. Kiba said nothing for a moment before scratching his head and sighing. He slowly got to one knee and looked Akiko in the face. “I don’t want to rule the world, or even just run this village. What I want to do is have the strength to defend and protect those I love”, he said before pulling her into an embrace. “I want to be able to hold onto what’s important in my life…..I want my hands to be the hands that others can look to for strength, to know that they will be okay”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:25 am

As they went into the village, her hand slid into his, her fingers lacing around his softly. Smiling at him, she kissed him softly. "I love you." She whispered as they walked into one of the busiest parts of the village. Moving closer to him, she smirked. Instantly, everyone started to turn around and look towards the two of them as they walked. Just because a girl this sexy would never be with Shino. She was thin, well dressed, and... well... she was Aaliyah...

Seeing Kiba bend down in front of her like he was made her entire face turn red. It wasn't what she expected, but it was still sweet, and she hugged him. "I love you." She whispered, moving her thumb away from her face. "I'll do whatever I can to make you happy. If you want to be strong than I'll do anything for you." She said, kissing him. She held his shirt, her arms wrapping around his neck. He was on his knees, so they were almost the same height. "You're important in my life. That means I'll do whatever you want me to."
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:25 am

Aaliyah’s touch had an amazingly magical effect on Shino. He couldn’t quite describe how it was, but she gave him even more confidence than he normally had, and that was saying something greatly. They walked right into one of the busiest areas in town, not even certain who they would run into. Already Shino could hear talking and see people staring at them. Aaliyah was what they were drawn by, her beauty was unmatched in Konoha. “I love you too”, he whispered softly.

Kiba could only smile as he saw how red Akiko’s face had suddenly turned on the spot when he was so close to her. “And I love you Akiko”, Kiba said as he wrapped his muscled arms around her small form. “I know that you’ll help me Akiko, you never break your word when you can fulfill it”, he said with a grin. “I don’t know what it will take, but I want to be strong enough to fight so that you don’t have to. I’ll do whatever you say it takes”, he said as he gazed into her eyes. “Please, help me as much as you can Akiko. I want to be the one that protects you”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:44 am

Aaliyah smiled at him as the two of them walked. Hearing everyone mumble under their breath watching them, it was something that was humorous to her. They all muttered about how beautiful she was, and she could hear one of the girls saying Shino!? SHINO! It made her smile, pulling her closer to him, she leaned up to kiss his cheek. "You're so sweet..." She said, kissing his neck.

His strong arms circled her body and she smiled at him. She hugged him back and let out a sigh or relief. "I'll do anything to make you stronger." Taking his hand, she went to the training grounds and looked around. "Ok." She said, turning to face him. "To control where your opponent is standing it pretty much means you control how the earth moves. If you keep destroying it and making it shake, and turn some of it into a place were they can't stand, like sand or a giant hole, you restrict where they can go. Then if you make sure they don't run, you have a better control over their actions. Does... that make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:20 am

Shino walked with pride in his steps now. That’s right, look at who he was with! Talk all you want, that doesn’t change the fact that it’s real and that this girl was with Shino! She was all his, and he belonged to her completely. Shino smiled as Aaliyah suddenly pulled him close, kissing his cheek. “I love you too Aaliyah”, he said softly before smiling greatly as she kissed his neck. How he loved that feeling, it radiated all throughout his body.

Kiba held his smile as Akiko took his hand and led him the rest of the way to the training grounds. He wasn’t sure how the rest of this would work out exactly, but it was definitely going to be worth it. Even if he didn’t learn a new move, just being with Akiko and training would remind him of his motivation. He listened to the description of her idea but had a hard time trying to make it all work in his head. “Perhaps you could demonstrate it on me?”, he offered. “I always learn best by seeing it being done first”, he explained with a smile. “How about that?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:38 am

The pride that radiated off Shino could blind someone. It made her happy that he had so much pride in her. he loved her, and even though everyone was muttering around them, it didn't seem to make things better. They noticed that she kissed him, and hearing what he'd said... Everyone muttered a little louder, more people now paying attention to them. Aaliyah wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, her hand sliding into his hair. When the kiss broke, everyone in the area was watching them, mouth agape.

Akiko nodded. "Okay, be ready though, ok?" She asked, running so there was some space between them. When she slid to a stop, she turned and smiled at him. "Alright, let's try this." Getting into a fighting stand, she bent down and slammed her hand onto the ground. The earth shook and started to shatter all around them, making Kiba have to move to remain standing. Running behind him, she managed to get behind him, shattering the ground again so he couldn't move back there. Swinging a punch at him, she missed, which made him jump backwards. Forming around hand sign, the ground behind him crumbled. Darting forward, she went to punch him again. Apparently they were going to start with some taijutsu training.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:44 am

Shino could hardly believe himself what was going on, not that he was ashamed or felt bad in the slightest. Just a year ago and he never would have seen something like this happening. Aaliyah instilled the final bit of confidence that he needed to become truly brave. He wasn’t afraid of an enemy, and he wasn’t afraid of what his fellow man thought of him either. As Aaliyah’s lips suddenly pressed into his he wrapped his arms around so that they touched Aaliyah’s bare back, smiling deeply as the kiss ended.

“Always”, Kiba replied as he cracked his knuckles and gained a defensive stance of taijutsu. He wasn’t going to enter his four legged mode yet, but he would if Akiko made it necessary. She probably would, but he wanted to see how well he could do without it first. That would be a better judge of his ability, at least in his opinion. As the fight began Kiba used his speed and natural dog-like reflexes to begin dodging as fast as he could, not that she was making it easy by any means. This was amazing, every time that he tried to go one place she was able to destroy the area right before he got there. She made him face her in a direct confrontation. This was the first blow, and he wasn’t going to stop here. He swung his hand upwards, using the momentum to try to knock Akiko’s hand away as he shot his own punch towards her.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 5:57 am

Aaliyah didn't want the kiss to end, but considering people were watching them, it would probably be best... Smiling at him once it broke, her eyes opened to look up at him. "I love you..." She whispered, taking his hand as they started to walk again. Maybe if people kept watching them it would make it known that Shino was way better than everyone made him out to be. Woman in Konoha didn't normally dress the way Aaliyah did. Truthfully, she looked like an actress or a model; and she could be either.

Akiko made the ground turn solid again before ducking to dodge his punch. His arms were longer than hers, so she had to be close to him to be able to strike him. Jumping over him, she swung her leg to kick him and managed to get him in the back. Moving through the holes, she started to block his attacks, but it was much harder because his arms and legs were fairly long. She could fight men with long limbs, but she hadn't in a while. Trying to readjust to fighting again, she jumped backwards and punched the ground to smash it more.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:04 am

Even through his glasses Aaliyah could tell that those eyes she loved so much were gazing at her with a feeling that so many would fight and die for, just to experience it for a moment. “And I love you”, he whispered softly as he took her hand once again and they started walking off. He couldn’t help but wonder what kind of rumors were going to come up. Was she a fake? Had he hired her? What was going on!? This kind of a girl with Shino would scare anyone after all. “Where to next dear?”, he asked with a smile.

Kiba was doing his best to fight while paying attention to what Akiko did. So she could make the ground solid once again when it suited where she stept? And then once past that she could move again and make the ground shatter. What a unique fighting style, Kiba could only barely keep up with it….and she was going easy on him! He was certain of it! Kiba was starting to take more breaths now, trying to keep his heart rate normal as the fight continued on. He was certain Akiko could end this any time, she was trying to teach him a lesson though. As she shot down a punch Kiba assumed that it would be to smash the ground that he was stepping on. He quickly leapt forward and into the air, trying to perform a tackle straight at Akiko.
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:13 am

Aaliyah looked at him and smiled. "I have a plan." She said, bringing him by the hand into a small crowd of people that gathered. By walking through them, it made them gape even more. "I want to make something to wear around the house here." She winked at him. "Unless you'd rather just buy me something." She said, sticking out her tongue teasingly. Reaching around him, her hand slid down his side, opening his kunai pouch. Throwing it, it stuck into the side of a building beside a girl's face. A smile spread across Aaliyah's face as a small cut appeared on the girl's cheek, blood dripping down his cheek. Turning, Aaliyah glared at her, showing she heard her accusation of her being a prostitute - which were never shinobi - as Aaliyah had just proven herself to be.

Kiba was keeping up with her, which was slightly surprising. One thing she was good at was speed but with the ground broken apart, it put her at a slight disadvantage. Jumping back and up into a tree, she rested her body against it and her eyes widened when he lunged at her. Jumping backwards, she served right when she should have gone left. Hands grabbed onto her and she stumbled. The ground solidified as they slammed into it. Laughing, she looked up at him. He was above her, pinning her to the ground. "Guess I should also explain that breaking the earth apart like that can put you as a disadvantage?" She leaned up, her lips meeting his softly.
Back to top Go down
Nyrax123
Kage
Kage
Nyrax123

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:43 am

“Oh?”, Shino questioned as he felt Aaliyah taking him into a large group of people. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but he had a feeling that with Aaliyah it was definitely going to be memorable. “Oh well you do make the loveliest outfits Aaliyah, but if you find something that you’d like me to buy for you I’m sure I have the money”, he said with a smile. Shino did a lot of mission after all, money wasn’t something that he was in short supply of. Shino’s head suddenly turned as he saw Aaliyah throw a kunai right towards a girl, seeing the cut form on her cheek. “Well, that definitely dispelled most of the rumors I’m sure”, Shino said with a weak smile towards Aaliyah.

Kiba definitely believe in the idea of never taking your eye off the target. With his fists and claws he needed to keep the enemy in sight, and with a worst case scenario he could always use his nose in order to figure out where his opponent was. Kiba could track anyone for miles if he had their scent. Akiko’s was one that was very familiar to him. As he felt his arms reach her he grinned, feeling empowered that he had actually bested her or something. As their lips met from Akiko leaning up he returned it softly, pressing a little down onto her. “Yeah, might have been a good idea to mention”, he said before standing up and helping Akiko to her feet. “How am I doing?”
Back to top Go down
FinalFate
Kage
Kage
FinalFate

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 6:58 am

Aaliyah smiled at him. "We'll see what I like more." She shrugged. "If I think I can make something better than what I see, it's normally what I do. That... and I like being unique." She added as they walked. Somehow, this seemed too natural to her. Almost like they'd done this every day for months and everyone in Konoha wasn't used to it. Or, they were just still surprised. Their reactions to her use of a kunai made everyone whisper more, but they weren't staring at them now. Going into one of the smaller stores, she pulled Shino by the hand. "I have the feeling that you of all people would want to help me pick out clothes." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck, winking at him.

Akiko giggled, her hands sliding over his chest. "Well, you caught me." She said, not wanting him to get off or leave her. Smiling, she sat up a little when he moved. "Hmm... well I guess I should teach you how to use other objects or how to make it solid." She looked around, trying to think of something. "Let's see..." She said, sitting with her legs facing outwards. "Ok!" She moved and stood up. "How about this, you can try your earth jutsu out on me. Try to make the ground solid when you try to step down. I... really can't give you anything. It's you're style that you have to find." She said, biting her lip. "So, it's something that you need to work on. I'll help you with it as long as you need me to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]   Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ojos Asi [[private -- nyrax]]
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next